Justin4
07-04-2002, 02:55 AM
MG KTV in Katong any recommendations:)

Blurrr
07-04-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Justin4
MG KTV in Katong any recommendations:)

Brudder,

Sad to say man....this place is not much of the acton one man....
What kind of reconmendation will u need?? IF u want Qing Ting then take the chio bus and if u would want Tom Yum....Go other places man....

Justin4
07-04-2002, 10:11 AM
Hi! Blurrr

Heard from friends that there are a few who can book out to hotel. Do you know any????? 5 days ago my friend said that there was a gal name ShiShi who was quite horny. Is it true????

towkayLee
07-04-2002, 12:31 PM
Hi! Blurrr

Heard from friends that there are a few who can book out to hotel. Do you know any????? 5 days ago my friend said that there was a gal name ShiShi who was quite horny. Is it true????

Hi Blurr,
what kind of excitment u expecting from MG? Bascially the girls there are majority from factory workers and u'll find most are about 25above.They do have girls to be called out but I supposed that only apply after happy hour.U need to test them out before giving any offer,coz pretty one normally don't go hotel unless they like u or so.Free fuck maybe... By the way,the charges there are not expensive during happy hour and basic tip is about $20 or more.Not a bad place to have china girls accompany and a room to play for the price.

Justin4
07-04-2002, 12:44 PM
Hi! towkay Lee.

Do u know of any beautiful, sweet & sexy gals there? Any recommendations? Heard of ShiShi/Lisa or Xiao Qing? Any FR?

towkayLee
07-04-2002, 02:40 PM
Hi! towkay Lee.

Do u know of any beautiful, sweet & sexy gals there? Any recommendations? Heard of ShiShi/Lisa or Xiao Qing? Any FR?

Hi,
Xiao Qing is from Guizhuo,she always appeared to be very approachable and quite popular(Laojiao) in MG at least 2yrs I supposed.She always raba man's dick outside the jeans and sweet talk to u 'But' don't get deceived by her big boobs! in actual fact its only 'A' Cap,the bra are fucking thick and so much of lobang inside if u have the honour to feel it yourself...hee
Overall she not bad but don't tip her too much coz she always bufferfly and only be punctual when u settle the bil

Justin4
07-04-2002, 02:57 PM
Hello Towkay Lee

Thks 4 the info. What abt ShiShi is it true that she do BJ? and can book outside?

towkayLee
07-04-2002, 03:06 PM
Hello Towkay Lee

Thks 4 the info. What abt ShiShi is it true that she do BJ? and can book outside?

Hi Justin,
I dun know who is shishi,not able to give any info on that.But its very rare u get a BJ performed in room unless u are alone and the room was dark enough,meaning no vision from outside.Dun think those china girls wanted to be known as a BJ player in their career in MG... well,u can try and let me know then.Goodluck

Blurrr
07-04-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by towkayLee

But its very rare u get a BJ performed in room unless u are alone and the room was dark enough,meaning no vision from outside.

I agree on that....So far have not ever encountered anyone who will automatically bj for u.... By the way, i'm sorry cos i dun remember the girls name as there are too many...hehehhe

smiler
10-04-2002, 03:00 PM
Been there a few times back in last year.......My feeling for that place is so so only lor.....

If just wan to relax and sing songs, it's a gd place to go.....

As for others special activities, must really ask lor.....dun expect to have a gd reply as basically most gers there dun do it.....

Sometimes a bit sianz as trying to find something special but getting negetative feedback.......So if anyone feel horny or would like to have more fun, go to Balestier KTV....it's more fun there...

Anyway, this is just my feedback.....

sgmjplayer
10-04-2002, 04:50 PM
I have been to both MG and Katong KTV (Just opposite MG)

Personally I prefer Katong KTV. :)
Place is newer. girls are younger. But all PRCs.

heard got Malaysians, but never had any.

That was 2-3mths back.

Price is same for both.

I never pay, dont know the price..haha

But I know Happy hours is very cheap.
The bill is about $100 for 3 person. 3-4jugs of beer.

teh_o2002
10-04-2002, 08:41 PM
MG and Katong both are light version of ktv actions. Ruba ruba is the best one can get usually. Heard of one ex-model getting extra in toilet but then again, one got to look like him. :-)

Bringing out possible after the gals call it a day. But may be the majority do not do this. I neber tried. Heard $300 or so man! can get much better ones in GL.

If you just want to sing song relax and hug hug, this place is not bad. Me and kaki always eat dinner and tok cock inside. Even watch news, drama and the occasional football!

It's a funny feeling to treat the place like your own dinning/living room with lots of gals around eating dinner. haha.... I quite enjoyed.

FYI.

Hmm... long time didn't go oredi. Miss the place. kekeke....

Justin4
10-04-2002, 09:25 PM
Dear teh_o2002 & sgmjplayer

Can both of u recommend any sexy and beauty gals in MG.

teh_o2002
10-04-2002, 10:27 PM

I don't think I can help much. The ladies there are free to come and go as they please. They ocme in as frens, not employees of the establishment. I have not been there for over 6 mths oredi so my memory fails me.

The last time I was there, I talked to Xiao yu. Very pretty for my standard. There was one Crystal who french kissed my kaki. very hot gal.

That's all I can say for now until my next visit!

Justin4
10-04-2002, 10:38 PM
Dear teh_o2002

Sorry, but would like 2 check do u come across Shishi or XiaoQing. Any FR abt them?

sgmjplayer
11-04-2002, 01:45 AM

I am bad at names. especially chinese ones.

But Katong KTV gals are prettier and younger. Thats
all I can remember.

For myself, if Katong is fullhouse, then will consider MG.

These days abit siaoz abt HCs = less KTV...haha

evo3
15-04-2002, 03:11 AM

Hi bro Justin4,
Just came back from Katong MG KTV 1 hr ago. This KTV is happening again, there are quite alot of gals that are doing extra performance. Today, I was in room 18, this is a small room because only 2 of us was there. Bill size is around $110. When we will inside the room, some gals proceed to come into the room,but we rejected them because dont look good to me. Later, another batch came, this time round not bad,so get them to sit down and start to ask their names.

smiler
15-04-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by evo3

Hi bro Justin4,
Just came back from Katong MG KTV 1 hr ago. This KTV is happening again, there are quite alot of gals that are doing extra performance. Today, I was in room 18, this is a small room because only 2 of us was there. Bill size is around $110. When we will inside the room, some gals proceed to come into the room,but we rejected them because dont look good to me. Later, another batch came, this time round not bad,so get them to sit down and start to ask their names. Following are some of the gals names and performance.

1)Maggie - Big boob, nipple head is just like a 20 cents coin, can take out the boob to see,play and suck.Have checked with her, she perfomance extra at $150.She is from Fuchou.
2)Chi Chi - Medium boob, just started work only 1 mth, can paly with her boob,but cant take out and see. Asked her, she dont performance extra. From Fuchou
3)Lisa - Big boob, can take out and see and play, but must use force on her. Nipple head is like a 20 cents coin. Also from Fuchou
4)Xiao Ping - Big boob,can play boob but cannot take out to see and suck. Also from Fuchou
5)Anna - Medium boob, can see,play and suck. She did extra performance. she will collect $150 per hr for 1 hit and $200 for 2 hrs for 2 shots. From Sichuan.Tonite, I try this gal for 2 shots at Joo Chiat Hotel 81.
Look above average, medium boob but damm fair. Can have very long foreplay. She did BJ but performance is average not so professional like those in GL150 cat.FJ always moan softly and slowly, can have different post if you want. Overall, to me myself is ok. It depend on each themselves.
Will be going again for new love. I have checked and lately many of them will do extra performances.

evo3

Thks Bro evo3 for the information...Will try out tonite....beri long time didn't go liao.....

evo3
15-04-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by smiler

Thks Bro evo3 for the information...Will try out tonite....beri long time didn't go liao.....

Hi Bro Smiler,

I will be going again this coming Thursday 18/4/02.
Well. if u r going tonite, hope u enjoy yourself.
But pls note there will be alot of gals just come into your room n asked can I sit down, if u dont wan them reject them upfront, otherwise pay for nothing.

evo3

humsupkid
16-04-2002, 04:13 AM
Hi Evo3,

Thanks for the information.... but as u r saying that there will be gals coming in to our room, i assume that there's no mummy there izit?? what if i wan to call on the gals that u recommended??

Another thing is during the happy hours(3pm-8.30pm),is there any gals ?? when will the gals start work??

Hi Bro Smiler,
Need to inform u that maggie cant performance these few days, because she had a long distance relative visiting her "Sister"
I will be going again this coming Thursday 18/4/02.
Well. if u r going tonite, hope u enjoy yourself.
But pls note there will be alot of gals just come into your room n asked can I sit down, if u dont wan them reject them upfront, otherwise pay for nothing. Yesterday, I managed to press maggie, lisa,chi chi (new gal)and only pay them $10. The one that allow to lick and suck, I pay $30.
If u r going go after 8.30pm,because b4 8.30pm is happy hour (happy hr start from 3pm till 8.30pm)
Well. what is your comment.

evo3

evo3
16-04-2002, 04:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by humsupkid
[B]Hi Evo3,
Thanks for the information.... but as u r saying that there will be gals coming in to our room, i assume that there's no mummy there izit?? what if i wan to call on the gals that u recommended??
Another thing is during the happy hours(3pm-8.30pm),is there any gals ?? when will the gals start work??

1)Majority start at 3pm.
2)If u want the gals and u know her name just get the waitress to get for u.
3)Correct,no mummy,so save mummy tips.
4)U can walk out n look see look see n if u like the gals just bring her to ur room and that all.
5)All happening depend on ur self, r u dare enough to ask the gals.
Does that answer all ur queries.
Just go there n try n u will find out more ur self.
BTW, when r u going to venture there, me going again this thursday nite.

evo3

wolf20002
16-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Where is mgktv.Which part of katong.

teh_o2002
16-04-2002, 11:44 AM
MG is along Tanjong Katong Rd. somewhere near a petrol station, Caltex I think. There is one coffee chop near MG on the same row. THe "Pork leg bihoon" very nice. must try.

I heard teh one opposite MG called Katong KTV more action leh. i personally also think that there was more action inn Katong, opp MG.

wolf20002
16-04-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by teh_o2002
MG is along Tanjong Katong Rd. somewhere near a petrol station, Caltex I think. There is one coffee chop near MG on the same row. THe "Pork leg bihoon" very nice. must try.

I heard teh one opposite MG called Katong KTV more action leh. i personally also think that there was more action inn Katong, opp MG.

Wah we got the same nos,maybe one day we should go &eat "Pork Leg Bihoon"2together,then proceed to MGktv.

teh_o2002
16-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by wolf20002

Wah we got the same nos,maybe one day we should go &eat "Pork Leg Bihoon"2together,then proceed to MGktv.

kakakaka.... you have one more "bullet" than me! (20002).

Better to eat inside MG cos the feeling of having a group dinner with the gals is like a loving family man! no joke. kakakaka... got people to "jia chai" for u. :-)

After cheonging ktv last week, must lay low for a while liao. If you go, do share your FR ok. kekekeke....

Btw, is Janet, Luna still in MG? My fren try to "Xiam" them. Very sticky, cannot take new gals if they come in. Too inpolite to reject them for old time sake.

ANother fren of mine very eager to know if number 22 is still working there? For me, I would like to know if "Yu Er" (as in "smallfish?") is still there. Miss her a bit leh.

If any brudders know abt them, can share info? Thx!

wolf20002
16-04-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by teh_o2002

kakakaka.... you have one more "bullet" than me! (20002).

Better to eat inside MG cos the feeling of having a group dinner with teh gals is like a loving family man! no joke. kakakaka... got people to "jia chai" for u. :-)

After cheonging ktv last week, must lay low for a while liao. If you go, do share your FR ok. kekekeke....

Btw, is Janet, Luna still in MG? My fren try to "Xiam" them. Very sticky, cannot take new gals if they come in. Too inpolite to reject them for old time sake.

ANother fren of mine very eager to know if number 22 is still working there? For me, I would like to know if "Yu Er" (as in "smallfish?") is still there. Miss her a bit leh.
May go there for a recee within these few days

humsupkid
16-04-2002, 01:34 PM
[1)Majority start at 3pm.
2)If u want the gals and u know her name just get the waitress to get for u.
3)Correct,no mummy,so save mummy tips.
4)U can walk out n look see look see n if u like the gals just bring her to ur room and that all.
5)All happening depend on ur self, r u dare enough to ask the gals.
Just go there n try n u will find out more ur self.
BTW, when r u going to venture there, me going again this thursday nite.

evo3 [/B][/QUOTE]

Me going with another 4 colleagues of mine. I think should be on 23 April. So, do post ur FR after u cheong on this Thursday.... see got anything else to update me or not.

:D

wing
17-04-2002, 01:01 PM
Was at Katong KTV last nite. Most of the gals are PRCs on SV pass. don't expect too much as these are all amatures.......u hear "bu yao la", "bu ke yi" the whole nite..... (guess u guys know what I mean.....) though this place is cheap, $10 $20 tips can gaoding......but nothing to yell about. cannot rabaraba, do not rabaraba u, sigh!

evo3
17-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by wing
Was at Katong KTV last nite. Most of the gals are PRCs on SV pass. don't expect too much as these are all amatures.......u hear "bu yao la", "bu ke yi" the whole nite..... (guess u guys know what I mean.....) though this place is cheap, $10 $20 tips can gaoding......but nothing to yell about. cannot rabaraba, do not rabaraba u, sigh!

Infact, I did wnet in Katong KTV on 14/4/02 just for a check while was waiting for a room in MG KTV. To my suprise, not many gals to choose compare to MG. Also, not many rooms inside Katong KTV, only 2 rows on the left and right hand side only. Take a closer look at those gals they looks to matures and not so good looking. Anyway, We just there for only 5 mins, very lucky never try Katong is also due to the nite full house, so go back to MG and hv better fun. Nowsaday MG is totally diff from last times MG. Most of the gals are "playful".

wing
18-04-2002, 09:40 AM
ok, will try MG next trip:)

evo3
19-04-2002, 04:45 AM
Just back from MG again, was at room 20, it a small room because only 2 of us.
Soma new fiding to share with those bros who use to cheong KTV.

But pls take note that there is a malaysian fat woman always come in and sit even if u tell her to get out, she will just sit there and when u start to bill. She will also collect tips from u. I did not give her a single cent, because I dont even touch her, so why shld I. Also, always ask for SGD 20, say no table lah, no $$$ to go home. Just ignore her n she will just leave u alone.

fastcar
19-04-2002, 10:55 AM
hey bro, wat time u go MG?? I went at 5pm yesterday and BOTH MG and Katong full house .....

:mad:

wolf20002
19-04-2002, 11:01 AM
Soma new fiding to share with those bros who use to cheong KTV. Fllwg r some gals data.

1)Xiao Loo, from Fochou, small boob, but very nice nipples (virgin nipples only a 5 cents coin). Can play with, take out and drink some milk if u feel like. Short hair, height ard 1.52m. Extra service did not mentioned.

2)Xiao Chi,also from Fochou, small boob, average look, long hair, height 1.52m. Extra performance very reasonable. SGD 100 - ST, SGD 200 O/N.

3)Tutu, from sichuan,long hair, 1.55m, big eyes,medium boob, watermelon can play, I did try to sneak underneath, did not stop but just for 5 mins or so. Extra service - yes
I was there with some friends at about 6pm,but unable to get a room.We even tried Katong ktv.All fully occuppied,we only managed to sit at June coffeeshop to see some of the PRC agents walkin there as well.I tink MG got prettier agent than Katong .I tink I will go early next time.

But pls take note that there is a malaysian fat woman always come in and sit even if u tell her to get out, she will just sit there and when u start to bill. She will also collect tips from u. I did not give her a single cent, because I dont even touch her, so why shld I. Also, always ask for SGD 20, say no table lah, no $$$ to go home. Just ignore her n she will just leave u alone.

wolf20002
19-04-2002, 11:03 AM
Soma new fiding to share with those bros who use to cheong KTV. Fllwg r some gals data.

1)Xiao Loo, from Fochou, small boob, but very nice nipples (virgin nipples only a 5 cents coin). Can play with, take out and drink some milk if u feel like. Short hair, height ard 1.52m. Extra service did not mentioned.

2)Xiao Chi,also from Fochou, small boob, average look, long hair, height 1.52m. Extra performance very reasonable. SGD 100 - ST, SGD 200 O/N.

3)Tutu, from sichuan,long hair, 1.55m, big eyes,medium boob, watermelon can play, I did try to sneak underneath, did not stop but just for 5 mins or so. Extra service - yes

I was there with some friends at about 6pm,but unable to get a room.We even tried Katong ktv.All fully occuppied,we only managed to sit at June coffeeshop to see some of the PRC agents walkin there as well.I tink MG got prettier agent than Katong .I tink I will go early next time.

wolf20002
19-04-2002, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by evo3

evo3
19-04-2002, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fastcar
[B]hey bro, wat time u go MG?? I went at 5pm yesterday and BOTH MG and Katong full house .....

Hi bro fastcar, I was there at 8.45pm after happy hr at room 20. Which room will u at and what time did u left. Anyway, i will be there again tonite at 9.45pm want to tag along let me know b4 8pm tonite, I will leave my home at 8.45pm.
Bro fastcar,for ur info never go at 5pm because is happy hr, if u want to go then go at 3 to 4 pm maybe u got chance to get a room, always full hse during happy hr and gals always come n go very fast. I always go after happy hr. I was in MG KTV knew quite alot of the gals there.

evo3
19-04-2002, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wolf20002
[B][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by evo3

Hi bro wolf20002, never go to katong ktv gals there can touch, nothing will happen. I did went in n see not many gals, they r mostly not good looking or to mature. MG hv more varieties to choose from and more daring. Will be there again tonite.
If u want to go during happy hr,then go ard 3.30pm to get a better room, otherwise it will be full hse, because during happy hrs they dont charge u for room rental. Aferall, even if after happy hrs also not expensive. One jug of beer will just cost u $35. fruits $30 (2 plate std), peanuts $4 all these exclude GST. If u order 2 jugs the room will be given to u FOC. Total bill size is ard $125 (for 2 jugs beer, 2 plates fruits, 2 plates of nuts).

Justin4
20-04-2002, 06:24 AM
Dear Bro Evo3

Do u have any FR 2 share at MG? Any recommendation (Beautiful & Sexy Lovely Gals)

evo3
20-04-2002, 05:47 PM
Dear Bro Evo3

Do u have any FR 2 share at MG? Any recommendation (Beautiful & Sexy Lovely Gals)

Hi bro justin4,
would u mind look at this thread and u should be able to find 2 of my forum.
I was there yesterday and happen to meet one bro from this forum.

fastcar
21-04-2002, 02:07 AM
[B]hey bro, wat time u go MG?? I went at 5pm yesterday and BOTH MG and Katong full house .....

Hi bro fastcar, I was there at 8.45pm after happy hr at room 20. Which room will u at and what time did u left. Anyway, i will be there again tonite at 9.45pm want to tag along let me know b4 8pm tonite, I will leave my home at 8.45pm.
Bro fastcar,for ur info never go at 5pm because is happy hr, if u want to go then go at 3 to 4 pm maybe u got chance to get a room, always full hse during happy hr and gals always come n go very fast. I always go after happy hr. I was in MG KTV knew quite alot of the gals there.

Thanks 4 the offer. Got this a bit late. Maybe I pm u to join u in your next session??:p

evo3
21-04-2002, 02:49 AM

Thanks 4 the offer. Got this a bit late. Maybe I pm u to join u in your next session??:p

Bro fastcar, my next session that is also my 4 times in 11 days will be next thursday 25/4, will there at 8pm because always full house and room are not allowed to book only first come first serve. care to join just pm me and let me know ur contact.

smiler
04-05-2002, 12:57 PM
Reach MG at abt 8pm. Bro evo was there early to book the room...full house boy yesterday nite....

Ok FR on two gers I sit with-------------------

1. Ger T***

Looks 5/10
Attitude 6/10 (Can raba raba but me not in mood)
Boobs C cup maybe

2. Ger J***

Looks 7.5/10 (Have those sweet looking)
Attitude 7.5/10
Boobs abit small maybe B cup

Actually me dun intend to write but after some thinking feel better share something but will not disclose the name......Those Bro was with me yesterday noe who is the ger I'm talking abt hor........:D

evo3
05-05-2002, 08:00 AM
Everday oso so fucking full hse, by 6pm all rooms was taken up until 1am.

Ok my FR on 3 gals that sit with me

1. Gal C***

Looks 8/10
Attitude 7.5/10 (Can on wan lah)
Boobs A cup
Rmks: only work there during happy hr, anyway, 03/5 was her last nite there, will b working at Apollo)

2. Gal P***

Looks 7/10 (quite a pretty face)
Attitude 8/10 (can rub but not my type)
Boobs B cup

3. Gal C***

Looks 8.5/10 (smooth n pretty face)
Attitude 8/10 (can rub n go underground,depends on one skill)
Boobs B cup

This is a very brief FR rpt, oso mean to share wif bros here.

evo3
05-05-2002, 08:36 AM
Modie,

if u need to know the amt of $$$ we use on MG, here it goes. Pls note in future this type of things dun PM me is nothing to hide wan lah.
Nothing confidental ok.

Dated 03/5/02
Number of members : 3
Members friends : 2
Duration : 4.30pm to 1.00am
Room : 1021
Number of Jugs : 3 Jugs
Total $$$ use : $158.00
Tipping : depends on ur self (range from $10 to $50), not happy oso can dun give,just fuck them off

Breakdown:
Big Room: $20 for happy hr, plus $40 for after happy hr = $60
Fruits: 2 plates (std package) $15 each = $30
Nuts : 2 bowls (std package) $4 each = $8
Beer : 3 Jugs (approx $20 per jug) = $60

So Modie, will this help u to budget ur outing expense.

Extra info: if u order 1/2 or 1 bottle of hard liquor room will be free from happy hr to closing time.
If u go alone then u will be given only 1 plate of fruit (2 plates is for 2 person n abv)

Or u still hv doubt ???

Justin4
05-05-2002, 10:00 AM
Dear all Bros

I m going there 2day (5 May 2002), care 2 join. Would b there at 8 pm.

evo3
05-05-2002, 04:42 PM
Dear all Bros

I m going there 2day (5 May 2002), care 2 join. Would b there at 8 pm.

bro justin,

u going 2 day, i dun think i will b joining u.
i was there 3 days in a row so hv to stop for awhile first. so enjoy ur self tonite.
if u r going tonite at 8pm, i doubt u can get a room at 8pm. usually all room will be taken up by 6pm.

Justin4
07-05-2002, 01:28 AM
Dear Bros

I m cheong MG 2 9 at abt 7 pm. Any one joining? Pls PM e.

Thks

evo3
07-05-2002, 02:31 AM
Dear Bros

I m cheong MG 2 9 at abt 7 pm. Any one joining? Pls PM e.

Thks

justin4, r u refering to tuesday 7pm or wat?

smiler
11-05-2002, 09:33 AM

justin4, r u refering to tuesday 7pm or wat?

So next confirm date when????

Justin4
11-05-2002, 09:52 AM
11 May 2002, 4.00 pm

evo3
11-05-2002, 04:51 PM

So next confirm date when????

so how abt this sun 12/5 afternoon happy hr

evo3
12-05-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by JackieWong
hi bro evo dunnow u also cheong MG one. Quite some time never been there already. Next thursday my frenz jio me go leh wat to join us? Pm me yr contact no

Yah jessica did u on her? Is she still there? She quite an ang pai in MG.

she still alive, she sat wif my friend last thursday 9/5. not bad looking leh, but i hv not try her yet. why ur old joint hah.
make it tuesday can bro jackiewong.

Justin4
12-05-2002, 11:34 PM
Dear Bro evo3

U hvn't PM e the FR on Jessica yet? Hv u?

Thks. Me Tuesday going MG.

Regards

evo3
12-05-2002, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Justin4
[B]Dear Bro evo3

U hvn't PM e the FR on Jessica yet? Hv u?

Thks. Me Tuesday going MG.

so ok lah, maybe see u at mg.
fr for jessica, at type of fr u want, my is very brief type.

smiler
12-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Bro evo, where will ur master piece be located huh??????? Kindly advise????

evo3
13-05-2002, 12:09 AM
Bro evo, where will ur master piece be located huh??????? Kindly advise????

smiler, u mean my............gal.
if u r asking then i will let u know,ok.
is located at MG, my first master pc.
so r u going to locate one oso.
how tuesday u cfm or not, bro jackiewong already cfm his will b tuesday. ur still waiting?

smiler
13-05-2002, 12:13 AM

how tuesday u cfm or not, bro jackiewong already cfm his will b tuesday. ur still waiting?

No lah..I referring to that issue lah....Whao koazzzzzzzzzz........luckily me didn't ask or request anything, if not sure jia lat wan lah.....hahahahahahahahaa...sorry lah bro...me didn't say it clearly...please forgive me....keekekekeek...just curious that where you will have that issue to be located only lah.........ok me onzzzzzzzzzzz......is that answer to your queries??? You still have three more liflines to go....Wahahahahahahaha..........

evo3
13-05-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by JackieWong

Ok should be no problem wat time u be there
i knock off at 5pm

ok bro jackie, on.
me cfm going tuesday 5pm, is the time ok for u.
i can wait for u inside no problem.
will drop u a line once i reach there ok.

Justin4
13-05-2002, 12:21 AM
Dear Bro evo3

Any FR 2 9 u go MG? Meet Jessica? Any FR 2 share?

evo3
13-05-2002, 12:30 AM
Dear Bro evo3

Any FR 2 9 u go MG? Meet Jessica? Any FR 2 share?

ok bro justin4,

will pm u the fr for jessica.
so r u coming with ur 2 friends this tuesday 5pm
n wat time u will b there, pls give ur confirmation pls.
in a short while u will receive my fr for tha gal

Justin4
13-05-2002, 12:34 AM
Dear Bro evo3

Mayb there at 5.40 pm or earlier. Count confirm the timing with u 2morrow. ok.

evo3
13-05-2002, 12:51 AM
Dear Bro evo3

Mayb there at 5.40 pm or earlier. Count confirm the timing with u 2morrow. ok.

ok bro, u hv my contact no i just pm u.
so how many of u coming along?
did u rec'd my fr on the gal.

Justin4
13-05-2002, 12:58 AM
Dear Bro evo3

Who u call 2 9 at MG? Can share ur FR of her with all bros here?

evo3
13-05-2002, 01:28 AM
Dear Bro evo3

Who u call 2 9 at MG? Can share ur FR of her with all bros here?

bro justin4,

can i ask u a question.
why do u need so many FR from me leh, i already given to u alot liao.
2 nite i just gat those old gals lor. never bother abt new gals.
btw, ur in box r full. can u pls clear

Justin4
13-05-2002, 01:32 AM
I clear my inbox.

Thks.

evo3
14-05-2002, 08:38 AM
I clear my inbox.

Thks.

same goes can i at the same time ask u to provide me somr FR for MG gals. i oso need ur update since u r oso a regular there. how ??????????

jjin
10-07-2002, 03:09 PM
hi, all bros, has been away 4 about 2 months, seem that this ktv not lively, anyone pls update latest scene. thanks!

holein1
10-07-2002, 03:25 PM

bro bro... mai forget me lei....chio me lar..anyway..i'll be back next week and let's have some fun, together with that happy man, mr smiler and our kiddish hunk - biboy.

Oin1

evo3
11-07-2002, 10:25 PM
ven since the murder case happen near mg, till now the biz in mg was bad and ti what i know now u can just walk in anytime n u will sure to get a room.
not much happening liao, maybe can try TK KTV near lor 31, also own by mg mgmt. heard biz not bad, can try.

nk2002
12-07-2002, 12:28 AM
ven since the murder case happen near mg, till now the biz in mg was bad and ti what i know now u can just walk in anytime n u will sure to get a room.
not much happening liao, maybe can try TK KTV near lor 31, also own by mg mgmt. heard biz not bad, can try.

shld be T.H Karaoke

smiler
15-07-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by holein1

bro bro... mai forget me lei....chio me lar..anyway..i'll be back next week and let's have some fun, together with that happy man, mr smiler and our kiddish hunk - biboy.

Oin1

Long time din go liao lah....after the incident case of murder there me stopped going liao.....if you interested to go why not we go to TH KTV better....same management mah....how???

Horny X
16-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Mi went down sat, nothing special or shut about !! A bit sian, girls like butterfly fly here & there. Alot uncles, girls there so so lah !! Hm..... if u got nothing 2 do go there 4 relax & talk cock it OK !!

Justin4
16-07-2002, 11:05 PM
Dear Bro Horny X

Did u c any beautiful & sexy one around?

Horny X
16-07-2002, 11:12 PM
Dear Bro Horny X

Did u c any beautiful & sexy one around?

Got lah !! If u went there about 5 p.m U will see few beauty there loh !!!! My friend call me up just now ( They r now at MG ). Tat day watch my friend Stroking Maggie 2 big melons at the same time eating the melon make me cannot ta han. Nei bai this slute can even give me the horny look which made me grow horn. :D

Justin4
17-07-2002, 08:32 PM
Dear Bro Horny X

Can tell us abt the girl u call or a short FR?

Horny X
17-07-2002, 10:36 PM
Dear Bro Horny X

Can tell us abt the girl u call or a short FR?

Can no problem !! Who U want 2 know ?? Just talk 2 my Kaki's just now about MG, as I have mention 2 U yesterday. Yesterday, MG was Kana raid by AV at about 9.30p.m - 10.00p.m. After tat nothing happening. But hear from my kaki's tat got few gem there. Before the raid he got 2 girls 2 service him, 1 girl ruba ruba his didi the other let him lick melons untill his didi marikita stereo some more. Wah lao !! after hearing his storey I myself also cannot ta han but anyway he got free service because of the raid. All girls missing in action & never come back !!

Here some of the girl I call:

Coco- like Zeo Tay,good figure, tits average, Hair high light brown dumn frangance, gf treatment

Maggie: This is 4 big titts lover, Can do wat ever u 1 4 her titts. Frenching also can. Gf treatment

Xiao Wen: Titts average, rub rub ur didi. Good figure, Gf treatment

Xiao Lee:Titts small, look Zhang Zi Yi, Dumn good figure, gf treatment

Other can remember their name: Just ask them 2 come in loh so long U can afford 2 pay !!!!!!!!!!!!

brucecock
18-07-2002, 12:05 AM
anyone know Xiao Feng in MG? Think she is quite pretty and cute...

Justin4
19-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Dear Bro Horny X

Do they (Thoes u mentioned) swallow CIM?

Horny X
19-07-2002, 01:14 AM
Dear Bro Horny X

Do they (Thoes u mentioned) swallow CIM?

Sorrie mi never try tat before but U can asked, if they liked U they may consider doing it loh !!

smiler
15-09-2002, 07:29 AM
Long time din go liao...........seem like need to make a trip back there.........these gals might be outdated liao....will update on the gals there once I make a trip with EVO 3 there again..........

Justin4
15-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Quite sometime d not patron there, any new babies?

zokatay
15-09-2002, 11:53 PM
Hi! Blurrr

Heard from friends that there are a few who can book out to hotel. Do you know any????? 5 days ago my friend said that there was a gal name ShiShi who was quite horny. Is it true???? not only ShiShi woh. got one gals named XIAOYUN my guys said can play also.

Justin4
16-09-2002, 05:51 AM
Do anybody no whether is Jessica back at MG? Ihv lost her hm contact no. any one can share her no with e?

takemyq
16-09-2002, 08:14 PM
Do anybody no whether is Jessica back at MG? Ihv lost her hm contact no. any one can share her no with e?

brudder, just find new greens lor.... stick to one, good mei? 8) anyway, was wondering when is smiler and evo3 going down... miss chionging with them..

tmyq

ginola19_sg
17-09-2002, 03:21 AM
how come nobody rec the ang pai there ----- XO.

XO very chio gal n ang pai there beat the rest.

except for maggie really can play, shiok.

Justin4
17-09-2002, 07:32 PM
Dear Bro ginola19_sg

U mentioned that the gal is call XO or open an XO? Could u describe her?

ginola19_sg
17-09-2002, 07:55 PM
Dear Bro ginola19_sg

U mentioned that the gal is call XO or open an XO? Could u describe her?

the gal call XO. quite chio. 160+cm. ample flesh.

petite gal, called apple, may hv gone back. also nt bad.

Justin4
17-09-2002, 10:26 PM
Bro ginola19

Call pm e XO's hp no.

Justin4
17-10-2002, 07:22 PM
Can anyone inform any new babes (gd one can raba type) in MG. Long x d not patron there.

BigHEAD
19-10-2002, 09:32 AM
MG is my favourite hangout especially during the weekend after a busy day in the turf club. Business has resume back to normal after the recent murder incident few months ago.
PRC girls are easily hooked if you have spare $$$ to throw around. I can speak their language too which make me so popular among the ladies...hahaha!!

I'm going tonight at 9pm

BigHEAD
19-10-2002, 09:40 AM
Another point to add is i'm a regular since the late 90s. I believe some newbie tends to hook up with the PROs or i should put it as fall in love with them. Fortunately, i have never run head over hill or crazy over them becos the outcome could become a disaster to some of the few unlucky ones. PRC gals are the smart creature around . They are the worst in bed.

Cheers

milnaes
20-10-2002, 02:29 AM
:cool:
Total agree with u (BigHead). Every PRC there has a price tag, all can want go out one. Sian them also can, but pay each time to avoid hand tail very very troublesome, especially married guy. Hahahaha......

Justin4
21-10-2002, 10:33 PM
Dear Brother Bighead

Can name some good ones?

BigHEAD
22-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Dear Brother Bighead

Can name some good ones?

U can easily find some good ones around. Show them who is the boss and they will stick to you like glue.
Flash your $$$ to them and you will know. Saw a few guys who are in their late 20s crazy over them like a fool. That is not the right way to treat PRC in MG. Didn't you noticed most of them prefer uncle and ah peks.:0

Justin4
22-10-2002, 06:40 PM
Bro u hv not reply 2 my questions yet!!!!!!!

Justin4
22-10-2002, 08:23 PM
Does any bros here have SISI of MG's hp no? Can pm e.

milnaes
24-10-2002, 05:45 AM
No points know the gal name, if u young looking chap. Yes most gal won't come, but its ok, most of them old ones. Their turn over is very high. They come n go, come back with different name. Names use n re-used by other gal. Just keep your eyes open outside your door. If not, hunt them down. Dun expect beauty queen, i'm sure there is one or two that suit your taste. Have more 2 gal, they hardly come back for the first time. Gave your favourite gal extra 10 buck. Then follow visit you will be popular n they stick to u like glue.....

Justin4
24-10-2002, 08:15 PM
Dear bro milnaes

I agree with u but could u kindly name e some gd 1? thks

bollocksman
08-11-2002, 01:21 AM
I left sgp nearly 2 months ago, and I used to frequent MG, and now that I have visited PRC..(shanghai) recently..

my observations are..MG have poor lighting, even the average looking chicks with normal looks...can make it there and 3/4 of the chicks there are on short term SV passes (1 month or less) turnover very high..those on long term student passes >6mths, (only very few, and usually kanna pao liao) if not how to foot the S$10K security deposit and fees.

on top of that, most of the chicks are kinda matured over 25yrs..
but most i am assured can play one. but overall its a place to go to play to relive stress in SGp if one cannot go JB,PRC.

(unlike those I went in prc ,young and nulible all under 23 yrs..even 24 is old)

i suggest maybe cutting down on trips there and saving up to go M'sia or even china (FUN assured!!!)

takemyq
08-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by bollocksman
I left sgp nearly 2 months ago, and I used to frequent MG, and now that I have visited PRC..(shanghai) recently..

(unlike those I went in prc ,young and nulible all under 23 yrs..even 24 is old)

i suggest maybe cutting down on trips there and saving up to go M'sia or even china (FUN assured!!!)

bro, you are so right. btw, you can get young and fun prc in malaysia. confirmed. and you can really plan a night of wildness with them.. china also... if you venture into those inner provinces, it's even cheaper than your rmb400++ per booking in shanghai.

q

bollocksman
08-11-2002, 05:02 PM
referring to the international frs..

one not even need to venture further than 2 to 3 hours train ride to surrounding areas within shanghai...just outside..your rmb 1000++ enough for 1night hotel, ktv plus girl..all for around under S$300/- i would spend in sgp just on ktv and plus extras for the girls not including accom(still must go home)

too bad, I had a busy schedule the last time i was there (1st time) and not to mentioned no chionging buddies..so it could have been even more enjoyable..i am planning to go there in february (12 days guangzhou/zuhai/macau, on family business and RnR, plus 10 days shanghai rnr)I would be there mostly on family matters (devoting at lonly 4 to 6 days RNR), not for the whole trip la, so at least my wallet can tahan.

007digger
07-01-2003, 08:34 AM
Does anybody no whether is Jessica back at MG. Anyone had her hp no to spare?

devil9992002
11-01-2003, 02:02 PM
heard tat apple is a ang pai there, any bros to verify tat ???

GreenHorny
11-01-2003, 07:44 PM
hey bros,
any gd recomendation for gals who r young n can realli play???

tanch
14-01-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by bollocksman
referring to the international frs..

one not even need to venture further than 2 to 3 hours train ride to surrounding areas within shanghai...just outside..your rmb 1000++ enough for 1night hotel, ktv plus girl..all for around under S$300/- i would spend in sgp just on ktv and plus extras for the girls not including accom(still must go home)

too bad, I had a busy schedule the last time i was there (1st time) and not to mentioned no chionging buddies..so it could have been even more enjoyable..i am planning to go there in february (12 days guangzhou/zuhai/macau, on family business and RnR, plus 10 days shanghai rnr)I would be there mostly on family matters (devoting at lonly 4 to 6 days RNR), not for the whole trip la, so at least my wallet can tahan.

hi bro....am thinking of going up to hk/shenzhen/zhuhai in feb... maybe we can meet up to cheong... probably go up after chinese new year

devil9992002
14-01-2003, 09:43 AM
last nite saw a lady with long blonde maggi-mee hair-do, with korean-like looks sitting with a nerd-looking guy, for almost the whole nite, as everytime i went toilet, they 2 seems to be cuddling together, any brudders out there got any idea what's the name of the gal ????
:(

sgmjplayer
15-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by devil9992002
last nite saw a lady with long blonde maggi-mee hair-do, with korean-like looks sitting with a nerd-looking guy, for almost the whole nite, as everytime i went toilet, they 2 seems to be cuddling together, any brudders out there got any idea what's the name of the gal ????
:(

so good always sits in 1 room, ask waitress to bring her to
you also loh..

anyway she going back to china 2moro morning..:)

devil9992002
15-01-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
so good always sits in 1 room, ask waitress to bring her to
you also loh..

anyway she going back to china 2moro morning..:)

Huh ??? so fast ???!!! by the way wat's her name ?? so i can go down tonite and ask for her....;)

sgmjplayer
15-01-2003, 11:22 AM
Huh ??? so fast ???!!! by the way wat's her name ?? so i can go down tonite and ask for her....;)

last nite at work.. ask for her for what?

unless u can prove that you are better than that nerd,
which i cant. i give up getting her to sit with me..
(her name related to durian)

milnaes
16-01-2003, 01:34 PM

yeah wat her name????

devil9992002
16-01-2003, 08:40 PM
last nite at work.. ask for her for what?

unless u can prove that you are better than that nerd,
which i cant. i give up getting her to sit with me..
(her name related to durian)

u mean she is very hot ??? or tat u tired of her sitting with u ???
is she touchable , fun ???
my friend went down last nite to find her and manage to get her out for suppper wor, he say she's very beautiful, but like a vase, can see only and cannot touch.

fastcar
17-01-2003, 12:22 AM
my friend went down last nite to find her and manage to get her out for suppper wor, he say she's very beautiful, but like a vase, can see only and cannot touch.

Like that waste time lah .... look 4 other gers better :D ...
Plenty of others who want to go to hotel with customers

sgmjplayer
17-01-2003, 01:51 AM

maybe we referring to different gals.

unless your friend is the 'nerd' you talking abt,
cant be eating supper with her.

She surely can see, can touch.. she doesnt wear bra. :)

Ofcoz beautiful gals wanna touch got to pay more la.
$100 rates ofcoz cannot get this type of 'gd' pretty gal.
I wont mind going to 81 with her again next time she is here .:)

devil9992002
17-01-2003, 08:23 AM

She is a very good species of durian.

No lar, my friend is considered good looking and can easily get gals from pubs, discos, so ktv, not a big prob.

wat's her rate for goin to hotel ???

007digger
17-01-2003, 09:46 AM
I think she call Jessica

monster98
17-01-2003, 11:35 AM

Bro sgmj,

Haha, I suppose u are there on 15/1 rite. Maybe we met but just we nvr know each other. Me almost the whole nite wlking up and down spying all the gals. Hehe

Yes, this gal definitely can touh can see and also nvr wear any bra. quite a handful infact.

sgmjplayer
17-01-2003, 12:03 PM
Lets move on.. This gal is already history.. she left Thurs Morning.

Now I am onto 'flowers'.. haha.. see can get anot..lol..

monster98
20-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Hi Bros,

For all bros cheonging MG. Just my comments.

Don't u find that MG is getting more and more like LSB nowsaday? Specially these past 2 batch of new gals. When going 2 the gents, happened to saw 1 or 2 times where the gals is performing "special" for the guys inside the female toilet ( Both came out of the toilet 2gether). 1 of the time, 1 of the gals even came out of the toilet and complaint that she saw "sarong" inside the toilet bowl floating". HAHA. This place seems like going back to the normal days where this location is actually a LSB ( older generation cheongsters will know) except the gals there are younger compared to last LSB.

For any bros to justify, try a PRC there by the name of "WW" and you will confirm. HEHEHEHE.

Enjoy b4 they all fly back 2 their home sweet home 4 spring festival. :)

turbo188
20-01-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by monster98
Hi Bros,

For all bros cheonging MG. Just my comments.

Don't u find that MG is getting more and more like LSB nowsaday? Specially these past 2 batch of new gals. When going 2 the gents, happened to saw 1 or 2 times where the gals is performing "special" for the guys inside the female toilet ( Both came out of the toilet 2gether). 1 of the time, 1 of the gals even came out of the toilet and complaint that she saw "sarong" inside the toilet bowl floating". HAHA. This place seems like going back to the normal days where this location is actually a LSB ( older generation cheongsters will know) except the gals there are younger compared to last LSB.

For any bros to justify, try a PRC there by the name of "WW" and you will confirm. HEHEHEHE.

Enjoy b4 they all fly back 2 their home sweet home 4 spring festival. :)

bro monster... kekeke..... u got nightmare anot?

vaxvms
21-01-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by turbo188
bro monster... kekeke..... u got nightmare anot?

BRO TURBO
LONG TIME NO SEE LIAO
U HIDING IN MG NOWADAY?
OR UR FAV PLAYGROUND DYNASTY?

HEARD NOWADAY ORCHARD KTV MANY PRC TOO
U TRIED?

bearbear_tan
22-01-2003, 05:21 PM
hey bros,

MG actually not that bad. Cheap and also full of new PRC gals. Been there last week and sat with Nokia and WW. These gals just happening, esp WW. She just wear black lacy bra and sat on me once she came in the room.

As the gals also come and go. Any bros out there willing to share new names?

jlow38
23-01-2003, 02:23 AM
hi! everyone,

I am new to this site, I hav heard alot of u guy talkin abt this nice place. I am very curious to get to noe more about it. maybe i would like to join u guy for a session.

adamwee88
23-01-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by bearbear_tan
hey bros,

MG actually not that bad. Cheap and also full of new PRC gals. Been there last week and sat with Nokia and WW. These gals just happening, esp WW. She just wear black lacy bra and sat on me once she came in the room.

As the gals also come and go. Any bros out there willing to share new names?

just wondering if ww is still there.when was the last time you went bearbear_tan?
that day went down and sat with xiaoli. very pretty and can play one

sexking
23-01-2003, 03:52 PM
damn sad.. went down at 8pm.. fully booked

jlow38
24-01-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by jlow38
hi! everyone,

I am new to this site, I hav heard alot of u guy talkin abt this nice place. I am very curious to get to noe more about it. maybe i would like to join u guy for a session.

hi everyone, i hav just went there during happy hour to check out the place. i got 2 gals sit with me. s2 and mei. 2 of them very pertty, and both of them got very firm spot lights.i think i am goin 2 be addicted to this place. have any of u guy ever hav this 2 gals before. pls let me noe what is their limit.

random23
24-01-2003, 04:59 AM
as far as i noe mei on a work permit here , so she dun go out with customer but if ur skill good enough maybe she might go out

random

sgmjplayer
24-01-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by random23
as far as i noe mei on a work permit here , so she dun go out with customer but if ur skill good enough maybe she might go out

random

I havent know of any1 who got skill so gd
to get her (mei) out.

And she is not on work permit(but here legally).
Dont ask me how. haha

devil9992002
24-01-2003, 10:35 AM
For your info, mei will be here for some time n she's goin back to celebrate CNY and S2 is working part-time in Windsor hotel also. so it will be difficult to get her out..........

sco25
24-01-2003, 11:09 AM
hi everyone, i hav just went there during happy hour to check out the place. i got 2 gals sit with me. s2 and mei. 2 of them very pertty, and both of them got very firm spot lights.i think i am goin 2 be addicted to this place. have any of u guy ever hav this 2 gals before. pls let me noe what is their limit.

She is definitely not on work permit. Give u a hint :
how can a person stay in Singapore if she is legal, not on any permit, don't need to work.

What else do u want to know? she stays in the north, her cosin June was at MG during Nov. She got a good friend at MG call ming ming.

Forget about getting her out, becos of the hint i give u.

bearbear_tan
25-01-2003, 01:22 AM
hey fellow samsters,

MG always fully booked one... better call and reserve before going... went there a few time and had to wait.... the gals usually take a break between 6.30 to 8pm for dinner break so during these times they will be minimum gals around.... some will come in later at about 9 or 10pm....

Field report:

WW- PRC, very wild, can play and dig (if she likes you). very good kisser....

Nokia- PRC, big n well shaped tits, can play also....

HL (the milk brand)- PRC, tall and slim with okay tits.... can touch a bit but cannot finger.... seldom kiss too....

CTE- PRC, good looks but can't really play.... can touch touch a bit and always wear jeans... but for brothers looking for looks, she is good.....

some other PRC gals like xiaojuan and xiaoyen (which are playble and pretty) went back again during my last visit.....

Any brothers out there willing to share other names.....

PS. don't ask me for MG's phone number, coz I always ask my buddy to book....

happy cheonging......

jlow38
25-01-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by sco25
She is definitely not on work permit. Give u a hint :
how can a person stay in Singapore if she is legal, not on any permit, don't need to work.

What else do u want to know? she stays in the north, her cosin June was at MG during Nov. She got a good friend at MG call ming ming.

Forget about getting her out, becos of the hint i give u.

i guess may be mei is a PR. i am also stay in the north, hav u ever send her back?so wat type of service she can provide at MG. Can be touch,kiss,dig? cos i am not very sure abt limit at MG? i only talk to her only and nothing much done.

and bro, how abt her good friend ming ming?

smiler
25-01-2003, 01:44 PM
I havent know of any1 who got skill so gd
to get her (mei) out.

And she is not on work permit(but here legally).
Dont ask me how. haha

Bro, you still active in MG har???

Hee.....hee.......long time no go liao.

Think Evo interested in going again so wanna join us???

sgmjplayer
25-01-2003, 03:53 PM

evo still got my no. call or sms me.

sure, nice to meet you. :)

turbo188
25-01-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
BRO TURBO
LONG TIME NO SEE LIAO
U HIDING IN MG NOWADAY?
OR UR FAV PLAYGROUND DYNASTY?

HEARD NOWADAY ORCHARD KTV MANY PRC TOO
U TRIED?

Hi vaxvms... how's yr cheonging days recently? keke...
me as usual, MG, Katong, Dynasty, TH, etc.

Orchard ktv, been there once b4, i also heard many PRC gal, i heard some gals from dynasty oso went there work.

evo3
26-01-2003, 02:53 AM

Bro Smiler,

Last mth I just let off my Shanghai gal no longer intact liao, wanna to find another new FOC stuff.
Anyway, still in contact with my FOC Shanghai gal, the last time she came down was during Mid Nov, and that was the last free shot I got it from her.
So far so good she did not talk to me abt $$$, but she is interested to get whack that all she want from me.

So Bro Smiler when do you think u want to make another trip to MG, this time drink on me, I did remember that I promised u to buy u a drink, so just let me know when u can make it, I need to arrange for myself. Just hopeto fish another FOC in MG.

Last week just try a FLPRC not bad
Still hv my number, call me if u are ready for MG.
Maybe can get Bro Hole in One along.
Or maybe u want to go Dynasty this place also long time never do reporting liao.

evo3
26-01-2003, 03:00 AM
evo still got my no. call or sms me.

sure, nice to meet you. :)

Bro SMJPLAYER,

Me lsot ur no liao, can u pm me again, will be going to MG or Dynasty soon. Get Bro Smiler to join us. Shall bw awtg for ur no.

Xyberduke
27-01-2003, 12:09 AM
u can do anything to the chicks at MG as long as u hav $$, once skills fail, show the money... mingming the longest serving MG gal there so most chicks r her friend but she's the least prettiest gal i find there(no offence to her fans out here) i'm always there on alternate weekends....

but why all bros like to stand outside my fav room(large room), a bit uneasy stripping the chicks inside sometime....

was totally pissed off by the chicken wing auntie, once when i took the small room, my chick and i was down to our undies when she busted in and insist on me ordering some chicken wing..... screw her....

there's 1 chick i always call when i'm there(usually get 3 to sit wif me), but she always change her name... sometimes Ann, sometimes Amy, then Anne..... anyway, she always grab my hand to finger her or squeeze her titty.. shiok... but kindof mature looking.... and only ask for $20tip not a penny more.... but avoid her good friend, can't remember the name but is a busty one.... blood sucker, demanded more $$ from my fren in order to touch her tits, more $$ to finger her....

jlow38
27-01-2003, 01:06 AM
hi, it seem that there are some party goin on u guy out there. u all do arrange 2 go for Mg session together. so how abt let me join u guy one day. i am mostly free during happy hours.

cooler8
30-01-2003, 09:38 AM
Hi guys,

any idea whether MG will be empty as all the PRC gals will be going back for CNY????? Thanks

monster98
30-01-2003, 10:57 AM
Bro Cooler,

Don't worry, during CNY there will still be plenty PRC there. These new batch of gals just arrived not 2 long ago thus they will be "entertaining" during the CNY period.

According 2 them, most of them feedback that they are purposely here to "try out" the "spring festival" in S'pore. HAHA. How true is tat????????? U say lor :D

dare2play
30-01-2003, 12:11 PM
Yesterday saw someone driving Lexus sending Mei to MG, is that her boyfriend ? No wonder you guys say can forget abt getting her out.

DaBom
30-01-2003, 04:26 PM
Bro Cooler,

Don't worry, during CNY there will still be plenty PRC there. These new batch of gals just arrived not 2 long ago thus they will be "entertaining" during the CNY period.

According 2 them, most of them feedback that they are purposely here to "try out" the "spring festival" in S'pore. HAHA. How true is tat????????? U say lor :D

Brudder,
Better than Katong KTV?
;)

84gunner
30-01-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by DaBom
Brudder,
Better than Katong KTV?
;)

don't think so. gers in MG definitely can play more than Katong KTV, looks wise, gers in Katong KTV not much better looking than gers in MG.

Lite
30-01-2003, 10:49 PM
Hi anyone going to MG these few days?? Wanted to go but no kaki leh... pls pm or email Thanks!!

jlow38
31-01-2003, 03:18 AM
hi. everyone out there. i hav been 2 MG again on 29/1. i hav ask mei to sit with, and she bring along her good friend ming ming. at first i rejected her but she is very good in flirting with her mouth so i had the 2 of them with me during happy hrs.

as i was waitin for my friend at the coffee shop, i also saw mei came by a white lexus. and later saw ming came with a blue car (may be a Lancer). I think got no chance with this 2 gals. i hav 2 find again.

But if i can get either one from their BOYFRIEND,it must very song!!!!!

i will start with the easy one first. ming.

any info for ming to update me, pls let me noe.

tks.

monster98
31-01-2003, 09:33 AM
Bro jlow38,

My advise. Don't waste trime on this 2 gals cos they only flirt with their mouth but not their pussy. Ming² infact is a very old birdie in MG and is now married to a s'porean. I believed the blue lancer is her husband sending her to work. She is from Fujian ko Tian. Mei² also a old birdie and the very 1st time she works in MG also a year+ ago, she had a vy flat chest but now................. haha.

Y i know cos my PRC galfriend is also from Fujian Ko Tian and know her very well. HeHe :D

Bro DaBom,

Both MG and Katong is almost same same lah. Different is that MG gal is more darling and Katong enviroment is much more better. Depend on which u like lor.

How??? When is our next Cheonging again? I miss Gagen leh.

sco25
31-01-2003, 11:01 AM
hi. everyone out there. i hav been 2 MG again on 29/1. i hav ask mei to sit with, and she bring along her good friend ming ming. at first i rejected her but she is very good in flirting with her mouth so i had the 2 of them with me during happy hrs.

as i was waitin for my friend at the coffee shop, i also saw mei came by a white lexus. and later saw ming came with a blue car (may be a Lancer). I think got no chance with this 2 gals. i hav 2 find again.

But if i can get either one from their BOYFRIEND,it must very song!!!!!

i will start with the easy one first. ming.

any info for ming to update me, pls let me noe.

tks.

You can forget about Mei too. She is married and got a little boy.

Shinano
31-01-2003, 10:58 PM
Bros, check out this chick SUN - pretty nice titties, was supposed to take her out last wk but ended up with another girl which I can't rem her name.

Comparatively, Katong sux. Maybe it's my limited experience with Katong, but girls there machiam cannot make it leh.

PM me if any of you fellas dropping by on weekends. Usually hang out there to catch soccer matches and get half-time entertainments. :D

Xyberduke
01-02-2003, 02:53 AM
I would say otherwise abt ming, as she's those proactive type..... where she's willing to strip all, let u finger, etc...
not many gals in MG is willing to do that.. therefore i'm extremely please with her and the fact that she always manage to get a room for me even on short notice....

and YES Sun, her previous nick was Xue-er for season chiongster, she's hot, her figure is the hottest there with a huge tits..... but she'll keep tempting u to screw her at 100 per shot..... hard to resist so..... her moaning are so loud and sexy that u'll come in no time.... but no 69 or bj(said she was having sore throat)...

The hottest of all babes there lily, my fav is going back on the 2nd together with feifei the medicine grad.... heard a new batch coming in after CNY, lets see how the quality...

also, there's a new babe who's on student pass who speaks english.... can't remember the name, but she's chio. However, no play play, can't touch, etc....

Then there's Honey, the gal who grab my friend, pulled him out to get condoms, then back into the toilet for a $100 fj.....

Xue-er or Sun brought with her 2 cupC gals and 2 cup B+ gals.... check them out, they are not as pretty but definitely as horny...... one advice with Sun is that she's a blood sucker....

monster98
01-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Bro Xyberduke,

WOW. Surprised 2 heard that Honey is such a desperate prc har. I was there on wednesday at ard 3.30p.m. Honey rush into our rm and just sit down beside me. I rejected her in the beginning cos me at that time just need a rest as quite tired after a trip back from Malaysia.She strongly insist that she sat with me b4 and do not 1 2 leave the rm. Fxxk. No choice but to let her stay. From her dressing that day, can say that she outshine almost every prc there. She is type of vy smart lady.

So far, I only heard that this lady ww was the only prc that did a fj at the toilet. HAHA. so the actual facts is that honey also did the same thing har. HEHEHE.

Another gal to mention is AA. She is also a very smart lady. Nice and fun lady to play with inside the rm. Whatever u 1 2 "DO" with her is no problem.

The prc in mg nowsday is getting more and more daring. Afraid that AV will raid this place sooner or later.

dare2play
02-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by sco25
You can forget about Mei too. She is married and got a little boy.

So is the guy driving Lexus her husband ? What a waste, as I think Mei is attractive.

jlow38
02-02-2003, 07:30 PM
Bro Xyberduke,

I don't understanding wat u mean by

as she's those proactive type..... [B][B]where she's willing to strip all, let u finger, etc... [B] WAT U MEAN, CAN OR CAN NOT?
not many gals in MG is willing to do that..[B] DO WAT?[B] therefore i'm extremely please with her and the fact that she always manage to get a room for me even on short notice....

is to say that u noe her quite well, so most of the time u call her 2 get rm 4 u in the evening. rite?

I am very interested in getting 2 noe this ming cos my friend had a bet with me, say that she is very diffcult to go out with u. i had try to call her a few time just to send her to work but she turn me down.

pls feed me with info abt ming so that if i win the bet next time mg session on me.

sgmjplayer
02-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Bro Xyberduke,

I don't understanding wat u mean by

as she's those proactive type..... [B] [B][B]where she's willing to strip all, let u finger, etc... [B] WAT U MEAN, CAN OR CAN NOT?
not many gals in MG is willing to do that.. DO WAT?[B] therefore i'm extremely please with her and the fact that she always manage to get a room for me even on short notice....

is to say that u noe her quite well, so most of the time u call her 2 get rm 4 u in the evening. rite?

I am very interested in getting 2 noe this ming cos my friend had a bet with me, say that she is very diffcult to go out with u. i had try to call her a few time just to send her to work but she turn me down.

pls feed me with info abt ming so that if i win the bet next time mg session on me.

i am sorry to tell you that your bet is as gd as lost.
unless is irregardless of how much $ and time you spend.
they are the very few gals in MG where I have never seen them
going out with customers.

i think chinese is still very conservative, they will not
go out with customers behind their hubby's back.

ofcoz I wont know how attractive your terms is to make
her do it. but whatever for? same amt of time and $ can
actually gets a younger/prettier gal to stick with you
for a reasonable time frame.
I rather spend the $$ and time on another target, who
is younger and prettier.

Asian_Man
03-02-2003, 02:32 AM
Hi all MG bros,

Today I was there with Honey, man she was good!!!!!.... althought she is not s stunner but she allows everything...can touch, finger....

at one point, she did a hj and bbbj in the rm..

This is the first time i see such a daring PRC there...

I miss WW. She is a good fucker...dammn exciting doing in the toliet hehehe:D

i saw two more guys in the other playing with two more gals which is also dammn daring...wonder who is the gals...

The bros who are there today care to share?

devil9992002
03-02-2003, 02:36 AM
juz back from MG with bro Asian_man and evil_min4ever ; had quite an eventful night. Got Honey, Sun, MP, NC, etc. total of 6 gals inside the room. quite a lot of action inside - non-stop action to be exact - frenching, fingering, half stripping, HJ and almost a BBBJ for bro Asian_man.

the best part is me having a solid 20mins of non-stop french, finger and HJ from MP. she's new - only 4 days here and very willing to learn and service. though i tip her $30, she didn't mind and say tat i very good to her :D

saw the nerd again :mad: this time with one of the waitress walking around inside MG acting very intimate; guess he must be a super regular (went there very day) or a Robert. otherwise keep having gals "flying" to him inside MG. or can he be one of the boss or shareholder of some big company ?? or a Gu Wa Chai ??? is tat any brudder out here who knows him ; i wish to know him and learn a few tips from him so i can have a few free flings also !!! hehehehe...........

Strider_sG
03-02-2003, 12:34 PM
Went to MG yesterday and just got back home thus thought of writing a FR on my trip. Went out with some new brudders and during the afternoon not much fun as 5 person have to squeeze into a small room. The only happening took place during the evening as we managed to change into a big room. Anyway 1 of the bruuders managed to get HJ in the toilet for $20. Can't quite remember the gers nick but one of them is quite pretty. Well I have to agree that Honey is one wild chick but too popular. She charges S$300 for overnights and you have to confirm with her early. Man there were a few guys that wanted her and at closing time, one of them was actually standing outside our room to talk to her. She is wild look young but I don't really find her attractive. Anyway, one of the brudders took Honey for an overnight thus will leave the detailed FR to him. As for the other brudders, I believe he took AA for a shot or overnite that I was not sure. As AA mentions she did not like overnites but what I last heard was on for the overnite. She charges S$200 for overnites if I recall. As for mine also same cost at S$200 for overnite and below is a FR on my pleasure:

Face: 6.5/10
Figure: Abit skinny but boobs quite big.
BBBJ: 6/10..could have been more skillful
FJ: 7/10..screams and moans makes u excited with quite a number of patterns she is willing to try.
RTU: Maybe..50%
No Of Shots: 2, one on cap the other on raw.

Overall it was quite a okay trip. THe place is packed and full as usual and even at 10+ there are people billing and coming. Really cannot believe this.

devil9992002
03-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Asian_Man
Hi all MG bros,

Today I was there with Honey, man she was good!!!!!.... althought she is not s stunner but she allows everything...can touch, finger....

at one point, she did a hj and bbbj in the rm..

This is the first time i see such a daring PRC there...

I miss WW. She is a good fucker...dammn exciting doing in the toliet hehehe:D

i saw two more guys in the other playing with two more gals which is also dammn daring...wonder who is the gals...

The bros who are there today care to share?

wah u got BBBJ ; me onli got HJ :mad:

must get a BBBJ nxt time. so nxt tues 11/02/03 go TH ???

Shinano
03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Hey Bros,
Saw two pretty chicks on 1st Feb, but was too busy with daidee and soccer to fool around. Rather youngish, long straight hair chicks. Apparently one of them was so hot that this fella just stood outside our room signaling her......

Remember reading somewhere that you guys want to drive the girls to work or something.. Can be done lar, but don't know why anyone in the world would want to do it. Cheaper and easier ways to get better lays just down the road.

Sidenote: Was at TH and saw some chicks that were apparently cycled to work there. Maybe a good place to source for all your old darlings and FOCs.. :D

Boston
04-02-2003, 12:33 AM
was down @ MG 2day.

funny & irritating, a photographer came in and ask if any1 is interested in taking pics.

was with Ice 2day, butterfly a lot................

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : at least a B cup

if you are quiet type, she is the one cos she is damn talkative, talk non-stop

evilmin4ever
04-02-2003, 11:19 PM
bro Asian_man , devil9992002

i really miss e fingering wif sun:D

let's go dwn next tues:D

jlow38
05-02-2003, 03:33 AM
i am goin down to Mg 2day during happy hrs, any one care 2 join me? or may any latest update of the gals there.

u guy been tokin abt this sun, may be i should give a try...

ok, will update you guy after the session.

Sparco21
05-02-2003, 12:16 PM
hey bros, mind if i tag along? nv been to mg leh...jio me along...can pm me

jamestan1
10-02-2003, 05:25 PM
wonder if anyone tried AA b4 in this forum??
Mind giving a fr?

lubeup69
10-02-2003, 10:35 PM
went there four times, but fully booked. EVEN AT 330pm on sunday! must make advance booking? pls advice:confused:

smiler
10-02-2003, 11:15 PM
MG nowadays getting very popular. You're rite bro lubeup69 that MG not only fully booked on Sunday but on weekdays also. KNN was ther last Thursday at 3pm but all fully booked...........think must be the report here that attracts many bros there..........I think I even saw some familiar faces there but can't rememeber who they are...........hee.......hee............:D

jlow38
11-02-2003, 12:50 AM
hi, lubeup69, you must start bookin at abt 1400 hrs, cos the xiao mei will be doin the set up and mostly they will not answer till the manager arrived to take booking.now i hav notice a lot of the present customers are most young exec. no more uncle. i think is this forum is givin this place a very awareness.

well, i went down on 5/2 during happy hrs, got this gal nokia. she got a pair of eyes that you will sure to be charmed by her, she will start to finger with your little brother and she will ask whether u want a HJ. i can't do it in the rm cos my friends are playin cards n the light is so bright. so she told me that she is goin back on the 8/2 and she ask me out on the 6/2 to go out for FJ.then got this gal NI, got a very nice tits.she stay quite long, do come back fast.

any of you bro are at MG on that day. cos i notice afew guys outside may be some of u guy. rm 15.anyone .

jlow38
11-02-2003, 01:01 AM
hi brother Shinano,
by the way where is TH? Pls update me with detail.

thank you.

monster98
11-02-2003, 11:26 AM
Bro jlow38,

TH is located at Geylang 31. Same boss with MG and Katong KTV. Another 2 outlets is Ivy and GS at Joo chiat area.

Was with Bro turbo, whitetiger and dabom at MG yesterday. Fxxk. Gals working there yesterday can be counted by my fingers and toes. Wonder where the f were all the gals yesterday????? Was a lousy nite and we observed that by 11pm yesterday, there were altready 7 rms empty. Imaging how bad is the place yesterday. some bros had no choice but to sit with old "aunties". "Bo Hay He Mah Ho".

Due to 1 new bro joining us, 1 super old prc auntie tried 2 smoke him with a $150 short time. ""Wa Pian Wei"" daylight robbery. HAHA. Finally settle with $100.

Yesterday overall was a lousy nite at MG. Hope all the prcs will get back to work soon. HEHEHEHE.

Talking about AA. She is actually staying in Fragrance hotel in Joo chiat. Can save some hotel $ if any bros got the chance to "UP" her. Haha

turbo188
11-02-2003, 06:11 PM
Bro jlow38,

TH is located at Geylang 31. Same boss with MG and Katong KTV. Another 2 outlets is Ivy and GS at Joo chiat area.

Was with Bro turbo, whitetiger and dabom at MG yesterday. Fxxk. Gals working there yesterday can be counted by my fingers and toes. Wonder where the f were all the gals yesterday????? Was a lousy nite and we observed that by 11pm yesterday, there were altready 7 rms empty. Imaging how bad is the place yesterday. some bros had no choice but to sit with old "aunties". "Bo Hay He Mah Ho".

Due to 1 new bro joining us, 1 super old prc auntie tried 2 smoke him with a $150 short time. ""Wa Pian Wei"" daylight robbery. HAHA. Finally settle with $100.

Yesterday overall was a lousy nite at MG. Hope all the prcs will get back to work soon. HEHEHEHE.

Talking about AA. She is actually staying in Fragrance hotel in Joo chiat. Can save some hotel $ if any bros got the chance to "UP" her. Haha

Hey monster,
it was my first time to see MG with so many room empty!!!
maybe most of the quality gals being TP, remained all the so so gals.
Anyway, feel abit 'sian' going MG anymore, need to take a break to some other interesting romance... keke... you know i know lah.
Guess we shd go prc msg, that's really nice... i really enjoy!

:p

devil9992002
11-02-2003, 06:19 PM
Here's an updated FR of Honey - due to a surprise recall from bro evilmin4ever, no chance to give a call to all other bros will have already pm me their number, so sorry.

last nite is a lousy nite as there realli have less than 20 gals working and i even get one of the waitress to "entertain" me......:D

then saw honey in quite sexy black dress, which made her look slimmer than she should be and a screamer also, especially if u make her high... maybe because she's having her period, tat's y she feel very tempermental last nite.

FR -

Looks : 6.5/10
Figure : 5.5/10 (32-A, 23, 33)
HJ : NA
BBBJ : 7/10 (who says tat PRC gals dun know how to twist and turn their tongues ???)
FJ : NA (she's having period )
$$$ : $50 including tips for sitting with me for more than 30mins

Hope tat brudders out there who like to try her better hurry as she will be going back on 20/02/03.

now waiting for bruddere asian_man and evilmin4ever's FRs,
P.S. Their gals are also very playful also.

seven6
11-02-2003, 08:04 PM

Went Ivy once and the place SUCKS..... gals are all vase.. cannot touch cannot this and that.. waste of money.

devil9992002
12-02-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by lubeup69
went there four times, but fully booked. EVEN AT 330pm on sunday! must make advance booking? pls advice:confused:

izzit ?? y dun u call them 1st b4 u go there, otherwise very disappointing if go there and found out it's full house there. normally i juz call up at abt 7.30pm and i always got room wor. ;)

Asian_Man
12-02-2003, 06:26 PM
Bro Devil,

U dammed good man......shoik right....dammed envy you man..... that night really sucks right but u came out top man....

Can't wait for the new batch of stock...... we can arrange for field training Hehe....:D

Hope new stock will come soon...... next time my turn for that...

devil9992002
12-02-2003, 10:53 PM
Bro Devil,

U dammed good man......shoik right....dammed envy you man..... that night really sucks right but u came out top man....

Can't wait for the new batch of stock...... we can arrange for field training Hehe....:D

hey man , give some Fr o your gal leh..... :(

evilmin4ever
13-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Bro Devil,

bros,

i think the new batch of stock ll not b comin tat soon:(

lubeup69
14-02-2003, 03:54 PM
i did call to book at 3pm but one stupid man replied, " Room all full."
i told him can i book at 830pm then?
"I dont know. u can come n try"

hehe maybe not fated to squeezeeee MG gals papaya.

_jaDeD_
14-02-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by lubeup69
i did call to book at 3pm but one stupid man replied, " Room all full."
i told him can i book at 830pm then?
"I dont know. u can come n try"

hehe maybe not fated to squeezeeee MG gals papaya.

try to befriend the waitress and get her to bk 4 u..datz wat i normally do but then again, havnt cheong there for quite some tym...

jlow38
15-02-2003, 03:24 AM
hi, bro.

i just came back from MG today. today found that a few new gals have arrived. but no action cos they are too new,don't noe how to service yet. maybe need u guy to give some lesson. not much FR, cos i got this gal jenf to sit with me. she seem to be a long timer there.she can talk very well. anyone got FR for jenf?

saw honey today, but she came in too late. cos i have 2 go off.
shit got no time to try her. i think i should go b4 she go back.

today i notice at rm 1. only one guy with a gal in the rm alone, she was sitting on top of that guy and she was naked from the top,the guy hand was at her breast. the best thing is that the light was on and everyone got a free show.

burger818
16-02-2003, 05:06 AM
never cheong ktv b4, curious how much it would costs for 4 persons? minimal costs...

drink tiger beer, small room...

a jug of tiger how much? cost of room? wads de happy hours?
tips should give how much?

thx~

evo3
17-02-2003, 03:50 AM
There are so many tips in this thread and yet still ask for, pls go and review all the bros thread before ask this kind of question lah.

pussyramper
17-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Bro Xyberduke,

WOW. Surprised 2 heard that Honey is such a desperate prc har. I was there on wednesday at ard 3.30p.m. Honey rush into our rm and just sit down beside me. I rejected her in the beginning cos me at that time just need a rest as quite tired after a trip back from Malaysia.She strongly insist that she sat with me b4 and do not 1 2 leave the rm. Fxxk. No choice but to let her stay. From her dressing that day, can say that she outshine almost every prc there. She is type of vy smart lady.

So far, I only heard that this lady ww was the only prc that did a fj at the toilet. HAHA. so the actual facts is that honey also did the same thing har. HEHEHE.

Another gal to mention is AA. She is also a very smart lady. Nice and fun lady to play with inside the rm. Whatever u 1 2 "DO" with her is no problem.

The prc in mg nowsday is getting more and more daring. Afraid that AV will raid this place sooner or later.

Hi Bro.... have you try is chick MP .....

pussyramper
17-02-2003, 10:14 PM
Old Bird
Any Gals to recomended.... Can Play wan... Dont wan Vase....

Xyberduke
17-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Bro pussyramper>>>
MP?? no have not try her yet bro, but i may be going down this thurs.... have not been there since my last posting.... initially wanted to wait for lily and fei to return but wat the hack... just go down and have fun first....

Bro jlow38>>>
I bet you any amount i can get her to strip within an hour.... she just need some coaxing, and be slow and gentle.....

and bro pussyramper again>>> Get Anne! CFM look and super fun to pay with... and the best part is she won't ask for more tips or only demand little tips if she didn't sit with u long enough.....
Or Sun lor... i'm may be screwing her on thurs if she's still here, not sure when she's going back....

To all brothers, any new recommendations on playable gals...
help me now and rest assured i will post a detail and interesting report on all the gals there after my visit.... like i always do nowadays....

Xyberduke
17-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by burger818
never cheong ktv b4, curious how much it would costs for 4 persons? minimal costs...

drink tiger beer, small room...

a jug of tiger how much? cost of room? wads de happy hours?
tips should give how much?

thx~

brother burger, a jug of tiger cost $47 after including all charges like fruits, towel, service charge, etc....
order liquor if you have more than 4 ppl, more worth it, martel cost $307 after adding all charges...

if they come in a while or cannot this and tat, give $20 enough...
if u strip them, finger them, etc... give $30 or more.... (i always give $30)
bj in room $50 (must neg.)
hj in room $30 (must neg.)
fj in toilet $100 (must provide own condoms)
fj in hotel $100 more worth it because duration is longer
bring them out the next day, not advisable unless u don't hav a gf cuz they will keep hugging u, kissing u, holding your hand in public.... it happened to the group of us when we went sentosa..... but it was fun

weasel24
18-02-2003, 07:08 PM
well u seem to know the place well
u a regular there

dannywee75
19-02-2003, 01:15 AM
Are all the "happening" gals back ?

Is GiGi back ? ... my ex-darling ;)

Xiao_zhu
19-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Bro, I only Chiong In GL But Hardly Chiong Ktv... And i was Planing To Go down this Friday or saturday Around 4 Person... Cause One friend Just Book Out From BMT.
So which Gals can play Or can Bring Out to Hotel pls Tell Me... Thank you After that i will Post FRs.

Darkside
19-02-2003, 08:10 PM
Me going down 2morrow night any good recomandation??

sgmjplayer
20-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Xiao_zhu
Bro, I only Chiong In GL But Hardly Chiong Ktv... And i was Planing To Go down this Friday or saturday Around 4 Person... Cause One friend Just Book Out From BMT.
So which Gals can play Or can Bring Out to Hotel pls Tell Me... Thank you After that i will Post FRs.

10% of those, looks lose GL 150 by at least 50% cannot go
out. The rest all can.. Its only how much you are willing
to spend and who is willing to accept. And some, how you
make them follow you. Cannot cannot then go with you.
Feels more shiok..haha..

To me, most of the gals can go 'out', can play.

Juz be alittle patient, dont sit down only expects everything
to happen immediately.

pussyramper
20-02-2003, 03:15 AM
[Thanks Bro I just when down on 18/02 night ...... I try ANA she is happening.... the first thing she did to me was unzip me and reach 4 me prick... too bad didnt get to ramp her pussy.( I m not giving up yet) .. I try Jasmine... look 7/10 but usually leave before 11 (think she is a factory worker) can touch only no EXTRAS!!! Try HK to not too bad... but she was in a bad mood that day. My friends was with this CHICK YOKO damm CHIO ball...
But I think only return after 24/2. She is highly rate... must try ....
Bro Keep update after your visit.. TKS HAPPY RAMPING!:p

dannywee75
24-02-2003, 10:08 PM
are "most" of the gals back yet ? thinking of going down.

and if anyone knows GG from MG, is she coming back ?

thks :)

freehtml
24-02-2003, 11:35 PM
its been sometime since I went there, the last trip was in dec 2002....

trick
25-02-2003, 12:11 AM
hmmm.... quite sometime since i last visit MG.

Just a little updates....
For now.... If u are there for both session
=>session1 1500hrs-2000hrs then continue session 2 2000hrs - 0100hrs. If u did not order any anything during session 2, Your bill will be 1 1/2 time of wat u spend the whole day include the room charge for session 2 .

Should be going down on Sunday. If any brothers going, pls do PM me.

HotSh0t
25-02-2003, 02:01 AM
but the place always full ... was there last friday ... but full house ... sigh!!!

CPTMiller
25-02-2003, 02:17 AM
Yup.
Friday evening normally very crowded.
Maybe try middle of the week.

Originally posted by HotSh0t
but the place always full ... was there last friday ... but full house ... sigh!!!

trick
25-02-2003, 08:21 AM
hmmm..

take effort to know the gentleman who is incharge of the rooms, girls respectively and also the 4 cute waitress who serve u the drinks at the beginnning.

Only then u will have priviledge in getting your "desired" rooms and "hot" girls.

happy cheonging!

monster98
25-02-2003, 10:58 PM
Was there yesterday with bro turbo and Dabom and few friends.

Wow. Saw many new and playful gals. Maybe not so new cos almost 1 month never go there liao. Hehe

2 bad. Cannot call new chicks cos my prc gf was back working there.

M1 - a cute and young 20 yo prc. bro turbo overheard customer offer her $250 but was rejec5ted by her

HP - M1's cousin. very customer orientated. pretty prc

Some of the old batch of prc were back. Didn't got the time to chk with them their new nick. ( previously known as lychee, erp....)

Will definitely go and try again somewhere next week. just waiting for my prc chick to go back then i try. HEHE.

HotSh0t
26-02-2003, 01:53 AM
But ... opposit MG there's another one similiar lounge ... which saw few young gals standing outside ...

anyone ever try that place out ... care to share???

when is Hot ... Sh0t it
----------------------------

cheongkid
26-02-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by HotSh0t
But ... opposit MG there's another one similiar lounge ... which saw few young gals standing outside ...

anyone ever try that place out ... care to share???

when is Hot ... Sh0t it
----------------------------
that place is katong ktv, sister joint of mg

iloveBJ
28-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Nowadays MG have alot of younger group as compared to last time.. i mean the patrons... all young young fellows, some like still in poly...

tantjpx
28-02-2003, 10:39 PM
MG ktv become like lsb???
got happi hr?
need to open bottle or beer?
wat the charge??

smiler
28-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Guys, come on......those visited to MG and had tao bao any gers from there, please listen carefully.............."DUN SPOLIT THE MARKET CHARGES LAH"

NB.............I noe some of you are fucking rich, can afford to pay more but please dun spolit the market. Max. for the ger is S$100-S$120. Not forgetting the room charges you had to pay. Tat's why I always maintance my neg. ard S$100............if dun want then forget it.............MAIN REASON IS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IF THE GER IS GOOD IN SERVICE OR NOT..............but of course if after the session, you find any of them good, you can give extra tips..........but remember, dun ever QUOTE MORE THAN S$120.........please remember hor................thanks you all very muchy..............:cool:

evo3
01-03-2003, 02:07 AM
ya man bro smiler, remember the last time we went the offer was at a very reasonable price and even to the extend that u may get it for free.
just for those who are not aware of the std price for ktv like mg/th or katong price shld be not more than $100, unlike those ktv like dynasty, tien an men, tycoon, orchard ktv they will charge in the range of $150 - $200 still nego. so dont be a sucker and get suck by those so called 3rd class ktv gals. for ur info i was at th ktv tues nite with my friends and one of my friend get one newly arrive gal from shanghai and cost is only $100 plus some tips that my friend give it to her because she give good services. btw, th had at least 9 - 10 new gals from shanghai.

trick
01-03-2003, 04:21 AM
hmmm.....

i always pay $150 exclude room for 1 whole night..... min 2 shot.

Am i paying too much? i find it reasonable

evo3
01-03-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by trick
hmmm.....

i always pay $150 exclude room for 1 whole night..... min 2 shot.

Am i paying too much? i find it reasonable

bro yes u pay for 2 shot is reasonable, but next time maybe can get FOC from the same gal.
just like me i did pay for the first time than follow by the next round i pay nothing.
and till now she already here the 4th time i still pay no $$$ to get a screw. btw she is in town now just came last week.

AJ20
02-03-2003, 01:21 AM
Yup I agree. All the chicks @ MG or Katong starting price @ $150! Knn, think we are some idiots or wat.Never give in to them at this price or news will spread among them!

evo3
02-03-2003, 01:45 AM
Right, is all because of so many customers especial those younger one, they are so hungry for pussy, as such they will give anything that comes by. That why those pussy in MG had became so hell lot of expensive compare to last year early March 2002. The time with $100 u can get a nice pussy, and those average pussy will only cost $80 and below $100. Now that the economy is so down and yet guys are paying so high price.
Yes, bro AJ20, u are totally right, news inside MG will spread so fast like virus, they will of course discuss among themselve regards to pricing, so those chins chick are also smart. Since u guys are so hungry for pussy than they might as well rsiae the price, whether who u ask in MG the price will be std as one price. Also notice some guys do it in the toilet, what is the point if u are paying such price and do it in the toilet, so bloody uncomfortable, might as well get a room and do it as ur own time and without fear.
In no time, this place will be raid by AV, cause they are doing it so open and also always advertising in this forum so openly.
Doing this kind of things we hv to be professional, dont advertise it here, else one get raid than there will be no more fun and will hv to find another fun place. Is difficult to find one good palce but is very easy to destroy one good and fun palce.
so think abt it and consider b4 advertise anything

sgmjplayer
02-03-2003, 03:47 AM
This is the best place I like abt going to find PRCs.

Girls 'generally' are less $$face than those in Dynasty/Golden gals. Least to mention the class above KTVs.

To me 80% of the gals in MG cannot make it. at times 90%.
I rather PCC than to pay $80-$120 to go hotels.
+ hotel, think abt it. GL150 gals are surely prettier
than these 80-90% of PRCs and services wise is ratio
of 30-70. of coz you guys wont think PRCs will perform
better in this area...lol

Maybe I am 'jian' i rather pay more to gals, like bro monster
mentioned, $250, also reject.. those kind...wondering any1
got her before?

New gals are arriving 2moro.. and or some 'old' gals.

xman108
03-03-2003, 04:46 AM
Have not been to this thread for very lonnnng time liao. I have been to MG numerous times, but I find that nowsaday, it isn't as fun as before. True that the girls there are getting more than before and wilder as well, but most of them are short timers, who will only be working there on 14 days visit pass only. So you can't really develop those kind of girlfriends feeling like before. I mean you spent a lot of money tipping these girls. But after 2 to 3 weeks they left and never come back. In the past, you get to know the girls there better, so when you go back to MG, these girls will treat you like boyfriend type and you can do "anything" you like without rejection. But for these short timers, you need time to warm them up, and by the time you can starts to have fun... They have left for china liao....sianz...
Anyway, heard from some of my girlfriends there that the management has recruited another 20 more short timers. (And mind you, they are not those pretty looking young girls. Some of them are already past 30s... and some are either plumb or below average looking). The old timers there are finding the competitions tough to earn a living... Some of them have left for other KTVs liao. Nowsaday, you can find many girls loitering at the counter. And frequently you can find many girls knocking on the doors for customers. A bit piss off at times.

monster98
03-03-2003, 11:55 AM
Ya, there will be a batch of gals coming back to Mg to work. Arriving today from the 1pm+ flight. Some new and some old gals. In actual facts, this present batch of gals now working in MG are real sucker. They will automatically ask u 2 book them and quote $150 for short time. Most of them around 30 yo. Most of them also cannot made it.

I had just change my cheong place to katong ktv cos there are more new young gals there. Katong is not as LSB as MG and the thrill is getting to bonk a gal when they are those "ai mai ai mai" type.

Will stop to cheong MG for few weeks waiting 4 this batch of "lao go" 2 go back 1st. Very irritating.

hardrocksg
03-03-2003, 09:12 PM
The new batch o gals?

Did noticed some especially 2 gals with big boobs!
Claims that they are cousins, think 1 is known as US, could the other be Iraq?
Haha

Wearing low-cut dress and those melons were at least 34C.......

But seems that this time round, most o the gals had been here before and these are all semi-deveils (with horns developed)

Hunting season is open!

evo3
04-03-2003, 02:20 AM
right now this place is already talk of the town, very soon av will come to this place and fun will be gone again. when av dont raid that doesnt means they dont know, just a matter of time, look at tien an men almost everyday raid till those prc dare not to go to work but instead now working full time as pros in their own apartment. if need to spend 100 -150 for a bonk than why not get a more comfortable place and better looking prc there are so many in town now, even fty gals also doing it, so what is the big deal not neccessary to get it from mg ktv, can be outside prc of course not those standing along lor 8 to 12 gals.

xman108
04-03-2003, 02:33 AM
right now this place is already talk of the town, very soon av will come to this place and fun will be gone again. when av dont raid that doesnt means they dont know, just a matter of time, look at tien an men almost everyday raid till those prc dare not to go to work but instead now working full time as pros in their own apartment. if need to spend 100 -150 for a bonk than why not get a more comfortable place and better looking prc there are so many in town now, even fty gals also doing it, so what is the big deal not neccessary to get it from mg ktv, can be outside prc of course not those standing along lor 8 to 12 gals.

Huh....Tian An Men's girls are working as pros in their apartments. Heard the girls working there are quite chio. You have any lobangs.... would love to try it... How much is the damage...

evo3
04-03-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by xman108
Huh....Tian An Men's girls are working as pros in their apartments. Heard the girls working there are quite chio. You have any lobangs.... would love to try it... How much is the damage...

bro in fact i hv the following cat

1) local chinese
2) malaysia chinese
3) poly student
4) poland / sweden
5) half japanese and half thai *****
6) okt for thai
7) local malays
8) SG PR working in daytime office
9) PRC from Tien An Men, Tien Shan Ren Jian. fty gals also hv, one PRC housewife operating at home.

damage between 100 - 200
some of them putting up in 3-4 stars hotel that means include of accomdation

evo3
04-03-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by xman108

bro if u want to go to the ktv and hv a look than i will be going down to TH KTV at lor 31 this coming thurs or friday, cos my gal friend is working there and she broughtwith her 7 gals from shanghai, ever try shanghai gal, u want i can intro to u, this gal friend of my i know her for abt a year is previously from mg ktv last year march i know her now my permanent gf liao, bonk for free so why pay to screw, catch one from mg or bonk for free, this is the 4th time she fly down to see me. need recommedation just follow me to TH KTV will intro to u, there is one very good in blowing. just arrive this wk

xman108
04-03-2003, 03:08 AM

1) local chinese
2) malaysia chinese
3) poly student
4) poland / sweden
6) okt for thai
7) local malays
9) PRC from Tien An Men, Tien Shan Ren Jian. fty gals also hv, one PRC housewife operating at home.

damage between 100 - 200

Wa...bow to you...Sooo many cat.... Quite interested in your cat 3,4,5 and 9.... Errr... can share your lobangs..hehe.

evo3
04-03-2003, 03:09 AM
xman, cant share here lah, wait kenna ban, this is only intro lah. go th ktv will show u more stuff, live stock.

cheongkid
04-03-2003, 03:11 AM

1) local chinese
2) malaysia chinese
3) poly student
4) poland / sweden
6) okt for thai
7) local malays

damage between 100 - 200
cat 5...miyuki? definitely 5-stars. awaiting for ayumi.

evo3
04-03-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
cat 5...miyuki? definitely 5-stars. awaiting for ayumi.

bro cat 5 no regret, worth the $$$
u did b4

cheongkid
04-03-2003, 03:20 AM
bro cat 5 no regret, worth the $$$
u did b4
yup...really no horse run. now training up for one-on-one with lisa.

xman108
04-03-2003, 03:21 AM
bro if u want to go to the ktv and hv a look than i will be going down to TH KTV at lor 31 this coming thurs or friday, cos my gal friend is working there and she broughtwith her 7 gals from shanghai, ever try shanghai gal, u want i can intro to u, this gal friend of my i know her for abt a year is previously from mg ktv last year march i know her now my permanent gf liao, bonk for free so why pay to screw, catch one from mg or bonk for free, this is the 4th time she fly down to see me. need recommedation just follow me to TH KTV will intro to u, there is one very good in blowing. just arrive this wk

Huh... your gal friend formerly worked in MG... I have frequent MG for more than 2 years... maybe have seem your gal friend b4...hehe. A number of former MG girls are now working in Jin Ke... Hmmm... If I can make it, will sure be there to meet you. Will PM you if I can make it on thursday. :D

evo3
04-03-2003, 03:23 AM
so why go mg afterall everyone is going for the same goals and objective. maybe just go there ocasionally than ok, for bonking same price but diff quality u will get. mg now so lok gals there also not much std, still up price i think they dont really know the mkt price.
i use to be regular at mg last full year but stand down liao, now back to th ktv and othe fl's
pay to get better quality and sevices, must get a good saxaphone player that can really play good music rite. pay a musician to play lousy music where got worth it, same price somemore.

tantjpx
04-03-2003, 11:26 AM

1) local chinese
2) malaysia chinese
3) poly student
4) poland / sweden
6) okt for thai
7) local malays

damage between 100 - 200

yoz
it me,,,, u koe?

evo3
04-03-2003, 01:24 PM
bro tanjx ok it u lah
so how going to th ktv this friday, intro some can on one to u
u want.

tantjpx
04-03-2003, 02:17 PM
bro tanjx ok it u lah
so how going to th ktv this friday, intro some can on one to u
u want.

thanks...
happi hr or nite? wat the budget?

cash tight(u should koe)
keke...

vaxvms
04-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Look like MG still going strong............

coolmanks
04-03-2003, 02:35 PM
xman, cant share here lah, wait kenna ban, this is only intro lah. go th ktv will show u more stuff, live stock.

Interesting? Would PM you if its ok?

tantjpx
04-03-2003, 02:38 PM
poor me

evo3
04-03-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by tantjpx
poor me

bro very cheap only lah, less than 100 per nite include tips exclude bonking

smiler
04-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Yo evo, intro some that can on to me lei........can or not????

tantjpx
04-03-2003, 10:18 PM
bro very cheap only lah, less than 100 per nite include tips exclude bonking

i@@... sorry
sat i need to go take my ppcdl (driving license for boat)
afraid next day cant wake up.. pai seh...

evo3
04-03-2003, 11:00 PM
i@@... sorry

bro ok lah understand u well lah
maybe some other time ok

evo3
04-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Yo evo, intro some that can on to me lei........can or not????

bro of course no problem lah, so long bro bro liao.
u can hv my full list if u want, so many cat to choose from also price very reasonable from $60 - $300, okt also hv lah, now hobby leh collection of fl's hahahaha:p

bodman68
04-03-2003, 11:18 PM

1) local chinese
2) malaysia chinese
3) poly student
4) poland / sweden
6) okt for thai
7) local malays

damage between 100 - 200

Hi bro,

so many cat fl, intro some can anot...

evo3
04-03-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by bodman68
Hi bro,

so sorry is not for u, is only for those old and true bros. apologise for that, also i am not an okt, but is a kind of hobby, just like to collect all kinds of FL's.

tantjpx
05-03-2003, 02:04 AM
Hi bro,

ai yo.. got a few(really a few lor) on my list.. u wan??
lolx...
bro so long liao...........
can ask me to help u ask evo3 mah.... lolx....
keke....

tantjpx
05-03-2003, 02:05 AM
bro ok lah understand u well lah
maybe some other time ok

okie.. sure
thanks anyway for inviting me....

cheers.....

Ratcool69
05-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Yo Bros,

Try out Moon Night KTV at Tras Street, you might not regret..................................

sgmjplayer
05-03-2003, 10:00 AM
'sigh sigh'

'sigh sigh'

'sigh sigh'

MG gals no good .. MG gals expensive.. MG gals cannot make it.

But MG is fully booked everyday, both sessions.

bodman68
05-03-2003, 10:05 PM
ai yo.. got a few(really a few lor) on my list.. u wan??
lolx...
bro so long liao...........
can ask me to help u ask evo3 mah.... lolx....
keke....

wah bro,

bro so long liao, got lobang bo kai siau...how can..keke

tantjpx
05-03-2003, 10:08 PM
wah bro,

bro so long liao, got lobang bo kai siau...how can..keke

u bo ask.... lolx

Xyberduke
05-03-2003, 10:49 PM
i@@... sorry

yo bro.. who are you? i'm taking my power pleasure craft licence also...

pm me, we may know each other..

Xyberduke
05-03-2003, 10:52 PM
'sigh sigh'

'sigh sigh'

'sigh sigh'

MG gals no good .. MG gals expensive.. MG gals cannot make it.

But MG is fully booked everyday, both sessions.

why bro why sound so depressed....
u must know the 'uncles' there... talk to them, chat with them when u wanna open liquor. they r friendly and nice sometimes.... let them know your name and you will get room easily...
nowadays, when i really don't hav time to call, i'll go down in the evening to try luck... n he'll give me the room if the booking party haven't arrive and just state that previous customer extend.... open more liquor, hennessy also can... and u will see the difference

smiler
05-03-2003, 11:23 PM
u bo ask.... lolx

Why no one ask me????

haizzzzzzzzzzz.................:(

tantjpx
06-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Why no one ask me????

haizzzzzzzzzzz.................:(

cause they shy mah..
keke....

sgmjplayer
06-03-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
u must know the 'uncles' there... talk to them, chat with them when u wanna open liquor. they r friendly and nice sometimes.... let them know your name and you will get room easily...
nowadays, when i really don't hav time to call, i'll go down in the evening to try luck... n he'll give me the room if the booking party haven't arrive and just state that previous customer extend.... open more liquor, hennessy also can... and u will see the difference

I sounds depress becoz alot of people got mouth say others,
no mouth say ownself loh.

btw. MG is full of gals these days.. 3 batches of gals arrived
since wkend and existing is already plenty.

As usual 90% of them - looks wise sucks. i think a few
'xiao' not too bad..;) no need ask me who. find out yrself
when you are there. 2 types of durians taste nice too..lol
to each his own.

dannywee75
06-03-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Xyberduke

Money really make the world goes round ...

$$$

devil9992002
07-03-2003, 10:18 PM
I sounds depress becoz alot of people got mouth say others,
no mouth say ownself loh.

btw. MG is full of gals these days.. 3 batches of gals arrived
since wkend and existing is already plenty.

As usual 90% of them - looks wise sucks. i think a few
'xiao' not too bad..;) no need ask me who. find out yrself
when you are there. 2 types of durians taste nice too..lol
to each his own.

Durians again ??? new favor ???

burger818
07-03-2003, 10:54 PM
anyone can give me MG no?
would like 2 book, how many days in advance can book?
or only that day itself can book?
thx thx

_jaDeD_
08-03-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by burger818
anyone can give me MG no?
would like 2 book, how many days in advance can book?
or only that day itself can book?
thx thx
^#$%%(*#