PDA

View Full Version : AR with finger sheath

Idoru
27-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Was at PT today and had a session with Helen H17R555. I was her first customer after her one month break.
Saw some rubber finger sheath beside her pillow. Asked her about them and she told me some customers want their anus to be poked and stimulated so she uses them.
This is good news for those Bro that fancy arse poking.
She is frank and she is also good at it. Just request and she will oblige.
By the way I asked her about R1A (level 2) Siew Peng whether she is a heshe, confirm she is “NOT”.
She is just a Dragon Lady with a hoarse voice. Ha, Ha, Ha.
Cheers and enjoy

PetainKing
27-10-2003, 10:33 PM
watz a dragon lady??

Rubber
28-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Idoru

By the way I asked her about R1A (level 2) Siew Peng whether she is a heshe, confirm she is “NOT”.

have been quite disturbed ever since the rumour started. now everything is clear. what a relief! thank you.

facial
28-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by PetainKing
watz a dragon lady??

China girl?? I think??

Idoru
28-10-2003, 11:04 PM
watz a dragon lady??

Dragon Lady is equal to nymphomaniac
Cheers

PetainKing
29-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Dragon Lady is equal to nymphomaniac
Cheers

paiseh can put in simpler engrish?

Idoru
29-10-2003, 07:27 AM

Chiak tua Yu man...

tora69
29-10-2003, 07:41 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you called yourself Petainking??

What a joke!!!

:p

fei_fei45
30-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Bro snakehead then can call Petain KIng

Rubber
30-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
Bro snakehead then can call Petain KIng

you also can

fei_fei45
30-10-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Rubber
you also can i cannot la compare to bro snakehead and bro idoru i consider rookie leh..

Rubber
30-10-2003, 01:09 AM
i cannot la compare to bro snakehead and bro idoru i consider rookie leh..

and not forgetting bro slashgnr also

fei_fei45
30-10-2003, 01:10 AM
and not forgetting bro slashgnr also oh ya...so bro rubber which WLS have u tried recently?

Rubber
30-10-2003, 01:13 AM
few days ago tried h14r14. supposed to be nancy but she told me her name is laura leh. she also got nipple rings. very confused leh!

fei_fei45
30-10-2003, 01:15 AM
few days ago tried h14r14. supposed to be nancy but she told me her name is laura leh. she also got nipple rings. very confused leh! correct leh nancy got nipple rings..mayb she change name lor...bro idoru,can enlighten us on tat?

Idoru
30-10-2003, 07:09 AM
correct leh nancy got nipple rings..mayb she change name lor...bro idoru,can enlighten us on tat?

few days ago tried h14r14. supposed to be nancy but she told me her name is laura leh. she also got nipple rings. very confused leh!

Yes Nancy got nipple rings but she is MIA since Monday.
Bro. Rubber do give a FR on her to compare treatment.
Cheers

Rubber
01-11-2003, 12:03 AM

Yes Nancy got nipple rings but she is MIA since Monday.
Bro. Rubber do give a FR on her to compare treatment.
Cheers

nothing much worth mentioning, everything seems quite sop. maybe i expect too much because of her popularity, or maybe no chemistry with her, or maybe her superb service is only for regulars. will try her 1 more time before rating her.

Idoru
02-11-2003, 06:10 PM
nothing much worth mentioning, everything seems quite sop. maybe i expect too much because of her popularity, or maybe no chemistry with her, or maybe her superb service is only for regulars. will try her 1 more time before rating her.

Oh yes, for new customer her name is Laura. I am her very regular customer and when she is not in the mood I too gets SOP. I realized most WLs are very temperamental and eccentric.
Cheers

The Idiot
04-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Was at PT today and had a session with Helen H17R555. I was her first customer after her one month break.
Saw some rubber finger sheath beside her pillow. Asked her about them and she told me some customers want their anus to be poked and stimulated so she uses them.
This is good news for those Bro that fancy arse poking.
She is frank and she is also good at it. Just request and she will oblige.
Cheers and enjoy

Bro Idoru,

How do you rate H17R555 in terms of looks? Does she use the sheath over and over again or change a new one everytime?

Idoru
04-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by The Idiot
Bro Idoru,

How do you rate H17R555 in terms of looks? Does she use the sheath over and over again or change a new one everytime?

Hi Bro Idiot,
Rating = One man's meat is another man's poison no comment.
Re-cycling sheath = Popular WLs at PT earned about 10 to 15 thou. per month. Do they need to be thrifty to re-cycle finger sheath or condom?
Cheers

The Idiot
05-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Hi Bro Idiot,
Rating = One man's meat is another man's poison no comment.
Re-cycling sheath = Popular WLs at PT earned about 10 to 15 thou. per month. Do they need to be thrifty to re-cycle finger sheath or condom?
Cheers

Cheers bro Idoru!

09-11-2003, 03:56 PM

This Nancy aka Laura from H14R14, long time did not bonk her.
Is her service the same as when she started work or is it SOP nowadays? Can any Bros. provide some info about her.
Do not want to waste money on her nowdays because times are bad.
Thanks