PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Saloon @ USSC

freebiez
28-07-2003, 12:59 PM
hi all,
found a beauty saloon near to Hougang De Sauna. Saw 1 of the girl inside quite good looking and wearing short dress. Wanted to dash in and ask whether got facial for men. but saw the shop outside the products like for women only. anyone tried b4? saw they no business and think how they survive when there like ghost town.maybe got special services? anyone went there for facial pls let me know. i may consider going for facial and catch some glimpses of her legs... :P

horny28
28-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Yes, this place does provide facial for man...but just curious to know...how are u going to see ur legs during the facial????

I advise u to go in directly and ask her for SEX....fast and direct...

freebiez
28-07-2003, 02:55 PM
so do they provide any form of specials?
mayb can baydeh baydeh touchy touchy...can't see mah, facial...hee!

HeadOn
28-07-2003, 05:23 PM
sorry bro...till know i still dunno where tat place is...

can tell me the blk n ave?..

tanmikel
28-07-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by freebiez
hi all,
found a beauty saloon near to Hougang De Sauna. Saw 1 of the girl inside quite good looking and wearing short dress. Wanted to dash in and ask whether got facial for men. but saw the shop outside the products like for women only. anyone tried b4? saw they no business and think how they survive when there like ghost town.maybe got special services? anyone went there for facial pls let me know. i may consider going for facial and catch some glimpses of her legs... :P

what exactly do you mean by "facial" ?

$$noenuff
29-07-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel
what exactly do you mean by "facial" ?

Facial = Spill it on the face...:D :D

Watt
29-07-2003, 04:21 AM
can actually ask her whether there is any special package like what other facial salons do , i think she will understand what u mean if she does provide special service.

tanmikel
29-07-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Facial = Spill it on the face...:D

another word that comes to mind is "bukake" :)

freebiez
30-07-2003, 04:47 PM
for the guy who is asking about the place, please check the other threads for Hougang De Sauna address.Already say it is at USSC 4th floor...
anyone know how much is the facials?

refresh
31-07-2003, 08:15 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by freebiez
for the guy who is asking about the place, please check the other threads for Hougang De Sauna address.Already say it is at USSC 4th floor...
anyone know how much is the facials? [/QUOTE]

If i am not wrong, usually is $38 for first trip

refresh
31-07-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by refresh
QUOTE]Originally posted by freebiez
anyone know how much is the facials?

If i am not wrong, usually is $38 for first trip [/QUOTE]

Try those gals with big nuts so that your head will be able to off lots of work pressure and add in new "soft" pressure.

freebiez
31-07-2003, 10:57 AM
heehee...might try them these few weeks...

henry_es
25-12-2010, 06:37 PM
hey name is amy 30+ liao... she does not do this kind of things de.. i one of her customer last time!!!

needforboobs
26-12-2010, 02:22 PM
i think i know which one you talking about cuz recently i got go there to recce. slim leggy lady, late 30s should be. dressing like more suitable for ktv or TN like that one. skirt super short. if she dont provide any special, then i really do not know why she wear like this. maybe she just a big cock tease. its so short unitl maybe she bend a bit can see what colour loh.

tomyamramee
26-12-2010, 03:54 PM
huh?

if everyone wear short skirt also provide services...

then ho sei liao... MRT can see so many... :P

needforboobs
26-12-2010, 11:03 PM
yes sg streets many short skirt
but this one is very very short. like almost can see buttcheeks lidat. anyway i never ask if got special service i also never try her beauty facial before. cuz the shop looks decent. but if she does give extra, i will fast hand fast leg go try cuz she a real teaser.

ben01
28-12-2010, 10:29 AM
walk past that shop few weeks back...saw a lady inside talking with a 40+ yr old man. Walked further down and U-turn back to shop but saw lights on but nobody inside...:rolleyes:

SexPistol
28-12-2010, 02:02 PM
her ctc is at the display window outside

dmg is SGD40 per 1hr massage, provide HJ only

hope tis helps :)

raider123
05-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Is this the one near to the second floor overhead bridge...named serene or something only offer HJ one and the ms really got standard one? :confused:

LawrenceNg
05-01-2011, 12:23 AM
anyone knows where can I get pirated dvd movies

muthuteo
05-01-2011, 01:24 AM

ya, JB...and -6 pts from me.

wxxxj2000
05-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Can anybody pm me the address? Thks a lot

too_hot
05-01-2011, 10:05 AM
her ctc is at the display window outside

dmg is SGD40 per 1hr massage, provide HJ only

hope tis helps :)

Amy doesn't provide HJ. I am her off & on customer for the past year. Just clean massage. Yes, she always wear something short and at most i pretend pretend brush my hands against her legs. dats abt it. no other special.

Unless u're toking abt a different shop.

CooLLeh
05-01-2011, 11:51 AM

school holiday over, pls go back to school and study :rolleyes:

sthuman
05-01-2011, 03:55 PM
boy, first you got to find the pirate ship, get a boat and start sailing... the pirates might hv some pirated dvd movies...

freebiez
10-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Amy doesn't provide HJ. I am her off & on customer for the past year. Just clean massage. Yes, she always wear something short and at most i pretend pretend brush my hands against her legs. dats abt it. no other special.

Unless u're toking abt a different shop.

is her shop still around? it is facial shop right not massage shop?

Escargots
10-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Is this the one near to the second floor overhead bridge...named serene or something only offer HJ one and the ms really got standard one? :confused:

The shop u mention yes...this lady called Serene. I think she last time own her own shop near north area. After that, she moved to USSC. She local.

earning
12-02-2011, 11:09 AM
is this still available since the TS started this so long ago.

Anyway idea how many ladies operating in the shop?

Takashi84
14-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Recently went to the facial, and yes she does really wear super ultra short mini skirt... so went in to try...

Name: Amy
Looks: 6/10
Booby: a small B i think
HJ: na
BJ: na
FJ: na
Massage: 7/10
Damage: $40 + $2 tips

Hmm.. she will brush across my lil bro teasingly, but nv ask me the GQ... :( will try to start the ball rolling with her when i visit her next time when i'm around the area... :D

LawrenceNg
18-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Recently went to the facial, and yes she does really wear super ultra short mini skirt... so went in to try...

Name: Amy
Looks: 6/10
Booby: a small B i think
HJ: na
BJ: na
FJ: na
Massage: 7/10
Damage: $40 + $2 tips

Hmm.. she will brush across my lil bro teasingly, but nv ask me the GQ... :( will try to start the ball rolling with her when i visit her next time when i'm around the area... :D
Where's ussc?

romidogdog
18-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Where's ussc? you still a boy boy ah. USSC is at University of Spore School Canteen.

thegreatbang
18-02-2014, 03:12 PM
you still a boy boy ah. USSC is at University of Spore School Canteen.

no lah,

its Underwear Shop Selling Chicken

geylangbonker
19-02-2014, 12:23 AM
sorry bro...till know i still dunno where tat place is...

can tell me the blk n ave?..

You think every place in singapore got blk or ave..:D
USSC , you can,t even define ?..:D
Better keep it urself for those who knows ..