PDA

View Full Version : FR on Kelly(h7r4) & Petain 1st-Timer Guide

Corinthian
13-04-2004, 12:48 AM
Aloha to all fellow brudders!

I have been gathering informations and tips from the forum for a few days before my trip todae, down to Petain for the first time! First time mah, so abit excited, then always see FR by other brudders, so excited to write one of my own also, haha...

And for the benefits of any new brudders, i have also put myself into their shoe todae, and come up with this Petain-First-Timer-Guide. Hope this guide can help make some first-timers' trips easier and smoother.

Also, i will be providing a detailed Field Report on H7R4-Kelly. I know the FR is not up to standard yet and too lengthy, but i will do better next time. Hope u guys enjoy the Guide/FR, any feedbacks or comments are welcome. If any part of my report is incorrect, pls kindly correct me. Thanks all brudders!

PETAIN FIRST-TIMER GUIDE:

How to get to the Petain houses?
-I thought it was hard...hell no! It was damn easy! Driving i no need sae lah, serangoon rd/kitchener rd/ragoon rd correct liao.. For those taking public transport like me, u can either pick taxis/buses/MRT. Take cab just said Petain Rd or Marne Rd. Take buses can take either Bus Num 97,111,106,139,81 or 13. For trains, just take to Farrer Park MRT, get out from Exit G (u should see a motor/car/mechanic shop with red signboard beside the exit). Out the exit, walk left all the way down, pass a bustop,continue until u see a Indian Temple, then cross the rd to the opp. side. Continue walkin down along the rd and u will see Marne Rd, turn in at the right alley, and walk until u see a 24 hr kopitiam, turn right again, and u should see many machiam terraces hses/shops with nums...hola, u had reached the heaven!

How do start bonking?
-WAlk along the houses, choose 1 u wan, walk in. Inside many rms, dun nid to remember gt light no light, door open means she available, door closed means no. After u pick your hse and rm (the WL should be lying or sitting on the bed beside the door reading/watch tv/kniting/staring at ceiling), juz ask straight away "How muchy missy?", she will tell u a price (either 30,40,50), u ok juz step in close the door. Depend on the WL or urself, u can pay upfront or after the bonk....the rest of the actions are for u guys to self-discover! happy bonking and dun forget ur FR!!!

STORY-MODE FIELD REPORT: Kelly-H7R4

Argh man...first time down to petain, and i wont sae it's a good experience for me...I reached there at 3.30pm, quite crowded outside all the hses,gt many old uncles,30+/40+ men, 2 young men like me, and 2 angmo...I lighted a ciagrette and slowly walked by the hses and at the same time drinking my Red Bull and lookin at my hp coz i saved all the h?r? inside. I saw the first few hses like all doors closed, thought so suay kanna peak hr sia...sian liao...first i walk to h20, wanted to look for maggie, but cannot find rm18, sibei strange...walked out and go to h11, did not went in becoz: (1)3,4 men waiting outside the hse liao, (2)inside at least 6 men standing around....sian liao loh, means AA (r6) and JaiJai(r9) are out. Remember still gt h10r10 kathy, but her door closed....feeling depressed liao...

My hp left only 1 more WL, Jac (h7r1)....so walked quickly to h7, and walked up. Fark! r1 door closed! hainz...just when i thought maybe go other hses anyhow try one, i saw the opened rm beside the staircase, r4....saw the chick inside, whao, nt bad sia...she look like typical malaysian ah-lian with long and dyed blonde reborn hair, chio leh..then she wearing this yellow 1-piece mini-dress....quite sexy also...juz as i was wondering want to go in anot, a thai foreign walked up the stairs and stop outside her rm and stare...i though KNN got so suay mah! like tat also can kanna cut Q! But he stare stare 3 min den he walked off...i straight away go over and into the rm. I said :"Xiao jie..." She replied straight away w/o lookin at me (she was kniting) :"Wu shi..." So i think for 5 secs, then :"ok!". I go in put my bag down and close the door. Den i ask her pay first or wad, she sae up to me, so i thought i pay first maybe she more happy can do better job....so i paid and strip. She striped damn fast sia, nt even wearing bra, juz tat 1-piece yellow dress with bareback and a black panty...then wash-up nothing interesting...touch her boobs abit, not very big...maybe B or barely C nia...then she dry herself with a towel and pass me a roll of toilet paper for wiping myself...%$#@^&*.......nvm....then she ask me lie down on the bed, face up...then straight away put on cap on my rod...i was thinking "sian no BBBJ"...cap on liao, she started BJ kneeling on the bed beside me, not much kick.... normal bj...i touch touch ard, den wan touch the cunt, but wat the hell! she kept her legs closed like oyster shell! I abit tulan liao, tried to force open with 1 hand, barely enough for a hand to go in, just managed to touch touch 10 sec, she ask me go up....wha....i sian 1/2....nvm....i go up missionary, sian sian pump for 5 min, she gave a few moans, show me a "ohh...i feel pain..." face, i play play nipples abit, grab the boobs gently, sqeeze sqeeze abit, then wanted a kiss on the lip, but she keep closing her eyes, and worse! my lips haven even reach her lips yet, she jerked her head sideway and immediately reach for a tissue paper and wipe her cheek...i was like "wtf! so hygenic ah! i bathe with Dettol then come here one leh!" 1/2 the mood gone liao....

Then suddenly she said i like abit tired, not pumpin hard enough, maybe doggie easier for me, den she changed her position. I did not sae anything much, juz said "okok...", den doggie, pump in rytheme; hard,soft,hard,hard,soft...and all the while during the doggie, she only moan twice (so soft that even my pet cat can do 10 times louder..), and she rested her head on the pillow faced down, left hand grabbing the pillow tightly,right hand under pillow....after 10 min, i ask her changed i below can anot, she like abit tulan, but still go on top...then ask me "still need very long to come ah?", i actually can last quite long lah (coz i keep distracting myself with the tv to go longer), but i told her "soon lah.." then she on top up & down less than 20 thrusts, stopped and lie on me..i asked:"y? tired ah?" she replied:"on top of coz tired lah." (now then u know! neh neh pok sia, i after work come here paid u 50 bucks to enjoy myself,and u make me go on top, i nt tired ah!?") Then i see time almost 20 min liao, ask her might as well finished me off with a gd hj...so she climbed down sit beside me then hj. Once again i tried to finger her, this time i got my index finger inside rather easy, but guess wad's her response? A 2-sec hateful stare + a complain sae my fingernail long...wha...nabei, i goin crazy...my fingernail only 0.3cm long leh! very pain meh!? wha...nvm....i damn sian liao, so gt my fingers out and fondle her boobs enough liao. 3 min of hj and i juz let my rod shoot...and she's actually smiling when i shoot...damn,

For 25 mins i only see her smile 5 times; (1) when i step into her rm (2) when i paid her (3) when i shot (4) when she washing me (5) when i leave and she sae bye-bye to me so cheerfully...
$#@^&**^^% :mad:

GRADES FIELD REPORT: Kelly-H7R4

Looks: Chio. ah-lian looking. *8/10
Figure: Slim and tall (abt 165cm), but boobs abit small, abt B or C. Bum quite fleshy. Juz nice for bang bang. *7/10
Skin: Quite smooth. Quite fair complexion. *7/10
Pussy: Not very tight. But still ok lah.. *6/10
BBBJ: Not available.
AR: NOt available.
BJ: Normal skill with cap on, nothing special. No deep-throat, no CIM. *6/10
HJ: Quick hands. *6/10
FJ: Nt very satisfied. Missionary at least she still bother to moan,doggie startin moan abit,after awhile silent. *6/10
Dmg: SGD 50

CONCLUSION(S):

For brothers who's lookin for a good-looking WL to bonk, den u guys can go for her. Look at her only can turn-on(except for big boobs lovers). Attitude-wise, i wont sae she's rude or wad, seems friendly but dont tok much. Might abit black-faced if u do something she's nt happy with. Service-wise, abit lacking. No bbbj,no french-kiss,no lick face, no cim, no nipple-sucking, no fingering, no ass-rim, no pussy-sucking.......So as i said, if looks are impt to u, den u might like her,if u r lookin for services, she might nt be suitable.

RTF: Maybe, if really all the other WL i like all not available.

Finally finished my report...wha...damn long sia....lolx...hope u guys wun get tulan reading this...If anyone have any FR on Kelly, pls tell me too (post a link or copy and paste).. Btw, how come i cant find maggie's rm? h20r18 rite? :confused: And do jai jai and aa allow cim?

Idoru
13-04-2004, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=Corinthian]Aloha to all fellow brudders!

I have been gathering informations and tips from the forum for a few days before my trip todae, down to Petain for the first time! First time mah, so abit excited, then always see FR by other brudders, so excited to write one of my own also, haha...

================================================== ========

Hi Bro. your FR is supeb, detailed and eleborate. Keep it up, I enjoyed your style of writing. Much better than the "Letter to the Corinthian" which was written in parables.
Cheers

Rubber
14-04-2004, 12:32 AM
Btw, how come i cant find maggie's rm? h20r18 rite? :confused: And do jai jai and aa allow cim?

h20r18 - all the way in, room on the right.

obelisk
26-07-2004, 02:02 AM
yo bro corinthian,
when u going down again?
can bring me along?
me first timer sia....
gf kns one... cannot do this cannot do tt...
wan to do some live firing exercise b4 i fuck her upside down...
if possible can jio me along?

slashGNR
26-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Good effort bro Corinthian....when Kelly was quite new, she allowed fingering but I guess she disallowed now for whatever reasons....

Adios...

awesomefucker
26-07-2004, 12:39 PM
I agree with you. I have tried her quite some her back. :)

Good effort bro Corinthian....when Kelly was quite new, she allowed fingering but I guess she disallowed now for whatever reasons....

Adios...

fei_fei45
26-07-2004, 10:11 PM
well done bro cor and welcome to the family

Khoratian
31-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Nice FR. but $50 ah.. i seldom pay for so high there one.. at most $40 coz so far quite disappointed with most of the service, but if considering 30-40 ok lah.

Seen quite a few recommendation here but always no chance to up one, end up either going for poor service one or route to GL for 80 or thai 40 heheh.

Metric
31-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Nice FR. but $50 ah.. i seldom pay for so high there one.. at most $40 coz so far quite disappointed with most of the service, but if considering 30-40 ok lah.

Seen quite a few recommendation here but always no chance to up one, end up either going for poor service one or route to GL for 80 or thai 40 heheh.
trust me bro....or should i say trust us. u will get a totally different experience with those $50 WLs.

BossAhBoy
01-08-2004, 05:02 AM
think i have her before not bad and good service

bongster
01-08-2004, 01:38 PM
trust me bro....or should i say trust us. u will get a totally different experience with those $50 WLs.

lolz... hey try H5R55, H11(Jia Jia or AA), these 3 my friend's favourite... service ala GL 150, got AR, 69, frenching everything also got. H7R1, Jac for looks (look like wong li lin). For mi, I onli got one tirak, H10R2... lao chio, the rest I not interested

speedpass
01-08-2004, 09:08 PM
hi , tis is my 1st post here .

any good ones to recommend at petain ? i onli tried the one at unit 3 , 2nd level .

camry.
06-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Good FR Bro! Keep it up!

scorpie
09-08-2004, 11:37 PM
lolz... hey try H5R55, H11(Jia Jia or AA), these 3 my friend's favourite... service ala GL 150, got AR, 69, frenching everything also got. H7R1, Jac for looks (look like wong li lin). For mi, I onli got one tirak, H10R2... lao chio, the rest I not interested

hi, saw H10R2 the other day n u said she's ur tirak. Can tell me more about her? find her not bad but i've actually never seen her before till lately. thks.

horserider
17-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Bro Corinithan,
Quite agreed with Ur view on Kelly.
I wonder wat is wrong with her attitude ?
I told her to let mi finger her pussy, she gave mi a warning tat she can call mata to book mi for rape. ( she refused to let mi see her cunt , instead she close her legs tight. wat for be a hooker if she don't want this or that ?) my friend told mi she had an air of arrogance.

tanahkow
19-09-2004, 08:42 PM
It really depends on the person. If you are a regular like I am, she allows me to finger anywhere without going overboard of course.

That's the benefit for being a regular, that's why i always go back to her.

ang076
02-10-2004, 04:39 PM
Went to Petain Road after Chinatown, with the intention of looking for the gal who wear blue dress in House 7 ( she caught my attention as she looked a bit like Priscelia Chan( Zeng Shimei). ( I always thought she was Jac.)

When I reach House 7 and discovered that Rm1 was closed .. ( the sign says "closed."). I walked around and saw that gal in blue.. ( I realised that she is Kelly of House 7 rm 4.) So, I had mistaken her as Jac.

I went in and said ,"hi".. She was doing some knitting... She said , "wu shi." I said okay and paid her $50.

We undressed and she told me to lie down as she washed her vagina while she sat on wash basin.

Then she licked my nipple and rubbed my cock. and then she cap condom on my cock and perform BJ.. and looked at me with a horny smile.( I fantasised her to be Priscelia Chan. ).. Then she told me to get up.. and she lie down ... she opened her legs and told me to bonk her.. I hestitated for a while as I was staring at her in a foolish way.. then she pulled me over and told me to position myself and she hold my buttock and start to make my cock rum her vagina... after a few bonkings. I stopped myself.. and she made my lie down and she sat on me.. started to rum my cock,,, Her face full of stress as she moaning...( I said okay..okay...) she stopped... and looked at my cock.. later she performed HJ very hard...( I closed my eyes as it was painful...) until I cummed a lot... she look happy...and then took out a roll of toilet paper and told me to clean myself.. she then went to wash basin.. and washed her hands and vagina and then used a towel to clean her body before dressing up..

When I come out , 2 guys was standing at the Kelly's door.. They looked at Kelly and then walked off.. ( Maybe they are aware of Kelly's service??)

FR on Kelly.

Look: 8/10 ( she looked a bit like Priscelia Chan. Her hair is long and dyed gold.)

Body: 7.5 /10 ( Fair, and slim, Slightly Hour-glass.. Bust size .32 B and panties size 5 .)

FJ: 7/10 ( she bonked my cock hard and moaning.)

BJ: 6/10 ( she smiled as she licked my cock and then she sucked my cock.)

Service attitude: 4/10. ( she dont clean my cock after she made me cum.)

RTF: yes.. Once a month ( only because of her Priscelia Chan looks.)

Verdict: Be prepared to accept substandard service, when you look for her. ( If you want better service where WLs will clean your cock after you cum, go to GL and prepared to pay more. GL's CAT 80 WLs even perform better service than those WLs of PT . ( I experience that last month.)

After this incident, I change my monthly bonking plan... ( Go to GL twice - to look for CAT 150, and 2 weeks later , look for CAT 80 . Go to PT once - to look for "Priscelia Chan look-alike." ) ( 2 visit to GL and 1 visit to PT every month..)

horserider
04-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Wat happened, Bro Ang076 ? how come U fuck WL now ?

Wat happened to your signature " My FRs don't involve FUCKING , as I don't have the heart to FUCK WL? " Wat cause the change in U ? :D

ang076
04-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Off topics- Yes, I dont have the heart to bonk WLs..
But the CAT150 WLs I met in GL are very horny type..They are not satisfied with my letter to them" no sex pls." They want more than that.

I have seen their angry look when I tried to stop them from inserting my cock into their vaginas, they just brushed my hand away.. and start rumming me..

After that , they gave my horny look and made horny comment when they see cum coming out of my cock.. That is what they really wants.

I have since discovered my true sexual preference- " I like it when the Gals dominated me, sat on top on me and rumming my cock."

spoonge
18-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Anyone knows her whereabouts? She left Flanders Square in 2004. She was from JB former Dulex KTV before 1999.

Before the ex-GL Cat150 came to Flanders Square, she was the most beautiful and youngest there. She is same age as Kidd (H14R4). Kidd join Flanders Square in 2003.

Her service is so-so except for her regular.

If she don't have the Ah Lian blonde hair, she just look like a beautiful office lady.

Jac is on the right side of the stairs and she is on the left side. Her neighbor Jac and Kathy (ex-Yvonne) has quit too. Therefore, can't fish any information.

Those where the days where good service popular girls are Jac, Pat and Kathy (H10R10).

Good service is Kathy (H7R6L2).

Most beautiful is her, Kelly. Can compare with present day Joyce.

Before there is City Square, that plot of land has banana trees. That is how Flanders Square got its name.

Along Petain Road, there was a vacant HDB flat Blk 21 at the present day park with a new side road that links to City Square. At night, Blk 21 is filled with illegal immigrants.

Any Flanders Square old-timer knows her present movements?

spoonge
18-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Anyone knows her whereabouts? She left Flanders Square in 2004. She was from JB former Dulex KTV before 1999.

Before the ex-GL Cat150 came to Flanders Square, she was the most beautiful and youngest there. She is same age as Kidd (H14R4). Kidd join Flanders Square in 2003.

If she don't have the Ah Lian blonde hair, she just look like a beautiful office lady.

Jac is on the right side of the stairs and she is on the left side. Her neighbor Jac and Kathy (ex-Yvonne) has quit too. Therefore, can't fish any information.

Those where the days where good service popular girls are Jac, Pat and Kathy (H10R10).

Before there is City Square, that plot of land has banana trees. That is how Flanders Square got its name.

Along Petain Road, there was a vacant HDB flat Blk 21 at the present day park with a new side road that links to City Square. At night, Blk 21 is filled with illegal immigrants.

spoonge
19-11-2013, 01:25 AM

jacky43
19-11-2013, 09:32 PM
I love history! From the bottom of my heart, an entire race of people could be erase from this planet if their enemy show no mercy. But in the name of rightness we have to fight back. WW2 Nazi and the Japanese imperial army. A value discussion which belongs to another website.

Now, is she the Kelly we are writing about? I recalled back in 2008? She started at H1 and, she is pretty and I had one session with her only. I recalled back then she called $40, her sister was (current) H10 Anna the others I forgot.

One time I notice she complaint to her OKT, she told him of slow business then she MIA. Somehow, she returned 2 years later that I can't recalled in which house. Finally, as Kelantan's lane clinic and AV has it she stayed put in H12.

This followed by ex Inter, May (she is still there) Princess Joey and Christie (left in 2010). Also one of the beautifully ex girl many of us will recalled MJ.

Oh! To, Kelantan's lane clinic your CCTV could never captured. 3 years ago the girls practice oral cleaning after servicing her clients. Take the case of H7 ex Kathy and H16R11 Pat. Today, I beg mine bonus Pat did not want to spend $ on tooth paste. Please remind them on this.

jacky43
19-11-2013, 09:36 PM
I disagreed with the brother that the ex girls served better, however as I wrote in the above thread. This generation I seldom see good oral cleaning from the girls after session.

And we are looking at BJ, even BBBJ with cum in mouth. Probably they put the trust on CD. Or they are plain lazy.

spoonge
20-11-2013, 03:02 AM
This Kelly is before SARS era. Her looks is kind of Kelly Chan replica.

Height 168cm. Cat50. Smoke Salem. Voice sound like a kid. Hair almost touch buttock. Use bet slip to do origami while waiting for customer. Has a 14" CRT TV tuned to TCS8 in her room. Always have dinner with ex-Kathy H7R6L2 in L2 common table at 5pm. Ex-Jac H7R1L2 was to busy to join them as queue is merry-go-round in H7 staircase. Not the present Kelly.

Those days SBF was http://www.delphi.com/sammyboy/ . In that forum, there was an excel file that summaries all Flanders Square girls to download onto floppy disk or Zip disk or 125MB hard disk of P2 Windows98 PC. I was using 1G GSM Motorola Star Tac X and 2.5G GSM Sismen M35. No fibre-optic. ASDL is too expensive. So 56K.

Here are infor from old-timer Flanders Square friends that I have lost touch.

After Kelly left in 2004, H7R4L2 is occupied by Ling Ling Cat50 for a few months. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1447381&postcount=153 . Then H7R3L1 Chan Chan (Milf, best Cat30) move up to H7R4L2. 2008 to 2009, H7R4L2 was vaccant. Thereafter, come our present day Miki H26R4 who change room number from H7R4L2 to H7R28L2. But still a feng shui spot of H7.

When Miki H26R4 join H7R4(28)L2, that was the time of Coco's murder and the introduction of CCTV. Banana trees (Flanders means banana leaf) was chop of and replaced with City Square Mall. No longer Kim Jio Kah (Banana Roots).

Not even a single banana tree left.

spoonge
20-11-2013, 03:03 AM
I left this city for many years and just returned recently. Petain Road has change a lot.

The HDB flat Blk 21 along Petian Road which illegal immigrant hide out was tear down. Heard it was in 2002. The abandon Blk 21 HDB Carpark is the present day barricaded empty land in front of Flanders Square (aka Kim Jio Kah). The new side road at Petain Road; Kitchener Link split/ in-way-of Blk 21 and Blk 21 carpark if Blk 21 still present and the old Blk 21 Carpark is not a barricaded empty lot.

Blk 21 is a 25 storey HDB flat. Vacant since 1985 because of rumor structures issues of the Collapse of New World Hotel (present day Rowell Road HDB Flat). This rumor may be incorrect.

The white black spot dog Bobby has gone.

Marne Road carpark has a new shoe-box condo.

Sidetrack abit. The kampong style zinc house during 70s is actually located on present day City Square Mall. The present house are banana (Kim Jio) plantation. One day it catch fire and burn away everything. After the fire, banana trees are clear and present day houses are built. New banana trees are planted on the fire located which is the present day City Square Mall.

The kampong zine house temple in-front of Marne Road carpark was the only thing left after the fire.

This is how this side road along Petian Road got its name. Flanders Square meaning banana. Kim Jio Kah meaning Banana Roots.

The Datoh Gong Shrine near ex-H30 along the drain facing City Square where Motorcycle are parked is gong. This Datoh Gong Shrine is accurate and acts as a hope for the girls of those era.

H7 L2 Four Face Buddha has moved down to the close door temple in front of Marne Road carpark. Many veteran Flanders Square folk has mention that the Four Face Buddha has blessed many H7 L2 girls such as ex-Jac H7R2L2, ex-Kathy H7R6L2, ex-Kelly H7R4L2, ex-Ling Ling H7R4L2 ex-Chan Chan H7R4L2/ H7R3L1 (Cat30 Milf make big bucks after shift from L1 to L2), ex-Sugar H7R3L2 (present ex-GL era), Miki H7R4(28)L2/H26R4, Chris H7R1L2/ H26R1 Queenie H7R5L2/ H26R5 & Ann H7R2L2/ H26R6. It is a merry-go-round on H7 L2 staircase back then.

spoonge
20-11-2013, 03:04 AM
Original Petian girls mostly never work in GL before. Mostly fresh from Malaysia (but hey , no virgins) or Malaysia massage/ KTV/ house. Therefore, they follow strictly to the DSC's standard safety SOP. Except Yvonne H16R7.

Not even KS, Desker, local massage or KTV. Even though those days local massage and KTV only have both local and MY girls. Some are underage or no permit. This infor can be trace back from a local book No Money No Honey.

Kind of dull. Those days, some girls discard BJ CD and change a new CD for FJ. Fingering must wear surgery glove. Must mouth wash for lick pussy or frenching or 69 (only ex-Kathy H7R6L2 provide). Raw must use female CD. Wash body for cat bath. Wash nipple. Put towel below to collect pussy juice if long hour booking. Cat30 and below no BJ. Cat40 BJ depends.

SARs period, must take temperature and leave down IC number.

As for the ex-GL, they know DSC's standard safety SOP and ex-GL standard customer satisfaction SOP. Therefore, they will tailor make the best package in between.

Well, original-Flanders Square girls or ex-GL depends on individual. Safety or Adventure.

From ex-Kelly to histories are long story. I shall end here because my main focus to find ex-Kelly's H7R4L2 whereabout.

Thanks for reading old Flanders Square (Kim Jio Kah) stories.

teochewahpek
20-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Collapse of New World Hotel (present day Rowell Road HDB Flat).

former Hotel New World site is now Fortuna Hotel, opp Serangoon Plaza.

jacky43
20-11-2013, 09:09 PM
A part of PT history probably recorded in our mentor David Brazil book. The part on ex Malaysian call girls, this is not in no $ no horny. I could feel the fright from the girls after I present the print out to her. No! I could never do that.

I do recalled such a lady, she used to swing a big chain beans in her room. But that was H14 Mei Ling? I also had wrote years ago, cannot recalled which houses. A rather tall and pretty WL, with short hair who had deco her room like a fish tank. She loved to play power station?

Back to last Sat problems at H14, it could be a routine room check nothing more. Because many of the regulars know that there are illegal stuffs in the girls room. So the best way to flush out those stuffs check up a vacant room.

jacky43
20-11-2013, 09:27 PM
A Q for PT lovers. Has this brothel change after KS girls came on board? A year later ex GL girls joined them too?

Before I go further, some where in 2008? Few sessions I had chat with ex H24R1 Amy and ex12 Christie. I asked them does their business been affected after the new stocks came? They said no because RLD customers will flock down whenever there are new girls. In times many customers will RTF the current girls.

I asked another Q which brought surprised, I got the info from Internet. They could never believe IT has come into RLD. What a time!

Mine feelings said no it still maintain the 80s that I know. No PRC Thai no FTs just Malaysian and few local old girls. One could be Mary? Where is she after H17 has disappear from the radar.

Although CCTVs came in 2010, after Coco's murder it could never capture the happening in the fuck rooms. But we post it down, it became documented and believe me. The authority will take actions. We provide the missing pieces.

jacky43
20-11-2013, 09:36 PM
I miss a spot. There may be many girls who quit and, return after some times. H12 Kelly is one. They changed their packages, or this brother wrote ex Kelly has the service standard of H26 Joyce.

The authority has all these, but it is not open to the public. Because it is not our problems. Then it became ours when we check with the girls. Sort of.

Ask Pat did she used to be the hottest girl at a HC? Before PRC era, it is written here she was retrenched after her HC closed shop. She will breathe fire out of her nose. I am not done with her yet until she call it a day.

spoonge
24-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Any Flanders Square veteran knows the present whereabouts of ex Kelly H7R4 L21999~2004 who left somewhere after SAR period?

I have ask the caretaker of H26 (exH7) regarding ex Kelly’s whereabouts. She can’t remember a decade ago things.

Kelly’s neighbors ex Jac H7R2L2 and ex Kathy (Yvonne) H7R6L2 are gone. Since like the leads are dead.

I can only wait till the next hungry ghost festival. That is the only time when some of the ex girls will come back for the Kim Jio Kah Zhong Yuan Hui.

Brief background of Kelly:
1) 168cm 55kg 34B 24 34 shoe size 7 fair slender built
2) GRO in ex Dulex Niteclub in JB during mid-90s
3) Kelly Chan replica (can say the best looking girl on that time)
4) In golden hair looks like Ah Lian and in black hair looks like a OL, girl next door or Plain Jane
5) During BJ will use silky long hair to ticker stomach
6) Has a mole on her left back
7) Usually wear blue bear black grown with front zip and white colour G-sting undies.
8) Smoke Salem
9) Fold origami with bet slip when waiting for customer.
10) Has a 14’ Sony CRT TV tunned to TCS 8
11) Have dinner with Kathy at 5pm on table at H7L2 next to caretaker counter

Girls after Kelly in H7R4L2 are:
1) Ling Ling 2005 3 months
2) Chan Chan ex H7R3L1 2008~2009
3) Miki 2010 now H26R4 (she change the room number from H7R4L2 to H7R28L2)

jacky43
24-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Thinking back there is a MILF by the name of Chen Chen, she called $30 and was operating her trade at H7 ground floor. Then she move above to Miki's room. That was somewhere in the 2008? Before the PSL come along.

She quit and, Miki with a sister who I cannot recalled her name, there were rumours she took out called and, her OKT complaints then she had to quit. Now, back to Chen Chen.

Very MILF rather plumb and she did not offer frenching. Average services and she hangs a chain around her waist. Today, I think only H10 Kico hanged one around her waist. Passing fashion no bones about it.

This Chen Chen is being confuse with another MILF at ex H7 ground floor. Today, she is still in business at H26. But she do away the poster of I used to think Aaron Kok but she said no. Actually a Korean cute looking star, don't think is Rain.

Morale of the story, after the PSL came about we are more aware then every body at PT. They are in our hands. Probably this is the reason I saw over here. Girls did not give their names but numberings. But we know who she is.

Liked I wrote, Pat and Cookie night mare is far from over.

spoonge
25-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Waist chain and leg bracelet was a Ah Lian fashion of 70s 80s.

Chan Chan is biz orientated. Typical classic Kim Jio Kah style. Purely FJ through the seasion to make money worth. Her selling point is Clamp Penis method via virgina’s PC muscle practice by the ex GL. The girl needs to train her PC muscle in order to perform this. This is well like by pro FJ marathon addict.

Her magic finger is able to make penis erect within a min via stimulation of penis head and nipple. Next is FJ.

If a guy’s PC muscle is not strong, he will explore shortly. But if strong enough, the guy can use the PC muscle via the virgina tunnel to push the womb in order to give ultimate climax.

If a guy is tired to rock, Chan Chan is able to use her feet and press against the guy’s feet and rock the guy.

Chan Chan was the girl that teach ex Kathy this Clamp Penis method when they are neighbor on L2. When Kathy was call Yvonne; other than look dept, the missing point of her was this. Anyway, Chan Chan and Kathy’s butt’s shape and virgina feels like given birth before. The Clamp Penis method is to compensate the looseness.

Classic Kim Jio Kah days, only Cat20 H2R6 (still in biz), Cat30 Chan Chan, Cat40 Coco and Cat50 Kathy Clamp Penis.

Chan Chan plays Cantonese Opera with the TV left over by Kelly. Then Miki throw the TV away from this fengshui room. The girl Miki brings is Sugar H7R3L2. Quite skinny.

Chan Chan is always mistaken for Pauline H7R8L1/ H26R14 who bring Joyce (ex GL Merc) here. She is always near Joyce. Joyce always addresses her as Da Jie.

In 99~04, there was an Excel file list for everyone to download and email to frenzs on the old SBF: http://www.delphi.com/sammyboy/ But due to old age, the veteran guys has quit this hobby entirely.

Girls can use car makes eg. BM, Nissan, Merc etc like the old GL style as their name.

Anyway, the girls name is never their actual name on IC/ passport. This is the standard practice of this trade. During Coco’s enquiry, the name of the girls was totally different when publish on papers.

jacky43
25-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Yes my friend thinking back to 2009, some PRC streetwalkers hanged chains around their waist too. Usually were the pdmm.

I had this feelings years ago, some WLs are trained to cramp their pussy muscles. But not every girls could prolong it, normally I feel are the younger ones.

Just to add on to ex H7 girls, there was also a Super who I had not up her. When I wanted her, this website told me she left the scene. Every trades has its secrets and, not every body could master it. So the rumour of black magic has being solve, finally by us. However, there are dark forces within this world, we could never understand.

Still, mine friends the future, what tricks the current batch will throw. You see mine friends, I cannot asked as well as pissed the girls if I do not know how I could help. I am still sorry to the customers who did not access us, my morale whenever I chat to one.

Never do RAW, and yet some believe it will take away the fun.

jacky43
25-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Regarding Coco's case in papers, there were a girl name that was brought up. Till today, mine feeling is Aida.

A question that I could never feel the answer, Aida had spoken of enemies who had wanted to kick her rice bowl. It was written that she had quit but it turn up, the girl was Sally. Then she mention enemy and, she had the guts to ask me to write it down. So I did.

It is getting interesting over here and, I thank every body for the hard work this year.

spoonge
26-11-2013, 01:46 AM
For Sally, she has made a fortune purely from hard-work. If anyone still remembers the Condo parking labels on her KL Plate Black colour Honda Civic Si 2.0A. Those comments are to bring up the atmosphere in Kim Jio Kah. Marketing gimmicks.

Coco use to occupy H30 which close after 2003. She is a dark horse in Lim Jio Kah.

During the late 90s 00s era, Sally is often rank with top-notch Cat50 girls like ex Jac, ex Kathy (H10R10) and Pat. But they were around 30+ at that time. 20+ Cat50 girls those days are the Kelly I am looking for and Kidd (Cat50 for few months then drop Cat40) who join in 2003. Both are same age. Kidd’s performance improve only years later and upgrade to Cat50. But she still calls 40 for veteran.

There were Cat60 20+ in H3L2 (Pat’s neighbor) H5 and H15 which I have forgotten their names. Too bad, I have lost the 90s SBF Excel file. Their services are as good as ex GL. But some of these past girls do come back once a year for the 7th Month Hungry Ghost Festival Zhong Yuan Hui Dinner.

Super is probably the girl before Cookie’s room in H7L1. This girl was Joyce’s friend who quit after a car accident in hometown. She has a slutty Ah Lian look.

H7L2 is filled with super natural power with merry-go-round-Q on stair case. Rumor of 4-Face-Budda on L2 which is now in the entrance of the close door temple in Marne Rd Carpk gave these blessing. On L2, R4 was the super fengshui spot. While on L1, Cookie’s old room was another super fengshui spot.

If girl don’t clamp penis, a guy can carry on for a long time. Unless, customers are willing to pay 2 or 4 times more for long hour sessions then this will be different. But most girls don’t want long session because multiple climax is tiring (just like gym or run) and will cause them to drink and eat more.

Raw can be compensated with excess KY. Desker, KS style and mamasan school of thoughts.

Long time ago, when Blangah just come; I happened to be in an industrial area private canteen for lunch and business. An anti STD seminar was held by an anti STD body in the canteen. Other than my table, the rest are Blangah.

The anti STD body also told the Blangah that excess KY gives the feeling of raw. After the lunch seminar all are given a booklet. Anyway, I have lost it.

jacky43
26-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Educating never stop after schools, even in commercial sex. Side track mine friend all the seminars conducted for FTs. It does not really have an impact because we still seen FT girls doing RAW. Perhaps the % is higher in FL who does not practice medical check-up, compare to WL which did.

Still it is easy to get a pass coming to medical check up. Your writing brought back wonderfully memory such as the dog, year ago I though he was owned by the uncle OKT at H17. I have not seen him during the pass 2 trips, probably he retired or he move on to another RLD. Because a taxi driver had this story.

He said ex convicts who are above 60s, un educated as well as lazy many will end up working as OKTs in this country RLD. I kind of believe him in 50%. The other may decide to walk towards the path of lights.

Your writing of ex H7 wind and waters is interesting, so ex Miki and Cookie if I ma not mistaken, she took over from Super were good spots. No wonder both girls were pretty hard to catch even during raining days. This generation mine feelings the good spots are H16 because it is organized. The alley ways with enough space and, the girls room are cleaner.

For the benefits of new comers, the girls at H16 origin from H3. There was a major renovation years ago where ex H16 girls moved over to H12. And remains till today with ex MJ Inter and Christie. Then H3 closed and the girls moved into H16.

Please continue mine friend.

spoonge
26-11-2013, 10:11 PM
This’s late Coco’s tread. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11823 She was known as Gigi in H30R16 in 90s~2003. Board shoulder & 6 pack swimmer body. Further infor are gone in the old SBF: http://www.delphi.com/sammyboy/

The infor provide by H22 girls reported on papers are insufficient for in depth investigation because they don’t know her well. If H30 girls are still in biz, probably age 70 80. Moreover, her case took place after hometeam has an org restructure in mid00s. There is no longer AV but Specialize Crime Division. If Major Crime Division have asked ex AV members, her case may have conclusions.

Rumor from veteran, AV joint DSC days used to have an unofficial PSL with real identity. Presently, Specialize Crime SC joint DSC may or may not have an unofficial PSL.

Chances of getting AIDS is lesser than antibiotic curable STD. That’s why raw take place. Supernatural method, the girl (eg. Mei Yee H14R9) may have tattoo Thai Buddhist Script or insert the Long Phor Khun style of inserting Gold Trakid into body for protection.

ALIF method, the girl clamps virgina. Therefore, the sperm is around the edge. Then quickly wash away.

AIDS is discovered here in mid80s. Before that, all WL do raw. They inserted a ring in the womb to prevent pregnancy because birth control pill put on weight.

Then AV joint DSC step in. Permission req to open new house. Caretaker & WL to attend course. Yellowcard for WL.

Taxi driver story is right only for GL. Only ex convict of any age will be granted to open new house in GL. But no new application for freelance cubicle house in Flanders Sq, KS & Desker because these are Colonies time unsettled issues before WW2.

Before FLs in the 00s, Flanders Sq, KS & Desker WL are known as Singapore Malaysia FL by veteran of those days for the past hundred years. Unlike GL WL, they don’t carry Entertainment Trade Work Permit. But grant 3months social visit chop on passport. Then, WL stop birth control pills go back one month and come back.

When all decent male female house owners passed away, this will end the century old freelance cubicle house history.

The black spot dog I wrote has passed away. Ex H17 owner’s dog is black. He hides in the close door temple daily.

The renovation was 09 when the ex GL come on board.

Marsiling
28-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Hi Kawan,based on your description Kelly seems like very power,too bad 2002 i still in school and have no idea about Petain.just curious to know if compare to the WL now like cookie or may,who is better? Kelly 会比 cookie,may 好吗?

spoonge
28-11-2013, 03:04 PM
If saya is a niteclub Papasan, saya will introduce her to Chinese edu boss born in the industrial age (having parent pass down feral lord age mentally) that prefer submissive girl sia.

It is kind of having the soft Vivian Zhou Hui Min or Kelly Chan.

She’s never that power. It’s GFE. This depends on the customer’s taste. During the Y2K era, top-notches are ex Jac, Pat, ex Sally and ex Kathy (H10R10). Not forgetting their Cat60 senior of the late 90s from former H3L2, H5 and H15.

Overall points are on par with Vivi H14R13.

Hey, past girls seldom not come back to work other than attending Hungry Ghost Festival Zhong Yuan Hui Dinner. So it’s pointless to compare past performance.

GL has lots of window shoppers. But Flanders Sq has lots of genuine customer. Top-notch girls use 10K pcs of CD p.a. This’s an S$500k worth of sales with min overhead coast. A top executive or SME owner never earns so much. Popular girls going @ 7~8K pcs p.a. The rest @ 5K p.a.

Once upon a time, we take bus go to Flanders Sq in school uniform with classmates as ECA to have a session. Those days, we are still in developing nation and not a developed nation. The, mentality is different. Drop outs are common. That was how the 10yr Compulsory Edu comes about.

Having consent sex with minor under 16 or paid sex under 18 (those days was 16) comes from Women Chapter & not Panal Code.

Next day, we’ll share ex in class. It’s something very proud.

Girl classmate will go to work as illegal niteclub hostess as insisted by their father or mother who works as a mamasan. They’ll share their ex too. No PRC or Viet. All Sin & Mal. We ever met girl classmate working in niteclub in Jin Besar and Geylang.

As we age, we upgrade a-bit and go to Flanders Sq in 2 stroke sport bike like Yamaha RD, TZR or Honda MBX, NSR. Next, it was Datsun 620, 720 Pickup, Nissan Cabstar or Toyoace small lorry. Then it’s Honda Civc, CRX EA, EF or EG.

Lastly, we are too old for this hobby.

jacky43
28-11-2013, 09:03 PM
So H24 Ah Ping is correct, years ago she told me PT is the place for old customers. She did not address another issue, for it is also the place where old girls operate her business. Therefore it is one of the cheapest brothel in this country.

However, mine experience mine feelings said many girls who called $20 could con the customers to extent his sessions. Even he don't want, chances of entering another girl room is above 99%. Cum or no cum.

jacky43
28-11-2013, 09:11 PM
I pretty much feels that many brothers who read this, the 7 moon dinner where many ex girls will return for old time sake. We will tried to get info's from the girls when the time is rape.

However, the venue may not be within the brothel. Maybe across the street down to Rowell Road. Or Sammy Leong Street.

spoonge
29-11-2013, 01:11 AM
One thing I forget is KS used to be the present GL where the Sin & Mal WL works for the boss. Later stage than become Flanders Sq or Desker style of rented cubicle house for Sin & Mal FL Yellow Card WL.

Whether is Cat20 ~ 50, this is commercial sex. The WL sales target is 10,000 pcs of CD yearly. Qty. Not quality. WL won’t want to worn out themselves on 1 customer. BJ, BBBJ, cat-bath, frenching, 69, fingering are just gimmicks package let customers feel worthwhile. FJ is done when cum can execute in sec or min by clamp penis, excess KY, bite nipple or dig ash method.

Their earning is tax exempted. We have many religions here. Our neighbors are religious country. We can recognize the existent of this trade. Yellow Card are not official lic. No black & white is given for approver for house and WL

But… Quality does come with costs.

KTV GRO or Hse WL is less than 25. After 25, if a KTV GRO can’t find enough GRO under her, she can’t be Mamasan. So this ex KTV GRO or Hse WL will have to go FL and rent cubicle in Flanders Sq. Some old customers will follow them to Flanders Sq and approach their svc every 1,2 or 4 wks.

KTV GRO or Hse WL will get an org. society member to liaise with the org. society member in Flanders Sq to recommend them a Hse. Then, they’ll pay them a token of commission. While other girls are bring in by snr Flanders Sq frenz.

Also, newly enter WL must go to Specialize Crime Division for interview and get approver before going med check & Yellow Card. This’s to ensure no human trafficking or force prostitution takes place.

By the way, the org. society members, hometeam undercover and informer who used to look after to maintain the law & order of Flanders Sq are gone. Not even in the corner coffee shop of Petian Rd. That coffee shop was also the SBF of the past. New World Niteclub on Petian Rd opp the coffee shop is gone too.

In 90s, whole booking 8hrs with rest in b/t in Flanders Sq for Strong PC Muscles Sex Marathon Addicts goes like this:
1) 1st shot 2hrs. Change CD in b/t 1 hr b’cos excess penis fluid cause CD to slip in virgina. When cum, let every round of cum flow slowly. If not PC muscles will b too weak for the rest 6hrs. Also, b’cos bladder b’cum full with urine @ 2hr, PC muscle can hole anymore; that’s why cum.
2) 2nd shot to continue w/o pulling off from 1st shot. Cum in 15min.
3) 3rd shot 1hr.
4) 4th shot to continue w/o pulling off from 3rd shot. Cum in 15min.
5) 5th & 6th shot 1hr each.
6) 7th & 8th shot ½ hr each.
7) 9th & last shot 15 min each. Usually, last 5min.

Such svc was S$2~4K. The red light door no off. But WL working inside. Some customer goes 4 or 2hr. But must be last customer because WL don’t want to worn out themselves from such marathon. When no booking, they do qty sex. Not quality.

Normally, young WL only do short time & not block. Marathon cause both immature male female to feel traumatize mentally.

This also answers why Flanders Sq WL which fills with genuine customers earns more than KTV GRO or Hse WL. But, ex Jac is an eg of teenagers that start early (in 90s) in Flanders Sq. & non ex GRO or Hse WL teenagers are rare.

Human are emotional animal. Prolong booking with the same WL will cause each other to have special feelings on the 3rd yr. During frenching or FJ, never look into each other’s eyes. Change girl every 2yr. Things gonna be nasty when commercial sex turns relationship for an attached man. This are hard facts of life and exp my veteran frenz has go through in their younger days.

Next qns. If the Flanders Sq WLs are having such good income, why don’t they retire? Yes, they can. They can survive from the property or biz they own. But when a person is too used to such lifestyle, it’s never easy to change.

From memory, 7th month dinner is held on Flanders Sq road where we park our cars. They’ll apply from the authority to close the road. I just return to this city. Hope infor is right. Stay tune, them.

An old Hockien song of the past: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEdQB8sDf0U

Marsiling
29-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Hi kawan,希望你能早日找到你的 paradise,Kelly. i like history and prefer the good old days when everywhere is not so crowded

jacky43
30-11-2013, 09:34 AM
Good year end closing with history lessons, I capture few things from it. Actually many regulars especially the 60 years old Chinese uncles, this generation there are no longer 20 year old girls operating business over here, whether government regulations or no.

I disagreed a point of closing down a house after the keeper retired, there are new comers not necessary from GL even across the causeway. Authority favours keepers who are manageable as we seen it during our trips. Don't let their fierce behaviour scare you off.

Stay tune to this pm episode of true files.

spoonge
30-11-2013, 09:49 PM
(To Marsiling Gentlement) Thanks!

Hi All.

Although our neighbor from the North is still a developing nation, their GDP has improved over the years. And we perform even better as a developed nation. Exchange rates are in our favor. They are working towards the aim of been a developed nation too.

Anyway, both nations got independence around the same time. We were part of them too. Things are easy control and policies are able to force through for a small nation. Bigger nation must grow slow and steady to ensure homogeneous development in all expects.

Nowadays, this new gen of Mal WLs are able to read and write English because their edu system has improved for the better. Their cubicle has a laptop and they are connected Facebook, Youtube etc. too. Perhaps SBF also. And listens English songs.

For the near future gen of girls, they may not come here anymore. Probably repeat our Sin WLs style of been a Model or Actress (Social Escort; an alternate kind of pass time for big corporate investors/ high roller that are not discuss in SBF) to pay off tuitions fee for MBA. Vice trade is just a bus to the route of success.

This is Business!

For the development of vice industry, leave it to the elected people’s representative for debate. The main focus been a financial hub will continue to expand by attracting more investors. For a nation to be on international ground, we need to portrait a healthy image that is deem to be.

In certain EU countries, vice industry are ban. These countries’ crime rate is almost zero. It’s an invisible industry here which is neither legal nor illegal here. Our civic and moral edu are improving. There can be a day when future gen condemns or vault commercial sex completely as people’s mentality improves for the better. Meanwhile, this’s for we the present people.

As me and my frenzs ages, we realize the most ultimate sexual pleasure is only achievable when both partners love each other truly. Not commercial sex. Not with having a GF or wife for the sake of having. Sex is a secret between two people which glorify love and marriage; while kids are the fruits of love to continue this eternal bonding.

Private own taxi (yellow top black body) and private driving instructor will come to an end when the last man ends.

An Encik friend tells me that the Gen Y & Z’s behavior or moral values are totally different from the Industrial Age (born before 70s), Baby Boomers or Gen X. Senior guys takes face, dignity and pride very seriously. Paying big bucks at Flanders Sq was very proud. Those days, no GF offer sex (including Ah Lian). Classmates who are WL want to be paid. No bikini, G-strings. No sextoy shop except Desker.

The Gen Y & Z don’t rush to Flanders Sq straight after book out. People go for ONS to signify adulthood (known as slut in the past because free & guys as dirt because never pay; but been a WL was respected). Also, affair and ONS are kind of stuff in fashion among executives. These days, Gen Y & Z are highly educated individual filling executive position.

For an Industrial Age born person in his 60s who marries for the sake of because society says so, can never find satisfaction. Kim Jio Kah is their chill out haven home.

Remember, he has wife, children or grandchildren at home. He has niteclub and kopi shop drinking buddies. He is a boss. Even he’s a commoner; he’s a respectable man in his trade. Geylang or Hotel with social escort can bump into familiar face and private investigator. He can’t stay out late. Only their regular highly skilled WL since their teens days suit their insane appetite best.

So once a month, fortnight or week; just spent one day only on eight hour block session will do. Go to office at usual, clear off all paperwork before 11am. Take lunch and be at Kim Jio Kah 12pm sharp. Walk fast in discreet to his usual WL room. Done by 8pm. Go home as usual.

The steps at H30 to City Sq Mall used to be a drain. Everyone used to urine at this drain in order to expel STD bacteria during those days before Yellowcard. But the urine was so acidic that it eats up the railings. No road or City Sq Mall. Only Banana trees. No one will see.

The Datuk Gong Shrine at the drain is now on the left side of the close down temple.

This was the old SBF homepage which has not been updated: http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/

A Hockien folksong I learn in Kampong on life behind the scene for Mal & Sin WLs of the past: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hveTKEO9v8A

spoonge
01-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Now, onto the no yellow card days.

I have an ex-colleague who past away from heart attack last Christmas. Long ago, I ever drive him to Kim Jio Kah. In the car, he told me his stories of wooden zinc roof hut house (present day Cit Sq Mall) before the fire. Not the present concrete house on Flanders Sq.

Yellow card and DSC? What is that? STD? Look for a famous specialist Chan Ah Gao in Geylang for antibodies. He told me WL permanently take antibodies even they are not sick or having sore throat just to prevent STD. This world doesn’t have AIDS yet. OKT is ok. No AIDS. No such things a AV joint DSC or present day Specialized Crime joint DSC. No CD too.

His 70s story was like this.

He and his colleague work ½ day on Sat. Afternoon, all up lorry go Kim Jio Kah to pick-up a WL. Then, go to hotel room or kampong hut. A frenz collect money from everyone. Then put on costume and perform tiger show. Mass orgy and so on. The kampong hut has holes. Kids all join in to peep tom. Lucky no camera phone those days.

In the past, we have frenzs who take WL as lawfully married legal wife.

What’s the Specialized Crime (SC) joint DSC and Yellow Card all about:
1) To prevent STD HIV through edu caretaker and WL.
2) Yellow card is a quality check on product safety.
3) Interview for newly to be WL by SC joint DSC to prevent force prostitutions, human trafficking etc.
4) All hse to update PSL to them.
5) All hse to provide operating hrs. (Last time Flanders is 12~9.30, now 9~9.30).
6) WL is not to thou, solicited or cavers for customer in close distance. The Glass Panel in GL fish tank act as one.
7) No media adv.
8) No block booking in the nite. This’s to prevent family break-ups (But always have hanky panky).
9) No out calls. This’s to prevent family break-ups (But always have hanky panky) because private investigator comes into action.

Take note:
1) Commercial sex is an invisible trade that’s neither approved nor non-approved here.
2) Sales are not taxable.
3) Yellow card is never a lic.
4) Permission granted is for hse owner or WL is mutual and verbal. No lic or black & white are issue.
5) Other than GL, HC, KTV which WL holds entertainment trades work permit. No such offensive words like prostitute or commercials sex worker trades.
6) The rest all chop social visit pass 3 months, go back 1 month.
7) Remember Mal FL WL is different from PRC or Thai. Mal & Sin was one country. No need passport. These WL and the hse are un-settle issue from Birtish times till time.

spoonge
01-12-2013, 01:40 AM
Taking about young girls say in her teens or 20s, I shall write the selling point of ex Jac H7R2L2 90s~09. She’s probably the last very young girl to start in Kim Jio Kah during teens.

Her selling points are:
1) Always change her personal image.
2) Certain months she looks like a decent school girl.
3) Certain months she looks like an Ah Lian in shades of red, purple, green etc. colour hair. Something vogue in the 90s.
4) She has high in-born testosterone. In lay-man term, high-sex-drive. Symptoms of high-sex-drive ladies are moustache and long body hair. She has super long body hair on her arms.
5) During BJ, she’ll hold with both hands and twist the penis. Then follow by sudden catbath of sensitive points with rapid motions. Young, passionate and energetic.
6) Heavy smoker. Smoking or heaty food increase testosterone.
7) Bite nipple till bleed or tight hugs till black bleed are normal.
8) Penis’s head skin pain for a week is normal.

Anyway, for 8hr block session, smoke Camel or Dunhill red, drink kopi oh & eat chocolates can increase sex drive and make the session very enjoyable.

Those days H7L2 is filled with cigarette smell. Only ex-Kathy (Yvonne) H7R6L2 doesn’t smoke. Ex-GL in H7 (now H26) ever ask my frenzs how to satisfy them. This is because their method couldn’t make Kim Jio Kah veteran feels good.

When the ex-GL join H7, ex-Kathy (Yvonne) H7R6L2 was in retirement mood and don’t bother anyone. In the past, H7L1 seldom mix with H7L2 WL. The L1 WL eat dinner @ L1 house front gate. The L2 WL eat @ the table next to L2 counter table.

Anyway, to improve service, my veteran frenzs provide them with feedbacks & above performance of the legendary 90s H7L2 ex-Jac H7R2L2, ex-Kelly H7R4L2 and ex-Kathy (Yvonne) H7R6L2. A teens, a 20s and a 30s.

The only of ex-Jac is her scar on her womb. This’s either abortion ops or non-labor giving birth ops. But treating her with respect and dignity, no one ever ask her the scars. She maybe a single mother.

Pin hole scar on the womb means a girl has got cervix cancer and have ops before.

Another old Hockien song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUijD0nP_uk

spoonge
01-12-2013, 01:50 AM
URA is not likely to enbloc Kio Jio Kah. But private developer may do it. Then this place will be gone. The odd number hse 1,3,5,7,9,11,15 & 17 on Marne Rd is enbloc by private developer for building shoebox apartment.

Now KS only left with 3 hse. Maybe resettle in Desker or KS? Who knows.

jacky43
01-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Educational mine friend! I repeat again, good year end closing I urge every body to copy it down for future reference. Me? You guess it I will tell the girls but under censorships.

Still, there are a force beyond every body control, this mine friends will be the government. After 2000 we seen the first PRC street walkers along GL. Hence the authority favours PRC no bones about it.

Malaysian has managed KS and PT for years, certain extends I don't think they done a good job. Soon PRC winds will come, for the morale of "The journey" which is one of the most expensive sitcom in 2013.

PRC travel into this country, they will stick their assess down, nothing & no body could force them away. Next chapter will be them, let's wait and see how AV/ Kelantan's lane clinic will operate with this group of people.

However, for a local who could back track into the 80s. although messy because no records as well as Internet. If the days arrive we will be seeing slow customers for 1/2 year, because we need time for adjustment in fucking PRC WLs. And increase of PRC customers which prove to be a nuisance to local.

We don't need PT to teach us the authority favours PRC. Let's pray to the holly spirits that this episode will not be arriving until 2020. Have a good year end closing.

jacky43
01-12-2013, 09:36 PM
After going thru (10 times) the year end closings, this are mine feelings only.

1 The closing down of odd number houses signals a new generation.
2 FYI the KTV song by the twin sisters is base on girls in entertainment industry. Some how it captures the pain sorrows as well as shame. However, returning back to the clock, it is also a profit making business.
3 After 2008 there are no 20 years old girls, even Princess Cookie and H2 Michelle had pass her prime.
4 AV with DSC has upgrade into knowledge based economy. The set up of CCTVs as well as collection of postings were kept as reference. This is the future where IT manage RLDs. Probably the authority could better plan the numbers of sex workers to their customers.
5 All current girls follow the SOP set by DSC. Even the operators too.
6 A ring to the home team & within 10 minutes, a patrol car will be dispatched, it cut down crime rates.

Liked all boards it does have loop holes, I saw 2 and forgive me I cannot write it in the open.

jacky43
01-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Sorry! I miss a spot.

The greatness night mare of RLD is the writers of Internet. We act as the bridge btw the Internet collectors and the people in RLD. We are Salem lords created by Steven King.

spoonge
02-12-2013, 02:53 PM
The Caucasian left Europe for America to discard conservative thoughts. PRC has undergone culture revolution and communism. When they re-open its doors, our forefathers Asian conservative thoughts have disappeared. New age thinking has emerged. Having a session with PRC WL gives a kind of feeling of been with a American in a Chinese body.

Anyway, is it GL, Flanders Sq, KS or Desker; Mal, Thai or PRC, all have their markets and customer crowds. In business, every product do has its niche too.

There’s a 20s in Kim Jio Kah. According to veteran frenzs, Lily is not the last entry of Kim Jio Kah. 3 years ago before Lily, there’s ex-GL Candy H14R11 who is still in biz. A popular hse for Cat30. This year, she should be 27. Smokes red cigarettes. Look clearly at her face and feel her skin to tell the age. The only thing is her arms are slightly meaty because this’s a sight of prolong consumption of birth control pills. Performance is so-so, therefore not much FR.

A lady requires 13min to arose and fill with juice. But a juicy young girl below 25 will be arose within secs or mins. For a lady to feel juicy, she must be frequent sexually active and not to fake though the session. This answer why WLs use KY. Commercial sex is fake quantity sex and quality sex.

To perform 8hr block sex addict marathon, a virgina must stay strong & healthy by having frequent genuine sex. The juice from a strong & healthy virgina is clear colour. White colour juice symbolize not strong enough. If a virgina is weak and the penis is overly strong, period blood may flood out suddenly despite the WL is taking Birth Control Pills when multiple orgasm strikes.

To make lady has multiple orgasms the penis must strong enough to counter clamp penis, excess KY etc. method.

First, strengthen the Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. Start urine. Then stop urine ½ way to locate the PC muscle. Do 15 squeeze per sec 5 times for 2 sets. Then do 15 3ec long squeeze, relax 10 secs 5 times for 2 sets. The strengthening exercise to be practice 2 times a day.

With strong PC muscle, during FJ; practice 7 shallow thrust with 2 deep thrust, then 6 3 and so on till 9 deep thrust and repeat the cycle again.

When going to explore, the perineum halt method of using 3 fingers to press on the vein b/t the scotum and anus will stop ejaculation and soften erection for a while.

Additional tip from veteran is to use towel to rub daily on the penis head, penis skin and scotum skin to make it less sensitive.

Also nipples, anus and skin around catbath area must not be sensitive. Anyway, veteran who frequent the 90s H7L2; their sensitive areas are no longer so sensitive because the legendary WLs are overly wild.

If a guy reaches such level, he’ll feel uncomfortable when he switches WL. Also, instead of spending Cat20~50; this is now Cat2000~4000 for block booking.
In the past, breaking hymen (virgin for sale) of Sin & Mal WL was S$2,200. Not the Batam S$1,000.

spoonge
02-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Any Flanders Square veteran knows the present whereabouts of ex Kelly H7R4 L21999~2004 who left somewhere after SAR period?

I have ask the caretaker of H26 (exH7) regarding ex Kelly’s whereabouts. She can’t remember a decade ago things.

The last time I saw is when I broke my toe in 04. She tells to take care. I was down due walking difficult. Thereafter, I left this Kim Jio Kah scene until now to pursue personal endeavor.

Kelly’s neighbors ex Jac H7R2L2 and ex Kathy (Yvonne) H7R6L2 are gone. Since like the leads are dead.

I can only wait till the next hungry ghost festival. That is the only time when some of the ex-girls will come back for the Kim Jio Kah Zhong Yuan Hui.

4) In golden hair looks like Ah Lian and in black hair looks like a OL, girl next door or Plain Jane. Maybe bests in specs
6) Has a mole on her left back, another on left top lips slightly off center
7) Usually wear blue bear black grown with front zip and white colour G-sting undies.
8) Smoke Salem

1) Ling Ling 2005 3 months (Has flower pattern tattoo about butt)
2) Chan Chan ex H7R3L1 2008~2009 (Margret Lee May Ling replica with chain around wrist)

jacky43
02-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Tell you guys what I am going to do during the next trip. Referring to the MTV of "bargirl", I will say our good website year end closing has such a song. Mine experience I disagreed with the song.

1 Is the entertainment industry fills with dim light?
Q Not really.
2 Are all call girls having hard life?
Q Only those who are control by gangs.
3 Will she quit after making enough?
Q Never many will relocate and sell their pussy until there are no more customers.

Enough for tonight, because the continue of CSI is on air. See you guys tomorrow.

spoonge
03-12-2013, 12:39 AM
KTV style niteclub only come into action in the 90s after the introduction of Karaoke system by BMB and LD system from Pioneer. Before that it was dance floor style and lah sa bar (dirty bar style; still have a few surviving ones left). During evening it was restaurant and in the night it was niteclub. Apollo at the Furama Water Front was one example in those days. Those days, GRO don’t have to sing. Just dance and drink. The dances are slow beat music. No techno or trance. The drinks are quite similar like the present days. Remy Martin Louis 13 and Remy Martin XO.

An old movie to remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_yg6A4he4

A 2013 Crimewatch Serial to remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKUilARYY-c

spoonge
14-12-2013, 01:42 AM

The last time I saw is when I broke my toe in 04. She tells to take care. I was down due walking difficult. Thereafter, I left this Kim Jio Kah scene until now to pursue personal endeavor.

I can only wait till the next hungry ghost festival. That is the only time when some of the ex-girls will come back for the Kim Jio Kah Zhong Yuan Hui.

4) In golden hair looks like Ah Lian and in black hair looks like a OL, girl next door or Plain Jane. Maybe bests in specs
6) Has a mole on her left back, another on left top lips slightly off center
8) Smoke Salem

1) Ling Ling 2005 3 months (Has flower pattern tattoo about butt)
2) Chan Chan ex H7R3L1 2008~2009 (Margret Lee May Ling replica with chain around wrist)

jacky43
14-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Yes! I had ex H14R8 Xiao Lan at JB Ocean hotel 4th floor. No Violet because she was on leaves as mention over at JB threads. No matters let me write mine observations.

Today exchange rate over at Kranji MRT is S$1 to M$2.53. Long Q into JB but not really packed over there. I was hanging around Ocean from 2 to 3 pm, mine session with Xiao Lan from 225 pm to 255 pm. But you have to go over to JB Ocean threads for FR but we had chats of PT. This is our conversation.

Xiao Lan room is taken over by brown sugar Judy, she knew about it but no idea who is Monica. I told her it is written she has called it a day. She told me Ocean rooms are balloting because of too many WLs, actually I am not interested.

Take note guys, Ai Ai is now on 2 floor which I called, GILF package and 2 or 3 are really sexy. I saw on the door, M$20 30 and 40. But no numbers even if there are this girls change room as fast as they take off their dresses.

She wanted me to write it for every body here that ex H24R1, Amy passed away 2 months ago. I am surprised! Xiao Lan kept herself updated to PT and, she believe H14 Kid will call it a day if PT is off the radar.

She also wanted me to write, H2R5 Mun Mun (aka Ann Kok looks liked) is quitting end of the end. Fuck her b4 it is too late, thanks Xiao Lan we will take note I said. I also told her to get into our good book is never wrong, our creator powers extend across 2 countries don't fuck around with the creator.

She encouraged me to return to H14 girls, she told me R1 Carol room is replaced by ex H11 Ah Leng. I said it is updated 1/2 ago. She also advice us to take note of Mei Ling's temper that I disagreed. She said she uses to argue with the uncle keeper, I had no such nonsense with her she said Mei Ling is also under medication. Ok thanks!

Catherine provide value services, I agreed because our session she pamper me with frenching but I had no urge to fuck her again in 2013. She also recommend H24 Cloud she said she is old like her, but gave value services which I said we knew. Xiao Tian and Lai Lai she kept dumb only when I mention ex Diamond she said the new girl is her friend, fuck her she said, I had done it long time ago.

Finally, she knew about the liquor ban over at PT, I said the place is never known to be a drinking place as far back as 1988 after mine NS. She told me that after Little Indian riot, Ocean girls had taken issues with blanglahs. They turn away blanglahs which I had to agreed a good choice. Even if they are not drinking.

She wishes every body here a happy new year, not Christmas because she is Taoist. Personally liked Violet as well as all ex KS PT GL Malaysian WLs who cross over to JB. There are no return back to mother land.

I had to praise AV and Kelantan's clinic for it. Every body wherever we fucked, never to RAW even she is 18. This is the best medicine the world could provide.

I am now writing on her FR.

jacky43
14-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Typo errors.

I mean from Xiao Lan, H2R5 Mun Mun may quit end of this year.

I also asked her about Kelly who we are searching for, old time sake no doubt. She haven't a clue because she only worked at PT less then 3 years. Kid's is longer then her. We knew this.

jacky43
15-12-2013, 12:01 PM
After enjoying the MTV on bargirls, from the bottom of mine heart the Taiwan singer is pretty. She is popular in singing such songs, certain angels she has gave the impression of sad and no choice but to worked as a bar girl.

She has pain mine feelings, she is package liked ex H22 Sally and H7 Kathy. Yes! Both former WLs looks a bit liked her. Petite small built with willingness to please, this is what a call girl should be. But wait did we not seen this in the MTV.

Customers are paying for fake happiness, the dancers were going thru motions nothing else. Still this is a $ making centre. No bones about it.

As we walk into 2014, I urge every body to start the new year with a fresh page. Not forgetting the pasting years, we walk up another level. From the MTV we knew call girls are making tons of $. Still she is human and there must be a lope hole some where. I said is respect for a customer who dare to be different.

I am a ghost said princess Cookie, Jacqueline said I am popular in writing in this website. I had all really wrote many girls, how true. But like all Jackie Chan movies including Police Story 2013, he walk around throwing weights because he carry a badge.

Me too has such a badge, in the form of changing stories or, capturing key points (reports on year end closing), confusing stories to confuse her simple minds. I had their attention and, if they are stupid which I think so. She destroy herself by thinking the world is judging her.

Forgive mine writing because I know some of you guys will tell your girls. Even as far as JB blue wave. So touching Sat 4 D starter is 0999. You know the numbers if you see the danger.

Actually a good day to visit RLD because many FTs are ban by the companies, employers are scare to offence the authority. So warn all FTs including ang mos to behave at Zouk Out.

This old man still ruled after 40 years.

spoonge
18-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Long ago, in between the even no. hse 2~16 of Flanders Sq & all odd no. hse of Marne Rd; there used to have canvas to keep everyone away from rain or shine.

jacky43
18-12-2013, 10:35 PM
It is mine friend, sad to write it past 2 years the canvas are not firm neither strong enough to withstand heavy rains. I had stood outside H2 and 10 also got tick off by the keepers.

To vent mine angry I wrote it here. Actually bring along umbrella if we feel it is going to rain in an hour time. Take care because we are still in the raining session till Spring.

jacky43
18-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Lest I miss a spot. Desker brothel too has no canvas. But if it rains I urge every body to run behind the shop house. One fine day I might enter the provision shop at PT. If the keepers tell me to fuck off. I might say it rather warn them.

You had heard of SBF, yes? Sure you did I am going to write you and let the world judge you. This is the generation of Internet, do not think an uncle do not access Internet. But wait.

FYI, all the girls known of me. I pay her $50 fuck her and sure will pen it down in the WWW. Now is you have a good new year. Ha-ha!

spoonge
19-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Info on Bipolar Disorder: http://www.imh.com.sg/clinical/page.aspx?id=251

jacky43
21-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Forgive me for taking this thread as history books. Let's recalled from 2007 which I have no personal records. Many girls were still in business and I may have miss a spot.

H2 we have Ting Ting, Bo Bo and OG in fact this house youngest girl is none other then Princess Michelle. But if you guys are thinking the creator is going to let go her records, you can forget it. Today, H4 there are Wendy who is an old bird. Many more not forgetting last session with Ocean Xiao Lan, she mention MILF H14 Sophie who is with PT more then 10 years.

And shits! Time did wonders to her, she is sexy and attractive no bones about it. Of course H16R11 Pat aka Lady Macbeth one of the 3 ex Princess in fact the only one who is year ago being replaced by ex KS/GL girls.

I saw the important of this website still the creator is one smart person. The opening up of ex H7R1 Jac file acts as a back ground checks on Malaysian WLs. I beg mine money there are many girls similar to Jac back ground. Thinking back the scar, there is another girl still in business, H24 Xiao Li she too is one who survive he test of time even her sister Amy has passed on.

I saw a lope hole mine friend, if you are interested PM me on Internet and WLs.

spoonge
13-01-2014, 03:10 AM
Kim Jio Kah operated using kampong style zinc roof wooden hut at the present day City Sq Mall since the colonies days. During 70s, a fire destroys everything in this banana plantation kampong. Later, the house resettled to the present shophouse at Flanders Square and terrace house (gonna be replaced with shoebox apartment) at Marne Road. Other villagers were resettled in HDB 1 Room Rental Flat at Blk 21 Petian Road (present park in front of Kitchener Link). Only the legendary 70s ‘Far Kor Sun Monkey God Temple/ 花果山福廣宫’ at 56 Marne Road was the only thing left in this banana plantation kampong.

Here’s the Facebook page of this temple: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Far-Kor-Sun-Monkey-God-Temple%E8%8A%B1%E6%9E%9C%E5%B1%B1%E7%A6%8F%E5%BB%A 3%E5%AE%AB/391291440996789?ref=stream

Here’s the video history of this temple: http://wanbao.omy.sg/multimedia/vodcast/bai-nian-xiao-miao-2bai-ma-cheng-zi-mi-qiu-cai-dui-xiang-11351

The ex-owner of ex-H17 still looks after this temple till today. He was been interview in this video.

jacky43
13-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Thanks mine friend. Yes! I recalled 10 years ago there were activities at this temple. Today the gates are lock most of the time. For the benefits of people here, the uncle is the keeper of ex H17.

His former room is before a brown sugar, forgot her names I saw her after relocation. Sorry! Forgot her house and room. And the lady? I think she is also of the keeper. Mine feelings the uncle has call it a day after closing down of odd number houses.

Still mine feelings this temple has nothing to do with the girls. Even this new generators of keepers. I had never seen them burn a joss stick at the temple. But a history that many locals over looked. Maybe we could invite Lin Pei Fun to show us more at her Secret Singapore. More stronger she interview the passing by crowd, and Princess Cookie too.

This is what I call a fucking good current affairs programme.

Cysgod13th
18-09-2014, 02:29 PM
thanks for the need to knows and hows guys:D.. ive tried the SingaporeRed gals.. good service but high on the damage.. im interested in petain. this widens the options hehehe;)

newlywedbride
08-03-2015, 05:40 PM

Hey spoonge, in what way does she catches your heart or how will a WL catches your heart since she’s a person of the past?

What makes you been so persistent to look for her? She own you anything or are you in debt to her?

Hope you don’t mind to share. Thanks!

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...9#post12672529