PDA

View Full Version : first time to Bkk! need help and recommendations!!!! URGENT

andy91
05-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Hi bros, I am a first timer to bangkok. And I am going in 2 weeks time. But I still haven book my hotel as I don't know where are the good nightspots and stuff are!!!! Haha..

So kind bros out there, pls enlighten me with ur recommendations of good and fun places!!!!

lifeisfun
05-06-2012, 12:00 PM
there are many threads in SBF by many helpful brothers , dont be lazy ..go read them . If after reading thru them , you still think is insufficient . call the Thai Embassy !!!!!!!

BlueDragon193
05-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi bros, I am a first timer to bangkok. And I am going in 2 weeks time. But I still haven book my hotel as I don't know where are the good nightspots and stuff are!!!! Haha..

So kind bros out there, pls enlighten me with ur recommendations of good and fun places!!!!

Can check with the Tourist office counter at Siam Square, they will be kind enough to help you.:)

pussywillo
05-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Tsak tsak tsak.....
U go there for what with who?
B specific lei...

modusoperandi
05-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Pick some activity that you would like to do in Bangkok..go go, massage parlor, nightclub, etc.. then go to the appropriate thread and read about 60 pages. ;)

kingkungfu
05-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Aiyo...need to spoonfeed one?are u a baby?

adidas88
05-06-2012, 08:00 PM

first timer to bkk !!!! better don go ..... yellow shirt going to strike and the airport will be closed .... shopping centers will be closed ..... massage parlors will be closed .... pubs will be closed .... becoz all go and join in the strike ... :D :D :D

QiBaiKia
05-06-2012, 08:08 PM

Bro depend on where you want to go. Agogo at soi cowboy and nep. Soapy at ratchada. Tourist disco at RCA. FL disco at insomnia, spicy, climax. FL at pub at tharmae, bamboo. Road side FL walk from sukhamvit soi 1 to 23.
Shopping at mbk, platinum, terminal 21.

naemlo
05-06-2012, 08:09 PM
first timer to bkk !!!! better don go ..... yellow shirt going to strike and the airport will be closed .... shopping centers will be closed ..... massage parlors will be closed .... pubs will be closed .... becoz all go and join in the strike ... :D :D :D

U forget, it is flooding in BKK... :rolleyes: So no point coming over to BKK.... stay in SG.

leaseoflife
05-06-2012, 08:30 PM

Ok lah.. Uncle help u out. U first timer.. Stick to soi.cowboy lah. Stay at citadine 23. Walking to SC. Forget abt other places.. U need to find yr feet first b4 venturing further.

For all other query.. Search the agogo thread or the bkk thread. All info there. So.. Unlesss there is any other qn not answered in those threads... Will not reply.

andy91
08-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Thx all.. My frens told me about soi cowboy and RCA. Anw what places can I go like book a girl for the whole day de? And Dmg is how much?

leaseoflife
09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Thx all.. My frens told me about soi cowboy and RCA. Anw what places can I go like book a girl for the whole day de? And Dmg is how much?

Your friend obviously had not told you everything. :rolleyes: Go read thread...

naemlo
09-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Your friend obviously had not told you everything. :rolleyes: Go read thread...

Finally u got sick of this :D

Happyman007
09-06-2012, 05:02 AM

Hi Andy, guess u r 21 yo now. Dun worry just come to bkk and look for me in soi Holland, uncle bring you around there got many sexy pretty tall white model looking syt all you can eat only 1000 nia. :D:D

ronnieteo8736
09-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Dear uncle, I also in BBK now can I come and seek your guidiance as yesterday I went to Soi Cowboy no return

Will you be kind enough to PM me your contact so that we can go chiong together?

Hi Andy, guess u r 21 yo now. Dun worry just come to bkk and look for me in soi Holland, uncle bring you around there got many sexy pretty tall white model looking syt all you can eat only 1000 nia. :D:D

perish__
09-06-2012, 09:38 AM
what is your budget for accommodation?

are you there to hunt ONS ? then you must look handsome , or you have the luxury of time to build up some r/s with the gals you meet at pubs/disco

or dont mind p4p? if yes, what is your budget?

can oinly recommend if i know what you want?

naemlo
09-06-2012, 03:49 PM
can oinly recommend if i know what you want?

Finally u r back.

leaseoflife
09-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Finally u got sick of this :D

I dun rem i was as ignorant when i was a noob. Gave him advice.. He come bk and say his friend already told him. Then can ask where to find LT. CB qns... Sometimes not worth to help. :rolleyes: Dun help.. Pple say we dao.. Help.. Pple take us for a walking directory.

naemlo
09-06-2012, 08:11 PM
I dun rem i was as ignorant when i was a noob. Gave him advice.. He come bk and say his friend already told him. Then can ask where to find LT. CB qns... Sometimes not worth to help. :rolleyes: Dun help.. Pple say we dao.. Help.. Pple take us for a walking directory.

Now then u know the frustration... :D Not too late to be in my shoe.

le113ru
10-06-2012, 01:52 PM
U forget, it is flooding in BKK... :rolleyes: So no point coming over to BKK.... stay in SG.

maybe before his little bro drill a little hole, he himself get suck into one of the sink holes popping up around bkk lately :D

thaivisitor
11-06-2012, 12:04 AM

Hi Andy,

Hotels in Bangkok can be quite tricky as they have "girl friendly" and "non-girl friendly" hotels. It will be wise to consult Tim from Thai Hotels and book from him. You can find him in the stickies and he'll advise you based on your budget. Of course your budget have to be reasonable.

For good nightspots and stuff, they are all over Bangkok but it depends on what you are looking for or your definition of good & fun places.

Forget about places like RCA. I don't think you will have the time to pick up girls and I don't think you speak the language too. Go for paid sex. If not, you'll end up going back to your hotel room and the hotel staff calling you "handsome".

Definition of "handsome" - 3 people having sex is threesome, 2 people having sex is twosome. So guess why people call you handsome.

One thing for sure, if you're going to massage parlours or agogo bars, you need to go to Khao San to get a fake ID which shows you're at least 21 years old. OR else the agogo bars will make you part of their shows.

Hope this helps.

perish__
12-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi Andy,

Forget about places like RCA. I don't think you will have the time to pick up girls and I don't think you speak the language too. Go for paid sex.

maybe he looks like andy lau and can pick up easily ???