PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok's Shower Houses

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

mi.chi.eru
01-10-2004, 05:16 AM
The purpose of this thread is to give newbies information about the MP situation in Bangkok.

Do understand that there have been posts on this issue, but than, newbie most of the time never really go and surf the forum... most of them don't bother to search.. :(

Anyway. I welcome all brothers to help contribute.
I would appreciate if some brothers can help contribute. I intend to compile a simple and short guide that we can host on the internet so that the little newbies can download instead of asking the same questions over again.

Most of the info you can find in this website.(ie, girl friendly hotels, tipping, etc)
Bangkok Tonight (http://bangkok2night.com)

Massage Parlour, Shower House, Kedai Mandi, Chang Cui

A-List MP (In terms of Selection / Room Condition)
---------
Poseidon Entertainment Complex (http://www.poseidon2000.com/home/home.html) Bright Setting

209 Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng
Bangkok 10320
Tel: 0-2693-8222
Hours: 1430-2400

(1)Venus Showcase
Cost: 1,900 baht (2 hr)
2,200 baht (1.5hr + "extra soapy" body massage on a rubber mattress)

(2) Sideliners
These girls are normally not found in the "fish bowl" area. Instead you can find them in the lounge of the Entertainment Complex. These girls come to work as they please, so take them if you find one that you like.

Cost: 2,800 baht (1.5 hr)

(3)Models
Found at level 3
Cost: 3,000 - 5,000 baht (1.5 hr)

Con: Too many fucking Sillyporeans. Not a good idea if you want to keep low key.

Find out more through the website.

Honolulu Love Boat Club Dim Setting

555 Soi Soon Vijai,
Rama IX (next door to Radison Hotel)
Tel: 0-2274-4040, 0-2274-4118, 0-2641-5757
Hours: 1500-2400

Interesting place that not much people know. Its a classy place where they have a very big fishtank that you can view lots of MP girls and they also have quite a big area for sideliners/models. Don't be surprised to find models here that look just as good as some of those at Poseidon and at cheaper price.

They have a Restaurant Area where you can seat down and eat your dinner while you look at the girls or call them out to have a drink before you decide. Just like Poseidon. Snooker table just around the corner... Waiting for your buddy? Have a game to while the time away...

Rooms are Classy. Pricing for Party Room is slightly different (For those that loves Orgy)

(1)Fishtank
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 1800 baht?

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2400 - 2800 baht?

Caesars Entertainment (http://www.caesarsentertainment.com/) Dim Setting

212 Ratchadapisek Rd. Huaykwang Bangkok 10320
Tel: 0-2692-5069—79

This place is somewhat akin to dining at a luxurious seafood restuarant with a large aqaurium, except the aquarium here has girls rather than fish. The bowl is very large, however when I was there the number of girls available was small. They claim that their VIP rooms are equipped with the largest bath tubs ever made in Bangkok. (I don't make bath tubs. don't ask me.)

(1)Fishtank
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 1900 baht?

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2500 - 2900 baht?

Emmanuelle Dim Setting

Next to Emerald Hotel on Ratchadapisek Road.
Tel: 0-2275-7474

The massage section of Emmanuelle is on the floor above the entrance, the massage area is quite lavish with a large fish tank. Have Lounge area and Snooker area.

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2400 - 2600 baht?

Mirage Entertainment Dim Setting

111/1 Soi Niem Uthit, Ratchadapisek Rd., Din Daeng, Bangkok 10320
Tel: 66 (0) 2276-5016-20

Another lavish entertainment complex, the massage section is on the floor above the entrance. The fish tank is mid-size with 40-50 girls.

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2500 - 2800 baht?

Would recommend brothers to try Mirage. Its not bad for pricing and rooms are good. Have nice chill out areas also.

All these few is quite comparable to each other... IMHO...

Will continue again. Tired. :o

keet
01-10-2004, 10:35 AM
U can rely from these prices here.

http://www.ilikemassage.com
http://www.ilikemassage.com/index_price.htm

mi.chi.eru
01-10-2004, 01:34 PM
U can rely from these prices here.

http://www.ilikemassage.com
http://www.ilikemassage.com/index_price.htm

Thanks for contributing... I know that website... ;)

tirak69
01-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Bro,

Honolulu change name liao lah... chuwit has apparently sold it off and the name has been changed to "Long Beach".

sam88mas
01-10-2004, 09:00 PM
The purpose of this thread is to give newbies information about the MP situation in Bangkok. Will continue again. Tired. :o

Good effort thought saw some thread similar.. :)

siamcutey
02-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Bro,

Honolulu change name liao lah... chuwit has apparently sold it off and the name has been changed to "Long Beach".

"Apparently".

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
02-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Hahaha few months back I went there. Received BBBJ without even asking.

Received BBBJ power meh?

You receive tips from girl then you post. :D

hahaha
SC

toothbrush
02-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Good job bro mi.chi.eru. Very good information provided :p
I think there is another massage parlour call cupid.
Cant reacall the name of the road.
I feel the gal in the parlour is damn chio

Nokia6600
02-10-2004, 02:20 AM
nice post! good info for us newbies

naemlo
02-10-2004, 02:27 AM
Good job bro mi.chi.eru. Very good information provided :p
I think there is another massage parlour call cupid.
Cant reacall the name of the road.
I feel the gal in the parlour is damn chio

I guess this cupid is somewhere near Bangkok Palace hotel..... I went there b4. Is it in the building called Plaza??

Sinoview
02-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Hahaha few months back I went there. Received BBBJ without even asking. :D

But still my 2 favourite MPs side by side within 100m each other never let me down. Auto 2 shots and BBBJ. Where to find. Ratchada waste time lah. Hahaha.

Ha..ha... you finally let the cat out of the haversack.

I have awaitng your this little "secret" for many months .

Thanks you so much......

plman2002
02-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Plaza Entertainment Complex at Makasan Road.

Yo Bro,

U MIA so long ah!
wanted to contact u during my trip but couldnt find yr nick n yr usual signature with h/p number.

cheers,

smlee
03-10-2004, 12:15 AM
No more sideliners as all are inside the "fish tank"

it must have changed recently. I was there a month ago and sideliners are everywhere ...ie. lobby area

mi.chi.eru
03-10-2004, 04:51 AM
I will repost with updated info as fast as i can. busy with work. hope the brudders understand. will also in time, let the forum moderators/towkay sam know which post to delete away so the most updated one with be at the top.

Please bear with me.

mi.chi.eru
03-10-2004, 05:16 AM
Updated!

The purpose of this thread is to give newbies information about the MP situation in Bangkok.

Do understand that there have been posts on this issue, but than, newbie most of the time never really go and surf the forum... most of them don't bother to search..

I would appreciate if some brothers can help contribute. I intend to compile a simple and short guide that we can host on the internet so that the little newbies can download instead of asking the same questions over again.

Most of the info you can find in this website.(ie, girl friendly hotels, tipping, etc)
Stephen Leather's Private Dancer (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14894&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster siamcutey (a must read for everyone! Highly Recommended!)
Bangkok Tonight (http://bangkok2night.com/) - Provided courtesy of me! heh heh...
BKK Massage Parlour Girls (http://members.lycos.nl/yomun/mpgirls.html) - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster Yomun
Some Pricing Examples (http://www.ilikemassage.com/index_price.htm) - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster keet

If you benefit from them, please PM them to give thanks.

---------
Poseidon Entertainment Complex (http://www.poseidon2000.com/) Bright Setting

Bangkok 10320

(1)Venus Showcase
Cost: 2,000 baht for those with number tags starting with (1) or (2)
2,200 baht for those with number tags starting with (3)
2,500 baht for those with single or double digits (the rest are 3 digits)

(2)Models
Found at level 3

Con: Too many fucking Sillyporeans. Not a good idea if you want to keep low key.

Long Beach (Previously known as Honolulu Love Boat Club) Dim Setting

555 Soi Soon Vijai,

Interesting place that not much people know. Its a classy place where they have a very big fishtank that you can view lots of MP girls and they also have quite a big area for sideliners/models. Don't be surprised to find models here that look just as good as some of those at Poseidon and at cheaper price.

They have a Restaurant Area where you can seat down and eat your dinner while you look at the girls or call them out to have a drink before you decide. Just like Poseidon. Snooker table just around the corner... Waiting for your buddy? Have a game to while the time away...

Rooms are Classy. Pricing for Party Room is slightly different (For those that loves Orgy)

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners

This place is somewhat akin to dining at a luxurious seafood restuarant with a large aqaurium, except the aquarium here has girls rather than fish. The bowl is very large, however when I was there the number of girls available was small. They claim that their VIP rooms are equipped with the largest bath tubs ever made in Bangkok. (I don't make bath tubs. don't ask me.)

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners

Emmanuelle Dim Setting

The massage section of Emmanuelle is on the floor above the entrance, the massage area is quite lavish with a large fish tank. Have Lounge area and Snooker area.

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2400 - 2600 baht?

Mirage Entertainment (http://www.MidnightThailand.com/Mirage/) Dim Setting

Another lavish entertainment complex, the massage section is on the floor above the entrance. The fish tank is mid-size with 40-50 girls.

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners

Would recommend brothers to try Mirage. Its not bad for pricing and rooms are good. Have nice chill out areas also.

All these few is quite comparable to each other... IMHO... Will continue again. Tired.

Thanks to the following Samsters for making this possible:
tirak69
keet
siamcutey
Yomun

Did I leave out anyone? :D

mi.chi.eru
03-10-2004, 05:28 AM
Any brudders can help contribute to the following MPS?

New Cleopatra
Victoria's Secret
Delia's
Mona Lisa
Riveria
Meree

or any other MP's?

mi.chi.eru
03-10-2004, 05:35 AM
Bro thaivisitor,

so sorry! did not add u in the thankyou list. will do so again when i update with more info..

many apologies...
:o

bollocksman
03-10-2004, 11:54 AM

New Cleopatra
Victoria's Secret
Delia's
Mona Lisa
Riveria
Meree

or any other MP's?

You left out Utopia (rama 9) apprx 500 m away from Honolulu.

there got B-course
:) and u left out the Davis Group other flag ship ,
Copa cabana ( over shadowed by poseidon just behind it). But its still just as classy and still very much in business. Good quality picks there in the early evenings (weekends).

but then again BKK cheong trips , just doesnt include MPs, theres a wide variety of scenes / joints to indulge in. Personally I am more into NEP ( for comm sex) now and Parties , but. still foray into the MPs ocassionally.

c0mawhite
03-10-2004, 12:27 PM
eh, can post liao ah? hahaha, kratingdeang! bonk! bonk! bonk!

snog gem garroter
to vampiric drivel!

We spoke on the phone before right? :)

siamcutey
03-10-2004, 02:02 PM

New Cleopatra
Victoria's Secret
Delia's
Mona Lisa
Riveria
Meree

or any other MP's?

Catherine's (At Rama 9)
Fishtank - 1400B, 1700B, 1900B
Models Lounge -2700B, 3300B

Victoria's Secret
Fishtank -1700B, 1900B
No sideliners

Emmanuelle
Fishtank -2000B
Sideliners - 2300B, 2700B, 2900B and some other pricing

Sinoview
03-10-2004, 10:33 PM
My favourite Nataree :

Fish tank : 1700b, 1900b, 2100b
Sideliners: 2300b, 2500b

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:27 AM
You left out Utopia (rama 9) apprx 500 m away from Honolulu.

there got B-course
:) and u left out the Davis Group other flag ship ,
Copa cabana ( over shadowed by poseidon just behind it). But its still just as classy and still very much in business. Good quality picks there in the early evenings (weekends).

Thanks, do you mind if you can give more description about the 2 places as in my report format? so that its easier for me to add in...

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:30 AM
Catherine's (At Rama 9)

Victoria's Secret
Fishtank -1700B, 1900B
No sideliners

Emmanuelle
Fishtank -2000B

Brudder siamcutey, can give a description about Catherines and Victoria's secret?

thanks alot. Will add pricing info about emmanuelle in... Reminds me last time ever bonked a few sideliners... they were poster girls... heh heh.... damn shiok...

kekeke...

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Catherine's (At Rama 9)

Victoria's Secret
Fishtank -1700B, 1900B
No sideliners

Emmanuelle
Fishtank -2000B

Brudder siamcutey, can give a description about Catherine's and Victoria's Secret? I understand that Catherine's is an MP that alot of locals like to go... Victoria's Secret seems like very mysterious... was never able to find it the last few times I went.. ha ha... always got lost... that's why I found some of the others.. like another brudder pointed out his love for Long Beach (Previously known as Honolulu Love Boat Club)

thanks alot. Will add pricing info about emmanuelle in... Reminds me last time ever bonked a few sideliners... they were poster girls... heh heh.... damn shiok...

kekeke...

siamcutey
04-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Brudder siamcutey, can give a description about Catherines and Victoria's secret?

kekeke...

Catherine's is at Royal Pacific Hotel at Rama 9. full address you can get from bkktonight

Fishtank at the 1st flr. 3 pricing from left to right. 1.4K, 1.7K, 1.9K This place is crowded with Thais. Local Thais. Girl quality on 1st flr cannot be compared to other estabs. But why lots of locals go there must have its reasons. Rumours are 2 shots and BBBJ. For me never try them cos not to my liking.

Take the lift to 5th flr. Model Lounge. The models will sit at the lounge and you pick and choose. Rooms in the 5th floor too. 2.7K and 3.3K Quality is good. But then for the 2 shots and BBBJ got to depend on the girl.

Victoria's Secret. Nice hideout tucked in Soi Soon Wijai. Need someone who knows the way to bring you there cos even taxi drivers have difficulty at times going there.

Due to its "secret" location, no sideliners in this place. Only fishtank girls. Prices from 1.7K - 1.9K Of course the gems you got to search for it. Room condition. As per normal of Chuwit's estabs.:D

SC

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Due to its "secret" location, no sideliners in this place. Only fishtank girls. Prices from 1.7K - 1.9K Of course the gems you got to search for it. Room condition. As per normal of Chuwit's estabs.:D

SC

If next time want to find but cannot find... will ask you for directions... ha ha ha....

Up u rep no wrong... thanks for contributing.. heh heh..

room condition... high class standard or emanuelle standard?

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Catherine 1.4K, 1.9k and 3.3k no more liao. Now 1.5k and 1.7k for fishtank. 2.7k for sideliners.

Still remember last time you brought me to Victoria's Secret. Hahaha CBzzz. LOL. :D

Up u points for good sharing!

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 01:40 AM
Better than Hi-Class and about the same as Emmanuelle. For normal rooms Utopia and Mirage rooms are the largest and nicest I've seen. But I only like two places where all my gems are hidden. :D

Ha ha.... Good good... I wanted to try Victoria Secret for quite a while.. but me and my friend always can't seem to find it....

One thing is you don't have to go to Poseidon to find all the good ones... heh heh... and really... there was 1 time i was there and suddenly I felt that I was back in sillypore, geylang f**kshop..... KNN.... surrounded by sillyporeans....

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that I left with my frenz shortly...

:p

plman2002
04-10-2004, 09:07 AM
We spoke on the phone before right? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ya, i think so. or sms lah! cannot remeber liao.
used to have call 1, 2, 3. but now no have liao.
hope to see u around in my next trip.
since u like long beach, thats good.
me always stay at radisson in param 9. just behind only. 5 mins walk. hehehe

cheers,

keet
04-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Catherine's is at Royal Pacific Hotel at Rama 9. full address you can get from bkktonight

Fishtank at the 1st flr. 3 pricing from left to right. 1.4K, 1.7K, 1.9K This place is crowded with Thais. Local Thais. Girl quality on 1st flr cannot be compared to other estabs. But why lots of locals go there must have its reasons. Rumours are 2 shots and BBBJ. For me never try them cos not to my liking.
SC

Been patronising Catherine since 1995 and always make it a point to visit whenever i go cheong Bkk.
They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)

I would say 90% are fully trained BBBJ-ists and some offer WAR(raw) as well... ;)

xion
04-10-2004, 11:05 PM
This is my first field report, it might not be very juicy… please bear with it..
Just came back last weekend, some inform on Catherine and Colonze MPs to share.

Catherine
Cat $1.7k, girl no. 28 (can’t remember name).
After shower, proceed to bed. She turned on the TV showing Japan AV, immediately action as per SOP. After I cum, her hand still holding to my dick(stroking and playing with it), this go on for about 10-15 minutes. When my little brother recovery, she proceed to BBBJ me till I can’t tahan and proceed for 2nd round. After I cum, she laid beside me, chat a bit (chicken & duck talked).
Time passed, (can’t remember how long), then she signal to me to have a last round, so we proceed as per SOP.
tips her $300 for her excellence services.
total damaged $2k. worth trying,,

Colonze
Try with 4 of my friends, we booked a VIP room with a KTV and a Jacuzzi attached plus inside this KTV room there are 4 bedrooms with bathtub attached.
(can u imagine how big this VIP room is?)
After picking our favorite girl from the fish tank we proceed to the VIP room, inside the room the gals help us to change into bathrobe, then we all seating in the KTV room have our dinner at the same time the gals will start singing thai pop songs.
Once the water in the Jacuzzi is ready, all 8 of us proceed to relax in it, during this time the gals will use their body to rub again ours, wah lang really can’t tahan man. Is really shiok, all the gals very sporting, it allow everyone of us (guys) to touch and explore it,
They even take turn to touch all our brother to compare who had the biggest / thickest dick… haha… really fun.
After relaxing in the Jacuzzi for about 45 minutes, I can’t tahan anymore and proceed to lead my gal to the room and start my action. 1st shot cum to fast, maybe due to the Jacuzzi…haha then proceed to sing some songs drink some beer… then before time up proceed to shoot another round with my gal.

Not really sure what is the price of the girl I pick, she number 204. total damaged cost $12k+. Divided by 4, so each cost about $3k. I tips the my gal $500. I know some of you will say I crazy…. But is really worth it.

Btw, the KTV room is for 3 hours…. included foods, beer, waiter … is definitely worth it. If you travel in a group of 4, can consider this stop.... :D

xion
04-10-2004, 11:24 PM
This is my first field report, it might not be very juicy… please bear with it..
Just came back last weekend, some inform on Catherine and Colonze MPs to share.

Catherine
Cat $1.7k, girl no. 28 (can’t remember name).
After shower, proceed to bed. She turned on the TV showing Japan AV, immediately action as per SOP. After I cum, her hand still holding to my dick(stroking and playing with it), this go on for about 10-15 minutes. When my little brother recovery, she proceed to BBBJ me till I can’t tahan and proceed for 2nd round. After I cum, she laid beside me, chat a bit (chicken & duck talked).
Time passed, (can’t remember how long), then she signal to me to have a last round, so we proceed as per SOP.
tips her $300 for her excellence services.
total damaged $2k. worth trying,,

Colonze
Try with 4 of my friends, we booked a VIP room with a KTV and a Jacuzzi attached plus inside this KTV room there are 4 bedrooms with bathtub attached.
(can u imagine how big this VIP room is?)
After picking our favorite girl from the fish tank we proceed to the VIP room, inside the room the gals help us to change into bathrobe, then we all seating in the KTV room have our dinner at the same time the gals will start singing thai pop songs.
Once the water in the Jacuzzi is ready, all 8 of us proceed to relax in it, during this time the gals will use their body to rub again ours, wah lang really can’t tahan man. Is really shiok, all the gals very sporting, it allow everyone of us (guys) to touch and explore it,
They even take turn to touch all our brother to compare who had the biggest / thickest dick… haha… really fun.
After relaxing in the Jacuzzi for about 45 minutes, I can’t tahan anymore and proceed to lead my gal to the room and start my action. 1st shot cum to fast, maybe due to the Jacuzzi…haha then proceed to sing some songs drink some beer… then before time up proceed to shoot another round with my gal.

Not really sure what is the price of the girl I pick, she number 204. total damaged cost $12k+. Divided by 4, so each cost about $3k. I tips the my gal $500. I know some of you will say I crazy…. But is really worth it.

Btw, the KTV room is for 3 hours…. included foods, beer, waiter … is definitely worth it. If you travel in a group of 4, can consider this stop.... :D

siamcutey
04-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Been patronising Catherine since 1995 and always make it a point to visit whenever i go cheong Bkk.
They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)

I would say 90% are fully trained BBBJ-ists and some offer WAR(raw) as well... ;)

Too young I supposed in some cases. Some looked not more than 15years old.

I never tried the Fishtank before cos not to my liking. But tried the model lounge. Almost got raped RAW on my 1st visit, till I pushed the girl away. She was shocked and told her better to wear or else she get pregnant. :p Of course, thats not the real reason too.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
05-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Catherine 1.4K, 1.9k and 3.3k no more liao. Now 1.5k and 1.7k for fishtank. 2.7k for sideliners.

Still remember last time you brought me to Victoria's Secret. Hahaha CBzzz. LOL. :D

1.9K sure have. They got 3 cats in the tank. for this cat, very few girls. As for 3.3K also have, but very few also.

SC

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 12:27 AM

Very interesting fact... must make it a point to visit catherine for a look when i'm there... thanks alot for the info.. will add it...

cheers!

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 02:58 PM
3rd Edition | Updated!

Do understand that there have been posts on this issue, but than, newbie most of the time never really go and surf the forum... most of them don't bother to search..

Stephen Leather's Private Dancer (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14894&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster siamcutey (a must read for everyone! Highly Recommended!)
Bangkok Tonight (http://bangkok2night.com/) - Provided courtesy of me! heh heh...
BKK Massage Parlour Girls (http://members.lycos.nl/yomun/mpgirls.html) - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster yomun
Some Pricing Examples (http://www.ilikemassage.com/index_price.htm) - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster keet
Newbie BKK Guide - Booking Ladies Overnight (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16264) - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster Gekk0

If you benefit from them, please PM them to give thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine

(Behind Juliana and Royal Pacific Hotel)
341 Rama 9 Road, Bangkapi
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 0-2719-6672—4
Hours: 1200-2430

Fishtank at the 1st flr. 3 pricing from left to right. This place is crowded with Thais. Local Thais. Girl quality on 1st flr cannot be compared to other estabs. But why lots of locals go there must have its reasons. Rumours are 2 shots and BBBJ.

Cost: 1,500 baht
1,700 baht
1,900 baht

Take the lift to 5th flr. Model Lounge. The models will sit at the lounge and you pick and choose. Rooms in the 5th floor too. Quality is good. But then for the 2 shots and BBBJ got to depend on the girl.

Cost: 2,700 baht
3,300 baht

Local Rumour: "They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)" - samster keet

Poseidon Entertainment Complex (http://www.poseidon2000.com/) Bright Setting

Bangkok 10320

(1)Venus Showcase
Cost: 2,000 baht for those with number tags starting with (1) or (2)
2,200 baht for those with number tags starting with (3)
2,500 baht for those with single or double digits (the rest are 3 digits)

(2)Models
Found at level 3

Copacabana

Behind Poseidon, Classy establishment.

No Info Available at the moment

Long Beach (Previously known as Honolulu Love Boat Club) Dim Setting

555 Soi Soon Vijai,

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners

Utopia Entertainment

69,69/1-3 Rama IX Road, HuayKwang,
Bangkok 10320 0-2354-1300—8
Fax: 0-2354-1309

apprx 500 m away from Honolulu
No Info Available at the moment

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners

Emmanuelle Dim Setting

(1)Fishtank
Cost: 2000 baht

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: 2,300 baht
2,700 baht
2,900 baht

Mirage Entertainment (http://www.MidnightThailand.com/Mirage/) Dim Setting

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners

Victoria’s Secret

555 Soi Soon Vijai 4, Rama 9 Road
Tel: 0-2318-8370

Need someone who knows the way to bring you there cos even taxi drivers have difficulty at times going there.

Due to its "secret" location, no sideliners in this place. Only fishtank girls. Of course the gems you got to search for it. Rooms are comparable to Emanuelle, which means they're good.

Cost: 1,700 baht to 1,900 baht

All these few is quite comparable to each other... IMHO... Will continue again. Tired.

Thanks to the following Samsters for making this possible:
tirak69
keet
siamcutey
yomun
thaivisitor
Gekk0
bollocksman

Did I leave out anyone? :D

bollocksman
05-10-2004, 07:07 PM
I thought you already know about copacabana and Utopia.

Let me fill in the blanks, Though the Information may be dated ( several months old)

Copa cabana , Pricing is almost the same as Emmaneulle
( davis group or ex-davis group).
Nice posh feel, the decor and layout is like that of a Low Rise Resort / country club, In fact it rates better than Poseidon in terms of Interior design!
Fish Tank - 2k to 2.3K
Sideliners - 2.9K to 3.6K
Standard in the fish tank , never dissapoints me. Service is almost always better than poseidon (my personal views)
Great Cafe, for after bonk makan ( I say ,layout is better than Emmaneulle),

My other personal favourite is Utopia
, Nice Big Building on its Own with Equally big sign board, except the road it is on is quiet , parallel to Thanon ratchadapisek

Fish tank : 2K to 2.5K ( B course ladies) :) Had one of those, SHiok!!!
Sideliners / Models : 2.6 K Upwards

The standard there is Very good, always packed during weekends with customers (Locals 85%), bad point is Very hard to take taxi to leave!! especially during rainy days :mad:

cyrus
06-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Bro B,

You missed out another one of your favourite place, bring the TG to cinema and groupe her all over, right? but not too sure which cinema lah. :D

mi.chi.eru
13-10-2004, 05:11 AM
sorry guys... not much mood to update.. heh heh.. apologize...

Waiting for one brother to go BKK and give some good FR...
u know who u are... don't cannot tahan and go bonk some muslim chick ok.. dangerous hor...

heh heh...

;)

naemlo
13-10-2004, 03:34 PM
sorry guys... not much mood to update.. heh heh.. apologize...

Waiting for one brother to go BKK and give some good FR...
u know who u are... don't cannot tahan and go bonk some muslim chick ok.. dangerous hor...

heh heh...

;)

Hmmm who is this bro??? I also very eager to find out...

Which MP u want me to try n FR cos I will be in BKK too. Dunno whether can meet up with your that so call bro...
;)

Barney
13-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Just to ask some bro here, in BKK, if go to those MP mentioned in this thread, I believe the girl is about 2K onwards, depend on their status, right? So the price will be for 2 hrs right? So it will include bathing....does it include FJ or BJ. How many time can we cum in the duration....

Tot of going to BKK to bonk....

mi.chi.eru
13-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Hmmm who is this bro??? I also very eager to find out...

Which MP u want me to try n FR cos I will be in BKK too. Dunno whether can meet up with your that so call bro...
;)

Dunno leh... heard that bro quite poo bor one... dunno if its true... u know anot? ;)

eh... bro read the latest summary and see which one have no synopsis... go and try that few lah... or find some new ones.. u the expert... ha ha ha...

mi.chi.eru
13-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Just to ask some bro here, in BKK, if go to those MP mentioned in this thread, I believe the girl is about 2K onwards, depend on their status, right? So the price will be for 2 hrs right? So it will include bathing....does it include FJ or BJ. How many time can we cum in the duration....

Tot of going to BKK to bonk....

er.. u just want to go BKK to bonk ar? ha ha....
well... what we have here is a guide... always ask the papasan or mamasan.. not necessary 2k... not necessary 2 hrs...

models normally 1 1/2 hr.....

normally its 1 time.. but depend on ur skill.. i've got girls request from me to bonk them again.... ha ha ha... depend on luck lah...

when in doubt. Ask.

naemlo
14-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Dunno leh... heard that bro quite poo bor one... dunno if its true... u know anot? ;)

eh... bro read the latest summary and see which one have no synopsis... go and try that few lah... or find some new ones.. u the expert... ha ha ha...

Good evening Mr michieru.... now in Bkk.... too tired to explore the MP... might do that after my few meetings tml. I will try some ulu MP but no promise cos...... will tell u in PM.....

Pass by Poseidon.... Natree... Mirage..... but can't go in :(

mi.chi.eru
15-10-2004, 03:52 AM
Good evening Mr michieru.... now in Bkk.... too tired to explore the MP... might do that after my few meetings tml. I will try some ulu MP but no promise cos...... will tell u in PM.....

how come can't go in... really itching to go again.. ha ha... :p

3rdofficer
15-10-2004, 10:57 AM
omg omhj omg

yohjimbo
15-10-2004, 02:26 PM
Dear Brothers
Went to Poisedon previously and was taken care of very well by mamasan who has since moved to Utopia....what is happening at Utopia? Cheers Yohjimbo

Mr.romance
15-10-2004, 07:54 PM

Hah wat happen? Y u cant go in?

brucelee
09-01-2005, 01:51 AM
wow this is very good and useful guide. Keep it going bros!

pirate
11-01-2005, 07:30 AM
Note:
The Bangkoktonight.com web site on MP have some outdated info. I read on other forums that some prices are wrong and some MP no longer exist (like Sweethearts--Closed).
I already e-mail BKKtonight with my opinions and requested a more updated list for MPs and prices-so we could have a better guide for negotiating prices to prevent rip offs. Perhaps if enough of us Bros e-mail with request, they might even listen to us. :rolleyes:

brucelee
01-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Some bro says not all MP provide body-to-body massage is that true?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=10732&page=38&pp=15

I thot all BKK MP provide this service.do those listed here provide this service? If its true, then can anyone can provide more info on Nataree since they do?

Me planning a trip up after CNY lah, wanna try it. Will appreciate. :)

chinaboy
01-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Some bro says not all MP provide body-to-body massage is that true?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=10732&page=38&pp=15

I thot all BKK MP provide this service.do those listed here provide this service? If its true, then can anyone can provide more info on Nataree since they do?

Me planning a trip up after CNY lah, wanna try it. Will appreciate. :)

bro brucelee .... the following MPs do have b2b massage .... also known as Tora Tora ....
1. Emannelle
2. Nataree
3. CP2
4. J One

tried having b2b massage with sandwich ...
the feeling is unique ... and exotic ...

brucelee
02-02-2005, 09:22 AM
Woa, sandwitch by 2 woman! Must try. thanx for the tips bros.

BTW, forgot to ask, does B-course means the same thing as B to B massage?

Thanx

ciakpachineng
02-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Note:
The Bangkoktonight.com web site on MP have some outdated info. I read on other forums that some prices are wrong and some MP no longer exist (like Sweethearts--Closed).
I already e-mail BKKtonight with my opinions and requested a more updated list for MPs and prices-so we could have a better guide for negotiating prices to prevent rip offs. Perhaps if enough of us Bros e-mail with request, they might even listen to us. :rolleyes:

bkk2nite is a good source for locations and places to rock and fcuk...but prices mentioned are on high side as more for farangs.... for eg. for MPs, the prices mentioned are farangs/foreigners prices whereas asians come under local cat :D

pirate
03-02-2005, 07:54 AM
bkk2nite is a good source for locations and places to rock and fcuk...but prices mentioned are on high side as more for farangs.... for eg. for MPs, the prices mentioned are farangs/foreigners prices whereas asians come under local cat :D

Thanks Bro for the feedback. Question: What is the local cat? and since I'll be in Bkk about several months from now, if I'm looking at the Bkktonite MP list, then what should be the expected prices for us asians? ---ex: if MP list for 1500b, then do we automatic pay 1000b? or must we beg for lower prices and hope they accept the offer or walk away?-- little confused here cause saw alot of post from other cheongsters visiting BKK MPs usually paying the listed prices or More!--which is why I thought the listed prices were outdated.
--So knowing a few basic words in Thai, if I'm negotiate prices will need to know what would be the actual prices I should pay= prices for locals /asians?

ciakpachineng
03-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks Bro for the feedback. Question: What is the local cat? and since I'll be in Bkk about several months from now, if I'm looking at the Bkktonite MP list, then what should be the expected prices for us asians? ---ex: if MP list for 1500b, then do we automatic pay 1000b? or must we beg for lower prices and hope they accept the offer or walk away?-- little confused here cause saw alot of post from other cheongsters visiting BKK MPs usually paying the listed prices or More!--which is why I thought the listed prices were outdated.
--So knowing a few basic words in Thai, if I'm negotiate prices will need to know what would be the actual prices I should pay= prices for locals /asians?

don't rely on Bkktonite prices...for asians.. can rely on sammy bros

just some examples of prices...

Utopia normal 2000-2500/ model 2900-3500b/ supermodel 5500b
Poseidon, Caesar,Copacabana normal cat 2000-2500b/ model >3000b
Mirage normal abt 2000b/ model 2800b

The above MPs are big, more classy and quality and affordable catering for us Asians... there are so many others in similar mould which I have not visited like Victoria's Secret (though U won't see celebrity supermodels like Heidi Klum here), Juliana..... Above are considered mid-range as the higher range and highly exclusive ones (which those high-fliers/thais may be privy to) that charge 5 digits and above

There are other cheaper and bad shit places (no offence to those regulars) like Angara, Chao Phraya 4 (CP4). I note that many taxi drivers, roadside touts are signed up as affiliates of Angara and CP4 so avoid those who keeping push places hard..
Generally, the solid, quality places are those where even those taxi drivers do not know how to go to as these places already have their ready clientele and need not do any hardsell...

Freestyler69
03-02-2005, 01:59 PM

(1)Fishtank

(2) Models/Sideliners

[ :o

Bro, would like to add that the Japanese Food Bar besides the tank at Ceasar's is excellent!

chinaboy
03-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Bro, would like to add that the Japanese Food Bar besides the tank at Ceasar's is excellent!

u mean inside caesar or outside caesar ???

if it's inside caesar ... it should be opposite the fish tank ...
where the lounge is .... they have a live band playing there ...

cheers

bollocksman
03-02-2005, 08:12 PM
update: Babara Light and easy massage is Now Renamed malibu

but still essentially same place.. Plus The new owners of Honolulu love boat club ( Long Beach) , have taken over some of davis group's joints Copa cabana and Malibu.. not too sure abt the rest though.

cos havent been paying much attention to the MP /Shower houses scene. except for the davis group ( or Ex-davis group) joints..

brucelee
03-02-2005, 10:29 PM
........understand that Nataree will be shifting to hew building after new year and the facilities there should be very much better. :D

Bros, does anyone know where Nataree moved to? is it still in Rachada??

Snuber
03-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Bros, does anyone know where Nataree moved to? is it still in Rachada??
It will still be in Ratchada. But the new building will be bigger & it's beside Robinson. In front of it is a bus stop where you can also bio TGs :D

rave999
04-02-2005, 07:06 AM
I would recommend you Bros to try Colonze 2...they have this gel massage whereby they spread it all over your boby and her body and she start using her pussy to rub all over you..damm shiok mann...price 2500 baht. Better that soap massage. IMHO

chinaboy
04-02-2005, 09:14 AM
It will still be in Ratchada. But the new building will be bigger & it's beside Robinson. In front of it is a bus stop where you can also bio TGs :D

is it open for business orledi ???

Mr.romance
05-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Should be about now since I saw them shifting in furnitures...
There is an Arb Nam joint called "First Class" just beside Nataree . heard will open Mid Feb

HELLSING
08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Just to add:

Nataree has a captain whom can speak our language (ie he is/was Singaporean, though I can't recall his name at the moment). His service was pretty good and didn't even bat an eyelid even though I did not book any of the girls. I only popped in for a quick dinner and a look-see before deciding to go elsewhere, not that the girls there were not of standard, some are pretty ok.

Cupidity @Plaza Entertainment is a big no-no to go. It pays taxi-commission and hence overcharges. However if you are there and there is a lady you must have, a way around this is to just smile nicely at the captain and recite to him what rates Poseidon is charging and how overpriced his rates are. Most likely he will be willing to negotiate when he knows you're a regular 'player' in MPs.

There are some other MPs in Plaza Entertainment but to me they seemed quite average.

Poseidon is highly rated also but I do think there are sufficient reports on this MP so I won't say much.

If you desire a different approach hook ladies rather than the racuous a-go-gos and the usual MPs, you may want to go to Hotel Siam to pick up FLs. Rates are not fixed and is determined by your bargaining skills but expect a range of 1500bht to not more than 3500bht for the whole nite.

The discos in BKK are getting alittle difficult to hook up ONS or FLs these days as they close at 2-230am. However if you really would like to have a go and take also to take a look, Hollywood/Dance Fever disco at Rachada is pretty alrite. You may also want to go pop over to RCA should you be nearby Sukhumvit. I would suggest that you may want to purchase an 'option' of just bar-fining a lady should you intend to visit any discos if you are worried about not getting laid for the nite. Whether you strike the option or to let it expire, it's all up to you. ;)

ciakpachineng
08-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Just to add:

Cupidity @Plaza Entertainment is a big no-no to go. It pays taxi-commission and hence overcharges. However if you are there and there is a lady you must have, a way around this is to just smile nicely at the captain and recite to him what rates Poseidon is charging and how overpriced his rates are. Most likely he will be willing to negotiate when he knows you're a regular 'player' in MPs.

Poseidon is highly rated also but I do think there are sufficient reports on this MP so I won't say much.

just to add, some other so called "taxi-commission/cutthroat" places
Angara
Chao Phraya (CP)
Mona Lisa

Bros who really want to visit these places can of 'cos get taxi tuttut to stop nearby and then walk to the place.... for those normal fishtank gals, bros should not pay >2000b.
With taxi/tutut, bros will normall be quoted another 1000-2000b more so be very careful :cool:

Mr.romance
08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
It's the former Nadia. But Nadia used to be trad massage with "special". If this is MP, then rooms may be abit small. Anyway, just wait and see how.
Ya to think of it..Don think its MP as it is too small to be one.

Ah Thut
08-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Ya to think of it..Don think its MP as it is too small to be one.

Passed by last week. It appears to be a night club or karaoake. Yes, it used to be Nadia but now a totally new and impressive building. Nearby is another new building which I believe is Nataree's addition.

Mr.romance
08-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Passed by last week. It appears to be a night club or karaoake. Yes, it used to be Nadia but now a totally new and impressive building. Nearby is another new building which I believe is Nataree's addition.
It seems by end of the mth there will be more joints to explore.
:)

bapple
10-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Heard that Nataree is popular with Singaporeans. They charge same rate for locals & foriegners.

Remember Cupidity from my first visit to BKK. Got overcharged, 3K+. Once is enough, I avoid the place like the plague. Those MPs that overcharge are really dumb. They kill off repeat bizness.

Another place to avoid is a place called Angsana. Had traditional massage there & got overcharged & girl asked for more tip!

Both Cupidity & Angsana were recommended by taxis drivers. Never, never, ever let the taxi driver recommend the place. He's only after the commission & doesn't know if the place is good.

For the newbies, look out for helpful people who offer to show you where you can get cheap gems. Been approach many times by these nice people : )

Just to add:

Nataree has a captain whom can speak our language (ie he is/was Singaporean, though I can't recall his name at the moment). His service was pretty good and didn't even bat an eyelid even though I did not book any of the girls. I only popped in for a quick dinner and a look-see before deciding to go elsewhere, not that the girls there were not of standard, some are pretty ok.

There are some other MPs in Plaza Entertainment but to me they seemed quite average.

If you desire a different approach hook ladies rather than the racuous a-go-gos and the usual MPs, you may want to go to Hotel Siam to pick up FLs. Rates are not fixed and is determined by your bargaining skills but expect a range of 1500bht to not more than 3500bht for the whole nite.

The discos in BKK are getting alittle difficult to hook up ONS or FLs these days as they close at 2-230am. However if you really would like to have a go and take also to take a look, Hollywood/Dance Fever disco at Rachada is pretty alrite. You may also want to go pop over to RCA should you be nearby Sukhumvit. I would suggest that you may want to purchase an 'option' of just bar-fining a lady should you intend to visit any discos if you are worried about not getting laid for the nite. Whether you strike the option or to let it expire, it's all up to you. ;)

Ah Thut
11-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Heard that Nataree is popular with Singaporeans. They charge same rate for locals & foriegners.

Remember Cupidity from my first visit to BKK. Got overcharged, 3K+. Once is enough, I avoid the place like the plague. Those MPs that overcharge are really dumb. They kill off repeat bizness.

Another place to avoid is a place called Angsana. Had traditional massage there & got overcharged & girl asked for more tip!

Both Cupidity & Angsana were recommended by taxis drivers. Never, never, ever let the taxi driver recommend the place. He's only after the commission & doesn't know if the place is good.

For the newbies, look out for helpful people who offer to show you where you can get cheap gems. Been approach many times by these nice people : )

I think you meant "Ankara" not Angsana. If it is a MP which is next to a taxi garage or workshop, it should be "Ankara". Its quite near to Plaza Entertainment where Cupidy is located. Yes
Ankara" pays commission to taxi and Tut Tut drivers. the girls there mostly cannot make it.

poolhot.
11-02-2005, 12:09 AM

Was at nataree.... i wouldnt recommend the gals in the fish tank but the FLs sitting outside the sofa would be a much better choice.

If one were to choose a fish tank gal... fully recommend catherine as the cost is only 1500baht for 2 hrs svcs. :)

My 2 cents.
Poolhot

berg51
11-02-2005, 12:44 AM

)

Those taxi drivers are of course looking for extra income. You can seek their services if you wanna give them the commissions.

Ah Thut
11-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Was at nataree.... i wouldnt recommend the gals in the fish tank but the FLs sitting outside the sofa would be a much better choice.

If one were to choose a fish tank gal... fully recommend catherine as the cost is only 1500baht for 2 hrs svcs. :)

My 2 cents.
Poolhot

Some of the fish tank girls are stunners and, if I may say so, it depends on what time you are there. The best time is from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays when most of the MP girls turn up in full force. Don't go too late because the girls can sign off after 3 customers. My views only.

bapple
11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Long, long time ago, how time flies. Read Sammyboy, Bkk tonite, etc before going on my first trip to BKK & kena potong by MPs & go go girls. At least never conned by gems scam, was approached many times but only interested in cheonging.

First time visit must always pay for tuition. Cheap price to pay for story & experience.

Nowdays more seasoned but nothing can compare to the excitement of first visit to BKK.

Those taxi drivers are of course looking for extra income. You can seek their services if you wanna give them the commissions.

bapple
11-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Yep, must take taxi to get to the place. Plaza entertainment centre also not easy to get to without taxi. Must be why not so popular.

I think you meant "Ankara" not Angsana. If it is a MP which is next to a taxi garage or workshop, it should be "Ankara". Its quite near to Plaza Entertainment where Cupidy is located. Yes
Ankara" pays commission to taxi and Tut Tut drivers. the girls there mostly cannot make it.

bapple
11-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Do you have Catherines badge number?

May go there on next visit. However, if they move, will not be so convenient as their old locationwhich is opp the Huai Khwang subway station.

My 2 cents.
Poolhot

poolhot.
11-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Do you have Catherines badge number?

May go there on next visit. However, if they move, will not be so convenient as their old locationwhich is opp the Huai Khwang subway station.

I got catherine fone nos though I catch no balls wiz yr Catherines badge number.. keke

02-719-6672-4. From wat i heard is that U can call & book the gal U wan.

Gals I tried is 55 who is 20 yrs old & 56 who is 18 yrs old & damn fucking cute. :)

tanmikel
11-02-2005, 05:49 PM
apologies if this is a stupid question but are there any establishments / services for women ?

poolhot.
11-02-2005, 06:04 PM
apologies if this is a stupid question but are there any establishments / services for women ?

Its not stupid... Wat u wan? traditional massage? I know abit.

Mp massage - I am best at it...

Joking onli. Sorry if u angry. :)

Snuber
11-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Relating to MPs, KTVs or what are you referring to?

tanmikel
11-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Its not stupid... Wat u wan? traditional massage? I know abit.

Mp massage - I am best at it...

Joking onli. Sorry if u angry. :)

i see this as a joking comment , not angry coz i can't in any way see this as a flame :)

tanmikel
11-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Relating to MPs, KTVs or what are you referring to?

I'll come straight to the point , a place where she can get a nice licking for her pussy . a place like a nice massage palour .

Snuber
11-02-2005, 08:45 PM
I'll come straight to the point , a place where she can get a nice licking for her pussy . a place like a nice massage palour .
Think Patpong has those "duck" shops which can cater to the ladies.

But then, presentable looking ladies dun really have to visit these places, if you know what I mean ;)

tanmikel
11-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Think Patpong has those "duck" shops which can cater to the ladies.

But then, presentable looking ladies dun really have to visit these places, if you know what I mean ;)

is patpong a part of bangkok ? it sounds like a red light district

Snuber
12-02-2005, 06:07 AM
is patpong a part of bangkok ? it sounds like a red light district
Yes, it is. It's on the other side of Soi Cowboy. Alot of mens' entertainment venues there as well.

pirate
12-02-2005, 07:18 AM

My 2 cents.
Poolhot

just interested whether catherine has the famous "tora" -body to body mattress soapies? Is it still a 2 shot deal or can you get more?
also catherine's suppose to have left side and right side fishbowl girls, so what is the difference between the 2 sides(besides the price?

ciakpachineng
12-02-2005, 03:24 PM

better to get those escort agencies listed in the tel directories to send them to her room as they are more discreet and the ladies don't have to visit those seedy, sleazy places :cool:

tanmikel
12-02-2005, 03:43 PM
better to get those escort agencies listed in the tel directories to send them to her room as they are more discreet and the ladies don't have to visit those seedy, sleazy places :cool:

that a good point , I didn't think of it . thanks .

poolhot.
12-02-2005, 05:01 PM

Then I come straight to the pt also...

I will recommend me cos I can easily lick for a hr or so... that if she wan it done in SG. :)

poolhot.
12-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Free somemore hor? kekekekekeke

BTW, did you know the gril he was refering to who wants a licking is 52 yesr old? :eek:

Wahaahahaaa.... if her pussy is nice.. cover the top and shoot the base... lol

tanmikel
12-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Free somemore hor? kekekekekeke

BTW, did you know the gril he was refering to who wants a licking is 52 yesr old? :eek:

or if its human ?

poolhot.
12-02-2005, 11:07 PM
waaa, you're really the epitome of the DOM leh.. kekekekekeke :D

I more like the white ghost or black ghost wiz tongue long long one... haha

bapple
13-02-2005, 04:44 AM
Can try Eden Club. Take out 1 or more girls. If book 2 girls, they will do a lesbian on each other. If your friend wants to get involved, 1 girl should be sufficient.

The Eden girls are pros. They can also bring toys, costumes, dildos, etc.

apologies if this is a stupid question but are there any establishments / services for women ? :D

GiddlyGook
13-02-2005, 11:43 AM

I've heard that "Shadow Club" on Ratchada (it's a couple of doors after Spago/Mei Hwa) is such a place e.g. a "bar host". Of course, I have not verified this for a lack of interest but you could go in and ask since you are more motivated. Good luck.

Sinoview
13-02-2005, 12:51 PM

There are many Ladies Clubs in BKK cater to serves Ladies by their Males PR...if that's what u wanted...

I believe they'll do more than just sit and drinks..

In Siam Beverly Hotel there's one such club and i know of another near Impala Hotel Sukumvit Soi 24.

It's the info for you ??? Hee...heee...

ciakpachineng
13-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Can try Eden Club. Take out 1 or more girls. If book 2 girls, they will do a lesbian on each other. If your friend wants to get involved, 1 girl should be sufficient.
:D

I doubt Eden allows U to take 1 gal only.... minimum 2 gals on the menu the last time I was there :D

ciakpachineng
13-02-2005, 02:03 PM
I've heard that "Shadow Club" on Ratchada (it's a couple of doors after Spago/Mei Hwa) is such a place e.g. a "bar host". Of course, I have not verified this for a lack of interest but you could go in and ask since you are more motivated. Good luck.

spot on.... that is a "gig" (gigolo) bar...
Stumbled upon it while I was very free checking out trad mass along ratchada. Saw all these young boys lying on the lounge. One boy was topless with no gals ard at all.... :D

Sinoview
13-02-2005, 04:35 PM
spot on.... that is a "gig" (gigolo) bar...
Stumbled upon it while I was very free checking out trad mass along ratchada. Saw all these young boys lying on the lounge. One boy was topless with no gals ard at all.... :D

Hee...heee... I understand these young boys not only serve ladies clients but Males too... It's a two way traffic thing...

I have known of one macho German business associate of ours who visit Bangkok and Phuket many times a year....to these boys' bar. Our suspicious were aroused when he alway came out with some excuses and gone off after dinner. He also never wanted to stay in the same hotel as us... Then one day, we saw him with "messing" with some young boys.... Then confessed to us his liking.....

newbieboy
13-02-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi Bros, just came back from BKK. Only chiong 2 nights so no point starting new thread. Since both times were at MPs, seems like an appropriate place to refresh here.

Don't know if I being taken for vegetable head, but I went to Poseidon as per Bro thaivisitor's advice, the counter girl on first floor tell me 3rd floor and above all rooms (what about the Model Cat ones??), then fishtank prices quote me 2, 2.2, 2.5. No time to slowly pick and choose cos 11 plus already, so picked this girl on far right (2.5k) the only one not in red dress *brrrr* No.8 name is either Kei or Kea or something. Quite pretty schoolgirl look, from E-Sarn (don't know how to spell). Ordered drinks sit down talk cock wait for drinks to come, after that led me to the bathtub. Knn man the shower was shiok, but when I stepped out of it shivering like crazy and my teeth were clattering so much it was embbarassing. Some more never sleep well past few nights was out the night before at State Tower (fucking nice view of BKK and Chao Prayah, felt like King Kong on Empire State Building; dinner was around s$200 per pax so quite ex la) then everyday at BKK only a few hours of sleep cos of shopping and stuff. Lie down french a little, catbath and BBBJ. I read somewhere Thai girls don't like to suck so wasn't expecting much. She was fair-skinned, nice pouty lips and boobs weren't huge or anything but they were REAL. Got the natural flop, for the discerning bros ;) Pretty, with long hair, but KNN right from the start she already say sure pain one (the same ol' too big excuse). How does one effectively deflect such comments? When they say it you can almost expect half-fuck job already.

Anyway, quite tight, warm, plus frenching. Woman on top she gave up halfway complain pain, so after a while just shot my load. Very fast I think less than 10 mins but not her fault cos I was tired and stuff. Overall, thought she was ok, might RTF next time. She gives GF feeling, always smile, never complain (not much la..) Anyway time not up so we lie down and she sing Thai MTVs on TV (no cable at Poseidon...) to me, very sweet voice, nestling her head into the hollow of my shoulders. We just lie there for awhile like lovers, then she gave me a HJ after I got aroused by her roaming. Not sure of how many shots MPs supposed to be so I didn't press on. Anyway forgot to metion, right after the FJ she went to shoot water up her pussy using the showerhead, and ask me to lick her nipple. Think I came too fast la.. damn sad. But at least she managed to come. She explain to me very long FJ never come already, must rely on showerhead. Tipped her 300 baht she wasn't happy or unhappy just mechanical clasping of hands head bowed down and I didn't know market rate for tips needed money to get back too (didn't bring too much in case kena mugged), and on my 2nd chiong trip I really regret not giving her 500B.

The next night I was at hotel entrance waiting for a cab to bring me back to Poseidon (Bro thaivisitor said just stick to Poseidon won't go wrong now I know why.. Read on..) , but the doorman recommended this freelance taxi driver wearing a tight white tee with a tatoo peeking out of his sleeve. Skinny fella, balding with ponytail. I didn't want to, but because I knew the doorman, he's quite friendly and helpful so I trust him once. Followed that guy onto this car (with meter), told him I wanted to go Poseidon, but he insisted want to bring me somewhere else. It was 11.30p.m. by then and I knew Poseidon last call 12 midnight (confirmed by Kei) and the first night it took 20 mins just to get there, so I calculated risks, better not waste time, so trusted him this once. Brought me to this Poseidon-sized place he called Prasad or something, maybe even bigger than Poseidon. Went underground, gave him 50 B even though meter only said 24, ask him no need to wait. Went in, KNN the girls only 60% power compared to Poseidon, somemore, the guy quoted me 2.5k and 3k cat, BUT all look like FUCK, with black faces to match. Couldn't take it so I walked out, only to see the tattoo taxi driver still there. I told him no good, and since there weren't any cabs nearer than him, I got on and told him bring me to Poseidon. But he insisted it was about to close already (11.48p.m. then) and suggested somewhere else. Don't know what to do so trusted him again. Told him Prasad too high rpice so that standard of girls. He brought me to this MP called Embassy. Told me to pay him only if I decided to stay.

I went in, loud R&B music. girls outside only got about 20, and all look worse than Poseidon 2k Cat. By then I was tired of running around already, and this female chinese Mafu who looked like a butch in ponytail served me, and kept pushing girls to me. I was willing to settle for someone not that high on looks but up for a good FJ. Told her to find me someone bigger-sized (usually bigger pussy, from experience) or a girl who genuinely liked to fuck. She say no tall ones, kept saying what bao ni man yi a lot of times. Tired from fighting this scheming world, so I went out, paid the cabbie hundred told him to change me 50 (cos I was pissed and don't think he deserved more cos meter only read 26). He also black-faced but I don't care, my last night in BKK anyway. He said Thank you see you tomorrow and in my heart I was going, "yeah right. whatever."

Went back in, the girl she picked for me looked pleasant, a little plump and led me through this dummy ladies toilet into another reception counter at the back of the building, intimidating man. Someone could get killed there and no one would know. She made me pay 2500B plus another 100B for "Mafu Fei" which I thought was crap. But don't dare to kick up fuss that plus looked like sleazy mafia. KNN end up the room was 1/3 size of Poseidon, cheap mattress bed and a pillow that was so flat it almost looked like one with the mattress! Sian man this time smarter never order drinks cos 1st night at Poseidon one funny-tasting OJ for me and a carrot juice for Kei bill was 160B Gave 200 said no need change cos seriously, who will ask for 40 B change? Anyway, that screwed up my tipping plans and even the 300B I tipped her I had to change my last 1000B with her on pretext of catching a cab sacred they no money to change.

So this time I said no drink, ask her if she wants, she ordered then the woman came in with it said 60B gave her 100 ask her to fuck off (politely, with a smile:)) So anyway, they had this air-inflated floatbed which she put down and ask me to lay there. Very awkward, cos the grooves meant that my didi couldn't go inside one of them without my arms feeling awkward. I think she gave me what you guys call a Full Body Massage right? Naked, with soap and stuff. Anyway, it made my didi hurt cos I think the soap went in or something but I didn't want to say cos malu. Didn't feel anythign from the massage, muscles still tense and tight cos been running around everyday, no rest. Completed it in the bathtub, then went onto the bed. Sorry, mattress. I meant MATTRESS. KNN that mattress machiam thinner than groundsheet can! Fucking hell at that point in time I knew it was going to be fucked up already. Already I paid 2600B before going into room only to get this shit! Somemore the girl tits were damn small. Can you imagine 32A tits on a fleshy girl, this kind of standard ONS in singapore clubs I also will reconsider la KNN ddamn frustrating! FJ that time so quiet also, dead fish! The wooden frame beneath the mattress also creak louder than our actions man. Knn somemore the room painted all white, with dimmed lighting a naked dead fish made me feel like I was in a MORGUE! Expectedly I went soft and after awhile of HJ her face turned black and I didn't want to finish via HJ when I'm only so young (19) so I psycho myself tell myself this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club this is an ONS I picked from a club until I finally came. damn fucked up, so by theory or relativity I only tipped her 200B but not only was she ungrateful she still give me exasperated look like young boy no $$$ and insisted on 500B minimum, I stood my ground even though I had 3k more in my wallet, and at that point in time all I wanted to do was to rush down to Poseidon and tip Kei another 500B! Damn sian some more this woman insisted on HP number (The night before Kei asked nicely for my number but I didn't give, ask me to bring her OT somemore but I couldn't even though I didn't mind), which I refused to give. No way I was going to give it to her. Tried to leave hurriedly spent less than an hour inside only didn't want to stay on and all I wanted to do was leave the building but she kept insisting on escorting me downstairs. Think must be like that because if never walk down with customer measn customer unhappy or something right? Went past the Ladies door again, saw some chinamen bring some really fugly (fucking ugly) girls up, (small boobs bad skin), then gave them a silent prayer before slipping out of this fucked-up Embassy silently. Took a short walk down what I recall as Phetchaburi Rd (might be wrong, was reading the roadsign it said P-something but mind not yet cleared by then still angry for being duped), had some beef noodles soup along the street for 10B or 20B and sitting there and then, I couldn't understand why she was complaining over a 200B tip for fucked up service. I missed Kei, and my heart felt so bad to have only tipped her 300B.

Yup, that's what happened 2 nights I went chionging in BKK. Avoid Embassy like the plague, that's one Embassy they should bomb! Bros can up my points if you like my FR. Happy CNY!

bapple
13-02-2005, 11:24 PM
I usually take out. Have taken out 1 gal only. The 2 gal rule only applies if you want to play onsite.

Have taken 2 girls, but the bed at Grand President Suite Hotel is too small. Nana Hotel may be old but so far biggest bed I've seen in BKK.

I doubt Eden allows U to take 1 gal only.... minimum 2 gals on the menu the last time I was there :D :eek:

norice
14-02-2005, 05:20 AM
Newbieboy,

That was an excellent report! Your report reminded of my last trip to Cupidy Massage, since I was in a hurry, mamasan named Mingming selected a sideliner for 2, 300B. She had a cute face and was wearing a nice long black dress. In the room, when she took of her dress, she had size A- breast and chunky body. To make it worse, her services was mediocre. I tipped her 400B, she kept begging I want 500B. No way Jose, I only gave her 400B, I should have given her less!

If you want the best body massage in Bangkok, go to Nataree Massage. In my opinion, they might not have the prettiest girls but their services are one of a kind! Or, go to Cafe Biwa!

ciakpachineng
14-02-2005, 01:13 PM
I usually take out. Have taken out 1 gal only. The 2 gal rule only applies if you want to play onsite.

Have taken 2 girls, but the bed at Grand President Suite Hotel is too small. Nana Hotel may be old but so far biggest bed I've seen in BKK.

:eek:

OIC.... have not taken Eden gals as do not find them up to standard in looks though their service in bed is superb
hmmm...now if I take 2 Eden gals back to my hotel and they charge 500b for extra guest, I s'pose I would have to pay 1000b?

ciakpachineng
14-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Don't know if I being taken for vegetable head, but I went to Poseidon as per Bro thaivisitor's advice, the counter girl on first floor tell me 3rd floor and above all rooms (what about the Model Cat ones??), then fishtank prices quote me 2, 2.2, 2.5.

3rd flr is where the Model are....U have to take the lift which is on th right as U go in. Lift is operated by a plump short lady(with uniform &hat). If U use the stairs, U will only get to 2nd flr normal cat

Brought me to this Poseidon-sized place he called Prasad or something, maybe even bigger than Poseidon. Went underground, gave him 50 B even though meter only said 24, ask him no need to wait. Went in, KNN the girls only 60% power compared to Poseidon, somemore, the guy quoted me 2.5k and 3k cat, BUT all look like FUCK, with black faces to match. Couldn't take it so I walked out, only to see the tattoo taxi driver still there. I told him no good, and since there weren't any cabs nearer than him, I got on and told him bring me to Poseidon. But he insisted it was about to close already (11.48p.m. then) and suggested somewhere else. Don't know what to do so trusted him again. Told him Prasad too high rpice so that standard of girls. He brought me to this MP called Embassy. Told me to pay him only if I decided to stay.

meter said only 24? cannot be 'cos metered taxis start at 35. It must be a fake, manipulated taxi meter.
also Plaza(Cupidy) and Embassy are popular places recommended by taxidrivers as they get big fat commissions so avoid ....
other places to avoid:
Mona Lisa (before Siam Hotel)
Angara
Chao Phraya

charles11
15-02-2005, 02:26 PM
hi bro,
can anyone tell me how to get to Nataree Massage?? have try asking taxi driver but due to limited thai, driver always say don't know?? :confused:

pls helps! thanks!
charles

norice
15-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Just tell the taxi driver Pom Yaak Pai Longlam Emerald. When you reach Emerald Hotel, just walk across the street and walk towards Subway Massage and it's approximately 25 yards from Subway.

My friend, you made a right choice even though Khun Tien doesn't work there anymore!

naemlo
15-02-2005, 03:56 PM
hi bro,
can anyone tell me how to get to Nataree Massage?? have try asking taxi driver but due to limited thai, driver always say don't know?? :confused:

pls helps! thanks!
charles

If u take MRT, alight in Huai Kwang, once out of the station, u should be able to c Mei Hua. Face Mei hua on the left cross the road u can c Nataree. If u take taxi, tell taxi driver, Ratchada, near to Robinson and Ratchada City Hotel.

naemlo
15-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Like dat give directions only ghost know how to find.

KNN Robinson and Ratchada City Hotel is 1 km apart.

Hahahhaah, ooopppsss kena k liao... 1km?? Ask Romance, he force me from Nataree walked till Poseidon n from Poseidon back to Nataree. In between went into all the MPs n finally we ended up in a room in Nataree.

Mr.romance
15-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Hahahhaah, ooopppsss kena k liao... 1km?? Ask Romance, he force me from Nataree walked till Poseidon n from Poseidon back to Nataree. In between went into all the MPs n finally we ended up in a room in Nataree.
U miss out Caesar....Ur memory not very good leh...we did not hit poseidon at all.remember u telling me if i force u to go Poseidon u rather go back to Watana to Zzzzzz...End up I had to call ur fav LOh ma...

bapple
15-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Methinks the standard in looks dept has fallen as Eden has expanded workforce to cope with increase demand. Impressed with svc, girl always asking what I want. Never been disappointed with svc. Curious to know incentive program Marc uses.

Eden market is mostly bule so girls are usually the darker skinned. They are also older. Young pretty girls can make easier money elsewhere like an MP without being skilled or svc oriented.

If you intend to bring guests to your room, choose a hotel that does not charge a joiners fee i.e, guest friendly. Than no need to worry 500,1000, or 1500.

OIC.... have not taken Eden gals as do not find them up to standard in looks though their service in bed is superb
hmmm...now if I take 2 Eden gals back to my hotel and they charge 500b for extra guest, I s'pose I would have to pay 1000b?

Sinoview
15-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Yup, that's what happened 2 nights I went chionging in BKK. Avoid Embassy like the plague, that's one Embassy they should bomb! Bros can up my points if you like my FR. Happy CNY!

Moral of the story.... never ever follow the taxi drivers to any places recommended by them .....in Bangkok....

These are not taxi or cab drivers but conmen out to "con" money from the innocent tourists....

bollocksman
15-02-2005, 09:35 PM
I missed Kei, and my heart felt so bad to have only tipped her 300B.

Great newbie FR!, reminds me of my first trips nearly 2 years ago.

Haha ..looks like u are starting to have symptons of acute LOS Sickness.

well only rememdy is : plan another trip up there soon...in the meanwhile
I reccomend u this web site:
Learning thai.com (http://www.learningthai.com) ,might help u save a couple of quid ,not to mention make conversations with the ladies more interesting.

cheers!

cheers!!

Edenhill
16-02-2005, 05:00 AM
Quite a few bros complain about Cupidy. Yet I just had a good encounter the night before yesterday.

First time in BKK. Read all the FRs here and ready to give it a try. Called a taxi from the hotel. The driver didn't know any MP and I forget to bring my notes. Finally after some phone calls, the driver ended up bringing me to Cupidy, which is the closest one to my hotel.

No sooner than the car stopped to let me out, the doorman sticked some paper to the driver. Maybe a coupon for the commission that he can come to redeem it if I decide to spend $ there. Anyway, I don't care.

It was a Sunday night, around 8:45. There were two group of people sitting in the large sofas, with girls picked already. I am the only one in the good-size lobby shopping for goods. About 30 girls in fish tank, and 20 on sideline. They all waved to me. Talk about getting all the attentions.

No hurry, sit down with a beer (60 baht, maybe). Papa San came for my choice. Girls got excited as I move my eyesight from one side to the other. Wait, price first. In the negotiation, I made a mistake letting the Papa San know that I am from the States. As I am American-Chinese, how stupid of me not disguse myself as neighboring countryman! The Papa San offered the fish tank girl at, guess what, 5000 baht. No panic, thanks to my doing homework beforehand, I said I had friends and I know the Fish tank is 1800 and sideline is 2500. That silenced him. Nice recovery, I thought. Further tried to get the sideliner down to 2200, but no luck. OK, I am happy with 2500 anyway. Time for browsing.

I tend to avoid those girls try to throw themslves at me so picked a cute one at the end of the long sideline. She looked happy to be the chosen one.

At the cashier counter, I got a closer look of her. Very cute. Maybe Thai, maybe Chinese, I couldn't tell. Like to smile (the No.1 quality of my picking order). Reminds me of the KTV girlfriend I had when I stationed in Shanghai a few years back. Since I miss her (and the sex) a lot, I feel good about this one.

No 133
Name Ton
From BKK
Height 155 (kind of short)
Tatoo dragon in lower back (or shoulder?)
breast 32B- (perky yet little if you are a tits man)
Age 22
6 months in the trade

Ton is a great bather. Very methodogical, the same traits I see again and again is her later service.The 20 minutes tub bath was sensational and enjoyable. The foam bath (20 min) that followed was even better. The best part is when she rub me with her pussy, at high speed. Sliding her body against me at probably two feet per second. I can feel flying on me are her smooth skin and rough pubic hairs and the cute and sweet pussy. We talked and played like old friends.

After drying out, we move to the bed. There are mirrors in 5 directions, don't know if that's a standard feature of the room there or not. It works.

She starts with a BJ. So good that I have to think of unpleasant thought to keep myself down. Then she sits on me, slides my member into her, with some help of KY jelly, I feel it. She is not the "wet" type. Probably work too hard on tub and foam baths.

About ready to enjoy her horse-riding, she slows down and told me she is tired. A sign of overworked. I know immediate the rest of session for her is just job to compete. She will be driven by professionism, not by exotism. WE changes to missionary, the doggy style and some more. To make her comfortable, I go slow on her. 40 minutes later, although she never push me to complete, I shot my load so she can complete her job.

Maybe my tenderness touches her, I feel she wants me to ask her to go back with me. She even asks when I need to wake up next morning! Sorry girl, the sex part turns me down. Especially in my mind I compare her to my ex GF in Shanghai. Similar figure, similar looks, but that little Shanghai girl I had was wild in bed. I had to beg her to stop fucking me so I can cool down and last longer.

At the end, stick her a 500 bill. I know even with less than that, she'd expect me to come back tomorrow night. But I won't.

Tub bath: 10/10
Foam bath: 10/10
Sex: 5/10 (accomodating but not passionate)

Damage (baht): 2500 service fee + 60 beer in lobby + 100 drinks in room + 500 tips + 60 room maid tip

No actions for two nights after this. Busy working, too bad.

brucelee
24-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Hai... sori bros, me FR cos BKK trip cancel liow. All ready to cheong in BKK arm with all the information. will save it for future trip. will post fr then.

newbieboy
27-02-2005, 12:34 AM
3rd is where Model are take the lift which is on th right operated by a plump short lady(with uniform &hat).

fake, manipulated taxi meter.
also Plaza(Cupidy) and Embassy are popular rec drivers commissions so avoid ....
other places to avoid:
Mona Lisa (before Siam Hotel)
Angara
Chao Phraya

Didn't know man.. thanks, will revisit the thread when I go again :)

Great newbie FR!, reminds me of my first trips nearly 2 years ago.

well only rememdy is : plan another trip up there soon...

Already in the works ;) thanks!

flyer374
28-02-2005, 01:15 AM
just wondering...
is it worth it to call a gal from hotel .... such as escort or on-location massage service ?
pls advice...

naemlo
28-02-2005, 01:54 PM
just wondering...
is it worth it to call a gal from hotel .... such as escort or on-location massage service ?
pls advice...

U getting an escort to guide u in BKK?? A massage service to do real massage?? Or your your actual motive is for a bonk? If for a bonk, there r a lot of FL n massage palour in Bkk.

Cummings
28-02-2005, 02:45 PM
U getting an escort to guide u in BKK?? A massage service to do real massage?? Or your your actual motive is for a bonk? If for a bonk, there r a lot of FL n massage palour in Bkk.

All that people want is a good shag....stop confusing people can. :D

Mr.romance
28-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Don tekkan people like tat leh...We know u laojiao at BKK leow...
then u shall bring him around mah...Since u bring ur lao pa around also..hahaha

lingwu74
01-03-2005, 03:21 PM
If for a bonk, there r a lot of FL n massage palour in Bkk.

brother...where to get FL (Thai/PRC etc)? I always stay in palazzo and used to get FL PRC in sparks but that is closed already. Nowadays have to go to MP and pay for higher price for just 2 hours....PRC FL I usually pay THB1500 for whole night or if they just arrived in bangkok (n I lucky to meet them) then I pay THB1000 whole night only...

OceanEleven
03-03-2005, 05:56 PM
He still got licence to roam meh??? Thought he need to report strength straight away....... :D

naemlo
03-03-2005, 10:45 PM
All that people want is a good shag....stop confusing people can. :D

I'm helping him. Just like helping u...... :p

naemlo
03-03-2005, 10:46 PM

No no I'm still learning to enjoy Rao2..

naemlo
03-03-2005, 10:49 PM
brother...where to get FL (Thai/PRC etc)? I always stay in palazzo and used to get FL PRC in sparks but that is closed already. Nowadays have to go to MP and pay for higher price for just 2 hours....PRC FL I usually pay THB1500 for whole night or if they just arrived in bangkok (n I lucky to meet them) then I pay THB1000 whole night only...

Sorry I have no idea on PRC FL in BKK. We love Thais.... If PRC, I rather go China with tons of PRC FL. If u looking for Thai FL, u can try Siam Hotel. I though Siam Hotel is very popular, u not heard of that?

naemlo
03-03-2005, 10:50 PM
He still got licence to roam meh??? Thought he need to report strength straight away....... :D

Reported... Went to Cozy last trip... Any FR in Cozy yet??

naemlo
03-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Definitely Worth!!!!!

After you have tried, please post FR on your sad........ I mean.. wonderful experiences.

Cheers :D

BTW Mr TV, dun k me when u c me post something.... after dinner I'm back in office. Now it is 2352hrs.

9inchnails
04-03-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi Cheongsters

Am a long-time lurker of this forum, and have enjoyed many shiok escapades in Geylang. Would like to contribute a FR of my two wild days in bangkok from 1/3/05 to 2/3/05.

Let me background my escapade. I received a hefty bonus this year, and with my annual leave coming up, I decided to give myself a treat, and spend a holiday by myself in Asia's Sin City, bangkok.

Now, I have been to Bangkok last year and, after checking this forum, went to sample the massage parlours and that fantasy sex club, Eden. The bottom line: I was blown away by the services of the Poseidon girls. Yes, Eden offered much more kinkiness, but the girls are, IMHO, F-ugly. I know, I know, I'm damn cruel, but that's the truth. So no Eden Club this time.

So this time, I wanted to visit as many MPs as I possibly can tahan in the three days and two nights I spend in bkk. After scouring through this thread, i shortlisted six MPs for my personal "mission": Poseidon (for old time's sake haha), Caesar's, Nataree, Long Beach, Catherine and Utopia. Dunno if my didi can tahan, but must try lah!

Cut long story short, I arrived at bkk int'l airport early morning, and checked into my hotel in New Phechaburi by noon. Had lunch, look look see see a bit in the bloody hot weather, then I began my mission. 3pm, took the new subway up three stations to Huay Kwang, alighted and saw Nataree right beside the exit. Ok lah, heard they allow "sandwich", so let's start the trip with a bang.

Enter the entrance on the right, immediately saw the fish bowl. Abt 20 girls in bowl, with another 10 sitting outside. must be the sideliners/models. OKT came up and asked me what price i want. i said i want body massage with two girls, he pointed me to the red tag girls in fish bowl, recommended me two big-boobed ones - no 9 and 18. I surveyed the targets, both pretty, and their boobs are obvious stand-outs. Mai Tu Liao, said ok, the girls looked surprise by this request, both came out giggling to each other.

Paid 4000B, took lift up, rabba rabba a bit inside. No 9 has BIG boobs, at least 36D I think, but No 18 is prettier (a little bit like Margaret Lee...wooooo). Both still giggling. The room is not as big as Poseidon, but spacious enough. No 18 sat me down as I ordered the drinks, began fondling my didi while we small-talked. Wow, slow down babe. Meanwhile No 18 prepared the body massage air mattress, wearing only her panties. Ooh her tits are well-proportioned, but i think they're fake. anyway, my dick's already rock hard.

No 9 undressed me, then undressed herself to show off her gigantic tits. OMFG, i'm a "boobs" guy, and already i'm in heaven. Fondled her boobs, they're real, OMG. No 18 beckoned me to lie on the mattress face down. Pours soap on my back, began to rub her legs with my legs, massaging me. Shiok. then it's her legs on my bum. Also shiok. Then it's her boobs on my back. Very shiok. Turn around, repeat. Even more shiok. Can feel her silicon, but doesn't matter when she rubs enthusiastically against my dick. WOW. She turned over, rubbed her bum on my didi. I'm in heaven. Finished, we hugged, both covered in soap.

No 9 beckons me to the bathtub. am a little disappointed, cuz thought the two gals will combine during body massage. that's sandwich right? Turns out it's more tag-team. Anyway, my disappointment vanished the moment her boobs rubbed against my body. aaaaaaahhhhhhh......pure bliss. SOP washing, but her huge, soft boobs are unbelievable.

ok at least, still got FFM sex. with two well-endowed, pretty babes. it's almost like porn movie. No 18 went down on my crotch, licking my balls while putting on condom. No 9 frenched me, then asked me if i want to lick her boobs. how can i say no? I took my time, kissing and licking slowly, watching her moan estatically. meanwhile No 18 continued her blowjob with expert sucks before mounting first. Sex was frantic, with No 9's boobs still in my face. OMG OMG OMG.......

switched places, now No 18 frenching me as No 9 rode. Unbelievably erotic, but my didi not responding yet. No 9 asked me to be on top, ok no problem, banged her as her boobs jiggled in my eyes. wowee, No 18 rubbed and licked my back and bum. SANDWICH AT LAST! cannot tahan liao, shot my load, and three of us lie panting.

cleaned up, i gave a 1000B tip each (ok spoil market i know, but i didn't care). They so happy, both gave wet french kisses. First mission accomplished!

NATAREE FR

Place is not as posh as Caesar's or Poseidon, but quality of ladies is pretty good. Of course, allowing FFM is a big plus

Looks: No 9 - 7.5/10. (cute smile) No 18 - 8/10 (sultry look)
Boobs: No 9 - 9.5/10 (just a wee bit droopy, but size is wow!) No 18 - 8/10 (well-proportioned but fake)
Massage: both 8/10 (they know how to make use of their big tits ;)
Foreplay: both 8.5/10
Sex: both 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10 for the FFM experience. Sheer ecstacy.

Whew, so my first mission was undoubtedly memorable. Part 2 coming up.. tomorrow. Let me sleep first :)

9inchnails
04-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Hi Cheongsters, continuing my bangkok MP FR.

So after a rollicking good time with two babes at Nataree, I took a leisurely stroll up Rachadapisek Road to a familiar, ten-storey building - Poseidon. Ahh, the wonderful time i had spent with their sweet ladies there last year. Hope the current crop still provides the same standard of service as before.

Reached the building after 20 minutes, walked up the stairs to second floor, fish bowl quite packed with ladies. Hmm some decent looking ones, but i didn't stay long. The real deal, as everyone knows, is at third floor.

Up the lift, stepped into the lounge, wow quite a lot of models, almost filling up their "modelling area". A lot of customers too, including one on a wheelchair. wtf?? how to shower like that?? anyway, I sat at a far corner, order iced coffee, and observed. hmm many stunning beauties. oh dear, who to choose?

Mamasan came to my assistance, recommending a slim lady sitting at the right corner alone. Hmm, i was not sure, because i like those chatty types who are usually friendlier. and the lady's face, and boobs, didn't catch my eye the first time around.....=p but mamasan said service very good, oh well i hope she's right. nodded my head, she beckoned her to come.

as she walked towards me, something strange happened. maybe it was my shortsightedness, but she definitely looked much prettier the moment she sat down in front of me. First impression, looks like Tom Cruise's former gf, Penelope Cruz. Equally slim as that Spanish beauty, mouth also just a bit too big for her face, but her eyes twinkle and, errrrr........damn fang4 dian4. boobs not spectacular, she's more the slim type. but legs are long and tan, brilliant for leg lovers (not me). anyway we chatted a while, she is 24 yrs old, eight months working in Poseidon. all the time, i was stalling to give my didi more recovery time.

soon, i paid mamasan the requisite 3,500B. held her hand as we walked to the lift up to seventh floor. hmm, she looks prettier with every moment passed. inside the room, i sat on the couch, she sat next to me, began massaging my hand. what happened next was unexpected. This beauty is a comedian, and a total flirt.

she made funny faces as she described bkk's hot weather, her fondness of masturbating (!!!) and her modelling experiences. She leaps onto the bed, and posed in several sexy positions, all the time getting more and more exaggerated in her poses. WOW. my didi's recovery just sped up. She made me laugh quite a few times, even before we stripped. Oooh the stripping. she unbuttoned my shirt and catbathed me a bit. Tingling, man. pulled down my pants while kneeling down, kissed my didi (rock hard now). ushered me to the tub, sat me down before she stripped.

Like I said before, she's not the big-breasted type --- more like Japanese AV star kind of bod. equally hot for me, i can't wait for her to enter the tub. the moment she entered, her slapstick routines stopped, and she gently rubbed her boobs on my dick, smiling sensuously. OMG this is better than the FFM job about two hours ago. My hands wrapped around her waist as she took her time with the soap massage, kissing and licking my everywhere whenever she felt like it. me, i just closed my eyes and dreamed.

in what seems like an eternity, she pulled me up from my blissful state, wiped me dry, and i lay down on the bed, waiting. she wiped herself dry near the window, then dropped her towels to reveal her shimmering body as the sunlight beamed on her. An absolutely erotic moment, my jaw dropped. I love this woman. She hugged me, we frenched madly. Her blowjob was slow and utterly sexy. We had terrific sex, but no climax yet. So i hugged her and massaged her pussy. Oh yeah, she quivered and moaned loudly, while she stroked my dick. OMG i can't take it, went on top of her, inserted, banged away for about two minutes before releasing my load.

It was one of the best sex i have ever had. Sometimes, WLs should do it slow becos people like me are suckers for sensual sex. but, i digress.

it wasn't over yet, she hugged me tight and continued playing with my dick. then, surprisingly, she sang the Theresa Teng oldie, yue4 liang4 dai4 biao3 wo3 de4 xin1. I asked her if she knew what it meant, she said no, just memorise the lyrics. So I explained, she smiled and said if some boy sang this to her, she will (makes a face) vomit. Back to comedian mode, i guess.

showered, cleaned up, we kissed and hugged a few more times. before we leave, i gave her a hefty tip, she smiled and said: "want to go again?"

hey, i would. but i dunno if my dick could. anyway, she's just joking. More hugs and kisses as I walked her back to model lounge. sadly said goodbye, then had a sudden thought. screw the mission, i want her again tomorrow. but she said she's not working. alamak...............there goes my RTF.

POSEIDON FR

Looks: 9.5/10 (if only her mouth is slightly smaller, she would be perfect 10)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (not big, but real and beautiful)
Personality: 10/10
massage: 9.5/10
foreplay: 10/10
sex: 9/10
overall: 9.5/10. The ultimate GF treatment. Hands down the most sensuous MP experience.

My opinion of Poseidon: yes, there are many s'poreans, but this classy MP's service is top-notch, cannot bluff. the fish bowl girls may not be the prettiest, but they make up with their superb GF-like service (my experience last year). The models are high-priced, but as i found out, worth every penny invested. Impt: take the mamasan's advice.

I decided to cut my first-day exercise. I seriously don't think any other MP could top the Nataree experience and the Poseidon adventure. why go for an anti-climax? so went shopping, dinner, then retired for an early night. There's always day two. :)

OceanEleven
04-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Reported... Went to Cozy last trip... Any FR in Cozy yet??
KNN, stoping pointing your sharpened pointed horns at me again. :D

naemlo
04-03-2005, 12:51 PM
KNN, stoping pointing your sharpened pointed horns at me again. :D

Cozy... nice big room....

denny2000
05-03-2005, 06:07 PM
2 Reports

1) Report at Love Boat

For address/direction, pls see pg 1 of this thread

I went to this place by mistake. I wanted to find Utopia but lost. Then, the big signboard of Love Boat (Honalulu known previously). I went there at 2:45pm and obviously I was too early and girls only started to fill in the big fish tank, as big as poseidon. The place is big and looks new (than those along Radachapasiek road). The papa told me that girls started to work at 3pm and told me to wait. I had a flight to catch and therefore, I needed to make a quick decision. One girl caught my attention and I decided to make a quick decision of getting her. Paid 2000bht and I was brought to 3/F by the girl.

Inside the room, I was disappointed that this cute lady had her teeth under correction (the metal wire). However, this disappointment was quickly overcome by her sweetness. She told me she was a Uni. 3rd year student (with hesitation though since many girls told me that they were uni. students) and was a bit shy with some gf feeling. The SOP started and she was committed to make me happy, with a long BJ after bath. She got excited easily with my catbath on her and I could not stop loading my 1st round on her soon. We then took showers and took a nap and she fondled me gently. My little bros. was waken up and I asked her if she could bj me for 2nd round since I was a bj lover. She accepted and bj me with her corrected teeth, first kneeling on the floor with me sitting on the edge of the bed. Then, I lied on the bed and she climbed up as well, continuing her 2nd mission. After a long 15 intensive bj, my 2nd load was released.

After all these, I asked if I could take a picture and she declined, only because she had some better pictures on her mobile phone. She showed me some very nicely taken pictures (with her mouth shut so that the metal wire could not be seen) and more importantly, she also showed me some of her uni. girlfriends, who are even better looking than her! She wanted to bluetooth me the pictures but did not succeed. She was very disappointed (and I had to show some disappointment as well although I would not keep the picture anyway for safety reasons). I got her phone # anyway. She did not ask for tips but I also gave her 500 bht. She was very happy about it.

This joint is highly recommended although it is a big far. Additional traffic direction.. take underground to the station where Tesco Lotus is (I forget the name). Take a taxi to Radison hotel. Take a 5 min walk from there to Love Boat.

Hope that helps.

2) Report at Colonze 2
It is a bit far from the main Radachapiesek road, about a 5 min walk. I arrived at 10pm, which should be the peak timing. I went to this place since I heard that it was good. I was soon disapppointed since it was a small place and the ladies there were far below Poseidon's standard. There were only 10 of them and 8 of them were not eatale. I finally chosen one tiny lady (since I always took tall lady, decided to have a change).

The rest is standard and the lady's service is on par. One thing I do not understand is that all these girls in Thai MP do not provide a good body massage service as those at Darling 1 in Macau. THis lady was the same and I had to say that the bath massage was below average. The FJ job was OK.

One thing that pissed me off was that after the 1st round, I was looking for 2nd round, which was normal (although not mandatory). However, right after the load, she finished off quickly and I asked why. She told me that she wanted to go to disco and started calling friend still hanging at the fish tank . She turned on the TV channel who showed all the girls in fish tank and kept talking for 5 min., also pointing to the girl that she was talkinig to. She was excited but I was not. I thought that even if i asked for my 2nd round, she would not be delivering any service. I left with great disappointment.

Besides, this place looks a bit old and the room is small. Not recommended based on this experience although I had to admit that sometimes, it all depends on luck and timing.

9inchnails
06-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Hi Cheongsters

Sorry my computer gave me all sorts of problems, but now solved, will continue with my bkk MP mission.

Day 2. After lunch, was thinking which MP to try out. Caesar's? Utopia? Hmm, maybe later. I heard some good reviews about Catherine. But quite out of the way from the subway line. N'mind, what I have is time here, so about 2.20pm I alighted at Phra Ram 9 station (beside Fortune Hotel), decided to walk to Catherine.

Big mistake, especially in this hot weather. It took me at least 30 minutes to trek to the MP's doorstep, by then i'm already sweating like mad. Got in, saw fish bowl to the right, bar to the left. This time, I go for bar first, order drinks to cool me down. whew.

Surveyed the fish bowl, alamak not many lookers leh. except one SYT, looks like TCS actress Rui-Yan. KIV, decided to check out the models first, took lift up to fifth floor. Double alamak, no models ready yet! Too early......

But mamasan also walked in at the same time, spoke some thai into the dressing room, and the models slowly walked into the modelling area. Hmm, standard decent, but cannot compare with Poseidon. Mamasan recommended a thin gal (Uni undergrad, she said), but this time i decided to pass. Was thinking of the Rui-Yan lookalike downstairs, so said no politely and took lift down.

The SYT was still sitting in the bowl, surprise surprise. She's like head and shoulders above the rest inside in terms of looks, although there are still some decent gals. Ok lah, take her.

A short, petite gal, she flashed a quick smile before leading me to the room. Conversed in broken English and a bit of Chinese, learned that she's from Udon, northeastern thailand. Hmm, usually girls from those areas are darker skinned, but she is the light skin type. Then came the shock. I asked her how old she is. She said 18.

OMFG!!!!!

My jaws dropped. In my years of cheonging, I have never fucked a gal younger than 20. And she looked pretty mature. So the rumour about Catherine having really young WLs is true. I admit, I was a bit panic, cuz i dunno if this is legal or not.

Still, my shock subsided when she dropped her clothes and helped me out of mine. Oh well, might as well. Bath was SOP but enjoyable, looking at her perky tits and well-maintained body. And of course, my dick turned rock hard all the same.

Dried ourselves and plonked onto the bed. She gently catbathed me, and slowly licked my didi. all my reservations disappeared from then on. An SOP blowjob with condom nonetheless, then she mounted me and rode furiously. I could almost wrap my hands around her waist as i pumped her hard too. perky tits were firm and i quite enjoyed fondling them. She has good stamina, and rode me for at least five minutes, moaning softly.

So both of us tired, and she told me to switch places. We continued to pump hard with me on top now. god she looked really beautiful with her eyes closed and moaning. Cannot tahan, shot load and we collapsed panting hard.

She laid down beside me, and started switching channels on TV. ??? why doesn't she clean me up and finish? Anyway, her body was there to be fondled, so I took the invitation. When my hand reached her pussy, she said good. Ahhh, young girl likes to be masturbated. She moaned as I fingered her for a good five minutes.

Then she said, ready? I blur blur said ok. she held my dick which had turned from limp to hard again, and started stroking it. Then she put on the condom, and I realised -- second round. Wow. 2 shots. Mai Tu Liao. Inserted, and we banged hard again. Whew, damn tiring.......but see her quite enjoying the sex, I also turned on. To hell with age. I shot my wad pretty quickly.

Cleaned up, gave her a good tip as well. got another well-earned french kiss.

CATHERINE FR

Gems are there to be discovered, as I found out. Service and looks may not compare with the high-end MPs, but an enjoyable outing nonetheless.

Looks: 8/10
Tits: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Foreplay: 7/10
Sex: 8.5/10 (extra points for 2 shots)
Overall: 8/10

chinaboy
06-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Was thinking of the Rui-Yan lookalike downstairs, so said no politely and took lift down.

bro ... what's the WL number or name ???

as she walked towards me, something strange happened. maybe it was my shortsightedness, but she definitely looked much prettier the moment she sat down in front of me. First impression, looks like Tom Cruise's former gf, Penelope Cruz. Equally slim as that Spanish beauty, mouth also just a bit too big for her face, but her eyes twinkle ...

and this one ???

9inchnails
07-03-2005, 01:44 PM
bro ... what's the WL number or name ???

and this one ???

the catherine fish tank girl's number is 46 or 48, i think. As for the Poseidon model, hmm, didn't ask her name. sorry......=p

9inchnails
07-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi Cheongsters, now for my final edition of my bangkok MP field reports.

Walked out of Catherine, feeling quite shiok from the 2 shots service by the young chio bu. Now i less stupid, hailed a taxi to take me back to fortune hotel. Along the way, I decided to skip Long Beach and Utopia, and go for the MP that my friend had recommended -- Caesar's.

But..........before I went, I took a leisurely shopping at the Fortune Shopping Centre. Otherwise, I dun think my didi can respond in Caesars. :) So after 1.5 hours of aimless walking, I took the subway to Huay Kwang station. Exit, and Caesar's is just next to the subway exit, beside Concorde Hotel.

Talk about class, it is really a superbly decorated place. The Japanese restaurant faces the entrance, and turn left, you'll see the ladies. On the left is the fish tank (big one), and the models sit in their lounge right in front. Quite a lot of them at about 5pm.

Most are good lookers too, and I also notice that the fish tank girls are overall better looking than the Poseidon fish tank girls. Got one golden-haired fish tank girl caught my eye. Looks like J-pop princess Ayumi. Hmm, could be my choice. Unfortunately, before I could catch the notice of the OKT, she kena taken by a Jap businessman I think. Damn.

N'mind, sat down and surveyed the model lounge. Decisions, decisions. Mamasan greeted me and asked what kind I like. I said service must be good.
She recommended one wearing a white shirt, another Uni undergrad. (i'm starting to doubt these mamasans). Hmm, not my taste, so I asked her any more. She pointed to another, said got big boobs and excellent service. I look, wow her boobs are almost spilling out of her spaghetti strap dress. My eyes also widened. ok lah, it's her.

Unlike Poseidon, this time no chitchat, simple greeting, pay up 3,600B, then it's up the lift. I looked at her, very pretty, got that kind of HK actress look, but which actress I cannot recall. =p Asked her name, she said Angel. Ahhh, hope you can provide heavenly service as my other MP experiences have done.

In the room, she asked me where I came from. I said Singapore, she said got a few of her friends worked there. I asked where, she said Geylang. I almost burst out laughing, thinking that I must have fucked some of your friends. hahahaaha. She said she never been to Singapore, but was in Malaysia and Hong Kong for modelling assignments.

She undressed me first, then disrobed. OMG, she has IMHO the most perfect breasts that I have ever seen!!!! Reminded me of all the Playboy playmates, as well as that shapely pair of Jap model Natsuko Tohno. YUMMY!!! I whistled out loud, she chided me "Naughty naughty" while smiling. I can't help it, lady.

The next few minutes were pure bliss. She led me into the tub, turned on the jacuzzi, then joined in. Her tits were soft, and 100% real. Then she smiled, kissed me, and rubbed her tits against my body. ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh can this get any better? I seriously doubt so, as she proceeded with an utterly wonderful soap massage, with a mind-blowing blowjob added. Oh her boobs were amazing. She asked me: "Sabai?" Of course, my angel.

I didn't want the massage to end, but she gently led me out to dry, and then to bed. As she washed herself, I kept looking at her breasts and thanked my lucky stars.

Turned out, her bed skills were equalling stunning. She straddled me first, then launched into a torrid french kiss. We must have kissed for ages while her boobs rest on my bod, and my dick inadventently swelled to rock hard. She used her hand to gently run through my erogenous zones, like the neck, waist, groin. OMG sensational. Catbath was wet, with lots of licking, while she stroked my didi. Don't come now, i kept urging my brother, not while she's expertly driving me nuts with her sensous foreplay.

Expert is the word, bcos she knows how to turn a man on. Damn, her blowjob was as good as Geylang's CK, I was writhing about trying to control myself. After an awesome suck, she began to mount me, but I said wait first. I started kissing her neck, shoulders, ears, mouth, then launched into her heavenly breasts. She moaned loudly, saying yes! yes! yes darling! God, I could have shot my wad by then, and still be content.

She mounted on me, and immediately bent down to french kiss me. Oh man, oh man......unbelievable. watching her boobs jiggle is the best sight a man can ever witness, IMHO. Don't let this sex end.

Turns out, my didi almost pull out the white flag. Two days of sex had finally taken their toll. It went limp at the wrong moment, just as her moans were getting louder. Oh no, I stopped and rolled her onto the bed, panting. I said I was tired. She said no problem she wait, and started licking my body. Shit, it was tingling good, but my didi's response slow. But surely, it began to rise again. No time to lose, I mounted her and banged like there's no tomorrow. She came quickly, whole body stiffening up and spasming. Wow cannot tahan her stereo moans anymore, came too.

I lay my head on her boobs. The best feeling ever. She caressed my head while i fondled her prize assets. Man, I'm a very lucky man in my four bangkok escapades. All were excellent in their own rights. She asked "Sabai?" again. Of course I said yes.

Cleaned up, more fondling as she looked lustily at me. Pure sex machine huh? I can't disagree. Gave my biggest tip yet. French kissing and tight hugging ensued. Please come back soon, she pleaded. Of course, for you only :)

So all in all, the four MPs I visited are all highly recommended by me. Poseidon and Caesars are classy and sex-drenched good. Nataree is accomodating, while for the adventurous type, head on to Catherine.

CAESAR'S FR

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 11/10 =p
Massage: 9/10
Foreplay: 10/10
Sex: 8.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10 Where the Poseidon model was sensous, this was a hi-energy, mind-boggling romp. Equally satisfying.

brucelee
07-03-2005, 03:24 PM
nice FR bro. make me feel so gianz...

hthderrick
08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
agreed wif you bo 9inchnail,i had very good time in both poseidon and caeser and not to mention utopia and also book the gal overnite frm the mp to be wif me when i am in bkk,hehehe

cheers

chinaboy
08-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Great FR .... bro 9inchnails ...

but the FR will be more informative on the details of the gal ...
e.g. number or name ..
that will help other bros to look for the right one ...

thanks

pmsboy
13-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Nice report!

Hey bro are you able to recommend anything less damaging to the wallet? Don't mind clean MP too, as long as the gals are gd to look at.

Btw I don't seem able to post a new thread... tried twice but don't seem able to get them up. Any help but be greatly appreciated.

Thanks~

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 01:46 AM
agreed wif you bo 9inchnail,i had very good time in both poseidon and caeser and not to mention utopia and also book the gal overnite frm the mp to be wif me when i am in bkk,hehehe

cheers
I just came back from BKK but didn't try booking a gal overnight. You mentioned Utopia, which incidentally is my favourite MP joint. Any idea how much the gals from Utopia charge for overnight? This is done with the gals separately and independent from the establishment correct?

U-Need
17-03-2005, 01:09 AM
This has been discussed in some older threads. Look them up. Negotiate with MP girl in private for anything extra outside the establishment. As usual always have some backup plans in case the MP girls play you out.

What u could do is to ask them out for supper and they would more or less know what u want.............

hata2k
01-06-2005, 06:33 AM
hi all brother.
will be in bkk tonite till sat ..

i m thinking to try the tora which seem like mention by a few brother here..
is poseidon or caesar provide this ?

kraken72
03-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi Bros, this is my 2nd FR...am in BKK right now...

Went to Poseidon with a friend yesterday, reached at about 5pm BK Local time…Went straight to the 2nd level and eyed every single “fish’…saw quite a few interesting ones, but decided to go up to the 3rd level to have a look….As there wasn’t much “models” in yet, decide to have my meal there first….my friend ordered a beer, while I ordered a meal and a glass of juice….through out the time, both my friend and I were chatting with the waitress and “eyeing” the few available girls….

Was actually quite disappointed and told my friend that, once I’m done with the meal, and there are no suitable ones by then, we will head down to the 2nd level…he agreed….

As I was nearing to the last two bites, the waitress come over with a clear folder, filled with pictures of girls…and pointed out that the that have just arrived was a pretty babe…one look at the pic and I was hooked!, told the waitress that she’s the one for me…the mamasan was inform and she came over promptly….

Sat beside me and was beginning to feel the gf treatment almost immediately…offered her a drink as I have not even started with mine…at the same time, my friend decide to go for one of the girl that was recommended by my girl…

We made payment, finished off our drinks and proceed to our rooms…When we reach our floor, there were about 6-8 girls outside the lift, greeting us as the lift door opens….makes me feel like a VIP…the room was quite unusual, as it is the first time I’m seeing it…there is a huge bath tube on one side of the room….the bed at the other end…overall setting was grand….

My girl went straight for the TV and on it, followed by opening the tap to fill the tube…told me to lie down onto the bed and started with the back message…it was very weak and thus decided to TCSS with her instead, started to auto roam, but was met with strong resistance…saying things like “not yet”, “later”, “bath first”, “sensitive”, “dirty”…etc…and all this while, I was only trying to fondle her breast…it was a real turn off….after a couple of minutes, I gave up….sat there watching the TV with her till the tube was filled…

The overall experience in the bath was great, as it was my first time…but was kind of pissed off with the constant resistance, even when we were in the tube…was still not permitted to touch her breast…WTF…When the bath was over, she started to powder my didi and proceed with BJ…it lasted for less then 3 minutes, that was when my hand wonder near to her arse…she moved her position and stopped the BJ…and wanted the FJ immediately…she sat onto my didi and tried to ride me, but she was too dry and was hurting herself…I laid her down and tried to enter her slowly missionary…the FJ was on the way…during the whole FJ, was still receiving resistence when ever I tried to fondle her breast…was very sian liao…and all the while asking me to come quickly….TL liao, so I simply did a furious banging and finished it off…I was done within an hour…

Once I was done, she immediately removed the condom and asked me to the tube, after showering me and herself, she started to put on her makeup and dress up, asking me to do the same….and we were back at level 3 with 10-15mins to spare….

Was really disappointed with the service and attitude of the girl….

Name: Poy
Tag No.: Q29
BJ: 1/10
FJ: 2/10
RTF: definitely NO…

My friends girl’s attitude was almost the same as mine…was also very disappointed…

Name: Ying
RTF: definitely NO too…

kraken72
03-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Hi Bros…this is a continuation of my 2nd FR…

After my experience at Poseidon, both my friend and I was still pretty frustrated and have a need to quest our lust….so we decided to try out Copa Cobana that night….

We reached there at 9pm BK local time…noticed that the carpark was fully filled…thinking to ourselves, we are F**ked…but we went in anyway…the fish tank was pretty empty, and the 2nd level girls was nothing great, as we were about to leave, a mamasan, “Boy” tried to persuade us to pick from the remaining girls instead….as we were eyeing, several other girls started to come in…Boy then recommended me to a SYT, after we told her of our experience at Poseidon.

We both took her recommendation and headed for our respective rooms…This girl looks similar to the earlier one, Poy. But this one is much more accommodating and not once, did she flinch off from any of my advances….as SOP, when we entered the room, she started to fill the bath tube and told me to lie down on the bed. Started to give me a back rub with my cloths still fully on…once the chamber maid bought the basket of “tools” over, she told me to remove all my cloths…and she strip down to her panty too… and began the body to body message…it was a first for me too…the best feeling I got was when she did my front, she was using my didi to fondle her breast and vice versa…the experience was great, but it was short lived, it ended when the tube was filled….and it was time for my bath…

The bath was SOP with a BIG difference to my earlier experience…throughout the whole bath, I experienced breast fu*k, twice, breast fu*k while having a BBBJ, FJ in the tube, under the water, the suction was fantastic! Never in my life have I ever felt this way… countless BBBJ, even had her tongue stabbed right into the slit of my didi…the feeling was out of this world…. We spent almost an hour in the tube….I was in heaven….

When she finally dragged me out of the tube, she dried me up and lay me on the bed, she headed for my didi as she stick her arse to my face, only intending to show me her beautiful pussy…instead, I took the opportunity and attacked her pussy with my tongue…and we ended up in a 69…it was short lived as she was overcome with bliss and was unable to BBBJ me…so I lay her down and got down on her, AR her every once in a while…within minutes, I brought her to heaven….nearly stab her without the cap, when she realize I hesitated, she frantically took one and cap it…lead it to her hole and we FJ for about 5-8minutes when I shot off….we laid there, still connected, hugging each other for a moment, as I catch my breath.. as she was maintaining a firm grip on my didi, I was able to FJ again…it was a passion of mad lust and I managed to shot off my second and final round for the day….again, we laid together, still connected for quite a while, before I pulled it out….she took of the cap and clean me up with tissue…rested for a while and she asked to shower again…

During the shower, she BBBJ me again, but I simple just CMI liao….after shower we sat on the bed and TCSS for awhile, when she suddenly tell me to lie onto her lap. There, she started to give me a head message, very similar to the once you get when you have you hair washed in Malaysia….the feeling was great….when it was over, she asked me what else I wanted to do, told her to lay down beside me and rest…instead of beside me, she lay on top of me, hugging and kissing me all the time…TCSS with her some more and finally managed to get her to consider visiting me at my hotel tomorrow night….(if it happens, it will be another FR…) during the earlier TCSS, found out that, when I pay with CC, she gets less, the CC charges were deducted from her end of the commission….with such service and attitude, I compensated her loss with $200b. She refused to take in initially, but when I told her it was not only meant to cover her loss but also for her excellent service and a couple of insistence from my end. With that, she asked if I have an extra $100b, I asked her back why she asked, she said neber mind…saying she will pass one of the $100b to her instead…I was buffered and ask her who was she referring to…she kept said the “lady”…then it struck me, she was referring to “Boy” the mamasan….told her I’ll settle her, she need not worry…

Overall experience was wonderful.

Name: Jen
Tag No: D66
Age: 22 (will quit once she completes her uni studies at the end of this year)
GFT: you’ll feel like a king…
BBBJ: good 7/10 (for her skill, but not much suction power)
FJ: 7/10 (for her griping power, but lack variety of position)
RTW: definitely will!...
Overall Exp: 9/10 (best I’ve ever felt so far)

My friend’s experience this time round was also much better then the last, but was not as good as mine…partly also due to the fact that he has not fully recovered from his earlier release….cheers….

tirak99
03-06-2005, 03:54 PM

My friends girl’s attitude was almost the same as mine…was also very disappointed…

Ah Poy lor.... kekeke.... someone's tee-rak here leh....hee hee.... :D

naemlo
03-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Ah Poy lor.... kekeke.... someone's tee-rak here leh....hee hee.... :D

Not tee-rak but master.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
03-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi Bros, this is my 2nd FR...am in BKK right now...

hi bro,sorry to hear that u had such a bad experienced in poseidon.

poy?? hhmmmm.......sounds familiar....kekekeke.....this poy u mentioned is it 3500b??? can speak chinese??? small built?? is this the one??

kraken72
06-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Yupe yupe, the damage on her was $3500B, small built, speaks both Chinese and English, little bit...but did notice that her breast had implants...speaking of that, found out that Jen@Coca Cabana confirm has silicon implant and plastic surgery on her cheek and chin...found out from another “fish” (will post up the FR later…)…

kraken72
06-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Today is Friday, tried contacting Jen in the afternoon, but no answer, so tried again in the evening, managed to get her, but says she is currently busy, will meet me late tonight at my hotel…Since that was the case, decided to join my friend for dinner and perhaps some fun before heading back to wait for Jen…. I wanted to try out Nataree as one of the Bros has great review of that place, but my friend insisted on going back to Copa Cobana as he has already established a bond with the mamasan…

Had our dinner at Copa Cabana, damage was $980B!...went over to the fish tank and I headed for the mamasan…asked her for a recommendation, she pointed a lady with BIG boobs,..citing to me, “real, real, no silicon”…forgot her tag number/name, but my friend took her…as she speaks English, Chinese & Cantonese…and I took the second one that was recommended….

She is a bit plumb, but got the GFT immediately…made payment and headed for the room, as a SOP, while waiting for her basket of shower “tools” we sat on the edge of the bed TCSS while watching the TV. Permitted me to raba, raba and french kiss as we TCSS till the tube was filled….she started to strip me, hanging up all my things onto the cloth hanger, before she strip herself…was pretty shy, used the towel wrapped round her as she removes her clothing…

The bath was pretty SOP, she did a BBBJ for me and the “soapy message” was pretty good too…

Dried myself off and lay on the bed….was thinking to myself, “I should save some of my energy for Jen”, as she was drying herself…

We french kissed and raba raba a while before she started to lick and suck my tits…all this time with her hand on my didi…as she move down and started to BBBJ me, I fingered her…she was VERY wet…she placed a condom into her mouth and fitted it in as she BJ me…the sensation was pleasurable, with the tight fitting condom and her strong sucking power…after a few minutes, she started to ride me…As I was feeling a bit tired, and having the thought of saving my energy for later, didn’t mind a bit…but she was aggressive, could see that she was enjoying it herself as she ride me, faster and harder as the second goes…she was great stamina…she rode me non-stop for a good 10-15mins before I finally gave in a shot my load into her…but even then , she still carried on for a good 1-2minutes before she stop. I pulled her towards me and we both hugged as she tries to catch her breath…

After that, we took a shower and she started to message me legs…she was pretty good, applies good strong firm pressure…and TCSS again, this time round, found out that Jen, had plastic surgery on both her cheek and chin, and silicon implant on her boobs…telling me that Jen is quite popular and quite a loner too…also found out that most of them, (both Poseidon and Copa Cabana), have been to Singapore, Geylang at one time or another…some are even scheduled to come over within this year…asked if she has been there, said, wanted and tried, but couldn’t get there, as she was arrested at the Phuket international airport before she could fly over….question her further and found out that her father, is a mid ranking police office in Phuket and has used his power to phobic her from coming over to Geylang to work…

When the leg message was done, she started to message my didi and I asked her if she knows how to JG…her reply was no and have never heard of such thing, asked me what was it and how it was done, descript it to her in brief details and she ask me if she can give it a try, as I was still thinking of conserving my energy for later, and thinking to myself, what harm can there be, so I agreed to her…she took out her Baby Johnson Oil and started to drown my didi with it…

She did everything I have descript to her, but it was just wasn’t the JG that I’ve experience with An An @ Red Chamber, but instead, what she has done was to wake the lust in me!...after several minutes of rabaing my didi, she put on a cap and started to BJ me alternatively HJing me….after several minutes of this, I cannot tahan anymore and told her to ride me again…which she did. This time round, her pussy was tight!...and the feeling was great…again, she rode me as if there is no tomorrow…she rode hard and fast, all the while griping my didi with her pussy…didn’t think I could come again, but I sure did, and the sensation was greater than my first!...both of us were total wasted as we hugged each other, catching our breath….nearly fell asleep when the phone rang…to signal “times up”…took another shower and dressed up, gave her $200B tips, and in the rush, did not get her contact number…

Name: Phy
Tag No: Forgot…
GFT: you’ll feel like a king…
BBBJ: good 7/10 (good suction power, but shot time only)
FJ: 7/10 (for her griping power)
Damage: $2000B
Overall Exp: 8/10 (comparing between Jen and her, but if I won’t that tired, it may have been better, due to her willingness to please and try new things….)
RTW: most definitely will – and will try other things!

bkkvisitor
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Yupe yupe, the damage on her was $3500B, small built, speaks both Chinese and English, little bit...but did notice that her breast had implants...speaking of that, found out that Jen@Coca Cabana confirm has silicon implant and plastic surgery on her cheek and chin...found out from another “fish” (will post up the FR later…)…
kekekekeke.......tiok liao.......hahahahawahahahaa

kraken72
06-06-2005, 03:28 PM
It’s Saturday, my last night here in Sin town, although we were both pretty tired, both my friend and I have decided to cheong again, as it is our last night, so, we have decided to pay Nataree a visit this time round. But as our meeting end late and it has started raining, we pop across the street to Copa Cabana instead…

Reached there around 10pm+…there wasn’t much “fish” in the tank….was hoping to see either Jen or Phy there, but nope, both were not working tonight...so, spoke to “Boy” again for a recommendation, my friend wanted someone whom he can communicate with, as he had a great time with his last one. Was recommended a real looker, Irene. (forgot her tag number)

He took her up, found out she is from Chang Mai and can speak proper English and Chinese, have been and is still popping over to Singapore/Geylang every now and then. Incidentally, she is coming over to Singapore next week to celebrate her birthday with her “girl friend”. Very friendly and chatty and even suggested either an orgy of 3n3 or a 3some with my friend…I was thrilled, but my friend was not into such games…party pooper…

That got my lust shot up, started to feel kinky, so I asked Boy for someone who can do the unusual, such as arse f**king…(I’ve neber tried this before) she recommended me one, but she was kind of plumb so I asked for another one, shit, according to her, those who does it are not working tonight, I thought to myself, what the hell, and went for her…

As usual, made payment and headed for the room. Mine was pretty playful, always squeezing my tits, bum and didi, as we walked to our room…once in the room, it’s the usual SOP, we TCSS and raba raba a while, but she will not permit open mouth kissing…didn’t really mind as she was pretty accommodating throughout the raba session….through the TCSS, found out that she is also from Chang Mai, and she was on leave, last week, and was only back on the job for two days, she has this cute, shy, smile on her cheerful face…very stimulating….

When we hit the tube, she skill was pretty SOP, only thing worth noting was the way she cleans my didi…used 3 different types of lotion and the way she used her hands to clean it was very sensual, nearly shot out there and then….she told me not to!...so tarik back and tahan…was kind of disappointed, didn’t get a BBBJ, but I guess the HJ makes up for it….

When my bath was over, she would get out of the tube with me and dry me up, talk about service!...when I’m dry and proper, she heads back into the tube to finish herself off…As I was lying on the bed looking at her washing herself, noticed that she is pretty conscious over cleanliness of the groin…saw her cleaning her pussy 3 times, for over 2-3 minutes….

When she was done, she dried herself and headed towards me. She didn’t waste anytime and started to play with my tits and didi, put on the cap and gave me a BJ for a while…all the while I was fingering her pussy and arse…she was very dry….and her arse seems to be inverted….she started to ride me, but tired out after a couple of minutes and initiated me to do her missionary, I complied…did her a while and decided to go down on her instead, she didn’t mind…ate her till she lost control and started to buckle violently under me….knew that she came…so I started to F**k her again….tried 3 different style before I came…lied onto of her for a while and she asked me to shower again…

After the shower, told her to lie beside me and started to TCSS, all this while she was caressing my body and playing with my didi…during the TCSS, found out that she stays with her family here in BKK, and they are aware of her occupation…as she was arose my didi to an attention again, I asked if I could do her arse, to my surprise, she said no, politely that is…she asked me if I like it, told her that I’ve never tried it and was hoping to get some with her, she simply smiled with that unique smile and said no again…I query and persuade her further and found that she has never done it before and is kind of scared of it….thus I let it pass….and proceed to f**k her again, started off in missionary and ended up in doggy style…with my disappointment of not getting the arse action, I simply conldn’t focus…after several minutes, I gave up and laid on the bed…she asked me why I cannot come as my didi was still strong and standing, told her I was tired….with that she removed the condom and started to HJ me….all the while sucking on my tits…it was pleasurable but my didi was pretty dry, thus it was hurting…before I could tell her, the phone rang…she answered the call and asked me to shower again…

Didn’t want to complicate things, so I complied…again, she dried me off after the shower and then she shower herself…I dressed up and sat on the edge of the bed looking at her as she dry and dress herself…didn’t tip her, as I felt she was still pretty inexperience and I felt cheated at the same time of not getting and arse action….as we walked out of the room to the recap, she was friendly and playful all the way….

At the recap, has intended to tell the mamasan off for lying to me, but didn’t get to see her…thus that ended my last day in BKK…

My friend, told me that Irene was superb, and found out that some of the “fish” actually stays in Watana Mansion, as they work. (both Poseidon and Copa Cabana) she even offered herself to my friend for the night, but my friend refused…she even gave her contact to my friend even before he could ask for it…but KNN he drop the piece of paper…at the airport (he suspect…and is still searching for it in his pouch/wallet/suitcase)

Name: Nut
Tag No: 170
GFT: playful, and always having the cute, shy smile…very stimulating…
BJ: good 6/10 (but shot time only)
FJ: 7/10 (for her griping power)
Damage: $2000B
Overall Exp: 7/10 (comparing between Phy and her)
RTW: nope…unless she has improved…she really got a unique smile….

brucelee
10-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Any bros have FR or recomendations for MPs in new petchburi? like zodiac, riveria or bangkok cozy? pls share.me thinking of try them out.

gigantor
10-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Any bros have FR or recomendations for MPs in new petchburi? like zodiac, riveria or bangkok cozy? pls share.me thinking of try them out.
Yo Bro Bruce Lee
U going to BKK liao isit? :D When?

thunder-bird
11-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me where is this
V2 Night Entertainment
203/6-15 Chokchai 4,
Ladprao, Bangkapi

I cannot find it on those Thai tourist map...

Is it near rachada, the Grand Hotel Bangkok????

Any thai name card I can print?

Will they entertain chinese, who don't speak thai...

:confused:

naemlo
11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi there,

V2 Night Entertainment
203/6-15 Chokchai 4,
Ladprao, Bangkapi

It is at Ladprao, not in Rathada. I dunno how to give u direction.... but definitely difficult to find if u have not been there. This MP is not by the main road. I went there b4, it will entertain chinese.

thunder-bird
11-06-2005, 10:36 PM
appreciate your reply...

btw, is this place near any prominent building.. or hotels... may be that will be a good start...

cause me going there next week and would like to check it out... :D

naemlo
11-06-2005, 10:38 PM
appreciate your reply...

btw, is this place near any prominent building.. or hotels... may be that will be a good start...

No prominent building or hotel. Y not u try those in ratchada or petchaburi first. Once u get to know some of the bros in BKK then kindly request them to bring u there.

thunder-bird
11-06-2005, 10:45 PM
ok... thanks bro for your help...

:)

brucelee
12-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Yo Bro Bruce Lee
U going to BKK liao isit? :D When?

Yah man! boss just told me to plan for my bkk trip in last week of june. woop :D pee!

naemlo
12-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Yah man! boss just told me to plan for my bkk trip in last week of june. woop :D pee!

So we will be meeting each other again in BKK?? Let's go n try G's ger. :D

tirak99
12-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Hi there,

V2 Night Entertainment
203/6-15 Chokchai 4,
Ladprao, Bangkapi

bro, It is at Ladprao Soi 55. You will pass by the Chok Chai 4 market on the main road. If you go by car, there is one small lane for you to turn and then you will see a big open space car park. If i recalled. should be Soi 55 (2)

Anyway, you can't see V2 from the main road. The best is to go to ladprao soi 55. then walk in. The papasan can speak english. The girl there can't speak english.

Hope this help. :)

tirak99
12-06-2005, 12:44 AM
appreciate your reply...

bro, you are going next week. cos i will be there on 28th Jun. other bros will be there during the same time are mr.romance, thai75food, kurupa, A*** (non-samster).

Cheers !!!!

tirak99
12-06-2005, 12:48 AM
So we will be meeting each other again in BKK?? Let's go n try G's ger. :D

Hey bro naemlo, u going on 24/6 BKK. u don't miss your best kaki mr.romance har? how can? kekeke. :D

naemlo
12-06-2005, 12:51 AM
bro, you are going next week. cos i will be there on 28th Jun. other bros will be there during the same time are mr.romance, thai75food, kurupa, A*** (non-samster).

Cheers !!!!

U go with Romance not sian meh???

tirak99
12-06-2005, 12:56 AM
U go with Romance not sian meh???

Of course sian lah...pai poseidon...pai Rao2. Hope bro chanchwee can go around that time too. I miss the karaoke session in mei hua KTV. kekekeke... :D

I miss the girl in Baccara too....haizzz :o

naemlo
12-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Of course sian lah...pai poseidon...pai Rao2. Hope bro chanchwee can go around that time too. I miss the karaoke session in mei hua KTV. kekekeke... :D

He should be going but date not confirm yet.

thunder-bird
12-06-2005, 01:17 AM

Cheers !!!!

Too bad that I can't go later... I'm trying ot hook up with mirage & lingwu, since both are there already... :)

brucelee
12-06-2005, 01:41 AM
So we will be meeting each other again in BKK?? Let's go n try G's ger.

If no last minute change,everything shun shun, yah we will be meeting. Seems like there will be big gathering in BKK in end june. :D hehehe

As for Bro G's gal, sifu, you have the first go lah. :rolleyes:

Mr.romance
12-06-2005, 02:31 AM

Paiseh hor...Sian or not sian....Me, Thaifood & A*** had long time booked this trip leow...It was u & kurupa who later decided to join us.......
Anyway bro A*** decided to go Rao2 on the 1st nite leow...

tirak99
12-06-2005, 03:29 AM
Paiseh hor...Sian or not sian....Me, Thaifood & A*** had long time booked this trip leow...It was u & kurupa who later decided to join us.......
Anyway bro A*** decided to go Rao2 on the 1st nite leow...

You towkay booked for them mah $1.99 promotion. KNN, never see you so good to me b4. A*** jio me many times for this trip. cos i miss his last trip for his birthday party. Paiseh hor, I am giving A***'s face.

At least, he told me upfront he will be going Rao2 the 1st nite. Dun know whether plan will change or not. kekeke. :rolleyes:

Mr.romance
12-06-2005, 03:54 AM
You towkay booked for them mah $1.99 promotion. KNN, never see you so good to me b4. A*** jio me many times for this trip. cos i miss his last trip for his birthday party. Paiseh hor, I am giving A***'s face.

Haha..We shall see who give who face...
:rolleyes:

naemlo
12-06-2005, 09:52 AM
If no last minute change,everything shun shun, yah we will be meeting. Seems like there will be big gathering in BKK in end june. :D hehehe

As for Bro G's gal, sifu, you have the first go lah. :rolleyes:

No problem then I will provide FR of his ger.

naemlo
12-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Haha..We shall see who give who face...
:rolleyes:

Early in the morning, fighting for faces. Later SC comes n f u again then u no face again.... :D

Maitong Kit Mak
13-06-2005, 04:51 AM
Amy brudders know whihc Massage joint in Bkk offers "Ice Fire 7 level Heaven"? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Tks! ;)

Jacklesch2004
13-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Hi. would like to know what is "Ice Fire 7 level Heaven"
Thanks

Mr.romance
13-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Early in the morning, fighting for faces. Later SC comes n f u again then u no face again.... :D
Wah no face sia...Woh pa pa....kekeke

skinmaster
26-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Any brudder care to update latest scene of Shower houses ?

justcum
27-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Bros,

I would like to try soapy body massage on air mattress in BKK, does the hi-class ones like Poseidon or Utopia offer this? is Nataree and Emmanuelle the only ones offering this service? How to tell okt i want this service?

Appreciate all input.....:)

tjbsap
11-01-2012, 12:52 AM
Bros first night in Bangkok do what ya? Blur man, lazy feel like just calling up one. Anyone know any good numbers to call? Pre thanks.

indianmagicoil
11-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Bros first night in Bangkok do what ya? Blur man, lazy feel like just calling up one. Anyone know any good numbers to call? Pre thanks.

Wah this thread "died" 6 years ago and u can dig up? Steady lah... for your diligence hear r some lazy man out call services u can try...

King's Room Massage +66 2 419 7000
CKL Massage & Spa +66 2 256 4000 ‎
Mission Relax Massage +66 2 282 1100 ‎

Been a while since I called them so not sure now how much but remember start from Bht3,000 upwards. Chok dee naa!

tjbsap
11-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Wah this thread "died" 6 years ago and u can dig up? Steady lah... for your diligence hear r some lazy man out call services u can try...

King's Room Massage +66 2 419 7000
CKL Massage & Spa +66 2 256 4000 ‎
Mission Relax Massage +66 2 282 1100 ‎

Been a while since I called them so not sure now how much but remember start from Bht3,000 upwards. Chok dee naa!

Thank you for your prompt reply bro! Gonna try out one of them tonight.

KatoeyLover69
13-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 13 January 2012 :-

US warns: Terrorist threat to Bangkok

The US embassy in Thailand has alerted its citizens to possible terrorist attacks in Bangkok.

The embassy said in a messaged posted on its website today that ‘’foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future.’’

‘’US citizens are urged to exercise caution when visiting public areas where large groups of Western tourists gather in Bangkok,’’ it added.

The embassy urged its nationals to stay alert when going out and to report any suspicious objects to authorities.

‘’We also encourage you to keep a low profile in public areas, particularly areas frequented by foreign tourists,’’ it said.
----- [COLOR="Magenta"]KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
14-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Report from AsiaOne dated 13 January 2012 :-

Thailand detains suspect after US terrorist warning

BANGKOK - Thai authorities said on Friday they had detained a Lebanese man with suspected links to the Hezbollah militant group, after the United States warned of a terrorist threat against tourists in the kingdom.

"Foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future," the US embassy in Bangkok said in an emergency message posted on its website.

"US citizens are urged to exercise caution when visiting public areas where large groups of Western tourists gather in Bangkok."

A Thai senior intelligence officer who did not want to be named told AFP that the kingdom had been informed before the New Year by Israel of a possible threat.

The suspect was detained on Thursday while the other man had already fled the country, he said.

Thailand's Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung told AFP by telephone that the detained suspect was being questioned by the Thai authorities.

"We already have one suspect in custody for interrogation at a government building in Bangkok. He is a Hezbollah from Lebanon," he said.

"I want to assure people that there is nothing to worry about. The police will take care of the situation and everything will be under control."

Hezbollah, an Iranian- and Syrian-backed Muslim Shiite group, is blacklisted as a terrorist organisation by Washington and currently dominates the Lebanese government.

"Israel was suspicious that these two men might be terrorists, so they gave information, including their names, to our police before the New Year," the senior intelligence officer said.

The suspect has denied involvement with any terrorist activities, he added.

"These two men entered Thailand a while ago but did not conduct any terrorist activity. I wonder why Israel was suspicious about them."

The warning is another blow to Thailand's tourist-friendly image, which was badly dented last year by devastating flooding across much of the country, as well as rounds of rival political protests in recent years.

In 2008 a nine-day blockade by "Yellow Shirt" protesters stranded tens of thousands of travellers, and the industry was badly hit again in 2010 during "Red Shirt" street demonstrations.

Bangkok's central shopping area was reduced to a battle zone during an army crackdown on the rallies, and more than 90 people were left dead.

An eight-year-old shadowy insurgency continues to plague the country's Muslim-majority deep south, but the rebels have never been known to attack outside of the region.

The insurgents are not thought to be part of a global jihad movement but rather are rebelling against a long history of perceived discrimination against ethnic Malay Muslims by governments in the Buddhist-majority country.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra also told reporters that authorities in the kingdom had the current situation under control.

"I would like to tell our people and tourists that there is nothing to worry about," she said.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
16-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 15 January 2012 :-

Police believe terror suspect roaming city -
11 embassies issue travel alert

Police are hunting a terror suspect believed to be at large in Bangkok as the number of foreign embassies issuing travel warnings to Thailand increased to 11 Saturday.

Late on Friday night police released a sketch of a man suspected of entering Thailand to launch terrorist attacks, hours after Atris Hussein, a Swedish-Lebanese man with suspected links to the Hezbollah militant group, was apprehended by Thai police at Suvarnabhumi airport.

The suspect is a white Middle-Eastern man who is about 180cm tall with short hair and stubble. Those who believe they may have spotted the suspect are being urged to report to the nearest police station or call 191, said police spokesman Piya Uthayo.

Pol Maj Gen Piya said the man is still believed to be in Bangkok, but police in nearby provinces and other popular tourists destinations such as Pattaya and some southern provinces have been told to be on the lookout for the suspect.

Pol Maj Gen Piya added that all units in the Metropolitan Police Bureau have been instructed to look for the suspect, and as a result the public might see more police checkpoints and searches.

The police have also beefed up security at certain embassies in Bangkok.

"From intelligence reports, the attackers will use explosives, so the public is urged to be vigilant in risk areas, or in buildings visited by a lot of foreigners, and to particularly look for vehicles that have been left in certain areas for a long time," said Pol Maj Gen Piya.

Mr Hussein's arrest prompted foreign embassies, including those of the US, Canada and Australia, to issue travel alerts for Thailand, saying that foreign terrorists may be in the process of looking to launch attacks in tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future.

The warnings irked Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, who said Saturday that he was "disappointed" that embassies have not consulted the Foreign

Ministry according to diplomatic convention before issuing the warnings".

Mr Surapong insisted that Thai security agencies have known about the terrorist plot for a while and have been tracing a group of suspects. He said tourists and investors can have confidence in Thailand's security measures.

National police chief Priewpan Damapong Saturday said charges have not been pressed against Mr Hussein because there is no evidence that he has committed an offence.

Under Thai law, police can detain suspects for up to 60 days after which point they must be charged or deported.

A police source said Mr Hussein told investigators that even though he was a member of Hezbollah, he was not part of the group's militant arm.

In Beirut, Hezbollah official Ghaleb Abu Zainab told LBC television that Mr Hussein is not a Hezbollah member.

The police chief said he had ordered officers to step up security measures at potential targets including Khao San Road, Soi Rambutri, Sukhumvit Soi 22 and other areas with a high density of Western tourists or residents.

Pol Maj Gen Adit Ngamchitsuksi, chief of the Tourist Police, said his bureau had increased security in such areas and had also fanned out officers to gather information on possible terrorist activities in the capital.

Army chief Prayuth Chan-ocha said the public should not panic and let security authorities handle this issue.

"Panic will worsen everything, whether it is the economy, the country or tourism," said Gen Prayuth.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

pojstemp
16-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply bro! Gonna try out one of them tonight.

Awaiting yr FR. Will b in BKK this weekend, ladprao n bangkhen area. Any bros know of good HC, BS in these area? tks.

KatoeyLover69
14-02-2012, 04:36 PM
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Report from Bangkok Post dated 14 February 2012 :-

Bomb attack in Bangkok, one hurt

A bomb exploded in front of a school on Sukhumvit road on Tuesday afternoon, wounding a foreigner and damaging a telephone booth.

Klongton Police said the explosion took place around 2pm outside Kasempithaya School. The injured foreigner lost both of his legs in the blast.

Witnesses told investigators that an unidentified man hurled a bomb into a phone booth and then fled.

Police were investigating and had temporarily closed down Klong Ton and Phra Khanong intersections.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

The Stalker
22-07-2015, 11:20 PM
we should use the specific activity thread instead since it is opened up to us :)

TonyCheong2
12-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Want it cheap, Nataree is still best bet...if only they renovate their rooms....but like what others have also mentioned, I find Copa service on average much better than Nataree.

Note: Not promoting copa, but it is one of the top 3 MP along Ratchada I would usually visit that suit my budget and other preferences. The other 2 being Caesar and La belle. For recent trips, Amsterdam and nataree were disappointments for me, so they don't list in top 3 anymore.

Nataree not really cheap for sideliners unless you talking about fishtank girls which cannot make it lah.

Caesars and La Belle girls are older as on average 25 years old.

For SYTs the no 1 place would have to be Catherine (Rama 9). :D

I think there is an increase in price or I am not too sure if there is a Farang surcharge over there..

All Soapy Massage Parlours have farang surcharge.

TonyCheong2
12-08-2015, 01:47 AM
I tot i saw emmanuelle its like right beside nataree only?

I saw one like massage opposite fortune center diagonally at phra ram 9 ... that one izzit?

There's a reason why I listed out the road names of the Soapy Massage Parlours so a simple search on google maps would suffice.

CEO of Google must resign because until today many are still unable to utilise its multi million dollar powerful search engine. :cool: :p

Ratchadapisek Soapy Massage Parlours
Asoke Intersection: Amsterdam
Soi 7: The Lord, Alaina, Colonze 2
Soi Niam Uthit: Merci (Ex-Madame)
Huai Khwang Intersection: Caesars, Emmanuelle, Hi-Class, Nataree
Soi 17: Poseidon, Copa Cabana, Malibu

BlueDragon193
12-08-2015, 10:29 AM
I used to go with friends to ThanThong MP around Meng Jai junction and the facility consist of hot & cold pools, suana & steam rooms and free desserts and drinks. You can also make use of their facilities at 80 baht per day without massage.

They have more than several fish tank gals and on my previous trip I paid about 2,000 baht. FL sideline also available, need to check with their papasan or mamasan but can't remember the pricing.

Do note, the prices might changed since our last visit and overall, service a ok.

TonyCheong2
12-08-2015, 12:54 PM
My friend once told me he went the lord price was like about 7000 that was like 3 years back at least

Kan si lang expensive!!! :eek:

mystery_man
13-08-2015, 02:54 AM
hi bro,

long time never been to bkk, me also become uncle liao :o

last cheong was at elysee champ, booked a sideliner and paid $4500, during that time though ex, my type no regret and that was more than 10 yrs ago :p (1st time trying model)

2 yrs ago went bkk, didn't go for soapy cos didn't hv enuff time except walking around sukhumvit area saw many middle east women mostly cannot make it, what's their damage and how come suddenly so many middle east women become FLs, can bros advise what's the story behind ?

will be in bkk in sept, been to caesars & emmanuelle before, usually i look for fish tank lady in the region of around $1900 - $2500 if i've not mistaken, too long to recall the past.

been out of the scene for too long, wonder any good massage parlour to reco, preferably sexy mature lady, not the young mid 20s massage girl, don't mind if is a bit older.

can regular cheongsters intro me some places pls, thanks in advance :D

btw beside soapy joint, disco and pubs, where else can i find FLs in bkk, young or mature lady no problem at all, pls advise and give me the location or the thread links pls, thanks bros.

looks like all the past thread all dead

TonyCheong2
13-08-2015, 09:29 AM
last cheong was at elysee champ, booked a sideliner and paid $4500, during that time though ex, my type no regret and that was more than 10 yrs ago :p (1st time trying model)

btw beside soapy joint, disco and pubs, where else can i find FLs in bkk, young or mature lady no problem at all, pls advise and give me the location or the thread links pls,

Champs Elysees has since been renamed as Amsterdam.

FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32295)

atoll
13-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Nataree not really cheap for sideliners unless you talking about fishtank girls which cannot make it lah.

Caesars and La Belle girls are older as on average 25 years old.

For SYTs the no 1 place would have to be Catherine (Rama 9). :D

Haha...thanks for the information on Catherine. Looks like I have to visit there sometime, and drop by La Defense at the same time! There are others that I've always wanted to go like Victoria and Longbeach but the problem is these places not accessible via train. Need to cab or take motosai from train station.

Anyway Ratchada MPs already enough to fulfil my needs, no incentive yet to travel out of the way to look-see. For newbie's info, the rest of the MPs mentioned below is within 800m radius of Huay Kwang MRT station (except Labelle and Amsterdam).

I have preference for OL-type of ladies rather than SYTs. So I naturally gravitate towards those Thai girls in mid-20s. Based on my preference and budget (usually 3k+), MPs like Caesar, La Belle, Copa, Amsterdam more suited for me. I only go Lord on special occasions or with clients. Too ex to chiong but they do have some stunners in the model category! The budget girls there start from 3k+, and they really CMI.

For Madame (now Merci) and Alaina, prices are similar to Caesar if I remember correctly (from around 2500baht and up), but I don't often find girls to my fancy there. Maybe newbies can always explore and give FR on these places, they are seldom mentioned.

Nataree is already one of the cheaper MPs at Ratchada, IF comparing girls of similar standard: like comparing slim, fair, cute SYT-looking WL in Nataree to other girls of such standard elsewhere. For budget of 2600baht, already have good number of choices in Nataree. Other places at least 3k.

If comparing Nataree to Colonze or Hi-Class (is it re-open already?), of course Nataree is expensive. But IMHO quality of girls in Nataree much better. Of course there are value gems in Colonze and Hi-Class, but how often are we lucky enough to find them when we drop in to look see? For first-timers, going Nataree is a no-brainer. There's always so many girls and bound to have one of your preference. I go Nataree as a last resort because I really can't stand the rooms there. Some previous FRs here say rooms have been renovated, but I haven't had a session to verify the fact because I've always found someone in other MPs.

Didn't mention Emanuelle and Poseidon because they are on my ban list.

Sharing info here to help newbies, so appreciate if you do likewise and share your experience here....good and bad.

biatch6969
14-08-2015, 02:28 AM
Nataree rooms still CMI....

mystery_man
14-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Champs Elysees has since been renamed as Amsterdam.

FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32295)

oh i c, guess Amsterdam is not cheap, tks for the link bro ;)

mystery_man
14-08-2015, 04:35 AM
Haha...thanks for the information on Catherine. Looks like I have to visit there sometime, and drop by La Defense at the same time! There are others that I've always wanted to go like Victoria and Longbeach but the problem is these places not accessible via train. Need to cab or take motosai from train station.

Anyway Ratchada MPs already enough to fulfil my needs, no incentive yet to travel out of the way to look-see. For newbie's info, the rest of the MPs mentioned below is within 800m radius of Huay Kwang MRT station (except Labelle and Amsterdam).

I have preference for OL-type of ladies rather than SYTs. So I naturally gravitate towards those Thai girls in mid-20s. Based on my preference and budget (usually 3k+), MPs like Caesar, La Belle, Copa, Amsterdam more suited for me. I only go Lord on special occasions or with clients. Too ex to chiong but they do have some stunners in the model category! The budget girls there start from 3k+, and they really CMI.

For Madame (now Merci) and Alaina, prices are similar to Caesar if I remember correctly (from around 2500baht and up), but I don't often find girls to my fancy there. Maybe newbies can always explore and give FR on these places, they are seldom mentioned.

Nataree is already one of the cheaper MPs at Ratchada, IF comparing girls of similar standard: like comparing slim, fair, cute SYT-looking WL in Nataree to other girls of such standard elsewhere. For budget of 2600baht, already have good number of choices in Nataree. Other places at least 3k.

If comparing Nataree to Colonze or Hi-Class (is it re-open already?), of course Nataree is expensive. But IMHO quality of girls in Nataree much better. Of course there are value gems in Colonze and Hi-Class, but how often are we lucky enough to find them when we drop in to look see? For first-timers, going Nataree is a no-brainer. There's always so many girls and bound to have one of your preference. I go Nataree as a last resort because I really can't stand the rooms there. Some previous FRs here say rooms have been renovated, but I haven't had a session to verify the fact because I've always found someone in other MPs.

Didn't mention Emanuelle and Poseidon because they are on my ban list.

Sharing info here to help newbies, so appreciate if you do likewise and share your experience here....good and bad.

Hi bro atoll, can share why Emanuelle is on your ban list ?

I m more into mature lady, so does Nataree suit me more or which soapy is more likely to find those mature lady, pls advise if you can, thanks.

atoll
14-08-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi bro atoll, can share why Emanuelle is on your ban list ?

I m more into mature lady, so does Nataree suit me more or which soapy is more likely to find those mature lady, pls advise if you can, thanks.

Sorry will not comment on Emanuelle. Just because it's on my ban list doesn't mean that it is on others. I just avoid going previously due to poor attitude of mamasan and girls. Maybe things have changed. Also i never found the sideliners there attractive. They put on too much make up and look 'scary' under the bright lightings.

If what you mean by mature ladies you mean late 20s and above, than any other MPs other than Nataree would be better for you. There's a range of girls avail and im sure you can also find some mature ladies in Nataree in the fish tank, but i don't find them sexy at all (to me they CMI). Yes there may be 1 or 2 sexy mature gems but the prob of finding your preference is lower at Nataree.

Your limitation is your budget. if you strictly looking at 1900-2500 baht, then prob Colonze a better choice. if you raise your budget to 3k, then almost all other MPs except Lord will have sexy mature ladies for the budget.

Timing also matters, but less if you aiming for milf--they're usually avail. Still, better to go after 5pm to 7pm for more choices.

arikop99
14-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Sorry will not comment on Emanuelle. Just because it's on my ban list doesn't mean that it is on others. I just avoid going previously due to poor attitude of mamasan and girls. Maybe things have changed. Also i never found the sideliners there attractive. They put on too much make up and look 'scary' under the bright lightings.

Couldn't agree more about Emmanuelle, they are going downhill fast.

Try Utopia, my favorite of late, just 5 mins drive from Emmanuelle and you will get better girl and better price.

naemlo
14-08-2015, 10:47 AM
if you raise your budget to 3k, then almost all other MPs except Lord will have sexy mature ladies for the budget.

I am just curious, not directing at u.... what is the difference between SG GL which costs about 50 SGD per pop vs 120 SGD in BKK MP? :rolleyes:

I can think of maybe duration, facilities. Anyone wants to add on?

Soi6
14-08-2015, 11:12 AM
I am just curious, not directing at u.... what is the difference between SG GL which costs about 50 SGD per pop vs 120 SGD in BKK MP? :rolleyes:

Bro naemlo..cannot lidat compare lah.
Bkk papasan wear coat and tie you know..Geylang OKT smoke cheap cigarette wear shorts and slippers cannot compare lah.

Bkk soapy have the jacuzzi thing leh..oso have air bed the ger gosok gosok you with soap mah. You long time not go issit.

You go Bkk soapy you feel like VIP..you go Geylang feel like criminal hide here hide there.

Where got same lah.:p

ahtecklim
14-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Thai girls after they take a flight to Singapore are dirty liow mah. But funny thing is when they fly back , they are cleansed thus demanding (and getting) more money.

Singaporean look in the mirror and don't point fingers! We are a new vegetable species called carrotheadtinitus

naemlo
14-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Bkk soapy have the jacuzzi thing leh..oso have air bed the ger gosok gosok you with soap mah. You long time not go issit.

Not all have jacuzzi and air bed. I si beh long time no go f robot in BKK. The last in GL was the era of $40 during my army time. :D While the last Nataree was maybe more than 5 yrs ago :D

I still dun get it why men come Thailand n go MPs regularly. :D What is the difference? No right or wrong answer.

Thai girls after they take a flight to Singapore are dirty liow mah. But funny thing is when they fly back , they are cleansed thus demanding (and getting) more money.

This is opp to those who fly into SG and work in Thai disco. The gers are worshiped as angel. I know an average looking coyote who regularly go SG thai disco to work. She mentioned she earn much more in SG and also share with me the stories of SG men. :D

ahtecklim
14-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Not all have jacuzzi and air bed. I si beh long time no go f robot in BKK. The last in GL was the era of $40 during my army time. :D While the last Nataree was maybe more than 5 yrs ago :D

I still dun get it why men come Thailand n go MPs regularly. :D What is the difference? No right or wrong answer.

I have plenty friend who do that and maybe they have a reason la ; semi valid in my view. Singapore cannot risk kena caught so in Bangkok 'business' trip the mouse comes out to play even if its 10x the price.

I just hope they are more honest instead of saying ......... noooo Thailand girls that don't go sg better cleaner! All BS to me la.

This is opp to those who fly into SG and work in Thai disco. The gers are worshiped as angel. I know an average looking coyote who regularly go SG thai disco to work. She mentioned she earn much more in SG and also share with me the stories of SG men. :D

yinyang
14-08-2015, 12:53 PM
...difference between SG GL which costs about 50 SGD per pop vs 120 SGD in BKK MP?

...Bkk soapy have the jacuzzi thing leh..oso have air bed the ger gosok gosok you with soap mah. You long time not go issit.
You go Bkk soapy you feel like VIP..you go Geylang feel like criminal hide here hide there. Where got same lah.:p

...maybe they have a reason la ; semi valid in my view. Singapore cannot risk kena caught so in Bangkok 'business' trip the mouse comes out to play even if its 10x the price.
The bugger Naemlo's fast and furious type :p Think both ATL and horny soi6 have tried to help explain the mystery.

My 5 satangs worth to add: 90mins (GL 30?), ambience, jacuzzi etc and sideliners. La Belle got no. of model lookalike chiobus, tempted but out of my league. 2 years ago, did the fish tank <3k. Buay pai, and room was nice. Escapism for 90 mins, and maybe can take the edge off for night preying (mean not so hard up for a poke);)

hunterhi
14-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Bro YY, my 大哥 Pro N very Hard to please one... He standard very hard as he live in the land of smile, where 小弟 stay in sillyapore, once we r there we just want to do what like, just like both Bro Soi6 n ATL say I agree as we all may have things we can't do n we want to make our money worth value...

I been to Labelle for the last few visit the her not bad as izzt on the way to Airport 😅 still kind of like where my Tai Kor bring to my best relax place 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

The bugger Naemlo's fast and furious type :p Think both ATL and horny soi6 have tried to help explain the mystery.

My 5 satangs worth to add: 90mins (GL 30?), ambience, jacuzzi etc and sideliners. La Belle got no. of model lookalike chiobus, tempted but out of my league. 2 years ago, did the fish tank <3k. Buay pai, and room was nice. Escapism for 90 mins, and maybe can take the edge off for night preying (mean not so hard up for a poke);)

atoll
14-08-2015, 03:39 PM

Alamak! Simple answer la.... go SG GL you pay 50 SGD but you do most of the work and have to see black face. Go BKK pay 120 SGD the girl do all the work and you get pampered like VIP. From cost-benefit point of view, which would you choose?? :D

Go Thailand of course have to go soapy MP. Where else got pretty girl clean and wash you, pamper you like a big baby, and then make love like you are their tirak? I rather spend the money at soapy MP than barfine from Nana or SC agogo. At least not happy with service I still get cleaned gao gao and leave smelling fresh ;)

Never go see quality of girls in SG GL before, so cannot comment. But I assume the quality of girls in BKK MPs should be better. Otherwise no business for OKTs who bring FLs to Sg. Got many girls in the 3K+ category from BKK MPs come here to work. So might as well ask why pay 150 SGD in BKK MP per pop compared to pay 150 SGD in Sg for 2 pops--for the same girl? My reasoning is along the line of bro ATL--in Singapore don't want to risk kena caught :D

ahtecklim
14-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Alamak! Simple answer la.... go SG GL you pay 50 SGD but you do most of the work and have to see black face. Go BKK pay 120 SGD the girl do all the work and you get pampered like VIP. From cost-benefit point of view, which would you choose?? :D

Go Thailand of course have to go soapy MP. Where else got pretty girl clean and wash you, pamper you like a big baby, and then make love like you are their tirak? I rather spend the money at soapy MP than barfine from Nana or SC agogo. At least not happy with service I still get cleaned gao gao and leave smelling fresh ;)

Never go see quality of girls in SG GL before, so cannot comment. But I assume the quality of girls in BKK MPs should be better. Otherwise no business for OKTs who bring FLs to Sg. Got many girls in the 3K+ category from BKK MPs come here to work. So might as well ask why pay 150 SGD in BKK MP per pop compared to pay 150 SGD in Sg for 2 pops--for the same girl? My reasoning is along the line of bro ATL--in Singapore don't want to risk kena caught :D

I don't agree with your first point , black face on both sides and happy servicewoman both sides as well.

Here's where we also differ. I rather get drunk these days than smelling fresh!

Treemon99
15-08-2015, 12:42 AM

If u r into MILF n mature......... U can try Nataree fishbowl side 2000bht......... Usually after 6pm, there r a few good looking matures doing part time after their day job............ Biwa massage at Petchburi oso have a good selection of matures for less than 1300bht........... The last time i went a year ago, the oldest WL was 45years old........... :eek::D

KonKam
15-08-2015, 07:45 AM
If u r into MILF n mature......... U can try Nataree fishbowl side 2000bht......... Usually after 6pm, there r a few good looking matures doing part time after their day job............ Biwa massage at Petchburi oso have a good selection of matures for less than 1300bht........... The last time i went a year ago, the oldest WL was 45years old........... :eek::D

have upped you back,
great info,,,bro

TonyCheong2
15-08-2015, 01:39 PM
If comparing Nataree to Colonze or Hi-Class (is it re-open already?), of course Nataree is expensive.

Hi-Class has already re-opened some time back but price up a bit if compared to last time. :)

Nataree rooms still CMI....

You should say Nataree rooms were, are and in the future CMI. :p

Try Utopia, my favorite of late, just 5 mins drive from Emmanuelle and you will get better girl and better price.

Hahaha yes Utopia can get some good surprises. :)
Downside is the location a but "ulu" and traffic jams.

the oldest WL was 45years old.

For 30 years old and up lau goh lovers please head over to Petchaburi Soapy Massage Parlours.
Cheap and good! :D

TonyCheong2
16-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Hi Bro,

Saw your posts on MP suggestions.
Am going BKK next week so I'm planning to try Catherine.
Usually their girls mostly SYTs?
And is 7pm a good time to go?

Sorry I usually chiong Copa but wanna try SYTs this time.
Appreciate your help!

Catherine Soapy Massage Parlour is known for SYTs.

All Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours will have full strength of girls around 6:00 - 6:30pm.
Also you'll not have the opportunity to see ang pai masseuses in the fishtank.

Good kangtao will depend on your rapport with cheer guest or brought by resident regulars.
If you've humsup Thai friend that visit Soapy Massage Parlours weekly confirm his cheer guest will recommend cheap and good serwit puyings. :p

westernoutback
16-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the advice bro Tony!

If I do manage to try I'll drop a FR next week.

chakachaka
16-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Ok just in. Just finished a session at nataree. The room i went into is fully renovated. No more plasters falling of walls, yellow bathtub, dinky aircon...

Not sure if its fully renovated or just some rooms only.

Also, fking happy that i picked a girl with very very nice pair of c cup tits. Its absolutely puurrrfeectt..

TonyCheong2
17-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Ok just in. Just finished a session at nataree. The room i went into is fully renovated. No more plasters falling of walls, yellow bathtub, dinky aircon...

Not sure if its fully renovated or just some rooms only.

Also, fking happy that i picked a girl with very very nice pair of c cup tits. Its absolutely puurrrfeectt..

New Nataree rooms!? :eek:
Must buy 4D/ToTo liao!
Later today surely upsurge of Singaporeans go and cheong Nataree. :D

555 looks like you had fun with dua liap neh neh! :p
What's the tag no?
Maybe can go look see look see during September. :D

chakachaka
17-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Do i have the luxury to go with u? Haha

Err i picked sideliners, so no tag. Her name is lili. She aint big breast, but her breast damn shapely and nice small nips. Do u want her contact? Haha. But im sure nataree got so much stocks

TonyCheong2
17-08-2015, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the advice bro Tony!

If I do manage to try I'll drop a FR next week.

Please do. :D

Do i have the luxury to go with u? Haha

Will jio you once I can confirm my schedule.
GE coming. :)

Treemon99
20-08-2015, 10:24 AM
For 30 years old and up lau goh lovers please head over to Petchaburi Soapy Massage Parlours.
Cheap and good! :D

Ikr......... :D After good serwit can take 30bht motorsai go to SD Mookata for 239bht seafood mookata buffet to replenish protein.......... :D

TonyCheong2
20-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Ikr......... :D After good serwit can take 30bht motorsai go to SD Mookata for 239bht seafood mookata buffet to replenish protein.......... :D

SD Mookata near to La Belle right? :D

TonyCheong2
22-08-2015, 03:36 PM
I am at copa cabana now have alcohol and member. Do pm me if interested. Need to clear my member and alcohol by today. Heading back to singapore tmr.

5555 you divesting from Bangkok's entertainment sector arh? :p

TonyCheong2
22-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Any idea what is the operating time for this place?

Opening hours for all Soapy Massage Parlours are 12:00pm - 00:00am
Best selection at 6:00 - 6:30pm.
Last order usually at 11pm.

Ang pais will not be displayed at fish tank or lounge.

Treemon99
23-08-2015, 08:46 AM
SD Mookata near to La Belle right? :D

Yes sir.......... Further down La Belle about 15mins walk......... Open till 2am :D

TonyCheong2
26-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Poseidon is only worth the trip for their fried rice.

You sibei ho go Soapy MP for food only! :eek: :p

Food at Hi-Class not bad last time.
Now not sure. :D

BlueDragon193
26-08-2015, 02:28 PM
You sibei ho go Soapy MP for food only! :eek: :p

Food at Hi-Class not bad last time.
Now not sure. :D

Should try their popular creamy Tom Yam at Poseidon and Pad Thai wrap in omelette at Copa...aroi..aroi.

Thug Sing
26-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Thanks to all bros for yr support.

TonyCheong2
26-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Should try their popular creamy Tom Yam at Poseidon and Pad Thai wrap in omelette at Copa...aroi..aroi.

Yup I know the Tom Yam at Poseidon is solid! :D

Pork Cutlet Curry Rice at La Defense my favourite! :p

Treemon99
26-08-2015, 05:48 PM

The pork stew at Copa sibei ho jiak......... :D

BlueDragon193
26-08-2015, 09:28 PM

The pork stew at Copa sibei ho jiak......... :D

On top of that, Watana Hotel opposite Copa & Poseidon served nice Thai foods at a reasonable price. After midnight, can see several MP & Club gals having their supper there.:D

Treemon99
26-08-2015, 10:16 PM
On top of that, Watana Hotel opposite Copa & Poseidon served nice Thai foods at a reasonable price. After midnight, can see several MP & Club gals having their supper there.:D

And further down copa, theres a nice restaurant n bar called 60s Tree Bar.......... Very relax retro atmosphere for a good chill night........ Often sight MP gers there too after their work......... :D

naemlo
27-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Thanks to all bros for yr support.

What did they support u??? :confused:

Hurhurrahrah
31-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Went to Nataree this last weekend, timing just before 4pm.
They had about 50 girls ready at about that time, which was way beyond what Emmanuelle and Alaina had to offer :cool:

And to clear up what bros have been saying recently, I had a nice room on the 4th floor. So yes, seems like Nataree has been renovating their place :D

TonyCheong2
31-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Went to Nataree this last weekend, timing just before 4pm.
They had about 50 girls ready at about that time, which was way beyond what Emmanuelle and Alaina had to offer :cool:

And to clear up what bros have been saying recently, I had a nice room on the 4th floor. So yes, seems like Nataree has been renovating their place :D

This week Nataree will have a sudden surge of business after your postive post. :p

Hurhurrahrah
31-08-2015, 07:56 PM
This week Nataree will have a sudden surge of business after your postive post. :p
^ Good thing they actually have the manpower to handle the crowd then :D

TonyCheong2
31-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Good thing they actually have the manpower to handle the crowd then

Hope they have contingency plans for crowd control. :D

Kanasai later queues long long macam go Polyclinic to see doctor like that! :eek:
Must take queue no. or not? :p

555 got CHAS or Pioneer Generation card subsidies boh? :D

Treemon99
03-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Hope they have contingency plans for crowd control.

Kanasai later queues long long macam go Polyclinic to see doctor like that! :eek:
Must take queue no. or not? :p

Nbzzz once i had to queue along corridor to wait for rooms along with other mongers........ :eek::p

TonyCheong2
03-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Nbzzz once i had to queue along corridor to wait for rooms along with other mongers........

Also queue together with Xiao Qiang(s) and Xiao Di Tu(s) arh? :eek: :p
Like that jin sad leh 5555. :D

On a serious note since you don't mind queuing please remember to queue and vote.
EMPOWER YOUR COCK! :D

sgkingfisher69
08-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Hi Guys

My apology to post such a dumb questions here. I am leaving for Bangkok now and will probably reach the hotel around 11:30pm. Have not been to BKK for almost 5 years and lost all information. Questions:

Soapy Massage

- Which are the good ones and their operating hours? I remember the joint like Posoidon, Emmanuel etc...

Drinks & Pickup (Skimpy dressed ladies behind bar counter for pickup. May have some young gals etc

- Remember joints like Soy 39 but that was like 10 years back. Any good recommendation and their operating hours.

Any interesting things to do :-)

Thank you and appreciate it very much.

BangBang420
09-09-2015, 02:03 AM
Depends on your location. Late night, do not have high expectations for girls. Go with the flow, you might just be lucky enough to find gems in agogo bars or thermae. Bath house, you should try 7ish for best selections.

Truth is, there are so many syts in Bangkok... Or you could always go to the massage paulors near soi cowboy if you don't see anyone you like in the bar. Many of those establishments open late... Good luck!!

trisno
10-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Went to Nataree this last weekend,
what bros have been saying recently, I had a nice room on the 4th floor. So yes, seems like Nataree has been renovating their place :D

Awesome news. I was always thinking if only nataree would make their place nicer. For me if combine nataree girls selection and la belle facilities, it would be heaven. I will freaking go there everday when I go to BKK lol

sgoh18
11-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Awesome news. I was always thinking if only nataree would make their place nicer. For me if combine nataree girls selection and la belle facilities, it would be heaven. I will freaking go there everday when I go to BKK lol

Oh yes, Nataree has been my fav joint in Bangkok. The charges are reasonable and the facilities are decent. Gals are above average. What more could I expect?

TonyCheong2
11-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Oh yes, Nataree has been my fav joint in Bangkok. The charges are reasonable and the facilities are decent. Gals are above average. What more could I expect?

The charges are reasonable and the facilities are decent. Xiao Qiangs size are above average. What more could I expect? :p

PleasePCC
11-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Can dear dear senior bros advise if all WLs in soapies like Nataree are of legal age?
Dun want to be accused of having carnal relationships with minors....sure die wan...

TonyCheong2
11-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Can dear dear senior bros advise if all WLs in soapies like Nataree are of legal age?
Dun want to be accused of having carnal relationships with minors....sure die wan...

Since long time ago Nataree is infamous for hiring grey area sideliner puyings.
You say leh? ;)
Fishtank MILFs safe lah if you scared. :p

During my younger days I always see police checking.
Now not sure because donkey years never go Nataree to lim kopi.
Drinks price too expensive! :mad:

Treemon99
11-09-2015, 04:35 PM
The charges are reasonable and the facilities are decent. Xiao Qiangs size are above average. What more could I expect? :p

Rooms have improved over the last 1 year.......... Theres been renovations on n off but tink they can do better in terms of facilities n offering more on its food menu..........:p Then again Nataree pride itself on its quantity of gers n syts never facilities so haizzzzz

TonyCheong2
11-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Rooms have improved over the last 1 year.......... Theres been renovations on n off but tink they can do better in terms of facilities n offering more on its food menu..........:p Then again Nataree pride itself on its quantity of gers n syts never facilities so haizzzzz

Besides facilities the F&B price is super rip off compared to nearby Soapys! :mad:

rewolbwons
14-09-2015, 02:07 AM
First time going BKK. Can someone PM me address for Catherine for Soapy?

TonyCheong2
14-09-2015, 03:47 PM

555 I think Google need to invest more money into developing their search engine to be more dummy proof! :p

naemlo
14-09-2015, 03:52 PM

Catherine closed and changed to Holland. Search for Holland MP.

TonyCheong2
14-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Catherine closed and changed to Holland. Search for Holland MP.

You sibei ho! :D

freerange
15-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Live reporting, if u're planning to visit a soapy today, call first. Was at Spain's and there was only 1 girl available. OKT claimed police checking all soapies, so v limited stock turning up for work. Dun blame me if his info is wrong, but a phone call could save u wasted time