PDA

View Full Version : Nicole - China City Tui Na

xocturnal
06-08-2003, 01:39 PM
Went there last week.

Agree that the deco is better dat expected.
Cubicles with wooden sliding doors as doors is so much better than curtains.

Got service by chio pdmm, Nicole. Very chatting and friendly. Skin very fair smooth. Figure quite slim, boobs a handful. Age: 30+ Massage quite skillful, mo sha very sensual with light touches and rubbing with scrub cream. Cannot tahan especially when the groin area kena attack, so try my luck and autoroam...no rejection... ok liao.

After shower, went back for massage. Massage skill is surprising very good. (Expect massage skills in these joints to be average). After half and hour, she start playing around my groin area. See my didi hard and hot, without asking, she give me a tokgong hj. Seeing her looking at me smiling while jerking me make to cum in no time. She ask me whether I felt "sufu" or not, of cos yes lah.

Dressed up and left.

Damage - $80 for massage, $10 for scrub - paid her $50 for HJ.

RTF - yes

Name: Nicole
Looks: 7/10 (very lovely eyes)
Built: Average, Slim
Scrub: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
Autoroam: yes, but no fingering allowed.

owen10
06-08-2003, 01:49 PM
wow! spent $140 on a non-fcuking session! no wonder she loves u so much .. hehehe :D

xocturnal
06-08-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by owen10
wow! spent $140 on a non-fcuking session! no wonder she loves u so much .. hehehe :D

The massage is excellent, that deserve the $90 price for 2 hours. Other massage joint like hotspa or superspa charge $90 for 1/2 hrs without any hanky panky. As for $50 HJ, with autoroam, this is a fair rate to me.

nonoe
06-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by xocturnal
The massage is excellent, that deserve the $90 price for 2 hours. Other massage joint like hotspa or superspa charge $90 for 1/2 hrs without any hanky panky. As for $50 HJ, with autoroam, this is a fair rate to me.

err i would say u are a robert ah. no offence:D

nonoe

clarence8
06-08-2003, 03:20 PM
I would like to test if the price can be reduced but where is this place ? Thanks.

tanmikel
06-08-2003, 04:31 PM

you may consider it fair but to me , its spoiling the market

ol'coyote
06-08-2003, 04:46 PM

i agree with tanmikel...u spoiling the market...
no wonder lately the ladies charging me $50 for Hj...$100 for Bbbj...
and $120-$150 for Fj or none at all...they dare to claim it's market rate...
:mad:

Kdajong99
06-08-2003, 05:07 PM
$120- $150 for FJ? Unless she's god damn beautiful. Not worth the money. Better well spend somewhere else in this economic crisis. Just my 2 cents worth of thought

ray922
06-08-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
$120- $150 for FJ? Unless she's god damn beautiful. Not worth the money. Better well spend somewhere else in this economic crisis. Just my 2 cents worth of thought

I always pay $30 for HJ (90% of the time include tits sucking). No problem at all, just be firm.

xocturnal
06-08-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by ray922
I always pay $30 for HJ (90% of the time include tits sucking). No problem at all, just be firm.

I can understand some brothers' feeling here. Anyway if I get better treatment, then it is worth it. They are working to pay for their kids education. What is an extra $20? At most HC, $50 for HJ is the norm (no stripping too). Anyway have you all tried her before posting? If not how you know it is not worth it? Anyway heard from her that next week there will be another pdmm starting work there. Mentioned that she is a ex-beauty queen in China. I cannot wait for her to come. Left my hp with the lady boss to call me when she arrive.

Cheers

XOC

hearthrob
06-08-2003, 09:17 PM
Where's this place, brudder?

Went there last week.

Got service by chio pdmm, Nicole. Very chatting and friendly. Skin very fair smooth. Figure quite slim, boobs a handful. Age: 30+ Massage quite skillful, mo sha very sensual with light touches and rubbing with scrub cream. Cannot tahan especially when the groin area kena attack, so try my luck and autoroam...no rejection... ok liao.

After shower, went back for massage. Massage skill is surprising very good. (Expect massage skills in these joints to be average). After half and hour, she start playing around my groin area. See my didi hard and hot, without asking, she give me a tokgong hj. Seeing her looking at me smiling while jerking me make to cum in no time. She ask me whether I felt "sufu" or not, of cos yes lah.

Dressed up and left.

Damage - $80 for massage, $10 for scrub - paid her $50 for HJ.

RTF - yes

Name: Nicole
Looks: 7/10 (very lovely eyes)
Built: Average, Slim
Scrub: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
Autoroam: yes, but no fingering allowed.

xocturnal
06-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Where's this place, brudder?

East Coast Road, along the stretch of shophouses selling katong laksa.

factor-x
06-08-2003, 11:43 PM
I can understand some brothers' feeling here. Anyway if I get better treatment, then it is worth it. They are working to pay for their kids education. What is an extra $20? At most HC, $50 for HJ is the norm (no stripping too). Anyway have you all tried her before posting? If not how you know it is not worth it? Anyway heard from her that next week there will be another pdmm starting work there. Mentioned that she is a ex-beauty queen in China. I cannot wait for her to come. Left my hp with the lady boss to call me when she arrive.

Cheers

XOC

-LoL-

How ya know they aint working for material gains?

An extra $20 is 10 plates of chicken rice. =Þ

Heehee, first in line already ah you. Do remember FR of the new beauty queen.

:D

hardrocksg
07-08-2003, 12:19 AM

I beg to differ on the above
I am a regular at HotSpa, in fact for a non hanky panky good rub, I would anytime reccomend this place
But if you are looking for hankypanky and u think that $90 include body scrub is good, then I think you should look around further
There are places with body scrub @ $80 for 2hrs and even $71, of course hanky panky not included

pandadee
07-08-2003, 04:43 AM
There is another thread about this joint too. Another bro also feel that $50 is worth it and mention that they are taking the risk and so expect more in return. I went once and when my girl told me $50 for hj, I immediately said it's too expensive when there are so many other joints which the girls offer hj for $30. She also told me it's their rate over there. I left without any special. Not that I'm stingy but $50 can last me for a few days and to spend it just like that on a hj, it's definitely not worth the money.

Anyway bros who go there do drop by at the Katong Village opposite and have some porridge and tim sum ok? :D

tanmikel
07-08-2003, 08:03 AM

Cheers

XOC

since you have planned to visit this new beauty queen , I'll pass because by then , she will think your tips are market rate . no offense bro but any place in which you have spoilt market , I won't go . at a HC , for $20 more , they provide more like TV/movie room , sauna , gym , bathroom , how to compare ? I oso treat them very nice , have intimate chats and they remember me most of the time and welcome me back .

chlgfan
08-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Hi, does anyone have the tel number for China City? Also, is it near Katong Mall or Paramount Hotel? Thanks.

pandadee
08-08-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by chlgfan
Hi, does anyone have the tel number for China City? Also, is it near Katong Mall or Paramount Hotel? Thanks.

Directly opposite Katong Mall

caesar
08-08-2003, 02:52 PM

the lady boss is a great cock teaser.....

I kept teasing her for a massage..

take a look at her....you know why....

KCLIM73
08-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by caesar

Tell us how she looks like!

giggs310010
12-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Went there last week.

Dressed up and left.

I recently tried Nicole, almost all in the above FR are correct.
She got lovely smooth skin with nice tits. Nice to squeeze.

Except that she is very money minded. I just ask for a little more time to squeeze her tits & rub my cock at her back where the silky white skin is.
She told me $100, immediately I got piss off by her reply.
In the end I did not agree with the $100.
Settle for $50 HJ.

During the HJ, I squeeze her 2 tits with my both hand very hard to take revenge on her. Shot all my load on her 2 hands. I requested her to HJ me with 2 hands, feel like FJ.

Will not try her again.
Will explore the other girls later on, any good recommendation from you guys.

lion_mansg
12-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Yah, i agree wif wat bro tanmikel says 2...Tis is surely spoiling the market though u may feel it's better service 2 u....Look at wat happen 2 batam & u will understand....Nw the prices soar up much higher than last time due 2 market spoil by angmos...So better juz keep 2 market rate & will still be able 2 enjoy better service if u gd 2 the gals...From the charges u mention, can get lots of same services elsewhere or take the whole lump sum go chiong at riau islands isnt it better??

Juz my 2 cents worth of views, dun flame me...

Rdgs, lion

Randi_Candi
20-02-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by caesar

The place changed hands
Got a call from 1 of the gals and u know wats her remark?
Can sawadee krup (swipe my card)

Tingting
20-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Wah! tis thread is giving the AV a easy time to wind this place up man...

Giving away location, tel no., name of PDMM and everything they do... hahah.

Wat I'm trying to say is tt "hey brothers, no harm being a little bit more discreet rite? Unless off course you are trying to kill this joint."

Bonk hard, bonk smart!

giggs310010
20-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010
I recently tried Nicole, almost all in the above FR are correct.
She got lovely smooth skin with nice tits. Nice to squeeze.

Except that she is very money minded. I just ask for a little more time to squeeze her tits & rub my cock at her back where the silky white skin is.
She told me $100, immediately I got piss off by her reply.
In the end I did not agree with the $100.
Settle for $50 HJ.

During the HJ, I squeeze her 2 tits with my both hand very hard to take revenge on her. Shot all my load on her 2 hands. I requested her to HJ me with 2 hands, feel like FJ.

Will not try her again.
Will explore the other girls later on, any good recommendation from you guys.

Yes, Nicole is very money minded.
What I did was also squeeze her 2 tits very hard during as a way to revenge on her attitude.
SO no RTF for her.

watergun
20-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010
Yes, Nicole is very money minded.
What I did was also squeeze her 2 tits very hard during as a way to revenge on her attitude.
SO no RTF for her.

hey bro is Nicole back..... where is she now.... she can do FJ for $100 for 2 times.... I always did that at China City

can anyone tell me where she si