PDA

View Full Version : Incident With Korean FL

onglau5
26-12-2009, 05:09 PM
This incident is based on my true experience so please don't flame me. I'm leaving the names out to prevent the "breaking of other's rice bowl."
Met up with a Korean WL thru SBF. Firstly, the appeareance did not look similar to pics. OK, maybe she didn't put on her makeup. Secondly, though advertised as showering provided the WL had to be asked to do so. Sianz already. She applied showering foam and then asked me to shower myself.
Even the bj was way below par. To make it worse, she had the cheek to ask for a tip after the "unsatisfying" session. And finally when I squeezed her boobs after the session when she dressed up she told me "More touch, more tips!"
One man's meat is another's poison. For me,this will probably be my last tme with a FL.

peanut123
27-12-2009, 02:20 AM
Bro, it is pointless to write an FL and not provide the OKT and FL name.

Writing a frank and fair FR with the relevant info will help the OKT and FL learn from mistakes and improve service, and help bros avoid falling into the same pit. After all, it is not in the OKT nor FL's interest to lose customers over small faults that can be rectified. If the FL cannot improve, then at least the OKT can bring in better ones.

If you are afraid of being zapped, then at least PM the OKT and let him know. I think service is very impt. Poor attitude and service really make me sian zi puah, and you can usually sense this within the first 1-2 minutes. An average looking girl with very good service and attitude is far better then a pretty girl with poor service.

This incident is based on my true experience so please don't flame me. I'm leaving the names out to prevent the "breaking of other's rice bowl."
Met up with a Korean WL thru SBF. Firstly, the appeareance did not look similar to pics. OK, maybe she didn't put on her makeup. Secondly, though advertised as showering provided the WL had to be asked to do so. Sianz already. She applied showering foam and then asked me to shower myself.
Even the bj was way below par. To make it worse, she had the cheek to ask for a tip after the "unsatisfying" session. And finally when I squeezed her boobs after the session when she dressed up she told me "More touch, more tips!"
One man's meat is another's poison. For me,this will probably be my last tme with a FL.

turbo_slk200
27-12-2009, 05:31 AM
let us know...
i am also considering the Korean FLs... so hope wont kena this kind of incident too...

blacktaj
27-12-2009, 07:29 AM
I've done at least about 15 Korean FLs from the main suppliers here. For me, at least 80% are satifactory standard. Nothing is ever 100%, but I would say that the Korean/Euro standard here is pretty consistent.

Happy bonking!

Big Sexy
27-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Good! stick to that decision.

. For me,this will probably be my last tme with a FL.

LT747
27-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Agree with the bros here, you should pm the OKT , at least he can have a word with the working girl. Good feed back as well as bad feedback is most welcome to them. If you do it in a discreet way e.g pm or sms the okt on the service, I believe he or she will be more happy. Every OKT here look after their girl welfare as well as their client too. They also want their girl to perform their best to every single SBF bros or sis during their short stay here.
Therefore don't let 1 bad apple spoil the rest.

luman
27-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Bros, am new here. Looking for korean FL too. Any recommendations? Or good OKT to recommend? PM me. thanks!

sexhorny
27-12-2009, 10:09 AM

why did u want to fuck korean FL? Most of them undergone plastic surgery

charles_37
27-12-2009, 11:15 AM
can I know the contact number?

peanut123
27-12-2009, 11:28 AM
why did u want to fuck korean FL? Most of them undergone plastic surgery

That's a pretty dumb question : coz some of them are freaking hot. As long as the plastic surgery is well done and enhances her looks, its fine. What's the difference between plastic surgery and, say, lasik, or even wearing makeup ? None of them are natural.

howck001
27-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Well, i really avoid the FL from professional agents and semester. I advice you choose the FL from most recommended and trusted brother from sbf.

at least look for some 2- 3 FR good FR before booking any FL...

please write you experience in thread, so other will not have same experience

monstar
27-12-2009, 11:33 AM
For me,this will probably be my last tme with a FL.[/QUOTE]

i think he meant korean FL la...haha...

CyberOKT
27-12-2009, 12:23 PM
$150 per shot
( Tipping is not encourage unless the service is Superb, your booking is already a big support to us. )

this is what I always post :)

limited
28-12-2009, 07:46 AM
well i had a similar incident
pm the okt..
the girls may have an off day or may be just tired or about to go red
bros must understand
i have enjoyed most of the korean FL's except one
and i think it was the same girl cos she kept asking for a tip as well and the service really sucked
am sure the okt rectified it cos the rest of the fr's were good

u must ride ur luck
cant be lucky every day!!!

screamer
28-12-2009, 12:49 PM
so far, I am satisfied with cyberokt stable of FLs.

other okt always write, Frenching, shower, BBBJ. end up ZERO of it. I dun even bother to look at their thread anymore.

besafe
28-12-2009, 01:09 PM
So far I have tried only Exoticunt's Korean girls.
Enjoyed them and no problems whatever.
Yet to try others.

chinafish
28-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Bro Exoticunt's Korean gals are good.:)

besafe
28-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Hahaha !!!

Dear Bro Chinafish,
I see that you and I got zapped.
Is it because we gave good comments on his girls?
Well, that definitely stop us from booking his girls.

To the zapper..Wishing you all the best in 2010.
Cheers.