PDA

View Full Version : HC near or at Jurong bird park

blood
05-08-2003, 05:47 PM
a friend recommanded me there, but he forgotten the name of the HC.

any bro knows the name and is it a alright place.

accordingly to him entrance fee is $35.00 and the girls are good.

kind of doubt his taste though.

anyone whom can provide info like whether there's pool, jacuzzzi and the girls will be appeciated.

Am going tomorrow, will update if goes.

bonsoir
05-08-2003, 07:08 PM
It's called Sphere Bro.

Used to be good a few years back .Now i think under new management...used to have this PRC gal called Xiao Wen? or something like that....

anyway,it's worth a try again i think. Do put up an FR for the rest of the bros here okie?

Cheers!

blood
05-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by bonsoir
It's called Sphere Bro.

Used to be good a few years back .Now i think under new management...used to have this PRC gal called Xiao Wen? or something like that....

anyway,it's worth a try again i think. Do put up an FR for the rest of the bros here okie?

Cheers!

will definite post feedback here.

btw anyone knows whether their facitlities good?

factor-x
05-08-2003, 09:44 PM
Jurong Bird Park Excursion (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10430)

:D

blood
05-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
Jurong Bird Park Excursion (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10430)

:D

thanks for the infor..... me going to the Health centre not the KTV yet.

But thanks to your info, I will avoid the KTV totally if after the i am still horny after the massage ....

hardrocksg
06-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by blood
a friend recommanded me there, but he forgotten the name of the HC.

any bro knows the name and is it a alright place.

accordingly to him entrance fee is $35.00 and the girls are good.

kind of doubt his taste though.

anyone whom can provide info like whether there's pool, jacuzzzi and the girls will be appeciated.

Am going tomorrow, will update if goes.

Dunno the name but its in the same building as the magic ktv, think its the same floor too
There is an average size hot pool, sauna and steam room
TV room is pretty alrite but shows TV not movies
Nothing to eat maybe some crackers and kofi n tea
Galswise mainly Malaysians but heard they come in pretty late normally after 12 or even 1pm
Remember only seeing 1 gal not 2 bad, the rest are middle-aged or near 30s

Kdajong99
06-08-2003, 08:04 AM
Always thought that place is full of aunties doing massage services. Guess I'm wrong. Perhaps it's time for me to revisit the place again.

factor-x
06-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by blood
thanks for the infor..... me going to the Health centre not the KTV yet.

But thanks to your info, I will avoid the KTV totally if after the i am still horny after the massage ....

No problem!

:)

blood
07-08-2003, 07:08 PM
kana aeroplane by friend, so went to dragon alone , too horny caNNOT TAKE IT.....

ENTRANCE $56. first time there so quite disappointed with the hot pool.

Too small for me(me a sucker for hot pool) though I don swim in hot pool, but i prefer a big one so it don feel crowded.

anyway, came a malaysia girl think call eve.

figure = 7.5/10
bj = 6/10
masssage = 4.5/10
fj = 7.5/10

very chatty girl if you get her kind of topic.

pretty too. the way she lick asshole, very good too.

overall not too bad.

after i came she some more say she just started to enjoy, I cum about 3 mins, shy man too long never fuck stranger ma, cant blame me right.

anyway on the way out, saw a beauty, damn fair, with cim face, dyed light golden brown hair, fucking pretty.

I walk behind her she somemore keep looking back and me and smile like waiting for me to ask her name for my next visit...

too bad my balls shrunk after the session no guts to ask.

anyone know or roughly know who's that girl please posy name so next time i can try her.

thanks

blood
07-08-2003, 07:11 PM
forgot total damage = $56 + $120 FJ = $176

Kdajong99
08-08-2003, 08:03 AM
Bro blood, I think you posted in the wrong thread. This is abt HC in jurong not Dragon HC. But thanks for the FR anyway. Cheers:)

Kdajong99
27-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Went to Sphere HC today. Entrance $40.

Average facilities. Hot Spa pool, sauna, steam, video room and a snack corner.

Massuer is Maggie. Give good, hard massage. Concentrate on blood circulation around back area. Rather painful but feels beri relax after the massage. Special at $120. Claims to have customer payin $150. :rolleyes:

Looks 7/10 (didn't ask for age but should be around late 20s)
Massage 9/10
H/J NA
B/J Puts on condom with mouth. 8/10
F/J 7/10

Overall 8/10

Rather expensive at $120. Next time bargain to $100.

waypastprime
27-08-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99

Massuer is Maggie. Give good, hard massage. Concentrate on blood circulation around back area. Rather painful but feels beri relax after the massage. Special at $120. Claims to have customer payin $150. :rolleyes:

Massage 9/10
H/J NA
F/J 7/10

Overall 8/10

Bro dun spoil them lah.... unless u felt rich that day or she looks especially stunning if not never compromise.... ;)

tank103
27-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99

Massage 9/10
H/J NA
F/J 7/10

Overall 8/10

wow, maggie still around ??? It has been 3-4 years since last visited the place. are they still wearing uniform ? kinda kinky !!

Kdajong99
27-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Bro dun spoil them lah.... unless u felt rich that day or she looks especially stunning if not never compromise.... ;)

First time go there, thought the market rate is like Dragon HC. Next time i smarter liao. First time lan lan be cai tao. :(

Kdajong99
27-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by tank103
wow, maggie still around ??? It has been 3-4 years since last visited the place. are they still wearing uniform ? kinda kinky !!

No uniform leh, dunno whether same maggie or not but her massage is good.

socutedaddy
27-08-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by tank103

Bro,

Not the same Maggie who was around during Fei Fei, Eve, Apple, June Time. Maggie has earn enough and is back in Malaysia...

mervynwm
27-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Yo here have HC meh ???

Gals chio or not...

Saw pple paying S$120 for special...quite ex leh.

how is the facility like ?

socutedaddy
27-08-2003, 12:50 PM
Have not be there for 2 years, use to frequent as working in Tuas.

Price 100 or 80 will do. they can't demand much. Facility so so only, 1 hot pool, very quiet place...

Kdajong99
27-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by socutedaddy
Have not be there for 2 years, use to frequent as working in Tuas.

Price 100 or 80 will do. they can't demand much. Facility so so only, 1 hot pool, very quiet place...

Hot pool, sauna, steam room, video room, snack corner. But all very run down. Not worth entrance $40. Advice is to try somewhere else. :(

peterfish
07-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro,

Not the same Maggie who was around during Fei Fei, Eve, Apple, June Time. Maggie has earn enough and is back in Malaysia...
Anyone know where this Fei Fei has gone to?