PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE: Scam for Minahland

Sun_man
11-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Hi Bros out there,

Please beaware for the Minahland

I book a session with bro Minahland for Maia... cut the story short. Ding dong and i open the door. I was shock to see a girl abt 1.68m tall and FAT because Maia height is state 1.58m and silm. I started to have ????? in my mind... Going into the session, she was shit died fish on the bed. It was the worse expression with a malay i have ever had.

After the session, i sms to bro Minahland to complain and he don't dare to reply back. Then when i going home, i found out that bro Minahland sub Maia with "DIAN" cos the girl has a tattoo on her left ankle pls refer to this link for the pic - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/161321-new-dian-tall-fair-slim-sexy-great-c-cupper.html).

So bros out there pls don't fall into the trap of this scam services!

digby
11-02-2010, 12:19 AM
thanks for the advice

AssLover
11-02-2010, 01:43 AM
It will be good to see reply from the OKT.....sad to see rip offs like this....

Hackie
11-02-2010, 02:09 AM
i thought minahland closed already.

kong
11-02-2010, 03:50 AM
Wow!! Thanks bro. I almost booked them the other time.
Thankful I didn't. Wld up u or something. But I dunno how
don't think I can either. Haha.

Cheers!!

rooster
11-02-2010, 05:59 AM
yes i kena also..asked for Fina and i got Doll...in the pics Fina had no tatoos, but the gal that came had tatoos and looked so different from the pic.

Phybal
11-02-2010, 07:44 AM
I have to say, i gt problems with them as well.. been trying to hook up with one of the gurls since Dec but everytime i call or txt got no reply and my call go unanwsered. my last try was on the last 2 weeks of Jan but still same probs...

how can u run a services like this. anyway i given up on minahland already lor... there are many fishes in the sea to catch...

just my tots la...

Sun_man
11-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Ever there is any fishes in the sea to catch, it's hard to find really good one :(

i think bros out there MUST boycott minahland

kenneth38
11-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the tip bro, if not I sure kenna. I was also considering minahland's chicks. Keyword "was".

Gallery
11-02-2010, 11:43 AM
wow, lucky i never support them....bro imagine u order a chicken rice, i serve u a pork cutlet rice....is it ok for u?

Sun_man
11-02-2010, 02:05 PM
haha good description from bro gallery :P

TienPeace
11-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks bro for the warning...

matt hardy
11-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Tks bro i nearly going for her......cheers

NO17
11-02-2010, 04:09 PM
thanks for the advice

Babycina90
11-02-2010, 04:20 PM
that is why i left minahland and do on myself.anyone who want to boycott my ex boss can feel free to pm me.:)

topcook1
12-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the warning...cheers

k_one_k
12-02-2010, 02:29 PM
ay bro .. lets not forget tt each gerl in this line do this for a reason & the most common one is to either to ease the financial burden ... it kinda sux 4 us guys to complain even for the damages we did to this gerls ... cmon .. come back down to earth n reality ... if its bout helping out this chickers here, pls dont complain ... still in the end of the day, not much man iz likable by these gerls n dude pls have some respect to these gerls or either the okt ... watever it iz ... i still sincerly support minahland ... cheers !!

emorufio
12-02-2010, 02:54 PM
last post STFU n get a life...all pimps n ts go stop resubing new acts la...pls we all see thru this little crap of ure scam long time ago..

rodding
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM
ay bro .. lets not forget tt each gerl in this line do this for a reason & the most common one is to either to ease the financial burden ... it kinda sux 4 us guys to complain even for the damages we did to this gerls ... cmon .. come back down to earth n reality ... if its bout helping out this chickers here, pls dont complain ... still in the end of the day, not much man iz likable by these gerls n dude pls have some respect to these gerls or either the okt ... watever it iz ... i still sincerly support minahland ... cheers !!

what are you?are you retarded or something?do you seriously fucking think that our money grows on tree?this is a fucking fuck forum not nkf or something.

rodding
12-02-2010, 07:52 PM
luv it when some ballsless mf zap me. must be the okt or the okt lover. fucking faggot!!

Jack_Chen
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
ok, thanks for the heads up.

k_one_k
13-02-2010, 03:41 PM
what are you?are you retarded or something?do you seriously fucking think that our money grows on tree?this is a fucking fuck forum not nkf or something.

if you seriously think that your money is not worth for this fls be it either they are with okt or freelance then go fuck your own ass & keep your bloody money to yourself WTF are you doin in fl dome then you stupid retarded fool!!!couse i do believe ts still unload his cums nor matter who turns up at the door & she is better then the actual fl that he wanted.

nakalistic
13-02-2010, 04:41 PM
aiyoh guys... fight for what... let's all not be losers and mind our own business... want to screw, screw... dun want, dun screw... hahahha

rodding
13-02-2010, 05:36 PM
It will be good to see reply from the OKT.....sad to see rip offs like this....

the okt wont reply one lah cos got his dog/bitch to do the barking..... muahaha.......pewiiittt.......come boy come boy, lick your okt's ass hole.

Megavideo79
13-02-2010, 05:59 PM
i still sincerly support minahland ... cheers !!

You are a brainless clone, sent wrong gal still blindly support him.

k_one_k
13-02-2010, 08:04 PM
want to screw, screw... dun want, dun screw... hahahha

thats wat i meant coz end of the day you do get to screw a pussy & be done wif it

k_one_k
13-02-2010, 08:13 PM
the okt wont reply one lah cos got his dog/bitch to do the barking..... muahaha.......pewiiittt.......come boy come boy, lick your okt's ass hole.

Well cocksucker gez you back posting after fucking your own ass ya since you so cheapskate about spending your bloody cash on fls & dont nid to gez who is the M.F thats been zapping me go ahead dont give a damn about my points.im not surprise to see you selling your ass here soon

k_one_k
13-02-2010, 08:17 PM
You are a brainless clone, sent wrong gal still blindly support him.

you bloody cock eye isit?do you tink im the okt for minahland?i have frs on other gerls apart from minahland y wud an okt be fucking other fls you stupid shit!!

Tai_zi21
14-02-2010, 10:27 AM
thats wat i meant coz end of the day you do get to screw a pussy & be done wif it

But as a customer? shouldn't i get wat i paid for? so ur meaning is if u go to a resturant,and u order steak... but in the end they just give u bread to eat and after u eat... u r still ok with it? though wat u order is steak?

It not abt getting to screw a pussy here... it abt u feeling cheated... their $ very hard to earn? and wat make u think tat samsters money here fall down from the sky huh? our money not hard earn money?

k_one_k
14-02-2010, 02:35 PM
But as a customer? shouldn't i get wat i paid for? so ur meaning is if u go to a resturant,and u order steak... but in the end they just give u bread to eat and after u eat... u r still ok with it? though wat u order is steak?

It not abt getting to screw a pussy here... it abt u feeling cheated... their $ very hard to earn? and wat make u think tat samsters money here fall down from the sky huh? our money not hard earn money?

But do you stil eat it even though that is not what you ordered?I dont think so bro am i right?What im trying to say here is bro ts did ordered someone else but turn up another & did he still eat that pussy?Why not just turn away then complain instead of eat first then complain.Thats what i meant by in the end still get what he needed instead of what he wanted.So bro its not about eating steak in a restaurant but screwing a pussy.

fcuk gals
14-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi Bros out there,

Please beaware for the Minahland

I book a session with bro Minahland for Maia... cut the story short. Ding dong and i open the door. I was shock to see a girl abt 1.68m tall and FAT because Maia height is state 1.58m and silm. I started to have ????? in my mind... Going into the session, she was shit died fish on the bed. It was the worse expression with a malay i have ever had.

After the session, i sms to bro Minahland to complain and he don't dare to reply back. Then when i going home, i found out that bro Minahland sub Maia with "DIAN" cos the girl has a tattoo on her left ankle pls refer to this link for the pic - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/161321-new-dian-tall-fair-slim-sexy-great-c-cupper.html).

So bros out there pls don't fall into the trap of this scam services!

i will been following tis minahland boss a mly guy wearing spectacles he is thin fucker who have no balls once i even go to the internet cafe frm there i see he been using a lot of nicks 2 con us,here is the nick,BABYCINA90,HACKIE,PSSTARAW,MINAHLAND,JOHNNYBR AVO,JAMESEAH,MARSHALLMATTER,AND MANY MORE SOME MORE HE CON MANY BROS HERE BY USING THE SAME GAL FOR DIFFRENT NAME,N REALLY N RIGHT HE NW USING 3 GALS ONE WIT THE TATOO,N ONE TALL WAN,THE OTHER WAN SHORT N PLUMP....PLZ TAKE NOTE HE USE MANY NUMBERS AND ACT AS A GAL TAT'S Y WEN WE CALL THE GAL HE SAYS SMS PLZ COZ HE IS HOLDING THE PHONE...

Sun_man
14-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks bro fcuk gals for the pic... i think a bros out there see him around, must give him a go lesson

As for bro k_one_k, i think u r too rich too throw money around lah! Maybe you can give some money to bros here to have a happy time hahah... :P

archer69
14-02-2010, 09:28 PM
nice pix arg... is it a lady boy or wat :D

jameseah
14-02-2010, 10:02 PM
(fcuk gals) you girl or boy.pls tell me the truth

first you intro yourselve as girl.then your thread deleted
then you intro girl her as a bro.then you thread deleted
now you post a pic of whoever the person is and say that is minahland boss.
and pointing the finger at me saying im a clone.
but i guess what everyone wants to know is who are you??
girl boy or aqua??

pls click the link below to see the real fcuk_gals and his clone nicks
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/161697-cutie-lydia-2-share.html
see post #14 and #15.cut and paste but different nicks..

GOTcha

maybe you are minahland boss and to avoid being detected you quickly post any of your enemy photo up.cuz seems to me you are the one pushing your girls thread up always.nice try OKT

and since you are doing minahs.you blame all the fl here as under okt and so your business can go up.
HAiz nice try bro.

so bros here beware of the politician and clones of sbf.

Sun_man
14-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Hmm... bro jameseah you have a point there!

Babycina90
15-02-2010, 03:11 AM
i will been following tis minahland boss a mly guy wearing spectacles he is thin fucker who have no balls once i even go to the internet cafe frm there i see he been using a lot of nicks 2 con us,here is the nick,BABYCINA90,HACKIE,PSSTARAW,MINAHLAND,JOHNNYBR AVO,JAMESEAH,MARSHALLMATTER,AND MANY MORE SOME MORE HE CON MANY BROS HERE BY USING THE SAME GAL FOR DIFFRENT NAME,N REALLY N RIGHT HE NW USING 3 GALS ONE WIT THE TATOO,N ONE TALL WAN,THE OTHER WAN SHORT N PLUMP....PLZ TAKE NOTE HE USE MANY NUMBERS AND ACT AS A GAL TAT'S Y WEN WE CALL THE GAL HE SAYS SMS PLZ COZ HE IS HOLDING THE PHONE...

i told you b4 at my thread that i use to work under minahland.so is that a scam.since when that i never pick up my phone call.

devilson
15-02-2010, 03:49 AM
i told you b4 at my thread that i use to work under minahland.so is that a scam.since when that i never pick up my phone call.

i see babycina90 always kena hantam...
even in her thread...
chill girl...maybe some ppl envy u or something...(just my opinion)
i think u are quite honest...
so dont worry...what comes ard goes ard...
and i believe in karma...
so if u do good...
u will get something good in return...

now u feel the pain...
maybe u enjoy later...hehe...

just my 2 cents...

CHEERS!!!

Babycina90
15-02-2010, 04:07 AM
i see babycina90 always kena hantam...
even in her thread...
chill girl...maybe some ppl envy u or something...(just my opinion)
i think u are quite honest...
so dont worry...what comes ard goes ard...
and i believe in karma...
so if u do good...
u will get something good in return...

now u feel the pain...
maybe u enjoy later...hehe...

just my 2 cents...

CHEERS!!!

thank you for your remark

boi-boi
16-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Phone ringin fl answering. Easy to passing to her. Okt wit many phone.1phone for 1fl.

howck001
16-02-2010, 12:02 PM
always trust in senior bro, atleast read some FR, before booking any girl..
don't be in so hurry to bonk...
you will always get good gem among this ..... thats why this forum is there...
there are many agents and hunter are there....to cheat you.

i have many bad experience... make me learn,
Please read FR before booking any girl... you will not get disappointed at least.

fboonchye
16-02-2010, 12:37 PM
I posted this on 28 Sept in the hope that everyone out there can understand.
Now it seems that the situation is becoming worse and I will predict that the 3-5 minahs in Lavender/Elegance will soon appear in newly created threads as "new independents", "young and fresh minah", 1st time 19 yrs old minah", "horny minah from chatroom".... and many many more la!! If you really want to put a value to them, they are far in comparison with the other minahs in the SBF. My advice to brothers is to book minahs only from Groups like popcorn/bull dog/fallen maidens/cyber. Pay maybe $30 (price at 150-180) and you get good looks, educated and class minahs instead of these "RUBBISH".

Here is the post for your reading pleasure:
Elegance Minahs
Hahaha.. I cant help but laugh and laugh over the thread, "Book Leona, comes Shikin at the doorstep".
I am sure many samsters have experienced same incident But are not bothered to make a fuss over this.
I must state this - if you chose to book this group of $80-100 minahs, you would probably be make like an idiot cause if the one you want is not available, another one will be sent as substitute and taking the person's identity. But if you chose to go for the higher classy minahs from 150-250, this would not occur. Try the other minahs from this same Forum la (the better standard and higher price) - you will get the classy, presentable, well-dressed and educated minahs. And no substitute if the one that you booked cant make it. In another words, no fake minah or an imposter appearing at your door and saying "I am Maria" when she is not Maria, hahaha..
Better still, you can opt for other locations instead of Elegance as frequented by the EM.
No offence for this group of minahs operating from Lavender Food Court, their preference hotel is the Elegance 81 which is close for quick and efficent substitution. They will appear again and again in this forum with all sorts of headings like ... "poly or ITE student needs financial help" or "my friend or cousin needs help" or "young pretty 18 yrs old minah doing 1st time" or "my grandma or close one is in hospital and needs help", the headings go on and on..(dont get conned!!).Best is straight to the point as those advertised by others in forum with stats and damage, this are the genuine ones (no need to make pathetic headings).
For this group of low class, tatoo minahs with looks and body at below 5 on the average, I will suggest they operate as a Group named "Elegance Minahs" and have a main line to contact. If this is done, it would avoid all the unhappiness of samsters in not getting the right minah which is described on the thread.
If they do this, then for example, the sms will go like this..
Me .. hi, how many minahs operating today..
Elegance Minahs (EM) .. right now at 2 pm, we have 4 in total, later at 5 pm, will have about 6 minahs.
Me .. ok, I check in to hotel elegance 81 in 1 hr time
EM.. ok
Me (after checking in) .. hi, I am here in 0217
EM.. ok, we will send 2 up to your room for you to choose
Me.. ok, great

Hahaha, this is a good idea isnt it..
You only pay a one payment of $20 if you reject all the girls that have been sent for your viewing.
If you choose any of the minah, a standard rate of $80 for 90 mins and 1 shot apply including the usual Do's and Dont's.
No more asking for Zizi and you get Kiki or asking for Jaja and you get Mae or Leona and you get Shikin, or Melody and you get Baby.
I think they shouldnt be making idiots out of the many samsters who have booked them once and never to return .. I am sure there are many!!
So, a word of advice and caution to all samsters - read their FRs but dont believe it too much, check out those who post that they are in need of help (probably member only less than 3 mths and their own people) and lastly, dont believe that their looks are above 5.
Better still, just take a walk around the Lavender Food Court or near the Elegance Hotel and there, you can have a good view of these minahs with their agts in bright daylight. Then you may decide to support them or not.
Good luck to all...
Unquote.

Rickey
16-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Wise words of advice from Bro Howck001. Sorry tat he has oso been thru bad experiences.

I hav gone thru some myself. He is right... Tis forum thru the FRs written by our dear bros wil help us to choose wisely and find the right 1 to mit our own needs .. savings us $$$ !!!. If only i had discovered SBF earlier i wouldn't hav lost quite a sum previously by visiting adpost where there are no FRs abt the FLs. Actually had to tikum tikum yr luck and find out only when the gal comes into yr room.

Tku bro howck001 for highlighting tis to all SBF bros. Appreciate

devilson
16-02-2010, 10:12 PM
i think wise thing is if u get different girls...
dont bonk them...pay them what u want to give...
or maybe nt at all...and walk away...
boycott the okt (u urself)...

samsters need to check detailed description of the girls...
tattoos..body type...boobs size...(if no pics)...
maybe samsters can upload the girls pic to hp...
1 hr before bonking...i know its troublesome for samsters nt tech savvy...
but would u lose 100 bucks (or less)...or lose 10 min of uploading time to hp??
u choose...

if u boycott okt...
who lose?? OKT LOSE LA...

ONCE BITTEN CONFERM TWICE SHY...;)

JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH...

CHEERS!!!:D

sweetbabe
17-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Many2many problems

fcuk gals
17-02-2010, 11:50 AM
hey fucker jamesseah is also ur nick wat nw ur all cum out alr n trying 2 act cool....u nt happy i cum dwn lavenderlah bro find u hw take u fight one on one for cheating all the bros here hw u wan nt u motherfucker u no balls malay fucker.............

fcuk gals
17-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Fuck ur moyherlah u ciao aqua u wait i sure cum dwn wan no need 2 worry kkk

fboonchye
17-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow... Sweebabe just replied to me very privately... really very sweet, hmm..
I love you, sweetbabe..
Quote:
FUCK UR MOTHERCHEEBYE U CUM OUT I WILL CUM LAVENDER U FUCKING BASTARD MALAY CCB U DARE U CUM OUT DON'T HIDE IN THE INTERNET OR AT KOVAN U MOTHERFUCKER U THINK U WAN 2 SABO ME IS IT.FUCK UR MOTHERCHEEBYE U NT HAPPY CUM OUTLAH I SURE BREAK UR FUCKING FACE...U OKT RIGHT CUM OUTLAH U DARE MOTHERFUCKER NO BALLS.......NW I CAL U ANS LAH Y SCARED HUH......:mad:
Unquote...

Very educated Sweetbabe or whatever you want to call yourself... hehehehe...