PDA

View Full Version : Pebbles ?!?!

jacksan11
05-08-2003, 07:06 PM
hi all bros , juz need some info on pebbles at seaview hotel .. any bros try b4 ? all malay chicks over there... its a ktv
need some infos thx

cheongkid
05-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by jacksan11
hi all bros , juz need some info on pebbles at seaview hotel .. any bros try b4 ? all malay chicks over there... its a ktv
need some infos thx
dig out this old thread for your info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8702

jacksan11
05-08-2003, 08:38 PM
thx bro cheongkid , u r really my idol sia.. :) hope tat i got e chance 2 cheong with u all .... ciaoz

enigma
22-09-2003, 02:45 PM
Went to Pebbles last week.They have 2 new mamasan,Mummy Sha Sha in charge of Malay girls & Mummy Rennie who's in charge of the Chinese girls.Mummy Cherry is no longer there.All new girls,quite happening,if u speak their 'language',you know what I mean?Money of course.They'll do almost anything you want for the right price & if they don't suspect you of being undercover anti-vice.Went with 3 other guys.Not enough girls that night so 1 of my buddies had to sit with the asst Mamasan,mummy Blue.Looks mature but pretty & fair skinned.But I have to say,amongst all the girls in my KTV room that night,she was by far the most 'happening'.To make a long story short,when the night was over,we left the place satisfied customers.You guys should try it out.1 more thing,try not to go on Friday nights as it could get very busy & you probably won't get your money's worth.Well,happy 'cheonging'!(forgive me if I don't speak the lingo,1st time writing.)

IloveBusty
22-09-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by enigma
Went to Pebbles last week.They have 2 new mamasan,Mummy Sha Sha in charge of Malay girls & Mummy Rennie who's in charge of the Chinese girls.Mummy Cherry is no longer there.All new girls,quite happening,if u speak their 'language',you know what I mean?Money of course.They'll do almost anything you want for the right price & if they don't suspect you of being undercover anti-vice.Went with 3 other guys.Not enough girls that night so 1 of my buddies had to sit with the asst Mamasan,mummy Blue.Looks mature but pretty & fair skinned.But I have to say,amongst all the girls in my KTV room that night,she was by far the most 'happening'.To make a long story short,when the night was over,we left the place satisfied customers.You guys should try it out.1 more thing,try not to go on Friday nights as it could get very busy & you probably won't get your money's worth.Well,happy 'cheonging'!(forgive me if I don't speak the lingo,1st time writing.)

:confused: Bro, dun mind enlighten more wat happening dis asst mummy blue do in the room??? can suck boobs dig hole or not??? she got big boobs??? Mi remember long long time ago 1 gal name Nancy veri swee fair skinned malay damn happening n mi used to tips her $50 but dunnoe still around???

vaxvms
23-09-2003, 10:30 AM
another same thread again........................

vaxvms
23-09-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
dig out this old thread for your info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8702

some plp juz dun know how to use the SEARCH key before posting a new thread
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mullah
23-09-2003, 02:49 PM
Dunno if I got my info correct...But I thought Pebbles oredi closed due to Seaview Hotel being sold...Or issit closing soon..?
FYI Mummy Cherry and all the old gals went to Cashbox liao due to misunderstanding with Pebbles boss...Ran into them last few weeks...

mullah
23-09-2003, 03:11 PM
My inside info is usually quite reliable...But as for whether its oredi closed that I cunt confirm with you...But 1 thing for sure bizness there have suffered since Mummy Cherry left with her gals and the news that Seaview Hotel is being sold...

mullah
23-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Brudder...dun ask tis type of questions leh...later you kna bombard by all the bros down here...

holicks
30-09-2003, 11:56 PM
recently been there after seeing the ad in the papers....Reached there late about 10plus...Quite packed...luckily still some rooms available so quickly took it or else would have to settle for the bar counter
most of the girls are quite chio & mostly are Malay gals. Had Eva & Mag. very playful & wild. can french, such nipple, & on the spot bbbj. very shiok session. even the mummy (Rennie) also quite chio. can grab her boobs & she'll pull your handbrake....same butterfly system applies...Got to peep inside one of the rooms on the way to the gents & saw the gals doing lap dancing. will be sure to make my way back again soon.

cheongkid
01-10-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by holicks
Got to peep inside one of the rooms on the way to the gents & saw the gals doing lap dancing.
Lap dancing is part of their routine. Come midnight, they will perform their synchronised dance act. :D

mullah
02-10-2003, 12:27 AM
If you like the place better enjoy it now...Like I say before its going to be closed soon by November...latest will be in March next year...

On the other hand if you like the previous gals there,you can find them at Fortissimo now...

IloveBusty
02-10-2003, 11:26 AM
bro, care to advise where the hell is dis Fortissimo???

tks hor....:confused:

cheongkid
02-10-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by IloveBusty
bro, care to advise where the hell is dis Fortissimo???

tks hor....:confused:
Fortissimo is at Liang Court 4th flr.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12037

mullah
02-10-2003, 11:50 PM
Used to be an exclusive Japs lounge..But dunno why they change the concept..Mayb Japs cannot make it...

holicks
06-10-2003, 10:56 PM
went down again on sat. very packed once it gets past 10pm. those who want to get a room better go down early. asked for my fav, mag & was not disappointed but getting tired of her. any bros have any good recommendations? those that will give on the spot bbbj like mag?

IloveBusty
07-10-2003, 11:11 AM
Got, tried mummy Rennie but U must keep telling her that hey mummy see ur gers can not do dis do that leh si peh boh song leh n make her high a bit then she will do the job, trust me :p

dragonroy
07-10-2003, 11:46 PM
Dear brudders,
u really get tis thread going ,man.

My motor already start to 'brroomm'

Wats the damage man? must get prepared.

I can remember the last time enjoyed malay girls. Great fun, very sporting, anything can. It was at a small ktv, somewhere in Telok Kurau, few years back. Don't noe if still there.

:)

testlan
08-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Wa, tommo wed lor....ladies nite lets cheong