PDA

View Full Version : any recommendation on big boobs at PT?

dan761
20-03-2002, 09:31 PM
kindly share with me, a diehard big boob fan. thanks

billy
20-03-2002, 11:51 PM
Unlike GL gals, you get to see the gals in PT as to whether they are big or not...so why still ask for 1st hand (or boobs) info...?
Sometime, the funs lie in the searching process, u kn?

Ok lah, give u one hint...try H5G18....the rest, "see" for yourself.....

bustit
21-03-2002, 12:48 AM
Ok lah, give u one hint...try H5G18....the rest, "see" for yourself..... [/B][/QUOTE]

try H5R8 (if i am not wrong) her name is celine. looks is ok but got big boobs. i feel that her service is above average compared to the rest of the pt gals.

H4R6 also have big boobs (basically she is fat, that's why) very very bad service.

gl is basically still better, i am diverting all my funds to their

DotCom
24-03-2002, 02:10 PM
>>>try H5R8 (if i am not wrong) her name is celine. looks is ok but got big boobs. i feel that her service is above average compared to the rest of the pt gals. <<<

It's H5R11 Celine...

Few other big boobs;
H1R1/9
H2R10
H3R98
H5R66
H11R4
H24R18

DotCom
:rolleyes:

phenom
10-04-2002, 02:31 AM
I'm not really into the PT scene, but as happen to pass by the area this afternoon, went in for a little look-see. Being a melons freak, I was naturally on the lookout for those cantaloupes. Spotted quite a few but with 2 exceptions they are all grown on old, fat, and/or ugly hags. One, from H9R13a is a tall bespectacled, reasonably passable friendly thirtysomething lady. The other, from H11R4 can be considered as somewhat of a beauty, at least as measured by PT standards. Her boobs are really quite large, in fact they are the biggest I've seen in PT during this short 20min tour. She does look a bit aloof but that attitude might change for the better once the doors are closed.

DotCom
11-04-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by phenom
One, from H9R13a is a tall bespectacled, reasonably passable friendly thirtysomething lady. The other, from H11R4 can be considered as somewhat of a beauty, at least as measured by PT standards. Her boobs are really quite large, in fact they are the biggest I've seen in PT during this short 20min tour. She does look a bit aloof but that attitude might change for the better once the doors are closed.

Hi Phenom,

H9R13a is a ah-kua...a transvestite...jus for ur info onli...
Other 20s big boobs are H3R98 and H17R6...

Adios!
DotCom

michaelzens
11-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Yo Dotcom,

Pat is at H3R11 right, she is not so a good fuck for $50... Who will u recommend, not the so ang pai ones like H11R1 & 9. And H7 level R1. Thanks

Sincere21
11-04-2002, 08:13 PM
HI Guys!
DC, I din know that H9R13A is a transvy! hehe- luckily I din give him/her a try.
As for H11R4, that's Chu'er. Gotta admit that she does look a lil aloof. But that's coz she's probably the most bored gal in the house. Her FJ is completely SOP, but her BJ is vv good. She will suck on your balls too. Her bj is so good that most og my F sessions with her don't last too long!
Having said all that, I must say that her boobs are truly huge-imho bigger than Amy H3R98.

Pat's svc seems to give gone down- But sometimes you may be lucky if you catch her on her hornier days. Her face gets red easily after you hump her good.

Anyone here made Pat cum before?

ongthai
05-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Any update on bog boob?
Im a big boobs lover, but always met those A+B Cup type... sigh...
Use to c Ice from BHC, bu not enugh $, so have to go GL or PT.
Any guide on Big Boobs @ GL & PT
Thanks.
:)

hihiguy
05-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Any update on bog boob?
Im a big boobs lover, but always met those A+B Cup type... sigh...
Use to c Ice from BHC, bu not enugh $, so have to go GL or PT.
Any guide on Big Boobs @ GL & PT
Thanks.
:)

Yo Bro, just go down to Petain and take a look urself....
and choose the biggest boobs ard.... anyway normally those bigger boobs gals are nt so gd looking.. but then who cares rite ??? the big boobs already made up for everything !!!! heee heee

im a big boobs lover too ~!~!~

ongthai
05-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks HihiGuy. :cool:
Where do u go normally?
Both GL, PT & HC? :confused:

Yo Bro, just go down to Petain and take a look urself....
and choose the biggest boobs ard.... anyway normally those bigger boobs gals are nt so gd looking.. but then who cares rite ??? the big boobs already made up for everything !!!! heee heee

im a big boobs lover too ~!~!~

Castrol
05-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Bros, this is my main reason to go Petain nowadays.
H5R66 (upstairs, first room on the right).
actually i always fail to see her room no., but she told me R66.

The boobs should be a massive C+ or D. one for the boobsquad.
what usually happens whenever i step inside:

we go "bath" together in the small bathroom, she washes my ass with soap as well.

on the bed, she starts lick and sucking my neenee, all the way down to my knees, then swallows my balls.
after that she pushes up my thighs and start slurping my assO!

i will grasp for air before she begins to blow my poker (w/o cap) in earnest. i have never cummed by BJ before, i mean without the extra aid of stroking by hand.
but so far i didnt make it past her BJ 2 times already, unloaded into her mouth, and FJ gone!
the BJ is mo tak teng!

after tahan tahan, ok she stops the BJ, puts the helmet for me, sat on my poker and starts rocking while sucking my nee nee at the same time, shiok boy.....

ok now my turn, dog style, very fair and big buttocks!
last act is missionary, but before i screw in, i will suck her tits. i always want to suck earlier, but she will siam here and there, say do this do that first etc..... but at least she still allows lah.

damage - $50
body - plump
face - average
service - i think quite worth the $50 due to the hardworking licking and BBBJ from her, plus bathing also.
and yes, also the tits.
COO - malaysia (chinese)

i usually manage to get her btw 3pm to 6pm weekdays.
she looks dao, but is actually quite friendly.

mac75sg
06-01-2005, 03:31 PM
:) :) I think her name is Sandy..is i'm not wrong...btw should be $40..Why..$50???