PDA

View Full Version : H11r11

merc
25-12-2003, 10:35 PM
Was there a new WL in H11R11? Long Q, look like she doesn't has a chance to open her door for more than 5sec.

slashGNR
25-12-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by merc
Was there a new WL in H11R11? Long Q, look like she doesn't has a chance to open her door for more than 5sec.

I was there waiting for Jia Jia (H11R9) last Tuesday, saw a few guys waiting, one booked for 1 hour.....no chance to see the WL face even though I was standing outside R9....if I'm not wrong, I remember a mature WL used to be in R11 unless some new WL had taken over.....

Adios...

merc
26-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by slashGNR
I was there waiting for Jia Jia (H11R9) last Tuesday, saw a few guys waiting, one booked for 1 hour.....no chance to see the WL face even though I was standing outside R9....if I'm not wrong, I remember a mature WL used to be in R11 unless some new WL had taken over.....
Adios...

Just went down to try her this afternoon. Sad to say not worth the $50:( She was fr GL $80cat. Was in PT for only 1 week. That day I over heard JiaJia recommend her customer to try her as she going off. So give it a try.
Name:QiQi(Cantonese)
Breast: "A" cup,
Service: BBBJ,AR
Moan: Very fake
Damage:$50(Worth only $30-$40)
RTF:No.

Idoru
26-12-2003, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by merc
[B]Just went down to try her this afternoon. Sad to say not worth the $50:( She was fr GL $80cat. Was in PT for only 1 week. That day I over heard JiaJia recommend her customer to try her as she going off. So give it a try.

Thanks Bro. for the FR anyway Kathy is still the best.....
Cheers

PetainKing
26-12-2003, 11:09 PM
jiajia gg off?? where?? y?? gonna miss her

Idoru
28-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
[B]Just went down to try her this afternoon. Sad to say not worth the $50:( She was fr GL $80cat. Was in PT for only 1 week. That day I over heard JiaJia recommend her customer to try her as she going off. So give it a try.
Cheers

Went down to PT this afternoon to look for H11R11. Two men were waiting outside her room. When she opened her door both men walked away. I then went nearer to get a better glimpse, no offence to anybody, she got no CFM face and she looks like a countrybumkin and I also walked away unwilling to spend $50/-
Cheers

PetainKing
28-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Went down to PT this afternoon to look for H11R11. Two men were waiting outside her room. When she opened her door both men walked away. I then went nearer to get a better glimpse, no offence to anybody, she got no CFM face and she looks like a countrybumkin and I also walked away unwilling to spend $50/-
Cheers

u r rite... i was there ytd 5+ and sadly to say she din appeal.

in the end i had my 30 bucks well spent in H14R05

Idoru
29-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by PetainKing
jiajia gg off?? where?? y?? gonna miss her

Not to worry, will be away for her one month break, will be back after Lunar New Year.... or maybe after Chap Goh Mei
Cheers.:D

merc
30-12-2003, 07:23 PM

Cheers

Agree with U:D But sad to say that we got to wait till after CNY than can see Kathy again.

merc
30-12-2003, 07:23 PM
Cheers

Smart move.

Idoru
07-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by merc
Agree with U:D But sad to say that we got to wait till after CNY than can see Kathy again.

Another 26 days before we can bong Kathy, ha ha ha
Cheers and fun counting the days.......