PDA

View Full Version : Typical Tui Na Girls

simimabochap
14-08-2003, 11:15 AM
I don't fancy myself an expert but I have been around Tui Na's after retiring from the HC scene 3 years ago.Here's my 2 cents worth for anyone who cares to understand a typical Tui Na girl.
1. Dont expect HC standards
2. Most Tui Na girls are really Pdmm and average early 30s
3. They usually succumb to sweet talking guys
4. They all have their needs too but they cant simply do it with
ANY tOM DICK OR HAIRY (unless your name is Tom and your
Dick's hairy ..sorry joking only)
5. They don't like loud and agressive customer
6. They ALL need money otherwise like some tell me ,no need to
work as Tui Na.
7. They are away from China and from Husband for too long
but very selective on the customer who they WANT to service.

If any Brother have a Target ,try these,it works for me
1. Go often,build up her trust in you
2. Sweet talk with her and try to understand her background
3. Dont autoroam the first few sessions,they are scared when
they know you only want hanky pankyor you are from AV.
4. Through conversation you will gather her likes and dislikes then
progress to more detailed personal stuff .
5. Buy some food (anyhting also can,the Tui Na girls stinge on their dinner) if before dinner time,this will surely melt her heart
and show you care.
6. Arrange to go out on her off day.They normally do not have off day as they afraid to lose customer.But if she agree then the rest is up to you.

WORD OF CAUTION: After tasting the fruit of your labour,you will not need to patronise any TUI Na again as she will have a Siow Lau Por (little mistress)in your hands anytime anyday.

leekme
22-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Deleted

leekme
22-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Bro,

This is very good tips! Very true for most pdmm also. But the last little mistress part, seems a little hard to attain. Won't she feel that you are just treating her like a sex partner if you don't give something in return like patronizing her or giving some gift or money?

So care to share how you juggle between 3 little mistresses plus if you have a wife at home? One seems to be a handful for me already.

Leek
Originally posted by simimabochap
I don't fancy myself an expert but I have been around Tui Na's after retiring from the HC scene 3 years ago.Here's my 2 cents worth for anyone who cares to understand a typical Tui Na girl.
1. Dont expect HC standards
2. Most Tui Na girls are really Pdmm and average early 30s
3. They usually succumb to sweet talking guys
4. They all have their needs too but they cant simply do it with
ANY tOM DICK OR HAIRY (unless your name is Tom and your
Dick's hairy ..sorry joking only)
5. They don't like loud and agressive customer
6. They ALL need money otherwise like some tell me ,no need to
work as Tui Na.
7. They are away from China and from Husband for too long
but very selective on the customer who they WANT to service.

If any Brother have a Target ,try these,it works for me
1. Go often,build up her trust in you
2. Sweet talk with her and try to understand her background
3. Dont autoroam the first few sessions,they are scared when
they know you only want hanky pankyor you are from AV.
4. Through conversation you will gather her likes and dislikes then
progress to more detailed personal stuff .
5. Buy some food (anyhting also can,the Tui Na girls stinge on their dinner) if before dinner time,this will surely melt her heart
and show you care.
6. Arrange to go out on her off day.They normally do not have off day as they afraid to lose customer.But if she agree then the rest is up to you.

WORD OF CAUTION: After tasting the fruit of your labour,you will not need to patronise any TUI Na again as she will have a Siow Lau Por (little mistress)in your hands anytime anyday.

simimabochap
22-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Normally, these little wives are often not free in the night after their work as they have to attend to their schooling child.
On my personal experience, you have 6 full Days(Daytime) to rotate 2 of them and the 7 full days still with your wife after work.

By the way, I have only One left cos the other one has to return as the hubby cannot afford remittance anymore.She wants to stay but her stay permit depend very much on the child's education permit.

Have to work (look) again......

owen10
23-08-2003, 01:55 AM
bro bochap so wat is the youngest PDMM u have ever kept as a xiao lao puo? well, i have frequented a few tui na gals in their mid to late 20s ... all of them juz have $$$$ written all over their face. for instance treating u like a robert n ask $50 for a HJ n then expecting u to tip them. i thk if u r very generous with these gals the furthest u can go is only an outing, like supper with them. if u ask for sex they will likely charge. maybe yr experience may change my perception on these young gals ....

leekme
25-08-2003, 03:43 PM
So your session are usually in the day, which means on her off day and you will need to take off from work? But how can you afford so much time away from work, unless you are your own boss and have other people looking after business for you.

So where's your hunting ground this time? :)

Leek
Normally, these little wives are often not free in the night after their work as they have to attend to their schooling child.
On my personal experience, you have 6 full Days(Daytime) to rotate 2 of them and the 7 full days still with your wife after work.

Have to work (look) again......

leekme
25-08-2003, 03:54 PM
When they have $$$$ written all over their face then they are no mistress quality unless you have ample $$$ ammunition. These qualify as commercial gals and you should treat them equally, pay to get laid, no strings and feelings attached.

Those of mistress quality will go beyond $$$. An indication would be when she tells you to meet her outside, lunch, dinner, after work, off days, etc., rather than visiting her at the MP to save you $$$, sometimes even to the extend of discouraging you from visiting her at MP saying waste $$$.

Leek
Originally posted by owen10
bro bochap so wat is the youngest PDMM u have ever kept as a xiao lao puo? well, i have frequented a few tui na gals in their mid to late 20s ... all of them juz have $$$$ written all over their face. for instance treating u like a robert n ask $50 for a HJ n then expecting u to tip them. i thk if u r very generous with these gals the furthest u can go is only an outing, like supper with them. if u ask for sex they will likely charge. maybe yr experience may change my perception on these young gals ....

pig40
26-08-2003, 12:21 AM
I agree with Simimabochap's initiating post. You may even get sex without rubber because she had tied her tubes and pregnancy is no longer possible. Of course, you need to invite her out to a cheap hotel and have fun.

simimabochap
26-08-2003, 10:54 AM
Bro Pig40 is right, majority of these girls have already tied up their tubes after their 1st born,China 's child policy.So there's not much risk they being pregnant.

I don't bring these girls to cheapo hotels as this will make the situation like treating them as a prostitute.I may not be rich but I can afford cheap and romantic escapades like chalets and they really feel WANTED .And another advice I TRY VERY HARD not to initiate SEX everytime I am with them. The younger brothers have not reach this STANDARD of playing field yet.

leekme
26-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Bro, chalets may not be the most easy to book, and isn't the price quite steep also? Care to share which ones you go to and how much they cost, where and how to book, need advance or walk in?

If you don't initiate and she don't initiate then wouldn't the trip be wasted considering you book a chalet for it? Unless you feel that it is alright to just spend time with her, without sex? I agree not initiating is very hard to control, but some how I feel that most ladies at their age would accept that men got their urge, hence they can understand if you signal them for it, as long as you do it tactfully and lovingly :)

Leek
I don't bring these girls to cheapo hotels as this will make the situation like treating them as a prostitute.I may not be rich but I can afford cheap and romantic escapades like chalets and they really feel WANTED .And another advice I TRY VERY HARD not to initiate SEX everytime I am with them. The younger brothers have not reach this STANDARD of playing field yet.

simimabochap
26-08-2003, 04:02 PM
I can ONLY speak for myself, other brothers might find it hard to believe.

Whenever, I book a chalet (Its cheap during weekdays and lesser people )I would call the girl to join me during lunch to relax by the beach,,THEY ALWAYS FIND IT DAMN ROMANTIC .I try not to initiate any sexual advances..(always act hard like boyfriend very gentleman and always humour them),somehow They WILL eventually offer themself slowly but SURELY.

I am very frank, tar Paul kia (Man) not embarrassed being NOT YAN DAO or have 8 inch prick (very average hehehe),but I pride myself that my mouth like Chee Bye,they like it.

TRUST ME, these girls are bewitched by my art.