PDA

View Full Version : 19yo pretty korea mixed english gal with pics

mightyys
04-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi bros, recently was introduced by my fren on tis gal. and she agreed to let me post here to help her get more customers. below r the ratings & dmg. she do housecall too.

name: chelsea
looks: 9/10 (one man's meat is another man's poison)
body: 9/10
frenching: 8/10 (she said she dun really like to french, all depends on chemistry)
bj/bbbj: 8/10 (she allows cof & cob, but NO CIM)
fj: 9/10 (love the way she scream & keep asking for more)

dmg: $150/1 shot/1 hrs, $200/2 shots/1.5 hrs

you can request for tarma session tgt with her another fren(an eurasian) too. price will be $300/1 shot/1hrs & $400/2 shots/1.5 hrs.

take note, i'm not her OKT, i'm just trying to help her post here so tat she can earn more money. anything regarding e prices pls nego wif her, but she's is v firmed with e prices above. bros who had shared contacts wif me will get 1st priority.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/mightyys/pic1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/mightyys/pic2.jpg

MoneyTalksss
05-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Looks like a GEM, TS ctc pls ...thanks in advance :D

Joris
05-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Any pics of chelsea's eurasian friend?

val1
05-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Hi
I m interested. Can pm me her contact please?
Thanks in advance.

mightyys
05-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Looks like a GEM, TS ctc pls ...thanks in advance :D

Hi MoneyTalksss bro, had pm-ed u!

mightyys
05-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Any pics of chelsea's eurasian friend?

Hi bro, i do not have her fren's pic. as i was only told by her she have a eurasian fren who can do tarma wif her.

by e way bros, Chelsea doesn't do anal.. thanks.

terrence74
05-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi bros, recently was introduced by my fren on tis gal. and she agreed to let me post here to help her get more customers. below r the ratings & dmg. she do housecall too.

looks: 9/10 (one man's meat is another man's poison)
body: 9/10
frenching: 8/10 (she said she dun really like to french, all depends on chemistry)
bj/bbbj: 8/10 (she allows cof & cob, but NO CIM)
fj: 9/10 (love the way she scream & keep asking for more)

dmg: $150/1 shot/1 hrs, $200/2 shots/1.5 hrs

you can request for tarma session tgt with her another fren(an eurasian) too. price will be $300/1 shot/1hrs & $400/2 shots/1.5 hrs.

take note, i'm not her OKT, i'm just trying to help her post here so tat she can earn more money. anything regarding e prices pls nego wif her, but she's is v firmed with e prices above. bros who had shared contacts wif me will get 1st priority.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/mightyys/pic1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/mightyys/pic2.jpg

this gal she got post at (laksa):D

ray_lee
05-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Bro send Contact Pls... I wanna try this gal right now!!

fossil88
05-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi,
got the number from laksa forum. The picture is the same. I have not try the korea mix, but i try her room mate. Her room mate is not eurasian but a philippine.

Her service is good but maybe dun worth so much for a philippines.

The number given is more likely a agent number.

Take note. Thanks.

Hi Guys I am on my own-Korean Mixed 19yo - Laksa (http://laksa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62963)
19yo Korean Mixed - w4m (http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/ers/1533697575.html)

mightyys
05-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi,
got the number from laksa forum. The picture is the same. I have not try the korea mix, but i try her room mate. Her room mate is not eurasian but a philippine.

Her service is good but maybe dun worth so much for a philippines.

The number given is more likely a agent number.

Take note. Thanks.

Hi Guys I am on my own-Korean Mixed 19yo - Laksa (http://laksa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62963)
19yo Korean Mixed - w4m (http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/ers/1533697575.html)

i was intro to her by my fren. i didn't know she had posted herself on other forums. she told me to help her intro more customers, so i tot of posting here as i'm have been a member of sbf for quite sometimes.

bros who had tried her b4 previously might wanna share ur experiences to other bros here.

waterboys
05-01-2010, 05:52 PM
camping for FR

ray_lee
06-01-2010, 01:26 AM
tHanks for the contact bro.. had made an appt with her tmr. Wait for my Fr and see if she's really tat good..:D

jacksparrow248
06-01-2010, 02:14 AM
Hi
I m interested. Can pm me her contact please?
Thanks in advance bro.

xaiverviii
06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
1st ting i wish to declare,i dun wish to spoil anybody's business or wat here, but can we @ least have abit of honesty here.

For the positive aspect
1st, i must comment tt the Fj is passable, nothing to shout abt(if u guys have tried gucci fr dynasty model,dun expect tt kinda service).if u ask me, there it is abt 5/10 at most(mayb she still need some training to upgrade her level)

BBBJ:totally not applicable as she doesnt do it.only with helmet but suction power still there so ok la(5.5/10)

Boobs: lotsa pushup fr the bra,@ most an A-Bcup(small B if it is even a B)

her looks are pleasant

SFX:soft, gf type(no screaming or shouting tt will cause the roof to come down).

now for the

Negative aspect

bro mightyys, if u r an OKT jus admit u r, y post online saying u r not nden give me a no tt is supposing the no. of an "agent"

nex,if u reali arent her okt,den either ur standards are reali low for a gal,or u neva F a gal b4,tt's y give so hi n unrealistic pts and scorings(Rmb,most of the fellow bros here are exp old bird tis kind of standard wun pass us).

but if u r the okt, i can understand, it is all abt selling tactics, like when buy car,b4 pay, saleman promise everything,subaru ts can say until like WRX STI no diff buy after pymt, and ownership,den can tel the diff bet TS n WRX STI.

nex, u claim her to be mixed, korean+eng..i tink tt is total BS, mix how can a korea+eng=fair pinoy color?even if reali can(quite impossible i feel), cannot b accent also is pinoy rite..i hav known sufficent no. of international frens to justify to this claim(i happen to travel alot on business trips).So bros out there n bro mightyys,if u guys dunno how koreas or ang mo look like, got c bro Adams AppLe gals, n u will understand wat i meant by no matter how i mix i still cant get the fair pinoy color(i m not promoting bro Adams AppLe).

but as i said, if u are the okt(whch i tink u are),by marketing her in this manner, u can easily change her pricing category(so i dun reali blame u but still, i m pissed as i feel cheated.Like paying for SQ flight price but ended up on tiger airways.

last ting,is it ethical of her to want a taxi fee??so far in my exp, she is the 1st.n i do hav quite an exp.

Summary:

looks: 9/10 (one man's meat is another man's poison) bro mightyys is a veri generous man with his scoring or mayb juz marketing tactics

body: 9/10 definately untrue,got quite abit of tummy,est wasit abt 27-29(i have seen n held enuff 24s to noe wat i m holding)

frenching: 8/10 (she said she dun really like to french, all depends on chemistry)perhaps reali no chemistry.so cant comment

bj/bbbj: 8/10 (she allows cof & cob, but NO CIM)bj give n take abit,7 la,for the effort. bbbj totally not applicable.

fj: 9/10 (love the way she scream & keep asking for more)hmmm... scream?mayb pple ard all communicate by whispering n reali soft whispering. so mayb tt vol is screaming to u. as for asking for more, do u mean asking r u done?

btw, if u r reali nt her okt den it is ok to get her cell fone no. rite?

anyway, bro out ther, do try n justify whether r my claims false accusation.
mayb i m juz the type she wan to get over n done with so tt y like tt..

apoloies if i do offend any1 in anyway..

mightyys
06-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Negative aspect[/U]

bro mightyys, if u r an OKT jus admit u r, y post online saying u r not nden give me a no tt is supposing the no. of an "agent"

nex,if u reali arent her okt,den either ur standards are reali low for a gal,or u neva F a gal b4,tt's y give so hi n unrealistic pts and scorings(Rmb,most of the fellow bros here are exp old bird tis kind of standard wun pass us).

but if u r the okt, i can understand, it is all abt selling tactics, like when buy car,b4 pay, saleman promise everything,subaru ts can say until like WRX STI no diff buy after pymt, and ownership,den can tel the diff bet TS n WRX STI.

nex, u claim her to be mixed, korean+eng..i tink tt is total BS, mix how can a korea+eng=fair pinoy color?even if reali can(quite impossible i feel), cannot b accent also is pinoy rite..i hav known sufficent no. of international frens to justify to this claim(i happen to travel alot on business trips).So bros out there n bro mightyys,if u guys dunno how koreas or ang mo look like, got c bro Adams AppLe gals, n u will understand wat i meant by no matter how i mix i still cant get the fair pinoy color(i m not promoting bro Adams AppLe).

but as i said, if u are the okt(whch i tink u are),by marketing her in this manner, u can easily change her pricing category(so i dun reali blame u but still, i m pissed as i feel cheated.Like paying for SQ flight price but ended up on tiger airways.

last ting,is it ethical of her to want a taxi fee??so far in my exp, she is the 1st.n i do hav quite an exp.

bro, i dunno whether u believe me or not. anyway, i'm not an OKT. the no given by my fren i didn't know it was an agent no, maybe i'm just not as alert as u to notice such thing. i just mere give e no a call, make appt and start e session.

for the ratings, i admit i might have give a too exaggerating rates. but i really did enjoy my session with her, tat is y i gave a higher rating here cos i hope she can get more customers aft me. my apologise to all the bros here for this.

as for the korean eng mixed, i was told by her tat she is one. & tat's wat my fren had told me. so i just followed wat is said to me. i'm not gd at judging ppl's nationalities either. you shud have be able to see from my signatures, all my usual FLs r mainly from china or thai. she is the 1st "korean english" mixed i ever tried.

as for the taxi fare, maybe i shud have posted on my 1st post, i actually did gave her sum money for taxi fare too. i'm sorry tat bro u had to pay for her taxi fare too.

i may not have a huge numbers of posting here, but i can definitely tell every bros here tat i'm not a OKT. I am also just here to share some FLs contacts for personal desires & enjoyments.

Akin
06-01-2010, 09:08 PM
chillax, bros of SB. lets not quarrelled for 1 chick.

let me share my fresh in the oven FR.

Whether she is a Korean and Eng mixed, im not very confident. but she sure can speak the K language well as i communicated with her in and during the process she is moaning Korean. She sure must be very professional. Haha...

looks: 7/10
(im sure you wont reject her if she stand at your doorstep.)

body: 8/10
(haha, the higher grading is becos im a big boodies lover. so im not sure why bro xaiverviii said is at most B-, you sure must have a big hand. for me should be ard C leh, i small hand mah. haha. she is a bit chubbly so i think her waist is ard 27 with a small beer belly. not smt that bro mightyys and xaiverviii mentioned respectively.

frenching: 9/10
(we have a good and wet one as she mentioned that i looked like her 1st bf. haha, i think i 'tan teo'.)

bj/bbbj: 7/10
(hmmm, this is smt im pretty not happy abt. she insisted i wear the cap even though she gave a pretty decent ticked to my kkj)

fj: 8/10 (Simply because she make me feel happy and comfy.)

xaiverviii
06-01-2010, 10:14 PM
bro, i dunno whether u believe me or not. anyway, i'm not an OKT. the no given by my fren i didn't know it was an agent no, maybe i'm just not as alert as u to notice such thing. i just mere give e no a call, make appt and start e session.

for the ratings, i admit i might have give a too exaggerating rates. but i really did enjoy my session with her, tat is y i gave a higher rating here cos i hope she can get more customers aft me. my apologise to all the bros here for this.

as for the korean eng mixed, i was told by her tat she is one. & tat's wat my fren had told me. so i just followed wat is said to me. i'm not gd at judging ppl's nationalities either. you shud have be able to see from my signatures, all my usual FLs r mainly from china or thai. she is the 1st "korean english" mixed i ever tried.

as for the taxi fare, maybe i shud have posted on my 1st post, i actually did gave her sum money for taxi fare too. i'm sorry tat bro u had to pay for her taxi fare too.

i may not have a huge numbers of posting here, but i can definitely tell every bros here tat i'm not a OKT. I am also just here to share some FLs contacts for personal desires & enjoyments.

hey bro,i wish to extend my apologies if u reali aren't a okt.

but still u r reali doing the gal a big disadvantage when u give unrealistic ratings. it is not helping her, it is doing her more harm.juz imagine this senario, if a gal were to go ard saying tt hey, ys has a 9inch dick tt is @ least 4 inch thick,but end up other gals find out is juz normal size like the avg guy, imagine wat would happen to ur reputation?isnt tis hao xin zuo huai shi?

but still appreciate e effort for sharing

mightyys
06-01-2010, 11:08 PM
hey bro,i wish to extend my apologies if u reali aren't a okt.

but still u r reali doing the gal a big disadvantage when u give unrealistic ratings. it is not helping her, it is doing her more harm.juz imagine this senario, if a gal were to go ard saying tt hey, ys has a 9inch dick tt is @ least 4 inch thick,but end up other gals find out is juz normal size like the avg guy, imagine wat would happen to ur reputation?isnt tis hao xin zuo huai shi?

but still appreciate e effort for sharing

ok, i understand wat u mean bro. sorry for the disappointment u had.

maybe i shall stop sharing her contacts 1st. till further bros who went to try & give a more accurate fr then i will start sharing again.

xaiverviii
06-01-2010, 11:25 PM
ok, i understand wat u mean bro. sorry for the disappointment u had.

maybe i shall stop sharing her contacts 1st. till further bros who went to try & give a more accurate fr then i will start sharing again.

Bro, i wun encourage tt. mayb it is tt i wasnt the rite1 so she juz wanna get over and done with it. mayb with other bros, she is a goddess in bed? also i dun wanna get stoned by other bro here....:D:D

mightyys
06-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Bro, i wun encourage tt. mayb it is tt i wasnt the rite1 so she juz wanna get over and done with it. mayb with other bros, she is a goddess in bed? also i dun wanna get stoned by other bro here....:D:D

haha.. anyway i had alrdy given contacts to a handful bros alrdy. will see how it goes.. :)

xaiverviii
06-01-2010, 11:59 PM
haha.. anyway i had alrdy given contacts to a handful bros alrdy. will see how it goes.. :)

so who else is on ur score sheet???:D

mightyys
07-01-2010, 12:02 AM
so who else is on ur score sheet???:D

too many to be named.. you were e 1st to post fr. haha..

Akin
07-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Chillax, Bros of SB. No point agruing for 1 chick...

Heres my hot from the oven FR.

Im pretty confident she aint Korean + Eng mixed cos i dont see any Eng element. But she sure can speak Korean very well as i was communicating with her and the best part is she moaned in Korean. Maybe a K + Chinese instead.

(quite sure you wont reject her if she is at your doorstep)

(high rating because im a big boodies lover. I have to disagree with Bro xaiverviii B- comment. Maybe your hand to big lah, haha. i would regard it as a C cup but maybe my hand is small. She is a bit chubbly with a small beer belly. should measure around 27 below.

(we had a hot and passionate one as she said i look like her 1st love. haha, 'tan teo')

(not really very impressed as she insisted on me wearing the cap. but she still managed to tick my kkj)

fj: 8/10
(Simply make me feel happy and comfy)

Akin
07-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Chillax, Bros of SB. No point agruing for 1 chick...

Heres my hot from the oven FR.

Im pretty confident she aint Korean + Eng mixed cos i dont see any Eng element. But she sure can speak Korean very well as i was communicating with her and the best part is she moaned in Korean. Maybe a K + Chinese instead.

(quite sure you wont reject her if she is at your doorstep)

(high rating because im a big boodies lover. I have to disagree with Bro xaiverviii B- comment. Maybe your hand to big lah, haha. i would regard it as a C cup but maybe my hand is small. She is a bit chubbly with a small beer belly. should measure around 27 below.

(we had a hot and passionate one as she said i look like her 1st love. haha, 'tan teo')

(not really very impressed as she insisted on me wearing the cap. but she still managed to tick my kkj)

fj: 8/10
(Simply make me feel happy and comfy)

ray_lee
07-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Hi Bros,

I had tried her yesterday. Like what bro Akin posted, Its not so much a disappointment to me. I find the session ok at least not a session that you will hate. Here's my FR.

Looks: 8/10
BJ: 7/10 (With cab strictly. Says if i want she has a eurasian friend. But as i was overwhelmed by the way she speaks, heck care la.. Juz waiting for the FJ only..)
Boobs: Firm.. (Not good in cup size and stuff but juz nice for my hand. Soft and good feel)
FJ: 9/10 (For her attitute. Willing to change a couple of position its good. And she will not moan like no mother no father.. Its soft moan that makes me high..)

I booked the appt for 90mins 2 shots at $200. Paid happy and left. But bad thing is she's late. Booked a hotel in bugis and waited 20mins for her. So bros out there dun go for her session 2hours unless u booking the hotel for 3hrs and can tahan her to be late. But also perheps due to my timing peak hour so traffic is heavy... Hope others try her and post FR. I will try her and her eurasian friend together maybe next week when pay is out!

mobkillers
19-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Would really wanna try this exotic babe. Can I have her contacts pls?