PDA

View Full Version : my wonderful time at fine nite

ahkok
01-08-2003, 05:57 PM
bros..i had a wonderful time there ..like to pass tis lobang to all bros here.. jus buy them drinks but becareful u hav to control them or will cost u lots of $$$.I was there pressing /sucking n near got rape by them.So go down n try..ohya..tis place is at 59 Duxton Road

Bobster
02-08-2003, 02:25 PM
so where are all those gals from??? Just only drinks and no tips? sound worthwhile it, btw how much is the cost of the drink to those gals?

waypastprime
02-08-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ahkok
bros..i had a wonderful time there ..like to pass tis lobang to all bros here.. jus buy them drinks but becareful u hav to control them or will cost u lots of $$$.I was there pressing /sucking n near got rape by them.So go down n try..ohya..tis place is at 59 Duxton Road

Are u referring to the Filipinos pub??? :)

cheongkid
02-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Bobster
so where are all those gals from??? Just only drinks and no tips? sound worthwhile it, btw how much is the cost of the drink to those gals?
I think buy them 'ladies drink' can liao as they got earn commission from the drinks. Mind you, those girls sure can drink like a fish cos their drinks are all very much diluted. Before you knew it, your bill could be quite a tidy sum.

cheongkid
02-08-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Are u referring to the Filipinos pub??? :)
I thought so cos the Filipino girls can rubba while the Chinese can only chit-chat.

xiaobawang
02-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
I think buy them 'ladies drink' can liao as they got earn commission from the drinks. Mind you, those girls sure can drink like a fish cos their drinks are all very much diluted. Before you knew it, your bill could be quite a tidy sum.

aiya,brudders, dun waste $$ over there, been cheongin pubs fews yrs alreadi.
the max is they take out their boobs and let u ruba ruba oni,
of course the damage is high, normally 2 nd 'chai tow' drink onwards lah. no special svcs fm them.
can easily cos us $200plus if u can drink together wif the girls lah
BETTER GO KTV< MORE WORTH IT

factor-x
02-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by xiaobawang
of course the damage is high, normally 2 nd 'chai tow' drink onwards lah. no special svcs fm them.

Yup, KTVs for serious and more worthwhile rubba-rubba.

:D

hardrocksg
03-08-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by ahkok

Well....u can get cheap thrills there but the chance o bonking em is real low.
In fact quite alot of these Philippinas joint gals claim tat they are under agency and cannot venture out after work
Dunno how true but din really press as those in the homeland are so much better looking!

hognek
03-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Well, I have been to this pub. The drinks are quite expansive especially the ladies drink I think is about $18. There are many girls and you can really choose. I believe they are mostly from Philippine and they are friendly and able to speak understandable English with you, as compare to some joint whereby the girls there speak real bad english.

But my favourite place is Lucky plaze cos the place is cosy and the people are very friendly. Moreover, the drinks is less expansive.

Hope may be we can cheong together some days with brothers on the net.

:D

triple h
14-09-2004, 02:43 PM
las sat, my expat buddies n a few of my khakis were at duxton road at a pub called duxton nxxxxx.

wah, the phillipinos were abuzzing. 3 to 1 guy. rubba here rubba there, cock stand, kena lap dance, arse in my face, some fingering, a little hj. SOLID!!!!!

the onli farked up thing was my buddies, suka suka sign for drinks.....at 3.15am, bill came up to a whopping S$1300/-. KNN, after paying, i farked all of them say their farking small head take over big head. up to now, i'm still reeling in fear of anymore future trips to duxton. SCARED !!!!!!

monster98
14-09-2004, 05:13 PM
the onli farked up thing was my buddies, suka suka sign for drinks.....at 3.15am, bill came up to a whopping S$1300/-. KNN, after paying, i farked all of them say their farking small head take over big head. up to now, i'm still reeling in fear of anymore future trips to duxton. SCARED !!!!!!

$1300? Bro, how did u come up to such a bill?????? $18/drink... even if 1 gal = 3 drinks, that come only to $54. if u guys sat with 10 gals, that will only be $540. Plus your own drinks 2 bottles maybe ard $400. The most shd be <$1000. If really $1300, then Confirm to be the small hear overrule the big head....... :D

asdfghjkl
14-09-2004, 06:47 PM
$1300.. counting how many Cat150 can bonk :)

triple h
14-09-2004, 07:27 PM
yah la bros. these bitches all order 20 dollar "submarine" drinks, one gulp liao2. i was smart i had onli 2 girls with me, limited to 10 drinks onli. the rest of the guys, get their cock squeesed, cannot think lah.. KNN, after that i farked them at the roadside, told them to control signing for drinks.....sheesh!
:o

how many cat 150 can bonk : 8 of them

$1300.. counting how many Cat150 can bonk :)

MoonBlaze
15-09-2004, 12:35 AM
... those in the homeland are so much better looking!

Been to Manila's Makati's famous entertainment scene and you will see real beautiful native gals. Those here, dun need to waste time and $$.

sglookout
15-09-2004, 01:55 AM
[QUOTE=triple h]yah la bros. these bitches all order 20 dollar "submarine" drinks, one gulp liao2. i was smart i had onli 2 girls with me, limited to 10 drinks onli. the rest of the guys, get their cock squeesed, cannot think lah.. KNN, after that i farked them at the roadside, told them to control signing for drinks.....sheesh!
:o

Yes, this is the same way they do biz in Makati.

The drinks they drinked is either red bull or 7-up

And they kept pestering U to buy drinks for them and sometimes even the waitresses.

But still $1300 is still too much. :eek:

guzzler
15-09-2004, 08:35 AM
las sat, my expat buddies n a few of my khakis were at duxton road at a pub called duxton nxxxxx.

wah, the phillipinos were abuzzing. 3 to 1 guy. rubba here rubba there, cock stand, kena lap dance, arse in my face, some fingering, a little hj. SOLID!!!!!

Bro,

I had the same experience at the same place last month. The girls were super friendly, my hands were roaming everywhere, they were pulling my cock out and giving me HJ right there at the table. I felt like I was in Makati. I was with the same type of farked up friends as you and I paid a huge bill after they left.

Set up to meet one of the girls the next day and she no-showed. Was pissed. The stupid bitch still calls me now and then.

Castrol
20-09-2004, 11:50 AM
a few years ago before the Filipino pubs starting emerging one by one in Duxton, i went to Paramount a few times, my friends enjoy Filipino chicks. it was like LSB (batman & robin), all the chicks come sit beside you. you buy drink for one, she will ask you to buy one for her friend etc etc...
just when you wanna propose a toast, it's time to buy 2nd round for the chicks!

never drink liquor also pay a few hunderds, luckily always under co entertainment. enjoy... yes, but count the no. of ladies drinks... aiyayayaya.....

well now in Duxton, the only Filipino pub i enter now is zzjunior, along elvis that stretch.
this is becos i can rabba the local girl inside, the so called asst manageress. just buy her 1 stout, and she will come back often to lean her magnificient buttocks on my dick.
cheap thrill!

shl3
20-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Hi, brothres, keep a distance from all this Filipino pubs at all cost!
My 1st outing, 3of of us spent $1200. How come so much? Over exicted and high on alcohol. Luckily, the Manager is 'kind' enough AND compensate us 2 bottles of black labels for free.After that I went down almost on weekly basis. The conclusions:Dont waste time and spent the money somewhere else!