PDA

View Full Version : S$20 HJ Day at all TuiNas-21st of each month

corica
14-08-2003, 02:48 AM
How about it guys!

On the 21st of each month starting August 2003, no smart brother pays more than S$20 for a HJ with all the touchy feely. Other services price negotiable.

UNITY is power!!! Economy bad= buyer's market, supply>demand so price must fall.

Even most chio chabo also S$20. No bro spoil market on this day.

Deal?:D

WWWII
14-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by corica
How about it guys!

On the 21st of each month starting August 2003, no smart brother pays more than S$20 for a HJ with all the touchy feely. Other services price negotiable.

UNITY is power!!! Economy bad= buyer's market, supply>demand so price must fall.

What's the occasion with this date? Your BD huh? HJ $20? $30 i paid before. $20 a bit low leh.

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by corica
How about it guys!

Y $20 on this date. Care to elaborate? I don't unite if the intention is undefined.

2003_newbie
14-08-2003, 08:01 AM
For $20 you'll see all the Thais, Sri Lankas, whatever queuing up at all the joints. You think your $20 is very big?

To each his own. CMI ones $20, those really solid ones definitely fetch higher price. Money is not a problem with me :D

Kdajong99
14-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Why not use your $20 for desker road where you can get full sex?

simimabochap
14-08-2003, 10:28 AM
If unless you are owner or chairman of Tui Nas joints,maybe the girls have to listen to you.Otherwise even if all brothers insist paying S$20 for HJ, the girls might not even want to do.!!
U cannot declare something you cannot control!!!!!

factor-x
14-08-2003, 02:59 PM
|@m3r.

owen10
15-08-2003, 12:06 AM
I dun see the rationale for 21st too. U mean d other days before 21st, u can pay any rate u want??? I agree $20 is too stingy lah. $40 for full HJ, $20 for 1/2 HJ = 1/2 ejaculation??? :D

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by owen10
I dun see the rationale for 21st too. U mean d other days before 21st, u can pay any rate u want??? I agree $20 is too stingy lah. $40 for full HJ, $20 for 1/2 HJ = 1/2 ejaculation??? :D

hahaha....this is a good analogy. hahaha

Ah Wang
15-08-2003, 12:15 PM
No doubt times are bad.. but that's not the way to have fun man!!
Budget tight then stay home PCC lor..
Wau Lao!!!

:)

Kdajong99
15-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Ah Wang
No doubt times are bad.. but that's not the way to have fun man!!
Budget tight then stay home PCC lor..
Wau Lao!!!

Wrap the $20 around your didi and PCC, at the end of the day, you still got to keep your $20 :D

factor-x
15-08-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
Wrap the $20 around your didi and PCC, at the end of the day, you still got to keep your $20 :D

Or fantasize using the photo on the bill.

:D

Microsoft
15-08-2003, 06:19 PM
$30 still not so bad lah.

Aaaaa.... jus tinking aloud. Sex with wife consider normal rite? Sex with wife no enough still mus go out and dao jiat consider a little abnormal rite? So consider mental disorder rite? So mental disorder consider sick rite? So mus go for physio theraphy rite? Whick is hj,bf,fj rite? So how come cannot use medisave to pay ar? :D

Arcon
15-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Well I think its possible to get at that price. I got a massage plus HJ all for $30. went there twice only but prc there took a fancy to me so got it at that price. In fact that was the price of massage only for an hour. Hehe seem like I got free HJ. LOL

owen10
16-08-2003, 01:38 AM
Arcon if u can get $30 for 1 hr massage + HJ i thk either

1) u r really very very yan dao

2) the shop really no biz until too desperate for customers

3) the gal muz b so bad looking she doesnt ve any regulars or no customers would wanna pick her at all

4) u often bring 'sweeteners' for the gal eg snacks, lunch, dinner

5) she give u free HJ cos u gave her a free HJ/FJ/BJ in return

.. juz joking lah ... but where is this super economical joint? dun mind PM me if d info is secretive?

WackoKing
16-08-2003, 09:51 AM

3) the gal muz b so bad looking she doesnt ve any regulars or no customers would wanna pick her at all

.. juz joking lah ... but where is this super economical joint? dun mind PM me if d info is secretive?

same sentiments here, yan dao kor.

corica
16-08-2003, 05:17 PM
hahhah...

there really is no particular reason except that I have paid S$20 from a reasonable looking PDMM and know that it is possible.

the tips are but tips. As consumers, we just need to try to get this going. For them, they may have new customers from this day where people go round trying out on a lower price. Later, the more Ang Pais can charge S$40 if they are that good with their hands. They will then be able to afford to reject more customers and provide a better service to those paying S$40.

BBBJ/FJ all have more risk of STDs. Play but play safe and smart.

Those who may afford, all well and good. It is a free market. If people are paying S$20 and you want to 'show off'/'pity'/'support' such illegal transactions, go ahead and give them more...more...but the rule of the thumb on this day will be S$20.

To the bosses reading this forum, this will boost your business so dun bother whether the PDMMs earn a bit less on this day. You are smart enough to either engage less on this day or more on this day to cope with the fluctuating demand.

What do you readers say? 5 days away... insist on S$20 for a HJ and say the magic words- "It's the 21st"

Arcon
17-08-2003, 12:15 AM

1) Well owen I don think I am yan dao I'm already 42.

2) As for the shop not sure if they desperate for customers.

3) The girl is slim, fair n quite pretty to me. Seems to be in early 30s.

4) Well the only sweetener that I brought is a MRT card holder for her son. She saw me having 1 on the first visit. Ask me to get 1 for her son.

5) Only manage to raba n suck her breast. Oh also managed to finger her pussy. :D

Don think she do this for every customer
she said she took a liking to me thats y allowed me to touch. ( could be true 1st visit was very business like no hanky panky.) But this time she drag me in saying she misses me.
Can't remember the shop name. It's in Fortune center.

corica
22-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Luckily it was a relatively new PDMM. Believed the once a month explanation as it made sense to her.

How was your experience fellow cheongsters?