PDA

View Full Version : Possible action along jurong west ave 1?

chionger
03-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Hi guys was wondering if any bros out there know of the bus stop stop along jurong west ave 1?IThe one beside the canal. I happened to pass by the bus stop several times,all late in the night,and could see some possible FL but at the same time looks like LB(not really sure) waving to me to go across.Any guys out there tried their services?If any?

katoey_luver
04-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Oddly, there is a dialogue about this area in the "Sisters at Pioneer Mall" thread. IMHO getting a blow from the sisters at the bustop ain't worth it.
Better to go to Rowell.

reeznero
04-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Tell you the truth... I've taken the bus along that ave 1 and all i can see most of the time are LBs..... You can see them mostly during weekend after 11....

chionger
04-01-2010, 07:30 PM
So they are LBs?But anyone tried their services and normally wad's the rate?I might wanna try cause travelling down to rowell is a bit far from my location

katoey_luver
05-01-2010, 08:09 AM
So they are LBs?But anyone tried their services and normally wad's the rate?I might wanna try cause travelling down to rowell is a bit far from my location

Same thought, I figured this was an easier spot to get to than Rowell. Tried this bus stop once, and that was enough for me. It's a simple pick-up sista at the busstop, drive to a secluded place and she sucks you with cap. End of story. Cant recall if it was $20 or $30.

End result, for me at least, is that I'd prefer the extra effort to go to Rowell.
At least there you get a minimum 20 minutes of action with some very hot lookers. Cant say same for the sistas at the bus stop.

johnny walker
05-01-2010, 10:05 AM
wat is LBs ah bro:confused:....???bapuk is it???

jinkhai
05-01-2010, 01:30 PM
which bus stop you referring to got this sisters? what is the timing like? anyone can answer pls? thanks a million.

katoey_luver
05-01-2010, 10:05 PM
which bus stop you referring to got this sisters? what is the timing like? anyone can answer pls? thanks a million.

Check the Pioneer Mall thread. For some odd reason, it's actually a thread mostly about Woodlands Av

katoey_luver
05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
wat is LBs ah bro:confused:....???bapuk is it???

No, it's an Ah Gwah ! :rolleyes:

chionger
05-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Normally you will see them after 11pm or past midnight,at the bus stop beside the canal,after or before the polyclinic.
Oh by the way kotey,did you try asking them for a longer service?Like is it possible to open room with them other then just a BJ?

jinkhai
06-01-2010, 02:38 AM
what you mean? what pioneer mall? dont get you.

katoey_luver
06-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Normally you will see them after 11pm or past midnight,at the bus stop beside the canal,after or before the polyclinic.
Oh by the way kotey,did you try asking them for a longer service?Like is it possible to open room with them other then just a BJ?

That night I just decided to sample with usual BJ service. Unless there was a bunch of beauties that I didnt happen to see that night, still for me it's not a place to experience what I want. But that's just me.

too_hot
10-01-2010, 09:03 PM
There were 3 LBs at the bus stop a few days back and i picked the best looking one there.

$30 for bj (but i asked for hj in the end, same price). being in a car, no much space to move around so lie back and let her do her job. Some hugging and kissing in the process.

Whilst i can say no regrets, but will also say unlikely to return for more. I also doubt its serious enough for police to take action. I dun know abt the other 2, but the one i had is local so i m not sure wat police can do also.

devilson
23-01-2010, 09:38 AM
actually the LBs are at jurong west ave 1 almost everyday...after 12...
but sometimes they 'come' out late ard 1...seen some hot chicks there...
(i nvr say everyday have) they are quite flirtatious...

not sure bout the rest...
usually just took the bus and pass by them only...

devils_whore
24-01-2010, 12:06 AM
seen them sometimes at the bustop after 12
but all i can see are ladyboys wheres the chick???

peter69on
24-01-2010, 12:57 AM
just now take cab home. saw 3 of them. quite tall and all dont have malay.

devilson
24-01-2010, 03:55 AM
just now take cab home. saw 3 of them. quite tall and all dont have malay.

SERIOUSLY?! No MALAY???:confused:

I usually see malay leh...
at jurong west see quite a few like 6-7 'girl' on few occasion(i live around there)...
usually 3 or 4 'girls'...they are quite tall (most on heels)...
the body frame quite ok...they wear short skirts and tight tops...
almost body hugging...hehe...:)

got one time passed by there...my fren saw one 'girl'...
according to him...the girl very pretty...dont have malay look...
more to mix...maybe malay and indian(punjabi or sikh) parents...

at pioneer mall oso got see before(one time only)...
see from far...as the place they sit not near to road...
outside pioneer mall...but see oni a few...like 3...

keulege
31-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Just now I went and took a few looks. Can't tell whether they are LB. Heavy makeup, Malay. One quite tall. All not chio.

iwillbfine
31-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Just now I went and took a few looks. Can't tell whether they are LB. Heavy makeup, Malay. One quite tall. All not chio.

I passed by there just now. 4 of them. 1 of them arrived in cab. Ya agree not pretty to me.

devilson
01-02-2010, 12:12 AM
I passed by there just now. 4 of them. 1 of them arrived in cab. Ya agree not pretty to me.

WELL SOME PPL SAY ONE MAN'S MEAT ANOTHER MAN'S POISON...
maybe to him pretty to u not...
maybe the hot chick i see is not chick after all...
maybe chickwitdick...

gu du
06-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi to all bros, I was there last nite ard 1am. Initailly juz saw 2 of them, 1 of them is tall n looks really a LB, the other 1 petite in size wearing black. Around 10mins later another join them a bit plump wearing red. Of the 3 the 1 in black is the most pretty n looks really like a gal.( I mean it). All 3 are malays. I approach the black LB and ask her for a "quotation". its $30 for a bj. She ask me if i drive. I was staying nearby so i did not drive. She said that if not driving, should go down around 2am as there r peeping toms around. She suggested to go the the nearby coffeshop ladies toilet... So LL didnt get to satisfied my urge n went home.... :(

My advice to bros who dont drive, go down around 2am to look for them....

simon6726
06-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Bro! I think the "pretty" one was Katrina.I had try her b4, bj was good. Quote me $50 include bj + fj. Her ass tight.
The others 3 was so so only. Katrina like to exposed her asset. Worth to try.

favouriteur
06-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Ladyboys there go changi to work too... not all of them are lookers, i warn first

devilson
08-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Hi to all bros, I was there last nite ard 1am. Initailly juz saw 2 of them, 1 of them is tall n looks really a LB, the other 1 petite in size wearing black. Around 10mins later another join them a bit plump wearing red. Of the 3 the 1 in black is the most pretty n looks really like a gal.( I mean it). All 3 are malays. I approach the black LB and ask her for a "quotation". its $30 for a bj. She ask me if i drive. I was staying nearby so i did not drive. She said that if not driving, should go down around 2am as there r peeping toms around. She suggested to go the the nearby coffeshop ladies toilet... So LL didnt get to satisfied my urge n went home.... :(

My advice to bros who dont drive, go down around 2am to look for them....

good info bro...

beteron
05-03-2010, 04:18 AM
confirm.
saw three of them last night between 2:00 and 3:00 at a bus stop on jurong west ave

I can confirm this too i drove past just now as well... didn't really take a good look at them

mic ong
05-03-2010, 09:54 AM
bro i also saw it ,, not bad for the lb therer,,,, hehheh free time can go try ,, don need to go town so farr,,

kualanjiao
30-03-2010, 03:14 PM
More sighting confirmed. Yes yes it is at that bus stop. I didnt know jurong can be such a eventful place as well.

sseasea
31-03-2010, 06:54 PM
confirm
check it out

Balconet Demi
31-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Sounds like we have a new place to venture.

smartiewow
04-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Juz saw 3 at the bus stop...

Theu look really hot. But juz wondering if they r really lb?

blufaiz
05-04-2010, 05:51 AM
yes they are.... If only u had stopped by and checked it out urself..... Enjoy

FernandoTorres
10-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Jurong West Ave 1? behind canal bus stop? where excatly it is? Street 42?

ialnairda
10-04-2010, 03:48 AM
blk 491, jw ave 1

Kidy
27-04-2010, 07:17 AM
went to have supper with a friend at the coffeeshop at blk 491. managed to see 2 lb walking to the toilet area to doll themself up.

so any bros who can't see them at the bus stop next time, can have a coffee at the coffeeshop and try your luck. :p

giant
27-04-2010, 09:04 AM
blk 491, jw ave 1

haha I stay around there and not notice it, will try to look out for them :D

sbfArmPai
27-04-2010, 09:07 AM
haha I stay around there and not notice it, will try to look out for them :D

haha I love giant, I go there once in awhile. will look out for u.. u handsome? ;)

Robert Chen
27-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi bros,

just to share..

I happen to saw 2 lb at the coffee shop beside Pioneer MRT station yesterday around 9.30pm. Saw them a few times at Pioneer Mall during weekend.