PDA

View Full Version : sweet, petite HC gals

singbryan1
27-07-2003, 08:47 PM
I am into small size (less than 1.6m, 45 kg), cute and sweet HC gals, with good service attitude.

Boobs size, quality of massage and cost of specials are not important.

Just have a soft spot for this school girl type of gals. I have run a search in the forum, the names that are recommended are :

1. Snow - Executive
2. Sammi - Legend
3. Angie - PB

So far I have not seen anyone posting FR to compare them with each other, although most of the threads recommends highly of them.

Anyone has contributions to this list?

akaza24
27-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by singbryan1
I am into small size (less than 1.6m, 45 kg), cute and sweet HC gals, with good service attitude.

Just have a soft spot for this school girl type of gals. I have run a search in the forum, the names that are recommended are :

1. Snow - Executive
2. Sammi - Legend
3. Angie - PB

So far I have not seen anyone posting FR to compare them with each other, although most of the threads recommends highly of them.

Sammi is sweet but definitely not petite.

_jaDeD_
27-07-2003, 10:28 PM

1. Snow - Executive Correct
2. Sammi - Legend Are you sure?!
3. Angie - PB Who is this?
4. Winter - Dragon

ROCKY_MAIVIA
27-07-2003, 10:41 PM

1. Snow - Executive
2. Sammi - Legend
3. Angie - PB

you should try out sugar of take 5. she is small size. Looks very young like 20 yrs. not bad looking. Long straight hair. BBBJ.

Will recommend to those who have school girl fetish.

drawback in her case is that "airplanes will have a smooth landing".

Shounan
22-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Snow - Executive Correct
2. Sammi - Legend Are you sure?!
3. Angie - PB Who is this?
4. Winter - Dragon
5. Chanel - Daijiko (?)

nehnehpok
23-08-2003, 04:30 PM
Can try Monica of Royal Palace De Sauna. Looks a bit like the taiwanese singer Lin Xiaopei... Smaller version.

chukeliang
04-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by nehnehpok
Can try Monica of Royal Palace De Sauna. Looks a bit like the taiwanese singer Lin Xiaopei... Smaller version.
how much she charge for hj, ?
think she is quite flat right, think tats' doesn't matter.
she got veri nice smooth skin, saw her before.