check it out
21-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Name: Akila
Race:Malay
Hgt: 169
wgt: ?
Looks: U judge...i will send through mms or email

Damage:
$200/unlimited/2hr .. $500/unlimited/overnyte..(8hrs)

About Her:
She only take people which her friends recommend her like me coz she doesn’t want her identity to expose so much…
Doesn't do anal n other than that is up for u to try like cim n etc...
She turns off when u ask too deep abt her personal life ...
She is e type of a professional...
When it comes to making money she
does it gd lkye yr very own type of horny girl u prefer...
Cn click on u easily n a gd listener bt dun get it wrong its only her parttyme job doesnt like to exchange no..
Ok tats it, 4 nw e rest is up to u to judge...
WELL,if u intrested pm me yr no. & I'll try to let her know that u r a friend of mine so that she will agree to take u on short trip to heaven...

josephjo
21-12-2009, 01:54 AM
$200 but not sufficient information. Weight? Later turn out to be a 70kg girl? How about figure? Photo ?

Name: Akila
Race:Malay
Hgt: 169
wgt: ?
Looks: U judge...i will send through mms or email

Damage:
$200/unlimited/2hr .. $500/unlimited/overnyte..(8hrs)

About Her:
She only take people which her friends recommend her like me coz she doesn’t want her identity to expose so much…
Doesn't do anal n other than that is up for u to try like cim n etc...
She turns off when u ask too deep abt her personal life ...
She is e type of a professional...
When it comes to making money she
does it gd lkye yr very own type of horny girl u prefer...
Cn click on u easily n a gd listener bt dun get it wrong its only her parttyme job doesnt like to exchange no..
Ok tats it, 4 nw e rest is up to u to judge...
WELL,if u intrested pm me yr no. & I'll try to let her know that u r a friend of mine so that she will agree to take u on short trip to heaven...

check it out
21-12-2009, 02:15 AM
come on bro b logical if im gonna post a 70kg girl would anyone take tat gerl or pay wif tat price??? might as well they go geylang....use yr brain to talk dun b so smart alex...no heart feelings...peace here...:D im trying to help those who is intrested nt sumone tat downing my post...

check it out
21-12-2009, 02:22 AM
come on bro use yr brain to tink or say if im gonna post a 70kg girl would anyone out there take e girl ofcourse NO...n would anyone pay tat kind of amt??might as well they go geylang....im here to match people nt entertainin people who is trying to b a smart alex...or r u new in this fl line....peace no hardfeelings :D

check it out
21-12-2009, 02:29 AM
$200 but not sufficient information. Weight? Later turn out to be a 70kg girl? How about figure? Photo ?

use yr brain 70kg would anyone take??????

check it out
21-12-2009, 02:48 AM
coooooommeeee ooooonnnn

willy_sgsg
21-12-2009, 02:56 AM
TS..information need more...like vital stat...weight...n looks...if not how do we bro here help???thanks alot

KingBaba
21-12-2009, 04:01 AM
bro, if gerl very pretty or wif good assests, they don't need to advertise in sbf or look for customer. not much vital info and no picture, so must be average looking. no harm to try if got money to burn. but for me I rather go to the okt wif picture being display.mk

cheers
kingbaba

Supra69
21-12-2009, 11:32 AM
hi bro, interested in this minah here.
ur mailbox full, hence i will leave down my email here.
[email protected]

tanboonlay
21-12-2009, 05:33 PM
can email me at [email protected]