06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Name: Joy
Race: Local Chinese
Ht: 1.56m
Wt: 43kg
Measurements: 32A-24-33
Look: 7
Figure: 7.2
Damage: 180/90/2. Not including room. She provides the caps.

Allows: BBBJ, licking, fingering, french kissing, CIM
No: Anal and Swallow

She takes Chinese, Indian and Caucasian.

No tattoos. dun smoke. Has long hair and fair skin.

Availability: Usually from 9pm onwards. During her off days will be able to take afternoon slot.

peiboon
11-08-2009, 01:24 PM
thx bro fallen maidens arrange with joy a session yesterday night.
name joy
look 7
bbbj 9
body 8 slim
Fj 8
RTF definitely

very friendly skin very white

ishtarsg
16-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks Fallen for arranging a slot with Joy yesterday

It was a damn hot day yesterday,saw fallen number on my HP and sms him to see if Joy is off.
Heng sia, fallen replay off sia otherwise got to wait till 2130 again.

Book an appointment for a therapy session at 1800. Was there early so i book a room early due to the weather. Had a cool shower inside.

About 10 minute 'ding dong'
Haha open the door and saw joy.
Hmm although fallen rate her higher than crystal which is also under fallen.But is Crystal score a 7 for look, For me Joy score 6.3
Fallen mai zap me hor.

She juz came from chinatown and she works in sales blah blah blah .. she had shower .. blah blah .. change to her blue nightgown .. blah blah ...

I think brother more interested in her attitude and service. Ok la cut my story short..

here is my report card. I compare her to crystal
Look : 6.5 (Got pimple scar on face)
Body : 6 (a little out of proportion at the bottom)
TCS : 8 (Can really TC sia)
GFE : 8 (She really treat u like her BF)
BBBJ : 8 (Powerful)
FJ : 7 (many position u name she do it)
Overall : 8 (If u guys are looking for service, she can be the one)
RTF : Maybe (For 150 it is worth it)

Damage : 150 + 30 for deluxe room
Hey fallen, she say she can do outdoor also wor!!!

chikobai
19-08-2009, 10:28 PM
had a session with Joy, looks wise average girl next door type, one thing to note is her skin is fairly white. Also her GFE is very good as she keeps asking your "weak" spot and to make you happy.

look 6.5
bbbj 6.5
body 8. nice nipples
Fj 8
GFE 9

big_lim99
19-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Booked a slot through FM the other day. Thanks FM for arranging on such a short notice.

Joy has GND look, friendly, willing to please and high GFE! She just finished working when I met her. She was wearing jeans and polo shirt. Just like those sales girls that you see during exhibition in Funan selling IT products.

Look: 6/10
Boobs: a cup. Not for boobs lover
Skin: fair white skin
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: for $150, local chi, definitely yes.

blacky5545
22-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact, had a session with Joy yesterday.
looks wise pretty normal ( not ugly ) , body on the skinny side. Also her GFE is good as she keeps asking on your "preference".

look 6.5
bbbj 7
body 8. nice nipples
Fj 8
GFE 9

Cheers for the intro...

fukme
24-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Had a seesion with Joy. Thanks FM for the contact and here is the FR on JOY.

Booked the room and she arrived in about 10 mins time. The moment she arrives she starts talking to you as if she know you before. Very good talker and can talk about most of the stuff and is quite friendly as well. As she talked I started to roam her body and began to french her. My little boy became hard and she sensed it and asked me if she can shower first as i had already showered before her arrival.

After shower, we began to hug, french and kissed her tits. My dick by this time was rock hard and she started to catbath me, licking my nipples and then began to blow me. Her BBBJ was really powerful and i can feel the heat. I haven't relased for a week and i cannot wait anymore to enter her.

Enter her missionary, talk dirty with her and french her follwed by doggy. When in doggy she wanted to spank her bum and talk dirty..as i did spank her bum and her pussy with my dick..i couldnt tahan anymore and i released my load and felt fantastic...

After round 1 we talked and talked and i was too tired to go for round 2. so we showered together and paid and went.

Look: 6/10
Boobs: a cup. Not for boobs lover
Skin: Very fair white skin
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Frenching : YES, its one of her best i guess.
GFE : 9/10 very friendly and chatty.

RTF: Still thinking.....

tiuhxued
29-08-2009, 11:27 PM
did this joy 2 nights back. dunno i feel strange with this gal, not in a bad sense, it's just that she's like one of those goody smart girl in your JC class. one who speaks well, clean cut, confident, outspoken... and during sex it's kinda the same way, which makes it a bit fake... i dunno how to put it to words, just strange for me. she's trying to convince you she's all out to enjoy the tme spent with you, which makes it all uneasy and a bit pretentious to me. But in fact, it is her real behaviour to be this way, i think.
anyway to cut the story short, i reached & booked room, after a while she arrived (on time). she showered and just before we started our sex, she said she'd be very obliging. So i try this try that, but realised this cannot, that cannot. so just let her bbbj me and then i put on cd and did her missionary then doggie and came. so i asked her, what was the most obliging thing you did in your short FL time? She said CIM... actually she very greenhorn in this sense... i told her CIM is quite common. and if you'd tell people that she's very obliging, people will start thinking much more than CIM.
Anyways...
face 6/10
body 6.5/10 (nice fair snow white skin, but A boobs)
really like young young girls body
pussy 7/10 tasty but not shaven bare, not bushy though
bbbj 7/10 keeps going but quite mechanical
stereo 6/10 her voice is quite confident in her speech, so when moan, it sounded fake to me...
FJ 6.5/10 she give any position you ask , so in that sense its obliging...
2nd shot doggie too
gfe - not rated, she tried too hard in a way that seems very rehearsed...strange for me..
RTF perhaps
thanks

altec7
01-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Finally got to try Joy a few days ago and I must say it was a good session indeed.

Like what some bros said here, she has snow white and fair skin and looks like your typical JC classmate; articulate, confident and maybe even sassy at times.

All in all, she arrived duly on time and we engaged in a long conversation about general things, world affairs etc to break the ice.

She did ask about my erogenous zones and I duly obliged. We showered and off to bed we went where the action began in earnest. She started with a catbath and gentle licking followed by a sensual bbbj and slowly but surely increased the tempo and I began to feel the heat. Told her to increase the rhythm and soon enough, it was bang...my whole load was shot into her warm engulfing mouth..

Took a rest and again we chatted about anything under the sun and very soon it was time for round 2. Again she started with a bbbj and little bro was immediately aroused. We tried a few positions such as missionary, doggie and spoon. She is very accommodating and will let you try many positions.

One thing to note here is that she really loves doggie and will ask you to say dirty things to her like "naughty girl" and spank her(gently of course :p). She simply loves that. Pumped in that position for a few minutes, then changed back to missionary until round 2 as well as my myself were consumed...

Overall, it was a sextifying bonk and thanks bro FM for introducing this gem :)

suck_p
01-09-2009, 05:17 PM
I too hav a similar experience like bro tiuhxued. Tried Joy sometime back. Joy is the typical goody goody girl from ur sec school. decent, very friendly and can hold a conversation really well. mayb because shes from the marketing line.

Overall service was good. Not a time watcher but moaning was abit fake. Somewhat like a rehearsal as mentioned by bro tiuhxued earlier.

Face: 6/10 (she cut her hair)
Body: 6.5/10 (fair skin)
Pussy: 7/10 (trimmed but she dun like licking and fingering)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (strong suction, tickle ur balls)
Moan: 6/10 (Abit fake)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Lacks GF feelings as compared to other gals)
RTF: Maybe

But thks Fallen for the intro. ;)

holyshit
04-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Had a session with Joy last evening.
She was very punctual. In fact, she took a cab from Bugis in order not to be late. I gave her 9 for that!

Look : 7
Body : 6.5
GFE : 8
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 7 (I enjoy. I told her I am like I am making love to my gf)
RTF : Surely. I will want to see her again.

Thanks Fallen Maiden for the arrangement.

sukebej
06-09-2009, 02:20 AM
Just had a late night/early morning session with Joy. Some quick comments, minus ratings as i believe she dun deserve to be graded like cattle. Comes across as an intelligent and articulate girl who is only doing this because of unforunate circumstances. Very gfe if you enjoy some intellectual stimulation to go with your sex. Fair, smooth and slim perfect syt body but not for big boobie lovers. Fj is average, but my fault cos was tired and eventually went soft w/o cumming on the second [anyone kind bros has some Tongkat to spare? :)] Bbbj is good esp CIM, she not in a real hurry to spit it out unlike some other FLs. Be better if she swallows haha. Overall, Joy's worth more than what we are currently paying for, but am not complaining (other bros dun zap me just in case bro Fallen increases her price after this) but guess someone finally realised not charging over the top prices for local girls can capture an alternative niche market. Good business sense! Keep it up bro Fallen!

Damage: 150/2/90 + Room 30+15 (so engrossed talking, past room booking time and had to pay for extra hour!)

Joy just in case you are reading this, you left w/o saying bye but sure will catch up with you again sometime soon. Rtf!

strudel
07-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Had the opportunity to meet Joy on a fine Monday morning,

Bro FM u made an error that morning and forget to sms Joy my room number hor..made me wait 20mins..haha...but all is forgiven as everyone make errors now and then.. :)

when Joy appeared at my door, she looked like those decent looking JC gal.. she wore flare flower printed skirt, spaghetti and cardigan..so sweet...she even had a paper bag and laptop bag.. lagi made her look like a student..hehe

overall experience was very GFE but at times seems mechanical. she really tried very hard to please you which i appreciate. with some nice comments like saying i am handsome, carressing my chest saying she like my soft chest hair, etc... which i dunno how true but certainly increase the GFE feeling.

she is a very nice gal which due to some personal family reasons she has to turn to this line to cover her expenses. so please treat her well guys.

her fav position she said is missionary.. when i did her doggie she asked me to spank her while saying 'naughty girl'! haha kinky chick..

she does bbbj and CIM. but cim when u are in a laying down position. but i prefer to do CIM after FJ and her in a laying or sit up position while i blast in..hehe

TCSS will be an intellectual experience..she speaks well and i think she can be a motivational speaker or lecturer..haha

there was a cute moment when she was talking i wanna cut in and say my opinion but she waved back at me and said 'wait let me finish what i have to say" lol she looked so cute..

btw bros she looked a bit like CH5 actress Tracy Tan who acted in Calefare and Red Thread... difference is that Joy is very fair and have a few pimples on her face.

Look : 7 (look like typical JC gal)
Body : 7 (not for boob lovers)
GFE : 8.5
BBBJ : 7.5 (can be improved more)
FJ : 7 (i like her doggy position)
RTF : maybe..

thanks a lot bro Fallen Maidens for arranging me the early morning slot... upz u my humble pts!

donkie75
07-09-2009, 01:10 AM
arrange with joy a session
name joy
look 7
bbbj 9
body 8 slim
Fj 8
RTF try others 1st :)

very friendly skin very white

Dan_ny
10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
well tried joy 2 week back until now no time to write fr hee.. overall not too bad enjoy my 1 and a 1/2 hr

looks 7
boobs B- but i like small boobs
bj 8 suckation power
fj 7 not to bad
rtf yes

pat_m
12-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Got a slot from Fallen.

Joy is a chatty and bright girl. She is very professional. So bros out there treat her nicely yah.

Here is my rating

Look : 6.5
Body : 6.5
TCS : 8
GFE : 8
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 8
Overall : 8

Damage : 150 + 20 room

gal-lover
13-09-2009, 06:41 PM
I seldom write FRs but I decided to write one for Joy as I thought she was one of the better FLs I met. She is chatty and becos of tat the ice was kinda broken... she is always looking to please...

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6.5
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.5

RTF: Sure...

jake85
27-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Tried out joy ysd, book my room and 5min later ding-dong, very punctual which I seldom get. She's dress up in shirt and long pant, kinda like OL type carrying a brief case. A chatty and extrovert person I would say, breaking the ice fast. While stripping, saw her red undies, those lacy type which I like a lot makes me excited. She's skinny and petite, a A-cupper, my hand can cover whole thing.

Proceed to the bath, on bed, I received a smoothing massage on my shoulder, not bad. From there, she slowly use her hand and gently rub ard my body and attack my dick. Giving it a 10min good suck. Cannot take it liao, cap on and do her missionary. While on it, she always like to use her hand and caress my back, giving me the ticklish feeling. Kinda feel good bout it, and release my first shot.

Went to wash up and rest for 10min. Meanwhile we just cuddle and talk cock awhile before we proceed to second shot. Decided to cum in her mouth for the second shot, release it in her. What I notice is, she din immediately spit it out, but play with the cum for awhile den went to the toilet n spit.

Look : 6
Body : 6
TCS : 7
GFE : 7.5
FJ : 6
Service: 7

lameboy83
28-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Juz a short & sweet FR for JOY :)

Body : 7 petite & small type
Boob : Alpha company not for @@ lovers
FJ : 7

overall not bad for a local cheers
next to try Jane hmmm
my FR not spicy enough is it like tat oso kanna deduct point haiz

passenger_1234
02-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Long time in SBF, but this is my first time post FRs. Thanks for Fallen Maidens arrangement, Just meet Joy Today 9pm. She is a nice and chatty girl. Due to my poor english, cut it short, the following is my FRs.

Girl: Joy
Look: 6.5
Body: 7, A cup, fair white skin smooth, nice nipples.
GFE: 7.5
FJ: 7
Overall Service: 7
RTF: Perhaps

kai8838
05-10-2009, 10:42 PM
thank you FM for the arrangement. Met joy ytd night and she actually veri friendly and chatty....

Look: 6
Body: 6, A cup
GFE: 7
FJ: 6.5
RTF: wait till i try others first

Thank you FM :)

jabwemet
06-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Had Joy last weekend!
Had a good time and definately value for money.
Tries her best to please and has a quite great look about her. very GND.

recommended!

sleaguepunter
06-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Joy

very prompt. chatty gal. like some senior bros said, she try too hard. overall not bad considering the price. i have seen worse FLs who charged more than her. She rather fresh, only been a FL for less than 3 months. She really dun look like a gal who will step into this line. She must be having great difficulties to enter into FL scene.

I dun give rating on FLs as i find it insulting to be rated as cattle. Joy look like those freshly join Admin assistant u can find in any company. Like her nick, there always a smile on her face. eager to please. Look younger than her age, make u feel like she a intern in a company. As she still green, her skills are rather limited, maybe some bros here can show her the ropes. i did give her some pointers, she promise to try it on the next client.

Her only down side was that there not much of a neh neh. can really compare to changi airport. but since i not a neh neh person, not much a problem to me. So this just to warn bros who are boobs lover to stay out.

rtf? high chance....

fuzzybear1971
07-10-2009, 02:09 AM
After reading some many good reports about her...I just had to try her n find out fr myself..Manage to arrange a session with Joy through Bro Maiden today..
True enough,the girl who walks into my room does indeed look like the kind of girl we see everyday at Shenton way or Orchard Road...OL or doing sales..In terms of attitude ..I give her very high marks..Always smiling n very friendly...
and she really works very hard trying to pls me.. although her boobs were kind of like wht Bro sleaguepunter said "Changi Airport".
Overall .I did enjoy my time with her...Recommended fr Bros who wants a friendly n nice girl.
Thanks Bro Maiden:)

Anatoli2
07-10-2009, 06:58 PM
I have Joy thru brother fallen maiden last week. Book a room in a 81 in the town area and she arrived quite soon. She is not the super pretty type but has a pleasant GND look, which I in fact prefer to. She came straight from work and was still in her office suite. Before she arrived I had already showered and in my birthday suite when she arrived. She remove her office suite at my review. When left only with her red underwear, she asked if she looked good in that. I said good and request her to wear back the underwear after she showered. She took a long time to shower and I really appreciated her cleaniless.

After shower, she wear back the bra and panty as promised and started BJ me. My didi harden soon but i allowed her to continue the BJ and I really enjoy her sexy look in the underwear. She is of petite size and the GND look gave me the feel of having an affair with a colleague in office. After letting her BJ for 20min, I said I m ready for bonking. So she removed her panty and I helped her with the bra. She capped me and we proceeded to missionary position. I didn't last long as her BJ had already made me cum nearly.

After the first shot, i washed up my didi and have a chit chat session with her. I would say she is quite a knowledgeable person, and so i feel more like having a fling with a colleague, which excited me. Soon we cuddled each other and proceed for the 2nd FJ. This time I could hold longer and enjoyed the bonking session in full. I think I took about 30min in this round.

Overall, I find the experience is great and I have no FL feel. Instead I feel more like doing with an old friend. WIll RTF for sure.

robertonavarro
08-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Thanks Bro FM for arranging a slot with Joy today.

I am doing FR as it is still all fresh in mind, so here it is.

SMS'ed Bro for a slot on 1 hour notice, and he said can. Joy was at the door 5 min after I provided a room number, which always scores high with me. The girls is a chatter-box, and can speak on variety of topics, and practically never stops. I liked that a lot, as these varied from regular conversation about daily BS, to continuous feedback on the in-bed action. You can call it interactive bonk, I guess. Went thru first round which consisted of number of positions, at the end of which I just couldn't hold it when doggie, as the sight of that tight small ass woke up animal in me. Intermission - more chatting and joking, while laying under covers. Second round - BBBJ to get things started and was offered CIM but I just enjoyed from-behind action so much on the first go around, that I just skipped CIM and focused on the task (ass) at hand.

When all of that was done and over with, we laid around for a while and watched ESPN, with some more chatting going on. Shower and out the door. I walked her to MRT station, where she bought me a Mr Bean cheese pancake (and one for herself). For some reason I never had one before and it was really good, so that was a just a great ending to a great date. What can I say, she's just a sweet person. We took the trains heading in opposite directions, and that's the end of this story.

Report card:

Look : 7 (GND look, but what may be lacking in looks is made up in service)
Body : 7 (I like small girls, so this was just a right fit. Warning: Not for @@ lovers, and since I am not 1 of them, that was NP)
GFE : 9 (I thought I was on a date with a ger from the office)
BBBJ : 8 (didi and his 2 sidekicks got a very attentive service)
FJ : 9 (tight and juicy, cute 'kitty' haircut)
Overall : 8.5 (I am going to go higher than the average of all categories, as the overall experience was like a really nice date with an office girls. I came home a very happy man, Bros)

fkwks
13-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Tried her yesterday at 1630 hrs.pushed the slot from 1600 to 1630 but joy arrived at 1600 so she waited for me for half an hour :) bro fallen told me that she's a punctual girl and i agreed. Long story cut short, heres my report card :)
Look : 6.5
Body : 6 (not for boobs lover)
GFE : 9
BBBJ : 8 (strong suction)
FJ : 7
Overall : 8 (service oriented)
RTF : no (wanna try other girls from bro fallen)

Damage : 150 + 20

mic9
19-10-2009, 06:13 PM
thanks fallen to arrange wif joy on sat nite. well overall is good, nice body, small boobs wif small nip, she looks decent when bonking, bj was good , fj ok . enjoy e 2 shot in 90min, not in e hurry in timing, slow n steady win e race ...
.but bro take note, she will request u not to smoke in e room cause she is not used to it but inside e bathrm can la.

tiuhxued
20-11-2009, 05:08 PM
RTF joy not too long ago.
Found out she's actually a very strong girl.
soft and lovely exterior, tough and determined on the inside.
My opinion result from our chat.
Anyways, i had a good long BBBJ coupled with 69 and finished with a hole-in-one CIM.
Thank you FM

chipichanga
25-11-2009, 03:59 PM
My Humble FR on Joy
Smsed bro Fallen Maiden's and secured an appointment with Joy at H81 near Chinatown. Booked a room and waited anxiously for her arrival and once she did, boy was i shocked. She looked so innocent and one that you would never expect to see working in this FL line. She was carrying her laptop and she broke her ice saying she is working in the marketing line etc etc.. Proceeded to take a shower, and I must say she is very particular bout hygiene as she does take quite some in the shower. Her body is on the slim petite size and her boobs are less then a handfull. However, its perfectly fine for me as i like girls who are around this size.

Looks: 6/10 (Innocent looks, slim, petite)
Boobs: 5/10 (Not for boob lovers..)
GFE: 9/10 (Treats you just like her boyfriend and she is an excellent conversationalist. She can talk about anything under the sun. She is not a time watcher also)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow sensual, and my first load was in her mouth.. ;))
FJ: 7/10 (Accomodating with various positions)
Damage: $150 excluding room
RTF: Yes!

One thing I have to say bout her is her attitude and once again. After the deed was done, walked together to Chinatown and parted ways. (Just like an afternoon scandal)

dev1818
06-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Try her a mth ago sorry for the late fr too bz with work

here is my report
Look : 7 (normal thin chinese gal)
Body : 6 (body small sized) can carry and bonk
GFE : 8.5 (treat u like bf man v.good)
BBBJ : 9 (powerful)
FJ : 9 (every postions also can, touch pussy a bit senstive)
Overall : 8 ( worth for sg chinese gals)

Damage : 150 for 2 shots
bros try her

SG Obama
09-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Had a great session with Joy few days ago. My virgin try for a local gal. She has definitely outperformed the usual PRCs i encountered throughout my bonking career, in terms of her services. Like what the other bros who have tried her suggested before, she's chatty and excellent at holding up a conversation and you wont be disappointed if you wish to talk about the moon, the sun or the stars with her.

And I must add, it's like pumping my neighbour's daughter.

Here is my humble FR.

Looks: 6/10 (got a sweet young GND face which i find appealing but lower points if we compare to a PRC)
Body: petite, probably 1.55m without her high heels)
Boobs: A+ (not for boobs lover)
frenching: 6/10 (not much much kissing but only tongue whirling,not my type of action though)
Bj/Bbbj: 11/10 (shiok)
licking in 69: 8/10 (well shaven and smell free.tight lips.wonder if she enjoyed my paint job)
Fj: 10/10 (procedural but up her points as i like women who takes initiatives and positions herself to get fucked in front of the mirror. i got turned on when she stood in front of the TV channel surfing, nude and wet,with ass inviting me for a screw. didnt AJ her of course)
Services/Attitude: 11/10 (really eager to please you)
RTF: Yes of course (if my piggy bank allows) *Money well spent.

usoregon
11-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 5/10 (small...Not for boob lovers)
GFE: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
ATTITUDE: 10/10

du_lan
13-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Tried her today, not the best in looks but definitely not ugly too. She speak good english.

Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
ATTITUDE: 10/10

best of all, her attitude was fantastic... good price, good service... what else ya can ask for?

gooner8
19-12-2009, 08:54 AM
After reading about bros here complimenting on Joy's excellent attitude and her GND looks, decided to meet up with her.

1st impression of her...really pleasant, GND, girl-next-door kind of look and she has beautiful sparkling eyes. She is super friendly, chatty and will immediately put you at ease. I had a good time chatting with her throughout the session, the feeling she give is really gfe with no rush at all!

**Actually, she reminded me of a schoolmate I once had and so bonus points:D

May remind of you of that smart and clean-cut class monitor you once had in school :p

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet, nice smile and beautiful sparkling eyes)
Body: 8/10 (Petite, my type of gal. Very fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: A lot of subjectivity here. Nice A+, just nice for her petite frame and slight pinkish nipples. I like :p but not for those looking for busty ladies.
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Quite tight, I like)
GFE:9/10 (You will love looking into her eyes)
Attitude: 10/10 Really worth the money for a young local lass. Service with a smile throughout and is obliging to your reasonable requests.

She told me about her future plans in life and I wish her all the best :)

ahtata
20-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Had my "green-horn" experience with Joy today. Maybe wasn't in the mood(had a bad day), too nervous or too tired, only had 1 shot. She is very nice, friendly, hardworking, patience and eager to please.

Body : 7 (Slim, boobs ok for me.)
GFE : 8 (Nice girl & friendly)
BBBJ : 8 (hardworking)
FJ : NIL ):
Overall : 8

wx99
20-12-2009, 12:51 PM
A very nice ger with great attitude.
Hardworking.
A very guai ger look. Not those lian type.
Very accomodating.
Deserve to be helped.

chivaswater
22-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Tried Joy 3 months back ago i think...

got a bit of shock when i opened the door.. really dun look like fl type sia...

she really looks more like those freaking neighbourhood sale girl type.. pimply and plain..

but her smile is really warming and she is reall friendly.. takes initiative to hug you and chat with you... really down to earth type.. makes me feel kinda bad bonking her...

anyway she asked me what i like and the rest was quite sop..

she wore red bra and panties and was quite hardworking thru bbbj..

fj was okay and the whole thing was sop from me... cuz with her it seemed like i was doing an innocent girl and i was the professional man-whore..

looks :4/10
body :5/10
bbbj : 5.5/10
fj : 6/10
gfe and friendliness and attitude :9/10
rtf : unlikely

Sevenkey
29-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Keeper of the Seven Keys Reporting................

Finally managed to get a booking for Joy yest at 1945 hours from FM. Reached the location of hotel n went to counter....my god bad news, counter staff told me wait 30 mins for a room....aiya....so sms FM n waited nearby lah.....within 10 mins my hp rang and wow....was told room was ready for fucking.....hehehehe....quickly sms FM n waited in the room for Joy....

Ding Dong...wah very the fast leh....within 5mins of sms she appears....dressed in office attire, with long pants n shirt and carrying a suitcase n a laptop....my god....like going to bonk ur office colleague after work lah....hahahaha....anyway...Joy was a very fun loving n easily break the ice kinda gal....greet u with a hug n kiss to welcome u......

Brief Details:-

Face : 7.0 (Cheerful face with smile n like GND look, can say ur office gal type lah)
Boobs: 7.0 (small A cupper, small pinky nipples, nice to lick lah)
Body: 7.5 (slim nice body with hardly any fats, nice height n weight)
Kissing: 7.5 (can kiss well if u got the chemistry with her)
BJ : 8.0 (can really suck ur dick well n lick ur balls, very patient n a good licker also)
Ass: 8.0 (she has a very cute ass lah, small n juicy, good for bonking doggie)
FJ : 8.0 (can really make u high, ask u to spank her ass while doing doggie, can change pattern as u like, quality service lah)
Damage: 150 + 20 room
RTF: Maybe cos still owe Sasha a rtf n many other gals from FM to try lah.

Lastly, guys if u wana have a good time n worth ur money Joy is the one.....thanks FM for the quick n fast arrangement......:D

oholala04
31-12-2009, 07:51 PM
look:6/10
bbbj:8/10
body:6/10
fj:7/10
rtf:maybe

xiaosprayer
01-01-2010, 10:39 PM
I just met Joy today. It's a joyous meeting.

She's up front, open minded, wild and horny...

the good things is u neva expect this from her plain decent looks. but when she's on the move, she can do wonders!
haha.. i enjoy my meeting with her..

Thank you F.M. bro for the arrangement..

will hope to book her again.

Here's a short simple results.
Look : 6.5 (decent!)
Body : 6.5 (be good if boobs are bigger?)
GFE : 8 (She really treat u like her BF)
BBBJ : 8 (Powerful)
Overall : 9 (If u guys are looking for service, she can be the one)
RTF : Maybe

Thanx!

killerweapon
06-01-2010, 12:49 PM
ok broz,

just forget to get out an FR on regards to the meet on about 1 month ago... Work time too much never got a chance to post out an FR, so here is the ratings:

Looks: 8/10
Size: 7.5/10
BJ: 9/10
HJ: 10/10
Fingering: 10/10
AR: N.A
AJ: N.A
Frenching: 9/10
overall ratings: 9.5/10
RTF: on the average scale of between 1 to 10, i would be putting it as a 5 when it is ready to go ahead...

thanks broz, and kindly upz my points

raymond75
16-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Her nick completely resembles her... a joyous person. Moment she enters the room... she fills it up with aura of satisfaction. The moment one sees her... it would be like "huh, she looks soo decent and she is in this line". That was my 1st impression. Thereafter on bed... it was like hell break loose. Intimate experience with her.

Jus go for it guys. She should not be rated. She is far beyond that. :cool:

Thansk you aging bro falllen. My aim is to try out all your gals. :D

synyster
28-01-2010, 01:40 PM
met joy last night. good experience overall.

looks: 7/10
boobs: a cup
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 7/10
GFE: 11/10
RTF: yes

alanben
29-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Yesterday night feeling horny so made appointment last min, thanks to TS joy is available. Here is the FR as promised :

looks: 8/10
boobs: A cup (bigger then it is nice with her body)
body : 32a/23/34 (if she got b cup then she perfect)
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj: 8.5/10 (1st round dun feel anything, but 2nd round feel abit tight...i think she come)
GFE: 11/10 (super girlfriend feeling)
RTF: yes (when i got the time)

Thanks TS as she is a very nice girl....alot ppl say she look like girl next door but i feel she looks more like a OL. May she wear office wear la....hehehehe.

rlee
29-01-2010, 10:24 PM
bro...cam pm me her contacts?
thanks

fallen maidens
30-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Avail today and tomorrow 1pm-12am.

fallen maidens
01-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Avail From wednesday 6pm-12am.

fallen maidens
02-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Joy is avail today 6pm-12am.

wowlol
03-02-2010, 12:17 AM
bro i am very interested, can pm me the contact?

fallen maidens
03-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Joy is avail today 6pm-12am

Buansuay123
03-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Kelvin 27m chinese hp91285737 msg me ok thankz

fallen maidens
03-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Joy is avail today 6pm-12am

fallen maidens
04-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Joy is avail daily 6pm-12am.

fallen maidens
08-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Joy is avail daily 6pm-12am this whole week.

fallen maidens
09-02-2010, 10:19 AM

fallen maidens
10-02-2010, 10:32 AM

fallen maidens
10-02-2010, 02:35 PM

BbIc3
10-02-2010, 03:13 PM

hi bro,is there any slot tonight my hp 84577177 and im chinese born in year 1978

shockwave
10-02-2010, 08:53 PM
I am writting a honest FR for this babe

Decided to try Fallen maiden Girls for the first time

Must go through registration with okt first,somehow i didnt got it in first try

NVM,mange to arrange a slot with her at 6pm but decided to go there by 5pm to take a rest and off the hot weather

Inform OKT on the rm num
5.45pm doorbell sudden ring,was surprised that she is early and outside already

open the door, she apologize for being late?? and try to rush down asap
i say it is still early,and i was just resting and waitting,apologies from her again for distrubing me.
A very nice GND type and honestly,no one will think she is FL

Look : 7.5
Boobs : - ( I like it natural and she has it, depend on own perfernence)
GFE : 8 (She really treat u like her BF and love her catbath)
BBBJ : 9 (Powerful)
RTF : Will RTF

She also very knowledgable on SEX and able to communicate and talk dirty
hard to think a local will be able to do this.

Damage : 150 + 45 for 3 hr room

kent.junk
11-02-2010, 06:57 PM
seem like bros Fallen Maidens not around this two day...:)

blackheaven
11-02-2010, 07:17 PM
ya agreed, nt able too get him also

hmalan88
12-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Huray.. finally have my 1st tried on local fl and writing my 1st report:D

Thanks to fm for the arrangement!

Manage to book for Joy on 8pm, got a rm ard 7.30 n msg fm. Thought gg to wait for sometimes but after abt 10 minutes later, door bell rang n was suprise tt she is came earlier, plus pt for this.

I will skip the rating since there are so many n my comment are she is a GND with fair n smooth skin, nice figure, slightly small boobs but little pink nipples, friendly and quite accommodate. Overall i had a good GFE with her hee..

RTF : maybe
Damage : 150+30, 2 shots, worth it!

AhBoI1985
12-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi bro wat is joy number

drawer
13-02-2010, 10:57 AM
could i have her contact plz.

Rickey
13-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Cant hold on any longer ... o/w i will cum. So I hav decided to come out of my shell once again to risk writing tis FR for this lovely little princess (as i call her), of Bro FM's group who i had the opportunity to mit twice recently.
Yes, she is indeed a gem, a lovely, cute, happy-go-lucky, and pretty gal, beautiful enough for me as other bros hav described accurately earlier.

Physical Details of This Princess
She is a really sexually attractive girl to me. She has long hair, is slim with a tall look and a curvy body, the type of figure i like. i like gals that are slim with long hair. She oso has very fair, smooth skin and although she is almost flat-chested, she has 2 rather small but to me very attractive boobs and 2 small but sharp pointed tits tat fits nicely on her body and most importantly erects easily when licked and makes her moan. She took a long time to shower and her body looks very clean and beautiful. She oso has a small but cute looking pussy with small tufts of hair lining the whole length of her pussy slit. It did not smell when i licked it a little . When i asked her how she managed to keep hers odour-free she replied tat it was in born and natural in her. Wat a sweet darling is she. She is also body conscious by the way she looks at herself naked thru the mirror in the bathroom and just observing her do tat makes me very horny. She really looks like a recently graduated secondary school gal and makes me kinda feel bad to be with her in tat state on the bed. :o

Her Likes
The princess told me that she loves and enjoys to cuddle and being cuddled and caressed. She enjoys having her tits licked and sucked gently as evidenced by her rather loud moans when i did tat. I really love hearing her moans it excites me sexually. I think we really enjoyed cuddling and caressing each other

Avoid
But she told me tat fingering and licking her clit (i tink wat she means is tat if it is done forcefully) will cause her pain. I did it gently and she seems o.k. with it.

Very Good Service
Yes she was very friendly and chatty and can talk abt most anything including sexual matters. She even helped me fulfil one of my personal horniness or fetish which involved her a little, sending my testorone levels many notch higher and sending my little bro standing. She was even happy to help me trim my jungle below when i requested her to something which other FLs i met before were afraid to. She is almost not a time-watcher e.g. when i felt tat she was tired, i told her she could stop and leave if she wanted but not only did she not take up my offer she suggested instead tat we continue to cuddle on the bed.She told ome of an instance when she took a lot of time and effort to get a bro to cum. What a wonderful gal we hav here..

GFE Feeling (Almost 100%)
We cuddled and caressed each other and i tink she enjoyed tat very much. I enjoyed her cuddling with her smooth tender fingers kneading my back giving me wonderful sensations. She really treated me like her lover and shared with me one of her personal secrets . Such was the ease she felt being with me, tat she read the NP i had bought with relative 'comfort' w/o any clothes on and with me mooching around her. As the session was ending, and she put her panties back on, i began to get horny again when i saw her hair-covered pussy thru the see-thry panties she was wearing. Instinctively, i went to her and pulled her panties down from the front to see and touch her pussy again w/o her permission and she seemed o.k. with tat. I love to bits for allowing me to do tat

RTF
Since miting her i hav been fantasing cuddling and caressing her each nite when i go to bed . Would love to be by her side 24/7 but told her tis is an impossibility. It takes 2 hands to clap. I really miss her terribly but i will only mit her if i know she wants to see again bcos i dunno whether i hav satisfied her

strudel
13-02-2010, 02:52 PM
lol... a very nicely written FR by bro Rickey...

seems bro Rickey had a very jolly good time :D

Rickey
13-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Omitted, to be added on:

GFE Feeling (100%)
This was the 1st time, i left together with an FL, others always seems to be in a hurry to go off on their own. On the way out of the lift, she was so sweet to position herself close to me for me to give her a kiss. wow never happened before.. .I really luv her

Seems like she is working very hard. Quite concern for her health

Rickey
13-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Sorry Bros,

1 more thing important thing i left out. Pls be gentle when u are wif her esp at those special areas of hers. Try not to hurt her there if u can. Cant stand to see her hurt.

Thanks bro .. for yr considerate-ness

aaron83
13-02-2010, 03:50 PM
any contact to meet joy?

slashy98
13-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Any bros here can PM me Joy contact?

Rickey
14-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Wishing my dear Joy and all the other nice gals in Bro FM's group a

"Happy & Prosperous Tiger Lunar New Year 2010"

and all other bros/sis who are tuning in as well

fallen maidens
14-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Avail til monday from 1pm-midnight.

fallen maidens
17-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Avail 6pm-12am this whole week.

hellyeah
19-02-2010, 09:34 AM
can pass contacts? :)

fallen maidens
19-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Avail 6pm-12am today.

HKSHKS
22-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Thanks Bro FM for arrangement,

Reach play ground and waited. Ding Dong. Joy showed up right on time, and when the door opened, I saw joy dress in office lady attire with a nice smile on her face. A bit of TCSS to break the ice, which was easy as she has a very chatty personality, and we both started to latch on each other. This gal can really talk and speaks wonderful english.

After TCCS, called for shower break, which we did, and once both clean and hygienic, we moved to bed. I attacked her nipples, which were very sensitive, and in-between we started to french and started to pample her with some auto roam on her bare body. She loves that and has sensitive nipples.

In no time she demanded her turn and started to give a slow BJ. Quite shiok, I had to pry her away as not to release too quickly. I again started to work on her nipples, and than moved down south, where I found the real sensitive spot.

The stereo was ok and she was enjoying the treatment. Soon we engaged in missionary where she let out soft moan and heavy panting. Mission was accomplished in no time. To tired for 2nd round. Pay her and left the play ground.

Stats as stated by Bro FM. Overall very service orientated gal and willing to please.

hellyeah
23-02-2010, 11:17 AM
long overdue FR for Joy

i try not to use those /10 ratings

not a looker but if u want service then this is the girl to go to
hardworking, that day i was tired and bro a bit soft but she just kept going like energizer bunny
aims to please
she gd in talking, a lot of times meet FL is pump n move on but this girl i talk to her for a while.
overall a nice girl, hope she can reach her goals soon :)

fallen maidens
24-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Avail Weekdays 6pm-12am. Weekends 1pm-12am.

strudel
25-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Just had a busy past week... decided to release some stress, so sms some gals and most of them were fully booked or unavailable, thus decided to check with bro FM whether Joy is available within 1 hour.
Bro FM promptly replied within a few minutes that Joy will be available in the evening. So confirmed and proceeded down to designated hotel. Parked car and proceeded to booked a room... alamak was told by counter had to wait approximate 30-40min, reserved a room and sms FM if the wait was okay. FM was understand enough and said it was no problem, and happened Joy have not arrived yet.
Soon enough got a call by counter and up to room i go..while sms FM room number.

Within a few minutes Joy appeared behind the door and knocked. I dully opened the door and Joy greeted me with a bright cheerful smile! She actually remembered me.. this was actually my rtf with Joy.

The next few moments with Joy was pleasant. One would be able to have a nice conversation with her. Always cheerful and smiling. The rest i will put in points system.

Overall she is a Joy to be with, obliging, servicewise and hardworking. Bro will not regret. :D

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (A size)
Frenching: 7/10 (Can be much improved)
Pussy: 7/10 (She use a bit KY)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Ok lah)
FJ: 8/10 (Only did 1 shot as tired :( but she okay with most positions)
GFE: 8.5/10
Damage: $150/90/2 + $20rm
RTF: Depends

fallen maidens
08-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Joy is back tomo, 6pm-12am. Weekends 1pm-12am.

Mikeballs77
08-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Bro, please pm contact for Joy

Thanks in advance

fallen maidens
08-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Joy is back tomo, 6pm-12am. Weekends 1pm-12am.

fallen maidens
10-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Joy is avail daily from 6pm-12am. Weekends 1pm-12am.

sgkuku
10-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: yes

discreetfunm
10-03-2010, 07:46 PM
FR for Joy on yesterday night.
Just a quick simply fr and my point of view.

Looks: 5/10 (Pleasant looking, just average looking nothing to shout bout)
Bodys: 7/10 (Very thin but i like, and very fair also, boobs A or most B- not for boob lover for sure, sensitive nips n clits so quite easy to get her turn on:)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She know the right technique)
FJ: 8/10 (Very tight, warm lol shiok)
GFE: 8/10 (Im fine with her la and she's really humble n friendly)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: depends

If you're looking for a pleasant looking or at least a average looks, small size and mainly service then she's the one la and note try not to smoke before you meet her la as she is not very comfortable with it coz of sensitive issue to her breathing difficulties yet she'll still try to please you so if you talk about service then this girl is definately the one.

fallen maidens
11-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Joy is avail Mon-Fri, 6pm-12am. Sat-Sun, 1pm-12am

kent.junk
12-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Thank bro Fallen for the arrangement, try this babes on chinese new year, sorry for the late FR due to busy work

Look : 7.5
Boobs : A (i think, not for bob lover)
GFE : 8 (She really treat u like her BF and love her catbath)
BBBJ : 6
FJ : 6

UltraSeven
13-03-2010, 01:16 AM
just met Joy.

oh my goodness why the hell is she even in this line! i am not going to rate her because i think the whole experience simply overwhelms any form of rating bar known to mankind. spent more time chatting and laughing at the tv programs than doing the actual deed. but it felt good.

she's not someone who'd turn heads on the streets and didn't give the typical horny or slutty service. but she gave me an experience that i will certainly never forget.

quite disappointed though, not with her, but with the fact that i had to meet her this way. hehe

fallen maidens
14-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Avail daily 6pm-12am.

fallen maidens
16-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Daily 6pm-12am

fallen maidens
17-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Avail Daily 6pm-12am. PM if you're keen. thanks.

fallen maidens
21-03-2010, 10:40 AM

fallen maidens
22-03-2010, 09:49 AM

fallen maidens
22-03-2010, 02:45 PM

fallen maidens
23-03-2010, 10:24 AM

fallen maidens
23-03-2010, 05:28 PM

fallen maidens
24-03-2010, 07:11 PM

fallen maidens
25-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Avail Daily 3pm-12am. PM if you're keen. thanks

fallen maidens
25-03-2010, 02:18 PM

fallen maidens
26-03-2010, 10:00 AM

fallen maidens
27-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Daily 3pm-12am.

fallen maidens
28-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Daily 3pm-12am.

Catman2010
28-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Had Joy a couple of weeks ago. Would like to RTF, definitely. She's quite GND and sweet but not one of those you may notice in the street. But her strength is her attitude, service and GFE factor. The other FR's have covered the main points--her strengths and so on. Overall, very nice to be with.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7.5 (A cup but rest of her is milky white and smooth)
BJ: 8
Frenching: 6 (tries and quite nice but she needs more practice)
FJ: 8 (esp doggie style)
GFE: 9

fallen maidens
29-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Daily 3pm-12am.

fallen maidens
29-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Daily 3pm-12am.

fallen maidens
30-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Daily 3pm-12am.

harman
05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Bro FM

did u received my PM? Thanks

fallen maidens
08-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Joy is back! daily 3pm-12am.

fallen maidens
09-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Avail Daily 3pm-12am.

fallen maidens
09-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Avail Daily 3pm-12am.

ken9
12-04-2010, 11:48 AM
can i have the contact plz?

fallen maidens
12-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Daily 3pm-12am.

fallen maidens
13-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Joy is free from 3pm-12am today.

sammykong
16-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Thanks Bro FM for the arrangement.

Had Joy on 31 Mar 3pm session @ L81.
Here's my FR:
Looks: 6/10
Body: slim A- boobs
BJ: 7/10
FJ:6/10

Dmg: $20 (hotel) + $150/2shots
Remark: she does have very good command of english......

fallen maidens
16-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Daily 3pm-12am.

shrek
26-05-2010, 12:10 AM
she retired?

fallen maidens
26-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Joy Retired. This thread is closed.