PDA

View Full Version : H3R98 Ada

eltek
18-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Today go to Petain to Rtf to her,unfortunately she is not working today......Tomorrow go and try again.:confused::confused:

codenamesnake
19-07-2009, 01:07 PM
bro....Ada seems to look like she is very unfriendly.....since u say u wanna RTF....y not post your previous experience...and is it she doesn't do BJ ??

eltek
19-07-2009, 08:46 PM
bro....Ada seems to look like she is very unfriendly.....since u say u wanna RTF....y not post your previous experience...and is it she doesn't do BJ ??Brother,you can check the thread under Petain Cat50 FRs,then you can understand why I wanna RTF....few brother tried her service already......

eltek
19-07-2009, 09:07 PM
bro....Ada seems to look like she is very unfriendly.....since u say u wanna RTF....y not post your previous experience...and is it she doesn't do BJ ??Please can check the thread under Petain Cat50 FRS Pg6 #90,Pg7 #92 & #102,Pg8#114,Pg10#136 and Pg12#169.

vers
20-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Looks like she is damm power... Very tempted to try but couldn't find time for the time being. Sianz...

berl
20-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks for sharing. Will read up the FR and check her out soon. :)

BIGFIGHTER
21-07-2009, 04:15 PM
bro....Ada seems to look like she is very unfriendly.....since u say u wanna RTF....y not post your previous experience...and is it she doesn't do BJ ??

Have tried and she do BBBJ for me
Quite a friendly girl , servicewise consider OK

But she is not my cup of tea.

Thanks

eltek
22-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Today went to Petain RTF H3R98 Ada.For the RTF session she give me a great service and more friendly to me.Because I told her that want to find her for the session can't get her.......She said she is lazy for the work....Say sorry to me.....she compensate me with nice attitude and good service,started in cowgril,proceeded in doggy and ended in missionary.During FR,licking and stroking provided....when I worked up into a frenzy:)like bonking a fuck buddy....

mannual auto
23-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Today went to Petain RTF H3R98 Ada.For the RTF session she give me a great service and more friendly to me.Because I told her that want to find her for the session can't get her.......She said she is lazy for the work....Say sorry to me.....she compensate me with nice attitude and good service,started in cowgril,proceeded in doggy and ended in missionary.During FR,licking and stroking provided....when I worked up into a frenzy:)like bonking a fuck buddy....Brother eltek,I also got a great service from Ada during RTF,become her regular I think can get more great service from her.

eltek
25-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Brother eltek,I also got a great service from Ada during RTF,become her regular I think can get more great service from her.Yes,brother mannual auto,I agree with you,because today I go for another RTF,she give me the service is more bester than last time.Like couple making love feeling:):D;)

cocker
26-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Have tried and she do BBBJ for me
Quite a friendly girl , servicewise consider OK

But she is not my cup of tea.

Thanks

Bro, Care to elaborate why? Is it the looks or figure? Sorry. Just curious.

codenamesnake
26-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Please can check the thread under Petain Cat50 FRS Pg6 #90,Pg7 #92 & #102,Pg8#114,Pg10#136 and Pg12#169.

bro eltek thanx....and thnx for the FR....sounds like good....might try soon...

eltek
26-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Bro, Care to elaborate why? Is it the looks or figure? Sorry. Just curious.OMFIAMP(One man food is another man poison),very hard to say.....but the service of Ada is good and also not a clock watcher,for the Petain standard the looks or figure is consider ok.You can go and take a try,brother.

alvin36
03-08-2009, 06:39 PM
I went there last friday to look see look see... saw H3R98, looks better and younger than the rest of the Cat 50. But I decide to walk around to look at other new Cat 50. After 15 minute... walk back, want to try her .. but room already closed, I waited for another 15 minute.. still closed .. then bo bian... have to rush off :(

Any more FR for H3R98 ? does she provide CIM ? AR ? Frenching ?

She seems to look better than Vivi and Violet.
I have tried vivi before, not going to rtf

Another milf i saw in H3R7, looks CFM and long hair. anyone try her before ?

rammerstein
08-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Tried H3R98 Ada yesterday despite other CAT50 options such as Violet (H14R6), Jennifer (H3R7) and other CAT50 from H2 and H3 being open for business.
Vivi and Kico not around, so, will try them next time.

As for Ada, her room was open when I climbed up the stairs. Surprised that there was no queue outside her room. Usually there was. She welcomed me to her room. V friendly and is easy to start a conversation with her.

The usual SOP...washed my dick and my arse...indication of what is to come. AR!! Took the opportunity to rubba her while she washed me up. Felt her boobs which was warm, looked like B cup, quite a handful. Her skiin was also quite smooth...but I think lose out to Pat.

Opted for BBBJ. She made slurping type of sound when she was blowing my hot rod. During the catbath, she also made soft moaning sounds which put me on afterburner mode. Her AR was okay...but was not long lasting and not as good as the CAT50 from H2 and Rose from H11. Ada also offers 69 to me without me asking for it.

Tried cowgal position, doggie and missionary position. In the cowgal position, she was very energetic and hardworking...taking my cock all the way into her love hole with each thrust of her sexy hips. The thing is that she will come close to you, pressing her body against yours, kissing your neck, upper chest and making the sexy soft moans all the time. Immediately I felt like I was bonking a girfriend.

Her pussy feels quite tight...so, very shiok. With her in the missionary position, I positioned myself standing upright to have greater thrust. A few times, I spread her legs wide and pumped hard. Occassionally, I will turn to see my reflection against the big mirror on the other wall. The sight of my hot rod going in and out of her tight pussy, my balls pressing against her lower half and her moaning drove me to a quicker than normal orgasm.

Overall, another satisfying bonk. :D

alvin36
08-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Tried H3R98 Ada yesterday despite other CAT50 options such as Violet (H14R6), Jennifer (H3R7) and other CAT50 from H2 and H3 being open for business.
Vivi and Kico not around, so, will try them next time.

As for Ada, her room was open when I climbed up the stairs. Surprised that there was no queue outside her room. Usually there was. She welcomed me to her room. V friendly and is easy to start a conversation with her.

The usual SOP...washed my dick and my arse...indication of what is to come. AR!! Took the opportunity to rubba her while she washed me up. Felt her boobs which was warm, looked like B cup, quite a handful. Her skiin was also quite smooth...but I think lose out to Pat.

Opted for BBBJ. She made slurping type of sound when she was blowing my hot rod. During the catbath, she also made soft moaning sounds which put me on afterburner mode. Her AR was okay...but was not long lasting and not as good as the CAT50 from H2 and Rose from H11. Ada also offers 69 to me without me asking for it.

Tried cowgal position, doggie and missionary position. In the cowgal position, she was very energetic and hardworking...taking my cock all the way into her love hole with each thrust of her sexy hips. The thing is that she will come close to you, pressing her body against yours, kissing your neck, upper chest and making the sexy soft moans all the time. Immediately I felt like I was bonking a girfriend.

Her pussy feels quite tight...so, very shiok. With her in the missionary position, I positioned myself standing upright to have greater thrust. A few times, I spread her legs wide and pumped hard. Occassionally, I will turn to see my reflection against the big mirror on the other wall. The sight of my hot rod going in and out of her tight pussy, my balls pressing against her lower half and her moaning drove me to a quicker than normal orgasm.

Overall, another satisfying bonk. :D

bro thanks for the detail FR.

I saw her before, looks better than vivi and violet, but have not try yet.

does ada provide frenching and CIM ?

snakehead
08-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Another milf i saw in H3R7, looks CFM and long hair. anyone try her before ?

Tat should be Jennifer.... Ada's best friend :D
They were a tarma team back in Geylang :p
Service is SOP........ includes catbath..bbbj/bj..ar..69..fingering..painting.. no rush as her style is slow and easy :p

eltek
08-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Tat should be Jennifer.... Ada's best friend :D
They were a tarma team back in Geylang :p
Service is SOP........ includes catbath..bbbj/bj..ar..69..fingering..painting.. no rush as her style is slow and easy :pAsk her before abt tarma,she give me the answer is the room and bed is too small is not easy to do the job,pity.....

rammerstein
08-08-2009, 08:18 PM

Bro, CIM , I'm not sure. I'm not really into this.

As for frenching, I asked. Ada does not provide frenching.
Maybe it was my first time with her. Perhaps, more visits may result in frenching.
She was kissing my neck and upper body during FJ. I oredi quite satisfied with that. ;)

snakehead
09-08-2009, 03:45 PM

No frenching ??? :confused: As far as I know Ada services include ........ catbath, BBBJ, frenching, fingering, painting, 69, AR & CIM :D or maybe she give me these services becoz I was her regular at GL ? :p

Vigilant42
09-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Just had a session with Ada Yesterday. Here is my humble FR. Thanks and Regards.

Name: Ada
Height: about 1.65m - 1.68m
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (Her leg a bit thick)
Boobs: B-
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: No (I tried to kiss her lip, but she don't want)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodating, willing to try different position)
Damage: 50 bucks
RTF: Maybe ( A lot of other Ex-Geylang gals to try)

PS: In my opinion, Violet and Pat are better than Ada since I tried them before.

Vigilant42

eltek
09-08-2009, 11:15 PM
No frenching ??? :confused: As far as I know Ada services include ........ catbath, BBBJ, frenching, fingering, painting, 69, AR & CIM :D or maybe she give me these services becoz I was her regular at GL ? :pbrother,are you sure?I'M also her regular at GL for cat 150.

rammerstein
10-08-2009, 06:37 PM
No frenching ??? :confused: As far as I know Ada services include ........ catbath, BBBJ, frenching, fingering, painting, 69, AR & CIM :D or maybe she give me these services becoz I was her regular at GL ? :p

Yes, Bro.
I asked and she said no. She appeared hesistant...I think she only provide for regulars or she wanted to say yes to me but was unsure since this was the first time with her.
But Ada more than made up for this type of thing with her great service and the unexpected kissing of my neck and upper body during FJ. Maybe it was the perfume that I was using, my looks etc.

Cheers!

Soul_Reaper
11-08-2009, 01:39 PM
brother,are you sure?I'M also her regular at GL for cat 150.

Ada cat150 meh? I remember I pay onli 80 bucks that time I try her at Tommy's place :confused: ....... and got frenching too :D

wonderz
11-08-2009, 06:43 PM
brother,are you sure?I'M also her regular at GL for cat 150.

Ada is CAT80 in GL.

mannual auto
16-08-2009, 08:02 PM
yesterday go to RTF Ada,I booking her for 3 sessions and done two rounds.Really shiok because during this one hour time she give me a great service and enjoyable for me.

alvin36
17-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Bro, CIM , I'm not sure. I'm not really into this.

Maybe it was my first time with her. Perhaps, more visits may result in frenching.
She was kissing my neck and upper body during FJ. I oredi quite satisfied with that. ;)

i just tried her yesterday.. confirmed no frenching and and cim.
anyway, overall service is very good, better than vivi, in my opinion :)

just a simple rating (according to PT standard) :

looks : 6.5
bbbj : 9 (i enjoy so much, wanted to cim.. but she say no... have to respect her lor).
AR: 8
catbath : 8
boobs :A-B (this is her only negative part)

overall : very decent, sincere and nice lady, no rush, i think i stay inside for 30 minutes

eltek
18-08-2009, 11:46 PM
i just tried her yesterday.. confirmed no frenching and and cim.
anyway, overall service is very good, better than vivi, in my opinion :)

just a simple rating (according to PT standard) :

looks : 6.5
bbbj : 9 (i enjoy so much, wanted to cim.. but she say no... have to respect her lor).
AR: 8
catbath : 8
boobs :A-B (this is her only negative part)

overall : very decent, sincere and nice lady, no rush, i think i stay inside for 30 minutesShe done CIM but with condoms,brother.

formula1
24-08-2009, 12:22 AM

Saw her Last weekend, agree she is beautiful than vivi and most PT50 wls, but got long queues there, in my trying list :D

Shocking_vibes
31-08-2009, 08:20 PM
I actually thought this is the Petain old timer ada at house 22. She's also called ada right?

There should be a way to differentiate.

mannual auto
07-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Last two week went to PT few time,want to RTF H3R98 Ada,but the door always locked,any brother have information abt her movement?

eltek
11-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Last two week went to PT few time,want to RTF H3R98 Ada,but the door always locked,any brother have information abt her movement?Brother,I try to find ADA abt three week time,she is not working,if she on leave on one month leave? Brother, can you give the information.....

eltek
21-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Today go petain jalan jalan,ADA today she is working.Booking her three sessions,because she is going back last day on Thurday 24-09-09 for one month break.Very nice bonking.

eltek
22-10-2009, 09:38 PM
H3R98 Ada move to H16R10.

pussyworm
25-10-2009, 04:04 PM
H3R98 Ada move to H16R10.

Thanks for the info, wait for her return. she is one of my PT favorite :D:D

pussyworm
27-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Cat 50 PT girl list only

House 7

02 - Joanne, $50, attractive
06 - Joyce, $50 (Ex GL Seiko) good
02 - 2nd floor, Jac, $50, ex GL $80
05 - 2nd floor, Queenie, $50 ex GL
06 - 2nd floor, Kathy, $50 , pt old bird

House 10

06 - Irene, $50, ex GL $80 as Irene
10 - Kathy, $50, pt old bird
11 - Judy, $50, ex GL $80 as Judy
12 - Kico, $50, ex GL $150 as Kico

House 11

05 - Rose, $50, ex GL $80 as Rose
06 - Yan Yan, $50, ex GL $80 as Yan Yan
11 - Jolene, $50, ex GL $150 as Jolene, looks good
12 - Carol, $50, ex GL $80 as Carol 1, looks good, timer - watcher

House 12

01 - Inter, $50, ex GL
06 - MJ, $50, ex GL $150 as MJ
08 - Janet, ex GL $80 as Janet

House 14

06 - Violet, $50, ex GL $150 as Violet

House 16

12 - Jennifer, $50, ex GL $80 as Ya Wen (ex0307)
?? - Amy, $50, ex GL $80 (0315)
?? - Carol, $50, ex GL $80
?? - Miki, $50, ex GL $80 as Twin
11 - Pat, 40/50, pt old bird
13 - Vivi, $50, ex GL $80 as Kar Leng
?? - Ivy, $50, ex GL $80 as Ivy
10 - Ada, $50, ex GL $80 as Mong Ting

House 24

12 - Diamond, $50

fornicator
20-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Ada as you all well know by now is H16 R10. Problem is she hasn't reported for work since she came back and I have no Idea where she go. I am still waiting for her return. Last time I saw her was before she go for 1 month break, I came everyday and booked her for an hour on her last day.

Service is very good. I miss her, good thing so many new girls and help me with my misery.

Tuesday (17.11) and Wednesday (18.11) got stood up by Ivy and Diamond respectively. So nevermind, I was angry, yes, but I took it positively and I met Carol H07 R11 (Tuesday) and the best was Xiao Tian H24 R28 (Wednesday), she was the one who introduced this forum to me. I came back to see her yesterday (19.11) and booked her for 2 solid hours! She's fun to be with. Can't wait to see her again this weekend.

My sources say there's a new girl coming to replace Pauline H10 R04, see how if I can come today, my source say she look nice but see how is the service.

Cheers!

eltek
20-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Ada as you all well know by now is H16 R10. Problem is she hasn't reported for work since she came back and I have no Idea where she go. I am still waiting for her return. Last time I saw her was before she go for 1 month break, I came everyday and booked her for an hour on her last day.

Service is very good. I miss her, good thing so many new girls and help me with my misery.

Tuesday (17.11) and Wednesday (18.11) got stood up by Ivy and Diamond respectively. So nevermind, I was angry, yes, but I took it positively and I met Carol H07 R11 (Tuesday) and the best was Xiao Tian H24 R28 (Wednesday), she was the one who introduced this forum to me. I came back to see her yesterday (19.11) and booked her for 2 solid hours! She's fun to be with. Can't wait to see her again this weekend.

My sources say there's a new girl coming to replace Pauline H10 R04, see how if I can come today, my source say she look nice but see how is the service.

Cheers!Brother,she is also my favour,she give me a good service for return.

h0n9
20-11-2009, 10:48 PM
can book by hour? i thought one shot and its done. hmm how much is a hour?

fornicator
21-11-2009, 01:58 AM
Went down to Petain today around lunch break to check out the new WL at H10 R04. On the way I dropped by to H16, was surprised to see that nobody working at the back. Yoyo told me they all got their periods. FYI the WL in R07, the one who never smiles and got attitude, her name is Yvonne.

Nevermind, my target was the new WL in H10 R04. Waited 1-1/2 hour but it's ok. Long wait was worth it! Her name - PS

Check her out!

fornicator
21-11-2009, 08:25 AM
Yes, can book by hour. You negotiate with her lah, I am not at liberty to tell how much. Later I say how much and she charge you otherwise then how? You might think I bullshitting you and I don't want that since I am still new to this forum.

By session also can, if you want. This is very obvious, if by session (20-25 minutes), say 1 session is $ 50 then you pay $100 for 2 sessions, $150 for 3 sessions and so on.

I go by the hour, I want her to relax and not feel pressured. Same for me. We can play and fuck at our leisure until we both come! And when I go, she's like, cannot wait to see me next time. Oh yeah!

eltek
25-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Ada today is working so lucky to me.I enjoyed a session with her.Last time I also booking her three session(1 Hour)before.$150 is very worth for the value for me to release and make love with Ada,will booking her this weekend.

fornicator
25-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Ada today is working so lucky to me.I enjoyed a session with her.Last time I also booking her three session(1 Hour)before.$150 is very worth for the value for me to release and make love with Ada,will booking her this weekend.

Yes, as I have mentioned before in my other post, she's back to work, but I was with Big S H10 R04.

Will see her tomorrow as what I promised to her before I went to Big S.

Until then .....

wittyguy
26-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Today went there afternoon 5:pm, but found Ada not working, quite disappointed as she is my target.

Saw H14R06 door open, and she talking with the lady opposite her and smoking, finally settles with violet, during the AR she really probes my asshole, great services, and will RTF her.

Saw a new girl in H12 R1a, just beside the H12R01 Inter, asked her price $50 Cat, looks not bad. Anyone tried ?

fornicator
27-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Today's target - Ada, but she didn't turn up for work today. A bit disappointed but what to do?

Well, her absence was compensated with a nice session with newbie Chris H07(2F) R02. She say today 26 Nov. is her 10th day working in PT! Great! Another new addition to my list thanks to Ada!

See how tomorrow, I hope she'll turn up for work. Really miss Ada. Hmmm...

eltek
27-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Today go to H16R10 Ada,a bit disappointed.Ada did't turn up for work.Tommorrow try my luck to go there for RTF.