PDA

View Full Version : Cim

zzx88888
18-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Hi to all....

Need to check something... I wanted to ask the PT girls if they can do CIM. But how to say in chinese or dialect? Or does anyone here know who does provide such service and what is their price.... I did ask one and was told that the fee is the same leh.....

Tks hor..... :)

too_hot
18-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Hi to all....

Need to check something... I wanted to ask the PT girls if they can do CIM. But how to say in chinese or dialect? Or does anyone here know who does provide such service and what is their price.... I did ask one and was told that the fee is the same leh.....

bro, just tell them u dun want fj and ask them to blow until u cum. but just let u know many PT WLs only do capped bj. for those who do bbbj, may not allow CIM....

zzx88888
19-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Tks for the reply bro.....

But how to ask in chinese or hokkien ??? I tried asking one of the WL in English but she dun understand leh....

Tks again

bozocum
19-01-2005, 07:57 AM
Simple lah,, use sign and sound language, put thumb in mouth suck, suck, suck then argh, if not then draw on mirror, try and see whether she understand .

chessepie
19-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi to all....

In Mandarin, can say "ke bu ke yi chi dao wo lai le fang zai ni zui li" can eat until i cum and shoot in your mouth.

alvinchan7
19-01-2005, 04:26 PM
Haiz ... so easy ..... if you wanna FJ .. then do it .... when you wanna cum ... ask her ..... Can I shoot into your mouth ...

Chinese Translation : 我可以 射 进 您的嘴吗?
Han Yu Pin Yin : Wo Ke Yi She Jin Ni De Zhui Ma ?

Ask politely ... but as bro too_hot mentioned ... not all of them allow cim ... try hard ... if not succeed ... try harder .... :D

DehOne
19-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Those WL who confirm allow CIM:

House 16, Room 19

House 9, first room on the right of the front door (I think Room 8), name: San San

Both give excellent service but are of 'advanced years'. Especially san San who is about 50.

Other WLs may oblige if you become one of their regulars.

Nakata6
31-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Cool.. finally i know how to say it.. I think we should have a FAQ for chinese or dialect languages for ppl who can't speak well in both languages..

Ladies here i CUM :D

banana
13-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Those WL who confirm allow CIM:

House 16, Room 19

House 9, first room on the right of the front door (I think Room 8), name: San San

Both give excellent service but are of 'advanced years'. Especially san San who is about 50.

Other WLs may oblige if you become one of their regulars.

bro, wat the damage, respectively?

DehOne
14-02-2005, 09:13 AM
bro, wat the damage, respectively?

San San is around $20 - $30.

H16, R19 is about $30.

bnhd
18-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Hahahha

Brothers!!! C.I.M 16-19 back liao!!!

Enjoy!!! Just know... maybe I am slow!!!

Cheers

BNHD

BabySpiderman
18-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Tks for the reply bro.....

But how to ask in chinese or hokkien ??? I tried asking one of the WL in English but she dun understand leh....

Tks again

Shorter version: "Ke Yi Kou Zhong She Ma?"

bnhd
28-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Arrrrgghhhhh

I was waiting outside this C.I.M 1619 on tuesday and guess what, 2 old man just cut queue and after the door open.... one of them went in!!! I look transparent meh? There was once also like this but than the old man din go in... but this time!!!!

What can I do?? Nothing??? But just complain here... hahahhaha Bros!!! What would you all have done???

:confused:

LengKia
28-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Arrrrgghhhhh

I was waiting outside this C.I.M 1619 on tuesday and guess what, 2 old man just cut queue and after the door open.... one of them went in!!! I look transparent meh? There was once also like this but than the old man din go in... but this time!!!!

What can I do?? Nothing??? But just complain here... hahahhaha Bros!!! What would you all have done???

never visit her again after i found that she use the same towel to everyone.....that was 10 yrs ago ;)

Tazdevil
29-04-2005, 08:07 PM
wheres this place actually

bnhd
30-04-2005, 10:19 AM
wheres this place actually

Bro

Its at petain H16r19 lor.

:)

slashGNR
01-05-2005, 08:28 PM
As for mature WL (H16R19), so far no chance to do FJ....cos always end up CIM...the same happened with my recent visit, after she did BJ in 3 positions, I tried to control but unable to, I told her I'm about to cum, she stopped the BJ but her hand didn't and continue the HJ...in the end...shot the first load...I thought she would continue to HJ till it's "all over" but she didn't...instead she did the BJ again and I shot "the rest" inside her mouth.....

Adios...

Mr Rosie
10-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Arrrrgghhhhh

i would be happy to go away and consider myself lucky not to follow those guys... so many fish in the sea. always something better round the corner :)

bnhd
12-05-2005, 11:49 AM
i would be happy to go away and consider myself lucky not to follow those guys... so many fish in the sea. always something better round the corner :)

Yeah man...

regards

BNHD