singaporebrit
09-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi Bros,

Came across a great new girl who provides fantastic service. Her name is Rina,
Height about 1.60
Weight 43 kilos
Long hair
Age 28
Looks quite pretty, long hair and very skinny singaporean ah lian type.

She does amazing deep throat blow job and great arse lick if you want it :) She does swallow and is open minded. Of course condom for sex.

She will charge 80 for blow and lick only and 120 for full sex service, 180 2 shots. You get the room, she may also do car or staircase if quickies.

Trust me she is very good and wants to start doing this as earns little money in teaching job.

I will pass number out to Bros with over 20 points but i really do not have much time to come this site often so will look for maybe another guy to become threadster. Please post reports on her . I will have to start slowly in first few days giving number out as do not want to swamp her and would like to see if what i have said is right and the bros agree with me on her service

Cheers

blackbirdz
09-07-2009, 06:07 PM
bro can i haf her ctc ?but i dun haf 20 points....

samster8899
09-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Bro. can share the contact with me?

HornyYoungBoy07
09-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Hi Bros,

Height about 1.60
Weight 43 kilos
Long hair
Age 28

She does amazing deep throat blow job and great arse lick if you want it :) She does swallow and is open minded. Of course condom for sex.

She will charge 80 for blow and lick only and 120 for full sex service, 180 2 shots. You get the room, she may also do car or staircase if quickies.

Trust me she is very good and wants to start doing this as earns little money in teaching job.

I will pass number out to Bros with over 20 points but i really do not have much time to come this site often so will look for maybe another guy to become threadster. Please post reports on her . I will have to start slowly in first few days giving number out as do not want to swamp her and would like to see if what i have said is right and the bros agree with me on her service

Cheers

Bro,

Some queries:

1) So she a local Chinese?
2) How about her figure? Cup size?
3) Damage is 120/1/1 and 180/2/2 right?

Cheers
HYB07

singaporebrit
09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
hi guys,

she is chinese, small boobs size a. skinny girl.

She will do for 120 and 180 for 2 shots and 80 for blow.

I passed to allot guys so some meet her tomorrow and hope give report and see if they agree she is as good as i thought she was :)

Cheers

Bally
09-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Bro I have pm u liao. Waiting in line.

omfg
09-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Hi bro,
keen to try her. Can share ctc? Thx

cc200
09-07-2009, 08:50 PM
interested too...can pm contacts?

singaporebrit
10-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Guys.

By the way , the price for full service or blow is for 1 hour maximum and come once. 2 shot service is for 90 minutes.

thx

Nakata6
10-07-2009, 12:59 AM
already pm you :)

kukumalu
10-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Bro,
can share?

Asianplayboy
10-07-2009, 01:29 AM
You got a PM bro

fenwick
10-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Hmmmmmmm.... so what's the damage for 2 rounds of solid bbbj/cim only, no fj????:p;)

Johnny Chew
10-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Hi Bro TS,

Me keen to try her too. Please pm me her ctcs :)

powerguy
10-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Bro. can share the contact?

sex4LiFe
10-07-2009, 04:03 AM
I guess I'll start the ball-rolling with the 1st FR on Rena. Just met her a while ago near her place.
(Thks to TS who had kindly pm me Rena's contact.)

FIRST IMPRESSION -

100% to what TS mentioned. She is very skinny. Though I never see her tits, but I guess she's small, probably an A-cup.
For those who prefer a bit of meat, she's definitely not the one for you.
Long black straight hair.. I wouldn't say she's pretty (to each his own la), but she's pleasant to the eyes.
I would have classified her as a true blue Lian, only to be surprised by her good command of English. Mind you, this is an educated lian k.
Easy to chat with and one naturally feels comfortable with her immediately.
Got a tattoo on her should and another one on the ankle.
But over all, GOOD.

SKILLS -

We did the deed at a MSCP. Nope I don't drive; Yup, we did it in the open. :o
But it was only a BBBJ+CIM.
Frenching was allowed. So is fingering.
Although I never really finger her for too long, after 10 secs of rubbing her clit, she started to get wet. But as we were in an extremely OPEN surroundings, I did not want to "service" her too much; after all the MSCP was near her home-ground and the last I want is for anyone to see and recognized her.
Now, her BBBJ skills is good. Not the hardcore type but definitely can deep throat. Her tongue is an amazing arsenal and so is her fingers.
All the way caressing my balls while she was blowing.
Requested her to suck my balls and she obliged. Great attitude.

It did not took me long to cum and here's the REAL DEAL.
SHE SWALLOWED EVERYTHING. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.
Her mouth will only let go only after she's sure she'd milked out every single drop.
I'm sure this is a good enough reason for you to give it a shot!
Honestly, how many FLs out there provide swallowing?
And how many girls do you think you'll come across in your life who will swallow your cum?

Below are my humble ratings -

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 - I like slim and skinny girls.
Boob-size: 32A - this is my guess.
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: 10/10
SWALLOW: Damn! By far, one of the best I'd seen.

Damage: $80 + $30 cab-fare... truly worth it.
RTF: Very likely.

Guys, we definitely have a STAR in the making.
Please don't try to do anything silly and spoil everything.

k.. time to slp.
Cheers!

handcell
10-07-2009, 04:34 AM
Hi bro sex4LiFe,

great 1st FR 1st thing in the morning.
unable to up u as hv nt regain pwr, sori....

stingerzzz
10-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Bro can i have Rena contact but i do not have 20 pts

numero
10-07-2009, 07:50 AM
hi TS, can i kindly have her ctc? thanks alot in advance

EJ20
10-07-2009, 07:53 AM
PM send. :p

pualo
10-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi TS bro,

Care to share contact for this gem?
Thank you in advance :)

threebears
10-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Hi TS Bro, May I have the contact details for this gem pls? :)

Astroboy77
10-07-2009, 09:08 AM
lucky i manage to pass the 20 points requested... so TS can i have the contact?? thanks alot.....:D

10-07-2009, 10:09 AM
I guess I'll start the ball-rolling with the 1st FR on Rena. Just met her a while ago near her place.
(Thks to TS who had kindly pm me Rena's contact.)

FIRST IMPRESSION -

SWALLOW: Damn! By far, one of the best I'd seen.

Damage: $80 + $30 cab-fare... truly worth it.
RTF: Very likely. [/B]

Guys, we definitely have a STAR in the making.
Please don't try to do anything silly and spoil everything.

k.. time to slp.
Cheers!

nice FR. upz

singaporebrit
10-07-2009, 10:34 AM
thanks bro sex4life. As i said she is good. At this stage there are just to many requests for her number and i already passed out to loads already, i cannot pass to anymore for a week or so and like i said i want to make someone else the threadster as i do not have the time for this and not in country often. Guys please wait for a while before i give out number again while she does the first lot.
cheers

sex4LiFe
10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi bro sex4LiFe,

great 1st FR 1st thing in the morning.
unable to up u as hv nt regain pwr, sori....

No worries bro.
I'm not a point seeker.
But I do give back when given. :o

nice FR. upz

thanks bro sex4life. As i said she is good. At this stage there are just to many requests for her number and i already passed out to loads already, i cannot pass to anymore for a week or so and like i said i want to make someone else the threadster as i do not have the time for this and not in country often. Guys please wait for a while before i give out number again while she does the first lot.
cheers

hey bro,
I'm sorry but I can't take over ya role.
I dun log in that often too and moreover got CO already; so not so convenient.
But I've asked another senior to PM u about this; u might want to keep a look-out for his PM.

cheers!

TNT33
10-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Bro,

Care to share Rena contact. Thks.........

alen555
10-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Bro can share Rena contact. :)

et911
10-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Am I too slow again?? :(

If not, can I have the contact please? :p

messi
10-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks Bro singaporebrit for sharing her contact. A very pleasant overall experience.

Cheers..

prestiege
10-07-2009, 02:03 PM
i know i do know qualify but would ts care to share this local?thanks!would post a FR soon.im a newbie so i also dont know how the points works la.

tonylee
10-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi,
I may not have the points but I can pay more
please pm me her contact.
Thanks

finger
10-07-2009, 03:36 PM
any contact bro

godspdu
10-07-2009, 04:36 PM
hi bro im interested do get back to me with her num k thank

JackieTan
10-07-2009, 07:08 PM
still waiting for rina reply...

sumo_wrestler
10-07-2009, 07:54 PM
camping for more report

sequence79
10-07-2009, 10:42 PM
I got her reply but haven't arrange an appointment.

Seriously, I am scared cos 80 bucks for a 28yo local chinese blow + lick + swallow is too good a deal to believe.

Eyeshield21
10-07-2009, 10:51 PM
bro, can share ctc? just started cheonging this evening, posted a fr in another thread already, will book her for next week and then post fr for her.

thanks!

bennyongsk
11-07-2009, 02:20 AM
just now kanna aeroplane by her. sms her for meet up at 1230 am. At 12 call her again to confirm and told her not to play me out as i was staying very far. she was at jurong west street 91, i was at bedok reservoir. reach there at 1235 am sms her call hr no reply. wait till 130am, LL go home PCC. hope TS and can do something about it.

handcell
11-07-2009, 03:39 AM
bro bennyongsk,

afew hrs back at 1130pm, i sms her asking her whether she is free, wanted to mit up w her... but she replied "no"..... too bad :( nt my nitz.

feel sorry for u to travelled from east to west and kena aeroplane. i am staying in the east too... maybe we can cheong together next time.. keke...

good luck next time!!!!!

lfc78
11-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Bro TS and the other guy,

Sad to say, i made the 1am appt and she too, did not pick up the ph and dun even bother to reply. The travel kills not to mention going home with...:mad:
Hope she can at least explain y and y fix the appt when she is not going to honour it...

Night70
11-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Sms her yesterday too Heng she did not reply if not sure sit Aeroplane with you guys liao

moodum
11-07-2009, 04:48 AM
bro i dun hv 20 pts cos i dun really post ard but i 'play' ard hope can get the contact from u....thanx....

psp1000
11-07-2009, 06:52 AM
SMS her on 10th July 2009, arrange to mit on 11th July 2009. On 11th July 2009 sms her no reply. Heng, if not kanna aeroplane too.

Local FL are always like that, happy they reply, not happy just ig out msg. haizz..:mad:

Me stay east too, she Jurong West, so far, and if go there kanna aeroplane , waste time, waste money on cab (cos no drive).

TS, please talk to her about it, if really in needs of money, alots of bros here willing to help but please no aeroplane please. If really cannot make it, at least reply to say can't make it la.

whoami_1969
11-07-2009, 07:05 AM
I think i'm lucky yesterday.

SMS her in the morning and confirm a session at 7pm.

She stay the other end of where i'm stay, drive 30km to her place for her bbbj.

Went up to her place for the session as there was no one els at home. She very skinny, small size small cup(A). Went for wash up clean clean, paisha just knock off from work, scare got guy smell....hahaha

Went in one of the room which she is her bed room, clean!! room with a king size bed. Remove my clothing and she did her's. FYI, she got anothe tatto on her back.

she started off slow with ball licking, slowly to my bro down there. Request to finger her pussy and touch her A cup....shoik, she respond with body movement....I like it.. ask for 69 and she agreed!!!

Have some painting on she south hairly pussy and try to put a finger in, maybe i were too rush, not wet yet so don't dare to force in, i might hurt her...hehehe.

Not long before I signal her and coming liao..told her to suck hard and fast!!

Her tongue is amazing, yes she blow and suck untill my last drop before she let go my bro...shiok man..!!!

Below are my humble ratings -

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 - I like slim and skinny girls.
Boob-size: 32A
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: 10/10
SWALLOW: 10/10
Damage: $80 + $10 petrol- still worth it.
RTF: Very likely.

One last thing, before she start blowing, was ask whether i like my hole to be lick too??? Yes! I like....i said.

lfc78
11-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Bro Singaporebrit,

I would like to clarify that Rena did not aeroplane. It was just that she fell asleep while waiting for the 12.30 appt. To the bro who came from Bedok, she has sent you an sms. She msg ard 3.50 and I went to meet her. My FR as follow:

Face:8.5/10 - She really has a nice smile(This is my individual opinion)
Body: Skinny or should I say slim.
BJ: 7.5/10 - She is really hardworking blow me a whole 10mins. Don't know is it I tired?
FJ: Never try - Tired
RTF: Sure, she is a nice lady and good to chat with. Her english is good and definitely can carry conversation well.

PS: Bros, Rena definitely is not in need of money. She has a good job contributing to the society and purely just wants the extra cash to save up and know a few more bros. Pls treat her well and she in turn will definitely fullfil your fantasy.:)

johnong123
11-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro TS,

Me keen to try her too. Please pm me her ctcs

roflmaolol
11-07-2009, 11:37 AM
hi bro,

hope can get her contact :)

boring_guy_sg
11-07-2009, 12:51 PM
bro, can i have her ctc also

smallstan
11-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Seem like she is a gem.

Naka_Timo
11-07-2009, 01:40 PM
This FR is based on my own encounter, u may have different view regarding it.

I sms rina in the afternoon, there is no reply then last nite I had a birthday party to attend. “Beep Beep” I sms ring receive a reply from Rina, apology for the last reply and ask me wanna to meet as I was in the middle of the party, so I ask where is she. Happen that the location that I m at is very near to the location she is as is within walking distance only, so after the party, quickly fix a time to meet her.

The Meeting

Rch the destination as mention by her, she arrived in a while. 1st look was quite innocent as she not look that chio but have a sexy long hair and wear a spec, petite lady. Do some self intro and then lead me to the location, it was dark and late so the place is really quiet and discreet.

Action begin…..

We cuddle like bf gf, lock lips, have some frenching and licking of her neck and behind of ears then she tickle my nipple and my erected cock with her finger, she knw how to tickle, make me so song and itchy also. While my hand go into her pants to feel her pussy was wet, but it was public as not to nice to have a bonk so she go down to my pants unzip and release the button. Shaft my whole cock into her mouth, perform a super deep throat trobbing on me then follow by licking of the cock shaft and cock head then again go it deep, told me my cock was gassy, I smile. I think maybe have too much gas drink. I hold on to her head and push my cock into her mouth at a circular and upward position,the shadow and reflection on the wall show her bbbj on me was very exciting one.She have gd control and gd hold of it, and sense that I m about to cum, she goes in fast n with some stroking form the hand. I offload all my hot cum into her mouth with some dripping on the floor. She swallows every single drip of it.

After that she use a wet tissue to clean her mouth and I gave her some water to rinse it while I use wet tissue to clean my cock also. I ask her how was it, she said it was hot and with lot of gas, I smile.

After tat, I paid up, walk her to other opposite block and she gave me a gd bye hug follow by a gd bye kisses.

Looks: 6.5/10 (medium make-up, a bit ah lian)
Boobs: A+ (small, not for boobs lover)
Body: 8/10 (juz nice for a petite lady like her)
Skin: soft and smooth
Frenching: 8/10 (feel like frenching with my gf)
Fingering: never do
Catbath: never do
Chemistry level: 8.5 (we are able to click I think as we talk a lot)
FJ: never do
BJ: 9/10 (she surely know how to suck u well, lotz of licking,1 veri solid of blowing till my leg also )
Pussy: have not seen yet but feel it wet and hairy
Attitude: 9/10 ( hardworking and patient, no rush, sweet and daring also)
Damage: as stated
Final verdict: $ worth well spending
RTF: will go for full service to feel her hole if gt the chance again next time

Lastly thanks TS for the number, she had also tell me TS do not have much time issuing her number, ask me considering taking over. Well, let see how.

depechemode
11-07-2009, 04:07 PM
bro Singaporebrit

can kindly share? or anyone who had her contact, can kindly share..

thanks.. :)

babygirl000011
11-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi Bro,

Can kindly share her number with me?

Thanks

rckc19
11-07-2009, 06:10 PM
First thks Bro singaporebrit for her ctc,

Actually yesterday evening want to book her but she never answer, so this morning try calling her again. heng heng she pick the call, wow her sound really sweet, so book a slot at 2.30pm but she say she can't coz she accompany her family for dinner tonight. after a while, she told me if i can reach her place before 2pm, she won't mind coz she feel not so nice rejecting me.
cut it short, I try finish my lunch appointment asap & speed to her place coz is one end to another end.
Reach there call her, she immedately come down, first impression quite good, so decide to change to full service, she said ok but i ask her are we going to do in the car in day time, she said if i don't mind can go to her place coz she staying alone, so we procced.
Reach there, I bath first & lie on the bed, quite comfortable. she start to catbath me, can said that this gal know how to serve we guy, No rush & very shoik, she even AR me, not much of local will do this, until I can't tahan, I suggest 69. After sometime I start to bonk her, her moan is so real until I'm going to shoot out, faster take out the cap & put it inside her mouth letting her cim until not a single drop. REALLY SHOIK.
Rest a while & we go for bath.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Quite fair skin)
Boobs: A+ (small, not for boobs lover)
Body: 8/10 (juz nice for a petite lady like her)
Skin: soft and smooth
Frenching: 8/10 (feel like frenching with my gf)
Fingering: never do
Catbath: 8/10
Chemistry level: 8.5 (we are able to click I think as we talk a lot)
FJ: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (she surely know how to suck u well & swallow)
Pussy: wet and hairy
Attitude: 9/10 ( hardworking and patient, no rush, sweet and daring also)
Damage: as stated
Final verdict: $ 100% worth
RTF: Sure, A gem that cannot be miss

Lastly thanks TS again for the number.

Blurblurguy
11-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Wonder who have the permission to give her contact other than TS, hope this bro can can pass me her contact. :)

bennyongsk
11-07-2009, 07:38 PM
ok. she have sms me for another appointment to9, hope she dun fell asleep again

bape
11-07-2009, 07:39 PM
bro can u pm me the contact

Naka_Timo
12-07-2009, 09:26 AM
I have receive a lot of PM. Pls bear in mind that i do not have the permission yet to give the number so wait till i have the permission.

wanderer23
12-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Had her a few days ago in a car adventure. Picked her up at her place and proceeded to a secluded spot near her house and commenced action.

Started with some hugging,kissing and fondling and then she proceeded with a great bj inside the car. Blew off in her mouth and she swallowed it

Below are my ratings for her personal opinion only

Looks - 6/10 (not bad but i wun say she's chio)
Body - 6/10 ( very skinny i must say and A boobs)
BJ - 7/10 (nice slow action can improve on the suction though)
GFE - 8/10
RTF/RTBJ - Maybe

Disaster 2009
12-07-2009, 01:48 PM
care to share her contact? thanks in advance!!!

alcapone
12-07-2009, 01:50 PM
keen to try dis girl... can giv her contact? thks!

bryan_r777
12-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Can pm rina contact pls...feeling steamy after reading all the review...can't miss her out rite? hehe

Hundred Plus
12-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks to TS for her ctc number. Spoken to her a while ago. As she's not convenient to meet today and I don't drive so I told her will contact her the next few days. Will post FR once tried. :)

neotan
12-07-2009, 08:32 PM
can share her ctc ?

bro_agogo
12-07-2009, 08:44 PM
so far the reviews have been good... good find i must say

bro_agogo
12-07-2009, 09:51 PM
whoever zap me zap lor... i never even ask for contact... wanna zap zap lor...

bro_agogo
12-07-2009, 10:18 PM
thank you thank you

mel07
12-07-2009, 11:17 PM
hi bro ! care to pm me Rena contact. thank you !!

singaporebrit
13-07-2009, 12:39 PM
guys,

as advised at this stage i am only passing contact to guys with over 20 points and i have i think given it to all that requested. She is kind of busy at moment :) but i am sure will get round to all who want to meet her. Maybe at later date guys with lower points can have number. sorry about that.

I will carry on being threadster just for a few more days to make sure she is comfortable before another guy of her choice takes over.

Also any guys wanting to meet her in the car please make sure you clean or shower first :)

Cheers

teksi74
13-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the contact bro. Just up u, pls up me too. Here's the rating

looks: 6/10- looks fair, matured with specs
body: 5.5/10- too skinny, 38kg I think.
Boobs: A cup.
Bbbj: 8/10- great bbbj, hardworking, deep throat, swallow
Hj: 8/10- alternate between hj n bbbj, only 2nd time I cum when gal doing hj. She swallowed all the cum.
Rtf: maybe not cos prefer syt

she has a professional day job, english damn good.

finger
13-07-2009, 05:05 PM
any contact bro..

kenny_su
13-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Bro, mind PM me the contacts

Thanks

Asianplayboy
13-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Tired rena a few days ago. She stay just 5min drive from my place. Book a slot around 6pm. Was thinking, where should i go for a blow, sky haven't dark go MSCP where also dangerous, wait kena stomp or spoted.. then siao liao. Reach her place, surprisingly, she ask me to go up her place. Cool man, all my pro solved. Now can blow in peace liao. :D:D
Request for FJ since we got a room, why not, but end up blewing up in BJ. Damn, this is crazy. it only took her 20min to make me come. CIM and suck till every single drop then swallow all. One of the best bbbj i nv tried.. the feeling is difference, she really know how to suck one to make it so good and unbelievable.
Look: 6/10
Boobs: A cup and very skinny
Ht/Wt: 160cm/38kg i think
BBBJ: One of the best
AJ: Hell Yeah.. it's good as well
FJ: Nv tired,
RTF: Why not :)

Sevenkey
13-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Had a session with Rena at 11am slot today......at first couln't find the hotel cos first time going to that partiuclar hotel lah.....called her & she guided me how to reach there, very friendly & helpful lady.....very impressed by her service even before seeing her.....:D

So finally managed to arrive 20mins late & book a room. Called her to infd the room number & apologise for the delay lah.....cos she got another appt at 12pm lah....

Ding Dong....open door, walked in a very slim gal wearing shorts n T-shirt like jogging attire lah.....first impression very nice.....wearing spects too.

Details:-

Face : 7.0 (nice smile & smooth face, natural look)
Body : 7.5 (very slim gal, no fats at all....me love slim gals lah, nice artistic tattoos at the back of her body).
AR: 9.5 (Best AR u can never find lah)
Frenching: 8.5 (kiss like ur long lost gf lah)
BJ: 9.0 (can suck really well, lick ur balls & cock till u ask to stop, can do 69 also...shiok shiok)
Pussy: No smell at all, not shaven tough, natural, very shiok to lick leh)
FJ : 8.5 (really felt like bonking a gf lah, can switch patterns, very accomodative...finish in fav doggie position)
GFE : 9.0 (really can click well if u got the chemistry, very patient & accomodative, can chat really well)
Damages: 120 + 30 room
RTF: Yes, y not...Her English is really power.....she can speak great English.

P.S : She said she mastubates at home at times when lonely....hehehe...

Before I sign off, bros she is really very nice gal, she is doing this for leisure & not for money sake, she got a normal job also.....she said nice to know good guys for bonking like ONS lah....hehehe....cheers & take care bros....:D

sex4LiFe
13-07-2009, 07:26 PM
$&^@!*U()$R$&*(E@#^*(@E

No wonder I can't do a RTF.
She got so many customers now! :p

show8100
13-07-2009, 07:32 PM
any bro can share this gem wif me pls?

woshijingcha
13-07-2009, 07:47 PM
bro mind giving me her contact?

masterofsound
13-07-2009, 08:04 PM
wa so pm who for num sia?

Sevenkey
14-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Guys, pls don't pm me asking for contacts......Pls ask TS cos its fair that he liase with her......unless he appoints someone ya.....thanks for ur great understanding bros....cheers.....

donnykkl
14-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi bro, can I have her contact too? Thanks!

talismanicme
14-07-2009, 01:53 AM
patiently hopefully waiting for TS's reply

sporeknight76
14-07-2009, 02:50 AM
Her name is Rina,
Height about 1.60
Weight 43 kilos
Long hair
Age 28

bro. wats her contact? million thks to u. or any other gals contact? cheap n good

pottter58
14-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi Bro

Mind sharing your gem will post FR after trying

Thank in Advance

Hi Bros,

Height about 1.60
Weight 43 kilos
Long hair
Age 28

Cheers

XiaoDiTrying
14-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Hi Bro

Mind sharing your gem will post FR after trying

Thank in Advance

Hundred Plus
14-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Had a session with Rena at 11am slot today......

So bro Sevenkey, you are the one who got the 11am slot ah? No wonder i called her at about 10.30am she say slot for 11am taken up :( :D

Sexfish
14-07-2009, 10:57 AM
can i have her no pls..

lovebj83
14-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Bros, i create this account jus for this. really appreciate it if i can have her contact. thanks in advanced.

Senna
14-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Thank Bro TS for her ctc!

Had a booking with her yesterday. He's really slim, skinny.
like all bro said, her bbbj was long and shiok, albit short on sucksion but good.
For her FJ, we both enjoy very much, quoted as she said, a good fuck a day, makes you happy all day.
Totally agree with her!

Sasuke
14-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Wah i joined since 2004 and my points still so low, cannot request for contacts :(

singaporebrit
14-07-2009, 12:44 PM
guys,

Just one thing to add, but Rena advised she does not work with Indians. I am sorry but that his her wish and we have to respect that. Sorry to any Indian Bros out there but she forgot to tell me that before.

Thanks

hugootober
14-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Thank TS for the Rena contact no. Thank you :)

Try Rena today at 12.15pm. While reach her place she sms me her actual unit. When up and ding dong, a nice kady welcome me.

Wow her house very clean and tidy, those bro who have visit there will know. She also told me she work as a teacher and teach english. Asked her not scare to meet her student father....haha. She said sure scare la....

Her her status:

Look: 6/10
Body: really very slim but ok for me
GF: 8/10
Atitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10
BJ: 9/10 wow I like it very much, not rush and take time.
Pay $80 + $10 = $90 cos she provide nice place :)
RTF: If $$$ enough

okkal_only
14-07-2009, 06:35 PM
I have seen only good review on this lady and I agree with most of them. I met her at her house in the evening 6pm slot (she say she got 6 and 7 pm slots b4 going off to dinner). When arrive at her house in West, the taxi cost me $25+ since coming from East+ 35% extra.

I climb the stairs to her house and her neighbour also come exactly same time by lift! Gave me a dirty look, guess they know whats happening. Anyway, I pretend to call someone and dare not enter her house as I have to cross her neighbour house. After few minutes gather courage and fast walk into her house. Slim to the bone lady, her mouth smell of cigarette. Neat house and was even given a towel to take bath!

Once in room, stripped down and start session. I first painted her, mild hair in her CB. Then she service me. Great AJ and ball licking. Then I FJ her in missionary. She casually walk round her house naked, with all windows open!!!

Damage: $120 + $10 (for the house) Condom provided
RTF: No, I prefer more well endowed body. Went purely for the thrill of FJ someone in her own house when family not in

Bakaa
14-07-2009, 06:44 PM
hi brother, i would love to try this gem but i do not have 20 reputation points, can give me a chance? thanks

sexbuzz
14-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Once in room, stripped down and start session. I first painted her, mild hair in her CB. Then she service me. Great AJ and ball licking.

bro okkal, u sure she do backdoor or u mean assrim:confused:

hans
15-07-2009, 01:20 AM
DEEP THROAT...CIM plus SWALLOW and I can hear the slurping sound.........10/10

BBBJ until I cannot stand straight and my leg got difficulty to control half clutch on my exedy..........9/10

LOOKS like a Teacher, sounds like Teacher, and the thought of a Teacher (never verify lah..but looks like it) giving me the BJ of my life at the back of my car......PRICELESS

Guys, enuff said about this nice lady.....she is just doing it for fun only for the moment......she might just go away once it is not fun for her any more...so treat her nice

Thanks SingaporeBrit for sharing.

友情岁月
15-07-2009, 02:03 AM
She casually walk round her house naked, with all windows open!!!

That AWESOME!!! :D

talismanicme
15-07-2009, 05:25 AM
i guess we are people who sincerely wants to try. but our points dont do the talking

edvil
15-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Bro TS, already PM you... hope can get her Ctc.. thanks ya..

toughnut69
15-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

Did Rena a couple of nights ago.

First impression of her is that she is a really slim lady with silky long tresses.

She wore a pair of glasses and when she entered my car, i was talking to myself, "Pretty, are you sure u have gotten into the correct car??"

She does not give people the slightest hint that she does commercial sex.

Well, anyway, i have to admit that being a teacher, she can really hold a conversation very very well.

While on our way to our love nest, we had a long chat and bros who are interested in her, no time to waste as she might stop this as she is not doing this for the sake of money.

While in the hotel, we had separate shower and the action starts shortly.

She gave me one of the longest BBBJ lasting about 20mins with some ball licking and ass rimming.

I must say that the BBBJ was really enjoyable as she added some tougue twisting action to my 2IC.

However, the suction is abit lacking, but this also not a bad point as i can endure longer b4 shooting.

After the lenghty BBBJ session, i gave her a good catbath and harsh tongue lashing at her little sis and some sensual massage followed by some hard core banging.

Finally, i got rena to kneel down to give me another round of BBBJ and i shot my load onto her face with her mouth wide open.

That was a priceless sight to behold with my seeds on her face and mouth.

Looks: 6.5
Figure: 32A-23-32 (very slim)
BBBJ: 8.5
FJ: 7.5(good as she respond to my dirty talk while f***ing)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Fingering: No
AR: 7
COF: Priceless
CIM: Priceless
RTF: Definitely

Please take note that the above descriptions are achieved after consulting her.

As a mark of respect, please confirm with Rena if she is comfortable doing any of the above-mentioned deeds.

Lastly, thanks to rena for making my day.

Naka_Timo
15-07-2009, 12:56 PM
I receive lots of PM for Rena number. Pls PM the TS.

Currently i do not have the green light to pass out the number.

Veri sorri, hope bros can understand and follow the proper channel.

singaporebrit
15-07-2009, 12:58 PM
guys,

she is no longer doing at house , she will be operating at a set hotel or car.

cheers

omglala
15-07-2009, 01:24 PM
upup..wanna try rena~~

Sasuke
15-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Then what about me? I even worse then you. :(

haha i up u le....we gotta help each other!!!!

bennyongsk
15-07-2009, 04:57 PM
i tried her last saturday night. only 1 word to discribe.
SHIOK

ronin_dark
15-07-2009, 05:29 PM
hi bro, can i have her contact. Thanks

pualo
15-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi Bro TS,

Thank you for the contact. Already up u with my 1 precious point. Lolz...
Finally managed to book a slot with her today. Will not do a detail FR as most have been said by brothers who tried her.

Look: 5.5/10 (wear specs, not my type)
Body: 5.5/10 (super duper slim)
Boobs: A
Frenching: Didnt try
Painting: Didnt try
Fingering: Didnt try
BBBJ: 7/10 (deep throat but lacks suction, not the best i had)
Swallow: 9/10 (milked me dry but didnt really see her swallow)
Damage: $80 + tips
RTF: unlikely

ahbang
15-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Hi TS

Her descrpitions sound like the rina who used to work in chinatown point MP few years back.
Very slim, well spoken english, got few tattoos. Service very gd..
Is she the one??

asiapartyking
15-07-2009, 11:54 PM
yes bro.. can give her contact... tengkiu

libra1800
16-07-2009, 10:09 AM
I guess I'm late again & going to be in a long Q :mad: Bro singaporebrit, sent u a PM...

peiboon
16-07-2009, 11:47 AM
hi,mind to share her ctc ?

Jackyow
16-07-2009, 01:23 PM
hi bro can have the contact?

omglala
17-07-2009, 02:40 AM
i willd dry waitig for her ctc

Kiev
17-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Long time never give FR, so here is one. Tried her very recently.

Looks: 6/10 (wear specs but take off during deed)
Long silky hair tied at a pony
Overall, pleasant looking.
Body: Very skinny (bony at times)
With tattoos and belly button stud
Unshaven pussy
Personality: Courteous, good command of English
BBBJ: Heaven (u can enjoy and yet will not come so easily, suction just right,
tongue action very good)
FJ: Started with WOT. Reasonably good, accommodating, various styles.
CIM: Heaven (can shoot and she can suck till you are limp)
RTF: Once is enough.

tukimin11
17-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Bro, i dun have 20 points... can i have her contact?

Will write FR.

Sevenkey
18-07-2009, 11:44 PM
So bro Sevenkey, you are the one who got the 11am slot ah? No wonder i called her at about 10.30am she say slot for 11am taken up :( :D

hehehe....yes bro.....ur correct lah....:D

crossroads
19-07-2009, 05:08 AM
Hi ts,

May i have her ctc plz?
I know i dun meet the requirement of 20 points, but i hope u will give me a chance to start from somewhere.

Thanks

crossroads
19-07-2009, 05:15 AM
Hi bro,

May i have Rena's contact please?

I know i dun meet the requirement of 20 points, but i hope u will pass me the contact n help me to start from somewhere.

Thank you

Nakata
19-07-2009, 09:19 AM
hi there,can anyone send mr Rena contact number?

Royalhunt
19-07-2009, 01:32 PM
very interesting thread!

Would love to try her out, care to give her contact? :)

thanks bros

sirion
19-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Brother please pm me the contact.

discreetwolf
21-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Met up with Rena yesterday, thanks to bro singaporebrit.

She looked like a typical next door gal. Small frame, thin and not for boobs lover. Anyway push the boobs size issue aside, and you will find a local chinese gem that provides a very good bbbj experience.

I opt for only AR and BBBJ service and I was very happy with the service. Here is how it goes:

We stripped to our birthday suits, she told me to be comfortable and I lay down on the bed. She took off her glasses and then she started her catbath from the feet up, concentrating on the inner thighs.

Then she pushed my legs up, licked my balls and then I auto mode adjusted my ass to expose my a-hole for her wet tongue... Shiok. Her bbbj skill is also quite good, not much of hands required, strength of sucking is good and sensual. Not the normal robotic head up/down throbbing movement you get from a lousy bj.

I enjoyed the session very much and ended with a CIM. Overall she is a freindly lady and she deserves to be treated well.

desmond8999
21-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Brother,

Please PM me.

Thanks

brobigcock
21-07-2009, 06:02 PM
bro TS, can provide Rena's contact please.

thanks

impreza69
22-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Firstly, thank u for the wonderful sharing spirits....

I engaged Rena yesterday evening, very well manner, speak good english like a teacher, polite and neat personality.

I also opt for BBBJ and was rewarded with a AR as well.

The atmosphere is very nice and comfortable, I can say one of the very best i ever encountered. I'm very particular of atmosphere, maybe I'm getting old...:)

Rena is definitely a gem and RTF is highly potential!

Thank you once again for the wonderful gem!

BLACK LABEL
22-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi bro singaporebrit, can I have Rena's contact please. Thanks :)

22-07-2009, 10:16 AM
sounds good

formula79
22-07-2009, 10:21 AM
i dun have 20 pts, can share contact bro

dot4u
22-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Met up with rena a couple of days ago. Am mostly retired frm the cheonging scene so only opt for a quick bjs to release now & then. So far been disappointed with the current contacts I have till I met rena. Though I will not classify her skills as fantastic but it has been a while since i have an enjoyable & relaxing session. She was gentle and patient in milking me to the last drop. WOuldn't go into the stats as looks aren't that impt to me coz what i want is a release and a BJ is never complete without a CIM & swallowing. Prices are a little steep for BJ but then IMO is worth it and would def RTF coz she's staying near to me anyway. :)

Nakata6
22-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Met up with Rina a few nights ago.. haven't got the time to post an FR till today.. Thank you TS for the contact!!!

I would say a nice expierence.. Very polite, well mannered and well spoken gal. Had a good conversation with her during the journey to the location for our dirty deed :p.. Hai its soo hard to quit FLing with such gals around..

Looks: 6/10 (Overall, pleasant looking)
Body: Slim ( to me, she's alright .. not that skinny lah..With tattoos and Unshaven pussy
BBBJ: 8/10 (very nice and slow action.. not those rough and aggressive types which some FL do.. its like she really treats your shaft like a lollipop)
AR: Pretty nice feeling
FJ: NIL
CIM: Heaven (can shoot and she can suck till you are limp)
RTF: No more, trying to quit for good.. hai~

hehe!

soccer_maniacr7
22-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Tried her last night...below is my FR based on my own personal opinion...
Overall, quite a nice gal... we chat for awhile while she's waiting for the next bro at about 10.00pm...

Looks: 6/10 (Wear Spec, but okay)
Body: 6/10 (Thin but okay )
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady)
AR: Pretty nice feeling
FJ: Didnt Try
CIM: V.Good (she can suck till dry though she didnt swallow but its okay with me)
RTF: If time is okay
Damage: $80

kenneth38
22-07-2009, 05:16 PM
FR for Rina

Decided to go for some local this time round.

Looks: 6/10 (GnD look)
Body: 6/10 (Thin, can see feel ribs )
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady)
AR: Didn't really reach the my hole, more of inbetween
FJ: 7/10 (Fantastically tight I tell u, be gentle and your bro better be hard enough)
CIM: Didn't try
RTF: Perhaps
Damage: $130 all in

Rina's a well-mannered, soft spoken gentle lady. I gather she can hold her conversation well, has perfect English (to me at least), and a gem to boot. Do be gentle with our dear locals. I enjoyed myself. :)

Cheers~Ken

asdf19
22-07-2009, 09:11 PM
bro , can pm me the contact? would appreciate greatly. Really thanks.

barslut
22-07-2009, 10:54 PM
pmed u bro ..

brobigcock
23-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi bro singaporebrit, can I have Rena's contact please. Thanks

Songbo
24-07-2009, 12:35 AM
Bro,

Care to share contact ? Promise to be gentle and nice.

Have always been looking for gems that provides good BBBJ and allows CIM...

Black18
24-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Can give her contact num bro? :D

johnny19881988
24-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi,

Me keen to try her....
Can someone share with me her ctc?
Thank

yamaha69
24-07-2009, 01:57 AM
mind sharing her contacts.

Will be greatly appreciated...

Cheers.

kenneth38
24-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Don't send me PM asking for her ctc, do ping TS, SingaporeBrit.
Sorry I really can't help, and have already deleted her ctc.
No RTFs for me, but she's really quite nice and patient lady.

Cheers~Ken

locksmith81
24-07-2009, 01:23 PM
hi Bro TS,

Very interested in trying her service, can pm me her ctc? Thanks. I will post her FR after tried. :D thx very much in adv..

Though my pts is not up to 20 but i am working hard in giving FR to each try.. :D

woshijingcha
25-07-2009, 06:11 PM
TS dun mind can pm me her contact? a FR after that would be promised.. anyway i wrote an fr previously for hazel already =)

northpole
25-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi bros is anyone giving out Rena's contact? It seem TS doesn't login very often. Can someone share with me her contact, please? Thanks.

sequence79
25-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi bros is anyone giving out Rena's contact? It seem TS doesn't login very often. Can someone share with me her contact, please? Thanks.

by code of conduct nobody else should share the ctc except TS or if TS appointed someone else to do so. from what i read, i think another bro is helping to pass the ctc around, u read carefully loh

northpole
25-07-2009, 09:37 PM
by code of conduct nobody else should share the ctc except TS or if TS appointed someone else to do so. from what i read, i think another bro is helping to pass the ctc around, u read carefully loh
I read the whole thread never see any bro helping nor TS give any bro "green light". Plus nowadays TS seldom login so trying my luck here. Anyway cheers bro!

fl saviour
25-07-2009, 11:57 PM
bro sry for the late fr( tried her quite awhile back).. anyway tis is a syt ah lian pattern gal( hahah maybe i old liao) who can converse well in ang mo leh,, but her bbbj is considered as gd skills compared to alot of fls i tried.. fr in pt system

looks 7/10( syt looks,)
bbbj 9.5/10( she can take it slowly and deeply, i was like making porno holding her head and banging her mouth until her saliva dripping liao.. wat a sight!)
body 7/10( just my opinion, not interested in anywhere else except for her cute mouth nia)
rtbbbj.. will do tat once time permit:D
sorry for late late fr, 4got about her cos her thread is always on pg 3 or 4 and i mostly read first 2 nia, then today see liao then remember tat i still owe fr leh.. sibei paiseh ha ts.. tks for tis ctc.. :D bros who like excitement should give it a try!:eek::D

laogold
26-07-2009, 12:37 AM
bro, can pm her ctc. tks

Hundred Plus
26-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Thanks to bro singaporebrit for rena's contact, in fact got her number 2 weeks back but wasn't free until today. Just came back from a session with her. My personal opinion of her & her svc.

Looks: 6
Body: 6(Very thin)
BBBJ: 7.5 (With interval of deepthroat and tongue swirling on dickhead)
AR: Didn't try as I don't quite like it.
FJ: Didn't try
Muff diving: She having her menses so didn't try too.
CIM: 8/10 (Even after I blew my load she still keep on sucking till the last drop :D)
Return to blow: Maybe
Damage: $80 + $20 hotel room

Overall a quite enjoyable session. Many thanks again to bro singaporebrit :)

prestiege
26-07-2009, 06:12 PM
can i have the contact bro?i know i dont qualify.but thanks if possible!

mochachoos
27-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Short & Honest FR for local Rina (Sorry for any offence if i done):mad:

Just had a Full session with rina this morning, 1 sight seeing her also sian Half liao, really very thin and not my cup of tea.

During service, not bad, slow and steady bbbj follow by some cathbath, but nv got any ass licking leh:confused:, Fj was tight maybe due to small and petti size or just start FL only..

overall service 7/10..

Looks: 5.5 (i am a sucker for this)
Body: 5(Really very thin, can see her bones too)
BBBJ: 7.5 (Steady and slow)
FJ: 7/10
cathbath : 7/10
Damaged : 130 all in
RTF : Maybe go for just bbbj.:)

northpole
30-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Totally no sound from TS.

Neither did he appoint any bro to give out contact.

& this thread also quiet down.

I know contact can only ask from TS. I'm no newbie.

But I don't want to keep waiting until Rena quit FL. She's very my type.

Can any bro kind enough to share her contact with me, please?

Thanks.

singaporebrit
30-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Guys,

very sorry but been away, for the moment i will pass on the threat to Bro Naka_timo so he will pass out in future, please contact him as i very rarely come to sight.

Thanks

Naka_Timo
31-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Guys,

very sorry but been away, for the moment i will pass on the threat to Bro Naka_timo so he will pass out in future, please contact him as i very rarely come to sight.

Thanks

Thanks bro singaporebrit for the green light approval. Will hand back to him once he is back.

Naka_Timo
31-07-2009, 10:11 AM
For Rina number can PM me.

Condition apply: Newbie at least 3 Frs. The rest, i will do a scan 1st b4 i issue the number.

Please arrange with her directly, own time own target carry on.

libra1800
31-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Tks to TS, bro singaporebrit, for passing me Rena's ctc. Recently had a session with her at her place.

What struck me when I saw her at the doorway was that she's petite but very slim (skinny?).

From our conversation, I found her command of the english language to be excellent & I wasn't surprise when she told me she teaches. She does have the "teacher" type look especially when she has her specs on. Well I'm going to have one of my dreams fulfilled today, which is to bonk a teacher :D.

Foreplay was standard but Rena's bbbj was really good. A lot of tongue action along the shaft & balls, good suction & pressure on dicky. In fact I would rate Rena's bbbj skill as very good.

Only thing that bros need to know is that Rena is not comfortable with fingering inside her cunt. Other than that, the others should be ok but do check with her first.

Below is my personal rating of Rena based on my own criteria.

Height: 1.61m - According to her.
Weight: 43 to 45 kg
Looks: 6.5/10 - Pale looking GND type, long hair, sharp facial features, soft smooth skin. Has a very nice smile.
Figure: 6/10 - Very slim frame. Maybe too slim. Definitely no fats. Has quite a few tattoos.
Boobs: 5.5/10 - Small pointy A cup. Not for boob lovers. Nips are pale colour & average size.
Frenching: Never try.
AR: Never ask for it although her TS said she does it.
Fingering: No - She does not like it.
Pussy Eating: 8/10 - She has a nice unshaven cunt. Pubic hair is neither bushy nor sparse and is just above her clit only. No smell. Gets very wet & moans softly as you lick & eat her clit. Very small love hole. It's going to be tight :D
Catbath: 7.5/10 - Started from my neck & slowly moved downwards. Very sensual.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Very good skill & technique. Able to keep blowing for a long time (easily 10+ mins) Dicky could have easily unloaded but I kept him from doing it.
CIM: Never try. According to her TS, she does it plus swallow :eek:
FJ: 8.5/10 - Started with missionary & ended with cowgirl. Damn tight pussy. Moans softly as I thrust into her love hole in the missionary. Changed to cowgirl & I decided to relax & let her set the tempo. Big mistake! :mad: Rena's so skillful that she had dicky unload all his tadpoles within 10 mins at most. I'm not one who usually unload in a cowgirl position but Rena is one of the very few ladies who can get dicky to unload in that position. Kudos to her. Unfortunately, didn't get a chance to doggie her.
GFE: 8/10 - Friendly. Chats easily. Very conversant on most subjects. Excellent command of the english language. Helps clean you up after the session.
Attitude: 8/10 - Very good service & very patient.
Overall: 8/10 - Sextisfied.
RTF: Likely
Dmg: 130 all in.

*** Pls do not ask me for Rena's ctc as I don't have her permission to pass it out. Pls PM bro Naka_Timo (he's been appointed by TS to pass out Rena's ctc). ***

Naka_Timo
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM

Condition apply: Newbie at least 3 Frs. The rest, i will do a scan 1st b4 i issue the number.

FFocus
02-08-2009, 12:21 PM
< Tks to TS, bro singaporebrit, for passing me Rena's ctc. Recently had a session with her at her place.>

Bro, can do at her place ? so lucky ?

jason9
03-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Thks Bro Naka Timo for this Local gem.
Look:7.5/10
Bbbj:10/10(Handfree)
Friendly girl and time her time.plus no rushing.
Try it and you know.
RTF:Yes.

Blurblurguy
04-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Tks TS for the contact, engage her service yesterday at her place, just a simple FR

Looks : 6.5
Body : 4/10 ( she is really thin)
Boobs : very small
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10 (was susprise she can take my into her hole without pain, so bro with long n thick one, no worry she wont feel painful when doing FJ)
Frenching : Allow
Fingering : Allow but not finger fuck
CIM : did not try
Overall : 7/10 value for $ as place also provided

RTF : maybe

Mr_Cusious
04-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Had one session with Rena late last night. NT thanks for her number.
Drove up to the multi-story car park for a BBBJ in car.

Look: 6.5 (reasonable look, with long hair)
Body: 6(very thin like a bamboo)
BBBJ: 7.5 (slow and steady with powerful suction and grip from her mouth to your cock and lastly end up with a cum in mouth)
Damage: $80 with tips
overall service 7/10.. (no rush, no complain and keep sucking till the last drop)
RTF: may return for full course

brobigcock
04-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Bro Naka Timo

Can provide her contacts??

Redhill
04-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Bro can share her contact? Would appreciate alot.
Thks..

LeSaux
04-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks to bro brit for the contact. Met up today ard 9 plus at her place and then went to industrial estate nearby for solid bbbj. After abt 10 mins unloaded everything in her mouth and she stlll continues to blow every single drop. Drove her back after that. Friendly and easy to chat with. Damage: $80. RTF: maybe just that she lives too far away.

Hub_Station
04-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Can i hav her ctc?

bro joe
04-08-2009, 11:16 PM
bro, can share her contacts? thks..

big_lim99
04-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks TS for the ctc. Tried her a few days ago. She is very nice lady, very polite, very good attitude. Lookwise, as mentioned by other bros, she is quite slim, small boobs, smooth and fair skin with GND look.

Opted for BBBJ. We did it at the nearby MSCP. Good BBBJ skill with a lot of tounge action on the little bro. Not the best BBBJ I have ever tried, but it's definitely one of the better ones. Ended with CIM.

Overall: a good relaxing and enjoyable experience. Reasonable damage ($80) for a local chi.

RTBBBJ: definitely a yes.

K810i
04-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Thanks to bro Naka Timo for passing me her contact. Jus had a session wit her in the evening.

As per previous thread, she looks very slim and teaches in a primary school. It kinda UPZ my mood more, having a bj wit a specky teacher. She's extremely fluent in conversing English and her vocabs too! Best thrilling part is her "hideout" off a dark alley in an industrial park. A couple of Bangla workers did pass by us (the car) and some try to peep but luckily had my windscreen tinted.

Overall session was good, not much conversing during "action". She took her time, raising my lil bro up, loads of suctions, deepthroat and tingling tongue sensation.

Below are my personal ratings for Rena:

Looks: 7/10 (soft skin, nice smile, specky teacher look)
Figure:7/10 (very slim size)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (perky nipples, small A size)
BJ: 10/10 (slow, tongue action, deepthroat, able to blow for long)
CIM: Yes, but will spit it out at the end of the session
GFE: 8/10 (chats easily)
Overall: 9/10 (one of the best BJ ever had)
RTBJ: Yes (she stays nearby)
Damage: $80

ptgary
05-08-2009, 12:13 AM
hi friend, pls pass me rina's contact no. am very keen to try her. many thanks to you :)

yamaha69
05-08-2009, 12:59 AM
bro, mind sharing her contacts. Cheers!

qwerty82
05-08-2009, 01:05 AM
bro, can i have her contact too?? interested for a blow..

zomgbaby
05-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Hi fellow bros im new to this forum and wouldnt want to miss such a good bj opportunity. any bros would kindly give me her ctc. thanks in advance:D

Naka_Timo
05-08-2009, 11:06 AM
I have do a scan and pass the number to a lot of bros here. Those who did not receive the number mean u did not pass the scan or requirement. Be it u are junior or senior. Pls do not PM me again.

diffuse
06-08-2009, 12:39 AM
thanks Naka_Timo bro for the contact :)

just returned from an adventurous trip. meet her ard 11pm and as mentioned by some bro here that, you will not be able to guess that she is offering commercial sex. she really got the looks of a teacher and indeed is she. haha...

proceed to a MSCP near her place, since its at night, we drove up to the top and park at one corner. started off with a chat, chatting about her teacher life in school, quite informative for me.

anyway down to real stuffs, her bbbj is really good. deep throat and ball licking inclusive. half-way through ask her permission to strip naked totally and she said: "go ahead if you want". haha.. i did and within the next few minutes i cum. (extra thrill!!!!)

Looks: 6.8/10 (really a teacher look with the specs on, sharp features)
boobs: A-/+?
figure: skinny/slim
BBBJ: 8.5/10
fondling: allows
french: i only tried light kisses
FJ: nvr try
RTF: maybe if vit M allows

Naka_Timo
07-08-2009, 11:14 AM
She want to thanks for the support, better to call her after office hrs is the best.

traitou5
07-08-2009, 12:24 PM
hi bro can pass her ctc pls thnx

Saint_low77
07-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi Bro,
Can share her contact?

Night70
07-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Very sorry for the late late FR
Try her 3 weeks ago
Only word to describe Veri Good ,Don`t miss it she is so different from the normal FL gd manners,soft spoken and very nice to talk to.If i didn`t try her myself won`t know she is in this line.BJ is good and slow she really is skillful at her age done with passion and out to please you Worth every penny.will try her whenever i am in that area.Looks department she score high in my books long hair,sharp features with glasses.Whoa really like a primary school teacher...LOL

vana
07-08-2009, 12:53 PM
hi bro..can get e contact?tks..

sammykong
08-08-2009, 10:15 AM
First like to thanks and up TS for sharing the contact.
Had a session with her at her place during one of the weekday 4pm. Had travel from east to west to meet her.

Looks: 6
Body: 6(Very thin)
BBBJ: 10
FJ: 6
Damage: $120 + $10 (Home) + CD

Astroboy77
08-08-2009, 10:43 AM
hi bro..

like tat can sms her weekend??? or call her ??

imagineer
08-08-2009, 10:57 AM
The contact would be very much appreciated brother. I can provide the young lady support if you wish.

zron.45
08-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Thank you Bro Sporebrit,
Received the ctc last week, but only managed to meet Rena last night. Actually supposed to meet the night before, but she cancelled at the last min. Initially I wasn't quite happy about it, BUT.... but but but..... I am very glad I held on and went on to meet her last night. :D

Simplify everything: She hop into my car with the wet hair, just finish shower look.... I was like :eek:... hahaha, looks kinda sexy to me leh, but thats just the beginning, as everybody knows already, she can really holds a conversation very well. I enjoyed talking to her. TCSS on the short drive to her designated spot, another shock.... Its a dark spot, but actually quite open. Feels very excited.

Moved to the back seat, first shock was the cold fingers on my balls :D then her warm tongue twirling around them. SHIOK AH !!! Surprised that she was at it for a while ( no rush for the Job, but made me super high), then lick the length of my shaft slowly, tickling the head with her tongue.... OMG.... Thats when I know I made the right choice to held on and meet her last night.

No sure if fellow Bros read my other FRs before anot, I tried a few Local's BBBJ before. THIS is different, yah... I will consider 1 of the top fews around. Majority will HJ to stimulate and make u cum faster. The only place Rena's hands went was fondling the balls and my back. Strictly Mouth and Deep Throat action all the way, and I LOVE IT!! Was touching her back to and fro.... realised she's not wearing any bra, KNN... another surprise. :D I simply love surprises!

Her action varies between Deep Throat and different timings. Fast and sensually slow, then twirl around head again, then deep again slowly. Then increase speed... driving me crazy..... Even I'm shocked by the amount of Load I blasted. I unloaded a LOT in to her mouth, can feel it just cums and cums.... Think some dripped down to my balls.... Wah... Long time no such intense organism liao.... Think also becoz she's my type lah. Only thing is her boobies, A Cup bah, I also a Boob lover. But cannot ask for too much lah, skill wise already enough to cover a lot of factors. kekekekeke....

Saw that Bro Naka_Timo is takin over TS. Thank you for the help, You dun earn a thing but you still willing to take time to scan then give out ctc. Thats the spirit of sharing in SBF. Keep it up, Bro. Will Upz Brit 1st, recover liao then upz u.

Naka_Timo
08-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Thank you Bro Sporebrit,
Received the ctc last week, but only managed to meet Rena last night.

Saw that Bro Naka_Timo is takin over TS. Thank you for the help, You dun earn a thing but you still willing to take time to scan then give out ctc. Thats the spirit of sharing in SBF. Keep it up, Bro. Will Upz Brit 1st, recover liao then upz u.

Thanks for the FR, no la, just helping friend when he is away, tat all. Will give him back when he is back.

Naka_Timo
08-08-2009, 12:23 PM

Scanning was done, so those who did not get the number, do not keep asking again.

laogold
08-08-2009, 01:14 PM
bro, can pm me her ctc. Tks

nemo6908
08-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks to Bro NT for the contacts.
Tried Rena a few days back, and her bbbj is very good, with all the licking and sucking. But her place is very far (I stay eastern side) and too open. Will prefer hotel with more privacy the next time.
Overall a new experience for me, never done it in such an open environment.

Sevenkey
08-08-2009, 03:02 PM

Scanning was done, so those who did not get the number, do not keep asking again.

ur doing a great job bro......she is truly a nice lady :D

roflmaolol
08-08-2009, 05:25 PM
hi bro,

can i have her contact?

tks :)

Royalhunt
10-08-2009, 11:21 PM
my honest FR on rena:

I met her at her place morning time, wasnt sure wat to expect,

was greeted by a skinny long haired (she was brushing it) lady with glasses wearing a tshirt and shorts.

she ushered me to an empty room, and we begin to undress,
her frame is really skinny till i can see her skin on the surface of her tummy.

she had some hair on her pussy and it smelt abit (to me) so i skipped painting, her boobs were small and she mentioned discomfort when i applied some pressure and squeezed while licking them.

after her bbbj i fj her missionary style and doggy till i cum inside.

i think she looks more ok with clothes on and her hair tied :)

Looks: 5
Body: 4 (not to my liking)
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 6
Damage: $120 + $10

no offence to bros out there ;

dongguanaddict
10-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Bro, need the contact . . . . tq

johnong123
10-08-2009, 11:46 PM
pm me contact please/

zron.45
11-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the FR, no la, just helping friend when he is away, tat all. Will give him back when he is back.

Still.... You taking the Trouble to scan and pass ctc to fellow bros here. :D

To Bro Bonza and other newbies ( no offence),
Stop asking me for contacts. Just in case you all dun know the rules, ctc r supposed to be given by TS, or anybody appointed by TS. In this case its Bro Naka_Timo. Please read thread carefully for any criteria required, ASKING for ctc from other bros is utterly not respecting the TS. I'm sorry its not in my practice. If you wana zap me, i got no choice. :o

sparco635
11-08-2009, 05:59 PM
just tried rena a couple of days ago..but just car bbbj only.no regret guys!one of the best bbbj i tried so far(local).looks wise is 6.5/10 its just that she is skinny n had a few tattoo on her.sorry for the short FR as i am rushing for time:D

basfreak
11-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Thks to bro NT for the contact. Managed to meet up with her during the past long wkend for a quick nite time BBBJ. One of the better local FLs although a wee bit too skinny, friendly & nice gal who speaks well. Most things bout her had been described by bros with tried her so will not repeat again.

Looks: 5.5 - Normal gal next door look.
Body: 5 - Too skinny for my liking
BBBJ: 7 - Very good. Deep throats and CIM.
RTF: Maybe if time permits.

IceBlue
12-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Hi to all SBF brothers!

It been quite sometime since I last post a FR.

Well, as we still in the midst of celebrating our nation's 44th birthday, I shall present to you,my latest production

Title:"Wild Wild West"

A Singaporebrit Film by IceBlue 2009 production

As we enjoying the long weekend, I got the chance to meet up Rena the teacher for some wonderful outdoor fun...

By the way, have any brothers wonder what is others is doing during the pledge moment at 8.22pm?

Well,I would say I do have my own moments and it something that i remembered...so what yours?

Got to meet Rena at her void deck for some quicky actions as unable to proceed to hotel as there is another brother meeting her after me....

Proceed to a secluded place for bbbj actions....Rena was patient, unzipped my shorts and clean my didi with wet tissue before I know it, she was grobbling down my didi...with some soft of rhythm...I would say her bj skill is above average with no hands involved...by this time,her spec is up on her fore head, managed to get me erected hard after some deepthoart...but what make me most exicited is doing it in outdoor...with the chance of being caught...as Rena blow with varies speed and strength......I almost was at the verge of going crazy....till I cannot tahan anymore....blasted my load into her mouth as she took every single drop b4 releasing my didi...Get myself dressed up and we spend some time chatting and found that this gal ang mo is very "powderful"....paid her and bade her good bye as we went seperate ways...

"The End"

Ratings:
Name:Rena
Looks: 6.5 (Look like your primary sch teacher, those that bros can see at heartlands, with specs and long hairs)
Body:Slim with tattoos on arm
Boobs:A
BBBJ: 8 (I have tired better one)
CIM: Yes
Frenching: didn't try
RTF: Prob only if I am in the area
Damage: 80

Hope bros enjoy this FR nad find it useful b4 proceeding to try Rena's services.

Cheers!

sammyasia8
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
HI, bro. got her pic to share?

Erickh
12-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Tried Rena a few weeks back

wanted a bj but she said she hate the taste and smell of cd.

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10 (Too Skinny for me) :( prefer her to have her clothes on
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: Dint try
RTB: Maybe since she stay near to my place
Dmg: S$80.00

zron.45
13-08-2009, 11:27 AM
hmm.... cant forget the sensation leh.... going to RTB later today.... :D

Naka_Timo
13-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the support once again, and last but not least, those who cant get the number mean u did not met the condition, your PM will be ignore.

idle king
15-08-2009, 03:29 AM
Brother can i have her contact no.

stephzz87
18-08-2009, 01:10 AM
Can share the contact? live in the west.. promise to post FR after session:o

Astroboy77
18-08-2009, 09:44 PM
firstly thanks bro NT for the contact...

well this is a long overdue FR ... shortly after collecting the contact frm Bro NT, i immediately sms her for a session.. so came sat i went to pick her up at her location. And proceed to the MSCP, when i turning into level 2, there was a corner slot and she ask me to park there, i was so surprise at her recommendation. it was facing a stadium n there was a staircase behind. And best it was 2nd level... omg.. she more daring then me.... anyway small head over big head. n we proceed to our session..

Wow.. she pull down her seat n took up doggie style n start bbbj me right there.. she was FANTASTIC... when i was about to come.. there was a coupl coming out frm the staircase n walking behind my car toward their car parking 3 slot away frm mine.. i sound out to her but she just keep going n going..i was like omg.. wat the heck.. since she didnt care why should i? so i just come into her mouth.. soon mission accomplish.. i quickly drove my car out of the MSCP pay n left...

the rate n stats already mentioned by bro NT is nothing but the truth..

like one of the bro here say.. just one word.. SHIOK:D

James88
19-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Brother can i have her contact no.

Leedoggie1989
19-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Bro..i wanna have her contact but hor dun have pt lei...

Naka_Timo
19-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the support once again, and last but not least, those who cant get the number mean u did not met the condition, your PM will be ignore.

Pls be patient she may be busy in school, so if she cant make it just plan another timing again.

tweetypig
19-08-2009, 10:27 PM
just met up with rena for a bbbj ard 9 plus.

we went to a MSCP near her place, was a dark corner spot. don't think it's the same place as the previous bro.

anyway, we went to the back seat and started the deed.
she was indeed very very skinny and she came down without her bra. wow.

took off my berms and she started blowing. slowly teasing my dick before making it stand. she also allowed autoroam, but she complained my fingers too cold when i played with her nipples. when my hands went down, felt a pad in her panty, so withdrew my hands.

her bj was pretty good, and the best part was no hands. very hardworking.
varying the patterns, deep throat, slow sucking, licking and all.
all in all a good experience, but i've had better ones.

would rtb in future, cause she stays near me but not so soon.

stats and rates are already mentioned by TS.
can give her a go if you're not a sucker for boobs. :)

yamaha69
19-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Bro, mind sharing her contacts. Thanks in advance.

Naka_Timo
24-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Those who have her number, pls contact her directly, n i think now she is more free then last time due to lesser wrk load.

hyde21
24-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi,bro care to share this local gem, a FR in return. Thanks.
(can check my fr post)

xjj1001
24-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi Bros

Please share her contact

Thanks

lunatic
24-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Hey bro care to share her contacts?
Cheers

ming223
24-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi Bro,give me her contact pls....

shawnieboy
24-08-2009, 08:54 PM
just had rena last week her looks nothing to shout abt but her bj is her specialtity..

Look: 6

Body : 6 ( very skiny with quite a no. of tatoos)

BBJ : 8 ( Very good suction with deepthroat and will suck continue to suck u dry after unloading)

Overall she is a nice lady with good serivce

scarbird
24-08-2009, 09:24 PM
bro can u pm me rena contact

codenamesnake
24-08-2009, 11:57 PM
hi....can TS or any bro who took over TS to pass her contacts pls share with me....would love to try, thanx :)

strudel
28-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Many thanks to Bro NT for the contact;

Just had a BJ session with Rena last night...

Had actually wanted to have a FJ session instead but due to last minute not able to squeeze a FJ session, thus opt for BJ session instead in my car ;)

contacted her at 8.45pm askin her if she has any available slots, she said 9.15pm ok? but i was still at office, thus ask her latest what time and she mentioned 10.00pm.. i said ok c u at 10.00pm.

left office 9.15pm @ eunos and maintain 100+km/h to designated place..do not want to be late! when i reached i could not find the block and i realised i went in wrong carpark..haha...drove out and found the correct entrance...saw a lady standing at the entrance...hmmm..issit her...long hair, spectacles, short running shorts description from previous FRs...thus made a u-turn and drove out...stop by the side and asked if she is Rena, she asked me whther i am **** last 4 digits of my hp no and i forgot my own number..haha... she popped in and i asked her wer she wanna go? she asked whether i am convenient with the MSCP beside her block.. i said why not... so i made another u-turn illegally and went into the carpark again... its a small MSCP and directed to the rooftop at the corner...hmm quite a gd spot i thought....though never saw her naked can se she has tattoos, with out poking out from her t-shirts at her right arm.. must previously be an Ah-Lian..or i may be wrong..hehe

first time doin at MSCP and i asked her front row or behind, she said front or back also can and i opted back seats for convenience for both of us..i open the door went to the back while she climbed to the back thru the middle like a catlady..hehe.. opened my pants, cleaned my lil bro with Dettol wipes..and she proceed the sensual BBBJ....in my heart i was in heaven but also nervous in case i am caught by people in the act..at times look out the windows and rear to see for any people who might catch us..... Rena was quite good and took her time to blow....at times the blow felt warm and i wondered if her mouth has any heater..haha...i caressed her body as she licked and slurp..with a bit tickling at my balls.. she has nice smooth body but could feel her bones and ribcage.. can suspect she has small boobs but never saw or touched them...too nervous....carress her ass and at times feel the outline of her panties and touch a bit at her pussy area....wished i could poke her pussy..hehe...the BBBJ lasted 15mins... dunno when i was gonna cum..she licked the shaft fondling my bro in the process...flicking the head and deepthroat again..until i cummed.....she continue blowing till all my offsprings were unloaded..... cleaned up and we proceed to the the front seat...has small talk...tcss..i feel we could have a long conversation if she had not had another appointment after me :( send her back down the lane...said our goodbye dears... it was a new experience for me :D

RTF: definitely to FJ this time round! her long slender milky white legs still in my mind

Naka_Timo
28-08-2009, 11:05 AM

Condition apply: Newbie at least 3 Frs. The rest, i will do a screen 1st b4 i issue the number.

If u did not get her number, mean u did not pass the screening, pls do not keep asking.

scarbird
28-08-2009, 08:40 PM
bro, can pm me rena contact?

joelng
28-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi bro good deal can pm her ctc thanks bro

FFocus
28-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks bro NT for the number.

Tried her last week afternoon at 3+pm. Location, the MSCP near her place.
It was raining but my "bro" felt so warm in her mouth :) Overall a good job done by her. But too skinny for me. Well spoken lady. Thanks.

Sootbird
28-08-2009, 11:25 PM
am i qualify for her contacts?? hehe

JackieTan
29-08-2009, 03:19 PM
tried her before at her place since awailable. Was still ok when she was wif clothes. Although still skinny. When ask her to take off clothes, can see bones under her flesh. So skinny and aeroplane. Ask me blow or full, i opt for blow. Only bbbj wif deep throat. Nothing much. Nothing to fondle also. Ask her take off her short, she say she's on red. On red still ask whether i wan full? Service wise still ok, attitude not good.

She ask for extra 10d for at her home which she nv say earlier. Luckily manage to find an extra 10. Usually i dun bring extra cash, incase e gal 3hand. Was settle at 80 before hand and at her house. She nv mention e 10 extra charge.

Managed to unload everything in her mouth n she swallow all. Was told some when to her nose. Paiseh. Her bbbj rated 7/10. Nothing much other den deepthroat. E rest dun need me to say.

iismackeuu
29-08-2009, 03:45 PM
bro mind sharing ctc...:)

fookeewee1
29-08-2009, 08:43 PM
hi can msg me her number..90376258...ty

finger
29-08-2009, 09:14 PM
ay no bro... thanks

AH_ken
29-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi Bro Ts,

Haf PM you..care to share ctc..Thxs

Champ
30-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Just stumbled upon this thread and after reading a few FRs, Rina reminded me of a masseuse by the same name who used to be at Joyful Chinatown Point. I believe she spent some time in Oz which explained her good English. She said her dream was to start a childcare school. Best of luck to Rina, hope she realizes her dream.

old_yet_horny
03-09-2009, 10:20 AM
It was raining on Teacher's Day...

Rena was off and I managed to hook up an appointment with her..

Wanted for full but time is not on our side so we settled for a MSCP job.

Overall, the bbbj is sensational... suction strong with deep throat action...

Not in a while... I started to groan with pleasure... autoroam her and did some fiddling of her A cups... Dirty hands went lower and started to explore her love hole...

Although slightly bushy..manage to find the nest hole... Damn.. it was small and tight.. How I wish I could put my dick in it..

She worked harder on my shaft as I rabba her all over... within minutes... I felt the build up sensation and could fire my load anytime...

I warned her that I am coming but she wouldnt care much....

Arrgghhh.... Had all my little tadpoles in her mouth in a few shots...

She cleaned me up.. we got dressed and chit chatted while driving her back..

Overall sensation was unforgettable especially doing it in public..

Ratings for Rena:

Looks: 6.5/10 (looks more delicious with specs on)

Body: Pettite & Skinny with A cup (I dun mind)

Bbbj: 9/10 (really one of the best in town)

FJ: No chance but willing to try

Dmg:80 incl tips

RTB/RTF: Definitely YES.. I am sucker for good bbbj.

Kudos to bro NT for giving out her contact to me...:)

Naka_Timo
03-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Just stumbled upon this thread and after reading a few FRs, Rina reminded me of a masseuse by the same name who used to be at Joyful Chinatown Point. I believe she spent some time in Oz which explained her good English. She said her dream was to start a childcare school. Best of luck to Rina, hope she realizes her dream.

Haha, i dnt think she is the rena tat wrk in joyful last time as i heard of this rena before long ago.

Naka_Timo
03-09-2009, 10:47 AM
tried her before at her place since awailable.

She ask for extra 10d for at her home which she nv say earlier. Luckily manage to find an extra 10. Usually i dun bring extra cash, incase e gal 3hand. deepthroat. E rest dun need me to say.

I m quite sure, she will not anyhow quote price and also ask for extra unless u willing to give willingly.

old_yet_horny
03-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Been recieving PMs from bros asking Rena's contact from me...

Sorry to all those requests...

Please PM TS or Bro Naka Timo instead.

boring_guy_sg
04-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Thks Naka Timo for Rena contact
Had a appointment with her last night

Below is my personal ratings
Looks: 5.5/10 (what I feel)
Body: 5.5/10 (legs is ok but too Skinny overall )
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (wet , good suction, continue to suck u dry after unloading)
MF: 9.5/10 (shiok)
FJ: never try
Dmg: 80
Overall experience : Priceless

Recommend to Bros , don’t drive if u want a exciting, thrilling, adventurous night , enjoying the night breeze. Looking at the sky, watching people handling their clothes, same time watching TV at opposite block.

PS:People with high blood pressure or weak heart, please don’t ever try.

sam_chee
05-09-2009, 04:06 AM
can PM me her ctc?

gackt0303
05-09-2009, 04:09 AM
can i have her contact.Please kindly pm me :)

Naka_Timo
05-09-2009, 01:06 PM

Condition apply: Newbie at least 3 Frs. The rest, i will do a screen 1st b4 i issue the number.

If u did not get her number, mean u did not pass the screening, pls do not keep asking.

Pls also follow the proper channel of getting number and not anyhow ask for the number.

alankia
05-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Height about 1.60
Weight 43 kilos
Long hair
Age 28

Cheers

Bro. can share the contact with me?

Naka_Timo
08-09-2009, 01:24 PM

Pls also follow the proper channel of getting number and not anyhow ask for the number.

AH_ken
10-09-2009, 07:48 AM

Thxs Bro TS for the number.. Bro Naka_Timo, does she still do it in her house ?

SamiHyypia
10-09-2009, 11:03 AM
FR on Rena

Action started at mscp at 1030pm. Was late and felt damn bad. As usual like other bros, corner lot with staircase behind. Once there did some basic cleaning up and started action.

Face : 6.5
Body : 6.5
BBBJ: 8(Have to give her credit for working so hard)
Remarks : Its not just about the bbbj, its the whole package, having a local blow you, with the radio on in the car, can see people walking just at the road below while you are having one hell of a time in your car, the feeling is damn shiok.

Damage: 80+tips (will return to blow next week):D

Naka_Timo
10-09-2009, 01:20 PM
FR on Rena

Damage: 80+tips (will return to blow next week):D

Thanks for your Fr, have upped u, but i was abt to pass u the number as i just log in but u already have it, so i think some 1 must have circulate the number around.Hope it not true abt it.

For those who did not get the number through the proper channel, it up to her to entertain u a not.

Naka_Timo
10-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Thxs Bro TS for the number.. Bro Naka_Timo, does she still do it in her house ?

She already state clearly, not doing at her house anymore.

Naka_Timo
10-09-2009, 01:22 PM

sequence79
10-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Remarks : Its not just about the bbbj, its the whole package, having a local blow you, with the radio on in the car, can see people walking just at the road below while you are having one hell of a time in your car, the feeling is damn shiok.

unfortunately for me, i have no CAR :o

Naka_Timo
10-09-2009, 01:59 PM
unfortunately for me, i have no CAR :o

Hahaha!. no car no problem, can still do at a discreet area of the car park.

SamiHyypia
10-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Sorry bro naka. Blame it on my horny little bro. Got the number from original ts. Will up him shortly. But its really money well spent. :D

Naka_Timo
10-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Sorry bro naka. Blame it on my horny little bro. Got the number from original ts. Will up him shortly. But its really money well spent. :D

Ya, np, he just verify with me as he is back for a while for a short trip, dnt think u can up as no posting.Next time at least state so i knw if not later create mis understanding not nice ma.

SamiHyypia
10-09-2009, 04:52 PM
My fault my fault:p

But at least i am sincere cheonger..haha

sequence79
10-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Hahaha!. no car no problem, can still do at a discreet area of the car park.

sure or not? wow.. sounds dangerous, but kinky.
the only problem i face is we live in the two extreme ends of singapore haha i think taxi fare to and fro add up to 50bucks liao

joelng
10-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Hi bro I don't have 20 pts but wanna try don't mind pm me her no? Thanks bro

AH_ken
10-09-2009, 10:45 PM
She already state clearly, not doing at her house anymore.

ok... but i no car... hotel can?

strudel
11-09-2009, 12:06 AM
anyone manage to contact Rena today or yesterday?

usually she will reply but i received no reply since last night....and today no news

hope she is okay :(