PDA

View Full Version : OKT who is a nusisance - Local Malay gal called ELE

zico34
28-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Had a bad encounter yesterday after observing a thread by a OKT who claim that he is helping a local malay girl who is in financial difficulties.

Saw his thread under SYS Malay girl called "ELE". the photo was even published. Even his contact number was published. I supposed the thread was deleted after it was discover by the moderator.

I want to share with you all if you come across the contact no : 823322**.

Dont ever get con by him. It could also be the girl herself who is posing as a OKT. It was agreed at $200-1.5hr-2shot. However, it was changed to $600 with raw service as well. Was curious and booked a time and true enough, the gal did not turn up as I expected. THis is a hoax.....

eurekasster
28-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Bro how come your point is negative ?
Your message can be trusted ?
If what you said is true, I'll up your points back to normal.
If not, then I will zap you.
Can you show us show proof such the sms conversation ?
Take a photo of the sms and censor the number.

Dogmai
28-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Did post on the thread too but no respond from TS, moderator sure will delete since he tested the system.

Will also up point for bro zico34 if can proof, for the spirit as commando and support local talent...hahaha..

Stratgist
28-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Dogmai, I support you as well.

These days there are too many of this prank case and we as consumer should be weary of such situation and not to be a con by them.

THis case is also a classis example of how one can be a victim of pleasure bcos of this people.

We should "kill" and "destroy" this kind of OKT ZIco is trying to tell us. never want to be in the same boat as him.

THese are the people that should have points deducted. Cant imagine they put their contact number in the thread which I also saw yesterday.

I am glad the modertator deleted them away....

just my opinion.

ZinTwo
28-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Dogmai, I support you as well.

THese are the people that should have points deducted. Cant imagine they put their contact number in the thread which I also saw yesterday.

I am glad the modertator deleted them away....

just my opinion.

yeah seem like a lot such bagger:p

thaivisitor
28-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Had a bad encounter yesterday after observing a thread by a OKT who claim that he is helping a local malay girl who is in financial difficulties.

Saw his thread under SYS Malay girl called "ELE". the photo was even published. Even his contact number was published. I supposed the thread was deleted after it was discover by the moderator.

I want to share with you all if you come across the contact no : 823322**.

Dont ever get con by him. It could also be the girl herself who is posing as a OKT. It was agreed at $200-1.5hr-2shot. However, it was changed to $600 with raw service as well. Was curious and booked a time and true enough, the gal did not turn up as I expected. THis is a hoax.....

I don't doubt you. I've look thru the previous TS posts and apparently he did something like that before. just someone who is wasting fellow bros time.

Cheers
Tee Vee

FADLY
28-10-2009, 05:11 PM
bros, TS, OKTs, FLs, do take note of this ctc number as well :9354487* heard from one of the fl saying this asshole force her to do raw & on top of that still can ask her do AJ, she push him away & he said dont worry i'm clean, he still dare to ask her when was her last period so that he can unload without worries.

fengheshang
28-10-2009, 05:16 PM
bros, TS, OKTs, FLs, do take note of this ctc number as well :9354487* heard from one of the fl saying this asshole force her to do raw & on top of that still can ask her do AJ, she push him away & he said dont worry i'm clean, he still dare to ask her when was her last period so that he can unload without worries.

haiz...what wrong with these ppl man, noted with thks up u for the heads up.

FADLY
30-10-2009, 02:58 PM
upz u back bro