PDA

View Full Version : House 16 Room 19

XXXLover
07-10-2003, 05:03 PM
Was wondering around Petain last Fri pondering on which WL to patronize. Have not been having much sex drive lately so was hoping to get someone to reignite my engine. After roaming for a while, I came to house 16r19. Read a lot of articles and FR on her so decided to give it a try.

She is way passed her prime but she still has in her a certain charm that triggered my fantasy and arouse my desire to screw her. It could be due her smile or maybe a bigger than average blossom (although found out later it was fake and out of shape).

Anyway there I was in the room stripped to my birthday suit. She washed me thoroughly around my groin and ass area. I was thinking to myself hey this could be more than what
I have anticipated.

She laid me on the bed and began with a soft cat bath on my nipples and works her way slowly down to my enlarged dicky, She was making all the slurping sound with every mouthful of my bone making me more horny with the additional sound effect. This went on for a good 5mins before she sit me on the side of the bed. Then she went down and began her second wave of attack on my now near explosion prick. She started by giving me a good ass rim and move gently way up my LP area, licking and sucking on my outer LP skin. Boy I must say this is heaven as she did it with such delicate skill and gentleness, alternating between these two areas. I was told to lie back down on the bed while she moved to a 69 position. As I am not very comfortable with her cunt being a few cm away from me (sorry to all 69 lover here) I signaled to her I am ready to explore her cunt with my red hot rod.

She capped me and moved to the side corner of the bed with a pillow underneath her back. I engulfed her wet cunt with my red hot dick in a standing position. One draw back during this FJ was her reluctance to allow me to edge fully into her hole. She was telling me it hurts (I don’t know if it true or is she trying to pump up my ego so that I come faster) and I can feel she is holding back and not letting it go fully. Nonetheless we switched to doggy and this time round I managed to thrust my thick bone into her tiny pussy (her pussy is still surprisingly tight). I was withdrawing fully out of her hole and moved in ever so gently, enjoying each thrust and feel her wet, moist and warm pussy pressing against my dick. I pick up momentum slowly and by the time I was able to cum I was fucking her like no tomorrow.

I uncapped and shove it in her and finally exploded my full load into her mouth. She was sucking and blowing away after I have came and I must admit that almost brought me to my knees.

One of the good fuck that I have and I will definitely return for more when the mood call for.

Idoru
07-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by XXXLover
Was wondering around Petain last Fri pondering on which WL to patronize. Have not been having much sex drive lately so was hoping to get someone to reignite my engine. After roaming for a while, I came to house 16r19. Read a lot of articles and FR on her so decided to give it a try.

She is way passed her prime but she still has in her a certain charm that triggered my fantasy and arouse my desire to screw her. It could be due her smile or maybe a bigger than average blossom (although found out later it was fake and out of shape).

Anyway there I was in the room stripped to my birthday suit. She washed me thoroughly around my groin and ass area. I was thinking to myself hey this could be more than what
I have anticipated.

She laid me on the bed and began with a soft cat bath on my nipples and works her way slowly down to my enlarged dicky, She was making all the slurping sound with every mouthful of my bone making me more horny with the additional sound effect. This went on for a good 5mins before she sit me on the side of the bed. Then she went down and began her second wave of attack on my now near explosion prick. She started by giving me a good ass rim and move gently way up my LP area, licking and sucking on my outer LP skin. Boy I must say this is heaven as she did it with such delicate skill and gentleness, alternating between these two areas. I was told to lie back down on the bed while she moved to a 69 position. As I am not very comfortable with her cunt being a few cm away from me (sorry to all 69 lover here) I signaled to her I am ready to explore her cunt with my red hot rod.

She capped me and moved to the side corner of the bed with a pillow underneath her back. I engulfed her wet cunt with my red hot dick in a standing position. One draw back during this FJ was her reluctance to allow me to edge fully into her hole. She was telling me it hurts (I don’t know if it true or is she trying to pump up my ego so that I come faster) and I can feel she is holding back and not letting it go fully. Nonetheless we switched to doggy and this time round I managed to thrust my thick bone into her tiny pussy (her pussy is still surprisingly tight). I was withdrawing fully out of her hole and moved in ever so gently, enjoying each thrust and feel her wet, moist and warm pussy pressing against my dick. I pick up momentum slowly and by the time I was able to cum I was fucking her like no tomorrow.

I uncapped and shove it in her and finally exploded my full load into her mouth. She was sucking and blowing away after I have came and I must admit that almost brought me to my knees.

One of the good fuck that I have and I will definitely return for more when the mood call for.

Congrats, excellent and tempting Field Report, keep it up.
Me feel so tempted to switch from my regular to her.
But anyway I might not get the same treatment as you.
Sexual chemistry with the Wls varies from one man to another.
Cheers

Licky88
08-10-2003, 01:31 AM
In Perfect Agreement! Count me in! Yet to try her BUT will defintely try since such an excellent FR is put up for her!

PetainKing
12-10-2003, 02:42 PM
tried her on fri evening,,, fj in missionary. allowed me to pump all the way...

surprisingly her cb quite tight

shaking
16-10-2003, 06:07 PM
hi
i'm new here. went down yesterday to try this 1619.for your post so good so go try. but no hse 16 anymore. so sad

fei_fei45
17-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by shaking
hi
i'm new here. went down yesterday to try this 1619.for your post so good so go try. but no hse 16 anymore. so sad wat rubbish are u toking abt?i just went down yesterday

shaking
17-10-2003, 01:15 PM
to fei-_fei45,
wat rubbish you talking about.i went down wednesday no open
IF YOU DON'T HELP JUST SHUT UP. WHO ASK YOU

Licky88
17-10-2003, 01:36 PM
to fei-_fei45,

Relax brudder, keep on trying. U will get ur chance!

Rubber
17-10-2003, 01:47 PM
hi
i'm new here. went down yesterday to try this 1619.for your post so good so go try. but no hse 16 anymore. so sad

to fei-_fei45,

bro shaking,
cool down lah. you can't blame bro feifei because in your first post you say no hse 16 anymore instead of hse 16 no open. misunderstanding lah!

XXXLover
17-10-2003, 02:56 PM
Bro Shaking,

I was at H16 having my good time yesterday afternoon, 16 Oct 03 right. You must have missed the house, house 16 is still operating and 1619 was working yesterday but I did not bonk her. Walk past and said hi only.

Go down again and scroll the lane, you will find it. The houses are divided into even and odd no along the 2 rows, the left if you walking in from Petain Road are even no houses and of course the right are odd no houses.

Happy bonking!

shaking
17-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Hi,
Sorry maybe see the wrong house number.
Ok today go down see again.
sorry to all.

Idoru
17-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Hi,
Sorry maybe see the wrong house number.
Ok today go down see again.
sorry to all.

That's the spirit Bro. the house that is closed is House No:15.
Cheers

fei_fei45
17-10-2003, 11:01 PM
to fei-_fei45,
IF YOU DON'T HELP JUST SHUT UP. WHO ASK YOU hey newbie,brush up on ur english b4 scold me

shaking
17-10-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
hey newbie,brush up on ur english b4 scold me

fei_fei45,
My english not good thats my problem.English not good also can scold you old pig

fei_fei45
18-10-2003, 01:32 AM
fei_fei45,
My english not good thats my problem.English not good also can scold you old pig ya stay at home and continue SHAKING ur tiny cock

shaking
18-10-2003, 03:03 AM
ya stay at home and continue SHAKING ur tiny cock
my cock is tiny cum and try you will know.
is not the length and is not the size is how many time you make it rise. I think yours can't rise anymore fei_fei45

chatoh
18-10-2003, 04:39 PM
Peace Brothers !
Bros, lets end the fighting.
Bro Fei Fei is a senior member of the Petain Fan Association (PFA) and deserves respect.
With respect to H16R19 all I can say is that she gives excellent service, one of the best in Petain and Bro Fei Fei can guarantee that.
Bye !

Angry
18-10-2003, 10:19 PM
PEACE bro. btw how is her looks......hehehe

Licky88
18-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Yelp Let there be peace! Make love NOT War lah! Brudder Fei is a senior here with lots of useful contributions here. Many members benefit from his advise and expertise in this area. He may have made some comments un-intentionally hurt ur self esteem or pride but then let's forget it and move on! For that, we should give a little due respect to him although he may have erred! Pls stop the bickering OK? I want to read more fucking repts and not quarrels here! May The Fuck Force Be With You!

Rubber
19-10-2003, 02:23 AM
yes. it is meaningless flaming each other, it's a misunderstanding only. bro feifei & bro shaking, maybe we can meet up one of these days in petain and cheong together. what about that?

peace & enjoy bonking.

fei_fei45
19-10-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Angry
PEACE bro. btw how is her looks......hehehe her looks average got the mamasan look...if u like the mature CFM look,she got it

fei_fei45
19-10-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by chatoh
Peace Brothers !
Bros, lets end the fighting.
Bro Fei Fei is a senior member of the Petain Fan Association (PFA) and deserves respect.
With respect to H16R19 all I can say is that she gives excellent service, one of the best in Petain and Bro Fei Fei can guarantee that.
Bye ! hey bro chatoh,haven seen u in here for some time..how's life?

fei_fei45
19-10-2003, 10:08 AM
went down yesterday saw a WL with a figure to rival H18R8...She's H11R8..any bros got FR on her?

shaking
19-10-2003, 03:56 PM
Hi,
Ok let not fight over this.
I already say this in my pervious reply i'm sorry maybe see the wrong house number. is that ok fei_fei45 let not fight anymore
ok bro rubber lets meet up some day

Idoru
19-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Hi,
Ok let not fight over this.
I already say this in my pervious reply i'm sorry maybe see the wrong house number. is that ok fei_fei45 let not fight anymore
ok bro rubber lets meet up some day

Lets make this PT forum interesting with accurate field reports.
Refrain from flaming each other for no one thinks alike.
Cheers

Rubber
20-10-2003, 01:56 AM
went down yesterday saw a WL with a figure to rival H18R8...She's H11R8..any bros got FR on her?

are you refering to h11 level 2? saw many times r8 door open & nobody inside, then got 1 lady with not bad figure sitting around the staircase area. not very sure whether she belongs to that room or not.

fei_fei45
20-10-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Rubber
are you refering to h11 level 2? saw many times r8 door open & nobody inside, then got 1 lady with not bad figure sitting around the staircase area. not very sure whether she belongs to that room or not. she's on the 1st level

Idoru
20-10-2003, 06:53 AM

Bro. FeiFei I think you are referring to H11R8 (Level 2)
H11R8 (Level 1) is a slim semi flat chested gal who gives good BBBJ. and also massage.
There is a FR on H11R8 (Level 2) by Bro. Rock at: Recommendations for Petian, Page 62.
Cheers

fei_fei45
20-10-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Bro. FeiFei I think you are referring to H11R8 (Level 2)
H11R8 (Level 1) is a slim semi flat chested gal who gives good BBBJ. and also massage.
There is a FR on H11R8 (Level 2) by Bro. Rock at: Recommendations for Petian, Page 62.
Cheers thanks bro

chatoh
20-10-2003, 11:00 AM
Bro Fei Fei !
Have no time to cheong lately : work and family commitment.
Anyway I like reading the threads. I do often. However I don't post anymore because I have no FR to contribute lately, so I just read what the experienced bros like you, Idoru, Rubber, Snakehead post.
Good luck !

Idoru
20-10-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by chatoh
Bro Fei Fei !
Have no time to cheong lately : work and family commitment.
Anyway I like reading the threads. I do often. However I don't post anymore because I have no FR to contribute lately, so I just read what the experienced bros like you, Idoru, Rubber, Snakehead post.
Good luck !

Bro. SnakeHead where are you?
Hibernating in the Land of Smiles is it?
We all miss your wonderful door to door Field reports.
Cheers

fei_fei45
20-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Bro. SnakeHead where are you?
Hibernating in the Land of Smiles is it?
We all miss your wonderful door to door Field reports.
Cheers ya lor bro snakehead long time nvr post liao..miss his xu xu ru sheng FRs

Juss
23-10-2003, 10:02 PM
I went down to take a look. She really CMI!!!!!! Really expired liao. From milk to yogut.

hellboy
29-10-2003, 01:40 AM
hi bro...I have been to GL so often and Batam too.. I heard all your adventures in pertain But honest i don't know where is it? Is it at deskar where you walk in some back alley and look in to those old house where my God i have seen ugly beast sitting in there.. Please help me out here. I know this may sound silly as a big F@#k I am. I would really know the exact location of this pertain road..
Thanks bro..

XXXLover
27-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Thread Deleted