PDA

View Full Version : H14r11

batugajah
18-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Hi bros here. Think this is one of the worst chic in petain.

when i checkin from the door view, she was reading newspaper and kneadin down her face. from the outlook, she is abt below 30 years old.

went in to ask the $$, she answer S$30, i agreed and she immediately take off her dressing and proceed to the basin wash her pussy n apply ky. while doing this, she pointing the bed to ask me get ready into the position.

once i laid down, she using her mouth to cap me. the bj really like eating a hot noodle or spicy lolypop. she keep on spitin to the toilet paper after one or two licking my rod. well, i assume it was a licking instead what so called bj.

in less then one minute, she hinted to me to proceed the battle war. when i wana touch her breast, she is lower down her knead to avoid my hand can touch her boots. well, i was wanted to taste her pink color tits but by the reaction from her, i knew it is not possible for me to do it. so i change my mind only usoing my hand to roll it instead to have a nice tits suck. just within 5 secs when my hand touch her breats, she immediately complain to me tht do not roll her tits. wan a turn off piont. knn :mad:

in this case, my mind thinking to pull out my didi and walk away or pump it as hard as i can, in order to finish my shot as fast as possible. so i have chosen the last one cos i have paid to fuck.

face : 6/10
bj : 1/10
fj : 2/10
moan :1/10 cos really can't hear even my ear is near to her mouth
tit suck : buy a lolypop and suck at your home

bros, if u are really got money no where to spend. u may donate to NKF instead drain to her for such a loudsy service.

lihaojun
18-07-2004, 09:51 AM
H14r11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bros here. Think this is one of the worst chic in petain.

when i checkin from the door view, she was reading newspaper and kneadin down her face. from the outlook, she is abt below 30 years old.

went in to ask the $$, she answer S$30, i agreed and she immediately take off her dressing and proceed to the basin wash her pussy n apply ky. while doing this, she pointing the bed to ask me get ready into the position.

once i laid down, she using her mouth to cap me. the bj really like eating a hot noodle or spicy lolypop. she keep on spitin to the toilet paper after one or two licking my rod. well, i assume it was a licking instead what so called bj.

in less then one minute, she hinted to me to proceed the battle war. when i wana touch her breast, she is lower down her knead to avoid my hand can touch her boots. well, i was wanted to taste her pink color tits but by the reaction from her, i knew it is not possible for me to do it. so i change my mind only usoing my hand to roll it instead to have a nice tits suck. just within 5 secs when my hand touch her breats, she immediately complain to me tht do not roll her tits. wan a turn off piont. knn

in this case, my mind thinking to pull out my didi and walk away or pump it as hard as i can, in order to finish my shot as fast as possible. so i have chosen the last one cos i have paid to fuck.

face : 6/10
bj : 1/10
fj : 2/10
moan :1/10 cos really can't hear even my ear is near to her mouth
tit suck : buy a lolypop and suck at your home

bros, if u are really got money no where to spend. u may donate to NKF instead drain to her for such a loudsy service.

batugajah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to batugajah
Find all posts by batugajah
Add batugajah to Your Buddy List

ya bro, i tried tis wl b4 also... svc wise sucks!!! cannot do tis cannot do tat... might as welll find a piece of meat and diy ourself then to find her!!!

finger
18-07-2004, 05:26 PM
few days ago went to look for H14R14 but she was not working, then saw H14R11 door open. thought her service must be very good because seldom see her door open, so go in and try. big mistake man!

although she is very friendly, but everything very sop, service so so only. very very very talkative, during bj she pause every now and then to talk and laugh at her own joke. worse thing is during fj still can talk & laugh non stop. about 10 minutes in missionary position, the worst thing happened, i heard some noise and my lampah can even feel the wind! knn she FART! after that i left the room without cumming. knn waste money!

I think this bro got a worse experience than you.

batugajah
18-07-2004, 07:10 PM
think we shall post out all the bad service chic at petain forum so that the next bros won;t spend their $$ for nothing. if these chics got no business think they will change their attitude.... ;)

Licky88
18-07-2004, 09:46 PM
think we shall post out all the bad service chic at petain forum so that the next bros won;t spend their $$ for nothing. if these chics got no business think they will change their attitude.... ;)

Bro better go for China goods! Cheap and young! Lots of them walking around in Geylang dah!

BoyToy
19-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Not really true. Some of them very attitude one. got a class of their own. to them no biz no biz lo. they simply bo chap one.

Anyway, it's a well know fact that how good the the service you get highly depends on the chemistry and the WL's mood. It's good to write FRs to let other bros know wat u've experienced, but not a very nice thing to tell ppl not to go to them. You have to try to know whether it's meat or poison for you.

BoyToy
19-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Bro better go for China goods! Cheap and young! Lots of them walking around in Geylang dah!
Not true liao... China goods nowadays are ex and old. Cheap and good shld go for thai goods liao.

kragb
19-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Yeah man.. i tried her once..exactly the same thing as described by this fella bro. now i blacklisted this ger liao. die die oso dun try her..as if die father like tat.. bin chao chao all the way..haiz..

better go for PRC who lelong @ geylang at drop pants price (literally!)

batugajah
19-07-2004, 11:10 PM
think is more worth to go for china chic cos just paying another $20 and much much beautiful and younger :cool: since the service is the same or maybe china chic can give u more surprise :D

BoyToy
19-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Yeah man.. i tried her once..exactly the same thing as described by this fella bro. now i blacklisted this ger liao. die die oso dun try her..as if die father like tat.. bin chao chao all the way..haiz..

better go for PRC who lelong @ geylang at drop pants price (literally!)
think is more worth to go for china chic cos just paying another $20 and much much beautiful and younger :cool: since the service is the same or maybe china chic can give u more surprise :D
Wah... this kind of lelong goods I really dare not try. Sakali the surprise comes onli in your blood test.

Not try to throw cold water here. Just a friendly advices.

Bonk hard, bonk smart.