PDA

View Full Version : TOP 5 HCs

sure4fun
06-08-2003, 08:47 PM
hi boarders,
rate the top 5 Hcs in singapore(which offer special)with address to new commers like us..also do help us and let know the best chicks in these hc.

SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF WISDOM!!!!!!

kingcopa
06-08-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by sure4fun
hi boarders,
rate the top 5 Hcs in singapore(which offer special)with address to new commers like us..also do help us and let know the best chicks in these hc.

Another lazy bum!!!!!! if u wan the address for HCs look for it urself, do some research pls. Dun come up with stupid ideas and get info pls!!!!!!!

hearthrob
06-08-2003, 08:57 PM
if you are really interested to know...the drive will get you there.

IncredibleHulk
06-08-2003, 08:59 PM
hi boarders,

Top 5 HC , not in order of merit are:-

1. North HC
2. South HC
3. East HC
4. West HC
5. Central HC

Hulk

kingcopa
06-08-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by IncredibleHulk

1. North HC
2. South HC
3. East HC
4. West HC
5. Central HC

Hulk

Hahahaha that the way bro!!!! oh yes if u wan

Northeast HC
south west HC

HCMAN
06-08-2003, 09:36 PM
he is a new guy but if u all not interested to reply him pls dun shout back at pple lah
u all are green horn last time

leisure HC,

Originally posted by kingcopa
Hahahaha that the way bro!!!! oh yes if u wan

Northeast HC
south west HC

kenwin
06-08-2003, 09:42 PM
1) Desker Road HC
2) Geylang HC
3) Kiong Sek HC
4) Changi Village HC
5) Petain HC

IncredibleHulk
06-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by HCMAN
he is a new guy but if u all not interested to reply him pls dun shout back at pple lah

leisure HC,

Where do you see, we shouted back at pple.
Come on lah, information are everywhere in this forum.
Let your mouse or finger do the searching lah.

Hulk

factor-x
06-08-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by IncredibleHulk

1. North HC
2. South HC
3. East HC
4. West HC
5. Central HC

-LoL-

Good answer.

What a "spread the knowledge of wisdom".. heh.. knowledge is wisdom.. wisdom is knowledge.. nice try n'way sure4fun.

:D

oaoo
06-08-2003, 11:55 PM

leisure HC,

Yeah, we were green once .... but what I did was browsing the forum for a couple of hours and narrow down to a few 'seems-to-be-good' HCs and ask bros here for opinion. I think all bros here then would able (and willing) to give more 'constructive' comments.

In fact, it isn't that difficult to 'see' a few frequent-talked-about HCs in this forum. These, at least, I would consider as 'top' HCs.

qwertyup
07-08-2003, 01:34 AM
I can only think of one good HC to recommend.
Bedok North Ave 4, Blk 89 HC
aka Bak Chor Mee market
very popular HC, crowded at night, esp on weekends.
very smoky, but good food.
got bbq fish, bbq chicken wings, western food, bak chor mee, etc.
All this typing has made me hungry.....:(

_jaDeD_
07-08-2003, 04:39 AM

leisure HC,
Don't teach us what we are supposed to do.
So what if he's new? If someone asks a question like this, he deserves to be flamed. What do you think all the threads here are for then?

singbryan1
07-08-2003, 06:51 AM
The few I know are :

1. Executive at Marina. Used to be $38, now $42. Best value for money in terms of facilities. Specials maybe a bit more expensive (eg fj $150 if you don't know how to negotiate).

2. Lai Lai at Katong. Used to be $45, I think, but closed for renovation or closed for good?

3. Lexon at Balmoral. Good facilities, young gals. Entrance more than $40.

The rest which I heard good, but not tried are Leisure, and Dragon (very expensive $56, but have the best gals in Singapore).

sportmotor
07-08-2003, 08:36 AM
i guess if you wants to search for best HC and wants a quick way out from bros here this method jus not going to work out for you.
not only ppl tells you whereabout you can get the best but you muz make an afford to read all the bros FR/writeout.
this way you will enjoy more. trust me! and dun waste the effort put in by some bros here to write you something.
think okay!

waypastprime
07-08-2003, 08:56 AM
hi boarders,

Personally i dont like to spoonfeed but i will just give u two from Marina South and u will do ur own searching.... Executive and Dragon... for chio gals... dont expect good massage...

Use the search function right below... then u are able to find the related threads... :)

searchfun
07-08-2003, 10:29 AM
hi boarders,

My opion only, not in order :-

1. Marina South : Dragon := Entrance XX, girl quality ***** but message soso, damage fee XXX.
2. Marina South : Executive := Entrance OK, girl quality ****but message soso, damage fee XX.
3. Lexon in Balmora := Entrance X. You have to specify to the recep that you want young girl, less you know what it mean.
Girl quality ****, message depend on your luck. Damage XX or X depend on girl.
4. Bugis : Entrance: good. Girl got quality but depend on your type. Message soso, damage fee: market rate.
5. Eminent in Bendenmeer := Entrance higer than Bugis. Girl gulity depend on you type. Message depend on your luck. Damage fee : market rate.

Girl quailty :- 1,2 & 3 shall not fail you.
Service :- depend on your taste.
Entrance Fee :- 4 is lower
1 & 3 is real X.
Service damage :- 4 & 5 market rate.
1-3 higher than market rate. X or XX
Facilty :- 1,2 &3 value for money.
4 & 5 forget about it.

waypastprime
07-08-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by searchfun
My opion only, not in order :-

1. Marina South : Dragon := Entrance XX, girl quality ***** but message soso, damage fee XXX.
2. Marina South : Executive := Entrance OK, girl quality ****but message soso, damage fee XX.
3. Lexon in Balmora := Entrance X. You have to specify to the recep that you want young girl, less you know what it mean.
Girl quality ****, message depend on your luck. Damage XX or X depend on girl.
4. Bugis : Entrance: good. Girl got quality but depend on your type. Message soso, damage fee: market rate.
5. Eminent in Bendenmeer := Entrance higer than Bugis. Girl gulity depend on you type. Message depend on your luck. Damage fee : market rate.

Girl quailty :- 1,2 & 3 shall not fail you.
Service :- depend on your taste.
Entrance Fee :- 4 is lower
1 & 3 is real X.
Service damage :- 4 & 5 market rate.
1-3 higher than market rate. X or XX
Facilty :- 1,2 &3 value for money.
4 & 5 forget about it.

Wa lau.... really informative man.... :rolleyes:

sure4fun
07-08-2003, 01:46 PM
thank u bro searchfun for your valuable postin. lot of bro on this board will be benifited by ur reply.
note for bro who had advised me.....
a. i am not seeking short cut to find the best hc rather its to get a rating of hcs what borders feel the best
b.this thread would be useful for borders who are on short visit to sing. they cant keep hunting for the good ones in their short stay
c.hanky panky FRs on few joints posted by bosses can be well ignored by the innocent borders and newcommers

borders can be more matured in replies,and a special thanks to the brother who thaught me on knowledge and wisdom..get down to basis buddy..

$$noenuff
08-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Don't really visit HC these days,prefer to go to tui nai shops for good massage and occasional chio girls.

I was at Lexon when they first started and would not put them in the same league as Marina South or Dragon. Have things changed?