PDA

View Full Version : 18 years old young, pretty & sexy firm C cup local gal for BBBJ, Yvonne

true_enjoyment
19-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Yvonne called me to enquire about the job, told her everything she needed to know and she said that she's very interested but is still a virgin so decided to give up. I quickly offered her the option of just providing BBBJ and everything else, except sex itself, she hesitated a while before i asked her to meet with me first to further discuss and decides afterwards. She agreed. So I met her in Seng Kang area, under her void deck at 1030pm. I was glad that i managed to convince her to meet. She has this young, sweet looking face and her tub couldn't cover her endowment too well. Her short hair suits her alot and her face looks very innocent and blur. The only minus point about her is her poor command of English, both grammar and vocabulary. It will be better if you chat with her in Mandarin. Other than that, I find her quite a good quality gal.

Name: Yvonne
Race: Chinese
Height: 157cm
Weight: 43kg
Vital Stats: 32C-25-33

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering

Don'ts: FJ, CIM, AR, AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

i think she's very gifted in mastering BBBJ. Just after some pointers, I would say her rating improved from 3 to 7.5, only lacking in stamina now to deliver a long duration one. Nevertheless, absolutely sensational. Moreover I'm sure with practice, she will get better by each passing day.(or appointment?) Her boobs are by far the most firm ones I have encounter, guess partly due to the fact that she's still a virgin, so not heavily used before? :) Sound good? Now for the sad part, she accepts not more than 40 years old guys. Well, at least for now. May increase after some getting used to? Please do not fake the age, if she finds you too old, she may refuse to take your appointment. No choice, still young and more importantly, still untouch, so still alot of reserves.

She takes Chinese only.

She doesn't have any tattoo and doesn't smoke.

She is having a full time job and only take appointments occasionally when she has the free time to. So if you are interested to book her, please sms me and state that you want update for Yvonne and i'll sms you when she can take appointments.

Damage: Refers to sticky thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/83996-compilation-true-enjoyment.html)

zboxzbox
20-07-2009, 09:30 PM
200 for a blow ! This is very ex lah after minus -ing all the crap description and justification ! You think bros here so easy to con ? No way man !

You asked her to blow you free and yet you charge bros here 200 per blow! :eek:

nirvana123
20-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow, normally this kind i sure chiong first one..but too expensive for me liao. But still I have faith in Bro TE's girls quality, so for those who willing to pay, might be a good and new experience! :D

IRA388
20-07-2009, 09:59 PM
TE you wrote can Fingering her but no FJ..u sure she still virgin ? i m confused.

stoffel
20-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Have they extend the school holiday? :confused:

true_enjoyment
23-07-2009, 02:05 AM
TE you wrote can Fingering her but no FJ..u sure she still virgin ? i m confused.

Oh ya... I went through the standard protocol questions and she answered yes, so just wrote it down without thinking about it. Sorry about it, I don't think can do fingering, probably just rubbing the clit on the outside. My bad!

VanGogh
23-07-2009, 02:11 AM
wow bro u are really pro in recruitment !! :) too bad i'm a poor man bro, but wish u good biz nonetheless.. ...

true_enjoyment
29-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Yvonne is available tonight after 10pm

true_enjoyment
07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Please PM with your details if interested. Thanks

Paikia69
07-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Bro, i already pm you my details.

Thanks.

true_enjoyment
10-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Please PM me with your details if you are keen.

uber_stud_87
10-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Please PM me with your details if you are keen.
bro, pm-ed u.. in fact sms-ed u too!

garmentor
15-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Is she still available???
$200 for a BBBJ? that's amazing...

yangyang
11-09-2009, 02:00 AM
bbbj in a car sounds sexciting! but.. finale no cim abit sian right.. :confused:

ping8282
15-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Hi bro
What the dmg?

my email is [email protected]

Thanks

john low
16-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Hi bro, can pm me her contact?