PDA

View Full Version : To moderator

maufans
01-11-2009, 06:53 AM
can we separate all the three domes into different cat? for example: dome 1 for indo malays etc, dome 2 for korean japan etc & dome 3 for prc thais etc. in that kind of setting we would be able to surf & cheong faster! its just a suggestion :D

Jacksex13
01-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Agreed. I believe letting the forum members know how the 3 sections are organized is useful to all users involved, as it speeds up searches.

Redphoenix
02-11-2009, 01:09 AM
i agree too.

Dome1-malay,indo,pinoy,indian,thai

Dome2-eurasian and PRC(personally do not really like prc to be grouped in Dome3)

Dome3- jap, korea, local

snakehead
02-11-2009, 01:44 AM
can we separate all the three domes into different cat? for example: dome 1 for indo malays etc, dome 2 for korean japan etc & dome 3 for prc thais etc. in that kind of setting we would be able to surf & cheong faster! its just a suggestion :D

Dome 1 sponsored by LOS OKTs.

Dome 2 sponsored by FL's OKTs (those never pay up have their threads deleted).

Dome 3 - who is gonna be the sponsors? :D ........ you can suggest anything you want but no $$$ no talk :p

codenamesnake
02-11-2009, 03:41 AM
wat is happening? it has really got confusing now.
mods should do something about it soon. and with some proper layout.
this really caught everyone by surprise. really messy.

Liquid@cid
02-11-2009, 10:25 AM
From what i see.....

Dome 1 = thai's

Dome 2 = PRC and Local FLs

Dome 3 = Others (korean, ang mos etc)

Personally felt quite neatly layout lei...... :cool:

nk7610
02-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Dome 1 & Dome 3 looks the same to me. Duplicate. Suggest some form of sorting for easier reference

steamer
02-11-2009, 12:33 PM
tho a bit late, fl dome 3 is still much appreciated. It helps us to choose by nationalities, tho there may be a case to move local fls to dome 3. Lets see how it works out.
i hope samsters n okts wont simply post in wrong dome :mad:
thks mod or sam or whoever :D

blackpower
02-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Just a small suggestion to have a simple naming convention for thread. Maybe me mods can make it mandatory to have a prefix tag infront of all threads to label each thread easily.

I believe there is such a tag in VBulletin forums, or we can get Users to add them in before the title of the thread

So lets say we have a thread for a Thai FL. Prefix will be like this : [THAI] Slim Beauty with Killer Boobs.. e.g.

So the prefix tags can be like this as follows :

[THAI]
[PRC]
[LOCAL]
[PINAY]
[INDON]
[KOREA]

So having this tags would make users search their preferred choice of FL much faster. As in for 3 FL domes, splitting them up to serve different purpose would be good. But i prefer tagging would make things abit easier. :o

What do you think guys. :)

codenamesnake
02-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Just a small suggestion to have a simple naming convention for thread. Maybe me mods can make it mandatory to have a prefix tag infront of all threads to label each thread easily.

I believe there is such a tag in VBulletin forums, or we can get Users to add them in before the title of the thread

So lets say we have a thread for a Thai FL. Prefix will be like this : [THAI] Slim Beauty with Killer Boobs.. e.g.

So the prefix tags can be like this as follows :

[THAI]
[PRC]
[LOCAL]
[PINAY]
[INDON]
[KOREA]

So having this tags would make users search their preferred choice of FL much faster. As in for 3 FL domes, splitting them up to serve different purpose would be good. But i prefer tagging would make things abit easier. :o

What do you think guys. :)

Totally agree with you man.
This is definately the way everyone should do it.
Always had this prob in Dome 2 previously.
Thread title sounds like intro local FL, so inviting and all.....skully open up and see...
yet another PRC... zzzzz

hopefully this suggestion will be taken into serious consideration.
cos it definately is gonna be useful. mus make to "force" everyone to follow.

blackpower
02-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Totally agree with you man.
This is definately the way everyone should do it.
Always had this prob in Dome 2 previously.
Thread title sounds like intro local FL, so inviting and all.....skully open up and see...
yet another PRC... zzzzz

hopefully this suggestion will be taken into serious consideration.
cos it definately is gonna be useful. mus make to "force" everyone to follow.

Yes hope so it will be considered.. Just like wat you said bro threads that are tagged as [Local] but end up as PRC inside can always be flagged to mods attention for moderating. So one way another, some of this big problems could be solved. :)

rex475833
02-11-2009, 09:01 PM
From what i see.....

Dome 1 = thai's

Dome 2 = PRC and Local FLs

Dome 3 = Others (korean, ang mos etc)

Personally felt quite neatly layout lei...... :cool:

yes , i agreed with bro liquid .must group them into their different dome if not very blur leh .now see liao one eye big one eye small .haha:D

EightPoints
02-11-2009, 11:11 PM
yes , i agreed with bro liquid .must group them into their different dome if not very blur leh .now see liao one eye big one eye small .haha:D

Yes, I also agree !!

codenamesnake
03-11-2009, 12:15 PM
duno when they gonna sort this.
how come every "Dome" also got OKT threads?
zzzzzz
makes no point of Dome 3 if not organized properly.

thaivisitor
03-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Don't think they will segregate it out like all the suggestions given. Reason is that if they mixed it up, then you will need to go thru all 3 domes. LOL!

Cheers
Tee Vee