PDA

View Full Version : Attack On Century KTV

Larry The King
26-07-2003, 03:24 AM
Alrite, here's my FR on Century KTV...

4 of us went... opened a chivas for 377 bux... was given May as the Mama... 4 gals came in...

1. May
Brown Sugar, face nothing much to shout abt, bit on the big side (not plump, juz big), but very very wild!!! was climbing all over my friend... friendly, can sing well too... tops for service...

2. May (not the mamasan)
Viet chick... speaks chinese... small sized with really nice big round boobs (suspect to be fake though)... very wild as well... kept rubbaing her tits all the way while she rubba my dick... damned shiok... ended with her giving me a hj at the stairs while I squeeze her ample assets... not bad... but once outside I see she looks a little old...

3. (forgot her name)
Chinese chick... petite... kept pestering my friend to go outside (which is pretty irritating).. He eventually succumb though... hj in toilet, he came all over her body... (she deserved it... heheh)

4. Friend no.4 got 2 chicks, one PRC, one Viet, neither which actually stayed with him for more than 10 minutes during the 4 hours... ended up pissed...

Damage: 100 bux each,
Tips: 1: $40, Me: $20, 3: $10, 4: $10 each
Mamasan's: $10 each, except for 4 who didn't give (for having a bad nite)

Was told that Fridays and saturdays were busy nites so brudders try to avoid these 2 days when cheonging...

Our first experience at KTV... quite an eye opener, but we think we'd stick to HCs next time...:)

waypastprime
26-07-2003, 02:06 PM
It will be more appropriate if u renamed it as FR on century.... ;)

$$noenuff
26-07-2003, 02:14 PM
YA.at first I thought complain about this place.

Can try Mummy peggy also, quite friendly and don't pester you.

Larry The King
27-07-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
YA.at first I thought complain about this place.

Can try Mummy peggy also, quite friendly and don't pester you.

Aiyah, the only explaination is prior to this visit, I've been reading up a lot on the KEFOS expeditions, so when I named it I was still influenced by the language they used...

Our mummy never pester us... in fact, she never appears!!! Its the girls that pester... am sure glad my friend came all over her!

No more trying already lar... me flying back tomorrow... happy cheonging~

cheongkid
27-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Larry The King
Aiyah, the only explaination is prior to this visit, I've been reading up a lot on the KEFOS expeditions, so when I named it I was still influenced by the language they used...

Our mummy never pester us... in fact, she never appears!!! Its the girls that pester... am sure glad my friend came all over her!

No more trying already lar... me flying back tomorrow... happy cheonging~
Bro, thanks for your interest in KEFOS, aaah......those were the days...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. BTW, where are you flying to? Anyway, BON VOYAGE!

WackoKing
12-08-2003, 08:16 PM
Alrite, here's my FR on Century KTV...

4 of us went... opened a chivas for 377 bux... was given May as the Mama... 4 gals came in...

1. May
Brown Sugar, face nothing much to shout abt, bit on the big side (not plump, juz big), but very very wild!!! was climbing all over my friend... friendly, can sing well too... tops for service...

2. May (not the mamasan)
Viet chick... speaks chinese... small sized with really nice big round boobs (suspect to be fake though)... very wild as well... kept rubbaing her tits all the way while she rubba my dick... damned shiok... ended with her giving me a hj at the stairs while I squeeze her ample assets... not bad... but once outside I see she looks a little old...

3. (forgot her name)
Chinese chick... petite... kept pestering my friend to go outside (which is pretty irritating).. He eventually succumb though... hj in toilet, he came all over her body... (she deserved it... heheh)

4. Friend no.4 got 2 chicks, one PRC, one Viet, neither which actually stayed with him for more than 10 minutes during the 4 hours... ended up pissed...

Damage: 100 bux each,
Tips: 1: $40, Me: $20, 3: $10, 4: $10 each
Mamasan's: $10 each, except for 4 who didn't give (for having a bad nite)

Was told that Fridays and saturdays were busy nites so brudders try to avoid these 2 days when cheonging...

Our first experience at KTV... quite an eye opener, but we think we'd stick to HCs next time...:)

Pardon me .....er....Century can give $10 tips meh? I thought only places w/o mummy or music louges. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Larry The King
13-08-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by WackoKing
Pardon me .....er....Century can give $10 tips meh? I thought only places w/o mummy or music louges. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Try asking the other bros... that was our first time in a K joint so we didn't know the market price... $10 was indeed given, and that guy who did it was hassled pretty badly by the girls, but after what he's been through that night, I suppose the girls knew they aren't in a position to ask for more...

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 05:01 AM
Try asking the other bros... that was our first time in a K joint so we didn't know the market price... $10 was indeed given, and that guy who did it was hassled pretty badly by the girls, but after what he's been through that night, I suppose the girls knew they aren't in a position to ask for more...
$10 should be given to "suan" those girls that gave f**ked up service and who butterfly for ages. That will teach them a thing or two about customer service and not taken us for granted.

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
$10 should be given to "suan" those girls that gave f**ked up service and who butterfly for ages. That will teach them a thing or two about customer service and not taken us for granted.

Should just leave the two dollar bill outside the door so that she dont have to come in and bother u.... :p

WackoKing
16-08-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Should just leave the two dollar bill outside the door so that she dont have to come in and bother u.... :p

so hiong ah......don't give face at all ah....hahaha

cheongkid
16-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by WackoKing
so hiong ah......don't give face at all ah....hahaha
To teach them that CUSTOMER IS KING!!! :D