PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Hatyai now

edkoh2000
29-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Just arrived in hatyai , any bros want to meet up please email me at [email protected]. Those old birds who knows me can call my thai hp number.

Just heard from the internet shop boss, about 1000 people died 2 days ago. Very surprised, if I had known earlier, perhaps might not have come.

By the way, anyone knows of any budget airlines who fly direct from singapore to hatyai and back. I search Airasia and Jetstar and they don't fly here direct.

simnon
29-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Hi !

Try Tigerairways.com where they have one way ticket for $48.88, but do not know if it is sold out or not.

Hope not too much rain in Hatyai to create the big flood as in the year 2000.

Cheers

By the way, anyone knows of any budget airlines who fly direct from singapore to hatyai and back. I search Airasia and Jetstar and they don't fly here direct.

arghhhh
29-12-2004, 04:02 PM
u mean 1k ppl died in hadyai?

edkoh2000
29-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Hi !

Try Tigerairways.com where they have one way ticket for $48.88, but do not know if it is sold out or not.

Hope not too much rain in Hatyai to create the big flood as in the year 2000.

Cheers

This tiger airway service is damn lousy!!

I been here since morning...had a lousy fuck at Pink lady but everything else seems normal. Even though I heard there are some cracks at Lee Garden but I don't see any.

Ah_Hia
30-12-2004, 02:52 AM
This tiger airway service is damn lousy!!

I been here since morning...had a lousy fuck at Pink lady but everything else seems normal. Even though I heard there are some cracks at Lee Garden but I don't see any.

Why lousy ??
U staying until when ??

Wait for me lah !
I coming on the 4th !

edkoh2000
30-12-2004, 01:08 PM
u mean 1k ppl died in hadyai?

That is what the internet boss told me but I checked around and seems he is bullshitting. Other sources said there was minor commotions at Lee Garden. Anyway for better or worse, even this festive season, there seem to be lesser tourists around, family or cheongsters.

edkoh2000
30-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Why lousy ??
U staying until when ??

Wait for me lah !
I coming on the 4th !

Cannot wait for you lar, I got to start work soon so must get back by Sat.

Lousy because though I booked from the net, nobody can confirmed my ticket!! I call their hotline, they also cannot confirmed, call airport also cannot confirm. Had my friend from singapore to call the singapore hotline also cannot confirm. Till now I also dunno got ticket to go home or not. You say lousy or not?

edkoh2000
30-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Somehow hatyai does not seem the same anymore. This morning I was at Wonderful Karaoke, the mamasan Kat grown fatter and there were only 6 girls for me to chose, none of which is of any standard. Compare to those days where there were at least 50 girls to chose from.

Or has some other place took over as the biggest Karaoke in Hatyai and I am not aware.

It seems chicken farm also lesser. Now See Kim Yong also one street only. Hope later my girl is good. I so sian anyhow chose liao.

TD0620G
31-12-2004, 03:59 AM
I thought of trying out Pink Lady the next time I visit coz the ones in the fish tank looked quite good, but a bit wary since u had a lousy fuck. In what way was it lousy?

keet
31-12-2004, 09:38 AM
That is what the internet boss told me but I checked around and seems he is bullshitting. Other sources said there was minor commotions at Lee Garden. Anyway for better or worse, even this festive season, there seem to be lesser tourists around, family or cheongsters.

was at Regency 25th flr when the quake came..was quite a shocker cos tot i was gone liao... ya LeeGarden got some cement fell off, lucky nobody got hurt.
think Regency the bldg abit slanting liao..cos after the quake quickly change hotel. ;)
hatyai now sooo quiet...

gigantic_tk
31-12-2004, 10:00 AM
was at Regency 25th flr when the quake came..was quite a shocker cos tot i was gone liao... ya LeeGarden got some cement fell off, lucky nobody got hurt.
think Regency the bldg abit slanting liao..cos after the quake quickly change hotel. ;)
hatyai now sooo quiet...

Lucky u r in the new building, was told that there are some cracks in the old wing after the quake.

gigantic_tk
31-12-2004, 10:06 AM
I thought of trying out Pink Lady the next time I visit coz the ones in the fish tank looked quite good, but a bit wary since u had a lousy fuck. In what way was it lousy?

My experience at Pink Lady was not bad, the gal I called at the fishbowl was very obliging and does gave me a very good service. That also depends on whether you are lucky or not, and the chemistry between u and the gal liao..........this June, I visited there 2 times in 2 days, services very fuckifactory and sexifying.

edkoh2000
31-12-2004, 11:32 AM
the 1,000 plus dead is rom Phuket, Krabi, etc, not in Hatyai.

Cracks in Lee Garden are some of the ceilings, although not much.

Looks like from Phuket, Krabi is more than 1000. Watching fox news and Patong beach really seem bad. Wonder if all the Bars are down.

edkoh2000
31-12-2004, 11:33 AM
hatyai now sooo quiet...

Your nick sound so familiar...you in Hatyai now?

Anyway I am going back tomorrow.

Well, I never stay around the area anyway...

edkoh2000
31-12-2004, 11:38 AM

The girl I had was 601, a real looker. Lousy service because it was not TORA at all. Only anyhow bath me before bonking and do not even bath me after that. Just bath herself and got dress. Even during bonking, just lay there like dead fish. But I must say, that angelic face can make you stand. Probably why she can slack on the service.

Actually all this is by luck, there are some good ones. I ever had a great fuck there too by a lady called Ah Ann but I think she is long gone.

I did visit Chaopaya 4 and the choice was even worse, only 4 girls at 2.30pm and they charge $1800. At least at pink lady it is $1300 and $1600.

Ofcourse if you booked ayam girls, it is more value for money so it really depends on what you like.

edkoh2000
04-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Finally back in Singapore.

I had to send 2 girls back on the 31st. It was partly my fault as I did not go early in the morning and the good ones was already taken by the crowd.

Later in the evening, I went to Kiss Lounge and there was plenty of girls there, some of them real pretty. I did not booked anyone so not sure of the service quality but it shall be my next target on my next trip.

My best bonk to date is still from Hansa plaza some years back, too bad she is not working anymore.

Planning for another trip on the 3rd week of Feb after CNY. Anyone interested can PM me.

edkoh2000
31-01-2005, 10:03 PM
My trip have been brought forward to early Feb. Anyone interested, PM me. I should be there very soon.

CuntMan
01-02-2005, 10:18 PM
My trip have been brought forward to early Feb. Anyone interested, PM me. I should be there very soon.

Bro, any date to be exact ? I would be free on CNY itself till 14th. If wanna extend also can. :p

ciakpachineng
02-02-2005, 05:30 PM

better to come after Feb6 (election day) 'cos I hear from WL and taxidrivers that BKK/thailand nitelife (the pubs and the clubs) shutdown on 5Feb and/or 6 Feb to allow gals to go back to their home provinces for voting etc..
damn unless come in before 5Feb and book gals overnite for weekend and give her time off to go voting or maybe just pick those who have already done advance voting..... :D

ciakpachineng
02-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Bro, any date to be exact ? I would be free on CNY itself till 14th. If wanna extend also can. :p

the gals of Kiss all dress same Red pretty dresses during CNY and a great sight to behold...though be ready to give out angpows :D

edkoh2000
02-02-2005, 07:00 PM

I have PM you.

CuntMan
02-02-2005, 07:18 PM
the gals of Kiss all dress same Red pretty dresses during CNY and a great sight to behold...though be ready to give out angpows :D

Any bro can confirm if there's accomodation there ? I heard it will be fully packed. No rooms at all ???? I really need sum 1 to guide me.

MrDevil
02-02-2005, 09:42 PM

For Farang New Year, they have a fantasy party held at Kiss Channel and everyone dressed in funny costume. A real eye opener to see some of them really got creative but too bad it was only meant for staff party, no customer invited... :rolleyes:

MrDevil
02-02-2005, 09:46 PM
Any bro can confirm if there's accomodation there ? I heard it will be fully packed. No rooms at all ???? I really need sum 1 to guide me.

Call up and confirm the room with your credit card lar. Want some contact? If you dont plan now, you can also try your luck to hunt for FL from disco and sleep at their room lar, save hotel money.

Another thing to note, thai voting days where most of the WL and FL will be back to their province to vote, so since you have so much free time, good chance to hook one and follow her back for free sight seeing at province.. save booking fees somemore. hahahahha

Vincent
02-02-2005, 11:26 PM
.... of the WL and FL will be back to their province to vote, so since you have so much free time, good chance to hook one and follow her back for free sight seeing at province.. save booking fees somemore. hahahahha

Great idea leh, which airline offers best return ticket to Hatyai? :p

MrDevil
03-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Great idea leh, which airline offers best return ticket to Hatyai? :p

In LOS, you can try 1-2-Go, BKK > Hdy cheapest 1,200b (if I am not wrong, its night flight).

ciakpachineng
03-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Don't know where the F you all get this info.

No place is going to be close as no one will be going back to the provinces just to vote.

During the voting day, the govt has arranged ofr those from the provinces to register to vote from where they are, eg bkk or hatyai.

What the fcuk (WTF)..... U should find out more b4 U start shooting yr mouth off... in this instance, your nick is very apt :mad:

edkoh2000
04-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Hopefully the election will not cause me too much problem. I am going early to avoid the CNY crowd.

MrDevil
05-02-2005, 01:15 AM
What the fcuk (WTF)..... U should find out more b4 U start shooting yr mouth off... in this instance, your nick is very apt :mad:

Just in case you don't know my style of fucking here, fucking there, WTF, and KNN, it's not intended on anyone specific.. it's a figure of speech...

And for you info, I'm stating it as a matter of fact what's going on here... maybe YOU should find out more b4 YOU start shooting YOUR mouth off!!!

Moreover, WTF you know about my nick?

BTW, that "angy" icon really makes me shiver with fear!!!!

where they vote or who they vote is not important lar. If the voting do not required back to their hometown to vote and all the puyings are freely available, then good for those bros who planned their trips on that period but if otherwise, good luck to them. Nothing to be angry about.. I believe everyone is also stating what they know, but different level of accuracy only lar. My fact could be outdated, have not been in Hdy for last 3 weeks. But it's good too, otherwise may got to travel all the way back hometown again.

DeKuip
05-02-2005, 08:51 AM
No place is going to be close as no one will be going back to the provinces just to vote.

During the voting day, the govt has arranged ofr those from the provinces to register to vote from where they are, eg bkk or hatyai.

Bro Thaivisitor,

I feel sad for u! U provide the VERY TRUE INFO's n still got scold by others.... Hope u will continue with ur good info's, i will buy u a drink if we meet. :D

TD0620G
05-02-2005, 08:37 PM
thaivisitor, is CNY next week considered as a peak period in Hadyai? As I know Thais do not celebrate CNY but on the other had a lot of peole having long break might go there for holidays. Thinking of dropping by for a few days coz of the long holiday but afraid all the hotels and puyungs would be overbooked and overpriced.

TD0620G
06-02-2005, 01:20 AM
Hotel prices will increase as usual... But as for prices of puyings, I'm not too sure.

Anyway if increase won't be drastic lah... still should be affordable...
thanks for the info, might drop by then :) donno what to do in KL got 1 whole week off starting Monday.

bikee69
06-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Thinking of dropping by for a few days coz of the long holiday but afraid all the hotels and puyungs would be overbooked and overpriced.

Just check the price for the hotel 2 days back, for the hotel that i usually stay (Hatyai Rama), the rate increase by 400 bath from the 2 till 5 day on the CNY but the first day price still not comfirm yet.

edkoh2000
06-02-2005, 02:58 PM
The girl I booked was from Surat Thani and she did not go back and vote. she have to work as she told me. The mamasan also told me everywhere is "suppose" to close today but as in many things thai - things can be as per normal if they "pay". :)

What I really liked these few days is there is very little crowd.Last night dinner at famous seafood eating place only no crowd at all...ha

ciakpachineng
06-02-2005, 03:59 PM
No problemo bro, looking forward to meet you.

Apparently many bros don't know that I'm married to a girl from north, with some of her family members staying with me in the south. Also that most of my staff are from the various villages all over Thailand. And, funny, how come they can vote right here in Hatyai.

Was also out last night and funny, how come the places are all opened leh...
Also called some bros who are now in BKK, and also funny how come they are able to go out, have a nice time, and bring girls back to bonk...

What to do, some people "eat full already too free" mah...

woww...I am actually trembling like a tsunami 'cos of your fan support and reputation but again I have never been cowed by majority weight .....The majority is not always right :rolleyes:

look...I'll state 2 salient facts and rest my case:
1) Closure mainly 'cos of Prohibition on alcohol for higher voter turnout
you may be an "expert" and have domain knowledge in Thai cheonging but you are clearly cerebrally-challenged on voting/election political campaigns, voter turnouts, political tactics...
Yes ...the gals can vote outside their provinces if they do advance voting in end Jan..after that on 6 Feb they have to go back to their provinces. But the main reason for shutdown is 'cos of prohibition on alcohol yesterday evening apparently to enable higher voter turnout on election today...
For BKK especially, a higher voter turnover will mean a bigger sweep to Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai (which currently has abt 28 of BKK seats and they are expected to get at least 30 seats this time)
I physically checked these places out yesterday myself
NEP (Nana) soi4 CLOSED
soi cowboy soi 23 CLOSED
Bush Garden/Rumchit CLOSED
KTV along Sukhumvit CLOSED

2) Nitelife-Pubs/ Clubs/KTV affected but not MP/Massage/hair salon/food centres
If U read my earlier post, I referred to nitelife i.e. pubs, clubs etc.
Places serving little alcohol like MP/Massage etc were open yesterday. There could even be some pubs/ pool bars that are open but they cannot serve alcohol. Actually, I had a uni student model (speak English with twang) at Copacabana yesterday. Poseidon, Caesars were open yesterday.

You have a great reputation with the bros here but there are just times when you may be wrong. In this instance, you may have misread (my referring to pubs/clubs and excluding MPs) or misinterpreted reason for shutdown (to allow higher voter turnout on election day). Your reputation will only grow and not be diminished if you admit a faux pas. Even the masters in their own fields like Einstein, Edison and Bruce Lee know that there are just some things they are in the dark or miss out on.

Although I "eat full already too free", I am not looking for a fight with you and your gang here...I just want to provide correct info to bros.
I rest my case. Happy Chinese New Year !
:)

bestbest
06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
woww...I am actually trembling like a tsunami 'cos of your fan support and reputation but again I have never been cowed by majority weight .....The majority is not always right :rolleyes:

look...I'll state 2 salient facts and rest my case:
1) Closure mainly 'cos of Prohibition on alcohol for higher voter turnout
you may be an "expert" and have domain knowledge in Thai cheonging but you are clearly cerebrally-challenged on voting/election political campaigns, voter turnouts, political tactics...
Yes ...the gals can vote outside their provinces if they do advance voting in end Jan..after that on 6 Feb they have to go back to their provinces. But the main reason for shutdown is 'cos of prohibition on alcohol yesterday evening apparently to enable higher voter turnout on election today...
For BKK especially, a higher voter turnover will mean a bigger sweep to Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai (which currently has abt 28 of BKK seats and they are expected to get at least 30 seats this time)
I physically checked these places out yesterday myself
NEP (Nana) soi4 CLOSED
soi cowboy soi 23 CLOSED
Bush Garden/Rumchit CLOSED
KTV along Sukhumvit CLOSED

2) Nitelife-Pubs/ Clubs/KTV affected but not MP/Massage/hair salon/food centres
If U read my earlier post, I referred to nitelife i.e. pubs, clubs etc.
Places serving little alcohol like MP/Massage etc were open yesterday. There could even be some pubs/ pool bars that are open but they cannot serve alcohol. Actually, I had a uni student model (speak English with twang) at Copacabana yesterday. Poseidon, Caesars were open yesterday.

You have a great reputation with the bros here but there are just times when you may be wrong. In this instance, you may have misread (my referring to pubs/clubs and excluding MPs) or misinterpreted reason for shutdown (to allow higher voter turnout on election day). Your reputation will only grow and not be diminished if you admit a faux pas. Even the masters in their own fields like Einstein, Edison and Bruce Lee know that there are just some things they are in the dark or miss out on.

Although I "eat full already too free", I am not looking for a fight with you and your gang here...I just want to provide correct info to bros.
I rest my case. Happy Chinese New Year !
:)

Firstly, me no gang of Thaivisitor...haven't met, spoken or even pm'ed to him before.

But can't help finding you being too defensive. Or is it a case of damage control?

We are talking about H city and not Bkk leh....please tell us accurately more about the situation in H city and please zap my reput points if I have been abrupt....

Btw, Happy Lunar New Year to all bros and puyings all over....

Halffull
07-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Firstly, me no gang of Thaivisitor...haven't met, spoken or even pm'ed to him before.

But can't help finding you being too defensive. Or is it a case of damage control?

We are talking about H city and not Bkk leh....please tell us accurately more about the situation in H city and please zap my reput points if I have been abrupt....

I'm quite skeptical in writing this msg bcos a lot of thaivisitor might just give me the “left, right and center”….but I’ve to agree with bestbest that I find Mr T is always being very defensive when anyone provide any slightest negative point which might deter cheonger from visiting HDY…

Likewise, pls zap my reput points if I have been abrupt.

#### Xi Fa Chai to everyone…:)

Halffull
07-02-2005, 11:00 AM
But if you like, in future I can always stop providing any info lor... and let whatever be posted to be considered as truth, OK?

And finally, you are always welcome to visit HDY and have a cup of coffee.. on you of course, kekekekekekeke

Don't like that la...really hope u r not offended by my comment...

Sure, coffee and makan on me when I meet u in HDY..cheers..:)

Have a prosperous CNY.

edkoh2000
07-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Last night west side and zulu pub were closed. Since I am not a fan of disco so end up watching English premier league in my hotel.

Turn out the girl from Surat Thani wanted to stay with me even at very much discounted rate but my brother needs variety, had a hard time asking her to go politely.

No problem getting girls lar, just that these days, there seem to be lesser karaoke and lesser girls in each karaoke. See Kim Yong only one street left and so little girls. This morning had a walk in Channivite and with so many "cannot make it" girls chosen one that has some beauty, lets hope service turn out to be good.

My gut feeling tell me otherwise but I am looking for beauty today.

ciakpachineng
07-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Then it must have been my poor eyesight or my low IQ to misread or misinterprete your earlier post, as quoted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat_full_too_free
better to come after Feb6 (election day) 'cos I hear from WL and taxidrivers that BKK/thailand nitelife (the pubs and the clubs) shutdown on 5Feb and/or 6 Feb to allow gals to go back to their home provinces for voting etc..

Don't know is it your eye sight or your memory that is failing you.

hehe, in case your eyesight failed U, I did put "etc.."
Anyway, I tot it was bit sneaky and amusing that you typed over my nick with "eat_full_too_free" in the post above. Looks like U really eat full very very free... :cool:

ciakpachineng
07-02-2005, 01:43 PM

why R U so defensive when I never pointed U as gang member? :rolleyes:

defensive? I tot I was on the offensive?
damage control? what talking U? the facts speak for themselves...I am no politician and need no damage control. .....Period

ciakpachineng
07-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Last night west side and zulu pub were closed. Since I am not a fan of disco so end up watching English premier league in my hotel.

Turn out the girl from Surat Thani wanted to stay with me even at very much discounted rate but my brother needs variety, had a hard time asking her to go politely.

No problem getting girls lar, just that these days, there seem to be lesser karaoke and lesser girls in each karaoke. See Kim Yong only one street left and so little girls. This morning had a walk in Channivite and with so many "cannot make it" girls chosen one that has some beauty, lets hope service turn out to be good.

bro, I tot zulu was closed for some time... it was closed when i was there last month
I like the live band at deep wonder (old 70/80s rock) at Odeon... The pubb opposite is good for ambience but pricey... the live band with that gayish Filipino singer is not that solid
For live music, I still like Kiss Channel...Nicest dancer is one tall, sweet elegant dancer babe with long curly hair (dyed) who is a better looking version of DJ Carrie Chong. I reckon they dance better that those newbies at that new Water Bar which is really a lot of style but little substance...

bestbest
07-02-2005, 11:53 PM
why R U so defensive when I never pointed U as gang member? :rolleyes:

defensive? I tot I was on the offensive?
damage control? what talking U? the facts speak for themselves...I am no politician and need no damage control. .....Period

Wah liao, kena accused of being defensive when tried to make a disclaimer in my opening statement. Did you not mention about Mr T and fans in your previous post? Therefore, purpose of my opener was to dissociate my link with Mr T.

What facts when the question was on the availability of puyings in H city and you talked only about the puyings in Bkk. Was H City a ghost town in the chiong scene context for that 3 days? Could you confirm? Is damage control therefore an exclusive game for the politicians? I have my doubts....period or no period.

MrDevil
08-02-2005, 12:02 AM

bro, I tot zulu was closed for some time... it was closed when i was there last month
I like the live band at deep wonder (old 70/80s rock) at Odeon... The pubb opposite is good for ambience but pricey... the live band with that gayish Filipino singer is not that solid
For live music, I still like Kiss Channel...Nicest dancer is one tall, sweet elegant dancer babe with long curly hair (dyed) who is a better looking version of DJ Carrie Chong. I reckon they dance better that those newbies at that new Water Bar which is really a lot of style but little substance...

Bro, if you like Kiss Chanel or pubs environment, I believe nothing beats Water Bar.. you will be really amased with the elegant, posh and fresh environment there, plus all the sexy dancer. If you have time to wait till midnight, there is sexy shower show also, but too bad with cloting on. But its sexy enough to see the dancer wet all thru.. yummy

lurpsexx
08-02-2005, 12:22 AM
ok lah... ok lah... OOOOOKKKKKK LAAAAH......

KEKEKEKEKEKE

you win lah... I lose lah......

You're right lah... I was wrong lah...

Wah! Tai Kor! Why you suddenly be so kowtow...?? I know u as HDY God liao leh! No need so humble one... if you got "liao(3)" /ingredient, can stand all storms one... including the tsunamis!!! ka ka ka ka ka...

Anyway, now i itchy again.. feel like heading north again.... kee kee kee... but SKY out of limits for me liaoooooo... later kena chopped there...!!! :eek:

MrDevil
08-02-2005, 01:17 AM
you eat full so free ah? no need to sleep one ah? :rolleyes:

KNN, when you cumming? And bring me to water bar?:p

I everyday also eat full very free, if not how to cheong Hdy few days every week then. Just came back from drink session and login to kei poh.

Aiyah, I really cant understand.. where they vote, be it at hometown or whatever, however it concern everyone till the fire grow so big. Whats the big fuss?

Wont be able to cheong too far for the next one two month.. on standby call. You can jio Bro K to Water Bar, he wanted to be Mr Popular there, should not be too difficult with the base that I have oredi built there.

bestbest
08-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Wah this thread also got gunpowder smell. Sniff sniff. :D

Chinese New Year is only tomorrow...gun powder no, fire crackers yes..but friendly crackers and no more cracko comments please...

I admit I had been abrupt as I was concerned with what was going on in H City....my unreserved apology to Mr Ciakpachineng and others if I had offended them in anyway...self zapped..6 points down.

Goodwill, peace, prosperity and happiness to all for the New Lunar...

ciakpachineng
08-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Next time I meet up with you, we have kopi lah... on you, of course, KEKEKEKEKE :p

sure...kopi can but I prefer Starbucks or Coffee Bean lah... :D
Talking abt that, I don't understand why no Starbucks or Coffee Bean in Hatyai..I could be mistaken but I have not seen one in Hatyai..
U think U can get franchise from Starbucks or Coffee Bean boss in USA so that we all can have free or discounted coffeee next time we pop by in Hatyai... hehe

ciakpachineng
08-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Therefore, purpose of my opener was to dissociate my link with Mr T.

Think U R insulting my new fren, Mr T (not of the TV series, A-Team) by having to dissociate your link with him.. Why dissociate from him, har? U R one schizophrenic somnambulist :D

ciakpachineng
08-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Bro, if you like Kiss Chanel or pubs environment, I believe nothing beats Water Bar.. you will be really amased with the elegant, posh and fresh environment there, plus all the sexy dancer. If you have time to wait till midnight, there is sexy shower show also, but too bad with cloting on. But its sexy enough to see the dancer wet all thru.. yummy

bro, when I was at Water last mth close to midnite... there were 5 dancers all in white walking catwalk until the centre water pool... all those fuzzy customers near would hang those garlands...like agogo bar ritual

1st, I find the dancers short and average looking... only 1 tall one. can only show all nice sexy moves if dancers are tall...
2nd, I find that the dancers were as good and as experienced dancers as those of Kiss. The dancers at Water were younger though
3rd, nothing really unique or different abt this bar..which are a dime a dozen in Bangkok. I reckon it is overrated. The music also was nothing to shout abt

I did spot some sweet bar gals in bikinis which I will get closer to next time, hehe.... :D Anyway that is just my 2 cts worth and just my opinion....

ciakpachineng
08-02-2005, 02:20 PM
I think the franchise is already bought by someone for the whole of thailand.

I did though about "coffee world" which I feel would be a good idea but still not sure about the designer coffee market here.

Also thought about KFC/Pizza hut franchise for Betong and Sungei Kolok which I'm sure wll be a hit with the locals there but I think the royalty fees will be quite high.

Who knows in the future when there is a consortium of samsters the ideas might all just materialise :D

coffeeworld http://coffeeworld.com/about_us.html
is a Thai brand started by some farangs...not as hot as Starbucky ....
maybe get Asian/S'pore version Ya Kun Toast or Kopitiam franchise, hehe
anyway, nice to read today's paper that Airasia flying to Narathiwat....that should open the south more esp.... since good old Thaksin did not even win a seat in the south... :cool:

bestbest
08-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Think U R insulting my new fren, Mr T (not of the TV series, A-Team) by having to dissociate your link with him.. Why dissociate from him, har? U R one schizophrenic somnambulist :D

Dun rub it in la, intelligent person like you definitely know I meant no disrespect to Mr Thaivisitor...

No problem...call me zombie or zombest if you want to....allow me to rest the case before someone else comes in again to stoke fire ...you know who la...

MrDevil
08-02-2005, 02:50 PM
bro, when I was at Water last mth close to midnite... there were 5 dancers all in white walking catwalk until the centre water pool... all those fuzzy customers near would hang those garlands...like agogo bar ritual

1st, I find the dancers short and average looking... only 1 tall one. can only show all nice sexy moves if dancers are tall...
2nd, I find that the dancers were as good and as experienced dancers as those of Kiss. The dancers at Water were younger though
3rd, nothing really unique or different abt this bar..which are a dime a dozen in Bangkok. I reckon it is overrated. The music also was nothing to shout abt

I did spot some sweet bar gals in bikinis which I will get closer to next time, hehe.... :D Anyway that is just my 2 cts worth and just my opinion....

All dancers rotate every 2~3 weeks time between BKK, Hdy and Danuk. I guess thats all depends on the group of that moment. Though they have barmaid at the bar counter in the circle but I see very few customers actually pay much attention to them. Perhaps it kind of awful to sit at the center circle with the dancer walking around near your drinks, looks just like a hungry wolf.

Currently, it is still mainly frequented by locals with lower spending power where most tables could be seen having a glass all night long. I bet they have much more to offer if they have got more high spending crowds in.

Of course in BKK, you have lots more to be expected but in Hdy scene, I doubt you could find that much swuay puying in bikinis accompanying you for drinks. Danuk may have some but the quality is far worse.

MrDevil
08-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Dun rub it in la, intelligent person like you definitely know I meant no disrespect to Mr Thaivisitor...

No problem...call me zombie or zombest if you want to....allow me to rest the case before someone else comes in again to stoke fire ...you know who la...

hahahaha well done bro... the respectable one is usually the one who know how to respect others.

edkoh2000
09-02-2005, 01:50 PM

Yes. I just realised last night Zulu Pub is closed. West side had everyone dressed for the CNY, quite a nice sight. Never been to Odeon, saw this message too late so probably next time.

I know lots of brothers here like Kiss Channel, not me though, music too loud for me :)

One of my fav place Busabap is also closed. Looks like perhaps the lack in crowd contributed to all of them closing.

edkoh2000
09-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Wah liao, kena accused of being defensive when tried to make a disclaimer in my opening statement. Did you not mention about Mr T and fans in your previous post? Therefore, purpose of my opener was to dissociate my link with Mr T.

What facts when the question was on the availability of puyings in H city and you talked only about the puyings in Bkk. Was H City a ghost town in the chiong scene context for that 3 days? Could you confirm? Is damage control therefore an exclusive game for the politicians? I have my doubts....period or no period.

I confirmed there are girls and it is not a ghost town but I hardly see any cheongsters which in a way is good...kekeke...sorry me selfish...first time me in Hatyai where the usual eating like 59, Suwei where so little people during dinner time and ofcourse more puying for me to chose...kekeke...

This morning at breakfast I did see a few groups of cheongster arriving.

edkoh2000
09-02-2005, 01:58 PM
All dancers rotate every 2~3 weeks time between BKK, Hdy and Danuk. I guess thats all depends on the group of that moment. Though they have barmaid at the bar counter in the circle but I see very few customers actually pay much attention to them. Perhaps it kind of awful to sit at the center circle with the dancer walking around near your drinks, looks just like a hungry wolf.

Currently, it is still mainly frequented by locals with lower spending power where most tables could be seen having a glass all night long. I bet they have much more to offer if they have got more high spending crowds in.

Of course in BKK, you have lots more to be expected but in Hdy scene, I doubt you could find that much swuay puying in bikinis accompanying you for drinks. Danuk may have some but the quality is far worse.

Where is this water bar? Alamak, never hear before. Might drop by the next time.

edkoh2000
09-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Turned out the beauty is accompanied by great service and sex too. Die lar, if I not known better, kenna Tirak Gong Tao again.

Last 2 days spent every single minute with her till no time to come and post...kekeke. Looks like I will be back very soon. These are the memories we will bring back with us.

On another note, the CNY celebration here seem even better than Singapore, so many service people (waitress and receptionist) all dressed in cheongsum, firecrackers going off everywhere. Me going back today if not will go walk the ayam farm to see if the girls are dressed in cheongsum too. :p

Had a great time at karaoke too. The whole hall to ourselves for such cheap prices...kekeke.

For brothers who are into SPA. There are now 2 newly open ones (actually not that new but new to me). Seems now the SPA wave had reached Hatyai. One is near to Budasap called "the best spa", another one is opp Diana Shopping named "Gu..." (cannot remember the spelling). Both had young pretty spa therapist but they are no hanky panky, at least not with those who served me. The second spa has a very pretty manageress. Brothers who can speak thai may want to try to sian her...The 3rd SPA available is named C SPA which I do not really quite like.

Till next time...Happy Chinese New Year to all. :D Kong Hee Fatt Choy

MrDevil
10-02-2005, 04:52 AM
Turned out the beauty is accompanied by great service and sex too. Die lar, if I not known better, kenna Tirak Gong Tao again.

Last 2 days spent every single minute with her till no time to come and post...kekeke. Looks like I will be back very soon. These are the memories we will bring back with us.

On another note, the CNY celebration here seem even better than Singapore, so many service people (waitress and receptionist) all dressed in cheongsum, firecrackers going off everywhere. Me going back today if not will go walk the ayam farm to see if the girls are dressed in cheongsum too. :p

Had a great time at karaoke too. The whole hall to ourselves for such cheap prices...kekeke.

For brothers who are into SPA. There are now 2 newly open ones (actually not that new but new to me). Seems now the SPA wave had reached Hatyai. One is near to Budasap called "the best spa", another one is opp Diana Shopping named "Gu..." (cannot remember the spelling). Both had young pretty spa therapist but they are no hanky panky, at least not with those who served me. The second spa has a very pretty manageress. Brothers who can speak thai may want to try to sian her...The 3rd SPA available is named C SPA which I do not really quite like.

Happy New Year bro, so hows the happening in Hdy. Post more details to share ler

ciakpachineng
10-02-2005, 01:24 PM

HDY is great for the booking overnight gals but bar/ clubwise, it leaves much to be desired..probably 'cos of the limited demand and as you say, spending power. Can finish visiting all the bars/clubs in few nites.
Having said that, I have yet to come across a better disco in BKK than Paragon in HDY..... Hollywood Disco in Ratchada was bad, small and lack quality chicks... CM2 in Novotel was more a FL pub than a disco. Anyway, I have yet to check out other discos in BKK but in old days BKK used to have the big, flamboyant discos like NASA etc. ...looks like they are downsizing probably as consumer tastes change

ciakpachineng
10-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Yes. I just realised last night Zulu Pub is closed. West side had everyone dressed for the CNY, quite a nice sight. Never been to Odeon, saw this message too late so probably next time.

I know lots of brothers here like Kiss Channel, not me though, music too loud for me :)

One of my fav place Busabap is also closed. Looks like perhaps the lack in crowd contributed to all of them closing.

Isn't Busabap a drag queen/katoey show? Have not gone in but used to see lots of tall katoeys flooding the place in days of pre-southern unrest. Did occasionally spot few sweet chicks but was not sure of their gender so never went in.

ciakpachineng
10-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Where is this water bar? Alamak, never hear before. Might drop by the next time.

Just opposite CP4 (Chao Phraya 4) and next to Sparks Entertainment complex.

ciakpachineng
10-02-2005, 01:39 PM

U R rite...HDY have clubs/ bars being replaced by spas/foot massage.
Tried one called Sense- opposite Odeon. Manageress is quite sweet (but old). The lady who did facial for me claims to have a degree and speaks quite OK English. Note though that these places tend to place pretty ones outside to attract but if U go in for facial/foot massage for eg. they will send U an old granny or a guy....The manageress normally does not get hands-on..probably is mistress of some towkay

edkoh2000
12-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Edkoh Back in Hatyai after some months away. Tried the T8 that one of the brothers here recommended. I must agree her service is excellent but her boobs fake leh.

Tried another farm girl from red lady karaoke from channivate.Her name is Dan or something like that. Face and body ok. Tried her best to please but not that great in bed. Other areas her service is very good. If you looking for a good companion can give her a try.

Had one earlier from the recommendation of the bellboy. From one of the farm behind old lee garden, did not know there is a farmhouse there. Anyway the girl yip sucks big time. Young, good body, face pretty but attitude sucks. Everything also cannot touch.

Told her to go back and lucky manage to get back 1/2 the money. Wonderful seems to be closed when I visited, unsure if it is temporarily.

Also had a nice girl from Sakura Karaoke. What surprise me was after I booked her, she took me to the carpark and drove me to the hotel. First time this happened to me. Anyway also quite a turn off as one of the friend celebrating birthday and her time with me had to be cut short and could not stay overnight.

Too bad I am leaving today so cannot meet up with anyone. I tried to log in on my way here at Changi Airport but seem that I forgotten my password after so many months of not logging in

taurus75
12-10-2005, 04:03 PM
hello everybody...i neber know that there is this hatyai thread arnd except brudder Thaivisiotr one...
think i try post more hatyai stuff here...!
nice to know some hatyai brudders! :D

edkoh2000
13-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Yes. There are quite a few hatyai thread around. Never intended to compete with brother thai visitor or anything like that. Just that a bit difficult to browse through 100++ pages to search for some latest information.

I had cheong Hatyai for a number of years now. My first foray was with the help from the original hatyai dummy guide and the writers. The good old days where Wonderful had almost 100 girls.

On my last day here, booked a girl who is being paid for by someone from Malaysia. She still claim he loved him but money no enough so have to work part-time. Same old story. ;)

I was also told that the recent police raid on the farms was due to many of them refusing to pay protection money. Dunno how true but the quality had really dropped. Wonder if it will ever get better.

Hasa Sas
13-10-2005, 02:57 PM
hello everybody...i neber know that there is this hatyai thread arnd except brudder Thaivisiotr one...
think i try post more hatyai stuff here...!
nice to know some hatyai brudders! :D

actually there were a few hatyai threads before TV but those informations were already outdated plus those brudders already semi retirement .everyone is here to share share info :)

Yes. There are quite a few hatyai thread around. Never intended to compete with brother thai visitor or anything like that. Just that a bit difficult to browse through 100++ pages to search for some latest information.

I had cheong Hatyai for a number of years now. My first foray was with the help from the original hatyai dummy guide and the writers. The good old days where Wonderful had almost 100 girls.

long time never read your FR. Remember u did started a thread at the sawadee- Land of smile unfortunately the forum has become a ghost town.believe i have met you before some years ago. cheers

edkoh2000
13-10-2005, 03:56 PM
long time never read your FR. Remember u did started a thread at the sawadee- Land of smile unfortunately the forum has become a ghost town.believe i have met you before some years ago. cheers

Were you using the same nick as before? Sorry I cannot quite remember now. I still keep in touch with a few of the oldtimers. I seldom come here these days. Still cheong once in a while though it is very different feeling now.

I guess it is hard for a man to be totally out of it. :) Phuket still remain my fav place though.

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 04:46 PM
I still keep in touch with a few of the oldtimers. I seldom come here these days. Still cheong once in a while though it is very different feeling now.

I guess it is hard for a man to be totally out of it. :) Phuket still remain my fav place though.

Dear Bro Ed Koh,

Just like you, I am semi-retired from the Haadyai scene ........ Used to cheong there very regularly about 20+ years ago .... Nowadays. seldom go there ..... The last trip was about 2 months ago where I met Bro TV ..... Didn't book any gals for overnight ..... Very sian to take care of gals for 24-hours .... Some of them got 'attitude problem' ...... :mad: Only went for one soapy massage at Pink Lady ...... And spent 6,000+ baht buying shirts.... Believe it or not !!!!

taurus75
13-10-2005, 05:23 PM

On my last day here, booked a girl who is being paid for by someone from Malaysia. She still claim he loved him but money no enough so have to work part-time. Same old story. ;)
I was also told that the recent police raid on the farms was due to many of them refusing to pay protection money. Dunno how true but the quality had really dropped. Wonder if it will ever get better.

are we having the same gal? her name is ah yo? kekeke
i had the same story from a gal too...funny huh?!!? :cool:

taurus75
13-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Dear Bro Ed Koh,

Just like you, I am semi-retired from the Haadyai scene ........ Used to cheong there very regularly about 20+ years ago .... Nowadays. seldom go there ..... The last trip was about 2 months ago where I met Bro TV ..... Didn't book any gals for overnight ..... Very sian to take care of gals for 24-hours .... Some of them got 'attitude problem' ...... :mad: Only went for one soapy massage at Pink Lady ...... And spent 6,000+ baht buying shirts.... Believe it or not !!!!

Nbzzz. i tot u like Katoeys in the 1st place..kekeke

Hasa Sas
13-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Dear Bro Ed Koh,

share the same sentiment...nowadays tends to enjoy drinking,makan and massage during my trip to hatyai with friends unlike the past where booking overnite is a must...keke agenda totally different. really enjoy the laid back lifestyles of the town and without any worries of receiving bad attitude frm gals...maybe just go for a quickie at chao praya or kiss lounge. sometime can't stand the poor attitude and manner of the OKT from the joints. :)

guru899
10-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where is the nice farm to go, damage?

For MP, only pink lady? Damage?

Where is Water Bar? Damage?

Thanks a lot.