PDA

View Full Version : h14r4 , KIT (:

xdestinyfate
22-06-2009, 03:52 AM
hey bros , went down to petain some time ago and saw this beautiful lady over at h14r4 . i start a new thread as the other one is not detailed or updating , sorry about it . any bros tried her before ? does she allow licking of her nipples and finering her ? is she hairy ? (:

alvin36
22-06-2009, 08:29 PM
hey bros , went down to petain some time ago and saw this beautiful lady over at h14r4 . i start a new thread as the other one is not detailed or updating , sorry about it . any bros tried her before ? does she allow licking of her nipples and finering her ? is she hairy ? (:

She always wear jeans, rite ?
Long hair, slim figure, and tall.
I also never tried her before, she always look stuck up and fierce, I have seen her scolding guys ....

Anyway, I believe some guys try her before, can those brothers help to provide more detail info ?
Does she do BBBJ ?

I'm keen to try her one day too :D

Fat Fatt
23-06-2009, 12:39 AM
She always wear jeans, rite ?
Long hair, slim figure, and tall.
I also never tried her before, she always look stuck up and fierce, I have seen her scolding guys ....

Anyway, I believe some guys try her before, can those brothers help to provide more detail info ?
Does she do BBBJ ?

I'm keen to try her one day too :D

I tried her once, but then got jac and Pat, so did not really RTF. She is not worth the SGD50 she charged me comparing to the queen and princess.

now i am not sure of her service. but looks wise still lose to pat.

wonderz
23-06-2009, 03:49 PM
I tried her once, but then got jac and Pat, so did not really RTF. She is not worth the SGD50 she charged me comparing to the queen and princess.

now i am not sure of her service. but looks wise still lose to pat.

Think now she's charging $40.

bikers84
23-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Kit's services somewhat seemed quite SOP, but her looks make up for it.. her services are at $40.. nice ass, nice pussy, nice chat session before and after deed.. there was once, when i just got divorced, she asked me to be her god bro, and have a little jie-di-lian... hahaha...

was her regular for a period of time before i switched to Pat..

in looks department, i think she and Pat are quite in a diff league.. Pat is more of a fantasy chio matured lady, while Kit is more of the ah lian style chio lady...

$40, i would rather spend it on Pat, but once in a while return to Kit just for the bonk-an-ah-lian experience..:D

alvin36
23-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Kit's services somewhat seemed quite SOP, but her looks make up for it.. her services are at $40.. nice ass, nice pussy, nice chat session before and after deed.. there was once, when i just got divorced, she asked me to be her god bro, and have a little jie-di-lian... hahaha...

was her regular for a period of time before i switched to Pat..

in looks department, i think she and Pat are quite in a diff league.. Pat is more of a fantasy chio matured lady, while Kit is more of the ah lian style chio lady...

$40, i would rather spend it on Pat, but once in a while return to Kit just for the bonk-an-ah-lian experience..:D

Bro bikers84,
you are very right on this :

"Pat is more of a fantasy chio matured lady, while Kit is more of the ah lian style chio lady... "

if Kit can smile at me one day, i will definitely walk in :D
me too.. wish to bonk a ah-lian

U-Da-Man
23-06-2009, 10:24 PM
if Kit can smile at me one day, i will definitely walk in
me too.. wish to bonk a ah-lian

I don't think she looks up and out at people walking by. When I had my virgin PT bonk, it was with her. I passed her room and she was looking down. But her sparkling silver eye liner caught my attention.:p She also isn't very proactive garnering business. She just seems to sit and wait. She's young (by PT standards)! One more thing, she doesn't do BBBJ, only BJ.

This are my rating from another thread.

Kit (evaluated under PSI - Petain Standard Index)
Looks: 7 (quite pretty. she's only 30 years old!! Year of the Horse she said)
Body: 7 (she's tall!! about 1.7! Long slender upper body, small waist which flares out to an ample shapely arse. she's in good shape bros)
Boobs: 6 (haha, for a tall, shapely lady, her tits are small A cups only)
BJ: 7 (capped. she blows very slow and very sensuously, I like!)
FJ: 6.5 (good cowgirl, many positions no prblem, good butt for doggy, yum yum)

Cheers:D

xdestinyfate
24-06-2009, 01:10 AM
but is her pussy hairy ? i dont like too hairy uh bro ! would like to try out soon (:

Aquariu
24-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Waiting for more FR.

bikers84
25-06-2009, 01:22 AM
but is her pussy hairy ? i dont like too hairy uh bro ! would like to try out soon (:

her's is not too hairy... trimmed, but not trimmed till very short...
she has a nice butt... :D reckon' u flip her around and try... moaning sounds way too fake thou...

one of the memorable exp i had with her was after finishing the 1st deed, i was about to leave but it was raining... so stayed in the room and went for round 2.... hot and steamy 2nd session, cos i took a long time.....:p

keyser
29-06-2009, 02:45 PM
hehe.. finally try h14r4 kit yesterday.. :D went to petain and walk walk, saw a lot of FTs but some petain 50 ladies not working. then saw kit smoking just outside her door. same old look, a bit haughty but dun care just try. In the room she totally changed! became chatty wif me and wash for me. Then went on the bed and she catbath me, licking my nips and sucking my didi. After tat she rode on me for 1 min or 2.. change to missionary and i show my power, haha. bang for a good 10mins on missionary be cumming.

Looks 7.5/10 ( nice ah lian looking)
boobs 6/10 (a boobs )
body 7.5/10 ( slim and nice, dun see fats)
catbath 7/10 ( sop )
bj 7/10 (although is covered bj but still good suction and slow)
fj 7/10 ( like lookin at her ah lian face)
overall 7/10 i will rtf her depend on mood and time.
Ps.. although i never lick her boobs coz i believed she dun allow? i find she is
a decent bang, she also never wash me up after bang which i dun mind at all.

bill4ever
30-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Hello Bros,
Tried Kit a few days ago (H14 is getting my fav place ;) ) here is my FR:

Looks: 7 - she looks sweet to me and one of the best in petain, if she only could smile more often...
Body: 8 - I love her tall body and long lengs
Boobs: 7 - A cup only. I like them but she's not for boobs lover. Also didn't allow me sucking though :(
BJ: i don't realy like it so she didn't do
FJ: 7 - overall good feeling: her legs around my body is shiock but her pussy a little loose for me. Her expression while fucking her also good :D

RTF: yes, damage $40

fornicator
21-11-2009, 02:45 AM
When I first saw Kidd in Sept. of 2006, I was like, wow! So, I treat her like she was my GF. Saw her almost everyday, book her every now and then. Buy her some expensive stuff! And boy it paid off because she did give me some for the extra efforts that I gave her. God I just can't get enough of her.

I still see her but not as often as before, now that the Geylang WLs are here in Petain. What to do? They are far more better than the Petain old birds.

Kidd is currently on one month break, check out her door, be back on 11 Dec. if I remember correctly.

wittyguy
27-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Buy her some expensive stuff! And boy it paid off because she did give me some for the extra efforts that I gave her. God I just can't get enough of her.

Want to know if she provides BBBJ to you and her service level now, as for her price of $40, BBBJ should be included in the SOP. like to try her when she is back. :D

fornicator
28-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Want to know if she provides BBBJ to you and her service level now, as for her price of $40, BBBJ should be included in the SOP. like to try her when she is back. :D

Hi Bro wittyguy, sad to say that in the 3 years I was with her, she never provide BBBJ to me. No fucking way for her! Yes, her price is $40, but I always give her $50 for old times sake. Anybody claim that she BBBJ, please lah, no need to bullshit ok. Because I will eventually find out if true or not.

Also sad to note that her service level are so very SOP now. Before GL WLs come to BL I was content with her already. But as we went on she became more strict. So many things cannot do. GL WLs are also $50, you know that. And they provide AR, BBBJ, 69, frenching, licking, and God only knows what else. I don't CIM ok, fo me it's just fucking disgusting, yuck!

Last time I RTF Kidd was September 2009 on our 3rd year anniversary. I booked her 1 hour and for what? She not in the mood, I know she still angry with me for fucking other WLs. She knows my reputation in BL. So no frenching, no touching, no licking, just the SOP lah. So boring. Haven't seen her since until she went for 1 month leave.

RTF? Yes, for old times sake, why the fuck not?

U-Da-Man
28-11-2009, 04:12 PM
as for her price of $40, BBBJ should be included in the SOP.

Bro wittyguy... I don't think it's SOP. It's the difference between PT-Trained and GL-trained WLs.

Generally, PT-Trained WLs don't usually give BBBJ.... remember, they have been there for a long time, serving many different kinds of super budget customers, so perhaps they do tend to be more restrictive (read precautious).

This is what seems to be SOP (I say again that this is a generalization, there are of course a few that break the norm, like Cloud:p)....

PT-Trained Cat30: Capped BJ so no CIM, HJ, no kissing, no licking their nipples, no AR, can bonk a few positions.

PT-Trained Cat40: Capped BJ so no CIM, HJ, some kissing (like Pat does), can lick nipples, no AR, bonk many many positions.

GL-Trained Cat50: BBBJ yes!! CIM yes!!! AR yes!!! HJ yes! Frenching yes !! Lick anywhere!!! Bonk many many positions:p:D

Hope this helps

alvin36
28-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Bro wittyguy... I don't think it's SOP. It's the difference between PT-Trained and GL-trained WLs.

Generally, PT-Trained WLs don't usually give BBBJ.... remember, they have been there for a long time, serving many different kinds of super budget customers, so perhaps they do tend to be more restrictive (read precautious).

This is what seems to be SOP (I say again that this is a generalization, there are of course a few that break the norm, like Cloud:p)....

PT-Trained Cat30: Capped BJ so no CIM, HJ, no kissing, no licking their nipples, no AR, can bonk a few positions.

PT-Trained Cat40: Capped BJ so no CIM, HJ, some kissing (like Pat does), can lick nipples, no AR, bonk many many positions.

GL-Trained Cat50: BBBJ yes!! CIM yes!!! AR yes!!! HJ yes! Frenching yes !! Lick anywhere!!! Bonk many many positions:p:D

Hope this helps

I agree... almost all GL Cat80/150 provide AR.
When I first try AR from Cat 150 many years ago, I was abit shock.... didnt know that it is so shoik and gals willing to do this. I wonder who trained them on this. Also, when i tried gals in KL, also almost all can do AR. then I realised that most malaysian trained chinese WL can do AR ... :D

fornicator
29-11-2009, 10:50 AM
I agree... almost all GL Cat80/150 provide AR.
When I first try AR from Cat 150 many years ago, I was abit shock.... didnt know that it is so shoik and gals willing to do this. I wonder who trained them on this. Also, when i tried gals in KL, also almost all can do AR. then I realised that most malaysian trained chinese WL can do AR ... :D

Well, I guess at first, I could say that I was also PT-Trained, a trained fucker, that is. Thanks to Kidd. She tried to control me at one time and was more than satisfied with the services that she has to offer.

But obviously, I have easily adapted to the changes here in BL. No restraint can hold me back. But I do remember one WL, the first ever that for me, "broke the norm", her name was Lisa H03R07 which was later occupied by Jennifer who is now in H16R12.

She brought my sexual fantasies to life. It was with her that I first performed licking and AR, as in I am the one who is actually servicing her, shiok! But in mid-2005, she unexpectedly vanished. She retired and it took me more than a year to recover and to fuck again in BL.

This is when I met Kidd, Sept of 2006. And the rest is history .....

jiacheebye
29-11-2009, 12:19 PM
halo me the fcking ladies

fornicator
30-11-2009, 03:06 AM
halo me the fcking ladies

Huh?! I dun understand.

hardone
30-11-2009, 11:13 PM

Hope this helps

Agree bro, I am not sure about the business impact of ex-GL/KS girls on the PT-Trained Cat40s, but if you examine the difference, the S$10 can cause lot of the service offering differences, the margin is definitely high to go Cat50 girls.

Just hope the PT-Trained Cat40 girls can upgrading there service level, otherwise I dont see any positive sign for their business in long term ...

fornicator
01-12-2009, 04:44 AM
Agree bro, I am not sure about the business impact of ex-GL/KS girls on the PT-Trained Cat40s, but if you examine the difference, the S$10 can cause lot of the service offering differences, the margin is definitely high to go Cat50 girls.

Just hope the PT-Trained Cat40 girls can upgrading there service level, otherwise I dont see any positive sign for their business in long term ...

It is very obvious! PT-trained WLs are losing out to the GL-trained WLs!

Just yesterday I had a boring session with Pat H16R11. She is now nothing compared to Chris H07(2F)R02 or to any of her neighbors in H16 (Ivy R14, Jennifer R12 etc., etc.) and they are all CAT 50. Pat, I thought was a waste of my money and time while Chris, was money well and wisely spent. I am not going to RTF Pat anymore, sorry. No offense to fans of Pat. I used to fuck her all the time and I thought she was awesome. Now she is awful to me.

Same thing with my Kidd H14R04. I find her services SOP, boring and mechanical. No variety at all. Same thing every session. So, for $10 more, might as well go to Violet H14R06 or Li Wen H14R09. I mean, I like Kidd, but I have to be practical, you know. Agree or not?

I thought Katty H10R10 used to be great. Wow, with all those noisy sound effects with her famous catbath. Shit, she really worked it out! But now I go to Judy H10R11 or Kiko H10R12 and now got Big S H10R04. Same CAT 50 except BJ only for the later while all the latter is BBBJ, with AR, 69 and can lick chee bye! Now I ask you, who would you rather fuck with your hard earned money?

Isn't it obvious?! We don't need rocket science to figure this out Bros.

If PT-trained WLs will upgrade services and price, I don't mind! I welcome it and maybe I can come back to Kidd, Pat, and Katty being their regular.

Otherwise, I'm staying away from PT-trained WLs. They're so boring, ho-hum .....

jacky43
01-12-2009, 09:54 AM
I agreed with Bro Fornicator, ex GL WLs gave better services. However, looking @the current stocks, last Sun pm, most working. Probably markdown prices, can get customers.

2yrs ago, session with $50, Kathy H7R6, 2nd floor, & also reading bros threads on her, she have kept her standards. However, allow me to remind bros that she might still b using the special CD. I have talked about it in 1of the thread.

shoik
01-12-2009, 12:28 PM
My humble view, Pat still better

fornicator
01-12-2009, 02:35 PM
My humble view, Pat still better

Good for you! Knock yourself out!

jacky43
15-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Brought back Kit's threads, for bros that wish to know, what others wrote of her.

fornicator
15-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Brought back Kit's threads, for bros that wish to know, what others wrote of her.

Thanks Bro jacky43, I was looking for the thread and couldn't find it, no wonder, man you're fast!

Cheers.

jacky43
15-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Suddenly i got this comparison, u guys might b correct being seeing this about 6mths. Not forget ex KS std also. However, in certain degrees, almost same the BJ AR BBBJ stunts. But, $50 so far i got frenching, might try the $30 WLs, if i upgraded to $50. Except, Mei Ling who don't mind, i wrote that quite sometime ago.

A bro recommend Lai Lai H24 R33, toes sucking, that is new! Ah! Maybe Mun Mun? Few bros said she perform several stunts, thing is if is late and, she is tired i think above $50 stds.

DDking
16-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks Bro jacky43, I was looking for the thread and couldn't find it, no wonder, man you're fast!

Cheers.

Now you find a faster man than you in PT :p:D

Suddenly i got this comparison ...

A bro recommend Lai Lai H24 R33, toes sucking, that is new! Ah! Maybe Mun Mun? Few bros said she perform several stunts, thing is if is late and, she is tired i think above $50 stds.

Tks bro, you must spend lot of $$ on those PT girls :p

I also saw in other thread for LaiLai services, never had the services in PT, will try her soon :D

fornicator
16-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Now you find a faster man than you in PT :p:D

Tks bro, you must spend lot of $$ on those PT girls :p

I also saw in other thread for LaiLai services, never had the services in PT, will try her soon :D

Ha-ha! Yah right! Well, that's our Bro jacky 43!

Long time no hear from you Bro DDking, welcome back, you should try PT, ex-GL WLs migrated so now more to choose from.

Well, I also try to control my budget, you see, I don't smoke (well, yes occassionaly), I seldom drink liquor, I don't do drugs, I don't go clubbing, never gamble, then how? Life is boring if all work and no play right? So I go to PT ah. I think it's money worth spending. I don't know Bro.....I love women, God bless them all.

Later Bro.....

Cheers!

fornicator
20-03-2010, 03:22 AM

Almost RTF Kidd last Thursday, but I thought of Moon, I have been longing for her.

I thought if Moon not working that night, I will RTF Kidd. But thanks to Bro U-Da_Man, Moon was still working by 8:00 pm, so Kidd will have to wait.:p

Cheers.:D

pussyidol
20-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Almost RTF Kidd last Thursday, but I thought of Moon, I have been longing for her.

I thought if Moon not working that night, I will RTF Kidd. But thanks to Bro U-Da_Man, Moon was still working by 8:00 pm, so Kidd will have to wait.:p

You should try kidd and let us know how she improves herself :D If she improves her services and offering like GL/KS girls, then her business sure will rocket.:p

forex
21-03-2010, 12:40 AM
You should try kidd and let us know how she improves herself :D If she improves her services and offering like GL/KS girls, then her business sure will rocket.:p

You must be kidding. I think they might end up orally abusing each other :D

Cheers.

fornicator
21-03-2010, 02:18 AM

Sure Bro, I will RTF her soon. But I can assure you, her services will remain the same, sigh. I can only wish that she will perform the same way as her neighbour Violet, that will be the day her business will skyrocket!

Cheers.

fornicator
21-03-2010, 02:21 AM
You must be kidding. I think they might end up orally abusing each other :D

Cheers.

Orally abusing? As in frenching? Haha! Well, there was a time I managed to french her when we were in good terms. But she's so unpredictable. Some times can, sometimes cannot.

Lucky the ex-GL WLs came, otherwise, I'll be stuck with her.

fornicator
17-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Here's another one. Ups this thread.

Cheers.

Tarmar
24-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Lye down, she on top.
Observe ceiling on top.
Golden number 发发发