PDA

View Full Version : h11r?

fujifilm
22-08-2003, 02:19 AM
went to petain on monday ard 1900hrs... H11 room on the left with door facing the stairs. it's a chinese lady wearing only bathrobe...

forgot the room number liao... any bros know who's that?

thanks!

merc
22-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by fujifilm
went to petain on monday ard 1900hrs... H11 room on the left with door facing the stairs. it's a chinese lady wearing only bathrobe...

forgot the room number liao... any bros know who's that?

thanks!

She is Michelle R3. Check out the FR below from Bro Snakehead :)

Rm 03 Michelle aka "Kai Xin Guo"
.....she was the NO.1 ang pai in petain b4 Jia Jia n AA arrival........always wear onli a bathing robe wif nothing else inside...... can see da nipples thru' the robe..... n oso sometimez "chao khng" can see pussy oso....kekeke..... iz one of mi fav gal....... hav a wacky senze of humour like actress Kym Ng........ few timez call her but neber bonk juz hav joke joke talkcok session onli........ during her ang pai dayz..... dis hse always kenna jammed cos her rm iz in front of the stairs n bros all queue n pack the whole hse....... tats why the okt start the onli 2 bros waiting rule in dis hse........$40.... svcs available iz ...catbath....BBBJ (many positionz).... 69...... BDSM..... pussy eating...... for regulars..... oso can hav action like in blue film....kekeke.... booking recommended....... now wif AA n Jia Jia in the hse..... she relax oredi..... so 1st time bros call her she pretend "gong gong" one...... onli wen u r regular den she show u her highly trained cunt fu skills.

RTF : Definitely....... for mi sometimez i will go to her after bonking other WLs for her talkcock jokes.....neber bonk her neber mind......ai hua hee nia........

Idoru
22-08-2003, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by merc
She is Michelle R3. Check out the FR below from Bro Snakehead :)

Rm 03 Michelle aka "Kai Xin Guo"
.....she was the NO.1 ang pai in petain b4 Jia Jia n AA arrival........always wear onli a bathing robe wif nothing else inside...... can see da nipples thru' the robe..... n oso sometimez "chao khng" can see pussy oso....kekeke..... iz one of mi fav gal....... hav a wacky senze of humour like actress Kym Ng........ few timez call her but neber bonk juz hav joke joke talkcok session onli........ during her ang pai dayz..... dis hse always kenna jammed cos her rm iz in front of the stairs n bros all queue n pack the whole hse....... tats why the okt start the onli 2 bros waiting rule in dis hse........$40.... svcs available iz ...catbath....BBBJ (many positionz).... 69...... BDSM..... pussy eating...... for regulars..... oso can hav action like in blue film....kekeke.... booking recommended.......
[/QUOTE

Do be informed that nowadays such good services are reserved for her regulars only. I have call her many times and never once got such services. Do not be disappointed:mad:

snakehead
22-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Do be informed that nowadays such good services are reserved for her regulars only. I have call her many times and never once got such services
.......call her many times shld be konsider as regular liao........calling her on handphone is no counted one hah...... kekeke

snakehead

Idoru
22-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by snakehead
.......call her many times shld be konsider as regular liao........calling her on handphone is no counted one hah...... kekeke

snakehead

I called her many times is that I bonked her, not calling her HP. So far if I can recalled I bonk her about 8 times and still not considered her regulers. Maybe no chemistry involved, Ha Ha Ha
Anyway she did no give me her HP number.
Cheers:mad:

fujifilm
24-08-2003, 10:44 PM
thanks fellas!

Tried her the other day... very good attitude.. she was hanging just outside her door chatting with the other ladies when I approached her.

Chatty as described, wacky too! was singing to with the radio while getting un-robed :)...

Oh... and as expected, no special for me... just SOP

RTF : Yes

fujifilm
04-09-2003, 02:17 AM
hey fellas!

went to PT to scout again... saw this two rooms on second flr of H11(again!) on the left side when you get up the stairs... lady (mid 30s, room on the left) offered me $40 but the lady in the room on the right was sitting on the bed reading a mag...

any info on them? thks!

hmm..PT thread is getting quieter these days... :(

Licky88
04-09-2003, 04:19 PM
Bro, pls remember and take note of the Hse No and Room No. Easier for discussion lah. Thks.

jasper
04-09-2003, 05:01 PM
hi bros... since this thread is about hse 11.... i hope any bros out there able to FR abit on hse11 rm06 @ upper floor?

she is a petite girl i have tried just once...overall was okie.. but would like to know how's her rating in terms of the bro's standard here?

can anyone contribute on this?

cheers.
jasper:D

ahlaw73
24-09-2003, 04:47 AM
hi bros,

i'm new here posting but been reading the forum for ages. been cheonging Petain for quite some time now. Damn 'gian' to try AA & Jiajia since reading tons of FRs on them by you guys, but always damn sian cos they not around. last went there on wednesday 17th sept.

anyone got their schedule? or do they only work on weekends?
thanks bros for any kind of info,

P.S I went to call on H7 RM 1 Jac. Damn enjoy man! my posting on this experience is at Recommendatios For Petain thread.:confused:

Rubber
24-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by jasper
hi bros... since this thread is about hse 11.... i hope any bros out there able to FR abit on hse11 rm06 @ upper floor?

she is a petite girl i have tried just once...overall was okie.. but would like to know how's her rating in terms of the bro's standard here?

can anyone contribute on this?

cheers.
jasper:D

H11R6L2- her name is wendy, look like early 30s. girl-next-door look. slim & proportional body. boobs not very big, but enough, nice nipples when erected, allows licking. svc include catbath, bbbj & frenching. other svc like 69, pussy eating, backdoor, i never ask. responsive fj, good attitude, no rush, chatty. here is my rating on her :

look : 6.5/10
boobs : 7/10
body : 7/10
bbbj : 7.5/10
fj : 7/10
attitude : 8/10

what about you? how you rate her? can compare notes?

babyelephant
03-11-2003, 07:49 PM
i wish to know what is catbath can someone tell me?

tora69
03-11-2003, 09:25 PM
hi babyelephant,

Click these links to find out more....

http://www.geocities.com/dkol_guild/CatBath.html

http://business.baylor.edu/Phil_VanAuken/graphics/Cats/catbath.htm

http://www.rosecrafts.com/angelbleu/catbath.htm

enjoy!

Idoru
03-11-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by tora69
hi babyelephant,
Click these links to find out more....
http://www.geocities.com/dkol_guild/CatBath.html
http://business.baylor.edu/Phil_VanAuken/graphics/Cats/catbath.htm
http://www.rosecrafts.com/angelbleu/catbath.htm
enjoy!

Accurate to the point and a very good one......
Cheers:D

babyelephant
05-11-2003, 08:59 AM
thanks bro.