Price: $30/- .
Name: Kelly
Boobs: Medium (Large Nipples)
Height: Above averge ht compared to other gers in Petain
Looks: 7 to 8 out of 10 (by Petain standards) Fair skin
Service: SOP
FJ: SOP
BJ: SOP
Service: Friendly and chatty. Speaks english fluently.

dennycool
14-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by joesimtan
H18R16
Price: $30/- .
Name: Kelly
Boobs: Medium (Large Nipples)
Height: Above averge ht compared to other gers in Petain
Looks: 7 to 8 out of 10 (by Petain standards) Fair skin
Service: SOP
FJ: SOP
BJ: SOP
Service: Friendly and chatty. Speaks english fluently.

Sounds cheap and good, but still prefer Jac or Kat :)

subband
15-01-2004, 12:23 AM
ya..sound good..let me check it out this week and give my verdict.

sexytoy.com.sg
16-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by subband
ya..sound good..let me check it out this week and give my verdict.

+ a FR Ok?

subband
16-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by wwwwwww.com.sg
+ a FR Ok?

sure..we are here to share and exchange information.

funseeker
17-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Ya, had her sometime back. look fine. She is friendly alright. Talk alot till you wonder why are you there for a talk cock session. Use two cap, one for bj and the other for fj. Evrything average except talk too much.

Was there again today. Saw this malay young woman in H20, before the turn. Don't know the number. She looks cool, although no smile is seen. Any feedback on her.

sexytoy.com.sg
17-01-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by subband
sure..we are here to share and exchange information.

thks and wish u a gd bonk.

chatoh
19-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Bros, you sure H18R16 is Kelly ?
Bros, I think her name is Mona. Is she a tall Chinese lady, maybe in her late 20s, who seems to be Englsih educated because her English is very fluent and she reads the English newspaper (Straits Times, New Paper) instead of Chinese newspaper like the other ladies. Last time Mona had room 16 in House 18. Are we talking about the same person bros?
What I remember about Mona is she was extremely arrogant and acted mighty. On two different occasionsI tried to ask her for her service and she plainly ignored me as if she was some high class KTV hostess.
Bros, I would like to hear your comments.
Thank you.

PetainKing
19-01-2004, 11:14 AM
sekali she change name call kelly?

chatoh
19-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Bros !
Can any one confirm if Mona change names. Is Mona = Kelly ?
Thank you.

merc
19-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by chatoh
Bros !
Can any one confirm if Mona change names. Is Mona = Kelly ?
Thank you.

Name can't help to confirm. But I can confirm that Mona is still in that rm. Wouldn't wanna look for her again. Like what U say, she was extremely arrogant and acted mighty. CMI.

joesimtan
20-01-2004, 07:40 PM
Hi Bros,

I have known h18r16 as Kelly from the 1st time I tried her services. Thats what she claims her name to be. Have known her for over 1year. I think nearly 2 years. Never told me her name is Mona. I do know the 1st few times I tried she charged $40.00. But guess market decides value. It has been $30.00 for a pretty long time.

Hope this may help clarify. Have been her regular for long time. Service as mentioned is SOP. However I find it relaxing to chat and behave like U are talking to a female friend and yet can bonk. Hence to me value is in the chat as well as the bonk. If U are looking for a good bonk I do not think this Kelly is a good candidate.

blacknight6
23-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Hope this will clear the air. Saw the name in her yellow card as Mona. It's her working name and not her real name.

Sawadee
27-01-2004, 03:53 AM
he nipples are DAMM BIG, for $30 damm good deal, pretty face, but talks too much ...... when i fuck her she still talking cock to me ...... but i just dig n dig

Idoru
27-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Sawadee
he nipples are DAMM BIG, for $30 damm good deal, pretty face, but talks too much ...... when i fuck her she still talking cock to me ...... but i just dig n dig

Was at PT yesterday and saw Mona aka Kelly at H18R16.
Confirmed that she is Mona with a "BIG" tits. Called her about a year ago and never even want to look at her again cause she is very cocky. Saw many chongsters waiting in front of JaiJai room.
Cheers

dookie
28-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Hey... question.. where is this PETAIN anyways? rather new to singapore! mind if you guys can shed some light! :p

hornest
20-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Was at PT yesterday and saw Mona aka Kelly at H18R16.
Confirmed that she is Mona with a "BIG" tits. Called her about a year ago and never even want to look at her again cause she is very cocky.

yup, i'm also very sure its the same Mona with the same high & mighty attitude. but her price no change, told me $40 when i asked. :rolleyes:

kg2002
21-03-2004, 02:48 PM
would u tell where do u mention?? where is partan and what is h18r16....sorry, i am new here..thank you in advance..

dennycool
21-03-2004, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kg2002
would u tell where do u mention?? where is partan and what is h18r16....sorry, i am new here..thank you in advance.. [QUOTE]

Do some research kid before you ask questions

simplyhorny
23-03-2004, 09:41 AM
Being there for the first time. It was already crawling with hungry "wolves" (including me) by the time I got there which is about 330 pm. Somehow, I've got the feeling that Petain is even more happening than GL.

Went from house to house, room to room. Generally quite old and plump but there are some lookers. Happened to chance upon H18R16. Indeed, as per previous FR, Kelly was quite chio with a slender body. Though she was knitting then (as usual), She gave me the impression that she's quite tall. One thing to comment is her unusually large eyes. Didn't try her as I'm rushing for time. Other ang pai, as recommended, are not either not around (e.g. H11R6 and R9) or either busy working... May be try out next time. A real eye opener for me...

Idoru
23-03-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by simplyhorny
Being there for the first time. It was already crawling with hungry "wolves" (including me) by the time I got there which is about 330 pm. Somehow, I've got the feeling that Petain is even more happening than GL.
Went from house to house, room to room. Generally quite old and plump but there are some lookers. Happened to chance upon H18R16. Indeed, as per previous FR, Kelly was quite chio with a slender body. Though she was knitting then (as usual), She gave me the impression that she's quite tall. One thing to comment is her unusually large eyes. Didn't try her as I'm rushing for time. Other ang pai, as recommended, are not either not around (e.g. H11R6 and R9) or either busy working... May be try out next time. A real eye opener for me...

:rolleyes: Welcome to Petian but don't rush to call. Read our Bros'. Field Reports carefully and then strike then you will not regret. Fortunately most of the PT FRs are pretty accurate.
Cheers

simplyhorny
23-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
:rolleyes: Welcome to Petian but don't rush to call. Read our Bros'. Field Reports carefully and then strike then you will not regret. Fortunately most of the PT FRs are pretty accurate.
Cheers

Thanks bro! Will do that. Somehow, I feel kinda of awkward waiting outside the room. It's like rushing someone to finish their job fast. Anyway, just had a bonking session in tuina shop in Pearl centre. Feeling kinda of shity for wasting my time and money there so decided to tone down for a period. Hence, I will refrain from bonking for a few months. Hopefully, I will have regain my bonking "mood" by then... Kudos to you bro Idoru!

Ah Tan
23-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by simplyhorny
Thanks bro! Will do that. Somehow, I feel kinda of awkward waiting outside the room. It's like rushing someone to finish their job fast. Anyway, just had a bonking session in tuina shop in Pearl centre. Feeling kinda of shity for wasting my time and money there so decided to tone down for a period. Hence, I will refrain from bonking for a few months. Hopefully, I will have regain my bonking "mood" by then... Kudos to you bro Idoru!

hmmm...u went without jioing us!!!!!!!!! how could you!!!!!!!!!!! next time we also dun jio him liao.....Sperminator 4 YOU ARE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

simplyhorny
24-03-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Ah Tan
hmmm...u went without jioing us!!!!!!!!! how could you!!!!!!!!!!! next time we also dun jio him liao.....Sperminator 4 YOU ARE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

Eh... Don't like that leh... I just happened to pass by the area therefore just dropped in to see see look look only... Please don't ban me... PPPPLLLLLEEEE....AAAA....AAA....SSSSEEEEE!!!!! (gui di cui rao) :eek:

ROCKY_MAIVIA
30-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by dennycool
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kg2002
would u tell where do u mention?? where is partan and what is h18r16....sorry, i am new here..thank you in advance.. [QUOTE]

Do some research kid before you ask questions

I also recee that time and chance upon this kelly. Quite ok looking. The thing is, everybody who goes to house 18 just looks at her. Nobody wants to "call on her".

So got fear that maybe she is ah qua so never "call on her".

Have to say she quite fierce too. One Ah-Peh keep starting at her for long time and she shout at him in english. Something to the effect "uncle, u want also i don't want"... something like that.

So guys, confirm she not ah qua ?

If not, then i will bonk her.... hard. Quite shoik to bonk attitude gals.......... :D

Idoru
31-03-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA
I also recee that time and chance upon this kelly. Quite ok looking. The thing is, everybody who goes to house 18 just looks at her. Nobody wants to "call on her".

Have to say she quite fierce too. One Ah-Peh keep starting at her for long time and she shout at him in english. Something to the effect "uncle, u want also i don't want"... something like that.

If not, then i will bonk her.... hard. Quite shoik to bonk attitude gals.......... :D

No, she is not an AhQua, no HeShe in that house. She has got nipples 2.5cm long and a kilometer long of bad attitute but who knows if your sexual chemistry blends with hers then she is game.
Cheers

simplyhorny
31-03-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA

Yup! I agree with you bro. When I pass by the house, she just stared at me like I'm some kind of sex freek. I could sweared that her eye balls are almost popping out! After staring at you, she will resume knitting ferociously, oblivious to the surrounding... simply bo chap... Attitude wise truly sucks... Don't think I can tame her... bro ROCKY_MAIVIA, maybe after your "training", she might be soften for the rest of bro to enjoy.... On behalf of fellow cheongsters, Thanks for your effort!

ROCKY_MAIVIA
05-04-2004, 12:05 PM
Yup! I agree with you bro. When I pass by the house, she just stared at me like I'm some kind of sex freek. I could sweared that her eye balls are almost popping out! After staring at you, she will resume knitting ferociously, oblivious to the surrounding... simply bo chap... Attitude wise truly sucks... Don't think I can tame her... bro ROCKY_MAIVIA, maybe after your "training", she might be soften for the rest of bro to enjoy.... On behalf of fellow cheongsters, Thanks for your effort!

Well..here it goes. Go inside 18, and she toking to another gal outside her room. When she saw me approach her, she say something to the other gal, cos she look at me and slightly laugh. Anyway come, so far, proceed to ask her how much.

Quoted me $40. Ask me for my age and stuff. Ask me where i am working. Ask me got girl friend or not. Even when i was humping her, if outside is hot or not.......? I think she like to impress ppl with her english or something, becos she keep toking and toking.

All since she has long legs, can't really hook it up and fuck her hard (for bro simplyhorny & for making the other gal laff at me). So just bonk her and FO. Would have to say cunt not so loose. So came quite fast. Then she ask another question. "Why come so fast ? never do for so long is it ?" Just say when bonking her feel like bonking model so cum fast. Wow she hear, can see her smiling............ So any bro want good service compliment her before u bonk her.

Looks - 6.4 (tall) - can't help but think she look like ah qha. I know bros assure me she isn't, but .......... on closer inspection look more like ah qha...
Boobs - B cup
BJ - straight away start with BJ (no licking of body etc.....). Normally will hold the hair when get BJ, but don't dare to do it.
FJ - legs too long to hook up. I tried hooking it up, but she say too pain, so did not. Wanted to give it too her thru doggy, but don't dare to ask. Wait she shout at me and outside ppl listen and i pai seh. So quite obidient in the room.
RTF - nope. unless service improve and tok less. I don't mind toking but while i am humping her and she me if outside is hot or not.....don't know what to say.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
05-04-2004, 12:10 PM
basket she charge me $40 when her market price is $30......sian ah..

chatoh
05-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Bros !
I think her attitude sucks. Tried to call on her twice and she just ignored me.
I have never come across a WL with such an attitude not even in HC.
Don't waste you hard-earned $. Go for younger and better looking in Petain.
As some bros, mention here it seems Mona(Kelly) likes to show off her English skills so as to feel superior by listening to 95 FM, reading the Straits Times and The New Paper and talking cock in English.
I think she has the looks, maybe among the Top 3 in house 18 in terms of looks and maybe Top 10 in terms of looks in the whole Petain, but her mighty arrogant attitude sucks big time. The worst in Petain from my experience.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
05-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Bros !
I think she has the looks, maybe among the Top 3 in house 18 in terms of looks and maybe Top 10 in terms of looks in the whole Petain, but her mighty arrogant attitude sucks big time. The worst in Petain from my experience.

Top 3 in H18 ? are u sure bro ? Cannot find anyone there that can be described as pretty.........

tanahkow
09-04-2004, 12:28 AM
funny i always thought her legs are a little plump. seems like its not according what the bro says here.

Once I heard her screaming english behind close doors. my dick went between my legs and i retreated.

its really bad. pity whoever it is that's inside.

bongster
09-04-2004, 02:03 AM
Which one is kelly??

I know from left is the kuar, den the fat big boobs one... on the right is the 2 lao chee bye.. at the second part of the house on left is one 30 year old one pull long face and on the right is an auntie and behind her an ah lian

tanahkow
09-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Which one is kelly??

I know from left is the kuar, den the fat big boobs one... on the right is the 2 lao chee bye.. at the second part of the house on left is one 30 year old one pull long face and on the right is an auntie and behind her an ah lian

Brother, the clearest hint here is "H18R16"