PDA

View Full Version : Sherine/IT/Incredible Hulk's photo

lesnar
20-10-2004, 10:34 AM
Start this thread to share Sherine/IT/Incredible Hulk's photo. Hope can be of some help here to let Bros to recognise this MONSTER, just in case anybody met this guy while freelancing.....

PM me your email address, and i will email to you.....

WahLan
20-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks to Lesnar for the photo...

What can i say...i think i've seen hippo's assholes which look better than IT. In some ways i also feel sorry for IT, in the same way i feel sorry for King ####, Frankenstein's monster and Godzilla. Hey, they're all monsters looking for a big hug in the end :P

WOWKAOZ
20-10-2004, 10:43 AM
bro why not just put it put here for all to view. no need to give face to IT :)

biatch6969
20-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Start this thread to share Sherine/IT/Incredible Hulk's photo. Hope can be of some help here to let Bros to recognise this MONSTER, just in case anybody met this guy while freelancing.....

omg....how u took tat SHIM photo ???
maybe u can post it up in the adult discussion forum ??

WahLan
20-10-2004, 10:44 AM
I'm also wondering who IT posed for...can smile some more...

damn scary thought :D

lesnar
20-10-2004, 10:45 AM
bro why not just put it put here for all to view. no need to give face to IT :)

I cannot post attachment leh......i really cannot stand IT.....he took advantage of a 17yr old kid, forcing BBBJ!!! Think its somewhere in the thread of "Sherine"

IT is causing unrest in the community here.....how can we just back and do nothing??

WahLan
20-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Got take advantage meh? I tot the kid just pacify IT into doing nothing??? Anyway the kid also asking for trouble lah, 17 only look for FL... hahaha this is one lesson he'll never forget

lesnar
20-10-2004, 10:49 AM
Got take advantage meh? I tot the kid just pacify IT into doing nothing??? Anyway the kid also asking for trouble lah, 17 only look for FL... hahaha this is one lesson he'll never forget

I thought i saw the thread says IT forced the boy to BBBJ? NVM i go find and revert..... :mad:

guzzler
20-10-2004, 10:49 AM
After seeing this photo, I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry or puke!

I'm just glad that I never crossed paths with it.

biatch6969
20-10-2004, 10:59 AM

whoa 17 !!! tats the lesson for letting sXX rule ur brains...hahaha

lesnar
20-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Its here....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=18045&page=9&pp=30

Written by one of the Bro here....

tell u pple the truth, there was this one poor brother who fell prey to this beast...

He PMed me quite some time ago and i think i shd tell his encounter here to warn u pple...

The same thing happeend to him.. booked hotel room and IT turned up and rushed in.. this little brother blur blur small size then IT that chao FAT ah qua went to BJ our dear fren!!! YUCK!!, imagine u were that brother and u look DOWN only to see a KUM-KUM- look a like sucking on your BROTHERS?!??

After that incident, our dear fren never posted here again. He was so Depressed that he almost went MAD and since that incident, he never DIYed.. looks like his whole life is changed... its time someone stands out and give IT a good police report and jail IT!

WahLan
20-10-2004, 11:10 AM
after reading that i'm experiencing what John Travolta sang about in GREASE:

"I got chills multiplyin'..." :eek:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... so gross.

biatch6969
20-10-2004, 11:11 AM
if i post out the pic , will my points be deducted ???

lesnar
20-10-2004, 11:13 AM
You can post the pic meh??

evo7_5
20-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Wa lan eh,,,
saw the photo..
nearly puke man,,
can imagine the butterflies in the 17 yr old boy who was forced to do bbbj..

uncle30's
20-10-2004, 11:16 AM
bro Lesnar....can't imagine how u able to get this MONSTER photo. Too bad I don't know how to post it in SB forum to let others know how IT looks like...haha

WahLan
20-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Bros... we're giving IT more publicity that it needs. Can you imagine IT reading this forum and jacking off to it because of all the attention we're giving to IT?? :(

lesnar
20-10-2004, 11:18 AM
I got IT's photo from one of the BRo here...i also forgot which Bro Liao...i think we normal users cannot post attachment in SB Forum....

biatch6969
20-10-2004, 11:21 AM
how abt tis :

http://img101.exs.cx/img101/9008/freak.jpg

Typhoon6x
20-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Is that IT????????????????????? :eek:

lesnar
20-10-2004, 11:26 AM
how abt tis :

http://img101.exs.cx/img101/9008/freak.jpg

Wah Bro, how you post the Pic one? Can teach me??

Save me the trouble to send email..great!!

So Bro here....now your know how IT looks like liao?!!

:eek:

Typhoon6x
20-10-2004, 11:37 AM
IT actual arrive at the hotel looking like this???? :eek: Wah....ppl on the street must think there a Freak Show in town. He reminds me of one of my soldier during NS days.....Wah his does everything damn slow one.....worst of all........HIS B.O.........................smell like shit. Poor fellow kanna nick named "STINK BOMB"

biatch6969
20-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Wah Bro, how you post the Pic one? Can teach me??

Save me the trouble to send email..great!!

So Bro here....now your know how IT looks like liao?!!

u get the upload to any pics server like photobucket or imageshack.us
then from there paste xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to a thread

Boss30
20-10-2004, 11:45 AM
The one I met is darker with shorter hair. Talked with her in chatline, 4-5 months ago and she said her name is Sherine/Sheryl and she is malay. Met her in the hotel room but I was very firm with her. I talked rudely and she dare not do anything.

sjb1994
20-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Bro lensar, really don't know what to say. Sad for her/him as is not her/his fault to look like that. But can't blame us here as she/he is the one who start the flame. Just can say sorry for those brother who met her, and sad for the 17yr boy, his life has change. :rolleyes:

sjb1994
20-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Again thanks for the photo. And thanks bro biatch for posting the photo here. It help us to avoid the trap.

lesnar
20-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Bro lensar, really don't know what to say. Sad for her/him as is not her/his fault to look like that. But can't blame us here as she/he is the one who start the flame. Just can say sorry for those brother who met her, and sad for the 17yr boy, his life has change. :rolleyes:

Actually i have nothing against this IT.....just get the information from SB Forum, and avoid making appointment with IT.

But what he did to the Bro here is causing unrest in the community here!!

jaucifer
20-10-2004, 12:47 PM
Oh, the HORROR.....*point to pic*.....a living nightmare...........lucky....never call the number yet. Once got it from the Wendy posts, but found the first few numbers familiar, thus I made a search and guess wat, its IT's number.....

thinabit
20-10-2004, 12:53 PM
:eek: *...PUKE..*...Thanks for Bro lesnar for sending the pic, din notice it was already posted in the fourm...

I puke on my keyboard when I open Bro lesnar email...damm this freaking IT should be cull, someone call SPCA please!

fifaguy
20-10-2004, 01:21 PM
Hi everyone,

If the pic posted is the infamous sherrine I might have seen him few years back.

Once I was on irc, chatted with a gal and eventually when we meet up, she look like the pic.

Perhaps luckily I see him toking to a fren in malay regarding army life, then I decided to give the slip.

no wonder I feel the pic familar.

dudick
20-10-2004, 01:29 PM
After I see the photo, this is my FR

look: 0 - (like shit, no think shit looks nicer than her)
Boobs: Dun bother, think she dun have, or I think it put orange inside
figure: 0 - Looks like a tank
bj: sure beat (it up) job
fj: u sure??? c him brother how to stand!!!
attitude: 0, it sure have altitude PROBLEM
damage: $1,000,000--It pay me
RTF : Ya, return to beat him up anytime

*Since gender is undefined, "it" will be used to represt him :D

Castrol
20-10-2004, 02:09 PM
:eek: *...PUKE..*...Thanks for Bro lesnar for sending the pic, din notice it was already posted in the fourm...

I puke on my keyboard when I open Bro lesnar email...damm this freaking IT should be cull, someone call SPCA please!

SPCA?? call the GHOSTBUSTERS!!

Acidburn
20-10-2004, 02:14 PM
She looks like one of the shows that eddie murphy had acted where he has multiple identities....professor...something.....can't really remember :D

Hell666Boy
20-10-2004, 02:31 PM
you mean nutty professor?

seeing IT's photo makes me think twice abt looking FLs up. gives me the shivers...

Castrol
20-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Nutty Professor? yeah hahaha!

Orgasmic
20-10-2004, 02:40 PM
"[Got take advantage meh? I tot the kid just pacify IT into doing nothing??? Anyway the kid also asking for trouble lah, 17 only look for FL... hahaha this is one lesson he'll never forget"

---> Ya loh he looking for FL mah.. IT is a FL what - FL ( Fat Lian ) .. at least thats HOW IT viewed itself to be.. lol

Orgasmic
20-10-2004, 02:45 PM
QUOTE: "The one I met is darker with shorter hair. Talked with her in chatline, 4-5 months ago and she said her name is Sherine/Sheryl and she is malay. Met her in the hotel room but I was very firm with her. I talked rudely and she dare not do anything."

LET me confirm IT 's appearance.. I think that pic is IT. Just that IT was supposed to have short hair la.. Those normal guy short short hair.. think this brother who posted the pic of IT was just trying to spice things up by making IT "prettier"

Come to think of it... The REAL IT LOOKED DARN UGLIER I REALLI MEAN MORE MORE DARN UGLIER THAN THE ONE IN THE PIC!

sadsea
20-10-2004, 03:16 PM
thanks very much for posting the IT pic, don't need tp pity him, he deserve it, who he think he is, always threaten people. hope this ass hole go to hell.

evo7_5
20-10-2004, 04:54 PM
It has changed it's number.. its no longer in use man..
so all ppl beware..

SgtPepper
20-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Man this is the uglist bitch i ever seen . Even freddy krugger looks better . I can't imagine there are bros out there that even want to touch her .SIC

WahLan
20-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Man this is the uglist bitch i ever seen . Even freddy krugger looks better . I can't imagine there are bros out there that even want to touch her .SIC

Dude, calling this a bitch is an insult to bitches everywhere.

Peace.

lawry
20-10-2004, 06:33 PM
It has changed it's number.. its no longer in use man..
so all ppl beware..

hmm.. she must have been reading sammyboy forum....
or her/his gay lover must have told her/him.

blackadder
20-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Reminds me of Ru Hua hahahaha
eh no... Ru Hua still looks 100 times better ;p

synbios
20-10-2004, 09:27 PM
omg...thanks for the warning :eek:

spermmann2003
20-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Poor 17 yr old kid, must be trumatised forever.

Lucky my friend jio me cheong tat night, so sms IT say meet up another day. Sibei heng or i kena IT also

ca1vin
20-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Oh my god..!
It looks like a monster man..

BlurWolfe
21-10-2004, 12:01 AM
how abt tis :

Thanks a lot Bros,

Now we all know how IT looks like

Beware

BW

staff
21-10-2004, 01:02 AM
tis fucking ar gua really sploit the name of sherine man ....na ba such nice name being used by him , really feel like grabing a dog dick and slap it on his face ,
tot of naming my daughter sherenne or shereen , but cb , sound like same as tis cb sherine , really turn me off
if got chance , have tat veru urge to use a stunt baton on his farking asshole man , let him feel the 20,000 volts let him song song bastard

cyrus
21-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Nutty Professor? yeah hahaha!

Nutty Professor still ok ... more like martin ... from the bad boys .. who cross dress as a granny ... that's more like it...

asdfghjkl
21-10-2004, 02:14 AM
if got chance , have tat veru urge to use a stunt baton on his farking asshole man , let him feel the 20,000 volts let him song song bastard

bro.. u got the use of a stunt gun?? perharps we can have a hunting time for IT.. hehe

wonderfix
21-10-2004, 02:21 AM
the pic really freak me out..... thanks to the brother who post it up but then, i scared i have nightmares....

Rainman
21-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Wow.... At last I get to see the ugly pic of this famous creature...

Thanks Bro for sharing......

mAgIcIaN
21-10-2004, 03:28 PM
After I see the photo, this is my FR

look: 0 - (like shit, no think shit looks nicer than her)
Boobs: Dun bother, think she dun have, or I think it put orange inside
figure: 0 - Looks like a tank
bj: sure beat (it up) job
fj: u sure??? c him brother how to stand!!!
attitude: 0, it sure have altitude PROBLEM
damage: $1,000,000--It pay me
RTF : Ya, return to beat him up anytime

*Since gender is undefined, "it" will be used to represt him :D

HAHAHAHAHA ROFL.... good one.....

Phucker
21-10-2004, 06:57 PM
your IT is not alone, look at its sistas in China....*puke*

China Ah Gua 01 (http://www.geocities.com/phuckersg/sammyboy/chinaahgua01.jpg)

China Ah Gua 02 (http://www.geocities.com/phuckersg/sammyboy/chinaahgua02.jpg)

China Ah Gua 03 (http://www.geocities.com/phuckersg/sammyboy/chinaahgua03.jpg)

China Ah Gua 04 (http://www.geocities.com/phuckersg/sammyboy/chinaahgua04.jpg)

staff
21-10-2004, 11:18 PM
bro.. u got the use of a stunt gun?? NO i DUN ,dun sabotage me haha . perharps we can have a hunting time for IT.. hehe

:eek: wait 1 day police caome kock my hse door ar hehe

Compass68
21-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Wow!! lucky i never kena such thing man...

how da hell this thing allow someone to take its pic?? Da camera must be spoilt liao.. or like a cursed thing.. pity the model and the owner.

Now we know wat to look out for.. or do we? Phone numbers got no faces leh.. so how?

oledi shivering from nervous fright

BlurWolfe
22-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Thanks to the Bros also get deduct points??????
:(

orgasmatron
22-10-2004, 04:04 AM
IT really does exist!!

Tai_zi21
22-10-2004, 06:47 AM
I thought only Those FL with Gd services can have a thread of their own!
Can't imagine the Incredible Hulk also can have Thread of it own! Haha

Anyway i think must find the Sherine to Give him a Gd beating 1 of these days!

Any Samster wan to Volunteer? :D

George28_1976
22-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Oh holy shit... it really look like incredible hulk only that its not green...
wonder how the brudder took it's pic?? :confused:

truthnlies
22-10-2004, 10:06 AM
wah ! "IT" is super gross !!! if i meet her up, i am DOOM !!! sure kanna overpowered by "her" ... *sob sob ...

IceBerg
23-10-2004, 12:59 AM
wah ! "IT" is super gross !!! if i meet her up, i am DOOM !!! sure kanna overpowered by "her" ... *sob sob ...

Thanx to bro Lesnar for e pic of e IT!!!!! "She" looks like a FL u tried a yr back!!!! Well to make it clear is i nearly kana rape by "her"!!! call to book her as she say she from NTU 36C 25 35 .. .. book a rm n wait ... when she came i look out from e pin hole n got a shock of my life ..... a monster which no where near her statis standing there !!!!! Open e door wif e door chain on n ask who "she" looking for n i deny if it's me who call her ... quickly off my hp then wait for an hr then i left !!! Scared like hell man!!!!!!@!!

Warning to all bros ... !!!!!

Cheers

ThaiG
23-10-2004, 10:37 AM
But actually if u ask me 'it' looks more funny :D than ugly. BTW do all hotel room doors have a pin-hole to look? must always get one tat hav

orgasmatron
27-10-2004, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=IceBerg]Thanx to bro Lesnar for e pic of e IT!!!!! "She" looks like a FL u tried a yr back!!!! Well to make it clear is i nearly kana rape by "her"!!! call to book her as she say she from NTU 36C 25 35 .. .. book a rm n wait ... when she came i look out from e pin hole n got a shock of my life ..... a monster which no where near her statis standing there !!!!! Open e door wif e door chain on n ask who "she" looking for n i deny if it's me who call her ... quickly off my hp then wait for an hr then i left !!! Scared like hell man!!!!!!@!!

Cheers[/QUOTE

IT could be right abt the NTU part....Most likely an experiment went terribly wrong during one of the Secret Science Experiment conducted by NTU... Budget $5000 only....obviously cock up lah!

Doomas
27-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Someone shd shoot IT and put IT out of ITS misery *shudder*

IT is the prime reason why I dare not try FL.

lesnar
28-10-2004, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=IceBerg]Thanx to bro Lesnar for e pic of e IT!!!!! "She" looks like a FL u tried a yr back!!!! Well to make it clear is i nearly kana rape by "her"!!! call to book her as she say she from NTU 36C 25 35 .. .. book a rm n wait ... when she came i look out from e pin hole n got a shock of my life ..... a monster which no where near her statis standing there !!!!! Open e door wif e door chain on n ask who "she" looking for n i deny if it's me who call her ... quickly off my hp then wait for an hr then i left !!! Scared like hell man!!!!!!@!!

Cheers[/QUOTE

IT could be right abt the NTU part....Most likely an experiment went terribly wrong during one of the Secret Science Experiment conducted by NTU... Budget $5000 only....obviously cock up lah!

This is very funny...hahahaha

Maybe IT is trying some experiment to become green Incredible Hulk, but because of low budget, cock up somewhere, and became what SHE is today.....kekekeke :D :eek:

Acidburn
28-10-2004, 10:34 AM
Hope NTU only did one experiment, else there will be more than 1 IT :D

sacs
31-10-2004, 01:41 PM
eheheh..... "he" have been calling me n my friend. that day call my friend in the wee morning at 5am! ehehe...

damn it man! when we chat with him, ask can do 4some? he say yes..... and tell us to shoot inside "her"!!!! eheheheh... puke man!!!

biatch6969
31-10-2004, 03:44 PM
maybe IT is actualyl a very pretty gal...but when she turns horny....her shirt will burst and she will turn to the type of HUMAN as the pic show

Lawrence1713
31-10-2004, 03:48 PM
maybe IT is actualyl a very pretty gal...but when she turns horny....her shirt will burst and she will turn to the type of HUMAN as the pic show

She will tell you:"Don't make me horny.....you won't like me when i am horny!!!" hahahahaha

banana
01-11-2004, 02:43 AM
this is a very entertaining thread. cant stop myself LOL. :D

Doomas
01-11-2004, 05:00 AM
Hahahahaha, that's a good one! :D

Imagine Lou Ferrigno giving you a blow :eek:

She will tell you:"Don't make me horny.....you won't like me when i am horny!!!" hahahahaha

petercm888
01-11-2004, 10:42 AM
Tks Bro Lesnar email me "Hulk" pic. Look so "pretty". IT look like Philipino or Thai. Bro can verify where IT from?

fisher king
01-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Hahaha. This thread gets better every day. But bros, I'm not sure if she is the Hulk though. More likely, she is the reincarnation of Obelix. Dont you folks see the resemblance? From a safe distance, say something in Roman and watch her/IT go wild...et tu Sherine!

hansolo712
01-11-2004, 05:27 PM
maybe it's the result of wonder woman kenna raped by hulk?

lengleng1
01-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Thks Lesnar for the HULK pics. The face really sucks! Someone pls throw a punch on 'her' bloody face!

jackylee
02-11-2004, 02:15 AM
i curious who took the pic leh.. :D still can pose in a happy face.. if kena shot shout be shocked and angry wad :rolleyes:

carlsson
02-11-2004, 11:24 AM
This Hulk looks like one of the babok cashier at Caltex petrol station along East Coast Rd (opp the famous prawn noodle stall).....hehehee.....gross. :D

Hehehehee.....any fellow samsters notice it too?

badboyxtreme
02-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Muahahahah, looks kinda familiar, Now where have i Seen him? Any plans for him? Let me know. I wanna be part of it :D

banana
02-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Muahahahah, looks kinda familiar, Now where have i Seen him? Any plans for him? Let me know. I wanna be part of it :D

hmmm.... how about i call him and book a room. then all of us hide in the room... AMBUSH!!! how about shave him bald?

lesnar
02-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Have your notice that IT had been quiet for sometime already? Maybe he saw the thread here and don't dare to do anything yet.... Any suggestions??

banana
02-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Have your notice that IT had been quiet for sometime already? Maybe he saw the thread here and don't dare to do anything yet.... Any suggestions??

he is prying for his victim... quietly... silently...

Orgasmic
02-11-2004, 07:50 PM
of cos It has been lying in low profile la...recently i used my abandoned hp number to SMS it some shitty stuff like " HEY FATTY what u doing? " "FAT!!!!!! Asshole!!!""

etc etc etc... i got 1000 FREE SMS per month which i rarely use.. imagine one day i sent about 100 of these sms to bomb that bastard.. hehe..

If IT is reading tis thread.. YES! I am the BOMBER!!! FARK u u understand?!

orgasmatron
04-11-2004, 09:30 PM
any latest update on 'IT' ?

jackylee
04-11-2004, 09:55 PM
of cos It has been lying in low profile la...recently i used my abandoned hp number to SMS it some shitty stuff like " HEY FATTY what u doing? " "FAT!!!!!! Asshole!!!""

etc etc etc... i got 1000 FREE SMS per month which i rarely use.. imagine one day i sent about 100 of these sms to bomb that bastard.. hehe..

If IT is reading tis thread.. YES! I am the BOMBER!!! FARK u u understand?!

woa bro :D well done

U_Rock
05-11-2004, 06:02 AM
any latest update on 'IT' ?

Saw the nick "sherine" on IRC in the channels 'sex' and 'sexlife' on Weds nite
shd be 'IT' lah......maybe 'IT' trying to look for its prey in IRC

biatch6969
05-11-2004, 08:36 AM
he is prying for his victim... quietly... silently...

crocodiles arh ???

hahaha....so many pple nv up my point...i help post the pic here lehz
=x

orgasmatron
07-11-2004, 03:09 AM
Saw the nick "sherine" on IRC in the channels 'sex' and 'sexlife' on Weds nite
shd be 'IT' lah......maybe 'IT' trying to look for its prey in IRC

i wouldn't be surprised.....Actually i find IT very familiar...Went to Orchard.. then saw this piece of lard that really looked like IT. IT was queuing up for some sample thing at the SKII cosmetic care section..I dun dare to look directly...i scare thats IT for me...

Anyway i heard from ppl that she also ply her trade on 1900-chatlines with a sweet voice.. I think she got a close female friend thats been helping it record those sleezy messages..

diggydodo
07-11-2004, 12:39 PM
I noticed there is some seasonal factors where by the creature comes out to hunt... one very obvious one is in April May period....

Hmm better check with night safari whether there is some "animal's nights off" thingy...

asdfghjkl
07-11-2004, 12:56 PM
I noticed there is some seasonal factors where by the creature comes out to hunt... one very obvious one is in April May period....

Hmm better check with night safari whether there is some "animal's nights off" thingy...

lol.. thats obviously a very good one, bro. up ur reps!

Lancer81
07-11-2004, 01:00 PM
CHow to see the pictures>?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-11-2004, 01:50 PM
bro,think got 1 bro attach the pic in the msg,i seen it,man was it gross haha

Hola_la
07-11-2004, 07:08 PM
i guess we shd need superman to help us fight IT " The Hulk" but he gone, now we need aladin to make a wish to transform IT to ET :D

biatch6969
07-11-2004, 11:18 PM
bro,think got 1 bro attach the pic in the msg,i seen it,man was it gross haha

u wan me to remove it ?? since it gross...

hahaha

lesnar
08-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Someone put a poll about IT in the POLL section......go and have look if you want...

BenQ
15-11-2004, 07:59 PM
Hi there can u send her/his pic to me cos i nearly feel into the trap also lucky back out at the last moment so its grateful to u if u can send me the pic to ([email protected]

Van Basten
16-11-2004, 04:23 AM
Someone put a poll about IT in the POLL section......go and have look if you want...

ya... n from the polls it seems most pple will just run for their lives if they see "IT" :eek:

SexMan
27-02-2005, 12:03 PM
ya... n from the polls it seems most pple will just run for their lives if they see "IT" :eek:

Hi,

can any Bros here PM/ email ([email protected]) this Hulk photo ( if u still have it...) cos I cant see the photo in this thread?

Thanks

WWEF
27-02-2005, 02:34 PM
yup, can someone pm me her photo as well?
juz to be careful abt who i meet next time.

banana
27-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Hi,

can any Bros here PM/ email ([email protected]) this Hulk photo ( if u still have it...) cos I cant see the photo in this thread?

Thanks

hi IT, pls contact this bro. he is interested in you. :eek:

banana
27-02-2005, 04:33 PM
juz to be careful abt who i meet next time.

IT, another bro like to meet up with u next time. oops...

acer3939
27-02-2005, 04:50 PM
You request for IT photo ah? ok http://www.bwjoke.com/pic/noeat2.jpg swee boh?

paradise
27-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Yah..can some kind soul email me its pic too? cant see it from the thread.. thanks. [email protected]

WWEF
27-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Wao Lao eh....bro..... :(

Doomas
27-02-2005, 11:52 PM
*sweating*

thecas
28-02-2005, 02:57 AM

I really got a fright, more so than the 'mermaid' which appeard in the sunday times.

SexMan
28-02-2005, 05:52 PM

Hi,

really scary... now I cant eat dinner cos of thos photo ( n cant PCC at least 1 week after seeing this photo..) hehehe...

Anyway, thanks for this scary photo.

gonggong18
01-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi,

really scary... now I cant eat dinner cos of thos photo ( n cant PCC at least 1 week after seeing this photo..) hehehe...

Anyway, thanks for this scary photo.

How come "she" can be everywhere, very scary.....

big_bear
01-03-2005, 09:12 AM
personally, i still haven't seen her pic yet... but seems like everyone is so pissed with her, why not we trick this IT out and we all gang up to beat IT up?
i wanna let off some steam.

reacher
01-03-2005, 09:27 AM
beat also must beat that stupid fuck who advertise himself as seven star deity at bugis street. He bluff lots of aunties donate $10 to him by saying some rubbish. Guibble aunties who spent their husband hardearn money in this way...
sorry this is not related to the topic but I damm tulan who that conster so I wrote her.

JianXiu1978
01-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Anybody still have the photo ? Sorry, I don't go in here often so I really dunno what's precisiely and exactly is going on ? Anyway, just want to look at the picture for curiosity sake.

boringday
01-03-2005, 06:58 PM
hey bros, any numbers or contact or whatever of IT, which i dont think u all will keep, that we we shld be aware or becareful of just to be safe.

bach
01-03-2005, 07:50 PM
can anyone send me her photo... really curious. PM me the photo..

kingrobert
01-03-2005, 08:50 PM
IT photo ah? ok http://www.bwjoke.com/pic/noeat2.jpg swee boh?
This a nightmare! thanks for letting us know before more samster kena from IT :)

blackemperor
02-03-2005, 01:15 AM
repost.. not sure the last post gone where...

can any bros here send me IT photo.. so that i can avoid when i seen ONE

[email protected]

thanks!!

devilnight69
14-03-2005, 05:21 AM
repost.. not sure the last post gone where...

can any bros here send me IT photo.. so that i can avoid when i seen ONE

[email protected]

thanks!!

can send me plz. thank

[email protected]

nonick
20-03-2005, 03:36 PM

Hey brother! Can sent me the photo i want to make sure if this is the chao ah gua that nearly come into the hotel room. I got "her" number and arrange to meet up with "her" in Hotel 81 Sakura. I got his number from a prank samster. If this is the same chao ah gua, i think i will relaese the number of that prankster so that he will be condemmed by all brothers out there.

madix
24-04-2005, 07:56 AM
spent 2 hrs reading all the threads on IT aka big show

yes pls put the prankster's nick down to serve as a warning for all...
but WAIT!!! i rem some brothers here mentioning that IT does read SB forum...
prankster sending contact? hmmm....maybe....prankster= IT??

horror of horrors! :eek:

orgasmatron
22-09-2010, 11:05 AM
is IT still lurking around....?

billgate
22-09-2010, 12:30 PM
For your pleasure

http://returnofhelenawee94334141.blogspot.com/

:D:eek:

orgasmatron
22-09-2010, 09:39 PM
For your pleasure

http://returnofhelenawee94334141.blogspot.com/

:D:eek:

Goodness..

She is still around.. Better save her HP number...

NO...NOT TO CALL HER, but to serve as warning

hoosdathu
02-02-2011, 12:53 AM
watch out for sherine aka helena's 94334141...

Chinapuss
02-02-2011, 02:33 AM
sCary wOR!...sendin chills to my spine..rRRRrrr.. :eek:

Sandunes
02-02-2011, 01:08 PM
can pass this contact to those who wan FB.. lol:D

orgasmatron
17-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Is HULK still around?!

TheGreatOne
18-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Is HULK still around?!

Why bro? Your avengers team short of one kaki?

DJ Adriano
23-07-2014, 03:35 PM
I think I've seen the hulk on mrt few years back. Big sized Malay guy wearing women clothes, rite?

orgasmatron
27-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Yeah i think so..big size malay.

hardcoremayhem
24-01-2015, 10:00 PM
KILL IT!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

oh wait.... it just wont die....

Gabriellien
25-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Interesting story, is she still around.

boboshooter1981
04-02-2015, 01:58 PM
This guy lagi champion...

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhowiwascheatedbyhw.blogspot.com%2 F&ei=yrTRVO2qIcHLmwXM3YKQAQ&usg=AFQjCNEbJmwpt66s5-aSyrqjIMzJx32MiA&sig2=A-uPXaGpve5I0RwKPkWqJA&bvm=bv.85076809,d.dGY

Monopolistic
04-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Can show me the photo?

max12333
04-02-2015, 08:29 PM
interested to know the photo.

nowegres
01-03-2015, 08:58 PM
not interested to know the photo but i wanna see the photo too :cool: