PDA

View Full Version : Busty, Plumpy Malay Gal!

foxy_alyssa
01-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi there i m FOX i m here because i need help and really2 need the help...Hope there is some who can help...Well i m here for a reason and the reason is the same needed cash desperately...At the same time i do need the fun

I have already post my thread here but seems i cant find it so i have to post it again.

I just hope that there are some guys who wants to help me out. Pls do look out for me and at the same time pls do guide me along. And also this for guys who like big girls coz i am one. Look out and read my details and requirements here in this thread.Thank You!
Well here are my details:

Looks: 6/10 (Just A next dooor gal)
Race: Malay
Height: 155cm
Weight: 62kg
Stats: 34c-34-38
Price: 90/1/1, 120/2/1.5hrs,150/unlimited/2hrs (prices are exclude room and condom)
BBBJ in car: 50 per shot (CIM additonal $10)
Housecall additional $30 and that depends on area....As i m in the east so only be travelling in the east...Hope u understand...
Overnight: 250 (10 hours) exclude room and condom

I have some pics of by boobs and i don know how to upload it as it is in my email account.

If u are interested pls do pm me or email me at:

[email protected]

PLS DO LEAVE UR CONTACT NUMBER AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

foxy_alyssa
01-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Here are some pics of my boobs.
This all the pics that i can upload please don ask for more and atleast there are pics of me rite?

Some even ask for my face. Pls i cant show that as its my identity.

http://photobucket.com/foxy_alyssa (http://photobucket.com/foxy_alyssa)

foxy_alyssa
01-11-2009, 04:21 PM
hey guyz! I have alr the link to my photos its not alot but still i have it and its here at my firsy post so i appreciate if u could stop emailing bout u want to see my photos where i alr posted here.. Pls do read up ok? Thankz! :)

And by the way,

Today i am available form 2.30pm onwards.
Anyone interested pls do pm me here.

Please do leave your contact number and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You!

foxy_alyssa
02-11-2009, 04:53 AM
Heyz there everybody!

Anyone interested please do email me at:

[email protected]

Please do leave ur contact number when u email me and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankz! :)

foxy_alyssa
02-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Today i am available from 1pm onwards.

Please do leave your contact number and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You!

Please do read my requirements and details here in my thread. Thank You!

foxy_alyssa
02-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Heyz there everybody!

[email protected]

Please do leave ur contact number when u email me and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankz!

Please do read my requirements and details here in my thread! Thankz! :)

foxy_alyssa
03-11-2009, 03:32 AM
Heyz there! How are you, what you doing?

[email protected]

Please do leave ur contact number when u email me and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankz!

Please do read my requirements and details here in my thread! Thankz!

foxy_alyssa
03-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Hello there every body!

Thankz for those who have contact and met me for the session hope you guys would help me post some FRs.

And by the way,

[email protected]

Please do read my requirements and details here in my thread! Thankz

mrHotStuff
04-11-2009, 03:18 AM
can i have ur ctc?

foxy_alyssa
04-11-2009, 06:28 AM
Today i am available from 1pm onwards.

foxy_alyssa
04-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Hello there!

Today i am available NOW onwards.

foxy_alyssa
04-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Heyz there everybody!

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
05-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Heyz there!

Today i am available from 12.30pm onwards.

makkau
05-11-2009, 02:15 PM
hi there sis, the link to your pics is down .. can you repost ?

foxy_alyssa
06-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Sorry guys to inform that i have no more pics of myself that was recently posted as it has been deleted and so does the pics. So i hope u guys would be abit of understanding and do me a favour by not asking me for the pics. Thank You and Appreciate it! :)

By the way,

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
06-11-2009, 03:42 AM
I tried to upload my pics but it seems that i coudnt..

http://foxyalyssa.blogspot.com/ (http://foxyalyssa.blogspot.com/)

foxy_alyssa
06-11-2009, 04:41 AM
Look out for my pic here:

http://foxyalyssa.blogspot.com/ (http://foxyalyssa.blogspot.com/)

This the only pics i have so pls dont ask for more thankz!

foxy_alyssa
06-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Heyz there!

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
06-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Today i am avail from NOW onwards

[email protected]

huskypower
06-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Well done my dear...you are improving on your marketing skill with the photo....well done keep it up

Give us the confidence....:)

foxy_alyssa
06-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Thank You huskypower! :)

One favour i need to ask from u guys who have met me for the session is just write me an FR. Thankz! Hope u understand and do help me out.

I am available now anyone interested do email me and leave ur contact number to me and we could arrange a session. Thank You! :)

foxy_alyssa
07-11-2009, 01:36 AM
Thankz for those who have contacted me and met me for the session but i do hope that u guys would help to post an FR for me that would really2 help me alot. Thankz!

There is some certain things i need to bring out, pls do read my details here in my thread and my requirements, dont ask the same things over and over again when contacting me. When contacted pls do tell me where and when. So that i can arrange my schedule for our session. This are the only pics that i can show so when email me or contact me pls dont ask anymore of pics this things that i mention would really help me and also not to waste each other time right? :)

So i hope that i amke it clear and we help each other along the way. Thankz! :)

So if does anyone interested and wants to have a session with me pls do email me at my yahoo address. Thank You Guys! :)

DO ALSO GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO BLOOM!! ;)

foxy_alyssa
07-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Heyz there!

[email protected]

miral2s
07-11-2009, 11:13 PM
any fr???seen quite few day liao bo..

foxy_alyssa
08-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Hello there!

Please do write me an FR for those bros who have helped me. Thankz! :)

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
08-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Hello there everyone!

I am available only tmrw onwards but pls do email me and so we can arrange the session..:)

Thankz for those who have contacted me and met me for the session but i do hope that u guys would help to post an FR for me that would really2 help me alot. Thankz!

There is some certain things i need to bring out, pls do read my details here in my thread and my requirements, dont ask the same things over and over again when contacting me. When contacted pls do tell me where and when. So that i can arrange my schedule for our session. This are the only pics that i can show so when email me or contact me pls dont ask anymore of pics this things that i mention would really help me and also not to waste each other time right? :)

So i hope that i amke it clear and we help each other along the way. Thankz!

So if does anyone interested and wants to have a session with me pls do email me at my yahoo address. Thank You Guys! :)

DO ALSO GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO BLOOM!!;)

george_nelon
08-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi foxy :) What's up baby? Care to give ur ctcs to me ? and also i already email u so i hope u get back to me yeah? Cant wait to meet you.

BTW NICE BOOBS!!!! :D

george_nelon
09-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Smsed foxy yesterday night around 10++ pm wether she is available and she say yes. Went to book a hotel near the east side i think its h81 changi coz that is the nearest hotel. Get the room ard 10.30pm and within 5 mins(around there) the door bell rang, open the door expect someone bigger but she look quite ok(for me). For those who like big butts, soft and big boobs she is the one.

Look: 7/10 cute, innoncent
FJ: 8/10 (kinda tight)
BBBJ: 10/10(very shiok!! and wet!!, Knows how to plays with the tongue,Ball sucker too!!)
Painting: allowed
Clean shaven and very wet :D
Few styles missionary, 69, doggie but the doggy is the best u can feel the shiok!
RTF: Would try again somewhere in the late november(worth the try)
Damage: $180( room $30+ condom $10+ tips)

Sorry bros first time la write an FR so please forgive me if there is a mistake or what

I am maybe new here but really she is very nice girl and friendly. seems quiet but manage to break the ice. One info though she loves guys to smile not frown, in smiling u get her calm and she feel safe. And u also would get happy. U know what i meant right bros? Also do help her along (is quite a sad story and also quite alot of responsibilities for someone her age don't know bout u guys.) Last but not least do give her the chance to bloom here! I know i will. And hey bros do take care of her :)

Got to go sorry ah if too long and bores u
Read it and understand

foxy_alyssa
09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Heyz there everybody!

[email protected]

aaron.daniel
11-11-2009, 08:46 AM
cn i hv ur ctc gerl? email to you but you havent reply yet. im interested

foxy_alyssa
11-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Today i am avail from 12.30pm onwards

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
13-11-2009, 02:24 AM

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
13-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Thankz for those who has contacted me and help me out thankz! I really appreciate it. :)

Anyways,

[email protected]

aaron.daniel
13-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Hiz u available today? If u do pls ctc me or email me? Cheers

hady
13-11-2009, 10:05 PM
hi i interested so u available n any pictures of urself? add me [email protected]

foxy_alyssa
14-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Heyz there guyz! Thank You so much for those who have contacted me but for those who are interested pls do email me at my email address and also do leave ur ctc number so i can get back to you and arrange.

Pls do read my details and my requirement here in my thread. The pics i alr have the link and one of my post here in my thread.. pls do check it out.... Pls do not ask me for any more of my pics as this is the only pics that i can show. pls do understand. Thank You! :)

foxy_alyssa
14-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Anyone interested please do pm me at:

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
16-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Thankz for those who has contacted me and help me out thankz! I really appreciate it.

Anyways,

I am available today from 12pm onwards.

[email protected]

Check out my pics at:

http://foxyalyssa.blogspot.com (http://foxyalyssa.blogspot.com)

aaron.daniel
27-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Foxy i would like to meet you up again tomorrow. Are u avail? :)
u email me or wat? maybe i email u?

foxy_alyssa
27-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Anyone interested please do pm me at:

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
28-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Heyz there everybody!

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
28-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Hello there every body!

Thankz for those who have contact and met me for the session hope you guys would help me post some FRs.

And by the way,

[email protected]

foxy_alyssa
29-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Thankz for those who has contacted me and help me out thankz! I really appreciate it.

Anyways,

[email protected]

Ashok
04-02-2010, 06:14 PM
John 91985424

diskreet
05-02-2010, 07:58 AM
hi, ur inbox is full.
Hope to get ur contct. reply me back,k

freakeeclown
06-02-2010, 03:11 AM
[email protected]
:cool:

ROY-04