PDA

View Full Version : Can any one answer my Qs?

robinkhang
22-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Hi,
I am a newbie, i had try genting HC, but do Sg HC have age limit? what is HJ ,BJ, FJ? Do all HC provide sex service?

Thank you

Jailbyrd
22-07-2003, 09:38 PM
first off, the fact that you're a newbie does not justify your asking ignorant questions which would otherwise be answered if you'd just read the forum threads or FAQs.. secondly, the mere fact that you're asking if the local HCs have an age limit is evidence of your youth.. as for your questions, maybe some kind brother will come along to answer them cos i just can't be bothered to spoonfeed lazy juveniles like you..

rajose
22-07-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by robinkhang
Hi,
I am a newbie, i had try genting HC, but do Sg HC have age limit?

If you are more than 99 yrs of age then you may have to produce a certificate of health that your body can take the kneads and twists

:p

axeman
22-07-2003, 11:54 PM
robinkhang
can u fucking hell go n read the threads 1st b4 u ask stupid questions,and there is a thread set up for newbies by one of our delicated bros, please go and find this thread n ask ur stupid question there u idiot !!!!!

_jaDeD_
22-07-2003, 11:57 PM
Hi,
I am a newbie, i had try genting HC, but do Sg HC have age limit? what is HJ ,BJ, FJ? Do all HC provide sex service?

Thank you
You ain't trying to be funny, are you?

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Hi,

Thank you

Wah lau... if anyone stop u..... just bring out $$... to them.. $$ is the pass..... bonk more.. and contribute your FR here...

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2003, 12:18 AM
Hi,

Thank you

Feel like flaming but for the better i ans ur question lahx

but do Sg HC have age limit? Since when massage got age limit?
even GL dun have
as long as ur dick can Stand u 11 yrs old also can go GL...
there is no law To protect i guy sexually as a minor...
Ger is 16
guys.. ur dick stand at 8... can fuck at 8... no prob..

evo3
23-07-2003, 12:47 AM
Hi,

Thank you

Bro if u r new than goto the Forum FAQ and read it up b4 u post anything here else u will for sure get flame. just goto the green box forum faq there will provide u all the answer u need

factor-x
23-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Read This First (http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html)

HC is a place to unwind with a massage and for you to enjoy the centre's facilities?

What sex service?!?!

Now you've got me lost.

SilkStalk.
23-07-2003, 09:53 AM
Hi,

Thank you

Yes.... they do have an age limit at 21 years old (The same age limit as per RA movies)

As for your question on what's HJ, BJ, FJ :
They are basically drinks offered in HC
1. HJ = Honeydew Juice
2. BJ = Banana Juice
3. FJ = Fruit Juice (A fruit punch mix consisting of the above)

Sex services are not provided in HCs.....They only provide traditional massage....

Sex services can be found in a few locations, namely Geylang, Pertain, Keong Saik Street....

Hope this helps...... Just my one cent worth..

waypastprime
23-07-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
1. HJ = Honeydew Juice
2. BJ = Banana Juice

Haha... wat a way to define them... Then bro wat can u think of the definition for the abbreviation AR huh??? :D

newyorker88
23-07-2003, 12:19 PM
HAHAHA!!!

AR- Almond roasted. Just some nuts they serve at Gelyang, Pertain, and Keiong Saik. Just my 2 cent worth...

KCLIM73
23-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Haha... wat a way to define them... Then bro wat can u think of the definition for the abbreviation AR huh??? :D

AR = Ayam Rice. If you tell them you hungry, they will provide you with chicken rice.

Manudieliao
23-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Don't post such a stupid question over here...u make us vomit!!! Lucky got some fruit juice to ease our fire..haha..

evo3
23-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Yes.... they do have an age limit at 21 years old (The same age limit as per RA movies)

1. HJ = Honeydew Juice
2. BJ = Banana Juice

Sex services are not provided in HCs.....They only provide traditional massage....

Sex services can be found in a few locations, namely Geylang, Pertain, Keong Saik Street....

what a good one is that, very nice defination bro. sound nice and better than those we normally use:p

Piranas
23-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Sorry, but do they add milk in the juice or is it just the juice?

1. HJ = Honeydew Juice
2. BJ = Banana Juice

waypastprime
23-07-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Piranas

Yup they 'cum' with it.... :D

SilkStalk.
23-07-2003, 01:50 PM

As a matter of fact, milk is available upon request at a service charge of $1.20 though the juice is free....

suede79
23-07-2003, 02:40 PM
but u can to squeeze or suck the milk out yourself:D

Piranas
23-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Maybe, pay less instead of $1.20?

Originally posted by suede79

SilkStalk.
23-07-2003, 06:57 PM
Maybe, pay less instead of $1.20?

I guess it wouldn't harm to try bargaining........

Junkboy
23-07-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by suede79

huh? but i always cannot get any milk leh...
Do you think I can ask for refund?

funking
24-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Do you guys realised that this person just posted in the first question and all you guys there are just flaming away. Just a word of though, thius guy might be just out there pulling all your legs and he is probably laughing now !!!