PDA

View Full Version : Benten Massage Review -Silom - Bangkok

mishra11
04-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Just return from Yangon, had a hectic three weeks in LOS and Myanmar, managed to get some time to monger, below is a brief TR

1 May 2012- Bangkok

Landed in Bangkok at 8 am and proceed towards Visa on arrival counter. Serpentine queue, looks like it will take two hrs. for my turn. Express Counter on the left charges 200 THB extra and i get the visa stamp in 2 mins. Looks like a scam to charge extra to me.
Proceed towards the immigration then two level below and catch the airport express MRT to Phaya Thai and then proceed towards Silom line. Reached my apartment and crash on bed, sleep peacefully for 3-4 hrs.

I Woke up around 3 pm and take a quick shower and grab a bite to eat and wait for a friend for coffee after a bit of chit chat we decide to meet for dinner. Have a couple of hrs. So decide to checkout Benten Massage parlor in Soi 6 Silom.
After a brief chat, mamasan suggest i take the full service for 2600 THB including tip. I accept and she leads me to the other room to check all the lovely ladies, not much of a selection to choose from, barely 6-7 girls, mamasan suggest a new girl (looks barely 16 to me) so i decline.

I select a girl number 9 who has a smile on her face and she looks cute. I follow her shapely ass as she leads me to our room in second floor. The room is very basic there is only a small mat on the wooden floor and not very comfortable when it comes to action…No private shower either but a common shower at the end of the corridor, Anyway, not sure it’s too crowded the entire second floor looks empty.

The girl speaks little English and she wants to get down to business and wants me to remove all my cloths and lie down. I want a shower first so she leads me toward the shower. After a little action in the shower, we moved to the mattress and she start regular massage on my back, pretty standard massage for about 30 mins.

Then she turns me around and starts to massage my Balls and giving me a HJ and a good BJ afterwards .After some chat and a drink later we started normal sex, standard stuff - missionary - cow girl - doggy. All services were wrapped.
First round was over in about 1 hr. 20 mins... had about 40 mins to spare so i requested a second round which the girl politely declines stating that only one shot included in the package which annoys me a little bit (rookie mistake- should have just have taken the regular 2 hr. massage and negotiated with the girl) anyway she offers to meet me in my room after work which i decline, had to catch the 5 am bus to Pattaya and be back at Suarnabhumi Airport for my flight to YGN by 5 pm, so decide to catch some sleep.

Overall
Room : 4 /10 (not very comfortable and shower not attached )
Massage: 5 /10 (Massage was not a priority for the girl, she was interested in getting down to business as soon as we entered the room, had to request a proper massage)
Face: 8 /10 (Cute Smiling face)
http://www.gdiary.com/girl/323201160507PMssmall-12%20ben-ten_.jpg (Image taken from Benten website)
Boobs: 6 /10 (Small, but firm)
Figure: 7 /10
BJ: 8 /10
FS: 7 /10