PDA

View Full Version : 25 yrs old local GND urgently need cash...

Funseekerguy
05-08-2009, 06:00 PM
I have a friend who need cash very urgently... as i cant help her much financially, she wanted me to help her to intro some brother here to help her thru... i am in two minds as in whether to help her or not. 1stly, i feel bad dat she have to do it this way, But then, she is genuinely having difficulties in her financial, therefore, hope that serious and sincere bro here can help her out...Stats as follows:

Name : Sandy
Looks: 6/10
Vital stats: 34b 25 28. With tattoos behind her back and neck
Fj: 100/1/1 with bbbj
Bbbj in car: 60 with cim

SHe is a very shy and nice gal. Hope that bros here dun bully her as she got no other ways to get money in such a short time. Thats why she is coming into this line.

She need about 2 to 3 customer today as she badly need to money for today... For those seniors bros who think you wan to try her out today, leave me a pm and i will gv her cont. For those who cant make it today, please dun flood my PM first, she will accept bros on other days...But the most important thing is she need money for today, so if you cant meet her today, please dun waste her time.
I will leave her cont for those who can make it for today only 1st...

Lastly, as i have said i am just helping her to post, i dun get anything in return neither am i her OKT. Anything, just arrange with her directly.

Funseekerguy
05-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Hopefully for those that i given the cont to, please treat her nice as she does not want to be in this line in the 1st place... but due to $$$, she got no choice..

P/s: 1 thing very funny, initially i only given her cont to 3 bros.... but then she told me about 7 pple contacted her.... anyway, if u r sincere in helping her...of cos she appreciate... but then if u r not serious in helping and trying to pass her no around, then please think of how she feel right now searching for money desperately.....

boring_guy_sg
05-08-2009, 07:33 PM
erm , just $ 300 , why dont u help her out ? sorry if i kpo

Mr. Lonely
05-08-2009, 07:50 PM
P/s: 1 thing very funny, initially i only given her cont to 3 bros.... but then she told me about 7 pple contacted her.... anyway, if u r sincere in helping her...of cos she appreciate... but then if u r not serious in helping and trying to pass her no around, then please think of how she feel right now searching for money desperately.....

Since it only 3 guys you pass the nos to and her nos has been passed around without your permission,maybe you can post out the 3 nicks for other TSes to beware of in future.1/3 chance 1 of them is the person who pass around her nos or maybe all 3.

Given her pricing and stats,she should have settled it already.

Swagelock
05-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Maybe she 1 day need $300? Then multiple by 30 days?

teksi74
05-08-2009, 09:18 PM
I was her 1st customer today. Definitely did not pass her contact around. Bro, u should ask her to ask the callers for their nicks .

Look: 6.5/10 - short hair, pleasant face
body: 7/10 - small boobs, slim, little fats
bbbj: 8/10 - many positions, in bathroom, 69
fj: 8/10 - very very wet, she said haven't done it for 6 mths
gfe: 7/10 - need to warm up but friendly
frenching; yes
painting: yes

hardpoke
05-08-2009, 09:20 PM

first of all, i hope she got herself a temp number.. secondly, i think if you want to protect her better, you should get the bros' numbers and pass to her.. then she can contact them via her own means (phone booth, pte number and etc).. just my two cents worth though.. ;)

Funseekerguy
05-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Sandy just called me and said she really appreciate the help of the bros that try her today... as i have said she need money for today, and she already got what she wanted... she is a very shy and innocent gal... for bros that trying her in future, pls treat her nice... dont try to take advantage of her innocent personality. She cant be doing this full time as she still have her part time job to do. She is someone who will work hard for money instead of asking money around... so pls spare a thought for her.... will be giving out her no to seniors and respectable bros here 1st ....

P/S : LASTLY, SHE JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE WILL ONLY ACCEPT BROS WHO IS 40YRS OLD AND BELOW AND ONLY CHINESE NEED TO APPLY .... THATS WHAT SHE TOLD ME....so if u think u r not in this category, i am sorry .... even if u try to trick into meeting her, she will reject u when she meet u...

nirvana123
05-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Sad I haven received PM...i am not in the respectable category yet hahaha....llooking forward to the BJ in car! :D

woody80
05-08-2009, 10:31 PM
well bro, hope you can share her contact

BlurBlock
06-08-2009, 12:31 AM
TS, you mean that she will check our IC for our age before doing? Sometimes look might be deceiving. I am 42 buy looks like 35. So that means that I am out even if I want to try her. :confused:

P/S : LASTLY, SHE JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE WILL ONLY ACCEPT BROS WHO IS 40YRS OLD AND BELOW AND ONLY CHINESE NEED TO APPLY .... THATS WHAT SHE TOLD ME....so if u think u r not in this category, i am sorry .... even if u try to trick into meeting her, she will reject u when she meet u...

Xgenre
06-08-2009, 12:35 AM
secondly, i think if you want to protect her better, you should get the bros' numbers and pass to her.. then she can contact them via her own means (phone booth, pte number and etc)

Not workable. If TS does that, it raises suspicion that he is an OKT in disguise. By letting bros deal directly with girl, lesser chance that he is an OKT.

Funseekerguy
06-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Not workable. If TS does that, it raises suspicion that he is an OKT in disguise. By letting bros deal directly with girl, lesser chance that he is an OKT.

I fully agree with what bro Xgenre highlighted.....in fact in the first place i am not afraid of being suspected as an OKT because I AM NOT.... secondly, i am just helping her to post and as and when i have the time to reply my PM, i will reply... I dont have the time to go to the extend of getting the no. and pass it to her.. and i dont wish to involve in any arrangement for her... i dont even know when will she be free...she got to arrange her own timing with those bros that have gotten her no from me...

I am helping her because i feel that she is really helpless and hoping to earn more money for her personal reason..

Wooden_Handle
06-08-2009, 01:20 AM
So she has her quota already?

Needs any further help?

Funseekerguy
06-08-2009, 01:26 AM
So she has her quota already?

Needs any further help?

as for today.... she has her quota already .... she will continue to serve bros from tml onwards....

kenl
06-08-2009, 02:04 AM
This leaves me as the second customer today.

Met her at about 8pm. I was a little late. My apology to her. She is a nice girl. Shy and innocent. But definitely a sincere girl who is out to raise some urgent money-in-need.

I actuall kind of like her tattoo. Okay here goes -

look - 6/10
Boob - A (not for boob lover)
Body - well tone. No fats.
BJ - Pretty satisfactory. CIM actually.
GFE - can be improved but since she just started..
Overall - very budget for a local nice girl.

Oh she likes Gudan Garang cigi. So smoking bro can buy some for her. Treat her well, our own local...ga-gi-lan

Thanks TS and also I up you liao.

Mich0088
06-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi Bro I wanna try ur Gal is it ok u PG me her contact

ThkQ in advance

I have a friend who need cash very urgently... as i cant help her much financially, she wanted me to help her to intro some brother here to help her thru... i am in two minds as in whether to help her or not. 1stly, i feel bad dat she have to do it this way, But then, she is genuinely having difficulties in her financial, therefore, hope that serious and sincere bro here can help her out...Stats as follows:

SHe is a very shy and nice gal. Hope that bros here dun bully her as she got no other ways to get money in such a short time. Thats why she is coming into this line.

She need about 2 to 3 customer today as she badly need to money for today... For those seniors bros who think you wan to try her out today, leave me a pm and i will gv her cont. For those who cant make it today, please dun flood my PM first, she will accept bros on other days...But the most important thing is she need money for today, so if you cant meet her today, please dun waste her time.

Lastly, as i have said i am just helping her to post, i dun get anything in return neither am i her OKT. Anything, just arrange with her directly.

sam_chee
06-08-2009, 04:49 AM
can PM me her ctc?

fucklikearabbit
06-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Mind pm me her contact... thanks,

TNT33
06-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Bro, care to share Sandy contact. Thks......

andyhohoho
06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
TS, pse gv me her ctc

sex4LiFe
06-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Would like the honor to have her contact too.
Thks!

Funseekerguy
08-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Sandy would like to thanks all the bros who have helped her and she is very grateful that majority of the bros here gave her extra tips ... just sending this message here on her behalf...

NightFlight
08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
She definitely deserve more than that.

Very nice lady who is able to think independently.

Thanks Bro Funseekerguy for the good intro.

Birdy81
10-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Hi TS or bros who tried Sandy.

Is she a chinese?

snbd
10-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi TS or bros who tried Sandy.

Is she a chinese?

Hi yes, shes a chinese. She look like Malaysia Chinese.

My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7 - true to TS words, shes the has the GND looks and a sweet voice. She look like Malaysia Chinese
Boobs: 8 - A cup i think, but it suits her boby perfectly. Nice nipples. I personally do not like those big nipples which usually come with large breasts.
Body: 7 - No tummy fat and slim at the right places while her ass and breasts is just right.
BBBJ: 7 - Not too bad, allow CIM. But i encountered better BBBJ without use of HJ (such as Jane), so hence this rating.
FJ: 8 - Eager to please and responsive. I like the way she grab my arm :D

Overall rating: 7.5 - Not recommended if you are aiming for big boobs. But she has a slim body with no fats and a pleasant face with good attitude. I would rate this above boobs criteria. In addition, she a welcome break from the PRC ladies. At $100 (excluding rm), why not give her a try?

ps: i notice that recently, there are cases not paying or not paying in full. please do not do this to her as she really need the $$.

rayhyh79
10-08-2009, 11:47 AM
contCT NO.. Thanks

nirvana123
10-08-2009, 12:00 PM
SMS her before I left overseas last week but no reply...now see so some good reviews...must try to sms her again! :D

Funseekerguy
10-08-2009, 04:16 PM
SMS her before I left overseas last week but no reply...now see so some good reviews...must try to sms her again! :D

Once again, sandy would like to convert her appreciation to all bros who helped her... bro nirvana, u may try contacting her again... maybe that day when u sms her, she has already reached her quota for the day. As u know, the most she can serve is 3 to 4 bros per day, she can't possibly serve non stop.

She is quite a honest gal and hope bros here who is trying to be serve by her give her some respect. She mentioned that there are bros who want to take video when doing with her and worst thing is there are bros who requested to do raw with her by saying that they r willing to pay more.... I believe all respected bros here will condemned such unreasonable requests from those black sheep... i do not wish to exposed who r the bros who requested those requests. Sandy got no choice but to come into this fl line, so please treat her nicely...

By the way, for those who r trying to be funny by requesting the above requests, please forget abt it and dun waste her time. She will not do it.

Delwin
10-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi,
Can i have her contact??:D

hackman450
10-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Bro's..

Thanks for FR...

May i have her contact

kukumar25
10-08-2009, 05:00 PM

pm me her contact please :D

civickills
10-08-2009, 06:06 PM
can i help? :o

LanG zI
10-08-2009, 06:42 PM
pm me the contact. tks.

joelng
10-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi,
Can i have her contact??

nirvana123
10-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Once again, sandy would like to convert her appreciation to all bros who helped her... bro nirvana, u may try contacting her again... maybe that day when u sms her, she has already reached her quota for the day. As u know, the most she can serve is 3 to 4 bros per day, she can't possibly serve non stop.

She is quite a honest gal and hope bros here who is trying to be serve by her give her some respect. She mentioned that there are bros who want to take video when doing with her and worst thing is there are bros who requested to do raw with her by saying that they r willing to pay more.... I believe all respected bros here will condemned such unreasonable requests from those black sheep... i do not wish to exposed who r the bros who requested those requests. Sandy got no choice but to come into this fl line, so please treat her nicely...

By the way, for those who r trying to be funny by requesting the above requests, please forget abt it and dun waste her time. She will not do it.

Hee Hee thanks... its ok with me one lah, though they need money, i dun believe in demanding that they must meet me or what, afterall, its basic respect lah, she has the right to meet only when she wants to meet. Thanks for your contact once again! Upped you last week for it.... and yeah i just smsed her again haha!:D

BGNeo
11-08-2009, 12:26 AM
can i please have her contact? thank you very much!

Digistras
11-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Hi bro Funseekerguy,

Had sent you a PM. Would like to meet up with her asap. Thanks! :D

xavierchang
11-08-2009, 01:01 AM
hey bro ts, would really appreciate if you could pass me this nice girl's contacts. very eager to try. thanks loads!

11-08-2009, 01:34 AM
hi bro , pm me her ctc if possible please. thnk you.
will bonk her soon~ anyway. any pictures? if dont have, its okay :)

dowjones
11-08-2009, 04:15 AM
TS, is she still available ? PM me her contact. I m free this week.

messi
12-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi all,

First & foremost, i would like to thank TS for sharing Sandy's contact. Text her yesterday's morning but no response. Finally got her reply and was told that she could only meet after 6pm due to work constraint as a telemarketer from home. Anticipating a jam due to peak hour traffic, i actually left my workplace slightly earlier with dinner in mind in case i was really early. After dinner, got a phone call from her and found her walking towards my car in a black T-shirt and jeans. Opened the door for her to hop on and proceeded to a nearby MSCP for the deed. My humble ratings as per below:

Looks: 7/10 - Girl-next-door look. Recently just cut her hair short but maybe better looking with long hair.

Body: 7.5/10 - Slim, tanned with tattoos on her hand, back and neck.

Boobs: 7/10 - Upper A, nice nipples. She applied lotion to her boobs prior to our meeting giving it an oily sensation.

Bj: 6/10 - There is definitely room for improvement. Not much deep throat and too frequent usage of hand. Ended with CIM though.

Fingering: Allowed.

Overall: 7/10. At 60 bucks a pop, i would consider it a steal due to the fact that she is a local and was very accommodating. Definitely gonna try the full course on my next visit. Thumbs up to TS for coaxing her for 2 days before she agreed to join this line due to some real unforeseen circumstances which i will not touch on.

Thanks for viewing.

Cheers..

civickills
12-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Bro, can sent me her contact pls.:o

PoseidonX
12-08-2009, 05:00 PM
bro, if she still needs assistance, can PM me her contact. if she doesnt need anymore then that would be okay. Thanks

libra1800
13-08-2009, 09:34 AM
must be very tough on her right now...sincerely hope her daughter is ok..

messi
13-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Yup i met her on 11/08/2009 for the 6pm slot.

Funseekerguy
14-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Bj: 6/10 - There is definitely room for improvement. Not much deep throat and too frequent usage of hand. Ended with CIM though.

Cheers..

Thks for the fr.... anyway, i have informed sandy about her skill in bj and she is willing to improve on that... hope she can serve bros here with better skill and also hope bros here can help her out ...

johnlittle
15-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Below is my FR. For those who can help, please help to give her a bit more. She really in need of money.

Looks: 6.5 - Gnd look
Boobs: 6 - A cup. Nice nipples. reasts.
Body: 8 - No tummy fat and slim at the right places
BBBJ: 8 - Good, allow CIM.
FJ: 8 - Eager to please and responsive.
GF : 9

Overall rating: 8. Although her look is gnd, her gf level and responsiveness earn her a higher point.

Egria
15-08-2009, 04:04 PM
bro Funseekerguy, have PM u awaiting her contact...

AttitudeGuy
15-08-2009, 04:18 PM
HI guys.. what does GND means?
hmm...I'm here for quite a while liaoz.. still dont unerstand some of the lingo here.
Haa..

civickills
15-08-2009, 04:20 PM
can i request for here number

Will posy FR, as always.

TY :o

crackerjack23
15-08-2009, 04:44 PM
hmm...I'm here for quite a while liaoz.. still dont unerstand some of the lingo here.
Haa..

GND = girl-next-door bah.
i also just learnt from the post few pages back. happy bonking.

birdieman
15-08-2009, 04:48 PM
would like to help.. can have her no.?

xiaobudian
15-08-2009, 06:11 PM
can i have her contact pls.... thank you ts!~:)

dragos
15-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Haa..

GND = girl next door..

tweetypig
17-08-2009, 05:01 PM
how's sandy's daughter?
hope she's alright.

is Sandy still serving SBF bros?
if she is, can TS share her contacts please? thank you!

adrianlogesh
17-08-2009, 05:04 PM
bro,share the contact ya..will take care of her well..service good,tips her for it

okie68
17-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi Bro, can i have her contact? thanks

MoreIsGood
17-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Haa..
Check out the link below for the lingos to help you make the best out of SBF!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/50481-newbies-guide-definitions-abbreviations-acronyms.html

Funseekerguy
17-08-2009, 11:39 PM
i understand from a few bros here that they did not get a reply when sms her... like i said earlier, there is a limit of bros she can served per day, so maybe if u couldn't get hold of her, u may try to sms again the next day...

Digistras
18-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Hi TS,

Already PMed you 2 times le...Kindly response...thanks!!!

bonk'em all
18-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Met up with Sandy last week as was quite free. Msg in the morning before lunch and to my pleasant suprise she replied quite quicky. Asked her where could we meet and she told me that she had a room near town area and could accomodare me, but I had to foot the $20 hotel bill. Within 20 mins I was there!

She smsed me her room number and I went straight up. Door opened and I saw a rather pint sized Girl Next Door look gal, somehwat like those neighbours daughters you always wanted a fling with. She does look innocent except for the tattoos which previous bros mentioned about. There is ven one that looks like a chain belt on a side of her neck.

Quickly showered and got into my birthday suit together with her under the sheets. She told me that she had too much to drink the night before so decided to get this room to chill and koonz for the night. She then started cat bathing me before slowly going south and giving my 2IC a good long BBBJ. It was a really shiok one that I nearly came, so quickly stopped her and put on the rubber before giving to her good one. Did some cowgal, doggy and then finished off missionary. Cuddled and TCSS abit abfore leaving sextified.

Stats :
Looks: 6.5/10 Sweet GND look
Body: 6.5/10 Slightly tanned
Boobs: 6/10 A cup only, not for boobs lovers
Ht: 1.52m - Pint sized
BBBJ : Shiok. good suction and almost CIMed
FJ: 7.5/10 Pretty good and responsive
RTF: If got $$$
Damage : 100 for Fj + $20 room charge

Thanks to TS for the contact!

Leedoggie1989
18-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Can pls pm mi her contact..

fox989c
18-08-2009, 10:30 PM
the only thing i can say is " this gal had a v v bad time management" , timing keep on changing and i get a sabo just an hr ago.
booked her for tonite 9pm as she gave me this timing (and this time she sms me in the morning to ask me when i free today?), haft an hour b4 tat i sms to confirm the timing again, same no reply, cal her and no answer , so i sms to her ask for reply yes or not, to me its ok to call off the appointment, but later she reply tat she still in work place, and rushing down soon. so i bk the rm and wait for her, after tat no reply no answer no respond at all.
been cheoning for so long in fl, this is the worst experience i ever had. gave out this gal.
anyway, still thank the TS for the ctc.

hellsing0083
18-08-2009, 11:19 PM
i am interested can share the contact with me?

soul_vision
13-09-2009, 05:01 PM
FR on Sandy

Had a date with Sandy sometimes back and I came back a sextisfied man

Felt horny so sms Sandy was available and positive reply. I was excited so drove quite fast and reached destination on time but actually waited for about 15min,Just then I saw her walk towards my car, a GND look. She opened the car door and immediately apologized for being late.

Upon reaching the "secret place", Sandy was quick to move to the back seat even before I could react.

When I seated myself next to her, she actually moved herself closer to me. I started to feel her thigh and it was smooth. She started to caress my nips and asked me to remove my top. The rest was as per normail using wet tissue to wipe my didi. etc. I unzipped her blouse to reveal her pair of "B" cuppers and they were real nice to touch. I think it is either too exciting to be doing it in the car or her skill is too good, I actually cum quite fast compared to usual. Throughout the session my hands never left her body at all.

Looks: 6
Body: 7 (slim with nice B cup boobs)
BBBJ: 7
RTBBBJ: Nope

P.S. Bros who like my FR pls help to up my points, thanks in advance

Cheers

Sootbird
13-09-2009, 08:11 PM
can i have it too?? thanks liao bro

rayson89
13-09-2009, 08:11 PM
can pm me her contact and maybe pic too

iceteaguy
13-09-2009, 09:42 PM
FR on Sandy

Had a date with Sandy sometimes back and I came back a sextisfied man

Felt horny so sms Sandy was available and positive reply. I was excited so drove quite fast and reached destination on time but actually waited for about 15min,Just then I saw her walk towards my car, a GND look. She opened the car door and immediately apologized for being late.

Upon reaching the "secret place", Sandy was quick to move to the back seat even before I could react.

When I seated myself next to her, she actually moved herself closer to me. I started to feel her thigh and it was smooth. She started to caress my nips and asked me to remove my top. The rest was as per normail using wet tissue to wipe my didi. etc. I unzipped her blouse to reveal her pair of "B" cuppers and they were real nice to touch. I think it is either too exciting to be doing it in the car or her skill is too good, I actually cum quite fast compared to usual. Throughout the session my hands never left her body at all.

Looks: 6
Body: 7 (slim with nice B cup boobs)
BBBJ: 7
RTBBBJ: Nope

P.S. Bros who like my FR pls help to up my points, thanks in advance

Cheers

Bro, wtf .. this FR is exactly same with another FR posted on Crystal: Value $70 HJ in car 22yrs old local chinese (bukit panjang) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/127079-crystal-value-70-hj-car-22yrs-old-local-chinese-bukit-panjang-15.html#post4083025)

I believe most of bro here is depend on FR for "action", this is really kind of cheating or trick of OKT ... I hope senior bro can really hope something on it.

tikosiao1
14-09-2009, 12:28 AM
bro can pm contacts? thanks

admt
21-09-2009, 08:18 PM
i'll like to have her contact too. can some bros pm her ctc. thx

Funseekerguy
22-09-2009, 07:52 PM
sandy juz sms me today. She told me dat she has already stop doing fl. She hope those bros dat got her no. To stop sms her. She wish to thank those bros dat supported n helped her.

Nakata6
22-09-2009, 08:08 PM
:( didnt get to try her...

iceteaguy
22-09-2009, 10:03 PM
i think i m late ... too bad ... but wish her all the best :)

alansmith
23-09-2009, 01:37 AM

mind pm me the contact. thank

ringmaster
29-10-2009, 03:22 PM
hi

mind can hav her ctc?

Thanks!

obob
29-10-2009, 03:25 PM
would really like to help her the next time she needs help. when the time comes, do pm me her contacts. thanx in advance...:)

zanna
29-10-2009, 03:32 PM
can give me her ctc?

calista_ng
29-05-2010, 11:15 PM

bro pm me her contact i can try

calista_ng
31-05-2010, 06:29 PM

hi pm me your contact no pls arrange the time n date thank

joejoe80
26-06-2010, 02:43 PM
84071584 joe 27chn

joejoe80
02-09-2010, 09:50 PM
hi, joe here, can i have her num? my num is 84071584

Mich0088
28-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi Bro

mind sharing ur gem need to blast it out before 2011.

ThkQ in Advance

6969francis
25-02-2011, 02:56 PM
hi borss can i have he ctc thk

dkny75
25-02-2011, 05:23 PM
bro, can pm her contract?

relic88
27-02-2011, 03:59 PM
hi bro, ctc please?

lonelydick80
27-02-2011, 04:50 PM
bro ctc pls

tongalvin
28-02-2011, 07:52 AM
bro can pass me her contact
thank

nicenice_guy
01-03-2011, 01:05 AM
can i have her contacts please.. thanks

TheDriverGuy
03-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Anyone can give me her contact? Thanks a million!

nicenice_guy
05-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Hi can I have her contact number please... Thanks

bentan81
24-03-2011, 11:33 AM
she still need help?

jasonn lee
24-03-2011, 04:42 PM
broth , can i have her ctc , willing to try her .. thank alot

dkny75
24-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Pls ctc, tks

sexyboiboi
25-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Contact pls bro

xavier5710
28-03-2011, 01:30 PM
pm me for contacts

belgarion0903
29-03-2011, 04:07 AM
You guys all seriously got a problem. Digging out a 2009 thread and asking for contacts.

tanvic
29-03-2011, 09:56 AM
willing to help out can pm me her contact please

jasonn lee
29-03-2011, 10:46 AM
roth, care 2 share her ctc ... will like to ter her today .. thank alot

SuckingNip
29-03-2011, 12:33 PM
can share contact

little
03-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Bro cn i hv d contact, tks!!