PDA

View Full Version : Taking girls out for the night

betterbeme
11-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Do any of the girls in Petain go out for the night or longer periods rather than just a short time.

What would it cost to take 1 out?

Also you guys always talk about making advance booking for these girls, anyone got any numbers so I can get some contacts.

Do any of the girls do private jobs and willing to go out with you outside the house they are working in.

That susan and her gf sound just great would like to spend a night with those 2, how can i contact them

slashGNR
11-09-2003, 12:46 PM
If I am not wrong....one of the rules by the AVB is that the WLs in Petain as well as other locations are not allow to have contacts with customers outside other than their working places.....

Adios...

fei_fei45
11-09-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by slashGNR
If I am not wrong....one of the rules by the AVB is that the WLs in Petain as well as other locations are not allow to have contacts with customers outside other than their working places.....

Adios... spot on bro slash

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 06:12 PM

Adios...

If you are their regular I think no problem as long don't kana caught:p

Licky88
26-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Adios...

{it is not easy tat wat u tink...below 3 main factors:

money..the price to pay her out.

handsome or not??

sm?? the gal worry tat she wil be torture the all nite.}

H17 R03 Good! $30
Dis WL iz a veri old timer in petain liao......she was one of da ang pais of the 80s........hav 2 give it to her......oredi 50+ but still look like late 30s onli.....body oso underwent a few repairs.....can try dis WL if u dun mind her age....... cos her svcs skills iz still there..... $30..... use neh nehs to rubba your body den didi......BBBJ......can fingering pussy.....automatic positioning to 69......licky pussy oso can......FJ..umm...I tink better ask her to finish off wif HJ or give CIM cos down there a bit loose liao........!

Note: bros who wan fingering her pussy......be aware to gently use 2 or 3 fingers onli cos your hand may accidentalli slip inside da cunthole if rubba too hard.....kekeke !

For your info, that WL took a liking for me becoz we could click. I then suggested to her that we go out on her off day to a local hotel and I shall pay her. Ask her to name a price BUT she declined saying that it's allowed and it's against the rules! If she is unlucky kena caught, thatis the end of her career here! She will be banned from working in PT! As such she refuse to take the risks BUT she counter suggested that I go JB to look for her as she goes back daily to JB! I told her one day when she retire from here, she could cum and look for me hehehheeh!!!

I think no WLs will service you outside of PT unless she wants to take the risk!

Idoru
26-09-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Licky88
For your info, that WL took a liking for me becoz we could click. I then suggested to her that we go out on her off day to a local hotel and I shall pay her. Ask her to name a price BUT she declined saying that it's allowed and it's against the rules! If she is unlucky kena caught, thatis the end of her career here! She will be banned from working in PT! As such she refuse to take the risks BUT she counter suggested that I go JB to look for her as she goes back daily to JB! I told her one day when she retire from here, she could cum and look for me hehehheeh!!!

I think no WLs will service you outside of PT unless she wants to take the risk! [/B]

It also happened to me. I am not allowed to walk with her even to the Taxi stand when she goes home. She suggested we meet in JB instead and pay whatever price I like. There are few girls who got caught and send packing back. Some were exposed by jealously and some were exposed because wife engaged a private eye to trail them and then report to AV.
Cheers

funseeker
27-09-2003, 03:02 AM
wow, in that case, I nearly ended a WL career here. I sent her home. No action. Also, I did started a conversation with another AngPei on going out dinner together. She agreed then and told me the best time to look for her. But then, I was too busy. Miss the chance.

finger
27-09-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by funseeker
wow, in that case, I nearly ended a WL career here. I sent her home. No action. Also, I did started a conversation with another AngPei on going out dinner together. She agreed then and told me the best time to look for her. But then, I was too busy. Miss the chance.

i ever fetch a WL to work & have the first fuck of the day with her. hehehe.