PDA

View Full Version : FR on Julia H11

MrWhite
25-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Went around 5 today, after a very long time
Julia is a short, petite malay gal. Now, I have a fetish for malay women,and man, are they the best!!!

Anyway, here are the quick details. Saw her in a dress. Went in. When she undressed, all she had under was....NOTHING! :eek: Nice body, smooth skin and very obliging. Gave my lil bro a wash in cold, then warm water, before laying medown , for a BJ, with cap. But she says if regular, can get BBBJ. Anyway, I normally take like 25-30mins to cum, but she finished me off in about 20 mins. Nice tits. Very ample for her frame and size. While doing her, can actually feel myself hitting her bone. Seems she enjoys it a lil rough, cause the rougher and harder I went, the more moans cam e out, and she did not stop me, unlike some other WL's. She allowed me to suck her nipples as well and play with her tits. The moment I did that, she started blowing me harder. Very nice and accomodating

BJ: 5/10
BBBJ: 0..did not get ...well not yet
FJ:7/10
Skin: smooth!!!
Breasts: Soft, ample and nice nipple. Pointed out nipples
Not shaved her p**sy for a while
Positions: 3
RTF: TOMORROW!!! may get more....... heheheh

fei_fei45
25-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Went around 5 today, after a very long time
Julia is a short, petite malay gal. Now, I have a fetish for malay women,and man, are they the best!!!

Anyway, here are the quick details. Saw her in a dress. Went in. When she undressed, all she had under was....NOTHING! :eek: Nice body, smooth skin and very obliging. Gave my lil bro a wash in cold, then warm water, before laying medown , for a BJ, with cap. But she says if regular, can get BBBJ. Anyway, I normally take like 25-30mins to cum, but she finished me off in about 20 mins. Nice tits. Very ample for her frame and size. While doing her, can actually feel myself hitting her bone. Seems she enjoys it a lil rough, cause the rougher and harder I went, the more moans cam e out, and she did not stop me, unlike some other WL's. She allowed me to suck her nipples as well and play with her tits. The moment I did that, she started blowing me harder. Very nice and accomodating

BJ: 5/10
BBBJ: 0..did not get ...well not yet
FJ:7/10
Skin: smooth!!!
Breasts: Soft, ample and nice nipple. Pointed out nipples
Not shaved her p**sy for a while
Positions: 3
RTF: TOMORROW!!! may get more....... hehehehwhich room?

wilson84
25-09-2004, 10:42 AM
nice fr.. keep it up

BigBoy123
25-09-2004, 11:16 AM
i think there is only one petite malay WL there which is on the left hand side of the house

MrWhite
25-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Thats right. Short, fair and room is near the staircase

batugajah
25-09-2004, 04:20 PM
what's is the damage like ?

MrWhite
27-09-2004, 12:24 AM
30bucks is the damage

Flinger2
30-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Mr White.

I was disappointed. Julia did not allow me to suck her tits. She said only can touch. I really wanted to suck those tits. Nice big tits.

Other than that...everything as you described.

Anyone else had the same experience as me?

MrWhite
03-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Mr White.

I was disappointed. Julia did not allow me to suck her tits. She said only can touch. I really wanted to suck those tits. Nice big tits.

Other than that...everything as you described.

Anyone else had the same experience as me?

Oh well, maybe she was in a half-hearted mood

Dens_Services
28-10-2004, 01:18 AM
Sounds like someone that i may be tempeted to try.....

It has been some years since i visited this lorong...

I must say that many of the Brown Sugars I tasted was really "MANIS"...
and very sedap!!!

Cheers

:cool: