PDA

View Full Version : SPA Beuty Massage in Bedok

GL_KING
31-07-2003, 10:35 PM
i feel like stressing out this evening but feel lazy to go out far . i remember that i saw in an ads that there is a massage parlor somewhere in bedok, so i give it a try.

since i live in bedok i find the place easily, but the problem is looking for the entrance because the entrance of the MP is at the back and not in the front, anyway when i saw the entrance i already saw some gals below the staircase, not bad looking at all.

so i proceeed upstairs. when i reach the reception it amazed me! :eek: .. the ambience is quite cozy and cool, music is all over the place with 80's and 90's hits i thought its going to be like GLH MY or a MP where pauline used to work. another thing that really stunned me is that the girls are wearing SIA Flight attendant Uniform! damn!, im wondering maybe some of the girls there are the casualty of the late retrenchment in SIA.

But when i start asking them it seems that the girls cannot speak english :mad: im not chinese so i cant speak mandarin, fortunately the manager can speak english and ask me to choose which attendant i want, i can say that most of them are PRC. i want someone who can answer me back so i ask for someone who can speak english, the manager gave me then a malay girl, well im really quite disappointed because the girl is not that pretty but i chnage my mind when i saw her boobs which is almost going to burst in her outfit, so we proceed to the cubicle and start the business. at first of course is the massage which i can say quite good,i dont need to ask if she offer Special or not , i ask her directy how much would it cost me if i will touch her boobs, she told me 20, wow not bad hehehehe... ok agree wif 20, as she massage me in the legs i massage her rack also, slurp the big nips left and right. then i ask her again if BJ how much it would cost me she told me $30.. wow not bad again hehehe... so i ask her to do BBBJ to me, while she eat the bone i keep on roaming around her body,until i explode into her mouth which she quickly remove.,

name FIFI malay
look: 4-5
body:5 quite flubby
massage: 8
boobs: 9 (34F)
HJ:6
BBBJ:7 easily get tired but she will do once u ask her to suck again
FJ:N/A
Attitude:8
Place:8 to those who have fetish in stewardess uniform this is a place to go.
total damage: $60 including entrance of $30

jag_jj
31-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Bro, can give directions to the place, address etc. Thanks.

factor-x
31-07-2003, 11:21 PM
$60 is value-4-money.

CIM?

Now, all that's lacking is the vital address.....

GL_KING
31-07-2003, 11:45 PM
the addy is

#158 Bedok South Ave. 3

Dont be confused of the entrance because its located in the 2nd floor of the Blk, the entrance is at the back of the blk.

andyqkw
01-08-2003, 04:17 PM
Hmm, might go give it a try this weekend since i'm living around Bedok area too...

monster98
01-08-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by GL_KING
the addy is

#158 Bedok South Ave. 3

Dont be confused of the entrance because its located in the 2nd floor of the Blk, the entrance is at the back of the blk.

BLK 158????? I lived next to blk next 2 158 and only noticed 1 prc massage next to the hair saloon. are u refering to this massage joint? if yes, this joint did provide special but is totally different from yr description. This is a small joint with the front entrance but no malay lady leh?????? This joint also not allocated on the 2nd floor leh????

andyqkw
01-08-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by monster98
BLK 158????? I lived next to blk next 2 158 and only noticed 1 prc massage next to the hair saloon. are u refering to this massage joint? if yes, this joint did provide special but is totally different from yr description. This is a small joint with the front entrance but no malay lady leh?????? This joint also not allocated on the 2nd floor leh???? Well well, so now which is which, can someone please enlighten me???

nokia6110
01-08-2003, 06:09 PM
how far from the cinema and kentucky??
maybe other gal no hj or bj, keep pestering to add hr to massage the front and leg.

mugenrsg
01-08-2003, 07:53 PM
HI, i went there to recee the place this afternoon, found out there's 2 shops which deals with massage (one is a beauty centre or something...), so which one is the one u patronised ? The one with a signboard behind the block showing a pair of feet....?

GL_KING
01-08-2003, 09:35 PM
BLK 158????? I lived next to blk next 2 158 and only noticed 1 prc massage next to the hair saloon. are u refering to this massage joint? if yes, this joint did provide special but is totally different from yr description. This is a small joint with the front entrance but no malay lady leh?????? This joint also not allocated on the 2nd floor leh????

there is a theraphy and a close shop into this blk but as i have told you the entrance is not in fron but in the back.

GL_KING
01-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by mugenrsg
HI, i went there to recee the place this afternoon, found out there's 2 shops which deals with massage (one is a beauty centre or something...), so which one is the one u patronised ? The one with a signboard behind the block showing a pair of feet....?

yes you are in the right place but go at the back, because the entrance is at the back.

andyqkw
02-08-2003, 09:09 AM
yes you are in the right place but go at the back, because the entrance is at the back. Thanks for clearing the question marks on my head... :confused:

Mecadon2
02-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Is it the Rest & Relax?

whiteknight
02-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Some clarification on this place:
1) Girls there now do not wear the SIA uniform
2) 1hr session now is $38 instead of $30

FR
Name of girl: Did not ask. But a PRC
Age of girl : About 30
Look: Look good when lights are dim
Body: 6/10
HJ: 5/10

Return for more? Mosts probably Not

andyqkw
02-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by whiteknight

FR
Name of girl: Did not ask. But a PRC
Age of girl : About 30
Look: Look good when lights are dim
Body: 6/10
HJ: 5/10

Return for more? Mosts probably Not This is bad news, it's been only 2 days and there is so many changes to the joint...

factor-x
02-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by whiteknight

That was a rapid change!!!!!

So, what are they wearing now?

:D

pandadee
03-08-2003, 05:45 AM
Maybe next is the nurse uniform :D or best of all the bunny lady uniform:D

andyqkw
03-08-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by pandadee
Maybe next is the nurse uniform :D or best of all the bunny lady uniform:D or maybe school uniform...

giggs310010
04-08-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by andyqkw
This is bad news, it's been only 2 days and there is so many changes to the joint...

looks like I'm going to give this place a miss for a time being.

somebody is not giving true FR.............

Mecadon2
05-08-2003, 07:15 PM
I went Sunday afternoon to give a try to this place, park behind at the HDB carpark. This massage centre is quite new and located in an HDB style 2 storey house. Hall quite small and 1 common toilette on the left and a room where you can have a cigarette.
I wait for about 20 mins before a room was free.
Rooms very small and no doors, only a curtain. The room very hot because the aircon cannot reach the inside if the curtains are closed.
I confirm 1 hr 38$

FR on Fifi (malays 30yrs)
Massage: good 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 a bit fleshy, but huge (5 European size)
Request for BJ but she said she won't do:
HJ: not bad 6/10 (30$) and also quite disponible for Frenching and it's allowed to touch her everywhere and suck boobs

To take a shower must go to the only shower inside the other massage room. The other room have space for 4 small places for massage.

Anyway quite crumple place, to avoid during weekend, better and not crowded during weekdays or morning.

;)

andyqkw
06-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Mecadon2
I went Sunday afternoon to give a try to this place, park behind at the HDB carpark. This massage centre is quite new and located in an HDB style 2 storey house. Hall quite small and 1 common toilette on the left and a room where you can have a cigarette.
I wait for about 20 mins before a room was free.
Rooms very small and no doors, only a curtain. The room very hot because the aircon cannot reach the inside if the curtains are closed.
I confirm 1 hr 38$

HJ: not bad 6/10 (30$) and also quite disponible for Frenching and it's allowed to touch her everywhere and suck boobs

To take a shower must go to the only shower inside the other massage room. The other room have space for 4 small places for massage.

Anyway quite crumple place, to avoid during weekend, better and not crowded during weekdays or morning.

;) How were they dressed like when you went there?

wcb017
06-08-2003, 11:30 AM
I have been there last Fri, confirmed they dun wear any uniforms as mentioned earlier by one of our bros here.....

FatSpider
06-08-2003, 11:50 AM
fake fr

Mecadon2
06-08-2003, 07:10 PM
No uniforms.

qwertyup
07-08-2003, 01:56 AM
No uniforms.

That time when I went there, i did not realize that there is 'special' service provided because the waiting area is really quite class (for a HDB spa).
Anyway the massage was really half past 6. The china lady was more interested to offer her special. kept asking me wat i wanted even before starting to massage, so i act blur and said i wanted her to concentrate on my tense shoulder area.
She boh pian, press press a bit for one minute, then ask me to turn to front. then asked me am i sure i just wanted massage.
so i asked her what she offered, she said can hj or 'zuo ai'. i told her i dont have money, only $50. so she suggested she do hj for me, i was thinking wtf, HJ only want $50? So i said give Bj, she boh pian, agree.
But her BJ was so so but too short. After finishing off with HJ, she proceeded to press a little bit more. Then talk cock with me, damn, what a lazy bum. I paid for an hour but she took 15 mins for the special, 5 mins for me to shower, 10 mins for her phone call, 15 mins for massage and rest of the time she dunno disappear go where.
Ask me to look for her again next time. She must be thinking too highly of herself! I'd rather try other girls man....anyway, didnt see the other girls there, except a long hair, gentle looking receptionist from china too. receptionist look better than the one who served me but i dont think she does massage.

In short, the match stats as follows :
Name : Spring Autumn (in chinese)
Age : She claim to be 28 years old, though I think she look much older (30+)
Looks : 5/10
Body : 6/10 Fair, slightly plump, boobs about B to C cupper. small nipples. Didnt allow hands to roam down under. Took off bra though for me to suck her pink nipples (highlight)
Massage : massage? what massage...? 1/10!
BJ : 6/10, too short time but otherwise enjoyable.
HJ : nothing that we cant do ourselves :)
Attitude : Treat like bf. Though tend to MIA and talk on phone for quite long.
Ambience of room : quite dim and relaxing. except bloody cold because split unit directly on top on bed. non-full height partition with curtain door. Can hear next bed snoring.
Costs : $30/hr for massage (wat massage?) + $50 for BJ/HJ. $100 for FJ in case u r interested. Note that it is now $38/hr.
Overall : A quick fix convenient store for easterners (like 7-11) but if got choice, would prefer to go elsewhere unless there are better quality girls.

giggs310010
07-08-2003, 04:24 PM

;)

I tried FIFI during 1 weekday noon.
When I walk in, looking at all the girls, I ask the nice looking recept if she does massage, she say no.
Disappointed, but I still look around at the rest, FIFI caught my attention because of her tits size, but her face CMI.

Feeling horny, I still settle for FIFI.
In the room, I started to touch her from beginning of massage , she never stop me. Next requested her to strip top, she does so.
Slowly I unbutton her pants & pull down, she never resist.

Wa, from then I pull down her red g-string, ask her to lie down for me to service her.

My hand was all over her body.
Started to finger her with middle finger. Feeling that she is loose, started to insert 2nd & 3rd fingers to finger her.

This is my first time fingering a cunt with 3 fingers, slowly increasing my speed. As I was doing that, she also rub my cock.
I told her to rub harder when she is about to cum herself.

As she was about to cum, she increase the rubbing speed on my cock.
I shot my load of sperm on her clitories and we moan together in agony.

shiok man. Value for $.
She don't have the look, but have the tits & game for anything requested, except for FJ.

Enjoy brothers...................

factor-x
07-08-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010
I tried FIFI during 1 weekday noon.
When I walk in, looking at all the girls, I ask the nice looking recept if she does massage, she say no.
Disappointed, but I still look around at the rest, FIFI caught my attention because of her tits size, but her face CMI.

Feeling horny, I still settle for FIFI.
In the room, I started to touch her from beginning of massage , she never stop me. Next requested her to strip top, she does so.
Slowly I unbutton her pants & pull down, she never resist.

Wa, from then I pull down her red g-string, ask her to lie down for me to service her.

My hand was all over her body.
Started to finger her with middle finger. Feeling that she is loose, started to insert 2nd & 3rd fingers to finger her.

This is my first time fingering a cunt with 3 fingers, slowly increasing my speed. As I was doing that, she also rub my cock.
I told her to rub harder when she is about to cum herself.

As she was about to cum, she increase the rubbing speed on my cock.
I shot my load of sperm on her clitories and we moan together in agony.

shiok man. Value for $.
She don't have the look, but have the tits & game for anything requested, except for FJ.

Enjoy brothers...................

Love a sporting girl!

Woo.. shoot at clitoris, take care that it doesn't drip down, flow in and form a baby giggs310010.

birdie-72
22-08-2003, 11:48 AM
i feel like stressing out this evening but feel lazy to go out far . i remember that i saw in an ads that there is a massage parlor somewhere in bedok, so i give it a try.

since i live in bedok i find the place easily, but the problem is looking for the entrance because the entrance of the MP is at the back and not in the front, anyway when i saw the entrance i already saw some gals below the staircase, not bad looking at all.

so i proceeed upstairs. when i reach the reception it amazed me! :eek: .. the ambience is quite cozy and cool, music is all over the place with 80's and 90's hits i thought its going to be like GLH MY or a MP where pauline used to work. another thing that really stunned me is that the girls are wearing SIA Flight attendant Uniform! damn!, im wondering maybe some of the girls there are the casualty of the late retrenchment in SIA.

But when i start asking them it seems that the girls cannot speak english :mad: im not chinese so i cant speak mandarin, fortunately the manager can speak english and ask me to choose which attendant i want, i can say that most of them are PRC. i want someone who can answer me back so i ask for someone who can speak english, the manager gave me then a malay girl, well im really quite disappointed because the girl is not that pretty but i chnage my mind when i saw her boobs which is almost going to burst in her outfit, so we proceed to the cubicle and start the business. at first of course is the massage which i can say quite good,i dont need to ask if she offer Special or not , i ask her directy how much would it cost me if i will touch her boobs, she told me 20, wow not bad hehehehe... ok agree wif 20, as she massage me in the legs i massage her rack also, slurp the big nips left and right. then i ask her again if BJ how much it would cost me she told me $30.. wow not bad again hehehe... so i ask her to do BBBJ to me, while she eat the bone i keep on roaming around her body,until i explode into her mouth which she quickly remove.,

name FIFI malay
look: 4-5
body:5 quite flubby
massage: 8
boobs: 9 (34F)
HJ:6
BBBJ:7 easily get tired but she will do once u ask her to suck again
FJ:N/A
Attitude:8
Place:8 to those who have fetish in stewardess uniform this is a place to go.
total damage: $60 including entrance of $30 any other better malay girls available in this Spa?

birdie-72
22-08-2003, 10:00 PM
the addy is

#158 Bedok South Ave. 3

How old is FiFi? Is she pretty and friendly? Fell like trying!

globetrotter
09-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Was in the area a couple of nites ago and remembered this thread about girls in SIA uniforms, Malay girls, PRC PDMM, etc. Decided to give it a try. My worst decision is a long while.

Staircase, reception area very tastefully done, but cannot say same about cubicles - verry small, no bed, only a paper thin mattress on the floor. Ventilation very bad.

Massage - what massage - was assigned a PDMM by the name of "Ai Li" or something like that - short, tinted shoulder length hair, vital statistics so-so.

Lay down on the massage and was told that massage for 45 mins is $30 and for one hour is $35. Opted for one hour. Massage was nothing more than press press here and press press there. Shit, I could do better. After about 15 minutes of doing my back, turned over and she went for my groin straight away. Tried to get my little brother to wake up but I was just not in the mood. Asked if I wanted hand-job, asked her in return what else she offered. Told me she can quietly fuck. Asked her how much - $100 for FJ. Told myself, since massage gone might as well go for FJ - again a mistake. She then lifted up her T-Shirt and removed her bra. Tried to remove her T-Shirt but was told cannot. She then removed her jeans but only one leg, said that easier to put on later. Tried to remove her panies but she just pulled her panties to one side and asked me to fuck her like that.

Treid to kiss her - cannot, tried to finger her - was told hurry up before someone comes in, tried to suck her nipples - allowed but only very very briefly. Kept asking me to fuck her quickly.

What to do - already committed, so ram and ram and ram and ram. In the end only used up 40 minutes of one hour. Paid her $100 and left. Luckily, reception only charged me $30.

RTF - no way in hell. Better service from the mei meis in GL.

To anyone who wish to try this joint - go at your own risk.

GL_KING
10-09-2003, 04:05 PM
I went back there 2 weeks ago, its really disappointing that they dont wear uniform anymore, but im sure that the first time i went there about 3 - 5 girls are wearing the SIA uniform, anyway to globetrotter you should not pay $100 in there, as the other pple have mentioned the BBBJ/HJ cost only $30, i get FIFI once again and this time she alllow FJ for $50, the technique is to tell her thats your last money show your pocket to be more convincing.. anyway she seems to be very understanding coz she doesnt ask for more when i told her i can only afford $50 for full course..

Originally posted by globetrotter
Was in the area a couple of nites ago and remembered this thread about girls in SIA uniforms, Malay girls, PRC PDMM, etc. Decided to give it a try. My worst decision is a long while.

Staircase, reception area very tastefully done, but cannot say same about cubicles - verry small, no bed, only a paper thin mattress on the floor. Ventilation very bad.

Massage - what massage - was assigned a PDMM by the name of "Ai Li" or something like that - short, tinted shoulder length hair, vital statistics so-so.

Lay down on the massage and was told that massage for 45 mins is $30 and for one hour is $35. Opted for one hour. Massage was nothing more than press press here and press press there. Shit, I could do better. After about 15 minutes of doing my back, turned over and she went for my groin straight away. Tried to get my little brother to wake up but I was just not in the mood. Asked if I wanted hand-job, asked her in return what else she offered. Told me she can quietly fuck. Asked her how much - $100 for FJ. Told myself, since massage gone might as well go for FJ - again a mistake. She then lifted up her T-Shirt and removed her bra. Tried to remove her T-Shirt but was told cannot. She then removed her jeans but only one leg, said that easier to put on later. Tried to remove her panies but she just pulled her panties to one side and asked me to fuck her like that.

Treid to kiss her - cannot, tried to finger her - was told hurry up before someone comes in, tried to suck her nipples - allowed but only very very briefly. Kept asking me to fuck her quickly.

What to do - already committed, so ram and ram and ram and ram. In the end only used up 40 minutes of one hour. Paid her $100 and left. Luckily, reception only charged me $30.

RTF - no way in hell. Better service from the mei meis in GL.

To anyone who wish to try this joint - go at your own risk.

pig40
10-09-2003, 11:07 PM
Used to frequent this joint run by PRC PDMM YiLian (whose PDMM stories appeared in Streats) and her Singaporean foster brother. She wants to write a book on why PDMMs should stand on high moral ground. 2 years ago, FeiFei and XiaoYing were my favourites. The place is too far and too small. Any updates on this place? YiLian sold her joint at Blk 122 at Bedok North and dump her PDMM workers to the fellow taking over. She opened another joint (BaiHua) at Tg Pagar (International Plaza) hoping to attract office workers with graduate PDMMs.

blackadder
15-09-2003, 02:28 AM
i've seen 2 tiny spa/massage shops behind the former OUB bank at bedok central. It's near the Princess Cinema... any brothers tried before?

birdie-72
15-09-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by andyqkw
Hmm, might go give it a try this weekend since i'm living around Bedok area too...

I have tried 2 weeks ago, really excellent and value for money.

Fifi has given her H/P no.: 92417953. called her out and she agreed we did in a hotel.

Good service and reasonable charge!

Strongly recommed to all bros who is interested in trying this horny malay girl.

The best part is she let you do whatever you want, very accomodating

boss
15-09-2003, 03:41 PM
Anyone has the unit no. of this spa?i ran thru the whole threads,only have bedok south ave 3 & the blk 158....jus wondering if anyone has the unit no or not?thanks!

qwertyup
16-09-2003, 12:23 AM
Blk 158 is not very big. Just walk behind the block, you will see the signage pointing the way up.
The entrance is by a staircase from the back exit.

You wont miss it.

boss
18-09-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by boss
Anyone has the unit no. of this spa?i ran thru the whole threads,only have bedok south ave 3 & the blk 158....jus wondering if anyone has the unit no or not?thanks!

Thank u,bro qwertyup...

IloveBusty
18-09-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by birdie-72
I have tried 2 weeks ago, really excellent and value for money.

Fifi has given her H/P no.: 92417953. called her out and she agreed we did in a hotel.

Good service and reasonable charge!

Strongly recommed to all bros who is interested in trying this horny malay girl.

The best part is she let you do whatever you want, very accomodating

Wah lan, mi came down all the way from Jurong juz to look for dis Fifi n was told that she is not in? Called her H/P no. given here always got dis reply; "Starhub is unable to get a response from our customer mobile phone? pls try again later"??? My fren did U provide the rite H/P no. or not? Damn du lan leh, thought get suck her BIG boobs! Can anyone tell she still working there or not???

leonardo69
18-09-2003, 07:43 PM
R&R Beuty SPA tel no. 64455986

birdie-72
19-09-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by IloveBusty
Wah lan, mi came down all the way from Jurong juz to look for dis Fifi n was told that she is not in? Called her H/P no. given here always got dis reply; "Starhub is unable to get a response from our customer mobile phone? pls try again later"??? My fren did U provide the rite H/P no. or not? Damn du lan leh, thought get suck her BIG boobs! Can anyone tell she still working there or not???

Bros,

Try to call the Spa at tel no.: 4455986 to arrange appointment with Fifi before you go down.

She is definitely still working there, just called her yesterday.

let me know should you have any problem!

IloveBusty
19-09-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by birdie-72
Bros,

Try to call the Spa at tel no.: 4455986 to arrange appointment with Fifi before you go down.

She is definitely still working there, just called her yesterday.

let me know should you have any problem!

Thank alots bro, I will let U know if still cann't get her okie...;)

birdie-72
19-09-2003, 11:28 AM
Thank alots bro, I will let U know if still cann't get her okie...;)

Plse remember to feedback your level of satisfaction after trying this big boob, horny malay woman.

by the way, the price is bargainable if you talk nice to her.

Enjoy yourselve!

IloveBusty
19-09-2003, 05:51 PM
Tdy called Rest & Relax appointment for Fifi. The gal answer the call said Fifi still not in yet? She then introduce her self as Doris oso malay gal. Asked whether I wan her service or another newbie name Amy (Mix blood) according to her?

Juz to check if any bro here try both of them b4? If so, appreciate a FR recommendation. I almost given up on Fifi already caused always not in especially in the afternoon??? The funny part is even the boss dunnoe if she coming to work or not??? :rolleyes:

rookie123
24-09-2003, 06:13 PM
went there today.. saw a malay ger at the resting area, thought was FIFI. So ask for her. Went into room. Massage was on a mattress. Found out that she is NANA. not FIFI. So proceed with massage. MAssage is SOP but not bad. Was told that onli 2 malay ger there. the other is Doris. After massaGE, was asked the golden qn. So i asked for the price, she say hj 40, bj 50, fj 100.

Not in the mood so ask for hj onli. Tried to bargain but didn't manage to. So i thot since there already might as well try.

overall
service: 8/10
massage:7/10
look:6/10
hj:5/10

IloveBusty
24-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Mi yesterday tried dis Doris service so so onli lah. HJ$40 Body massage $80 FJ $100 <NO BJ, SHE DUN DO> Wow! such place oso demand dis type of price :confused: Anyway, one time experience enough liao, won't be going back or highly recommend to bro here.

Looks : 6/10
Massage/Service : 6.5/10
FJ : 5/10, managed to bring down her price to $80
*Remark(s): Pussy a bit smelly leh, never wash clean :rolleyes:

hello
24-09-2003, 08:01 PM
other than the malay girl fifi, got any other busty chinese girls which service r acceptable in this place to recommend.

schwing
16-10-2003, 06:00 PM
yesterday, me tried a malay ger, alicia/alysha (not sure how to spell). good body, very slim. had wide experience, masseuse, dancer, hostess and mummy. her past experience as a masseuse gave her good skill to massage people. for 'special', she charges the normal rate (hj:50, bj:80, fj:100)

massage fee : $35 for one hr.

asked her to bj. later requested her to be fully naked. she agreed to take off everything from the top. later, gave her additional $10 to make her fully naked. she agreed.

wah piang, her bj (no condom) damn good. first, she teased my didi with her lips and tongue. slowly she sucked up my didi. then, she reallie know how to make every didi cum... she 'throat' my didi. of coz cannot tahan, cum inside her mouth. and she did not spit out a single drop of the sperm. maybe she in need of the protein. haa haa guaranteed satisfaction!

looks : 6.5 / 10 (place bit dark, so cannot reallie rate her looks)
body : 7 / 10 (slim)
massage : 7.5 / 10 (knows how to massage, especially the head)
bj : 8.5 / 10 (juz read my experience above)
fj : not in the mood, juz need bj.

Total : paid $35 + $90 = $125... (quite worth it, tho' can get good svr at GL from $150 range)

yeah, of coz, I'LL BE BACK!!!

testlan
16-10-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by schwing
yesterday, me tried a malay ger, alicia/alysha (not sure how to spell). good body, very slim. had wide experience, masseuse, dancer, hostess and mummy. her past experience as a masseuse gave her good skill to massage people. for 'special', she charges the normal rate (hj:50, bj:80, fj:100)

massage fee : $35 for one hr.

asked her to bj. later requested her to be fully naked. she agreed to take off everything from the top. later, gave her additional $10 to make her fully naked. she agreed.

wah piang, her bj (no condom) damn good. first, she teased my didi with her lips and tongue. slowly she sucked up my didi. then, she reallie know how to make every didi cum... she 'throat' my didi. of coz cannot tahan, cum inside her mouth. and she did not spit out a single drop of the sperm. maybe she in need of the protein. haa haa guaranteed satisfaction!

looks : 6.5 / 10 (place bit dark, so cannot reallie rate her looks)
body : 7 / 10 (slim)
massage : 7.5 / 10 (knows how to massage, especially the head)
bj : 8.5 / 10 (juz read my experience above)
fj : not in the mood, juz need bj.

Total : paid $35 + $90 = $125... (quite worth it, tho' can get good svr at GL from $150 range)

yeah, of coz, I'LL BE BACK!!!

ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!11

Pal_Devil
17-10-2003, 02:17 AM
is fifi still working there ?

schwing
17-10-2003, 07:55 AM
is fifi still working there ?

yeah...she is! :)

IloveBusty
17-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Juz my opinion, fifi is not that good as wat some ppl here describe :( The last time got her to massage me, HJ she ask for $50 n FJ $100 she dun provide BJ :confused: I didn't go for any special caused dun think she is worth the price? Unless, she do BJ then me dun mind to pay $50 for it!

U think of it, nicer health centre with younger gals age between 24-28 onli charge $50 HJ, $80 BJ n FJ ranging from $100-120 respectively. U think make sense to pay dis gals over 30 yrs old not to mention the place with no proper room that kind of price? All the while, I thought such joints the gals cum.... cheaper than H/C standard but I'm wrong??????????????????????? Anyway, dis is juz my own opinion.

schwing
17-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Juz my opinion, fifi is not that good as wat some ppl here describe :( The last time got her to massage me, HJ she ask for $50 n FJ $100 she dun provide BJ :confused: I didn't go for any special caused dun think she is worth the price? Unless, she do BJ then me dun mind to pay $50 for it!

U think of it, nicer health centre with younger gals age between 24-28 onli charge $50 HJ, $80 BJ n FJ ranging from $100-120 respectively. U think make sense to pay dis gals over 30 yrs old not to mention the place with no proper room that kind of price? All the while, I thought such joints the gals cum.... cheaper than H/C standard but I'm wrong??????????????????????? Anyway, dis is juz my own opinion.

Yeah, I agree wif ya. Luckily for me I got other malay ger. but for place, even tho' not a full room with shower, i do find it comfortable. and this is juz my own opinion

maturekisser
18-10-2003, 11:43 PM
I was there 3 days ago. Yea, proceed up the stairs and saw some sexy ladies shoes...thought to myself I may got some sexy little things. Nice decor and pleasant surroundings with ang-moh spa like style.....But upon reaching the last fight, the Malay girl said there's only 2 gals working. She's not a good-looker. So I said can I hav other gals...urghh! Upon seeing others, I immediately book out, saying I wait fer some frens 1st at the coffee-shop nearby b4 having massage.

Verdict: I went home and glad I save some money!

leonardo69
10-11-2003, 10:41 PM
anyone whr is fifi now? relly miss her 36F.

knncbl
26-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone whr is fifi now? relly miss her 36F.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifi is working at Tian Poh Foot Reflexology at Sembawang Rd, opp Khatib Camp. Still the same horny and always willing to please type. Had a session with her last week. I think the entrance fee is $28 for 45 mins. Nice and secluded area but for brudders with cars, parking is a problem. Had to park illegally behind at the private estate.

Enjoy While It Last!

simpleguy72
26-11-2003, 03:28 PM
To All Brother's out there..

Anyone has got Alyssa's contact?? Really miss her service..

dunlop
27-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Alyssa also can free if u can convince her....tried and proven.. just my 2 cents worth

schwing
28-11-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by dunlop
Alyssa also can free if u can convince her....tried and proven.. just my 2 cents worth

wat do u mean, bro dunlop? :confused:

dunlop
28-11-2003, 08:59 AM
F her for free without paying....lovey dovey her can liow

schwing
28-11-2003, 09:02 AM
F her for free without paying....lovey dovey her can liow

yeah. but....where is she rite now? hhhmm

dunlop
28-11-2003, 09:04 AM
she no working there. call her HP.(!^!%**%

anyrider
28-11-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by schwing
wat do u mean, bro dunlop? :confused:

blooder schwing..... my advise.. school holiday start liao.... lots of small kids fooling around..... read some other post.... u might able to know what i mean.... got ppl so 'BIG HOLE'.....everything oso get free.... maybe 'yau gui'.... go FJ don't play... threaten call police.... play billard don't need to pay...cause sit there 1...

WTF.... school holidays....:mad:

simpleguy72
28-11-2003, 09:59 AM
Bro Dunlop..

Thanks a lot for the contact and info... cheers!

dunlop
28-11-2003, 10:47 AM
simpleguy.... the number correct... I not big hole... ppl here all jealous etc.. WTF...

simpleguy72
01-12-2003, 09:18 AM
Bro Dunlop..

Tried calling the number for 2 days already but no one pick up the phone lei.. ????

dunlop
01-12-2003, 09:55 AM
like that beyond my control.... ppl dun wanna answer wat.

simpleguy72
01-12-2003, 10:51 AM
managed to call the number and a gal picked up and say wrong number.. do you know where is she working now?

schwing
01-12-2003, 11:26 AM
thanx, dunlop.

managed to call Alysha. she picked up. we chatted. she said her hubby no longer allow her to werk since Bedok Beauty Spa kenna raided. however, managed to compromise with her for massage (and maybe some special). juz need to kol her to make appt.

dunlop
01-12-2003, 01:13 PM
My damage with her previously was 50 which included a massage. FJ and BJ. Good body but typical mina and with an ang moh will naturally look SPG.

schwing
01-12-2003, 02:06 PM
My damage with her previously was 50 which included a massage. FJ and BJ. Good body but typical mina and with an ang moh will naturally look SPG.

hotel or at her place?

dunlop
01-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Hotel

jasper
01-12-2003, 03:50 PM

wow... finally you paid for the services?? how come this time neber opt for free services leh:D

dunlop
01-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Jasper.... u have nothing better to do rite.....

Ur mother is horny, go fuck her for free or rather she will give it to u free even u offer okie? Be a good son.... U must be fillial to her. U rather she come and look for me for sex or do it with u?

U decide... I hope I did not hurt ur feelings. Ur mum need TLC...go give it to her!

jasper
01-12-2003, 05:50 PM

Ur mother is horny, go fuck her for free or rather she will give it to u free even u offer okie? Be a good son.... U must be fillial to her. U rather she come and look for me for sex or do it with u?

U decide... I hope I did not hurt ur feelings. Ur mum need TLC...go give it to her!

aiyo..... christmas is near lah...me also dun want to get into any arguement with u leh:) why KPKB around here leh? look at the way you talk??? little bit of thing onli can get so work up leh??
:(

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 09:42 AM

friend, u come in here scold a few of my bro.
if u really belong to any LOGO, u should know & understand the seriousness of sending regards to other ppl parent.

mayb u havent meet me, so u can to take my words lightly. or just hack care watever i said to u.

Friend, my appointment is still valid for u. billard & kopi. yr place, golden mile. as wat i had said, i will come alone.

IAN

dunlop
02-12-2003, 09:56 AM
Ian... pls come alone this Sat 8pm.

If u can trace back who started all these shit then U will know who the trouble maker is okie!

Since when did I started fucking ppl like jasper and u... only when U started insulting me okie!!

U can correct ppl but not fuck them okie. KNN....

BTW...if u wanna bring this to a higher level, u r always welcome to.

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 10:02 AM

If u can trace back who started all these shit then U will know who the trouble maker is okie!

Since when did I started fucking ppl like jasper and u... only when U started insulting me okie!!

i had pm u my hp.

jasper
02-12-2003, 10:06 AM

see lah....what i said about you:) little bit of thingy onli you get so work up? what for? cannot take it like a pinch of salt meh?
must really learn how to CHENG DE ZHI QI mah....

dunlop
02-12-2003, 10:08 AM
Hey Jasper...

FUCK U...

jasper
02-12-2003, 10:13 AM
Hey Jasper...

FUCK U...

KPKB again...sighzzzz... :(

schwing
02-12-2003, 10:25 AM
hey, peace man. i surf dis website to look for FR and recommendations. becoz of dese childish act, dis website no longer serve its main purpose. please be at peace!

dunlop
02-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Peace?

Jasper the mother chee bye fucker started all these shit man!

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 10:49 AM
Peace?

Jasper the mother chee bye fucker started all these shit man!

check yr PM. and also yr email. :)

dunlop
02-12-2003, 10:51 AM
okie. done

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 10:55 AM
okie. done
^_^

jasper
02-12-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by jasper
wow... finally you paid for the services?? how come this time neber opt for free services leh:D

wow !!1 what did i do leh? i just asked you how come you neber go for free fuck again like you did in PARIS88 wat... Fucked liao then dun pay and threatened the ladies mah?

i dun see anything wrong in asking mah since you already did really FUCKED and RUNAWAY WITHOUT paying??? you are the one who got work up over such a slight remarks mah?

please track back and see who was the one fucked who first?

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 11:10 AM
okie. done

still waiting for yr sms. have u got my hp number??

dunlop
02-12-2003, 12:59 PM
was out for a while...

shall text u on sat.

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 01:11 PM
was out for a while...

shall text u on sat.

now cant even sms me?

jasper
02-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
now cant even sms me?

sighz,...now he wants to wait till sat to sms u... bro... i think you given him the wrong number huh? maybe he think it's FAX numbers...so he need to get papers ready to fax u mah:D

noppensg
02-12-2003, 01:23 PM
sighz,...now he wants to wait till sat to sms u... bro... i think you given him the wrong number huh? maybe he think it's FAX numbers...so he need to get papers ready to fax u mah:D

Maybe SMS is not FOC in his case?

monster98
02-12-2003, 01:30 PM
was out for a while...

shall text u on sat.

To Dunlop and Ian,

just a piece of my "silly" advise. This forum is to made friends and to share info on the "cheong' scene of sg. Yes, maybe there are words that may offend someone but if u think u are in the right track, u shd ignore what other's comments here.

Dunlop, Allow me to say something as a old man's advise. Yes, someone might hurt you or not believe u in yr FR. But taken into consideration, we shd not have send any "regards" to each other's parent here. Yes, u are good as i can say. but again, i believe as someone who know the rule of the game, we shd not send "regards" to other's parent. We are already losing out in "reasons". I hope you get what I mean.

Shall we let this matter rest????? Ian? is it ok? Dunlop? is it ok?

Give me some face leh. this bedok spa thread is very meaningful to me u know... Reason is i stay at Blk 157. Blk 158 is near to my block only.....
:cool: :D

jasper
02-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Give me some face leh. this bedok spa thread is very meaningful to me u know... Reason is i stay at Blk 157. Blk 158 is near to my block only.....
[/B][/QUOTE]

ok..as a respect to bro monster98...
here is my pledge then...

shall not provoke DUNLOPPILLOW from now on in order for u to enjoy this thread of yours.Unless he send greetings to ppl parents again lor. swee enuff:)

monster98
02-12-2003, 01:46 PM

ok..as a respect to bro monster98...
here is my pledge then...

shall not provoke DUNLOPPILLOW from now on in order for u to enjoy this thread of yours.Unless he send greetings to ppl parents again lor. swee enuff:) [/B][/QUOTE]

TQ. TQ for giving face to me an old man. kopi and tea on me:p

dunlop
02-12-2003, 01:51 PM
Okie good and fine....stop all these once and for all and just move on.

Just came in share my experience and all these wat not erupted...

Uncalled for.

monster98
02-12-2003, 01:54 PM

Uncalled for.

TQ. Tq for giving me face also... Bro Ian ? how? :p

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 02:06 PM
TQ. Tq for giving me face also... Bro Ian ? how?

aiyo, my meeting with him is billard and kopi, u guy make it sound like gang-crash.
just only me meeting him.
u scare think happen to me meh, heehee. u should know wat i am rite?:o

jasper
02-12-2003, 02:06 PM
TQ. TQ for giving face to me an old man. kopi and tea on me:p [/B][/QUOTE]

swee... kopi anytime also can lah... best is plus pengkan loti with kaya guyu...

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 02:09 PM

Uncalled for.

friend, our appointment is just a game of billard of kopi. dun make it sound like a gang-crash.
ok, u already have my hp, sms me. seem tat today cant... the whole sky so dark, heavy rain soon.
see u soon

jasper
02-12-2003, 02:13 PM
friend, our appointment is just a game of billard of kopi. dun make it sound like a gang-crash.
ok, u already have my hp, sms me. seem tat today cant... the whole sky so dark, heavy rain soon.
see u soon

hahaha..... today's weather is just nice to stay home...lay back...watch my CHEN REN YI SHU DIAN YIN... and PCc right???:D

nabezsss... still feeling sore......:(

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 02:19 PM
hahaha..... today's weather is just nice to stay home...lay back...watch my CHEN REN YI SHU DIAN YIN... and PCc right???:D

nabezsss... still feeling sore......:(

can help me find, see if got the disc for jenni macCathy?

jasper
02-12-2003, 02:37 PM
can help me find, see if got the disc for jenni macCathy?

wow..i also dun know who is jenni macCathy leh..maybe u can ask DNAT to get from HEADON... almost all my angmo discs are with him. maybe got chance there:)

i looking for that swimming instructress rape one leh... everyone say until so good...i also want to watch:D

dunlop
02-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Hey.... Anyone out there watched jackass??

ian_dragonboat
06-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Hey.... Anyone out there watched jackass??

in case u forget, today is sat. i am still waiting for u sms.

sportmotor
07-12-2003, 01:23 AM
seems like the hc has been closed.
any updates fr all the brudders here?

qwertyup
07-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Any brothers tried the small tui na shop at bedok central?
The name is auspicious therapy or something like that.
It is in a small corner round the bend of the same block as the 4D shop opposite Princess cinema.
Not sure if they provide specials but the setting seems quite cosy.
Hoping to hear some feedback from here before trying.

blackadder
16-12-2003, 07:52 AM
tried. no special. normal aromatic massage. 1 fat old chinese lady and 1 skinny old malay lady. BUt the massage is quite good if u not looking for special.

ian_dragonboat
16-12-2003, 10:42 AM

me already PM/ email u my hp 2 week ago.... when then u will call me?

watever a man said, he must be responsible for it.

dunlop
16-12-2003, 12:12 PM
Yah yah... Sorry abt that lah...

Next time perhaps k...

ian_dragonboat
16-12-2003, 12:30 PM
Yah yah... Sorry abt that lah...

Next time perhaps k...

again i shall say this... dun have to say SORRY.

dunlop
16-12-2003, 12:41 PM
okie lor.... cheers!

ian_dragonboat
16-12-2003, 01:22 PM
okie lor.... cheers!

dun worry....me not a petty guy.
however, u still got some shit to clear with jesper.
ok? he also a good guy. settle with him... then he will share his lobang with u. he open a libary. a libary of PORN VCD. heehee

KCLIM73
16-12-2003, 01:23 PM
this dunlop guy is a joker... hahaha... it's quite funny to see how he dares people but chicken out and 'cheers' here and 'cheers' there and 'sorry' here and 'sorry' there. :D

ian_dragonboat
16-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
this dunlop guy is a joker... hahaha... it's quite funny to see how he dares people but chicken out and 'cheers' here and 'cheers' there and 'sorry' here and 'sorry' there. :D

since the case closed..... let it cool down...

monster98
16-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73

bro, please don't try to fire up the whole thing again.:(

ian_dragonboat
16-12-2003, 01:32 PM
bro, please don't try to fire up the whole thing again.:(

fully agreed with u,
tat guy... when this matter burning hot and high.... he just TIAM-TIAM stay one side and look. now he saw it cool down liao, then try to talk talk.

in life... we forgive and forget...
everybody make mistake... and it is not a death sentence...so, give him a break. hope he be a better man.

^_^

jasper
16-12-2003, 01:47 PM
dun worry....me not a petty guy.
however, u still got some shit to clear with jesper.
ok? he also a good guy. settle with him... then he will share his lobang with u. he open a libary. a libary of PORN VCD. heehee

wow dun anyhow shhot ====>>> leh... wait ppl really misunderstood i really a VCD seller i die man.. just exchange with all bros who share the same interestsin vcds onli lah.. it's the period of sharing liao mah:)

ian..i got one disc porch full of discs..just got from my frds... angmo and nippon also have..u interested???:D

monster98
16-12-2003, 01:52 PM
wow dun anyhow shhot ====>>> leh... wait ppl really misunderstood i really a VCD seller i die man.. just exchange with all bros who share the same interestsin vcds onli lah.. it's the period of sharing liao mah:)

HAHAHAHA. disc seller, cheap cheap sell to me a-sai bo?:D

ian_dragonboat
16-12-2003, 01:55 PM

ian..i got one disc porch full of discs..just got from my frds... angmo and nippon also have..u interested???:D

WOW...WOW.... tat day tat bag, me only see 2 disc... slow. heehee

ian_dragonboat
16-12-2003, 01:56 PM

no sell..... it is a libary...we trade. hee hee

jasper
16-12-2003, 01:57 PM

aiyo... no need sell lah...just take go and see lor... exchange also can.... though i have many..but very time sees the same also sian liao..... end of week i going to get some XXX dvds from france which my frds bought back for me... heard some even have awards wan leh.. can you imagine...??? awards for prono??? maybe like BEst fucking actress and Longest Dicko...hahahaha:D

cant wait to get hold of them....

monster98
16-12-2003, 02:00 PM
aiyo... no need sell lah...just take go and see lor... exchange also can.... though i have many..but very time sees the same also sian liao..... end of week i going to get some XXX dvds from france which my frds bought back for me... heard some even have awards wan leh.. can you imagine...??? awards for prono??? maybe like BEst fucking actress and Longest Dicko...hahahaha

cant wait to get hold of them....

HAHAHAHA. Tq Tq. i also did hav some at home buut all RA from HK. Will pass u if u are interested. I cheapo type also smuggle from malaysia.:D

jasper
16-12-2003, 02:22 PM
HAHAHAHA. Tq Tq. i also did hav some at home buut all RA from HK. Will pass u if u are interested. I cheapo type also smuggle from malaysia.:D

u r welcome...maybe i arrange another TCSS with uncle and that abeng'Headon' and the rest... you join lor..then we can have a exchange sessions...

monster98
16-12-2003, 02:46 PM
u r welcome...maybe i arrange another TCSS with uncle and that abeng'Headon' and the rest... you join lor..then we can have a exchange sessions...

no problem sir.... i will pm u my hp no. chio me if u guys have an animal gathering session. me very very free till 26/12/03. CO will be back by then :D

jasper
16-12-2003, 03:03 PM
no problem sir.... i will pm u my hp no. chio me if u guys have an animal gathering session. me very very free till 26/12/03. CO will be back by then :D

onz lah... maybe we set it light next tues or wed... ok:D

GhostRay
17-12-2003, 09:23 AM
So the bedok R&R still open or already closed?

schwing
17-12-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by GhostRay
So the bedok R&R still open or already closed?

bedok beauty spa located at bedok south closed liao

luzt
20-12-2003, 11:53 AM
wah... guess biz muz be really bad with all the comments here.. n i was going to try out one of these days cos really near where i live... :D

so bros... any other great hunts in bedok? :o

blurcock5
20-12-2003, 06:16 PM
we have been talking for more than few months...... then u wanna try,,,,

luzt
20-12-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by blurcock5
we have been talking for more than few months...... then u wanna try,,,,

hee.. haven't been here for a long time mah... who knows so near got hc... =p

today one shot 3 hrs of tui na at adelphi... :o