PDA

View Full Version : Dragon HC

Pages : [1] 2 3

marcoman
08-12-2001, 06:38 PM
Whilst Dragon is one of the most expensive HCs (in terms of entrance fees @ $56), I must say that the women there are all above average in looks - some as good as the local models (minus the "tao" attitude). A few of I tried include Stella (slightly old @ 25 but provides a good massage, BJ and is friendly); Miko (pretty, former KL nightclub hostess, good BJ, but loose); Winnie (on the plump side, which I kind of turns me on, but good personality and very accommodating; Champagne (reasonably new but does not talk too much, good looks though) and ofcourse Gucci (the most "Ang Pai" there - good looks and service to match but she's getting slightly too professional for my liking).
Just something to share with you brudders out there!

JaguarLuv
09-12-2001, 01:39 PM
Ahh.. Dragon HC, my personal favourite. I had not been there for a real long time though. Just wondering, does anyone know of a Coco there?

khchew
09-12-2001, 04:51 PM
Dragon is also one of my fav HCs. Girls there are indeed above average in terms of looks and service. Fav girls include Gucci, Whiskey.... Tried a girl named Carnation recently....3 months into the job, 21 years old... pretty and service is so so. However, attitude leaves much to be desired. Can try but not strongly recommended.

Looks: 8/10
Attitude: 6/10
Massage: 5/10 (nothing special)
BJ: 7/10 (no BBBJ)
FJ: 8/10 (quite standard, tight pussy)

incubus6135
11-12-2001, 11:26 PM
Hi all,

Anyone met a Bobo at dragon? Heard she is new there and quite young.

By the way, is there also a Michelle at Dragon HC? Heard she is an ang pai there and very very beautiful. Any comments about her, all HC brothers out there?

:-P

screwydr1ver
12-12-2001, 12:08 AM
can anyone advise on charges by miko and gucci for hj, bj and fj

earth[x]
14-12-2001, 10:42 PM
this is my first time went to dragon hc. The gal there can say is quite pretty. Having tried this gal call carnation, young, pretty, body so-so...but bj until half-way say that she is tired due to not enough sleep and suggested using hand. Can try out but not hightly recommended. My friend tried bobo, heard from him bj skill quite gd and pretty, body so-so.

Carnation

Look - 8/10
bj - 6/10
body - 6.5/10
service - 6/10

fornari
20-12-2001, 04:18 PM
Bobo is pretty, but kindda reserved and quiet type. Closes her eyes when screwed. Other than that, jus another looker dats all.

SGAussie
24-12-2001, 12:19 AM
Hi Bros!

Tried Stella at Dragon HC. She's not too bad in the looks department, but not the best. Nice sweet face with straight long hair beyond shoulders. Rather friendly.

Massage was average. After which, the FJ was fantastic! She went out to get a rubber, then when she returned, she stripped herself totally stark naked to reveal a nice, slim and tight body with small but firm tits. She then asked me to lay down, while she started kissing me all over, and licking my nipples. Slowly working herself down to my little bro, she licked my balls with her extremely skilled tongue. Finally, she engulfed my throbbing tool with her heavenly mouth! BBBJ was fantastic! After which, she proceeded to mount me, and started to ride me with her legs wide apart. At the same time, she was bending over to "work" on my rather errect nipples! We worked ourselves into a few positions b4 I finally blew my full load into her pussy while mounting her missionary-style.

Overall experience with Stella was above average. Would recommend anyone who haven't seen her to give her a try. After you've seen her, make up your own mind!

Happy Christmas to ALL!

khchew
25-12-2001, 12:02 AM
Tried this new girl, Fendi.... really ordinary on all fronts

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 (nothing special)
BJ: 6/10 (BBBJ for $150)
FJ: 7/10

I didn't try the BBBJ, but she asked for $150. Thanks for the concern ShadowBro... I am also wise to the ways of the world so definitely wouldn't pay $150 for any kind of BJ, unless it's being performed by Christy Chung or Jane Fang-lookalike... ;)

Darknites
26-12-2001, 02:08 AM
BBBJ for $150?

if you have paid that price, you have been slaughtered clean!

in fact, should only pay $120 for full course... pay smarter next time :)

Anyway, have yet to try Miko b4 reading this thread, so when and try her and was addicted to her (at least for 2 consecutive weeks)... Have to agree that she is quite a looker with a devilish body and a hanfull of breast. The only downside is (as reported eariler), she is a little loose... but what the hack, by just looking at her pretty face, straight long hair, snow white skin, and cupping her handfull of breast while screwing her is enuff to make me loose control... good recommendation bro!

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
28-12-2001, 02:54 AM
understand from the counter that quite a few new gals joined Dragon the past few weeks... including (but not all) Ribena, Janet and Fendi...

Report on Fendi already made above.. Had a chance to see Janet.. but did not think highly of her (look: 6/10)

So anyone tried any of the other new gals?

Cheers,
Shadow

shutiao
28-12-2001, 06:22 PM
Where is Dragon HC?

khchew
28-12-2001, 06:23 PM
Had a go with Champagne the other day.... no special comments about her => try her only if all the ang pais are fully booked

Attitude: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
BJ: 5/10 (no BBBJ)
FJ: 6/10

Saw Miko at the counter when I was going off.... a real looker... will definitely try her the next time, esp after reading the FR on her.

Darknites
02-01-2002, 01:05 PM
Dragon Spa is in Marina South.. above Victor's Bowl

Cheers,
Shadow

walabis
02-01-2002, 01:38 PM
Some of the girl willing take you at $100 only but those not ang pai nothing to mention about. It either they take your $100 or nothing provided your little can tahan.Anyway $120 there is the fair rate but I still think it is x for the current economy suitation.
Imagine 56+120=$176,I can get those GL for $150 anytime better than them.Less risk and worth paying for.

iamw7
02-01-2002, 02:41 PM
Hi, bros,

Can anyone recommend good HCs in the west area. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate if you can give a field report.

Darknites
03-01-2002, 12:03 PM
True to Walabis comments... both Dragon and Executive are on the high side of all the HCs in Singapore..

However, I have kinda step down from GL after a one time craze mugging in there.. GL is good for those who are either young and energetic who can always go for a 2nd shot, or those who have good stamina who can make full use of the 45 mins in the rm...

As for me, I have neither of the above, so HC provide a nice environment where I could get some relax, spa, sleep/rest if I have the time, and in the room, get a not very good but better than nothing massage and go on with some actions.

so.. pros and cons.. depend on individuals...

Cheers,
Shadow

walabis
03-01-2002, 04:37 PM
Hi ShadowBro,

The best bargain now is at New York Spa at JB..cheap & good and more over inclusive of buffet lunch...all in all RM198 only..still less than S$100 (base on S$1 exchange to RM2.05). You not even touch the ground of Malaysia or JB if you drive....I will drive all the way up to the carpark and took the lift to 3rd floor,after finish drive straight back to Singapore.

The cycle as follow:

11.30am - departure from Singapore custom
11.50am - reached New York Hotel
11.55am - register at SPA counter and procced to facilities
1.00pm- The main event
1.45pm-lunch at rest area
2.15 pm-change up and ready to leave
2.45pm-reach singapore custom

Those forgot to bring enough cash,they can pay by credit card..I think there is no surcharge.

Darknites
03-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Thanks walabis for your recommendation.

I am or was active in Lion City Spa, Bluewave and Roma SPa before.. still drop by some of them whenever I have time.. so JB is not unfamiliar to me...

New York Spa is, however, more unfamiliar to me as when they started with this RM198 package, the initial few FR was that all the ladies were aunties and not really worth the visit.. however, the recent few reports (also just before delphi closed down) seemed to have proven that there are now good gals available.

I will definitely drop by some day. Let's not hog up this thread talking about Spa in JB, would appreciate if you could put your recommendations of NY spa in the Malaysia folder.. will definite file by FR once I have given it a try.

Cheers,
Shadow

goldengun
04-01-2002, 04:11 PM
Why do you guys are willing to fork out S$206 ($56+$150) or $176 (for regulars) for service at Dragon while you can get it at $150 at Geylang?

As for me, its difficult to explain it but Dragon is a good place to while away the afternoon if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Any opinions out there?

:p

marcoman
05-01-2002, 08:38 AM
Golden Gun, you are most correct in pointing out the $$ savings and bench-marked service standards of GL over HC. For me personally, the primary reason why I prefer HC is the fact that its a lot more discreet as compared to GL. I definately would not like to be spotted on the roads of GL or for that matter my parked car. Also, I enjoy a good steam-bath before the main event. A critical argument against HCs I feel is that the girls are unfortunately not tested for VDs as often as the GL ones.

goldengun
07-01-2002, 02:10 PM
Marcoman, its true that HCs are more discreet than GL - this is one of the reason why I am still patronising HCs. However, there is the danger of being caught by AV if there is a raid on the HC. It happen to me once, the good thing was I just got into the room when it happen and not caught with my pants down. I saw a couple of customers being dragged down with the girls probably to record their statement.

As for Dragon, my current favourite is Ribena. Message is so-so but she has a nice face with a nice body to match. My ratings for her as follows :-

Face/Looks : 7.5/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10

marcoman
07-01-2002, 07:34 PM
Good point on the AV raids, goldengun! Thats another con I forgot to mention - apart from them not being tested often enough.

Anyway, I'm informed that there are 2 new chicks at Dragon - Fendi (1 month old) and Summer (believe tdy's her 4th day there!). Thinking of heading down before week's end to check them out. If you or Shadow bro or other bros wanna join my friend and me, drop me a line.

goldengun
09-01-2002, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the invitation, marcoman. However, I am currently travelling and would be back only next week. Do post your field report on the new girls at Dragon!

goldengun

Darknites
10-01-2002, 01:32 AM
oo.. thanks for invitation, macroman.. did not see your posting after earlier.. just came back from a session over at Dragon.. anyway, I always go alone.. and usually in the afternoon.. my work is such that i can disappear for a while sometimes.. so will drop by the HCs during these times.. not easy to predict when will be free though..

anyway, just read that Violet was some bro's favorite.. hence, tot of giving her a try.. ooo.. it was a trip well worth

Violet
Looks: 7.5-8/10 (pretty face, long straight hair)
Figure: 7.5/10 (slim and curvy figure, smooth and almost flawless skin.. only breast a lillte too small.. else she would be promote to be my all time favorite too)
Massage: 6/10 (okie, okie.. )
Service: 7/10 (foreplay skills okie, okie.. licking plus a pretty good but short BBBJ, cap was later inserted almost without my notice)
FJ: 9/10 (ooo.. nice soft moans, tight pussy (major plus), accomodating, allows some kissings and good attitude)
Overall: 8/10
This girl has no attitude :) Knows that she is new in the line and will treat you like a boss & bf. Very nice and warm chit-chat during massage. Still 21 yo but turning 22 this year. One of the more heart warming session I had for quite some time. If only her breast is a little bigger... but will definitely still go back for her for more.

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
12-01-2002, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the FR on Violet! She's or Fendi was actually next on my list!

Anyway, let me return the favour with one on the newbie, Summer (who just started at Dragon a week ago):

Looks: 7.5-8/10 (not bad - tall with long straight hair)
Body: 8.5/10 (nice breasts)
Attitude: 7/10 (hurried me towards the end - probably cos running out of time!)
Massage: 6/10 (inexperienced and a bit lazy)
Skills: Poor but made up for by her "tightness"

Guess can't really complain too much cos its her first time in this biz - she used to sell handphones in KL prior to coming here.

rrider33
13-01-2002, 05:06 PM
hi shadowbro,

yup agreed with your sentiment, violet is my all time fav also... being friendly and good attitude is already a thumb up not to mention tight cunt...the boob parts haha lucky i not so particular

and pardon me, she is not new...being one yr plus coming to two in dragon...and i think u the big boob u mentioned refers to kitty @ Exec, one sexy sedusive kitten.

Darknites
13-01-2002, 11:00 PM
Hi rrider33,

Violet had worked for more than 1 year in Dragon? Not quite possible... unless she lied to me.. *sob* *sob*

Think she definitely told me she worked for a few (5?) months only... also.. she is still 21 yo.. can't have worked for more than 1 year as the law only allows gals over 21 to work in HCs..

but anyway, she has good attitude.. if she had maintain this attitude for more than a year already.. that is a real good sign..

BTW, i am not wrong in the name i have given in Exec thread.. when we were talking abt big boob gal in Exec, I mentioned Kitty (i'm one of her regular also)... but violet gave me the name Cathy... this one i have not heard of.. so, hope that some other bro could help to verify...

but come to think of it.. Cathy does sound close to Kitty.. maybe she was really talking abt Kitty.. :eek: anyway, next time i visit Exec, will ask if there is a Cathy or not

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
14-01-2002, 10:05 PM
Damn, just tried Violet yesterday and she told me that she's only been working there 5-6 months! You bros are both right - great attitude, tight but lacking in the boobs - her tattoo was kinda wearing out as well - she apparently got it done at Peninsular when she was working here 3 years ago in a Kallang factory.

Given that I've tried nearly all the newbies, the counter suggested I "recycle" and try Eve - anybody heard of her??

Darknites
15-01-2002, 05:48 PM
Eve... I have tried her once.. she was of the same batch as Gucci and those who are 21/22yo last year... think I have filed a FR on her in the last forum.. but as she was nothing to shout about.. I have more or less forgotten the details..

All that I remember of her (if correect person) are - she is not too tall, rather slim (a bit too slim, also means not much breast) and prob avg looking. No particular deep impression for the FJ also.. so.. if you ask me, try only if you wanna check her out and file a report, else, think you could give her a miss...

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
19-01-2002, 12:23 PM
Heard from a friend that new stock are on its way - probably a week or 2. Personally I'm starting to get bored with the existing ones. Will definately field a report once I get my hands (and more) on/in the up-coming newbies!!!

marcoman
27-01-2002, 07:17 PM
Lets keep this thread alive cos I like Dragon - its one of the better HCs around. Anyway here's the FR on Janet:

Looks: 7.5/10 (long hair and reasonably tall - gotg that CFM look)
BJ: 8/10 (not bad)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating provided she likes you)
Attitude: 7-8/10 (again depending on her mood - as this was my 2nd time, she was great - the first was no big deal)

Make her feel comfortable and she'll take you to where you want to go!!

Darknites
27-01-2002, 11:48 PM
hmm... Janet...

I've seen her at the counter in one of those days where I just went early to survey the gals.. does not look very appealing to me.. just a common gal was my feeling.. also, is she a little (just a little) on the plumb side? If not, I may have seen the wrong person...

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
29-01-2002, 08:38 PM
She actually has got quite a good body. The average looking and slightly plump one you are referring to might be Winnie - not much to shout about but quite accommodating (if my memory serves me right) - guess most of the girls at Dragon are accommodating - wouldn't you agree? To much an extent justifying the $56 - at least you know you will not get one with an attitude, which I find a total turnoff.

Laters!

BTW, anymore names to throw this direction - I'm running out of gals to call!

sumdumfuk
18-02-2002, 03:33 AM
I was just wondering if there are any new girls at Dragon that
are similar to Violet? The current girls are relatively old news
already and haven't heard anything about any new and young
blood.

Care to share bros?:)

Speed280
18-02-2002, 10:30 AM
Just tried Champange last Fri. Good looking, nice body but small breast. Reasonable good message, BBBJ and very friendly.

Overall, she is above average but has good potential. Will visit her again to see if there is any improvement.

Vectra
18-02-2002, 04:02 PM
Stella

BJ: 8/10 (did deep throat)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very accommodating provided she likes you)

Have tried Stella about a month back. Overall experience for me should be quite good. But would like to try out other gals as well.
What I fing the gals there are often with these attributes of long hair, fair skin and slim.

Anyone can advise where is the best position to view these gals?

Cheers!

Darknites
19-02-2002, 09:33 AM
Was hoping to get the few regular gals after missing them for some time during CNY, but my booking turned out sick and got to go back and rest.. Miko and some of the other ang pais had a long waiting list.. damn...

Then, remembered that I have yet to try Ribena, so casually asked if she was ard.. well, she's free.. so here's the FR:

Ribena
Looks: 7/10 (young, not too bad but not exactally stunning, with long straight hair)
Figure: 8/10 (okie, she's kinda tall, very slim waistline, yet she has some boobs to talk about.. was kinda mildly surprise after she strip as I was expecting her to be rather flat looking at her fully dressed)
Massage: 6.5 (does use some strength & was rather good while she massage, but her combination is rather limited)
Service: 7.5 (okie, this is subjective as she managed to find the spot I like most and capitalise on it.. however, if not that, most bro will likely rate her ard 6.5)
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating and tight. her soft moans were almost real, as though she was really enjoying the screw..)
Overall: 7.5

Was quite happy with the session, would likely try her again some other times but not too soon...

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
19-02-2002, 09:37 AM
on new gals, saw Summer at the counter and was told she is the latest addition (though quite some time already). She looked good, with long hair and devilish body (slim waist and big boobs). Well, will definite target her in one of my next trips...

Also, was told that a new gal will be joining this Wednesday (10th day of CNY).. so Marcoman, here you go.. new blood for your testing :D

Cheers,
Shadow

lemmeseethat
19-02-2002, 09:10 PM
hi bros, before chinese new year i visited Dragon and asked for Champagne. I think she looks kinda cute and have always been really chatty with me. I think she's worth a try and would certainly recommend her.

NewBird
20-02-2002, 03:20 PM
Just backed from Dragon HC, tried Fendi, told by her that she just joined HC 2 weeks ago... but it seemed that Brother KHCHEW tried her in Dec last year... either they are 2 Fendi or she is the liar...

In anyway, her look is below average in Dragon HC std... so disappointed when she came in... at as that moment, I kept wondering why I didn't opt for others...

Quick assessment:
Look : 4/10 (Dragon HC std, almost need to cover the face and fire the base)...
BBBJ : 6/10 (refused when asked, but did it during the actual)
FJ : 5/10 (OK lah, in fact, kind of boring...)
Services: 7/10 (to be fair, she did try her best)

Overall assessment:

Not recommended...

I've seem a few FR on Janet and Stalla, who is better (Look and services).

Have fun

vampire
21-02-2002, 03:38 AM
May I know who in Dragon has big tits?

incubus6135
21-02-2002, 07:34 PM
Brothers who frequent Dragon HC,

Could we have a vote on who's pretty, fair and curvy in Dragon HC?
:)

Darknites
22-02-2002, 01:59 AM
On pretty, fair and curvy in Dragon - my vote goes to Miko..

Darn.. there goes the mad rush for her liao... hope I can still managed to get her whenI'm down.. but what the hell.. we must have the spirit for sharing :) Right Bros?

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
22-02-2002, 02:13 AM
No one tested the new gal that was to come on Wednesday? Do keep us informed! Hope I will not be the 1st to file a FR on her..

Cheers,
Shadow

incubus6135
22-02-2002, 10:17 PM
Miko, no doubt. Tried today and only 3 words in sing of praise for her - world class vixen.

Smooth skin, nice warm hand when she touches you erotically all over. Nice boobs that once you hold onto, you never one to let go...

Looks like it is going to be even more difficult to get her in the near future ....

:D

ned_h
22-02-2002, 10:32 PM
In terms of looks, how would you brothers out there rate the girls?

incubus6135
22-02-2002, 10:36 PM
I think all HCs have both good lookings one and the not so good looking ones.

In terms of the good looking ones, Dragon HC would have at least a 6.5 and above. But again, we all differ in views. Some prefer the innocent looking while some prefer the wild sexy come and get me look.

Try reading the Dragon HC thread, some up the positive review and then head down to try them out. Your own experience should be a better judge.

One man's meat is another man's poision.

Good Luck!:p

marcoman
23-02-2002, 09:30 AM
Yeap, ShadowBro - have been waiting to draw new blood for sometime now! Anyway, checked out the new broad - named Winter (wonder whether there will be a Spring soon?!) - late Thursday evening. FR as follows:

Looks: 7.5/10 (21-22 yrs old with long hair - previously a beautician in KL - don't they all say that??)
Body: 7-7.5/10 (for those who like the petite type - she's of rather small build - tighs are slightly on the heavy side)
BJ: 7.5-8/10 (very skilled - did not even feel the rubber being capped - or that I could have been too high from my drinking session)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very standard although she's quite tight and wets easily)
Attitude: 8/10 (very chatty)

Would I try her again? Questionable.

The search for more new blood continues........:D

marcoman
23-02-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Vectra
Stella

BJ: 8/10 (did deep throat)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very accommodating provided she likes you)

Have tried Stella about a month back. Overall experience for me should be quite good. But would like to try out other gals as well.
What I fing the gals there are often with these attributes of long hair, fair skin and slim.

Anyone can advise where is the best position to view these gals?

Cheers!

By their pantry - try to get the recep to give you a room in the left corner - as you go down the mirrored passage way, take 2 lefts. Believe Room 1 starts from there. You'll also find a pantry where the broads all go there for water/tea/etc. Happy hunting......

Darknites
25-02-2002, 01:35 AM
yep, if you are assigned the room at the back, you could see most of the gals as they leave the rm door open sometimes.. unfortunately, you can;t just walk there as the receps and helpers will stop you.. you can't also really stand there and look even if you are assigned the room, can just walk pass...

So.. the best way (in my opinion) is to spend some time sitting at the recep.. if you sit there for 1 hr or so.. you should have seen at least 50% of the gals working that day.. :)

Cheers,
Shadow

goldengun
04-03-2002, 05:57 PM
Have you ever wonder how much the girls working here make in a month? Even with a conservative figure of 3 rounds of FJ a day, that would come to over $10K a month. Wow, no wonder that there is never a short of supply of pretty girls from our northern neighbour...

marcoman
05-03-2002, 09:26 PM
The ang pai ones like Gucci, Miko, Janet, etc can make as much as or even more than $20,000 - very close or even matching the GL ones. Its a high paying job but its sure one of the toughest - imagine having to lick and literally kiss 8-10 asses a day - not to mention dicks.

TheSaint
05-03-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by marcoman
The ang pai ones like Gucci, Miko, Janet, etc can make as much as or even more than $20,000 - very close or even matching the GL ones. Its a high paying job but its sure one of the toughest - imagine having to lick and literally kiss 8-10 asses a day - not to mention dicks.

Ya man, its a tough job.

:p

AK47
06-03-2002, 01:49 AM
Hey guys, used to visit delphi before it's demise. Was a serious contributer for Dragon thread then too.

After reading on the intro on the latest arrival "winter" decided to give her a try.

On seeing her it was very much what i have expected, a rating of 7.5 for appearance. She's more on the sweet little thing kind of girl than gorgeously chio type and she just 21 turning 22.

Start with a std massage which quickly develop into full scale war. Her bj was excellent, deep and without cap. She provide the longest ass licking experience i ever had at a HC, i actually don appreciate tat much since asshole isnt ready my G spot. She than took the initialive to ride me, for sure she is definately not the dead fish type! the whole f process she look straight into my eye with the cfm expression which was extremely erotic. After i shoot my load, i ask her when she put on the cap, she cheekily told me she didnt put! Well, only to realise later she's just pulling my leg and its was her strategy to give me the impression she doing the fj without cap.

Overall i would rate her as 8/10, thats worth a try. Fyi, i am pretty choosy when it comes to HC girls, have rated gucci, miko, fiona during my prior visits. What "winter" lack in appearance she make it up by service.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 6.5
BJ: 8.0
FJ: 8.0
Attitude: 9.0

Pro: Fresh from oven with great attitude
Con: Short (but some bro are not too tall either, guess they won mind)

eastofsg
09-03-2002, 04:17 AM
yap, saw winter today. quite short and okie looking.

too bad i saw ur report only now. if not will give a her try.

frankly speaking, i've not experienced any one time that some gals roll a condom over my prick and not noticing it..... maybe realli time to give Winter a try.

as for miko, the more i look at her the more she has that china gal look. and definitely a cfm face.

also, heard that there is a new gal, summer.

wonder if spring and autumn are coming?

marcoman
09-03-2002, 02:43 PM
New stock coming in 2 weeks time - or so I'm told.

TheSaint
09-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by AK47
Hey guys, used to visit delphi before it's demise. Was a serious contributer for Dragon thread then too.

After reading on the intro on the latest arrival "winter" decided to give her a try.

On seeing her it was very much what i have expected, a rating of 7.5 for appearance. She's more on the sweet little thing kind of girl than gorgeously chio type and she just 21 turning 22.

Start with a std massage which quickly develop into full scale war. Her bj was excellent, deep and without cap. She provide the longest ass licking experience i ever had at a HC, i actually don appreciate tat much since asshole isnt ready my G spot. She than took the initialive to ride me, for sure she is definately not the dead fish type! the whole f process she look straight into my eye with the cfm expression which was extremely erotic. After i shoot my load, i ask her when she put on the cap, she cheekily told me she didnt put! Well, only to realise later she's just pulling my leg and its was her strategy to give me the impression she doing the fj without cap.

Overall i would rate her as 8/10, thats worth a try. Fyi, i am pretty choosy when it comes to HC girls, have rated gucci, miko, fiona during my prior visits. What "winter" lack in appearance she make it up by service.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 6.5
BJ: 8.0
FJ: 8.0
Attitude: 9.0

Pro: Fresh from oven with great attitude
Con: Short (but some bro are not too tall either, guess they won mind)

Hey that was good bro, but dun u bros think that total cost of visiting Dragon or Executive a bit too expensive??? $120+$56 total up to be $176.............just 1 fuck??? with that change to rm...........RM360 can fuck 1 nite wif booking gal or 2 fuck in any HC!!! me personally feel that Leisure Spa already very expensive liao for a fuck.........total $145............dun say $176!!! Anyway CB is still CB, Neh Neh is still Neh Neh, gals around will be the same 1 lah........................

phantom53sg
09-03-2002, 10:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Was in Dragon this afternoon and happened to see 2 new gals.

1) Winter - young, Short and OK looking as mentioned by Bro Eastofsg. Worth trying.

2) Autumn - Only started work yesterday. Very matured looking. If my guesstimation is correct, she should be around 27 or 28 yo. Look so so only.

Juz for your info and happy cheonging

eastofsg
10-03-2002, 03:58 AM
the other new gal is autumn ah?

i thought it's summer. maybe i heard wrongly.

marcoman
10-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by TheSaint

Hey that was good bro, but dun u bros think that total cost of visiting Dragon or Executive a bit too expensive??? $120+$56 total up to be $176.............just 1 fuck??? with that change to rm...........RM360 can fuck 1 nite wif booking gal or 2 fuck in any HC!!! me personally feel that Leisure Spa already very expensive liao for a fuck.........total $145............dun say $176!!! Anyway CB is still CB, Neh Neh is still Neh Neh, gals around will be the same 1 lah........................

Totally agree with you! But some of us no easy access to JB or KL - women there are equally good looking and a lot cheaper. Was recently in KL for biz and visited Mint and Federal. Prices were RMB178 and RMB230 respectively - very reasonable compared to S'pore. But then again, seldom got opportunity to go up! :(

TheSaint
10-03-2002, 02:12 PM

Totally agree with you! But some of us no easy access to JB or KL - women there are equally good looking and a lot cheaper. Was recently in KL for biz and visited Mint and Federal. Prices were RMB178 and RMB230 respectively - very reasonable compared to S'pore. But then again, seldom got opportunity to go up! :(

Hey bro, me visiting KL soon, can advice where is Mint and Federal?? And whats the rate or charges there??

marcoman
10-03-2002, 09:44 PM
MINT's HC is called Ginza. Its located at Mint Hotel which is close to the Mines Resort - 20 mins from KL center - its directly on the SIN-KL freeway and you can see it if on route to town - from KLIA. Federal's HC I think is called Deluxe - located at the basement of Federal Hotel - Jalan Bukit Bintang - any taxi driver can take you there. Variety wise, Federal is better but price wise, Ginza is better at RMB170 vs RMB230 for Federal. Some at Federal go up to RMB260 - depending on time of day you visit and the broad's looks. Happy shopping!

marcoman
10-03-2002, 09:47 PM
MINT's HC is called Ginza. Its located at Mint Hotel which is close to the Mines Resort - 20 mins from KL center - its directly on the SIN-KL freeway and you can see it if on route to town - from KLIA. Federal's HC I think is called Deluxe - located at the basement of Federal Hotel - Jalan Bukit Bintang - any taxi driver can take you there. Variety wise, Federal is better but price wise, Ginza is better at RMB170 vs RMB230 for Federal. Some at Federal go up to RMB260 - depending on time of day you visit and the broad's looks. Happy shopping!

SORI - should be MYR and NOT RMB - my frequent visits to Shanghai has screwed my currencies (as well as the women!!) :D

TheSaint
11-03-2002, 12:38 AM

SORI - should be MYR and NOT RMB - my frequent visits to Shanghai has screwed my currencies (as well as the women!!) :D

Hey bro, i'm visiting KL via Star Cruise, which i will landed at Port Klang, is it near to Mint or Federal from Port Klang???

marcoman
12-03-2002, 09:54 PM
Sori bro, not familiar with direction (or distance) from Port Klang.

hot chocolate
12-03-2002, 10:04 PM
anyone been to the hc at bukit timah plaza?

caesar
13-03-2002, 08:56 PM

I have seen many of the girls at the Mint but the prettiest so far, in my humble opinion is LILY. I don't know about her service tho as I had just finished and rushing to get back to Singapore.

Good luck.

sumdumfuk
20-03-2002, 03:06 AM
Went for Violet the other day. Had high hopes when I went in after trying her the last time. Standard has dropped. Her massage was alright. Quite forceful and got a bit of cracking of bones. I was quite geared up already and when she went out to get her stuff for the special, I was eagerly waiting.

She came back, gave a brief handjob, and then bj with cap on..
didn't feel much. She was just brushing her lips up and down the shaft for a while like what was maybe 3 minutes. Then she started to ride me even though I was not hard.

I naturally couldn't hold out for long and became soft after a
while. The cap was uncomfortable but she carry on giving me a HJ with cap on...that was a big turn off. Finally in the end.....I had to think about something else, like another girl I saw which my friend tried, RUBY. Then can cum.

I suggest all brothers think twice about Violet. She is still friendly but maybe she knows that there are a lot of good reviews about her in the past so maybe she 'how lian' already...think that she is becoming 'ang pai' so a bit service attitude change. No longer the violet I knew before.

On the other hand, the 5 friends I went with did try Gucci, Miko, Winter, Ruby and Champagne. They said Gucci still f**king good, Miko's an angel who fucks the hell out of you, Ruby the BJ queen and Champagne was just gorgeous.

They asked me to try then the next time round and hearing their reports, I highly recommend them to you all. Maybe got new stock coming and do post FR if have good ones.

Finally, I was just disappointed with Violet.
:(

AK47
30-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Seems like this thread is getting very inactive. Bros don visit Dragon these days any more? Me planning to visit Dragon today, probably will try out the girls that are named in the thread but haven had the chance to try.

Will check out if any new stock coming in and when.

Cheers!

kong17
30-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Well said AK47

post a steaming FR. confirm liven this thread

limjef
30-03-2002, 05:36 PM
champagne is my personal fav.... by now, i can chat anything with her.... i had tried gucci once only but she leave me with a good impression, even allow me to french her.. which i was quite surprise..but i would say she is rather good.. compared to those SOP type

until now, champ still refuses to french with me...haha. i have been trying....

marcoman
30-03-2002, 07:09 PM
Sori Bros- No FRs on Dragon. Have been busy gang-bang PRC chicks from Apollo and GL (with bros defytherules, killervirgin and maituliao). Will probably do an assault on Dragon this coming week - the mummy there have been calling me - very pei-seh so gotta go. No new girls though - think she said in the next 2 weeks or so.

FR akan datang......

defytherules
31-03-2002, 02:53 PM
Sori Bros- No FRs on Dragon. Have been busy gang-bang PRC chicks from Apollo and GL (with bros defytherules, killervirgin and maituliao). Will probably do an assault on Dragon this coming week - the mummy there have been calling me - very pei-seh so gotta go. No new girls though - think she said in the next 2 weeks or so.

FR akan datang......

knn...must jio me ok? when? tue? maituliao not very keen in dragon leh..he prefer JB..maybe RS or gals from his private OKT..

marcoman
31-03-2002, 05:52 PM
Dragon is discreet lah thats why I go there. Mummy oso know me so I always get the newbies - now not so many oredi cos more M'sian broads prefer to stay in-country. Business here is slowing as lots of bros like yourself and maituliao always go across the causeway for the action (don't blame you given that its a lot cheaper). Not forgetting the new and stiff competition from the FL PRCs in GL and other HCs like Leisure. Hence it might be to their benefit to look for business opportunities locally given that the MYR has strengthened significantly - over the days when it was very profitable for them to come down here. Was at Mint HC and this broad who serviced me oso mentioned same thing. Anyway, she was a good and cheap shag - well worth my $$. If I have the chance I will most definately prefer to cheong across the causeway!! Cheonging and meeting our new friends like bros cheongjb and santa makes life worth living!!!

Santa
31-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Dragon is discreet lah thats why I go there. Mummy oso know me so I always get the newbies - now not so many oredi cos more M'sian broads prefer to stay in-country. Business here is slowing as lots of bros like yourself and maituliao always go across the causeway for the action (don't blame you given that its a lot cheaper). Not forgetting the new and stiff competition from the FL PRCs in GL and other HCs like Leisure. Hence it might be to their benefit to look for business opportunities locally given that the MYR has strengthened significantly - over the days when it was very profitable for them to come down here. Was at Mint HC and this broad who serviced me oso mentioned same thing. Anyway, she was a good and cheap shag - well worth my $$. If I have the chance I will most definately prefer to cheong across the causeway!! Cheonging and meeting our new friends like bros cheongjb and santa makes life worth living!!!

Come on Bro' dun say like tt lah ! 'pai seh'. :o .In fact getting to know u young guys make me feel energetic & recollect my good ole days ! ....makes life worth continue f**king 4 ...! Live on Bros......& f**k all the way ........!!!

defytherules
31-03-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Santa

Come on Bro' dun say like tt lah ! 'pai seh'. :o .In fact getting to know u young guys make me feel energetic & recollect my good ole days ! ....makes life worth continue f**king 4 ...! Live on Bros......& f**k all the way ........!!!

same sentiments here bro! to cheong together with experienced cheongsters like u guys make the fun even better!

keep the spirit!..Once a cheongster, Always a Cheongster! No one gets in the way!

Keep on Cheonging FOR LIFE!!

AK47
01-04-2002, 02:06 AM
Went to Dragon yesterday and asked for Champange. My first impression, acceptable only.

To me, i find her looks abit on the lian side, however, she does not behave like one. Very chatty and like to crack jokes, very friendly personailty. Reasonable tall but without much asset worth talking about.

Service type was too predictable, perform very much like a automated machinary, zero excitement. Short and SOP foreplay compare to others i tried. So bro, that the reason i have no interesting story to tell :(

We had a conversation about the girls attributes in dragon, she mention a few like fendi the funniest of the lot, carnation the cutest of the lot and the biggest boob of the lot is......ha...i forgot...

Overall rating.

Looks 6.5
BJ 7.0
FJ 7.5 (tight or was it me tat is big? hehe)
Body 7.0
Attitude 7.5

Conclusion: try her if you are tired of gucci and miko. :P

Darknites
01-04-2002, 04:48 AM
aiya.. how can you forget the biggest boobs of the lot???

anyway, in my impression, only miko has respectable boobs.. the rest are rather average or small....

anyone knows who might have the biggest boobs of the lot?

also.. any FR on Fendi and Carnation? I have seen Carnation, looks cute enough but only 6.5-7/10 to me cos i think her boobs not too big... hmm.. dun think I've seen Fendi yet.. FR FR pls!

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
02-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Tried Fendi some months back but can't remember her service standard - guess it was not that great otherwise it would have been etched in my mind!!

Big tits: Janet (mid-to-firm), Miko (firm), Winnie (bit flabby), Stella (acceptable), Autumn (firm). :)

marcoman
02-04-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Santa

Bro Santa, no man is ever too old to f**k - especially in this Viagra age!! Situation primarily depends on the chick, her looks and definately service standards!!

Party on.........

defytherules
02-04-2002, 06:50 PM

Bro Santa, no man is ever too old to f**k - especially in this Viagra age!! Situation primarily depends on the chick, her looks and definately service standards!!

Party on.........

dun talk so much cock..where is your FR on autumn yesterday night?

better post by tonight else ..nai bei..me will scissor cut leg u man tomorrow when i meet u for lunch!
:mad:

changed
02-04-2002, 10:50 PM
Big tits: Janet (mid-to-firm), Miko (firm), Winnie (bit flabby), Stella (acceptable), Autumn (firm). :)

brother marcoman have you tried fire and eve both have quite big tits

defytherules
02-04-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by changed

brother marcoman have you tried fire and eve both have quite big tits

u have asked the right man..he have fucked ALL gals in dragon!!

marcoman
03-04-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by defytherules

u have asked the right man..he have fucked ALL gals in dragon!!

Yeah - so many that I cunt remember them all. Bro changed, think I might have tried Fire and Eve oredi but solli lah - me cunt picture. I do however believe they are from the "older" batch ;)

ASkeptic
04-04-2002, 03:47 PM
Here is my humble Fr after leeching off so much of the bros here.

Was there at said place to try out the famous Miko of dragon. Was with a frd who had been trying out dragon For a couple of occasions already. Since He's not really a samster, he asked me for some names. I just rattled out Champagne, and since he ain't a samster, you probably won't get to see his fr, but from his words, all i can say is that shes worth it.

Proceeded to ask for Miko at the counter. I was really surprised to hear that I could get her real soon, well I asked for the 6 pm slot and i got it straight away. Anyway, me and my bud wanted to make full use of the facilities since we paid bloody good money! Hehe. jacuzzi,gym..you know the works...

Anyway, at 6, was directed to the room. Waited there with bated breath. Then after like about 5 mins or so, someone knocked and U know what, In came this really sophisticated looking chick. I was pretty impressed, big doe like eyes, long straight black hair,( finally, none of those dye haired ah lians), can't really see her assets as she turned the lights pretty dim, and she was in this black outfit. I lied down and she started her massage. Seriously her massage is nothing to shout about. Sure I can feel the little knocks here and there, but...oh well..almost wanted to ask HER for the special.

Then, she asked the golden question. "150 for a full job." I knew this was the price range but decided to try my luck at bargaining. She's firm, this bitch. hehe. I was going to agree anyway. So she went out and got the stuff.

When she came back, straight away took off her dress and I could finally marvel at her body. nice. This was the kind of tits I was looking for in my chiong career! full, not too big and kind of perky if u look at it from a certain angle. She smiled and asked me to lie on my front. she started using her sweet tongue to poke,lick,jab..i'm sorry ran out of verbs to describe, while at the same time using her milky soft hooters to rub against me. I was in heaven and i for once wanted time to stop. She was really very meticulous and patient in the way she did this, kinda like a girlfriend. I did feel a little of her tongue going into my ass, but it was too short to be considered an ar.

I turned ard and she gave me a short bj before slipping on the condom and riding me. Then out of a sudden, she pulled me forward into the sitting position while I was still hammering away, and i assaulted her ear lobes and necked her. She seemed to be enjoying it or perhaps she was just a bloody good actress, BUT like I would give a rat's ass about it. i was too busy enjoying it.

finally we shifted to the missionary pos while I was still inside her and continued with the assault. Shit, i was almosy cumming but I held steadfast, "must loon! must loonnn!!!!" I pressed my body against her and came. great. Just great.

looks: 8.5 Highest i ever gave to a commercial fuck! almost my dream girl.
body: 7.5
massage: 4
bj: 3 didn't feel anything
fj: 7 lah.

Skill wise, shes ok only, but i guess if u into looks shes it.

NewBird
05-04-2002, 09:36 AM
Hi bro Shadowbro, I did post a FR on Fendi on Feb 20 in this thread... her look - very ordinary, service - did try her best... try other gals if you're going for both look and services just like our famous Gucci... in anyway, just my view...

limjef
07-04-2002, 10:50 PM
Yeah.. Fendi is pretty normal looking. Maybe I tried her when she was new at dragon so not much impression. Well, I had never ask for her again. She always seems to be available everytime I am there..haha..

i always go for champagne.. i know some of the bros there don't fancy her much but i was one of her first few customers and she seems so innocent that time(she doesn't give me that impression anymore nowadays) so i was quite attracted to her. After the fj, she actualy sat down on the bed and chat with me, leg crossed and like a gf like that.. maybe thats why... i was hooked on her... ahhaha.....

well, haven't seen her for about a month.. maybe its time to see her again...

lormaigai
08-04-2002, 01:18 AM
wah!!! sounds goodz man....

liddat mai tu liao, must cheong Dragon HC liao ;)

phantom53sg
08-04-2002, 08:23 PM
Hi Bro Limjef,

Juz for your info, Champange is on leave until the 11th/April and will be back only on the 12th/April (Friday). Better check wif the counter before you go down. Btw, she is also one of my fav gal.

Cheers

limjef
09-04-2002, 02:33 AM
thks phantom for the info. now that you had mentioned I rem her telling me she on leave about this period.. can't rem exact day.... i do ask her when she goes on leave everytime i am there.... thanks...

marcoman
21-04-2002, 05:35 PM
Checked her out about 6 weeks ago (then her first day) and again last week. Ex-Deluxe girl.

Looks: 7.5/10 (slightly on the mature side)
Body: 8/10 (great bod with nice firm tits)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (tended to rush towards the end)
Attitude: 7.5/10

Her attitude is not much to shout about but improved significantly on my second visit. Will only perform BBBJ if she likes you otherwise you must insist on it.

Overall verdict: Only thing that will make me go back for a third time is her body!

changed
25-04-2002, 08:02 PM
hey bros,
there is a new girl call spring just arrived any fr of her

Beldin
25-04-2002, 09:21 PM
Hi,
i am a new samster here but used to be from delphi a few yrs ago..

What happened to the girls like Pepsi,Michelle used to be quite "ang Pai" last time..

Seems to me that they either they change their names..

Care to enlighten me brudders...

Thx

HClover
26-04-2002, 10:07 AM
I tried eve (well I think it was eve)

Looks: 7/10 (ears a bit detatched)
Body: 8/10 (great body with big tits)
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 6/10

I think she's pretty new... you can forget about her massage.

danny32
27-04-2002, 07:39 AM
Yesterday, went down to Dragon HC. I have not been there for years. Everything are the same as before. I was given Sophia by the counter gal. Sophia looks very decent and feel like next door girl, very light makeup. Massage nothing special.
Look- 7
body-7.5
bj- 7 with cap
ar- nil
Fj-7
Atti- 7
I would prefer GL because HC too expensive. GL service is much better than HC and the duration was so short.:rolleyes:

marcoman
27-04-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Beldin
Hi,
i am a new samster here but used to be from delphi a few yrs ago..

What happened to the girls like Pepsi,Michelle used to be quite "ang Pai" last time..

Seems to me that they either they change their names..

Care to enlighten me brudders...

Thx

Think quite a number of them have retired liao. Michelle (aka Mermaid) however might still be at the old Executive (above hawker ctr).

eastofsg
27-04-2002, 09:23 PM
she has been there for a long time liao loh... tried her when both the marina south HCs (one above coffee shop/one near canto)combined for a while due to renovation.....

definitely not new.....

Originally posted by HClover
I tried eve (well I think it was eve)

Looks: 7/10 (ears a bit detatched)
Body: 8/10 (great body with big tits)
AR: 6/10

I think she's pretty new... you can forget about her massage.

joshesq
27-04-2002, 09:34 PM
Yep, I went to Dragon with friend. Both of us first time. Got there around 11:30...last customers, so couldn't use any of the facilities....by the way, do any bros know which HC's stay open really late?

OK, shown to room, I just ask for a pretty girl..took shower...then knock on door....in comes Diamond...

At first sight, so-so...then she come closer...a little better...here's the rating first.

looks: 7/10
attitude: 6/10
body: 6.5/10
massage: 7/10
bj: 8/10
revisit?: maybe due to the bj.

OK, first she start with sop massage. ok, but not spectacular, then she turn me around, me hard already, just cause I'm always horny, not because of anything she did.

Anyway, she spent very little time in front massage, then asked for special...I didn't read this thread so I ask her how much, she said 150 fj, 100 bj...i tried to haggle, but she said no...very firm...she said everyone pay same price, so I said ok, bj. then she had me turn around, started kissing my back, avoided my ass, then my legs moved her tits around a little too. not so great. Then she have me turn around. I got a better look at her boobs (by the way, she undressed completely)..about a handful, just the way I like it...with nice pink nipps...probably around 25..

Again, she started kissing and moving her lips around me...it was beginning to feel nice....then she capped me and started to bj....normally, i feel ok with bbbj but cannot cum....and with cap on, i feel nothing, so have to end with hj....but Diamond was good. she took me in her mouth quite a bit, almost half my length...which most girls can't do...hehehe....anyway, she add to this her hand at the base of my cock and started to pump with her mouth on my dick the whole time...it was good to see this bitch's mouth stretched to the limits with my cock ......anyway,, all of this was too much to handle and I felt my gun being loaded.....then I came hard into her mouth and she kept sucking....then she took off cap and wiped off...

What was nice was after she washed up, she came back and massaged my head and shoulders again....

I guess it was good that I came in her mouth, but besides that nothing much to brag about....I'll probably try someone else next time....from the bros here, I'll probably try Miko.. but you're right, too expensive...

-cheers

ISDN
27-04-2002, 10:06 PM
Anyone try the service of this HC at Hotel royal? Any comment?

nokia6110
27-04-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by ISDN
Anyone try the service of this HC at Hotel royal? Any comment?

tis hc 25 yrs old, very run down, let us ban tis hc from coming in.

smiler
27-04-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

tis hc 25 yrs old, very run down, let us ban tis hc from coming in.

This HC so bad meh.......Hmmmmmmmmmm.....think have to go down to take a look............

kenneth1979
27-04-2002, 11:13 PM
Re: Re: Hotel Royal

this hc is a bit old but i heard from the lady boss that
got new shipment of young gals there
some gals quite hot man
thats why the all-time fav gigi had to leave and work in another hc cos competition to tough...

so how bad can this place be
hotel environment no need scared to be seen by relatives

cost $33+100= 133 not too ex

alamak
10-05-2002, 06:30 PM
..things seem to be quiet on the Dragon front.

I'll be going to Singapore next week, from KL. I've been reading the thread on Dragon, and have found the following recommended "angpais:" miko-champagne-gucci-ribena-violet- summer.

What are the latest updates on Dragon? Any new crops? And who would you most recommend? I understand that one man's meat maybe another's poison, and seek different opinions from many forumners if possible.

I don't get to go to Dragon every day/week lah.. so gotta make the best of this opportunity.

So I guess, back to the subject-title, my question is:

"If you only have one chance to visit Dragon, who would you choose? If she's not available, who's second?"

Comments appreciated; thanks in advance.

infinitiumus
11-05-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by alamak
..things seem to be quiet on the Dragon front.

I'll be going to Singapore next week, from KL. I've been reading the thread on Dragon, and have found the following recommended "angpais:" miko-champagne-gucci-ribena-violet- summer.

What are the latest updates on Dragon? Any new crops? And who would you most recommend? I understand that one man's meat maybe another's poison, and seek different opinions from many forumners if possible.

I don't get to go to Dragon every day/week lah.. so gotta make the best of this opportunity.

So I guess, back to the subject-title, my question is:

"If you only have one chance to visit Dragon, who would you choose? If she's not available, who's second?"

It depends on what you like. For me, if going for repeats it would be:

gucci (long time no try)
violet (very memorable exp)
champagne
miko

Comments appreciated; thanks in advance.

samuel
21-05-2002, 01:16 PM
Questions for brothers out there:

Has anyone ever tried asking the HC gal for her mobile phone number?

I realise practically all gals in the trade own one.

SUPER 4
22-05-2002, 08:06 PM
Hi ,
Went to dragon on 26/4 and try out a new girl called spring(new girl who came on 23/4). As previously i have tried Miko,Gucci and Eve, as such looking for newbies. But the friday night turn out to be a nightmare.
As normal, message was SOP, nothing to shout about. Abt 15-20 mins, came the golden ques, and requested for FJ. in came spring with her barang and started the cat bath. That is the worst cat wash i ever experienced. I believed Spring smoke a lot as her saliva stinks and leave all around my body. with all the foul smell, got no mood liao. she proceeded to BBBJ , but keeps staring at me to see whether i enjoy... got a bit pissed off and finished her missionary. overall rating

Looks:6/10
BBBJ:6/10
FJ:5/10
Cat wash: 0
Ar:nil

samuel
23-05-2002, 09:48 AM
Heard there is a newcomer called called Cherry "Blossom" this Friday at Dragon.
FR for those who are going to try please.

phantom53sg
26-05-2002, 12:38 PM
Hi Brudders,

Saw the new gal. Name is Cherry and not blossom.

Looks - Short with long golden brown hair. 100% Ah Lian look with very small eyes...like the HK singer Lin Yi Lian. quite dark. In short - Not pretty at all. Her only advantage and selling point - youth... cos she is ONLY 21 yo.

Cheers Phantom

cooldude
26-05-2002, 12:39 PM
thinking of making a trip to Dragon HC next week, is the entrance fee still $56?

cuntnoisseur
26-05-2002, 09:40 PM
any bro knwo whether Dragon "legend" Porsche still there?
me not been there 4 a long time... tried Fendi & Hazel. not sure whether they stil there? Fendi is def NOT new! tried her 1st time a few YEARS ago.

eastofsg
27-05-2002, 01:01 AM
when i started cheong marina south about 1-2yrs back, she is already not there!

Originally posted by cuntnoisseur
any bro knwo whether Dragon "legend" Porsche still there?
me not been there 4 a long time... tried Fendi & Hazel. not sure whether they stil there? Fendi is def NOT new! tried her 1st time a few YEARS ago.

eastofsg
27-05-2002, 01:07 AM
still is S$56

Originally posted by cooldude
thinking of making a trip to Dragon HC next week, is the entrance fee still $56?

marcoman
27-05-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by cooldude

Yup still $56. Don't forget to post your FR thereafter. Have not been down for a couple of weeks due to my work schedule. The mummy called me to say that there are a couple of newbies. Will probably pay a visit real soon........

cuntnoisseur
27-05-2002, 11:01 PM
which new ones? any recc? appreciate your FRs soon!
also thinking of goin there again soon. like the enviro there.

Yup still $56. Don't forget to post your FR thereafter. Have not been down for a couple of weeks due to my work schedule. The mummy called me to say that there are a couple of newbies. Will probably pay a visit real soon........

samuel
05-06-2002, 11:08 AM
There are at least 25 girls in Dragon HC.
How about FRs of the rest??
I only see a few names in the post. I should ask the counter girls to recommend the less ANGPAIs but also good ones.

Travelman
06-06-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by samuel
There are at least 25 girls in Dragon HC.
How about FRs of the rest??
I only see a few names in the post. I should ask the counter girls to recommend the less ANGPAIs but also good ones.

went to Dragon today try out Miko indeed she is very good which commended from bros here but i discover that there are two group of gals wearing different color dress- red & blue
dunno whether blue stand for lao chio & red stand for newbies
anybody can tell me? by the way did saw afew pretty gals there
b4 left, saw one in blue dress, long hair, big eye and very chio tall gal (think about 1.65 -1.70)due to urgent meeting never ask for her name any bros knows her?

samuel
06-06-2002, 06:13 PM
Actually, there is also another common colour, BLACK. But no, there's no relation to whether the girl is new in the HC.

BTW, the girls change dresses every day and your description is too vague to determine who she is.
Perhaps you can ask the counter girl for the girl's name when you see her again.

Originally posted by Travelman

went to Dragon today try out Miko indeed she is very good which commended from bros here but i discover that there are two group of gals wearing different color dress- red & blue
dunno whether blue stand for lao chio & red stand for newbies
anybody can tell me? by the way did saw afew pretty gals there
b4 left, saw one in blue dress, long hair, big eye and very chio tall gal (think about 1.65 -1.70)due to urgent meeting never ask for her name any bros knows her?

infinitiumus
09-06-2002, 04:12 PM
Havent been to Dragon for quite a while and have lost touch.

The following gals I have tried, are they still there?

Gucci, Miko, Diamond, Eve, Bobo, Violet (I think cant remember),
Janet (still there?), Champage, Emerald, carnation,
and a couple more forgot the name.

Any new nice gals other than above to recommend?

Gucci - Pretty and nice FJ but hard to book at times. 8/10
Miko - Nice, milky boobs and good catbath. A bit too pro for
my liking, 7.5.10
Diamond- Very pro, I like her riding. A bit dark. 7.5.10
Bobo-small boobs, close eyes when fucked, slim and fair, eager
to please, 6.5/10
Eve-Slim but with quite nice tits, very nice to suck. FJ and bj so so. 6.5/10
Violet-Another pretty one, tall and slim. Love fucking her in sitting
position so that can pressed against her breasts. 7.5/10
Janet-Can't remember already
champagne-Not much impression.
Emerald-Can't remember
Carnation-Young nice gal (tan), nice to fuck but no AR.

Generally, Gals at dragon are above average. Looking for recommendation beyond what I stated above.

samuel
10-06-2002, 11:39 AM
I believe most are still there. I remembered someone mention that someone left last month. Was it Carnation or Emerald? I gathered she's the tallest in the group.

Let's build a LIST!

1. Miko (ANGPAI)
2. GUCCI (ANGPAI)
3. Diamond (ANGPAI)
4. Eve
5. Bobo
6. Violet (ANGPAI)
7. Janet (ANGPAI)
8. Champagne
9. Emerald
10. Ruby
11. Spring
12. Autumn
13. Summer
14. Winter
15. Fire
16. Eve
17. Carnation
18. Cherry (New girl)
19. Stella
20. Fendi
21. Ribena
22. Winnie
23. Sophia

There should be 25 or 26! Did I miss any name??

For those who asked for GUCCI's services almost a year ago, did you notice that her face is getting a bit fleshy? Still very good with the next-door-girl kind of look. But it's very hard to book her services even during weekends. And she would have been tired out at the end of the day after several sessions! Heard she's going on vacation for two weeks! Time to rotate!!

Has anyone tried Cherry? Is she good?

Tried Miko, Winter, Gucci, Eve and Diamond (a few sessions for each of them). Could have tried all the girls if I had stuck with 1 girl / session mentality.

And who has the nicest looking pussy as I like to play with the clit (with my tongue). ;)

Thinking of trying Violet, Janet, Ruby, Carnation or Cherry. Any recommendation??

ONE LAST THING I HATE: Most girls CLAIM that they are relatively NEW! You expose them discreetly and they keep asking you how you found it out! Darned!!

Originally posted by infinitiumus
Havent been to Dragon for quite a while and have lost touch.

The following gals I have tried, are they still there?

Gucci, Miko, Diamond, Eve, Bobo, Violet (I think cant remember),
Janet (still there?), Champage, Emerald, carnation,
and a couple more forgot the name.

Any new nice gals other than above to recommend?

Gucci - Pretty and nice FJ but hard to book at times. 8/10
Miko - Nice, milky boobs and good catbath. A bit too pro for
my liking, 7.5.10
Diamond- Very pro, I like her riding. A bit dark. 7.5.10
Bobo-small boobs, close eyes when fucked, slim and fair, eager
to please, 6.5/10
Eve-Slim but with quite nice tits, very nice to suck. FJ and bj so so. 6.5/10
Violet-Another pretty one, tall and slim. Love fucking her in sitting
position so that can pressed against her breasts. 7.5/10
Janet-Can't remember already
champagne-Not much impression.
Emerald-Can't remember
Carnation-Young nice gal (tan), nice to fuck but no AR.

Generally, Gals at dragon are above average. Looking for recommendation beyond what I stated above.

AK47
11-06-2002, 11:56 PM
Heard a new girl arriving soon named Crystal.

Hope a field report will be out for her soon.

t_lim
12-06-2002, 10:19 AM
Good job, Samuel. The other girls shd be

1. Ocean
2. Karen
3. Gigi
4. Cony

But some may hv already left. Those who tried new girl Cherry will find that she hv rough hands n small eyes.

Darknites
13-06-2002, 12:44 PM
hmm.. one of the seasons have definitely left... just can't remember who...

think is winter? bros can help me confirm..

Cheers,
Shadow

Antzbites
19-06-2002, 05:31 PM
Hey bros...anyone can tell me about Miko and Gucci's height 'cos I'm not very tall..only 1.65m and may feel intimidate by taller girls. Thanx.

walabis
19-06-2002, 11:33 PM
New girl Crystal arriving end of the month...

Here is A FR on Stella which I tried yesterday..

Her massage real bullshit..I throw the golden question to her b4 she ask me.."Stella, let not waste time..shall we straight to the special service?" I said. " Wat u want?" she replied.."Do wat u like.."I answer.." I make you moan!!!"

She stood up and removed her black dress,black bra and black....rite in front of my sparking eyes...

Look 6.5/10...fair
Age 24 yo
From KL
Body slim and handful boobs size..32A+
Height 1.57cm
Hard Massage 2/10...
Soft massage 7/10...feel good
BBBJ 7/10..15 min.. gentle and soft
Lick Job 7/10...GOOD
FJ 7/10...I enjoyed it
Attitude..7.5/10...friendly,allow fingering and suck her nipple
RTF....Why not
Overall..very satisfied

She may not compare to MIko or Diamond but definitely better than a lot of ang pai girls in other HC...

kinkydude
20-06-2002, 12:23 AM
Lets keep this thread alive cos I like Dragon - its one of the better HCs around. Anyway here's the FR on Janet:

Looks: 7.5/10 (long hair and reasonably tall - gotg that CFM look)
BJ: 8/10 (not bad)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating provided she likes you)
Attitude: 7-8/10 (again depending on her mood - as this was my 2nd time, she was great - the first was no big deal)

Make her feel comfortable and she'll take you to where you want to go!!

Where is this Dragon?
And may I know when do these AV happen? I'm looking for a place to relax, if is threating then you can't enjoy you know?

samuel
20-06-2002, 08:32 AM
MIKO is about 164CM tall.
GUCCI is about 164-165CM tall.
But they typically look 4-5CM taller with their shoes.

Originally posted by Antzbites
Hey bros...anyone can tell me about Miko and Gucci's height 'cos I'm not very tall..only 1.65m and may feel intimidate by taller girls. Thanx.

samuel
20-06-2002, 08:37 AM
It's not Winter. She's still around. I will check it out next time round. All I know she's one of the tallest in DRAGON.

Originally posted by ShadowBro
hmm.. one of the seasons have definitely left... just can't remember who...

think is winter? bros can help me confirm..

Cheers,
Shadow

samuel
20-06-2002, 10:17 AM
Here's a compilation, with some personal edits!
Feel free to amend. You may see multiple figures for a category (I simply use as much feedback as possible from the bros here).

Looks Bod BJ FJ Attitude Moan Comments
===== === == == ========= ==== ========
1. Miko * 8 9 8 8 8 8 Creamy breasts!!, loose
2. GUCCI * 8.5 7.5 8 8 8 6 34A-25-33
3. Diamond * 7.5 7 6/8 7.5 6/7 7 33-25-33
4. Eve 7 8 8 6 7 7 34B-24-34 (Great tits)
5. Bobo - - - - - -
6. Violet * 8 7.5 ? 9 7 8 Good moans!
7. Janet * 7.5 - 8 8 8 -
8. Champagne 6.5/7 7 5/7 6/7.5 7 -
9. Emerald - - - - - -
10. Ruby - - - - - -
11. Spring 6 - 6 5 - - Smokes with breath?
12. Autumn 7.5 8 7 7 7.5 -
13. Summer - - - - - -
14. Winter 7 7 6 8 9 7 Great attitude!
15. Fire - - - - - -
16. Eve - - - - - -
17. Carnation 8 6.5 6/7 6/8 6 - Tight.
18. Cherry - - - - - - Small beady eyes.
19. Stella 7 - 8 7.5 8 -
20. Fendi 4/7/8 8.5 6 5/7 7/8 - Tight.
21. Ribena 7.5 8 - 8 7.5 -
22. Winnie - - - - - -
23. Sophia 7 7.5 7 7 7 -
24. Fiona - - - - - -

Antzbites
20-06-2002, 02:14 PM
Feel free to amend. You may see multiple figures for a category (I simply use as much feedback as possible from the bros here).

Thanks Bro. Samuel. Very useful info. Don't mind if I contribute further by adding their height. Encourage other brothers out there to add on the list.

Looks Bod BJ FJ Attitude Moan Comments Height
1. Miko * 8 9 8 8 8 8 Creamy breasts!!, loose 1.64m
2. GUCCI * 8.5 7.5 8 8 8 6 34A-25-33 1.64-1.65m
3. Diamond * 7.5 7 6/8 7.5 6/7 7 33-25-33 1.60m
5. Bobo - - - - - -
7. Janet * 7.5 - 8 8 8 -
9. Emerald - - - - - -
10. Ruby - - - - - -
13. Summer - - - - - -
14. Winter 7 7 6 8 9 7 Great attitude! 1.56m
15. Fire - - - - - -
16. Eve - - - - - -
19. Stella 7 - 8 7.5 8 - 1.57m
22. Winnie - - - - - -
23. Sophia 7 7.5 7 7 7 -
24. Fiona - - - - - -
25. Ocean 7 7 7.5 7.5 7 7 1.55m Beautiful long hair

walabis
20-06-2002, 07:00 PM

Thanks Bro. Samuel. Very useful info. Don't mind if I contribute further by adding their height. Encourage other brothers out there to add on the list.

Looks Bod BJ FJ Attitude Moan Comments Height
1. Miko * 8 9 8 8 8 8 Creamy breasts!!, loose 1.64m
2. GUCCI * 8.5 7.5 8 8 8 6 34A-25-33 1.64-1.65m
3. Diamond * 7.5 7 6/8 7.5 6/7 7 33-25-33 1.60m
5. Bobo - - - - - -
7. Janet * 7.5 - 8 8 8 -
9. Emerald - - - - - -
10. Ruby - - - - - -
13. Summer - - - - - -
14. Winter 7 7 6 8 9 7 Great attitude! 1.56m
15. Fire - - - - - -
16. Eve - - - - - -
19. Stella 7 - 8 7.5 8 - 1.57m
22. Winnie - - - - - -
23. Sophia 7 7.5 7 7 7 -
24. Fiona - - - - - -
25. Ocean 7 7 7.5 7.5 7 7 1.55m Beautiful long hair

26.Crystal- - - - - -..till next month will find out

JammingDruid
21-06-2002, 09:23 PM
Hi Walabis,
I need the contacts of this girl if possible. Was out of the country so do not know that she went back. Could you help me?

Thanks

walabis
22-06-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by JammingDruid
Hi Walabis,
I need the contacts of this girl if possible. Was out of the country so do not know that she went back. Could you help me?

Thanks

Sorri pal, I don't go H45 and don't know who is G23 either..maybe you can check with ther other thread

JammingDruid
22-06-2002, 02:56 PM
Hi Walabis,
I just came back and have the time to read the threads and found out in one of the thread that you mentioned about your friend being her regular(About him getting something from her). Perhaps from your friend? Sorry to bother u and if it is really a problem then nvm, I'll try other ways. Anyway, heard about her plight but just to confirm, she was send back not bcoz of her status but the complains in this forum?

Thanks pal.

whitegun
08-07-2002, 05:24 PM
MIKO is about 164CM tall.
GUCCI is about 164-165CM tall.
But they typically look 4-5CM taller with their shoes.

any recommendations for tall girls, 170cm+? unlike brudder Antzbites, I am 1.85m and prefer tall girls :D

some time ago, I tried Karen, tall and looks a bit like Zoe Tay, no assets though. everything fairly SOP. donno if still working at Dragon, haven't seen her name in other brudder's list.

AK47
14-07-2002, 01:41 PM
Bros,

Anyone got news of this new girl. Was told on her way to work but was delayed because of permit or something related.

The last time i visited Dragon. The lady boss told me she will arrived sometime in mid July. Hope she be a gem, have not encounter any new gems lately from Dragon mostly new stones.

hotspurs
16-07-2002, 01:24 PM
hi... new here... just like to ask if the gals at dragon provides bbbj?:D

knight_rider2
16-07-2002, 06:24 PM
Can any bros out there give a detailed description on how Miko looks like? She's one HC that I've been fantasing for a long time.

Is she a man-killer??? :p

marcoman
16-07-2002, 09:05 PM
She's a real pro - very good at what she does and has the looks to go with it. Unfortunately a tad too pro for my liking. Enjoy!

Antzbites
17-07-2002, 10:52 AM
U guys still go to Dragon????.....From one of the bros' thread, Dragon was raided few weeks ago and 20 percent of the girls are identified with HIV.....

whitegun
17-07-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AK47
Went to Dragon yesterday and asked for Champange. My first impression, acceptable only.

To me, i find her looks abit on the lian side, however, she does not behave like one. Very chatty and like to crack jokes, very friendly personailty. Reasonable tall but without much asset worth talking about.

Service type was too predictable, perform very much like a automated machinary, zero excitement. Short and SOP foreplay compare to others i tried. So bro, that the reason i have no interesting story to tell :(
(edit)
Conclusion: try her if you are tired of gucci and miko. :P

just tried Champagne (couldn't get Miko or Gucci, Champagne was the next name that came to mind).

as AK47 says, not much to say, OK looking but no big deal, assets small also. only good thing was massage was decent (hard enough, unlike a lot of other sweet young types). when doing BJ, cannot touch, she hardly licks you during foreplay, so not very fun lah.

AK47
17-07-2002, 10:51 PM
U guys still go to Dragon????.....From one of the bros' thread, Dragon was raided few weeks ago and 20 percent of the girls are identified with HIV.....

I heard that story several years back too. You think the gov or media will keep quiet if it did happen? Imagine what pubicity it would have create for those Aids prevention groups....

Use logic to think, dont listen to what other say.

20%....siao... should have tried 2 girls caught..that would be more convincing isn't it?

k3nny
17-07-2002, 10:57 PM
Please lah.... I still wanna to go and try Gucci one okay.

And please lah, I'm not one of the Dragon owners........

Antzbites
30-07-2002, 01:46 PM
Any FR on Summer or Ribena??

frukeus
30-07-2002, 11:07 PM
thanks vader for the heads up...guess I'll give Gucci a miss.
I too was impressed by the FR and went down to taste the lengendary Miko. True, she's voluptous and pretty. But she's just too clinical. Can't this, can't that. Took quite a while to get her barang barang. Massage was below average. Dunno why she kept working on my calf....so much so that I felt a slight cramp after the whole exercise...haha
JB HC gals are definitely more obliging and value for money.

Just like you, no AR. BJ was pretty good though.
One of the best I had. Should have gone for BJ all the way instead of the full course :p Moans were artificial.

Massage: 4/10
Looks: 7.5/10 (I'm into short hair babes)
Body: 8/10
BM/Catbath: 6/10
AR: 0/10
BJ: 8/10

snipeshot08
01-08-2002, 08:00 AM
Yo bro

all those who have tried Miko and Gucci, who do you think is prettier?? personally I say Miko...........any comments??

khchew
01-08-2002, 06:00 PM
Autumn sucks... avoid at all cost

NinjaCat
03-08-2002, 07:57 PM
I'll be going down to dragon HC today.... 3rd August... Going to check if there's any new gals there. Will give FR if there's new gal.... After HC will be down to KTV.... was thinking of Popular bookshop at upper serangoon shopping centre..... I'm going to be alone for both the trips... so anyone interested pls pm me. I'll check my pm before I leave for HC. :D

Antzbites
07-08-2002, 02:55 PM
Any FR on new girls?

Tried Ocean once and was rather pleased with her service. She can do quite a nice hj and bj.....not so sure abt fj though...Is she still there? Miss her nice silky long hair

:rolleyes:

Antzbites
08-08-2002, 10:39 AM
Went to Dragon yesterday (did not go there since last month after hearing all the raids)...

Booked Ocean and she looks so much plumber than before. So sad. Anyway, heard from the recept. that the latest addition is Armani, Chinese, age 21 (wow) and 1.57-1.60m. Any bros have addition info. on her especially her look?

Artic
08-08-2002, 11:32 AM
IMO, janet is the best...with tat cfm look, bbbj, and not forgetting those big breast :p

~Barramundi~
08-08-2002, 02:59 PM
i dun quite agree with what u have posted. many yrs back when i am a regular of marina park as well as south marina hc, that is the name before dragon and executive. the auntie will tell me that new gals r coming next week..blar blar blar.

and she can even give me their name already.

what say u?

Originally posted by LexusIS200TRD
look who's talking? an employee of dragon hc defending his hc. :rolleyes:

baddoggie
13-08-2002, 07:30 PM
tried crystal the other day
quite pretty actually but boobs are AA
smallest i ever seen

looks :7.5/10
body :7/10
boobs :fail
msg :dont care
attitude : 7/10
bj :7/10
fj :7.5/10 (lots of sound effects)
overall : 6.5/10
rtf :no

verdict : quite fun actually, but dont bother if ur a boob man

ROCKY_MAIVIA
13-08-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by frukeus
thanks vader for the heads up...guess I'll give Gucci a miss.
I too was impressed by the FR and went down to taste the lengendary Miko. True, she's voluptous and pretty. But she's just too clinical. Can't this, can't that. Took quite a while to get her barang barang. Massage was below average. Dunno why she kept working on my calf....so much so that I felt a slight cramp after the whole exercise...haha
JB HC gals are definitely more obliging and value for money.

Just like you, no AR. BJ was pretty good though.
One of the best I had. Should have gone for BJ all the way instead of the full course :p Moans were artificial.

Massage: 4/10
Looks: 7.5/10 (I'm into short hair babes)
Body: 8/10
BM/Catbath: 6/10
AR: 0/10
BJ: 8/10

Yo Brudder,

When did Miko cut her hair ?

frukeus
14-08-2002, 09:31 AM
oops...guess I wasn't too clear. Miko still has her trademark long hair...I'm simply saying I might rate her higher in terms of looks if she has short hair.

leidaisor
16-08-2002, 04:10 PM

How accurate is your info???

Any brudders can verify?? At least on the raid part??

So who's left at Dragon?? At least we know that those gals left are clear...

baddoggie
16-08-2002, 04:54 PM
good reasoning leidaisor!
that means anyone u try now is clear!

oops, except got window period....

zico34
16-08-2002, 05:11 PM
so Bru Marocman........how much did you indulge in the extra service...????

marcoman
16-08-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by leidaisor

How accurate is your info???

Any brudders can verify?? At least on the raid part??

So who's left at Dragon?? At least we know that those gals left are clear...

Just ask yourself this question: If its really true that 20% of them carry the HIV virus, don't you think AV would have shut the place completely down by now?? This is S'pore we are talking about!

Antzbites
24-08-2002, 10:29 AM
Know of any Chio girls with short hair at Dragon or Executive?

manfon
24-08-2002, 03:01 PM
i just tried miko also.. nothing to shout about except for her tits.. but one thing that i rem is after i cum, i stayed in her and lie ontop of her for almost 5mins and chat with her, kiss kiss abit before i get out... quite surprising as most of them just ask me to get up immediately.....

but i dun find her pretty.. maybe not my type.. i prefer gucci and champagne.. the sweet looking kind..

Hanfeizi01
30-08-2002, 09:50 PM
Hi guyzs, happy fucking in Dragon HC,

heard from friends that 5 Chicks kenna AIDS in this HC last week.

May u live a happy long life.

dean
30-08-2002, 11:18 PM
You sound very happy that we may have a chance to join you, is it?

marcoman
31-08-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Hanfeizi01

Obviously you have not read my post of 16/8 under same thread - suggest you do so and reflect upon it.

Do all of us here a favour and get a life!

incubus6135
31-08-2002, 10:31 AM
Hanfeizi,

Hate to say this to u, but really you don't belong here. Why don't you try spider fucking?

May u live a happy long life. :

noppensg
14-09-2002, 10:20 AM
I was at Dragon yesterday afternoon and had Diamond. Overall rating of her is 6.5/10, service oriented gal but moans are too fake. Small, petite with pink nipples (not protruding type).

While paying at the recept, saw a slim young gal filling out a form, guess she is coming for an interview. frist impression of her is: Steam. Before I go, recept told me at the end of this month, there'll be a new gal called Hazel. I am not sure if she referring to the gal filling out the form but I will try it out.

Phucker
14-09-2002, 06:51 PM
hiya dude,

heard from the kindergarten kids that santa claus is coming in Dec.
so u written your Christmas wishlist?
be a good boy boy ah....

Have a happy life too!!!

if no balls, come out play for fuck....

Ah Dez
14-09-2002, 09:53 PM

Business is bad.... business kana big hit as dragon H.C is nearby.

tantg
24-09-2002, 11:08 PM
Went to Dragon last week after hearing all the exciting adevnture..

Requested for Gucci and was happy to hear that she was avaliable..

Had a good hot bath and went to the room, waiting for her arrivial..

She arrived at about 5 min, wearing a black dress... the first look of her was quite oridinary... a little disappointed..

Got a massage from her and surpriseingly, it was good!! Ten came the golden question... "do you want any special?"

Ask for BBBJ. At first she reject but after some persuasion, she agreed.

After coming in with her stuff, she started to undress, revealing a beautiful and fair body... my brother begin to stand...

she start to lick my nipples and all the way down to the balls... shiok!!

thyen she tied up her hair and she looked very different!!! very pretty!!

She start to lick my dick and ask me to turn to my back and lift up my bum while she continue to lick and suck amy balls and dick... great feeling!!

then back to the noraml position, she started to suck softly intitial and start to moan as well.... her tongue was licking my brother while her lips never stop sucking...

the feeling is too shiok to resist and in 15min of enjoying, i exploded... she then started to HJ me until the load has completed.

then we bath and she even give me a good head massage before we ended the section..

it was money worthwhile and thank you for recommendating Gucci..

She is real good and give you a GF feeling..

incubus6135
25-09-2002, 12:09 AM
Is there a whisky in Dragon H.C.? If there is, is she still working there? Not sure where I heard this name before.

Antzbites
25-09-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by tantg
Went to Dragon last week after hearing all the exciting adevnture..

Requested for Gucci and was happy to hear that she was avaliable..

Had a good hot bath and went to the room, waiting for her arrivial..

She arrived at about 5 min, wearing a black dress... the first look of her was quite oridinary... a little disappointed..

Got a massage from her and surpriseingly, it was good!! Ten came the golden question... "do you want any special?"

Ask for BBBJ. At first she reject but after some persuasion, she agreed.

After coming in with her stuff, she started to undress, revealing a beautiful and fair body... my brother begin to stand...

she start to lick my nipples and all the way down to the balls... shiok!!

thyen she tied up her hair and she looked very different!!! very pretty!!

She start to lick my dick and ask me to turn to my back and lift up my bum while she continue to lick and suck amy balls and dick... great feeling!!

then back to the noraml position, she started to suck softly intitial and start to moan as well.... her tongue was licking my brother while her lips never stop sucking...

the feeling is too shiok to resist and in 15min of enjoying, i exploded... she then started to HJ me until the load has completed.

then we bath and she even give me a good head massage before we ended the section..

it was money worthwhile and thank you for recommendating Gucci..

She is real good and give you a GF feeling..

Great Tantg. Btw, can you describe Gucci appearance in more details.....type of look, hair length, age, height and rating for her services (massage, BBBJ, HJ). Heard she been working there for quite long liao.

Frosty71
25-09-2002, 01:11 PM
Know there is a champagne.....dunno about whisky. Who cares, both alcohol's sole purpose is to make you high.

SUPER 4
25-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Went to Dragon on 16/9 at abt 2pm. Asked for my regular Gucci and Miko but was told thay are on leave. Later decided to try Violet. Went massage at 7pm. In came Violet, wearing a long black dress. Looks fine to me but not stunning. She is quite a chatty gal and ask me which gal in Dragon I always patronised. Massage is SOP.

Times passed and she finally pop out the million $$$ question. I opt for FJ and she left to take her tools....... I began to fall asleep and doze off while waiting for her. Althou she did knock befoew entering the room, I was not aware also. Suddenly feel a cold things pressing on my back. Open my eyes and the next thing i saw was a naked body hugging on my back. The feeling was shiok......... I just laid still and she starting licking from my ears downwards. Her hand was busy teasing my dick. My hands started to move around. She asked me to turn around and my hand went all over her. Her boobs is not big but still a handful to me....... Surprised she allow fenching and fingering, managed to stick 2 fingers into her wet pussy.... she started moaning softly....... Her BBBJ is good, from deep suction to soft sucking of my dick head, nearly make me cum. She then positioned herself for 69 and I got a chance to service. While licking her wet pussy, my index finger was teasing her asshole, making her moan more loudly. Her loud moan makes me lick and suck faster. Dun knw when she capped me and insert my dick into her wet pussy. She was riding as thou there is no tomorrow. I sit up and suit her momentum, thrusting harder for more leisure. Carrying her whle she was facing me , dick was still inside, to change into missionary. This time, hold both her legs up on my shoulder. She was like asking me to thrust even harder as her hand was scratching me back. Sensing that she was about to cum, I asked her to change in doggie style , this time I could only hold on for a couple of minutes before exploding my loads...... Both of us held each other tightly and was locked into fenching with her again.

Left after giving her a goodbye kiss.

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 32B
Ht : 1.55-1.6
Fenching: 6/10
BBBJ : 7/10(can be improved)
FJ : 7.5 (allow many positions and very accommodating
AR: 5/10 (only a short while)
RTF: definately if Gucci and Miko are on leave.

Darknites
27-09-2002, 01:35 AM
bro Super 4,

Guess you had a good time with Violet... if you have notice her undress, you will see that she has a great body with very smooth & nice skin... the only drawback i felt for her is her boob size...

she is my favorite in Dragon.. Miko and Gucci are good in the other aspects.. but do you realise that they are quite loose? Violet still feels pretty tight after these while...

only if her boobs were bigger....

Cheers,
Shadow

Antzbites
27-09-2002, 06:19 PM
Seems that you are very familiar with the girls @ Dragon. Can give some views on Summer and Ribena (if you have try before)? Heard they very chio leh ! Any other chio girls (especially long beautiful hair - my favourite) with good attitudes (very impt.). Thanks in advance.

ladyassassinato
27-09-2002, 07:05 PM
Brother Shadowbro, have you tried Kitty of Exercutive before. She got match with Violet and her boobs are much better (about cup C and the shape really look good - especially when she is on top riding you, you see her boobs bounce, wooo.... shiok). But she is quite a old bird already although she looks like only 24 to 25 years old.

SUPER 4
28-09-2002, 02:48 PM
Shadow Bro,

Violet is quite tight. I have tried both Gucci and Miko, I feel that Miko is quite loose. I agree with you that Violet boobs is small but still ok. I have yet to try out summer and ribena. You got any info...........

Hag4
04-10-2002, 02:27 PM
Just tried her again yesterday..that procelein like skin and perfect boobs..wow...but she is too pro for me,...and she go and take rubber for like 15 mins..bloody hell..

overall too loose as well...think will try autumn or gucci next.

heard go new gal called hazel starting next ..they keep telling all their customers..wonder if she is pretty..any FR would be great..

ezeddy
09-10-2002, 01:44 PM
FR on Ribena

Was at Dragon about 3 weeks ago, the receptionist recommended a few names and I just pick out Ribena, as my regular was not available.

She is young, looks like in her early 20s. She is chio but alittle too slim for me, plus her breast is small. Very chatty.

After 15 mins of BM, she pop the golden question, I went for the FJ.

She left the room and came back about 5 mins later. After she stripped, she began kissing my neck and nipples, followed by a cat bath. At that time my bro was standing tall, she proceeded to lick my balls, then cap me (which was alittle disappointed).

When she began sucking, she shifted her pussy towards me for me to play, she was wet. After some rubbing and shafting her cunt with my finger, she could not take it anymore, she rode me, and she initiated the frenching. After about 5 mins, we did it in sitting position, and she was still pumping.

I then change to missionary and pump her hard, when I cannot tahan anymore, I slow down and ask her to change to doggie position, there her slim waist and big hip, and that wide ass was good for my thrusting. I then finish off in missionary position.
Overall very shiok and all the while she did not rush me, eventhough I overshot the time.

Looks : 8/10
BM: 6/10
Ht : about 1.6
Frenching: Yes
BJ : 6.5/10 (w/cap)
FJ : 8/10 (allow many positions, wet & tight pussy)
AR: no

incubus6135
11-10-2002, 02:26 AM
Dear brothers,

Has been quite awhile since i last visited Dragon and was planning to drop by for a visit sometime next week.

Been reading too and fro this thread and wanted to try one of the following gals: Ribena, Summer or Violet. Question is which is better in terms of looks?

Would appreaciate some helpful brothers would give some of their personal comments on how the gals look like .... to help things a bit, it would be better if we can describe if the gals look like someone we can associate with .... eg. tv personalities, models, .... etc.

Cheers.:)

manfon
20-10-2002, 07:24 PM
Anyone try the new gal the recept has been recommending me..
Hazel...?

Antzbites
31-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Thanks Bro ezeddy on your FR on Ribena. Tempted to try her during my recent visit to Dragon but was persuaded to try Summer instead....and mind you, she's a sexy little bitch. Did not regret taking her as she has good attitudes and is willing to please you. However, was disappointed when asked if she could use hot tea and ice water for bj... as experienced in Leisure. Anyone try this service at Dragon before? If yes, which girl?

mansee77
01-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ShadowBro
bro Super 4,

Guess you had a good time with Violet... if you have notice her undress, you will see that she has a great body with very smooth & nice skin... the only drawback i felt for her is her boob size...

she is my favorite in Dragon.. Miko and Gucci are good in the other aspects.. but do you realise that they are quite loose? Violet still feels pretty tight after these while...

only if her boobs were bigger....

Cheers,
Shadow

Bro Shadow,

Hv not visited Dragon for a long time, may be 1 or 2 yrs.
Do u know whether Armani is still aaroung?

Thanks

LeeYokeYuen
01-11-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by mansee77

Bro Shadow,

Thanks

I think gone already. :-(

manfon
03-11-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by mansee77

Bro Shadow,

Thanks

gone few years liao

live2002evil
04-11-2002, 12:29 PM
heard tat there is some young (n i mean young) fl gals at dragon. any bro who is a regular there can confirm? i not familar w e place, so they might not entertain. if confirm got, pls pm me n we go chiong together. tks a lot

manfon
10-11-2002, 10:59 PM
Just came back from dragon.. FR on violet

have not visited violet for quite awhile, surprisingly she still remembers me. Complain to me that business is bad now.. well, tell me where has good business now.

Anyway, she is still herself, great talker, good conversationist, fun and very considerate and gave a good massage as well.. since she knew me, she just went out and get her barang barang after awhile.

Well, she gave me a good bj just now for about 10mins which is good as most of the gals only do it for awhile, the best part is that she is really going at it and i was digging her at the same time, i really enjoyed it....then she turn over and kiss me before she starts riding me back facing me, then proceed with her riding facing me, then missionary and then doggie... after i came, she turn over and kiss me and it was really nice.

Overall a really good time. Expensive place compared to other HC but i dont mind if everytime she treats me so well... havent have a good lay for quite a while... so this is money well spend for me.

Hag4
26-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Just tried her last night...I saw Diamond before trying her and thot she quite good looking, a bit of ice-cool look, like a bit tao lah

After going to roo waited for Gucci to turn up.

1st look, think I only rate her 6.5, really dont think that cute..after a decent massage and claiming she only here for 4 months proceed to specials.

She really bloody good at blow plus licking...just that tongue lah..excelent..what a thrill, after that went on to bang bang in few positions...plus funny moans from her...came with a smile on face

look - 6.5 ( 7.5 during BJ)
bod - 7
breast - 7 ( not bad)
Skin - 8 ( very smooth and fair)
FJ - 8
BJ - 9

RT - maybe not

After I went out saw this quite tall babe - long hair and a little mature but looks very good got classy look, I think she is summer but no one could confirm..now I need to go back and try...or else maybe try diamond or Janet...

marcoman
06-12-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by manfon
Anyone try the new gal the recept has been recommending me..
Hazel...?

Did Hazel a month back when she first started - very professional.

Looks - 7/10
BJ - 7.5/10 (but it was a BBBJ)
FJ - 7.5/10 (like i said "professional" is the word - inclusive of AR)
Attitude - 8/10 (willing to please)
RTF? - No

Willing to french but i was not.

There are better ones at Dragon but that said, one man's meat is another's poison! :p

incubus6135
07-12-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Hag4
Just tried her last night...I saw Diamond before trying her and thot she quite good looking, a bit of ice-cool look, like a bit tao lah

After going to roo waited for Gucci to turn up.

1st look, think I only rate her 6.5, really dont think that cute..after a decent massage and claiming she only here for 4 months proceed to specials.

I tried gucci recently too. Heard so much and what formed on my perception was someone sophiscated and cool. Quite surprised when she came in. She look on the contrary, the sweet young school girl type... was a bit disappointed as it was different from my expectation.

However, when she started her massage session, surprisingly it was very very comfortable and strong. Then when the action began (I opted for bm and hj), it was the best hj i ever tried - slow and arousing throughout and totally beyond my control to extend any longer ... cannot tahan from coming.

here's my verdict.

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10 - short but nice proportion and good handful of breast
HJ - 9/10 (best so far)
BM - so so only.... but she likes to use her breast to tease your didi, making it hard slowly .... I would rate a 6.5/10

Will try her again when I wanted to settle for a HJ. Otherwise, I prefer Ribena, more accomodating... frenching and fingering allow but cannot compare to Gucci in terms of skills.

Brother Hag4, any review or FR on Diamond and Summer? Did u manage to try any of them? If so, tell us about how they look like.... I am trying to look for someone that looks classy and sexy (so far only Miko I tried has that attributes).

manfon
07-12-2002, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by incubus6135
[B]I tried gucci recently too. Heard so much and what formed on my perception was someone sophiscated and cool.

Not sure who told you gucci was sophiscated and cool. She has always been described as the sweet next door kind of gal.. but glad you enjoyed her.. I think she is good and consistent with her service all along.

treehouse
08-12-2002, 12:31 AM
I have been reading through the threads and i am interested to try some of the gals in there. Who would u guys advise. Prefer to be able to frencing and fingering.

Care to tell me the address and the market price. If these information have been posted b4 please refer me to the right threads.

Thanks

incubus6135
08-12-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by treehouse
I have been reading through the threads and i am interested to try some of the gals in there. Who would u guys advise. Prefer to be able to frencing and fingering.

Care to tell me the address and the market price. If these information have been posted b4 please refer me to the right threads.

Thanks

Just wake the sleeping little friend of yours. There are plentiful to choose from but not one that is of common favourite. Be sporting and tell us your experience. Maybe by then, your questions will be answered.

incubus6135
08-12-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by manfon
[QUOTE]Originally posted by incubus6135
[B]I tried gucci recently too. Heard so much and what formed on my perception was someone sophiscated and cool.

Not sure who told you gucci was sophiscated and cool. She has always been described as the sweet next door kind of gal.. but glad you enjoyed her.. I think she is good and consistent with her service all along.

Sweet next girl comes in many form. The description leads to imagination of all possibility. And so is the grading given to looks. Personally, I felt Ribena and Miko look better than Gucci. However, the grading is such that Gucci scores better and therefore, the perception of things. Anyway, it's the service that counts and truly Gucci has live up to her reputation despite her claims to be only 4 months old in this HC.

axedia
08-12-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by incubus6135
Sweet next girl comes in many form. The description leads to imagination of all possibility. And so is the grading given to looks. Personally, I felt Ribena and Miko look better than Gucci. However, the grading is such that Gucci scores better and therefore, the perception of things. Anyway, it's the service that counts and truly Gucci has live up to her reputation despite her claims to be only 4 months old in this HC.

Can post a FR on Gucci?? heard alot abt her. it makes me horny thinking abt it:)

manfon
08-12-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by incubus6135

Gucci has been around since I start cheonging Dragon which is like 2 yrs ago.

manfon
08-12-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by axedia
Can post a FR on Gucci?? heard alot abt her. it makes me horny thinking abt it:)

There is FR on gucci in this thread itself.. please check b4 asking

Piranas
09-12-2002, 09:24 AM
Going down to check it out yourself, better than doing any search right?

incubus6135
09-12-2002, 08:03 PM
Tried Miko today and was quite disappointed with her service. Too professional and no longer as chatty as before. Also notice that she put on some weight... decided to drop her from choice of gals from now. Still felt that Gucci is better even though I tried her only once.

treehouse
10-12-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by ezeddy
FR on Ribena

Was at Dragon about 3 weeks ago, the receptionist recommended a few names and I just pick out Ribena, as my regular was not available.

She is young, looks like in her early 20s. She is chio but alittle too slim for me, plus her breast is small. Very chatty.

After 15 mins of BM, she pop the golden question, I went for the FJ.

She left the room and came back about 5 mins later. After she stripped, she began kissing my neck and nipples, followed by a cat bath. At that time my bro was standing tall, she proceeded to lick my balls, then cap me (which was alittle disappointed).

When she began sucking, she shifted her pussy towards me for me to play, she was wet. After some rubbing and shafting her cunt with my finger, she could not take it anymore, she rode me, and she initiated the frenching. After about 5 mins, we did it in sitting position, and she was still pumping.

I then change to missionary and pump her hard, when I cannot tahan anymore, I slow down and ask her to change to doggie position, there her slim waist and big hip, and that wide ass was good for my thrusting. I then finish off in missionary position.
Overall very shiok and all the while she did not rush me, eventhough I overshot the time.

Looks : 8/10
BM: 6/10
Ht : about 1.6
Frenching: Yes
BJ : 6.5/10 (w/cap)
FJ : 8/10 (allow many positions, wet & tight pussy)

After reading your FR on Ribena, I decided to give it a try myself. I have not been to DHC, this is my 1st time. I am the regular there.

I went down to DHC yesterday at about 2.45pm. There are not too many people around, I think the business is not too good. Anyway, I requsted for Ribena and she is available. I waited in my room for about 5 mins and she arrived.

As what you have decribe, she is quite nice a looker and she is slim. She massage me for about 15mins and she pop the question for 'special'. I when for the FJ ($120). She went out for about 2 mins and come back with her stuff. She started by giving me a hug and kissing me on my lips. Then she started BM, I would say that her BM is so so. I finger and french her really hard and she seem to like it.

Then, she cap me and start doing the bj for me while I am fingering her (69). About 5 mins later I cannot take it anymore. I turn her around and start pump her hard on missionary poisition, the rest is history.

Looks : 7/10
BM: 5/10
Frenching: 6/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10

I think I would try her the next time again. As compare to violet who is better. Can you advise.

Thanks bro. for your FR.

Hag4
14-12-2002, 03:45 PM
Hi,

Just tried Janet and here's a short FR --

Heard she is a ang pai so had high expectations, when she came in I found her quite plumb, longs a bit tubby and face a lil like sharon au..don't know why..seems quite quiet. after a pretty good rub down...went ahead to full svc...

wow this gal is good, all those licking and slurping...really into it...and boy those boobs are like perfect...36 B or C but really nice and firm with pink tits...went into few positions...altho i dont think she very agile la cos of weight....all in not bad....may return cos of CFM face...and she looks better as time passes

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10
BJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
sound effects- 8/10

Saw Fire when i was leaving , wow she is hot, next on the list i think...

kltower
16-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Went and tried Hazel the other day. A bit professional and rushed. She looks quite sweet and gives damn good sexy massage but also damn short time. Gives a nice mean BBBJ (GL standard).

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (Boobs are so so)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: None
FS: 6/10 (quite passive but moans a lot)

RTF: 6/10 (only if there arent better choices around)

lovesite
17-12-2002, 01:43 PM
tried miko yesterday, i must say i think she's quite chio and got a slim bod with handful of breast to match.

didn't talk much thru the massage, pop the qns after 15 mins. i went fot the bj. good suction, but nothing to crow about. might try fj the next time, might be better cos i think she's chio.

Body: 7/10
BJ: 6.5/10

RTF: maybe if i can't think of anyone else.

but one thing that turn me off is that you pay so much for the place and the service and facilities there are nothing great, no food, staff all unfriendly too. but for the girls ok lah.

incubus6135
17-12-2002, 02:18 PM
Was at DHC a few days ago and before I left, I saw a nice looking young lady working towards the counter (and into the HC gals resting room). Check with recept and was told that her name is SPRING.

Registered the name in my mind and decides to try her the next round. Then, I thought, why not make use of the information that is available on this thread to find out more about SPRING to get to know her better.

Bad reviews as brothers who posted report gave negative feedback on the fact that she smoke and she stings. Services is not to standard and nothing more than another looker.

Could any brothers who have tried her RECENTLY before give FRs or comments? Economy bad outside so investment has to be of wiser choice. Must learn to be prudent HC investor than to invest blindly.

Many thanks in advance.

bbbj
17-12-2002, 04:38 PM
Hi

Decided to try some of the popular gers.
Called the recep.Hazel is on MC ( went to see doctor) Ribena on leave till Sat.:( Gucci not available

Was asked wether want Winter, diamond etc.

Any bros can recommed gers other than Hazel, ribena miko gucci janet?

Hag4
17-12-2002, 05:18 PM
hi bro,

You can try Fire..she is more the GF type...sweet looking, long hair , quite tall ( 1.65 above), nice smooth skin type, fair. I would rate 7.5 for looks. Overall service is good. She used to be colleagues with Miko at Deluxe/KL..I must say one of my favs now.

But maybe you should try to take a peek by hanging at counter..becos taste can be quite personal.

Antzbites
17-12-2002, 05:41 PM
Have to agree with Hag4 on personal taste. Tried Ribena after much recommendation by bros out of goodwill..however, realise that she not my type...voice a bit husky, SOP and breasts too small for feel. Nevertheless, she's quite friendly. Heard much abt champagne in the past but not now...wonder if she's still working at Dragon? Feedback would be much appreciated.

bbbj
17-12-2002, 11:11 PM
Was recomended Spring by recep as everyone else are not free.

Looks She was stunning 8/10 . Age about early twenties (said 22)

Good ave massage.

After 15min as whether want special.

Go out 5 min bring back barang. Started to strip. Black bra and g-string wow sexy. Pink nipples too

Cat bath and BBBJ about 10 min mounted me and move sexily and after 5 min cannot tahan

BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10

Piranas
18-12-2002, 08:30 AM
Raining night makes me horny. Went down to Dragon and managed to get the legendary Miko. Facilities look rather old and run down, even the hair dryers are not working properly. To my astonishment, the place seems rather crowed last night.

Went into the video room to avoid the crowd. Wow! Nice, showing War Stars ¡V Attack of the clones - One of my favorite movies.

Almost fell asleep watching the silent movie then I heard ¡§Locker XX¡¨. Haha¡K..it¡¦s my turn.

Went into the room and waited for 15mins when a lady with big boobs walked in. Quite disenchanted actually, was expecting someone prettier. Well, as it has been said before and it goes something like ¡§Don¡¦t what meat is don¡¦t what poison¡¨¡K.hahaa¡K

Anyway, I find Miko rather chubby, only plus point ¡V big and soft boobs. Boobs lover, what are you waiting for?

Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10

RTF: No

I prefer slim gal, bust a handful will do. More importantly, must be reasonable long and slim.

Recommendations anyone??

treehouse
18-12-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Piranas
Raining night makes me horny. Went down to Dragon and managed to get the legendary Miko. Facilities look rather old and run down, even the hair dryers are not working properly. To my astonishment, the place seems rather crowed last night.

Went into the video room to avoid the crowd. Wow! Nice, showing War Stars ¡V Attack of the clones - One of my favorite movies.

Almost fell asleep watching the silent movie then I heard ¡§Locker XX¡¨. Haha¡K..it¡¦s my turn.

Went into the room and waited for 15mins when a lady with big boobs walked in. Quite disenchanted actually, was expecting someone prettier. Well, as it has been said before and it goes something like ¡§Don¡¦t what meat is don¡¦t what poison¡¨¡K.hahaa¡K

Anyway, I find Miko rather chubby, only plus point ¡V big and soft boobs. Boobs lover, what are you waiting for?

Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10

RTF: No

I prefer slim gal, bust a handful will do. More importantly, must be reasonable long and slim.

Recommendations anyone??

You should try Rebinna, I think you would like her. Hope you have fun.

Piranas
18-12-2002, 10:10 AM
Yeah, heard of her before. No bad she was on leave yesterday. Will definiately give her a try:D

treehouse
18-12-2002, 10:46 AM
hi bro,

You can try Fire..she is more the GF type...sweet looking, long hair , quite tall ( 1.65 above), nice smooth skin type, fair. I would rate 7.5 for looks. Overall service is good. She used to be colleagues with Miko at Deluxe/KL..I must say one of my favs now.

But maybe you should try to take a peek by hanging at counter..becos taste can be quite personal.

Thks Bro for your FR on FIRE. I think even the name "FIRE" make me wanted to give her a try. BTW have you try Rebinna? If yes, how did she compare to her?

ezeddy
18-12-2002, 04:10 PM
treehouse,

Glad you enjoyed your Ribena. As for the comparision with Violet, haven't try her yet, so no comment. Miko is good and recommended.

You may want to try Eve, she is proactive, allows fingering. When I was fucking her in the missionary position, she would undulate her body and move in rhythm to my thrusts. Looks wise, Ribena is prettier, but Eve has nice boobs.

Have not gone there for a while, as I find GL gives me more bang for my money.

manfon
19-12-2002, 09:59 PM
Have to agree with Hag4 on personal taste. Tried Ribena after much recommendation by bros out of goodwill..however, realise that she not my type...voice a bit husky, SOP and breasts too small for feel. Nevertheless, she's quite friendly. Heard much abt champagne in the past but not now...wonder if she's still working at Dragon? Feedback would be much appreciated.

Champange is still there. will be out end of this month till early jan..

treehouse
19-12-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by ezeddy
treehouse,

Glad you enjoyed your Ribena. As for the comparision with Violet, haven't try her yet, so no comment. Miko is good and recommended.

You may want to try Eve, she is proactive, allows fingering. When I was fucking her in the missionary position, she would undulate her body and move in rhythm to my thrusts. Looks wise, Ribena is prettier, but Eve has nice boobs.

Have not gone there for a while, as I find GL gives me more bang for my money.

Why do u say that? GL gives you more bang for you money. How much they charge?

keithkeith
29-12-2002, 03:56 AM
this FR may come a bit late , but heck, better late then never.
was on leave a couple of weeks back and decided to visit dragon to pamper myself. called up at noon and wanting a change from my regular boobsy but robotic miko, i opted for violet after hearing so much for her good service.
after so many days of inactivity , i requested 1 - 2pm but she was booked, so lan lan get her at 4.30pm. after lunch still early so watch some porno to prepare for the showdown later, but knn cant tahan after watching, jerked off straightaway. hah.

after shooting dun have such high desire lioa but then since book lioa jus go lah. and dun think its a prob to shoot another round in 2 hours time.

reach there 4.25 sign in and went straight to the room, waited 15 mins in came violet. first impression a bit dissapointed , her hair tied up to some funny pattern, maybe its fashion but not to my taste. her eyes a lil small like sandy lam. but complexion and bod slim , not bad but will be better if she has B-cup and above. her teeth a bit crooked , a bit cute.
after getting the quiet miko for so long , its surprisingly refreshing to get someone so frendly and chatty like violet. theres always a smile on her face.
proceeded to massage, i dun care much about it and finally she asked........and i opted for bj. she came in after 5mins , striped, revealing a taut and slim bod. tight bum unlike some gals who are slim above and heavy at the bottom which is such a turn off. the only gripe is her A size boob. went kissing from my nipples down , then balls and then planted the condom, about 1/2 min each for above 3 activities!!! but i think maybe thats her style and heck juz enjoy lah. took my lil bro into her mouth and started to use her tongue to swirl ard it followed by pumping.
requested for a various position and all were met with a frendly smile. after abt 5 mins of my lying down , asked her to sit on the square chair and blow me from there. her pumping werent great, no slurping sound and no hard vacum suction.
after 15mins still cant cum , ask her to kneel down and grab my buttocks. i held her head and do a mouth fuck on her. after a min or two of deep thrusting she withdrew and told me(smiling) i went too deep and hit her throat, very uncomfortable. i said ok sorry. then i plant my dick again into her mouth. she tried to hold on to the base of my dick to shorten the impact when i bang her but i gently brought her hands to hold onto my buttocks.
i continued to mouth fuck her, not only deeper but also harder for the next 5mins or so and she took a look at her watch.
i knew times up, a garnered all my energy and asked her to grip and suck my didi harder, within the next 10 over stroke i exploded inside her. and when i pull out my dick , she gave me a smile saying my didi is strong and ask me whether isit i got 'suang' the day b4 or not?! heh.

overall heres the rating for her :

looks : 6.5
height : ard 1.62
figure : slim
boobs : A
service : 9
bj : 6.5 (not shiok if she do it, but nice if you mouth fuck her yourself )
RTF : probably

well, thats it.

Hitman
01-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi,

Just started visiting HC. Went to Dragon and so far, had been serviced by Ruby and Carnation, had enjoyed both sessions.

Just a question to ask all the 'lao jiao' here, is it a norm for the gals to have their pussies shaved? Both Ruby and Carnation had theirs nicely shaved and the sight of shaved pussies really turns me ON.

manfon
01-01-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Hitman
Hi,

Just started visiting HC. Went to Dragon and so far, had been serviced by Ruby and Carnation, had enjoyed both sessions.

Just a question to ask all the 'lao jiao' here, is it a norm for the gals to have their pussies shaved? Both Ruby and Carnation had theirs nicely shaved and the sight of shaved pussies really turns me ON.

No its not. they usually trim it so that it doesn't look like the black forest.. Personally, I hope most gal cultivate the habit to trim their pussy..

Godfather
05-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Ribena has long nipples, quite a turn-off.

LeeYokeYuen
05-01-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Godfather
Ribena has long nipples, quite a turn-off.

Long nipples like straws like that. How appropriate for name like Ribena.

Hag4
09-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Hi,

ANy new FRs to share...I think Fire is not bad...any any bro went there recently...got updates...cheers

izsim
10-01-2003, 04:21 PM
FR on Fire

Just tried Fire on 7 Jan. Looks nothing to shout about not the nose bleed type, over rated by some bros. Massage not too bad. So after the standard SOP, pop the golden question and I opted for HJ, immediately her face was not too happy and she claim that she seldom do HJ lah only once a month. KNN.........sian liao.......she only want to have FJ or BM.

Proceeded with HJ but really sucks and i have to tell her to stop as she was going so fucking fast following the chinese new year music on the background. tell her to slow down but still say she only do once in a month, hand damn tire lah.

told her to stop and went to wash up without coming. Really piss off but still pay her 50. Maybe she only good for FJ and the rest.
:mad:

Ratings:
face 6/10
body 7/10 (boobs a handful, smooth skin)
massage 7.5/10
hj : 1/10
bbbj did not try
AR did not try
FJ did not try
comment : not happy for HJ, maybe good for FJ

Hag4
10-01-2003, 05:02 PM
sorry to hear you had bad time man..i tried Fire once and must say it was okay...looks not great but defintely above average for me.

Must say i just tried Champagne and overall experience was 1/10 as well..Ugly..yes ugly when close up and FJ like shit...definitely the worst choice to start 2003. Looks like Dragonn standard has drop..I saw Autumn as well..man she looks old...like 30 plus...sigh

manfon
11-01-2003, 02:40 AM
sorry to hear you had bad time man..i tried Fire once and must say it was okay...looks not great but defintely above average for me.

Must say i just tried Champagne and overall experience was 1/10 as well..Ugly..yes ugly when close up and FJ like shit...definitely the worst choice to start 2003. Looks like Dragonn standard has drop..I saw Autumn as well..man she looks old...like 30 plus...sigh

haha... i am actually champagne regular.. but then i am not protecting her.. i want to change gal liao.. damn sianz with her already although we tok alot of cock everytime.... thot if i regular with her can get better service, instead the more i go, the more sian i become as she getting more and more rude with me...that day I was quite upset with her attitude and she says i not happy change gal lor... i say ok.. i will change gal.. then her attitude change to better... wtf

Saw violet that day when i came out... change a new hairstyle.. no longer that complicated bum up look, now long bonded highlighted hair.. and hair damn long until buttock.. maybe she just walk in so haven't tied up.. but i definitely like her this way compared to when she tied it all up..... actually with violet, you are always assured of good service.. she still keeps up her service standard after all these years. Too bad that she come to work at about 2pm and i usually go at abt 12...so timing not good for me...

akaza24
12-01-2003, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by treehouse
[B]After reading your FR on Ribena, I decided to give it a try myself. I have not been to DHC, this is my 1st time. I am the regular there.

Dunno wat this guy toking abt leh??? Ur first time yet u r regular there???

big_guy120
13-01-2003, 12:11 AM
Does anybody know if Fiona is still around? Used to patronise her special talents but was posted overseas for some time and will be back soon....Regards.

Hag4
13-01-2003, 11:46 AM
Bro Manfron...must say our taste quite similar...violet provides the best GF/ Sexy service that is world class..plus that ever happy attitude which i am surprise she can keep up all the time..must be she really enjoy her job...after trying so many chicks from s'pore, bkk, sf to even tokyo, I must say violet is number 2 after that Jap chick i tried last year..hoo har..must go back to her soon,.....

thomas999
26-01-2003, 03:21 AM
Does Miko do BBBJ? Are the charges $150 fj and $56 massage?
Or can we bargain it down to $120 fj as it is for regulars? I have not gone there b4. Thanks!

ColourFox
04-02-2003, 09:21 AM
me newbie to this man....wanna try out but dunno the process on how to go abt....=)

Darknites
04-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Just go up to the HC, sign in, for the case of Dragon, you do not pay the entrance fee upfront, that is, you pay before leaving. Get the locker key if you want to shower or enjoy the facilities.

Tell the counter gal the choice of your gal if you have any, if not, just let them assign you one. Also tell them when you want the massage. They will call for you when it is your turn.

When they call for you, go pick up your wallet from the locker and procee to the room. When the gal arrive, just lie flat on your stomach and enjoy the massage (if it is good, but most likely only half past six). Make small talk if you are up to it. When it's time, the gal will ask you if you want special. You may ask for price of the different service if you are not certain of what you want. But for my case, I will go straight for Full Package without talking about price.

After everything, kiss the gal and pay her $120. But of cos, that is for old birds... if you green, green and the gal can sense it, she may tell you $150 non negiotable... you can try to bargin, but bargining always ends up in a win-lose situation as either you get what you want but risk some unhappy services.. or the gal get what she wants and you lose out in terms of a more expensive fuck.

Today good mood.. so write bother to write these down, else, i'm sure some other bros will screw you for not reading up the various threads for such a common question.

Cheers,
Shadow

manfon
12-02-2003, 03:47 AM
Never ask for price...
always assume its 120.. the gal will always say 150 if you ask as they know you are new...
market rate is 120 at dragon for full course.

now your kangkong must add abit of carrot.. :>

Originally posted by kangkong
ok, i'm not a regular at dragon, partly bcos of the high admission fee... but lately, all my regular favs have dissappeared... my first regular was gigi from royal and that was like 6 yrs ago, then moved on to roppongi where i discovered talents like yuki and eva... sadly, they've moved on and i figured, so must i... after doing a bit of homework on this thread, i headed down to dragon on sunday night... i was after a decent looking girl with top notch service, bbbj being a requirement... so a call was made and spring was reserved...
*knock knock*
in came a girl about 16+cm and what looks like <50kg in a long dress... big eyes and rough features, not stunningly drop dead gorgeous but bonkable... her massage was fairly decent, with enuff pressure applied and not being bonebreaking... after about 15 mins of massaging, she popped the magic question in mandarin, "do you want to perform any special?"... ahh finally, but being a newbie there, i asked her about her rates...
h/j $50
bm + h/j $100
bm + b/j $120
menu degustation $150
a bit steep for me, but i needed to screw so i opted for the full course... off she went and it wasn't till about another 5 mins b4 she returned... i was getting a bit impatient but oh well, good things come to those who wait... she started stripping her dress to reveal a nude bra and thong... ooh yummy... then in the blink of an eye, everything was off... very decent frame she's got... started with a cat bath all over and rimmed my arse... then she as she was licking my scrotum and going for the shaft, she stared at me asking if i wanted a capped or raw bj... well the raw of course! i must say she blows (pun intended)... without the horrible biting some girls do, her bbbj was slippery and soft beyond description... she did it for a couple of minutes and was gonna cap me for the screw but i asked for more and she happily obliged, giving me about another minute of head... then on came the cap and she mounted me... after about half a minute of horseback riding, she asked me to take over... i proceeded to do her missionary and she complimented with a musical audio presentation of moans, together with her facial expressions... after a couple of minutes, she suggested doing it doggie and i agreed... big mistake for me, cos just after i put it in, i blew my load cos i was totally fluffed up from the bbbj... the rest, they say, is history...
score card (relative to other hc girls i've tried):
looks: 7/10
body: 7/10
attitude: 8/10
bbbj: 10/10
ar: 7/10

hydragen
06-03-2003, 12:29 AM
tried champagne last nite....

booked her at 10:30 - made a lot of noise when i got there.... why so late? okay lah - see her pretty pretty so play with her. very sharp girl - like to talk back - quite fun.... can talk dirty =)

overall good fuck. acting skills not too good, but quite tight.
nice tits, shapely figure, above average looks. definitely worth the moneey

looks: 7.5/10
figure: 7/10
attitude: 7/10
fj: 7/10

total damage = 120+56.... quite steep. siong man!
rtf? probably - but better to try the other girls there.

Darknites
13-03-2003, 11:26 AM
When i was at Dragon for Violet last week, saw a gal which I had my eyes for a few time but yet to try - Emeral... a looker with nice figure... anyone with FR on her?

Also, was told by the recep that a new Pearl will be joining Dragon soon... should be there by now.. do file a FR if you have seen or tried her..

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
15-03-2003, 02:06 AM
Just gone down to Dragon today since no one else bother to try out Emeral... might as well try her and give a FR..

Emeral
Looks: 7/10 - Waist length hair, quite a pretty face.
Figure: 7/10 - quite shapely, nice tone body.
Boobs: 5/10 - A cup but with easily erected nipples..
Massage: 5.5/10 - not to shout about
Service: 7/10 - SOP.. but took her time and was pretty passionate
FJ: 8.5/10 - Responsive, good sound effect and willing to accomodate. Best of all, she is tight.
RTF: Yes, cannot beat my all time favorite V but will definitely think of her once in a while.

Side Note: Very friendly to me.. nice chit chat.. after FJ, hugged for quite a while before she let go of me, hence very GF feeling. ALso, before leaving, kissed me a couple of times and gave me one last hug before opening the door and said, "Come visit me again." Ooooo... definitely nice...

Cheers,
Shadow

bohemia
15-03-2003, 06:26 PM
How old are Champagne and Emeral? Do they look young, kiddy type?

Darknites
19-03-2003, 12:23 PM
If i'm not wrong, both of them are in their early 20s, should not be anything more then 25.

Anyone tried the new Pearl?

Cheers,
Shadow

kltower
19-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Yeah i think thats the correct spelling for Emerald. Have tried her before and can confirm previous FR on her. Very very GFE and makes you feel special and THE ONE!

Boobs: 5/10
Massage: Sucks
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10

Warm and friendly...dragon still has the best girls

BUT DON'T PAY THE 150 EVERYBODY! Pay only 120 max. I don't mind paying 120 here rather than at stoopid IP. Remember entrance already so high.

manfon
19-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Personally, dun think emerald is pretty at all. Looks abit on the older side.. service also so so.. tried once but cannot remember how it was like.. only a few gals i can remember, gucci, violet and champange.. just tried hazel lately.. very "teh".. her voice really shriek me abit as it has a high pitch and she really very "sai nine"... but too thin i think...

I still like violet and champange.. gucci hard to get even after so many years.. not sure whether she left already or really hard to get.

anyone tried the new gal, please post..

SUPER 4
20-03-2003, 03:49 PM
JUST TO KEEP BRUDDER UPDATED(FOR THOSE WHO SELDOM VISIT DRAGON). I HAVE ASKED RECEP ABT MIKO AND WAS INFD THAT SHE HAS LEFT BEFORE CNY AND DID NOT REPORT FOR WORK SINCE THEN..............

khchew
22-03-2003, 12:13 PM
No wonder the recep tells me that she's on leave everytime I tried booking her..

Can anyone confirm she's gone for sure?

lysander
28-03-2003, 02:40 PM
Emerald

Tried her just now and can confirm previous FR on her. Very very GFE and makes you feel special.

Boobs: 5/10
Massage: N/A
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10

sexking
28-03-2003, 03:06 PM
wa.. bro

can say u r king of health centre

lysander
28-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Thank you Bro.
I take it as an compliment.

Originally posted by sexking
wa.. bro

can say u r king of health centre

Darknites
03-04-2003, 02:28 AM
Just had Spring recently.

Rembermered having seen some FR on her some time before but did not bother to scroll back as the thread is getting kinda long.

Well... think she looks pretty to me... however, she does not have very good complexion. For example, Violet is shapely and has very good complexion. For Spring, she has the looks, her figure is okie, but can see from her complexion that she has not been taking care of them.. etc, applying lotion and so on..

Overall, an Okie experience, worth trying at least once but doubt will RTF..

Cheers,
Shadow

goodday
11-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Tried Winter, 22 years old, at Dragon HC yesterday. She's a petite girl with what I guess to be "A" cup boobs. I've never come across such a cheerful HC girl before or one that pampers me so much.

She comes in the room, beckons me to take a bath and keels by the bed smiling, waiting. Her massage is kind of soft, but her cheerful chatter helps to make up for it.

When it comes to the specials, she very enthusiastic. She's like an energizer rabbit and can keep on blowing and blowing and blowing... with tounge action on the underside... CIM during BBBJ. :) She also makes moaning sounds (a little plastic actually) throughout the session.

She seemed not satisfied when I came and still continued blowing with cap, but I was too tired to do a second round.

After that told me to lie down and rest while she washed up, and left the hot water on for me. When I came out of the bath, she helped me dry my body. Excitedly kissed me goodbye at the end of 45 minutes.

If you don't mind small pointy tits, then I think Winter will be enjoyable company and fun.

PS: This is my best HC experience so far. The place is well furnished and the girl really knows how to make a man feel like a king.

Helmet Daytona
11-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Emerals good to fuck?

_jaDeD_
12-04-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by goodday
Tried Winter, 22 years old, at Dragon HC yesterday. She's a petite girl with what I guess to be "A" cup boobs. I've never come across such a cheerful HC girl before or one that pampers me so much.

She comes in the room, beckons me to take a bath and keels by the bed smiling, waiting. Her massage is kind of soft, but her cheerful chatter helps to make up for it.

When it comes to the specials, she very enthusiastic. She's like an energizer rabbit and can keep on blowing and blowing and blowing... with tounge action on the underside... CIM during BBBJ. :) She also makes moaning sounds (a little plastic actually) throughout the session.

She seemed not satisfied when I came and still continued blowing with cap, but I was too tired to do a second round.

After that told me to lie down and rest while she washed up, and left the hot water on for me. When I came out of the bath, she helped me dry my body. Excitedly kissed me goodbye at the end of 45 minutes.

If you don't mind small pointy tits, then I think Winter will be enjoyable company and fun.

PS: This is my best HC experience so far. The place is well furnished and the girl really knows how to make a man feel like a king.
Yeah..I'm with you
I think I had all my better HC experiences with her...still remember there was a period I used to visit her 3 times a month...
Think I'll go back again these days...
Cheers

samuel
16-04-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Yeah..I'm with you
I think I had all my better HC experiences with her...still remember there was a period I used to visit her 3 times a month...
Cheers

Actually, I got a bit scared of her for being ultra friendly. Too fake I realise. :) But had my share of fun with her. She's really vibrant.

Of all I tried (let me see, Diamond, GUCCI, Winter, Eve, Miko just to name a few angpais), Violet is still my preferred one. Oops. hope she does not get too much demand after this else hard to book her next time. BTW, Violet has really small boobs but that's not really my concern.

Next time, it's Violet again, and if she's not around, it would be GUCCI. Has anyone got good comments on Janet? Saw this angmor that time, rushing in to see Janet. Must be deperate to see her. :)

samuel
16-04-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Yeah..I'm with you
Cheers

Actually, I got a bit scared of her for being ultra friendly. Too fake I realise. :) But had my share of fun with her. She's really vibrant.

Of all I tried (let me see, Diamond, GUCCI, Winter, Eve, Miko just to name a few angpais), Violet is still my preferred one. Oops. hope she does not get too much demand after this else hard to book her next time. BTW, Violet has really small boobs but that's not really my concern.

Next time, it's Violet again, and if she's not around, it would be GUCCI. Has anyone got good comments on Janet? Saw this angmor that time, rushing in to see Janet. Must be deperate to see her. :)

samuel
16-04-2003, 03:31 PM
Actually, I got a bit scared of her for being ultra friendly. Too fake I realise. :) But had my share of fun with her. She's really vibrant. Remember she came twice when I was fingering and teasing her clitoris. She likes to squeeze her legs together when she's excited. And yes, she does the doggy pretty sexily. Hee!!