PDA

View Full Version : H7R1 on 2nd floor for Jac..

Pages : [1] 2 3

askale
29-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi, Bro

It is so many fr thread post by recommend..I understand them that Jac feel very tired after so many customers...She is a queen of Petain. Is she still MIA today?

From
Askale..

waxhead
30-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Hi, Bro

It is so many fr thread post by recommend..I understand them that Jac feel very tired after so many customers...She is a queen of Petain. Is she still MIA today?

From
Askale..

Welcome back, Mr. Askale , U are one of the old bird of Banana leg kaki !
hope that all the old birds are fly back to this field. it is rally quiet this days.

ang076
30-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Thats right, Jac dont work on weekends..

That is because she wanted to avoid Indians. ( Thats what some bros say.)

askale
31-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Bro.. all

Jac is depend her scheledule that she have something with her family or dating..She is also working from Mon to Sat expect Sun and PH..:) She needs to take her break time when she will be come back to work...

askale
01-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Bro...I think she will be retire soon...U miss her so much..:p

Bro.. all

Jac is depend her scheledule that she have something with her family or dating..She is also working from Mon to Sat expect Sun and PH..:) She needs to take her break time when she will be come back to work...

seniorfucker
02-02-2005, 11:07 AM
To all Jac fans , i try to call her mobile was inform that the number no longer in used . I call her malaysia number was terminated either . worrier that she has retire . any brother know where is she now ? or had change her number .

too_hot
02-02-2005, 07:45 PM
To all Jac fans , i try to call her mobile was inform that the number no longer in used . I call her malaysia number was terminated either . worrier that she has retire . any brother know where is she now ? or had change her number .

hmmm....u only have so few posts and are so new to SB and u have jac mobile number AND her malaysia number?

mattrovers
03-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Saw a note pasted on her door that said she will be back only in MARCH !!!!

So,went to house 3 once u enter,1 room on the left......Thnk her name is Yvonne.....anyone tried her????

too_hot
03-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Saw a note pasted on her door that said she will be back only in MARCH !!!!

thanks for info bro. can stop making wasted trips to see her...

seniorfucker
03-02-2005, 08:13 PM
hmmm....u only have so few posts and are so new to SB and u have jac mobile number AND her malaysia number?

Yes, i am new to SB but i had been visiting my fav. jac since 2 years back . i look for her 1 to 2x a week as long as she was working and she really trick me well . $50 for 25 mins . sometime we go out and dinner together . i went to her room in singapore but told me that she does not do bussiness at home . Mid last year i went to kl look for her during her 1 months break . i spend a mamorable times with her but no sex . our relationship do not limit to sex and i think is more on friendship .

holding
04-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Yes, i am new to SB but i had been visiting my fav. jac since 2 years back . i look for her 1 to 2x a week as long as she was working and she really trick me well . $50 for 25 mins . sometime we go out and dinner together . i went to her room in singapore but told me that she does not do bussiness at home . Mid last year i went to kl look for her during her 1 months break . i spend a mamorable times with her but no sex . our relationship do not limit to sex and i think is more on friendship .

Her notice outside her door say 11 Mar...So guess she took an early break...

Wow, she treat u so good??? and u even know her home in sgp and kl??? jealous....

slashGNR
04-02-2005, 09:29 PM
No offence bro seniorfucker...I think you should keep that personal and not open to public....

Adios...

funseeker
04-02-2005, 10:36 PM

Brother, I believe that Jac will not go out with any of her customer unless she really in very good term with you to bring you back to her home. You are a lucky fellow.. but.. hard to believe that she will not inform you of her new numbers.

Agreed that you should keep all this to yourself and not open to the public. I am sure she will not like this. Please respect her.

too_hot
04-02-2005, 11:23 PM
bussiness at home . Mid last year i went to kl look for her during her 1 months break . i spend a mamorable times with her but no sex . our relationship do not limit to sex and i think is more on friendship .

so since u know her so well, can u tell us wat happened to her? i'm really worried. i dun tink this is her routine break. it seems too long....is she well?

seniorfucker
05-02-2005, 08:46 AM
so since u know her so well, can u tell us wat happened to her? i'm really worried. i dun tink this is her routine break. it seems too long....is she well?

I really don't know what has gone wrong , veri ab-normal ,right . "No telephon" ," long break" , i am veri worried about her . posibility is we all may never see her again . All the beautiful thing may only left in our memories .

snakehead
05-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Yes, i am new to SB but i had been visiting my fav. jac since 2 years back . i look for her 1 to 2x a week as long as she was working and she really trick me well . $50 for 25 mins . .

I oso been bonking Jac regularly these past 2 years.....IMHO service wise she still lose out to H24R14......but she got looks n youth on her side.

Btw...H24R14 will be last day this sunday (06.02.05).....bros better hurry down for a final bonk quick.

bro snakehead

funseeker
06-02-2005, 07:04 PM
I really don't know what has gone wrong , veri ab-normal ,right . "No telephon" ," long break" , i am veri worried about her . posibility is we all may never see her again . All the beautiful thing may only left in our memories .

Jac must have her trouble to MIA and take early break. She has strong character to overcome all this. Let pray together that everything is fine for her and her early return. :(

askale
19-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi.. all bro..

Jac is back to work on 11th March.. She said to be avoid for many customer queue. So only 2 customers is queue limited...:)

too_hot
19-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi.. all bro..

Jac is back to work on 11th March.. She said to be avoid for many customer queue. So only 2 customers is queue limited...:)

huh? she onie allow 2 to queue? so how she gonna enforce since she inside working all the time? hire bouncer ah? anyway no matter how long the queue is not a problem for her wat. its up to the "landlord" to decide if its a problem and needs to be solved...

funseeker
19-02-2005, 11:57 PM
huh? she onie allow 2 to queue? so how she gonna enforce since she inside working all the time? hire bouncer ah? anyway no matter how long the queue is not a problem for her wat. its up to the "landlord" to decide if its a problem and needs to be solved...

It all depends on her neighbour.. If the queue is blocking her way and affecting her business, the landlord will scold. So my advice is to queue properly. Dont stand at the counter.

Anyway, hope Jac is all right. During my lat visit, she dont look well. Maybe that is her reason of early leave.. Let pray for her safe return..

popiah
20-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Hi.. all bro..

hi askale,

wow....JAC is coming back on 11th March !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must get ready my gun and bullet to shoot ..........

NOT JAC lah but those bonkster outside her room so that i can be the first one to bonk her. :D

Three cheers for QUEEN OF PETAIN

juda
20-02-2005, 12:43 AM
It all depends on her neighbour.. If the queue is blocking her way and affecting her business, .....
Anyway, hope Jac is all right. During my lat visit, she dont look well. Maybe that is her reason of early leave.. Let pray for her safe return..

Thought you quit Patian liao? ;)
H3 Evoan not bad can try! :p

pete_i_
20-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Bro juda,

u tried H3r18 (Evon)? i have opened a thread abt her and i guess someone bro~ tried her oso. But Jac is still the best in petain....Queen of Petain. :)

juda
20-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Bro juda,

u tried H3r18 (Evon)? i have opened a thread abt her and i guess someone bro~ tried her oso. But Jac is still the best in petain....Queen of Petain.

Met Evon twice! ;)
Oh Jac.... she is so sweeeeet..... :p

askale
21-02-2005, 12:31 AM
I think Jac is queen of Petain than Pat, Kathay and Jia Jia
Evon is princess of Petain cos she is so playful and teaseful..

pete_i_
21-02-2005, 09:21 AM
haha totally agree with bro askale and bro juda...hehe love jac sweetiness but one person that i miss is AA too....1st time try her service and it was so unforgetable. she really treat me like bf....as sweet as jac :p

by the way, any bro knows where is AA? quit? or?

bongster
21-02-2005, 12:31 PM
AA and her friend H11r9 always MIA as and when they like, one reason because that OKT of H11 is a total bitch, always scolding them and making them stay till late late. I tried them very long ago, but I find them too wild for me already so never find anymore.

Evon of H3 got a bad attitude, mebbe I dun click with her that is why, anyway nothing to shout about I dunno why she can command $50 and people still queue there, maybe she offer "special" services?

I find kathy the best in terms of attitude in PT and even though I onli pay her $50, we sometimes stay inside for 45 min, just tcss and play wif her HP, etc. Her service is SOP, but I like her because she is like a kuai lan ah lian.

Jac's service is definitely very good, I used to be her regular, but dunno why in the later part of 2004 she suddenly become very hot really a lot of ppl waiting there. Issit because of samsters??? keke anyway that time she going home walking to her car, she saw mi, ask mi why never find her, I told her she too hot liao lar.

funseeker
21-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Thought you quit Patian liao? ;)
H3 Evoan not bad can try! :

Thanks brother, I had quite Patain... Just drop in sometime to see how is Jac doing... What to do, can only care for her from here... :p

Cheers

pete_i_
21-02-2005, 11:49 PM
But honestly, AA have been missing since last year til now....wondering any bros~ know wat happen to her?

funseeker
21-02-2005, 11:53 PM
But honestly, AA have been missing since last year til now....wondering any bros~ know wat happen to her?

Brother, go to JieJie (H11R9) and ask her. She live with AA. :)

pete_i_
22-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Really? Thanks alot..... :D

pete_i_
23-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Back to Jac, out of sudden, i realise that how Jac is important to Petain. Can imagine that Jac quit, the wind blow along the quiet street, rolling up the fallen leaves, just like a dead street....hehe :D (Let's pray that god won't play this type of jokes on us)

pete_i_
27-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Still got one week plus then Jac will be back, guess i still wan to save my load for her only....hehe or mayb trying some FLs recommended by my bro...hehe :D

popiah
28-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Still got one week plus then Jac will be back, guess i still wan to save my load for her only....hehe or mayb trying some FLs recommended by my bro...hehe :D

hi pete,

hope that QUEEN OF PETAIN will be back on 11/03/05 as mentioned by one of samster here. I already on HIGH ALERT mode on that day. Ready all weapon and bullets.

If she really quit petain, i KING OF POPIAH will also quit after her :D and hop to other area without stepping onto petain again unless another "QUEEN OF PETAIN" reborn.

Sign Off
KING OF POPIAH VS QUEEN OF PETAIN

pete_i_
28-02-2005, 01:16 AM
haha well said bro~

I believe i will seldom visit petain, coz there is still pat and katty, AA too (but missing)....hehe :D

11 Mar....Hmmmm can imagine that all bros~ waiting outside her door...haha that day will be too crowded.

_on_the_rock
01-03-2005, 09:33 PM
hey,bro.Is jac a gal or guy?

popiah
02-03-2005, 07:47 AM
hey,bro.Is jac a gal or guy?

hi bro on the rock,

why dont you read the thread throughly, u had offended alot of fan of "QUEEN OF PETAIN" checking whether is SHE OR HIM ? Sorry, bro, i will be the first one to zap your point once i recover in the later part of the day.

READ ......READ......DONT BE LAZY......LAZY

QUEEN OF PETAIN

Sign off
FL Popiah
Petain Popiah
Tranny Popiah
FRSM Popiah (JB Mob)

holding
02-03-2005, 11:08 AM

note 11 mar is towards end of week...so she work only 2 days b4 taking wkend break!!

guess she gonna expect lots of queue on tht day (count me out for that day!!!)

pete_i_
03-03-2005, 09:24 AM
haha, I am sure the que will be long (thinking: should I que earlier? hehe) probably i will go in the early noon, less ppl tat period :p

I wan to meet a cheerful and freshful Jac, not a tiring Jac...hehe

popiah
03-03-2005, 08:43 PM
haha, I am sure the que will be long (thinking: should I que earlier? hehe) probably i will go in the early noon, less ppl tat period :p

I wan to meet a cheerful and freshful Jac, not a tiring Jac...hehe

hi all bros,

i have a sense that she wont be back on 11/03/05 friday and expect her only return to work on 14/03/05 monday.

Please update us her lastest arrival date.

enjoy.......

Sign off
Petain Popiah

pete_i_
04-03-2005, 12:17 AM
maybe like wat popiah bro~ mentioned, guess lot of bros~ waiting for her to return, probably she know that she might get veri tired, so work on fri and rest for the two days....then everything will be back to normal on mon to fri. hehe Jac is a veri pretty and smart gal :cool:

Screwed
05-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Yo Bros,

Newbie here but not-newbie in this "industry". Caught my eye with this Jac chick. Any details abt her and y is she so popular?

PS: I have read all the threads abt here till date

pete_i_
06-03-2005, 11:59 PM
bro, if u have read all the threads abt her and u should know y she is soooo popular. And of coz details are provided inside the threads abt her, if u wish to see the real person then go to petain and u will know WHY. :cool:

holding
08-03-2005, 10:43 AM
3 more days to go...

Plus next week, sch holidays n all teenage hormones, so nxt week also out for me...

sensation
09-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Hi all,

I agree too that Jac wld LIKELY not return on Fri. Of course, ppl who missed her can go and visit her. Anyway, S'pore not very big and Petain is very central, right?

But knowing her style, she might start a new week on Mon

Good luck guys!

popiah
13-03-2005, 10:14 PM
hi petain cheongster,

just back from batam mission, any news about QUEEN OF PETAIN ? is she back from 2 mth break ?

REally miss her !!!!!!!!!

Sign off
Petain Popiah

funseeker
13-03-2005, 10:59 PM
hi petain cheongster,

just back from batam mission, any news about QUEEN OF PETAIN ? is she back from 2 mth break ?

REally miss her !!!!!!!!!

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Please be gentle with her when she returns to work tomorrow. Please don't hurt her and send her back to MIA..

Cheers for her return..

slashGNR
13-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Please be gentle with her when she returns to work tomorrow. Please don't hurt her and send her back to MIA..

Cheers for her return..

There was a big crowd on saturday, about 6 to 7 persons waiting patiently....she's no doubt "Queen of Petain", attracts chinese, malay and indian...maybe someday some ang mo may drop by...hehe.... :D

Adios...

dr fun
14-03-2005, 03:14 AM
Tonight must eat more chicken legs so tomorrow got strenght...........to Q lah. :D

popiah
14-03-2005, 05:46 PM
hi petain cheongster,

i was there this afternoon between 1.30 - 2.00 pm, wow.....bian aiiiiiiii.
5 bonkster in the long long .qqqqqqqqqqqq. me decided to give a miss today and maybe will be back to the Queen next wks after most of bonksters tried her.

CUM TO UUuuuuuuu.....QUEEN OF PETAIN.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

sensation
14-03-2005, 07:53 PM
My exact thoughts, Petain Popiah.

Don't relish the aunty giving that kind of look while waiting...

The queue shld be lesser and more bearable...

Cheers!

hi petain cheongster,

i was there this afternoon between 1.30 - 2.00 pm, wow.....bian aiiiiiiii.
5 bonkster in the long long .qqqqqqqqqqqq. me decided to give a miss today and maybe will be back to the Queen next wks after most of bonksters tried her.

CUM TO UUuuuuuuu.....QUEEN OF PETAIN.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

pete_i_
16-03-2005, 09:56 AM
ya, actually I plan to visit her but recently too busy with my work. After work being there, too many bros que outside then decided to try my other fav. no choice she is the Queen of Petain. Hope that this week won't be that long que again.

babyboy84
16-03-2005, 12:49 PM
sorry im quite new. wish to bonk jac but din see her around
whats so good abt jac? can anyone mention some of her services?
super dua chiobu? :P

SoulMate
16-03-2005, 03:48 PM

Jac MIA again.............don't know for how long?
Cheers

hotmilo
16-03-2005, 04:48 PM
saw jac there leh yesterday but...but too sure which is the one coz got h7R1A also...and h7R1 ....there was not even a soul there standing waiting and so I am wondering if i saw the real jac...

too_hot
16-03-2005, 07:05 PM
today the staircase leading up to 2nd floor of H7 was closed. sianz....was really looking forward to "reuniting" with jac :(

popiah
16-03-2005, 10:37 PM

hi baby,

u should stay at home and suck the milk bottle. Why dont u read through all the previous thread related to Queen of Petain, we are tired to reply to your query. PLEASE READ READ READ.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

popiah
16-03-2005, 10:40 PM
saw jac there leh yesterday but...but too sure which is the one coz got h7R1A also...and h7R1 ....there was not even a soul there standing waiting and so I am wondering if i saw the real jac...

hi bro,

If jac is not working on that day, u wont even see a walking soul at PETAIN and most of soul are there for her. :D

Jac working hours from 12 - 8 pm is it u went there at 10 pm in the night ?

Sign off
Petain Popiah

hotmilo
17-03-2005, 12:27 AM
I went during 1pm..so should be there...maybe I got it wrong..coz some samster said she is upstairs but i saw H7R1 downstairs so I thought I got the rite place...try going next time...

hurricane2004
17-03-2005, 09:19 PM
I went during 1pm..so should be there...maybe I got it wrong..coz some samster said she is upstairs but i saw H7R1 downstairs so I thought I got the rite place...try going next time...

Hi Bros, did u went there ? I was there at 6pm, she is still working. But no chance of patronising her, there is a 'q' outside the dr even at this hr.

hotmilo
18-03-2005, 01:18 AM
that means i went to the wrong place coz I only at ground level./..so must be upstairs

pete_i_
18-03-2005, 08:38 AM
bro~

U should go ard 3pm, hehe at least there is still chances of standing and waiting at the 1st position. hehe :D

sdol v2
18-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Hi Bros, did u went there ? I was there at 6pm, she is still working. But no chance of patronising her, there is a 'q' outside the dr even at this hr.

went down today at about 1pm..
walked around to check out.. most of my other "targets" not in except for jac. but there was a queue of 2-3 ppl.. went one more round walk around and went up the stairs.. there was one guy waiting. i thought since i never see her b4 maybe now a good time to see how she looks.. meanwhile ppl were walking up and down the stairs.. when they see the queue some joined some blakang pusing.
after abt 15 mins door opened, n she walked out to the pantry to pour some drink b4 going back in.. must say she's one of the better, if not best, looking WLs there. 2 brudders were there checking her out too, overheard one of them asked how much he rated her.. anyways when door closed, we left the place.. didn't want to try her yet.. maybe next week.. just now was hungry so went for lunch..

to the two brothers who i asked if that was jac.. sorry if i caugt u unaware just now..

sensation
18-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Pete! U r damn right! 3pm is a good timing to get Jac, with nobody entertaining her!!!

I expected a crowd for the 1st few days, so told myself wait. Friday, nothing much to do. So thought of Jac. Hoping ppl not so crazy, afternoon also wait and queue. Upon entering hse 7, pretty quiet downstairs... what's up upstairs?

Dun dare to see upstais, anticipating long queue... huh? No snake queue?

Where's our nice aunty huh?

No wonder, together with Jac in her room. They seem to tidy up something in Jac's room. Aunty nicely asked me to go in. Hahaha... 1st time, aunty good attitude...

Gorgeous queen, with longer hair this time. Still very sensual, sexy, lovely... hahaha... you guys know lah!

Really know how to make me feel good, say I lose weight... Hmm... sure or not? So many guys, recognised me? But honestly, I did shed some weight. Hahahaha...

She said long time no work, got a little lazy... and a little blah... haha cannot wait for the REAL action to begin...

She also asked me if you guys said any bad things abt her in the net... Told her as the QUEEN OF PERTAIN, who dares to bad-mouth her?? Plus, she's everyone's fave!!!

Action begins... nice body action... caressing with good sensual feeling, aided by her good looks, tell you guys, she's really one of the very best I have tried in my whole life! Deep throat... making me super duper horny and HIGH!!! She directed her backside at me, but told myself that if I lick it, can forget the front mouth already... so no movement on my side while she continues deep-throating me...

Slowly, she rode onto me... super lady! Me getting higher and higher... Wah, she's real good, showing that sleazy look on her face, and with good visual effects... at $50... REAL STEAL!

Changed position, me on her now... think she has to protect her pussy and not get too vigorous...

Onto her... kissing her... super position for me... love this the most! She loved it so much that she yelled!!! Maybe have to protect further... Doggy-style now...

Seeing the way she loved it... soon after... GAME OVER!

Hahahaha... Bros! This is indeed the REAL thing!

Told her to take care... oh yes!

She did tell me very quiet these days... maybe the mid-month...

Hey guys! What are your waiting for???

phonecards35
18-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Has a statified & enjoyful session with Jac today after waiting for her fo 1/2 hrs. B4 when in, was surprised to see that her tits size change to so big. But when i went in then found out she put on pad today so her 34B tits change bigger today. She bbbj me after washed my bro. bj me , ride me & fuck her in missionary position. She keep saying fuck me harder fuck me harder until i cum. She is not wearing any bra or panty today.

went down today at about 1pm..
walked around to check out.. most of my other "targets" not in except for jac. but there was a queue of 2-3 ppl.. went one more round walk around and went up the stairs.. there was one guy waiting. i thought since i never see her b4 maybe now a good time to see how she looks.. meanwhile ppl were walking up and down the stairs.. when they see the queue some joined some blakang pusing.
after abt 15 mins door opened, n she walked out to the pantry to pour some drink b4 going back in.. must say she's one of the better, if not best, looking WLs there. 2 brudders were there checking her out too, overheard one of them asked how much he rated her.. anyways when door closed, we left the place.. didn't want to try her yet.. maybe next week.. just now was hungry so went for lunch..

to the two brothers who i asked if that was jac.. sorry if i caugt u unaware just now..

Idoru
19-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Hi.. all bro..

Bro Askale you are really "GREAT" knowing when Jac will be back and very choon also. You are more than King of Petian you are Emperor of Petian.
Will up your points.
Thanks and Cheers

popiah
19-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Bro Askale you are really "GREAT" knowing when Jac will be back and very choon also. You are more than King of Petian you are Emperor of Petian.
Will up your points.
Thanks and Cheers

hi bro idoru,

Aiyoh.......that a paper pasting on her door indicating her return lah. Number big enough for everyone to see leh.

Anyway, thanks for bro askale for your info.

QUEEN OF PETAIN not working today. A resting day for her.

Cheer

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Idoru
19-03-2005, 03:32 PM
hi bro idoru,

Aiyoh.......that a paper pasting on her door indicating her return lah. Number big enough for everyone to see leh.

Anyway, thanks for bro askale for your info.

QUEEN OF PETAIN not working today. A resting day for her.

Cheer

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Sorry Bro, I missed that out. Emperor should be de-throne immediately.
Cheers

techboy
20-03-2005, 11:28 PM
hi bros, haven't been to pt for few mths, so is it still v long queue outside jac's room?

popiah
20-03-2005, 11:46 PM
hi bros, haven't been to pt for few mths, so is it still v long queue outside jac's room?

hi bro tech,

no need to say lah !!!!, she is the QUEEN OF PETAIN, definitely need to Q up for her GOOD service.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Idoru
21-03-2005, 03:32 PM
hi bro tech,

no need to say lah !!!!, she is the QUEEN OF PETAIN, definitely need to Q up for her GOOD service.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Jac MIA today
Cheers

popiah
21-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Jac MIA today
Cheers

hi bro idoru,

thanks for your info. me called her this afternoon around 1 pm and noticed that she MIA again... :D, wanted to engage her service since her return.

WHERE ARE UUuuuuuuuuu,,,,my DEAREST QUEEN.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

holding
21-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Whilst recently gone for FLs, PT esp Jac will always hold a special place in my dick...

Next week will probably go back to PT for visit (this week, too short a working week as Fri holiday..)

KLGL
22-03-2005, 07:37 PM
pardon me bros,
i dont remmber jac doing bbbj. In the past her bj capped only.
:confused:

sigh,when will she be back??
klgl

pete_i_
22-03-2005, 11:06 PM
haha bro KLGL, probably when jac blowing tat time, they dunno that they already been capped. hehe Jac like to put the CD inside her mouth then bj. so probably they tot is bbbj.

KLGL
23-03-2005, 07:39 AM
ohh tt explains!!
auctually i wld prefer her doin bbbj :D

thx pete_i_ !

popiah
23-03-2005, 08:19 AM
haha bro KLGL, probably when jac blowing tat time, they dunno that they already been capped. hehe Jac like to put the CD inside her mouth then bj. so probably they tot is bbbj.

hi bro pete,

well said.....both thumb up for uuuuuuu..

i will inform the Queen about your great comment and you will have a opportunity to be her right bodyguard and i will be the right one.

Cheers.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

pete_i_
23-03-2005, 08:57 AM
hehe bro popiah

no problem, we shall be her left and right bodyguard....hehe see who still dare to bully our Jac, the Queen of Petain.

Anyway hehe when I 1st try Jac, I was surprise that she bbbj and then wanna do raw wif me, hehe opening my eyes so big and she laugh and smile at me. hehe second time, I notice that she will turn her head over and put the condom inside her mouth then start bj. So skillful and fantasic....two thumb up for Jac....she is juz the best in petain.

pete_i_
23-03-2005, 08:59 AM
bro KLGL,

hehe every one of our bros~ wish that she bbbj, but she is very concern abt hygenie which is one thing that we are concern too. Always bonking wif her without any worries.....cheers hehe :cool:

Magpies
23-03-2005, 11:13 AM
any orientation?hee...

Magpies
23-03-2005, 12:57 PM
uhmm..how old is jac ah? :confused:

bongster
23-03-2005, 03:53 PM
hehe bro popiah

no problem, we shall be her left and right bodyguard....hehe see who still dare to bully our Jac, the Queen of Petain.

Anyway hehe when I 1st try Jac, I was surprise that she bbbj and then wanna do raw wif me, hehe opening my eyes so big and she laugh and smile at me. hehe second time, I notice that she will turn her head over and put the condom inside her mouth then start bj. So skillful and fantasic....two thumb up for Jac....she is juz the best in petain.

Sadly this is the reason why I never find her anymore cos last time she sure capped dunno why recently she become commando :( but she is a nice ger

popiah
23-03-2005, 11:03 PM
uhmm..how old is jac ah? :confused:

hi bro magpies,

you another lazy one, please read through all related petain thread and do not openly ask for this kind of question, please do it by private message.

Sorry, i will be the first one to zap your pt for this little mistake, hope u able to learn.

Sign off
Petain Popiah
(Left Bodyguard of JAc)

Magpies
23-03-2005, 11:24 PM
hi bro magpies,

you another lazy one, please read through all related petain thread and do not openly ask for this kind of question, please do it by private message.

Sorry, i will be the first one to zap your pt for this little mistake, hope u able to learn.

Sign off
Petain Popiah
(Left Bodyguard of JAc)
sori bro..pardon my ignorance... :( :D

Idoru
24-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Petain Popiah
(Left Bodyguard of JAc)[/QUOTE]

Jac working today and will leave at 8pm
Cheers

techboy
24-03-2005, 09:13 PM
hi bros, today went down at ard 6, surprisingly there is no queue outside jac's room.....
had waited less than 20 mins.....

hurricane2004
24-03-2005, 09:59 PM
hi bros, today went down at ard 6, surprisingly there is no queue outside jac's room.....
had waited less than 20 mins.....

Oh what a waste, I went down on Tuesday ay 6pm, she already knock off.

phonecards35
24-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Today went down for Jac at around 1pm to 2pm but there is already a crowd of 6 to 7 ppls waiting for her outside. In the end, no choice to see her today. :cool:

Oh what a waste, I went down on Tuesday ay 6pm, she already knock off.

hotmilo
25-03-2005, 01:06 PM
today went to find jac again...so gd that crown should go to none other than her...

took off clothes...help me wash brother...then like what some bro say...had the condom inside her mouth liao while u thought she giving bbbj,,so actually also consider bj...she so passionate...french kissing,,,then she turn over 69 but I think it is better not to lick..so i just touch and finger her a bit...not too hard coz my fingernails long...let me touch her breast and grab my hands to touch them whenever my hands were at the side of the bed....and also let me kiss her body....so shiok././/.

I consider her to be the best service oriented WL in Pertain and the title is quite deservely given to her..

too_hot
25-03-2005, 03:59 PM
took off clothes...help me wash brother...then like what some bro say...had the condom inside her mouth liao while u thought she giving bbbj,,so actually also consider bj...she so passionate...french kissing,,,

I consider her to be the best service oriented WL in Pertain and the title is quite deservely given to her..

erm, i tink she does real bbbj. i can feel (and if i raise my head to look can also see) her tongue flicking all over my didi head....but she dun lick/suck b*lls like pat does. i actually prefer that (b*ll licking/sucking) to bbbj....but yes she is definitely very passionate during sex....once after a very energetic session (in missionary), she and me both breathless and i just rest my head on her shoulder for awhile and she oso just lie down quietly to catch breath. sometimes i tink she really enjoys her work thats why she will ask us to squeeze her breasts, etc whereas many other WLs have some form of restriction (cannot touch this, cannot kiss that, etc.).

collin_23
25-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Bro Popiah has been talking about Jac since months ago and me and other bros have contributed many info on her also since years ago. U stupid or what? U know there's a thing called a search button? Don't know how to ask? U dumb or mute? :rolleyes:

that means i went to the wrong place coz I only at ground level./..so must be upstairs

askale
26-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi. Everyone

I am sorry. Jac is not retired. She was working yesterday. I went into her room yesterday evening. I was waiting for queue by 4 people. So, I surprised that she can remember me as well. I never seen her when she was a changed her new face and big bust. Wow.. i think she is very good luck with bbbj and squeeze for breast..Jac is very better than Kathy, AA, Evoan and etc..I give her a thumb up for a 9/10 points..:) She is very good busy with many people and her make more money..

Regard
Askale

as a deaf..:0

ianski
30-03-2005, 04:26 PM
The Return Of The Queen! LOTR 4! HA HA! i must chiong dwn n get queue number liao...

Gooner
31-03-2005, 10:33 AM
The Return Of The Queen! LOTR 4! HA HA! i must chiong dwn n get queue number liao...

she should install one of those ticket machines outside her door. the Queen must depress all the other WLs I imagine.

sdol v2
31-03-2005, 04:21 PM

just now went down at about 1pm. sign on her door says closed

popiah
31-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi. Everyone

I am sorry. Jac is not retired. She was working yesterday. I went into her room yesterday evening. I was waiting for queue by 4 people. So, I surprised that she can remember me as well. I never seen her when she was a changed her new face and big bust. Wow.. i think she is very good luck with bbbj and squeeze for breast..Jac is very better than Kathy, AA, Evoan and etc..I give her a thumb up for a 9/10 points..:) She is very good busy with many people and her make more money..

Regard
Askale

as a deaf..:0

hi bro askale,

Hope u will become her regular customer for long.....she really need long-term customer like us to support her. She really a good gal without much attitude.
If u can click with her, normally she will treat u better with new styles and better services from her. If want to know "NEW STYLES AND SPECIAL SERVICES" go and try her out more times.

enjoy with her for long long long times

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Marigold
12-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Went down to Petain after some reminders from my the other brother. Chiong straight to jac room to see whether she is workin today as i always nv had to luck to try her. To my surprise i found no quene and she is indeed working today. I was there at 12.30pm that y maybe all bros hungry or working.. So i waited for bout 1/2 hr for our queen.

Since i nv seen her b4, was quite curious n excited. So u guys can imagine how i look like when she open the door... Wow!! Really a fair and beautiful queen... bo bei zao...

After which we carry on with our session, which i dun see the needs of elaborating. :P However maybe this is our 1st session that y nothing much. Hope will receive more surprises form our queen when i go back again.

Marigold's Stats for our Queen...
Look: 9/10... A young queen!!
Body: 8.5/10
Altitude: 7/10
rtf: Definately YES!!

Recast
13-04-2005, 12:13 AM
went down PT this afternoon, went straight in H7R1, see two guys waiting sianz liao.. so go see see look look... went to check out on the list of recommandations from the brudders here. after walking ard... see many of WL listed either not working or busy at the moment. so went back to H7R1 to see the final time b4 leaving.
saw only one indian waiting only, so decided to wait as only one in the quene. aft five min, the door open, one middle age man come out and i finally see the Queen of Petain. Maybe she made some hand signal that i didnt see, the indian that was in front suddenly walk away. so today is my lucky day, first time look for her service can get liao. pay $$ liao, then she washed my didi and ask me to lie on the bed. actually her service is the same as GL type, got cat bath, bbbj, 69 and finally fj, only duration shorter then GL. only AR and massage that GL provided r not included in her serivces. But considering only $50 bucks, she very good liao. u see her face, your didi confirm stand. the type of girl everyone as mistress but not the type that u will bring home to meet parents.

lawry
13-04-2005, 03:08 PM
LAWRY THUMB OF APPROVAL!

JAC H7R1.

gotten fly kite by a PRC FL... feeling really pissed and angry (my dick and myself)... the weather damn hot and plus a pack of okomoto condom in my pocket (my okomoto condom keeps telling my dick.. USE ME USE ME!!)

I go walk around pertain..

walk to house 3... then to house 7.. ehhh.. I sort of remember H7R1..

went up.. saw a guy waiting... hmm.. must be good.. (my SEX sense tells me that)..

waited... waited waited.. door opens..

WAH!! GASP!!! prettier than the PRC FL i saw just now.. not too bad a heigh.. 1.62.. body wise ok..

boobs cup B.. nice hair.. sweet cute malaysian gal look.. OK.. I WAIT!!!

Guy goes in.. i wait..

up came a guy.. (hiaks hiaks.. bloody hell dress and look like a samster...)

Bored so i talk to him.. (oei.. u surf internet!..)

he is shy.. (ah... ah.. yeah.. )

I say... (Sammy?)

he says.. (yah...)

oh.. i am lawry.. wats urs...

he says.. (i am johnlee.. never post much.. just read and take info.. (tmd another lurker..))

i say hi.. +++ cok.. ask me where i work.. i told him.. i work in this industry.. ask me what is the company's name.. i say.. ah.. ah... (thinking.. oei.. never communicate with u before.. ask me so straight forward..)

ask me about JAC.. i say.. well.. (my sex sense tells me good..) but i say.. not bad.. good review..

he says.. yeah... just now i come up saw her open door.. chio.. so i come and queue too..

he didnt talk much..

(TO JOHNLEE.. please hor.. post some FR.. dont just read FR and take info.. hope to see u...I told u about the gathering at GL10.. pls come if u r free)

ok.. back to action..

door opens.

saw jac.. wee wooo wee.. nice...

went in..

she ask for payment first.. i paid

Saw her breast.. nice.. firm cup B.. with nice small cute nipple.. (I LIKE SMALL CUTE NIPPLES not those 50cents type)

wash for me..

ask me lie down..

(i immediately pass her my OKOMOTO!!.. she says, "HEY I LIKE OKOMOTO!! FEELS SHIOK IN ME TOO!!" hee hee.. ok guys.. she likes a good fark.."

She comes up on me.. slowly gently rub her body against mine.. nice..
moving gently up and down.. rubing her nipples against my body...
slowly she starts to kiss me.. kiss me from my nipples all the way down to my BROTHER!!.. kiss my shaft.. (cock teasing me..) i ruba ruba her back and body.. . I look at her sucking my shaft.. (without condom hor..) she loooks at me back with a CFM eye power.. (nicccce) ... lick lick.. i put my hand behind my head to enjoy.. she pulls my hand to her breast.. and ask me to squeeze her breast... ok loh.. (YES MDM!!).. squeeze squeeze with my (dragon claw movement tactics..) she high liao.. she slowly move her butt to my face.. (hmmmm a gal who loves to SONG!!..) i open her oyster and check.. hmmm nice.. use my nose to smell hmmm nice...

ok lah.. today i am bad mood one.. but u make me feel good with ur attitude and service.. i decide to make her SONG TOO!!.. here comes my (GOLDEN SNAKE TONGUE MOVEMENT style 18)... slurp slurp slurp. curl curl curl.. twidle twidle twidle...

(OH MY!!! U ARE SO GOOD!!!.. MY GOD.. i feel so good) she says..
(I SAY I AM GOING TO MAKE U FEEL BETTER!!)
i upgrade my snake tongue movement to turbo charge.. PLATINUM snake tongue movement style 18 + 1... SLURP SLURP SLURP..

(OH!!! OH!!! OH!!!!.. U make me feel so good.. U are really good!!.. oh... shit.. my god.. i feel lilke coming!!!)..

I say,(darling.. give it all to me!! i wan to suck her pussy juice DRY!!!)

she pulled my hand up her breast.. and make me squeeze her breast hard while eating her oyster!!.. (wah gal who know how to enjoy!!)

(I cant take it liao) she says..

she cap my bro with my OKOMOTO!!

and she goes on top.. plake plake plake.. she moves up and down.. and she goes side ways..

oh oh oh.... and she make me squeeze her breast again while she rides me...

siong..

after a while she says.. darling wan to fark me.. (going on top, she is farking me.. now she wans to enjoy and she wans me to go on top..)

I says, "NO PROBLEM darling.."

flip over.. i start to bonk her.. in out.. fast... slow.. fast.. moving circular..

she enjoys!!!..

bonk bonk bonk...

she says.."harder darling.. i feel like coming.."

I says.."come for me baby.. anytime"

she.... ohhh.. ohhhh.. ohhhhh.....

and she came.. i continue to bonk her as i havent come..

suddenly she tighten her pussy!! wow u know the HELLO KITTY tightening technics!! good!!.. wah.. her pussy suddenly becomes very tight.. wah siong liao loh.. bonk bonk bonk.. give her wat i got!!!!!!!

I bend down and whisper to her.."dont worry about the time..darling.. i will pay u more later..."

so we bonk like nobody's biz.. quite a nice lady..

wah.. see her face in sexual torture damn SONG!!!

maybe i make her damn high liao.. she actually ask me to squeeze her breast as hard as possible!!! wah.. like tat also can!!

so i obey loh... BONK HER REALLY HARD!! and SQUEEZE HER REALLY HARD.. and her pussy CRAMP me really hard..

ohhh.. oohhhh.. YEAH!!!!!

cumed!!

stats

looks = definately a 7...
body = 1.62 weight about 49
boobs = nice firm cup B enough for my hand and a nice small nipple..
expression = she really have a CFM look!
BBBJ
any position also can
GOOD ATTITUDE.. she loves a good fark!!! and can squeeze breast HARD HARD!!!
pussy licking..
damage = $50.. I GIVE HER $50 tips for time extension without complain and good attitude.. plus i SAVED $150 from not bonking KE XIN (fly me kite)

RTF = SURE why not!! i never been to pertain for many years liao.. guess she will be the only one that make me go back for...

bad points.. (must be fair good one say.. bad one must also say..)
she has operation mark on her tummy..

overall.. NICE!!!

Idoru
13-04-2005, 05:19 PM
LAWRY THUMB OF APPROVAL!

JAC H7R1.

gotten fly kite by a PRC FL... feeling really pissed and angry (my dick and myself)... the weather damn hot and plus a pack of okomoto condom in my pocket (my okomoto condom keeps telling my dick.. USE ME USE ME!!)

overall.. NICE!!!

Wow your FR is so good. Do enjoy the sexual relationship with her but never ever mention or comment about the scar, her mood will make an about turn and she will be MIA again. Her scar brings back sad memories.
Cheers

popiah
13-04-2005, 11:02 PM
LAWRY THUMB OF APPROVAL!

JAC H7R1.

overall.. NICE!!!

hi lawry,

WELL DONE.....WELL FIELD REPORT

Thanks for your THUMP UP for the Queen of Petain.

Your fr is the longest fr i have seen in SB so far...

Once again, well done.

Sign off
Petain popiah

holding
14-04-2005, 01:00 AM
nice FR, lawry...

very interesting pre-FR conversation :D

sensation
14-04-2005, 06:59 AM
Yes, regular Bros of Petain & Bro Lawry,

Can see that you changed yr taste and found something good huh, Bro Lawry?

I was thinking about it back then when I tried Jac. Sweet young thing, really feel sad for her and gals of her plight.

In fact, I went to another place, and felt that she sort of resembled Jac's plight. She did tell me that she cried initially and found it difficult. But I guess life goes on, and somehow looking at the brighter side of things...

Take gd care Bros...

LAWRY THUMB OF APPROVAL!

JAC H7R1.

I go walk around pertain..

walk to house 3... then to house 7.. ehhh.. I sort of remember H7R1..

went up.. saw a guy waiting... hmm.. must be good.. (my SEX sense tells me that)..

waited... waited waited.. door opens..

WAH!! GASP!!! prettier than the PRC FL i saw just now.. not too bad a heigh.. 1.62.. body wise ok..

boobs cup B.. nice hair.. sweet cute malaysian gal look.. OK.. I WAIT!!!

Guy goes in.. i wait..

up came a guy.. (hiaks hiaks.. bloody hell dress and look like a samster...)

Bored so i talk to him.. (oei.. u surf internet!..)

he is shy.. (ah... ah.. yeah.. )

I say... (Sammy?)

he says.. (yah...)

oh.. i am lawry.. wats urs...

he says.. (i am johnlee.. never post much.. just read and take info.. (tmd another lurker..))

i say hi.. +++ cok.. ask me where i work.. i told him.. i work in this industry.. ask me what is the company's name.. i say.. ah.. ah... (thinking.. oei.. never communicate with u before.. ask me so straight forward..)

ask me about JAC.. i say.. well.. (my sex sense tells me good..) but i say.. not bad.. good review..

he says.. yeah... just now i come up saw her open door.. chio.. so i come and queue too..

he didnt talk much..

(TO JOHNLEE.. please hor.. post some FR.. dont just read FR and take info.. hope to see u...I told u about the gathering at GL10.. pls come if u r free)

ok.. back to action..

door opens.

saw jac.. wee wooo wee.. nice...

went in..

she ask for payment first.. i paid

Saw her breast.. nice.. firm cup B.. with nice small cute nipple.. (I LIKE SMALL CUTE NIPPLES not those 50cents type)

wash for me..

ask me lie down..

(i immediately pass her my OKOMOTO!!.. she says, "HEY I LIKE OKOMOTO!! FEELS SHIOK IN ME TOO!!" hee hee.. ok guys.. she likes a good fark.."

She comes up on me.. slowly gently rub her body against mine.. nice..
moving gently up and down.. rubing her nipples against my body...
slowly she starts to kiss me.. kiss me from my nipples all the way down to my BROTHER!!.. kiss my shaft.. (cock teasing me..) i ruba ruba her back and body.. . I look at her sucking my shaft.. (without condom hor..) she loooks at me back with a CFM eye power.. (nicccce) ... lick lick.. i put my hand behind my head to enjoy.. she pulls my hand to her breast.. and ask me to squeeze her breast... ok loh.. (YES MDM!!).. squeeze squeeze with my (dragon claw movement tactics..) she high liao.. she slowly move her butt to my face.. (hmmmm a gal who loves to SONG!!..) i open her oyster and check.. hmmm nice.. use my nose to smell hmmm nice...

ok lah.. today i am bad mood one.. but u make me feel good with ur attitude and service.. i decide to make her SONG TOO!!.. here comes my (GOLDEN SNAKE TONGUE MOVEMENT style 18)... slurp slurp slurp. curl curl curl.. twidle twidle twidle...

(OH MY!!! U ARE SO GOOD!!!.. MY GOD.. i feel so good) she says..
(I SAY I AM GOING TO MAKE U FEEL BETTER!!)
i upgrade my snake tongue movement to turbo charge.. PLATINUM snake tongue movement style 18 + 1... SLURP SLURP SLURP..

(OH!!! OH!!! OH!!!!.. U make me feel so good.. U are really good!!.. oh... shit.. my god.. i feel lilke coming!!!)..

I say,(darling.. give it all to me!! i wan to suck her pussy juice DRY!!!)

she pulled my hand up her breast.. and make me squeeze her breast hard while eating her oyster!!.. (wah gal who know how to enjoy!!)

(I cant take it liao) she says..

she cap my bro with my OKOMOTO!!

and she goes on top.. plake plake plake.. she moves up and down.. and she goes side ways..

oh oh oh.... and she make me squeeze her breast again while she rides me...

siong..

after a while she says.. darling wan to fark me.. (going on top, she is farking me.. now she wans to enjoy and she wans me to go on top..)

I says, "NO PROBLEM darling.."

flip over.. i start to bonk her.. in out.. fast... slow.. fast.. moving circular..

she enjoys!!!..

bonk bonk bonk...

she says.."harder darling.. i feel like coming.."

I says.."come for me baby.. anytime"

she.... ohhh.. ohhhh.. ohhhhh.....

and she came.. i continue to bonk her as i havent come..

suddenly she tighten her pussy!! wow u know the HELLO KITTY tightening technics!! good!!.. wah.. her pussy suddenly becomes very tight.. wah siong liao loh.. bonk bonk bonk.. give her wat i got!!!!!!!

I bend down and whisper to her.."dont worry about the time..darling.. i will pay u more later..."

so we bonk like nobody's biz.. quite a nice lady..

wah.. see her face in sexual torture damn SONG!!!

maybe i make her damn high liao.. she actually ask me to squeeze her breast as hard as possible!!! wah.. like tat also can!!

so i obey loh... BONK HER REALLY HARD!! and SQUEEZE HER REALLY HARD.. and her pussy CRAMP me really hard..

ohhh.. oohhhh.. YEAH!!!!!

cumed!!

stats

looks = definately a 7...
body = 1.62 weight about 49
boobs = nice firm cup B enough for my hand and a nice small nipple..
expression = she really have a CFM look!
BBBJ
any position also can
GOOD ATTITUDE.. she loves a good fark!!! and can squeeze breast HARD HARD!!!
pussy licking..
damage = $50.. I GIVE HER $50 tips for time extension without complain and good attitude.. plus i SAVED $150 from not bonking KE XIN (fly me kite)

RTF = SURE why not!! i never been to pertain for many years liao.. guess she will be the only one that make me go back for...

overall.. NICE!!!

holding
14-04-2005, 10:47 AM
bro sensation,

edit your post you can...boss don't like us to quote whole post when replying. thks.

sensation
14-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Noted, thanks.

bro sensation,

edit your post you can...boss don't like us to quote whole post when replying. thks.

happy hour
22-04-2005, 11:08 PM
went at 1600h today.
Jac was MIA.

just_a_man
25-04-2005, 11:36 PM
went at 1600h today.
Jac was MIA.

yeah..hanging one Closed cardboard

H10R10 back tomorrow 26/4

Shiokday
09-05-2005, 02:51 PM
JAC H7R1
After brudder Lawry FR on Jac 71 and told by him that I DIE DIE MUST try her. I decided to have a go at her.

(this FR is also posted for the bro who have zap me for the follow) FYI, I did not say petain is low class. What I said was a joke to lawry…This FR is also to prove that I do not think petain is low class. Thanks)

... 13-04-2005 03:31 PM Petain too low class?

1st mission – arrived at 7.30 pm, went to find hse 7 and saw rm 1 was lock. Didn’t want to other girls as my aim was to try Jac. Went home with disappointment. Log on to SBF and read the whole thread on Jac and find out that Jac room is upstairs (also rm 1). Knn...small head thinking so nvr check her room properly. 1 trip wasted…sianzzzz

2nd mission – a few days later…sms lawry to meet at the coffeshop near petain around 7 plus…quickly went to the rite hse and correct room (with the help of tour guide lawry)…KNN…room locked. Another trip wasted….lan lan went down to GL see MM but the streets was empty…went rd to see cat40…wow both 2 cute one but decided to go see some more…10 min later went back to the same cat40 hse…shit…already taken…not much time left…so did not wait…had to go home to pcc (not sure if lawry pcc onot)…kekeke

3rd mission – rec’d a sms from Lawry asking me to see Jac…ok on…took half day leave….before that had lunch with a few other samsters. Lawry then again told another bro how good was Jac…so he oso decided to see Jac for himself….

Finally reached destination at about 4.10…someone was already in the Q. When the customers came out from the Jac rm, I had a quick look at Jac…swee…cute girl…ok I wait one my turn….

4.30, my turn liao…quickly went to the room…damn chio bu man…she strip…I noticed that she did not wear anything underneath…nice smooth skin…firm boobs and firm boby…tell myself this is going to any enjoyable session….kekeke

Told me to sit on the little sink and she washed my didi and clean up for me. I rested on the bed and was staring her her naked boby…nice breast…a bit pink colour…steam man

She came up to me and gave me nice catbath…lick and bite my left nipple…wau lan song…lick my right nipple with one hand and tickle my balls with the other hand…OMG…shiok shiok…see her CFM…lagi steam man…she proceed to kiss my didi and gave me a hard and deep suck…then continuously gave me a bbbj for 5 mins…I finger then found its way to her pussy…abit wet…nice…finger more…and she auto move to 69 position…hehehe…now my turn to service her…lick lick lick….

Seems like she also cannot tahan liao…cap me and started to ride me…I lick her pink nipple and rub it hard…can see she was enjoy herself…see her CFM…steam…my didi could have explored…but too many sessions for the week so lost a bit of hardness…she could sense it and told me that time is almost up…I whisper to her ….”make mi song and cum, will pay u additional session”…

Hearing that she took out the cap and started to bbbj me again...i rested while enjoying her bj…my little was getting horny again…told her to lie on her back and I put on cap and slowly inserted my didi into Jac’s wet pussy… pussy was tight…with one hard push I ram my didi deep into her…she gave out a loud moan…wow gf feeling…. continue to ram her…she took my hands and hinted to me to squeeze ther breast…ok lor…I squeeze but she not song…so I squeeze harder…she let out another horny moan…but then legs was too tired…switch her to cowgirl and she rode me hard and fast… again she took my hands to squeeze her breast hard…I squeeze and squeeze and she rode even faster…at one stage…I was afraid that her breast would just break from my hard squeezing…kekeke…FINALLY…holding on to the breast…I cum…and cum and cum…

Back to back stats by brudder Lawry and Shiokday

looks = 7 (law), 7.5 (shiok)
body = 1.62 weight about 49 (law), 1.6 with firm boby (shiok)
boobs = nice firm cap B (law), firm B with pink nipples (shiok)
expression = CFM look (law), yes 100% CFM (shiok)
BBBJ = yes (law), yes and twice (shiok)
attitude = GOOD (law), good (shiok)
Damage = 50 + 50 tips (law), 100 for 2 sessions (shiok)
RFT = sure why not (law), worth every cents of it (shiok)
bad points = has operation marks (law), yes…the marks can be seen (shiok)

ps...for bros only free during lunch...she starts at 12 noon...not to be missed

zookeeper
11-05-2005, 04:19 AM
went there a few times hope to see her but always can't get to see her...
afternoon around 12 also cannot see her!~ any suggestion bros???

holding
11-05-2005, 10:14 AM
any suggestion bros???

as in bro shiokday FR, u just had to try and try...some pple 1st time go alreadi see her; some pple a few times also dun hav the chance :p

My experience: i saw and bonk her in early jan...but since then, in my impromptu trips there since then, nvr got the chance to see her... :o

Shiokday
13-05-2005, 02:35 PM
as in bro shiokday FR, u just had to try and try...some pple 1st time go alreadi see her; some pple a few times also dun hav the chance

My experience: i saw and bonk her in early jan...but since then, in my impromptu trips there since then, nvr got the chance to see her... :o
yes, she is really ang pei...always got Q one...but worth the wait :D

duke
13-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Finally tried Jac Yesterday ... !!!

Went early wanted to be the 1st to try her for the day..... went to the room at 12 sharp..... dammed sign say closed...... so lan lan walk down the stairs... about to leave the house when this beauty in jeans and tank top walk in ( have not met her so dunno whether it was her or not)...... straight away i U and headed up the stairs ................. Bingo..... she took her keys from the counter open her door and switch her sign.... ask to to come in.

Went into the room quite cool i think she must have left the air-con and fan on.... she took off her clothes and then help me off with mine...... then ask if i can pay 1st... why not ?

so paid her and she start her washing routine... i ask her if i could pee in the sink she said no prob... as long as i dun shit.... gave me a little massage... very nice gesture........

Cleaned me up with her tissues and made ne lay down on the bed. Begin with licks on my nipples and then move up to french me..... then proceed south.... and BJ....... manouvered her pussy to my face but me only finger her and decline to lick....

Finally she shifted back and inserted my dick into her..... after soemtime complained that me abit big difficult for her so ask me to change position ... me standing on the floor as she lay her butt close to the edge... ask me to do it slowly....... so i began to rock slowly........ and she grab my hands and ask me to squeeze her tits hard......... her acting really good man..... after afew minutes told her this position dammed tired... can me move to the bed and she oblidge......

So switch to a more comfortable position and begin my stroke again....... tried to french her... didn't face any resistance..... she move my hands to her tits and ask me to squeeze hard again......... she start tounging me furiously and told me she gonna cum ... real goot acting again.... this time me buay loon liao.... feel her pussy contracting and unloaded into her (caps on hor) wanted to withdraw but she hug me back...... real satisfying..... !!!!

Help me to wash up and offer her powder........ one SATIFIED customer... :D

Was suprise when i went out as no body in the q, must be the rain.

plman2002
13-05-2005, 06:56 PM
nvr got the chance to see her... :o

one golden advice from bro lawry is wait for her.
she is definitely worth the wait and no regret about it.
thanks bro lawry and it sure make my day.

one sleazy afternoon 2 days ago, mi went to PT to look for Jac after hearing so much about her.
upon reaching at about 3pm, saw 2 guys waiting for her.
wanting to see her face soooo much, i waited for the guy in the room to finish.
however, when the door was opened, she hid herself behind the door and I couldn't see her.
so i sianz half and left to see other WLs like H10R10, H11R4, and so on but all was occupied.
then i called bro lawry and he told me to wait, definitely no regret.
hesitating but in the end, i went up to Jac's room again to wait.
Again 2 guys waiting so i patiently waited for mi turn.
At last, after waiting for 1 hr, i had my turn.

Went into the room and soon she stripped her dress.
(Wow, she was not wearing panties)
Next she took a small towel to clean her body as the weather is hot.
Then she asked me to sit on the small basin and she washed my didi.
After that, she dried my did/balls/groin area with tissue.

Then I lie on the bed she start licking my nipple.
It was then when I discovered her nice and soft breast with PINK nipples.
OMG, thats the best quality pair of boobs I have seen so far.
Not big but....... you have to see for yourself.
From the chest she headed south gradually and treated my didi like ice-cream
No strong suction but very sexy licking and teasing. Once in a while, she will show me the CFM look.
Same as other bros experience, she will turn around like the 69 position.
Wanna to taste her bud but I remembered seeing her put something like KY so I dun want to taste chemical.
But I just kiss her butt cheek gently.
(I think this is where she inserted the rubber cos we cannot see what she is doing)
Then she turned around to face me to give me the bj while looking at with the CFM face occasionally.
(why i say is bj cos can see the rubber when she finished bj. I think it is because she teased our didi raw
and we think she is doing bbbj while deep throat. the feeling is there physcologically)

After the bj, she start to ride on mi and she is one hell of a rider.
feeling the tension and I asked her to stop and change to missionary.
Inserted my manhood into her and make slow thrust into her.
She was closing her eyes and seemed enjoying with soft moans.
Suddenly she tighten her legs and squeezed my didi in her as if she cummed.
Seeing her lidat me also beh tahan liao and released mi loaded into her.

She then took out the rubber and washed my did in the basin again.
Must say that she is very professional and not rushing at all.
Very gf treatment. Definitely the QUEEN OF PT.

looks = 7 (law), 7.5 (shiok), 8 (pl)
body = 1.62 weight about 49 (law), 1.6 with firm boby (shiok), 1.6 with shapey body (pl)
boobs = nice firm cap B (law), firm B with pink nipples (shiok), 10/10 with super perky pink nipples (pl)
expression = CFM look (law), yes 100% CFM (shiok), 101% CFM look
BBBJ = yes (law), yes and twice (shiok), dun think its bbbj (pl)
attitude = GOOD (law), good (shiok), VEry Good (pl)
Damage = 50 + 50 tips (law), 100 for 2 sessions (shiok), 50 for 1 session (pl)
RFT = sure why not (law), worth every cents of it (shiok), definitely (pl)
bad points = has operation marks (law), yes…the marks can be seen (shiok), neber notice (pl)

cheers,

vic88
13-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Jac is a gem, b4 session I will give her an oral care strip, she like it and we have a great frenching session, like what Bro Lawry stated, she like okomoto condom. This 2 items will improve the quality of session with her. BTW, she don't work on sunday.

chessepie
15-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Jac is a gem,

After reading through all the comments and FRs. really steam but no chance to even catch a glimpse of the Queen yet.

too_hot
15-05-2005, 10:49 PM
After reading through all the comments and FRs. really steam but no chance to even catch a glimpse of the Queen yet.

wah bro tot u retire liao?? not bad hor, retiree also still got 42 points + 2 rep power...u still going down to PT? hehe...the dark side is strong rite? haha but honestly it is hard (and seems like getting even harder this year) to get her...always MIA...

too_hot
15-05-2005, 10:55 PM
one golden advice from bro lawry is wait for her.
she is definitely worth the wait and no regret about it.
thanks bro lawry and it sure make my day.

looks = 7 (law), 7.5 (shiok), 8 (pl)
body = 1.62 weight about 49 (law), 1.6 with firm boby (shiok), 1.6 with shapey body (pl)
boobs = nice firm cap B (law), firm B with pink nipples (shiok), 10/10 with super perky pink nipples (pl)
expression = CFM look (law), yes 100% CFM (shiok), 101% CFM look
BBBJ = yes (law), yes and twice (shiok), dun think its bbbj (pl)
attitude = GOOD (law), good (shiok), VEry Good (pl)

cheers,

its definitely bbbj cos when i look down (several times, not just at the beginning) i can see her tongue flicking my small head vigorously. I tink she slot in the CD only towards the end of the bbbj part just before she starts the fj....remember one of her golden rule - cannot kiss any part of face except lips (so frenching can) cos she doesn't want her makeup to be messed up...

holding
16-05-2005, 11:47 AM
but no chance to even catch a glimpse of the Queen yet.

someday...someday... :p

hurricane2004
16-05-2005, 03:26 PM

Hi Bros cheesepie, be patient with PT Queen. She use to stand behind the door, don't let outsider see her for free. This is the attractivetness & the misery of her. Just 'q' n wait for yr turn to go into her room. Pay for her svc, everything u can see. U does not need to hv a face to face look b4 deciding yr next move. So many bros here hv recommended her so many good feature, surely there is no biases. Don't give up, sure yr money will be worth & well spend.

chessepie
17-05-2005, 12:23 AM
wah bro tot u retire liao??

Yeah bro, the dark side is too strong. I broke the retirement again by visiting Evonne. Think the future of self enforced retirement is gonna be hard. Felt so guilty everytime but small head always rule at the crucial moment.

chessepie
17-05-2005, 12:26 AM
So many bros here hv recommended her so many good feature, surely there is no biases. Don't give up, sure yr money will be worth & well spend.

No doubt about her looks and service. Will try to catch her when i visit Petain again. Don't know when will small head rule again.

Recast
17-05-2005, 01:24 AM
bro holding, die die also must try. worth the effort to wait. best go abt 3pm as the crowd is smaller. i had used her serivces twice. first time around 3 plus where there no Q outside her room so only had to wait for the customer inside to come out. the second time ard 7pm, second in the Q, wait abt half an hour, so i am the last customer for that day.

actually must see your luck as it seems she dont work everyday.

too_hot
17-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Yeah bro, the dark side is too strong. I broke the retirement again by visiting Evonne. Think the future of self enforced retirement is gonna be hard. Felt so guilty everytime but small head always rule at the crucial moment.

not that i wanna encourage u but...the guilty feeling will subside as time goes by...u will find small head getting bigger while big head getting smaller kekeke :) time for me to go find jacq...new job damn xiong no more time to go PT liao...sianz...

chessepie
18-05-2005, 12:03 AM
time for me to go find jacq...new job damn xiong no more time to go PT liao...sianz...

Yeah man, it is a sure way to release stress and pented up frustrations.

Bomb
18-05-2005, 01:20 AM
went 2dae,jac not in :(

fujifilm
18-05-2005, 02:20 AM
Hi,

First time post FR... pls bear with me...

went PT on monday ard 1300hrs. 1 person in queue and 1 in room. decided to wait a bit and check out Jac (sorry lah, never got chance to see her b4).

out comes the person in the room after 5 minutes, and bro in front of me went in. caught a glimpse of Jac, hmm nice!

in he went and the door closed. less than 10 secs later, he came out. Jac signalled me to go in... haha lucky! I asked her why he did not proceed, and she mentioned that he had requested for something extra that she did not do... no further details given, she smiled at me.

ok, now for FR...

Proceed to pay her and strip. Nice skin. she is pretty indeed. washed me thoroughly and used a paper towel to clean dry. went to bed and started action. she gave me a good lick and sucked my nips quite hard (shiok). heheh! continued downwards to didi... licked it well and occassionally glanced up to me (nice gf feel). after a while, she changed to 69 position. wah... it was fantastic as she started to deepthroat...(yah, that's when she caps you). she moan quite a bit too.

after a while, switched to her on top and continued for a while before my newbie didi can not take it and shot.

looks = 8 (very CFM)
boobs = nice firm cup B (slightly pinkish nips )
BBBJ = Yes (with cap while deepthroat)
attitude = very good
Damage = 50 (lunchtime and I am newbie lah... one shot only)
RTF=YES!

Overall very good experience and she is VERY PATIENT! No rush at all! :)

Lau Chek
18-05-2005, 02:31 PM
$50 FJ where to find??? :)

was informed late for this cheap thrill by Plman, took me almost 1hr of travelling + waiting for my turn but just 5min to finish all the solid action, it's because of her moaning which make me cum so fast. didn't dare to lick her cunt when she turn over as I remember there's this indian(mum-kalah type) was in the Q behind me just now. overall, good choice for a $50 thrill but advise to all bros, play safe hor, make sure there's condom while bj. thanks

looks = 7 (law), 7.5 (shiok), 8 (pl), 7 the most,resemble kelly-mummy of tuberose ktv (LC)
body = 1.62 weight about 49 (law), 1.6 with firm boby (shiok), 1.6 with shapey body (pl); 1.7 incl high heel (LC)
boobs = nice firm cap B (law), firm B with pink nipples (shiok), 10/10 with super perky pink nipples (pl), PINK nipple oh yes almost without nipplehead :D (LC)
expression = CFM look (law), yes 100% CFM (shiok), 101% CFM look(PL)
Moan = moan similar to those Jap porn movie, makes you cum real fast (LC)
BBBJ = yes (law), yes and twice (shiok), dun think its bbbj (pl), just lick the side only lah, BJ with condom(LC)
attitude = GOOD (law), good (shiok), VEry Good (pl), good(LC)
Damage = 50 + 50 tips (law), 100 for 2 sessions (shiok), 50 for 1 session (pl)
RFT = sure why not (law), worth every cents of it (shiok), definitely (pl), never RTF the same girl for me(LC)
bad points = has operation marks (law), yes…the marks can be seen (shiok), neber notice (pl), no GF feeling leh, told me she's waiting for me while I'm wearing my sock.(LC)

Shiokday
18-05-2005, 03:41 PM
$50 FJ where to find??? :)

good FR bro...now with 4 back to back FRs on Jac...so who is going to be the 5th one...calling Jxxxxx :D

japboy
20-05-2005, 04:06 PM
so who is going to be the 5th one...calling Jxxxxx

oei.... no time dis few days lah.... beri bz... after nx week.... :D

holding
20-05-2005, 04:44 PM
good FR bro..so who is going to be the 5th one...calling Jxxxxx :D

definitely got pple always calling on her...the problem is whether they put up a FR :p

bongster
21-05-2005, 01:20 AM
Ask bro BOMB lar... he tried her 2day

urger
21-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Ask bro BOMB lar... he tried her 2day

I am the witness!!!! I saw bomb bombing on jack today! FR...FR...FR....
:D

Bomb
21-05-2005, 02:44 AM
I am the witness!!!! I saw bomb bombing on jack today! FR...FR...FR....
:D

tired la,juz home.tomorrow,jalan ac,suay juz press over score 2 goals 1 shot :(

bongster
21-05-2005, 02:49 AM
Relac lar... knn... btw paiseh hor abt my friend tat Ah Tan.. knn he damned talkative one, nuthing also can talk abt, but be careful of him do not offend him cos he last time got background, heard his fighting very good.

Bomb
21-05-2005, 03:07 AM
Relac lar... knn... btw paiseh hor abt my friend tat Ah Tan.. knn he damned talkative one, nuthing also can talk abt, but be careful of him do not offend him cos he last time got background, heard his fighting very good.

its k la,uncle tan quite funny la,juz that +++ too much lol.
btw, i tekwando jui tuan, dun worry lol...
ac milan really over, u r right, i wait jalan till never win, fuck..
sian can go slp

Bomb
21-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Jac - The Queen

Having read this tread times n time,theres a urge to they the Queen.
Went down Pt 1 day with frd,1st visit n really jialut.
After looking high n low,heaven start to cry for me?(special thanks to JT)
Tulan,finally took cab from mustafa.
Reached n went jalan jalan.
Pt really got quite alot cannot make it ones(Own views,not offending others)
Went to look for jac,siao liao, OFF WTF
Walk ard more n saw pat(not bad can consider),but i never try.
End up went home.

20/05/05
Arrange with frds n urger n bongest to go down.
Went 7-11 to buy her fav cd.
I know the managerese of 7-11,i buy the cds, she smile at me
(Hint to try on her?)
Reach Pt met up frds n urger jalan jalan a bit,Pat n Kathy working,went up Jac place,sian 1/2,2 guys queeing.As bongest not reach,we went tcss at nearby kopitiam.
Then went back to find jac,1 guy so 1 quee lor...
(Kanna fuck by OKT cos Bong called n i spoke to loud on phone)
Met with bong,urger left with him while i quee with frds.

DOOR OPEN,Wow,eager to see how she looks like.1st look,very fair,quite chio.My frd say Zhang Bo Zhi(i dunt think so),maybe a bit Vivan hus to me.
Another went in while i wait for my turn.....
Feeling the urge while waiting for her...

Finally,door open n i enter............................................. ........

Bomb
21-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Proceed into room.

She really very chio,gd skin n wen wen you ya.
Took out the fav cd n pass her.
She undress herself while i undress mine( :( ),ask me how know her,i say frd bring,she ask the prev guy,i say no la.
Sit on the basin,she wash didi.
(She very particular type of gal,hands must put byside,cannot look at didi while she wash)

Done with cleaning up,ask to lie on bad.
Catbath a while n use her tounge-fu on didi,while her hands roam places.
(Gentle n comfortable to me)
Use mouth to cap n Bj starts
(Slow n steady plus can feel sucktion)
(Plays with meatball n lick n suck while Bjing)
*The way she looks at u while doing Bj(Phoon sia)*
She turns to 69 position.
(Rub her CB,never insert as she ask not to)
*Gd hygience sense,ask me to rub finger underside or bed after touch her CB*
Done,n she rides me
(Song man while i play her nehneh,soft n nice feel)
(Nehneh looks gd while she rides)
(Kiss her neck n she moan,never kiss face as here mentioned she dun like)
(Never french also as dun feel ike it)
Change to missionary after a while but thinks she felt i not to comfortable in this position after a while,she ask to missonary on side of bed.
(Very Gd feeling as i can thrust with ease now)
Hug her while i pump.Can really feel her inner cave
(Dun know she tight or the Cd thin)
(Her moans sound like music in my ear,so i go faster n faster)
Finally unloaded in her....
*Note*
For ppl who read my pre FR,it has been some time since i cum with ease,with her it was smooth n easy n enjoyable.I also tell her i very long neve cun till so song in a CB.
Clean up using the tap n she clean herself up,then i left,not forgetting to tell her, SEE U AGAIN SOON.

Looks : 8.5/10
Skin : 9/10
Figure(as in san wei) : 7/10
Belly : 5/10(some scar on tummy)
Bj : 7.5/10
Fj : 10/10

K,guys thats all,hope u guys enjoy some of the rare gems at PT.....

Fat Fatt
21-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Jac, queen of petain. It was sometime since i visited her. after writing good FRs on her (see past posts by me), it seems impossible for me to get her as the queue is so long.

Last week, i had an urged, so i just drop by petain, expecting to go visit Pat (my next best alternative). Disappointed, she was off already at close to 7 plus. So i walked around and went to H7R1 to see Jac. Saw no queue, wah, one in a million chance. Happily waited outside her door as 1st in queue. Many other chaps came up and left after seeing me. They probably dont know jac and just window shopping. otherwise with only me queuing those who know jac will be laughing and surely join in.

when the door opened, an indian chap went off. We chatted and I told her i missed her. she asked me to come see her more often then. She then stripped and wash up for me in the small basin. I was smelling her shoulder and hair, and gently caressing her soft and tender breast from the side.

After drying up, while standing, she frenched me like long lost lovers, as if she missed me too. She gave a wicked smile, showing a horny side of her, then she serviced my nipples, slowly licking down my chest, stomach and down to my balls. I was unable to stand still when she engulf the whole of my manhood into her mouth. it was heavenly, as she was deep throating me. looking up at me, she smiled and added more speed and vigour. As she was squatting, it was awkward and not too comfortable, so I suggest we lie down. She then used her tongue to swirl around my shaft and pump my shaft again. It was so shook that my pre-cum fluid shoot out, and I had to emergency brake her.

She then sat on me manhood, slowly guiding it in with her hands. With just a few pumps, I want to cum again. So I stop her, made her lie down, and I went down on her. she reacted and moaned as i inserted my tongue into hole and licked her clit. I try a double action, licking her clit with my tongue, and my finger lubricated by saliva, slowly fingering her cunt hole and walls, which brought her to a new high. From a dry cunt, it became wet, both from my saliva and her cum i guess. She stopped me when her body was vibrating violently...she hugged me and said she want. I have cooled down a bit, so she blowed me a little before i insert into her. This time, i could slowly enjoy my every thrust without worrying about cumming immediately. Seeing her enjoying this lovemaking, i thrusted harder and harder and she moaned louder. I cummed, and it was heavenly.... and she frenched me again. It was really satisfying.

After washing up we french again like long lost lovers and I left the room, and started missing her again.

Heres the stats: (it may be different from previous posts)

Looks: 8/10 (very young and pretty, best looking in petain)
Boobs: 7/10 (at least something to hold, suits her body frame)
Body: 7/10 (No fat, she has nice legs and curvature)
Complexion: 7/10 (Smooth and white skin, so nice to feel)
Skills: BJ: 7/10 FJ: 8/10
Feeling: 8/10 (Totally GF and a pinch of mistress feeling)
Overall: 8/10 (Best in petain and beats some of CAT 150 in Geylang)
RTF: Of Course (It is either her or Pat)

Shiokday
25-05-2005, 07:16 PM
oei.... no time dis few days lah.... beri bz... after nx week.... :D
so you this week free :cool:

Shiokday
25-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Overall: 8/10 (Best in petain and beats some of CAT 150 in Geylang)
that was what lawry told me before i tried jac...

holding
27-05-2005, 10:06 AM
besides her resmblence to li-lin (the actress), did anybody notice she also look like the actress acting as "Mermaid" (mei ren yu) in the current 7pm Ch 8 show "Portrait of ..."???

just my personal opinion...

holding
27-05-2005, 10:12 AM
So I had the chance to RTF Jac again around 3 days ago...when I just last min decided to make a trip down to PT...and there she was!!! (OK, i was the 3rd in the queue)

Again, even though she was as usual good in svc, my bro did not cooperate as it moved like the stock mkt: up and down...up and down...perhaps the effect of taking antibiotics n lots of other medicine for my flu and phelgmy cough 1 to 2 wks ago??? Her svc as mentioned in other FRs is worthy of the best FLs out there...After foreplay, 69s, BJ, some bonking here and there, had to finish off in a HJ...

For those who havn't seen her b4, will get a treat when she walked out with me to get her water refilled; she was in a 2 piece outfit that could probably see everything!!!

Bro cheesepie: look out for such viewing opportunity even though sometimes u can't wait long in the queue~~~

happy000
27-05-2005, 01:22 PM
You mean you are in her room every day :confused:

For those who havn't seen her b4, will get a treat when she walked out with me to get her water refilled; she was in a 2 piece outfit that could probably see everything!!!

sdol v2
27-05-2005, 04:06 PM

I think what he means is after the session she walked out of her room together with him.. coz she went to get some tea..
very difficult to see her even when she lets customers in.. she would normally stand behind the door so that the others queuing can't see her..

There was one time while queueing i was lucky coz she walked out of her room to get a drink.. but I didn't go in coz time was up for me to return to office..

holding
30-05-2005, 11:49 PM

where got so lucky?? :p she just came out to get some more drinking water lah...

ultraneb
31-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Hi to all brudders in SMF,

I am a newbiezz here, so hope to get some valuable experiences and advises from all seniors all there.. :p

Went over to Petain last friday, forget about Jac's house and nmr, so boh pianzz LL gotta jalan jalan.. then went over to this hse (cant remember which nmr) got this aunties standing outside keep asking me whether wanna try or not.. sigh boh pianzz.. didi itchy and never try before an older gal so i was thinking, just try lor.. anyway, it's cheap.. only $20..

Well, nothing to say abt her FJ, as its just missionary and also just wanna finish off bizzz for me.. sigh.. as for a FR??? not to +++ about it la..

I would like to try Jac since so many seniors had post such great FRs about her.. can any brudders tell me wat's her working timing like?? thanks a millionzz ya.. :D

tgsingapore
31-05-2005, 02:51 AM
This Jac, the Queen, I have heard so much about her that I am dying to see
how she looks like. But I have never been into her room, 'cos the queue is
long and cash is a bit tight and I am afraid I might be hooked on to her
like drugs, as all the bros here who tried her all want to RTF and only bonk
her and only her. Kekeke.

So I thought of joining the queue just to see her looks. The first time
there were 2 persons in the queue, I was second. After waiting for about
10 mins, the door opened, someone came out. Moved my head to the
entrance, but I couldn't see her !!! She hid behind the door and cleverly
opened it without exposing her face. I only saw the front half outline of
her black dress. Looks shapely around the breast. Is she playing
hard-to-get, cunning, or because of her status as "Queen" ? I have no idea.

A few days later, I was at PT again and decided to try my luck to see her.
I was the third person in the queue. After waiting about 15 mins or longer,
door opened and there she was, standing facing the entrance.
WOW WOW, she was wearing a piece of light grey dress. The Queen.

I immediately took a photo of her (in my mind !). My personal impression was :
Big eyes, girl-next-door look, looks more cute (or "kawai" in Japanese)
than pretty, but still very appealing. Her looks should be quite
common among those of the young idols in Japanese AV movies.

I maybe wrong as I have only seen her for 5 seconds, those bros who are her
regulars can help to correct or fine tune her description. What a woman !

She doesn't really look like Li-Lin, but Li-Lin is the closest among all
the well known actresses. But yeah, in my opinion, she does look like
Little Mermaid or "Mei Ren Yu". The actress's real name is Chen Feng Ling,
never heard of her before, probably the newest star.

I wonder if Jac ever give or sell to anyone her worn panties ? If so, then it is
possible to keep a piece of her !!! I am not a pervert.

SoulMate
31-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Sigh, school hoilday is here again...........

japboy
31-05-2005, 04:43 PM
so you this week free

haizzzz...... :( :(

Shiokday
02-06-2005, 02:04 PM
haizzzz...... :(
u haizzzz so more...nip will turn purple liao :cool:

DarthViagra
02-06-2005, 02:43 PM
guys,no offence here...
i noe jac is a super hot babe but ..
if u look at the customers she serves....
all varieties, sizes.....ages....races n worst,some limping or have skin disease..
doesnt it matter to u when u french her or eat her abalone???
no offense n apologises

pete_i_
02-06-2005, 02:55 PM

bro~

they will wash up or at least clean up mah. By the way, think back and tell me that who is the gal who you bonk, you are very sure she don't do with other guys. (no offend too :) ) I am sure even FL oso. Unless your gf, you will know that she is cleaned and won't have any contact with others too.

In the bonking world, every minute and seconds, you are taking risk unless you quit all the bonking. As long as we ourselves got do the precaution, we reduce the chances of contacting any diseases.

hehe besides, you can choose not to french or eat her abalone. Then you are in the safe side.

cheers :D

tgsingapore
03-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Manage to post a new thread "Sweet Lady" in the Section "Sammyboy link exchange Plaza" on Wed, 01-06-2005 01:13 AM.

Check it out.

duke
03-06-2005, 09:58 AM
guys,no offence here...
i noe jac is a super hot babe but ..
if u look at the customers she serves....
all varieties, sizes.....ages....races n worst,some limping or have skin disease..
no offense n apologises

That's y when i go i always make sure I'm the 1st customer of the day.... go at abt 1145 then wait till she come..... if she off tt day then LL lor.... :( .... but so far not so unlucky yet ...... 5 times she always come...... ( but then again me not to keen to eat abalone cos me prefer frencing.... :D

lee890
03-06-2005, 01:50 PM
lucky you!! does that apply on sat too?? my work place is rather near to pertain but to go there during lunch time...sounds weird for me lah....think of all your FR and have been drooling for a month....must try, the next best choice would be Rina H10R1A, heard about Pat, but some say she got attitude problem...

DarthViagra
03-06-2005, 02:20 PM
lets jus say pat is temperamental......haha... i seen both her happy n moody times b4...even the price varies btw 40 bucks or 50 bucks.... her service oso depends on mood...

Fat Fatt
04-06-2005, 08:39 AM
I had posted Pat's svcs before. She is 2nd best in petain, esp if she charges 40 (regulars) it is really value for money, don't expect GL150 for 40$. she still has her looks and body. Compare to the WL in H14/R4 she is much better in both departments. Try her few more times n be nice, usually she reciprocates

lets jus say pat is temperamental......haha... i seen both her happy n moody times b4...even the price varies btw 40 bucks or 50 bucks.... her service oso depends on mood...

duke
04-06-2005, 09:54 AM
lucky you!! does that apply on sat too?? my work place is rather near to pertain but to go there during lunch time...sounds weird for me lah....think of all your FR and have been drooling for a month....must try, the next best choice would be Rina H10R1A, heard about Pat, but some say she got attitude problem...

Hmmm...... mine too..... tt's y .... I skip lunch and pop by get my fix and rush back to work..... Err...... u not my colleague rite :confused: .......

vincent51
06-06-2005, 11:52 AM
yo Bros Samster,

pls read the fr from our bro DC as follows:

I was once again a newbie cheongin PT again after 2-3yrs
of not humpin any chick there...read ROMANCE's FRs and
went down to find Jacq H7R1...after one chao bangla and
one lao ah pek...it was my turn...
Boy was she beautiful...never fark her for 3ys or so when
she was a new PT arrival since then when she was CAT 50...
(after a yr or so...she downgraded to CAT 40)...
her body still nice and smooth but somehow she had grown
some meet at her midriff and her upper thighs flappy and
soft...not like d time when she started her bods and boobs
were firm and perky...her cb as usual loose and her fj sop
still not much change,dun allow to kiss,suck her nips....
becos of her scarred belly...not allow u to go anywhere
down there...allow doggy and even lickin of puss but not
fingering or poking cb...her bj in 69 posn so i can't
c her pretty sweet face when she took my rod in her mouth...
herball sucking skills still suck cos too hard and my shaft
shrink...to me she still not improve at all except for look,
i will only go for it...

When I finish rinsing myself at the faucet...dress up and
pick 2 red notes fm my wallet to hand over to her...she
screamed hysterically at me...gimme a slap and scolded me
for being cheap lowdown farker...she said she's worth more
than that and I shud know her asking price as she's d top
angpai in PT...nabei i was lost for words...and we remained
silent for few minutes lookin at each other...I took out another
2 red notes and pass it over...she was still fuming....
I told her ppl tell me her price is now 20 bucks and she asked
me who is d ARSEHOLE ???? i told her it was no other than our
bro 'LANGMANG'...she said u believe that idiot ????

nabei...i think i m over d hill liao...to believe d FRS posted
by bros in here...i betta stick to farking indos and sws...
d whole scenario caused a stir outside and i m too paiseh to go
back to PT again...hav to quit cheongin there liao...thanks to
bro ROMANCE and his cut and paste FRS...hai si wa liao...

Bomb
06-06-2005, 12:22 PM
yo Bros Samster,

Bro, so many fr on her stating 50 liao lay

vic88
06-06-2005, 08:53 PM
yo Bros Samster,

screamed hysterically at me...

I thought Jac will alway demand payment b4 action start.

plman2002
06-06-2005, 09:16 PM
yo Bros Samster,

thanks to
bro ROMANCE and his cut and paste FRS...hai si wa liao...

where did you read his FR?!?!??!
As what bro Bomb has said, sooo many FR on her saying its sgd50 liao.
No wonder she is soooooo mad at you.

cheers,

Bomb
06-06-2005, 09:32 PM
where did you read his FR?!?!??!
As what bro Bomb has said, sooo many FR on her saying its sgd50 liao.
No wonder she is soooooo mad at you.

cheers,

Dun even know wherethe true?
like bro vic88 reminded, jac aways take $$$ 1st...
Hmm, i miss her cunt liao

too_hot
06-06-2005, 10:14 PM
yo Bros Samster,

pls read the fr from our bro DC as follows:

screamed hysterically at me...gimme a slap and scolded me
for being cheap lowdown farker...she said she's worth more
than that and I shud know her asking price as she's d top
angpai in PT...nabei i was lost for words...and we remained
silent for few minutes lookin at each other...I took out another
2 red notes and pass it over...she was still fuming....

I really doubt this is a genuine FR. I know like many things, good/badsex can be subjective but certainly her skills are far better than described. She allow frenching with vigorous tongue action (esp if u regular) and her FJ is by FAR the best. Very passionate. Even some of the better ones like Pat and Yvonne from H3, when comes to FJ not so good...become quite "dead fish"...but jacq will tell u to push harder, squeeze her firm boobs, wrap her legs around ur waist, etc...And finally, yes, she takes money first. regulars like me already holding $50 in hand when step into room. Greet her with kiss on lips while slipping the note into her hand.

pete_i_
07-06-2005, 08:25 AM
My goodness, yesterday wanna visit Jac, so went down to PT, go into Hse 7 and up the stairs...Almost faint!! There are 6 bros waiting outside Jac's room. No choice, decided to see AA ard or not...She is ard hehe. She is one of my fav too.

Next time, I will go there early for Jac.....I will be back!! hehe

ultraneb
07-06-2005, 04:38 PM
agree totally tat Jac's hot.. never try her yet (no chance) either not working or long queue.. really hope to try her out 1 day.. hopefully the 1 day can come soon.. :)

trendyboy
07-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi bro,

really miss Jac lately,as quite busy with new PRC contacts,but Jac is still imprinted on my mind till now,all newbie to petain,die die also have to queue,it's worth it,when you are done and cum out of her room,then you will know what i mean....

.....and also be kind and treat her well....our queen !

IMHO,PRC gals only got good "meat vegetable" (ba chai),service wise they are light year away compare to our queen.

popiah
17-06-2005, 10:18 PM
hi all,

me back to petain again after a few months of hiding...kekekeke

tried Queen of Petain again....still so wonderful......NO HORSE RUN....

signoff
petain popiah

happy000
18-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Always my favourite. Will pay her a visit next week :D

hi all,

me back to petain again after a few months of hiding...kekekeke

tried Queen of Petain again....still so wonderful......NO HORSE RUN....

signoff
petain popiah

holding
18-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi bro,

Jac is still imprinted on my mind till now,.....and also be kind and treat her well....our queen !

yes, she's definitely the ONE to have mind-blowing sex... :p

askale
26-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi, all bro

I went to Jac's house yesterday but she is still MIA. What happened?

From
askale

Vincent
26-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Jac Must be having outcall ?!?! Hehehe

I agree on the sex part, if I remember correctly.
One bro of mine really enjoy the visiting her...

Anyone can update when she is returning?

breastlover
29-06-2005, 01:35 PM
I tried to look for her 5 times unfortunately all without success.

Either queue too long or MIA.

japboy
29-06-2005, 02:06 PM
w dis thread so hot... i think most of d time it's either 5-6 brudders waiting outside for her... nbz.... :D

Shiokday
29-06-2005, 02:51 PM
w dis thread so hot
go early and u will be in Q number 1... :D

japboy
29-06-2005, 05:28 PM
go early and u will be in Q number 1...

yap.. go there @ 7am n start queuing... siaoz.. u think buy condo izit!!! keke... :D

duke
29-06-2005, 06:05 PM
yap.. go there @ 7am n start queuing... siaoz.. u think buy condo izit!!! keke... :D

wah lau eh..... :( now regret telling bros to go and Q early liao....... last time Q at 1145 usually can get first shot

Shiokday
30-06-2005, 09:50 AM
actually there is a up and coming condo beside PT...not a bad idea for u to Q at 7am...take Q1 for both...see condo then bonk her....kekeke :D

popiah
03-07-2005, 09:26 AM
wah lau eh..... :( now regret telling bros to go and Q early liao....... last time Q at 1145 usually can get first shot

hi bro duke,

yeah..loh..she normally arrives around 11.50 am - 12.00 pm with a normal dressing and more important is that she looks like a "A GIRL STAYing NEXT DOOR" wow.....buay tahan....if possible, getting the 1st Q then follow her in and bonk immediately with her normal dressing by the bed..wow.....damn shiok...

signoff
JAC vs Popiah

funseeker
03-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Hi, reading from the post, I came to a conclusion that Jac had not been working for a while. Anyone know what has happened to her? Hope I am wrong. I wish her happy and healthy all year round.

I had retired from Petain but heart still in H7R1. :p

duke
04-07-2005, 10:21 AM
hi bro duke,

yeah..loh..she normally arrives around 11.50 am - 12.00 pm with a normal dressing and more important is that she looks like a "A GIRL STAYing NEXT DOOR" wow.....buay tahan....if possible, getting the 1st Q then follow her in and bonk immediately with her normal dressing by the bed..wow.....damn shiok...

signoff
JAC vs Popiah

Bro popiah.... must agree with you.... seeing her in her casual clothes really makes a diff, increase the Gf factor by a few notches....
(BTW..... your popiah kenna Fried ah..... now becum Spring Roll)

Anyway jac said that she will only be going back somewhere in September... so her absence is a bit worrying hope she is fine....

SAM11
04-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Bro popiah.... must agree with you.... seeing her in her casual clothes really makes a diff, increase the Gf factor by a few notches....
(BTW..... your popiah kenna Fried ah..... now becum Spring Roll)

Anyway jac said that she will only be going back somewhere in September... so her absence is a bit worrying hope she is fine....

Bro Duke..no need to worry..is that time of the month when a women is inconvenient for a couple of days..she'll will be fine ;)

calvin___
05-07-2005, 01:42 AM
After brudder Lawry FR on Jac 71 and told by him that I DIE DIE MUST try her. I decided to have a go at her...

..Seems like she also cannot tahan liao…cap me and started to ride me…I lick her pink nipple and rub it hard…can see she was enjoy herself…see her CFM…steam…my didi could have explored…but too many sessions for the week so lost a bit of hardness…she could sense it and told me that time is almost up…I whisper to her ….”make mi song and cum, will pay u additional session”…

First I juz wanna thank Shiokday for his great FR... I read this whole thread from top to bottom and now i really want to go have a bonk with her.

The reason why I quote Shiokday is that this seems to be the only FR that says Jac allows licking of her nipples, and jus want to confirm with other bros if this is true as well, or is this only for the regulars? (No need to ask, i'm a sucker for sucking and playing with tits, always sian 1/2 when they suddenly tell you cannot this cannot that... especially with the boobs) :cool:

too_hot
06-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Bro Sam11, Jac has been missing for much longer than a few days liao...afraid may never see her again...

Bro calvin, jac can definitely lick/suck/squeeze her boobs. in fact she will tell u to do it!! the biggest difference btw her and all the rest is this: she seems to really enjoy fj and participates very actively, really like gf...many of the other mostly just lie there...

calvin___
07-07-2005, 02:55 AM
Bro calvin, jac can definitely lick/suck/squeeze her boobs. in fact she will tell u to do it!! the biggest difference btw her and all the rest is this: she seems to really enjoy fj and participates very actively, really like gf...many of the other mostly just lie there...

Ahhh,..... thanks for the info, bro too_hot!

Now i REALLY want to look for her.. will monitor this thread closely to see when she's back in action. Will share the info too if i happen to pop by and can confirm if the queen is back or not. I recee-ed the place yesterday but there was a big sign there that says "Not In". Her neighbour was there (ask $40) but she turned me away when I ask if during the session can suck her tits or not. Not sure if that was rude in PT or if I should have waited till the session started. Oh well. Can any bro advise on this?

But ANYWAY, as I was saying about Jac, from the thread, she's really machiam all i look for... gf feeling, allows kissing and playing/sucking of tits, bbbj with a CFM look (definitely looking forward to the view!) and no rush in fj with good service attitude.. plus some bro mention that Jac is young and pretty.... wah... steam ah!

Cant wait.. :D

HCaddict
07-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Bro Sam11, Jac has been missing for much longer than a few days liao...afraid may never see her again...

When is the last time you go ? I went down yesterday and there was a queue outside her room.

Shiokday
08-07-2005, 12:25 PM
The reason why I quote Shiokday is that this seems to be the only FR that says Jac allows licking of her nipples, and jus want to confirm with other bros if this is true as well, or is this only for the regulars? (No need to ask, i'm a sucker for sucking and playing with tits, always sian 1/2 when they suddenly tell you cannot this cannot that... especially with the boobs) :cool:

i have confirmed with a few bros that have tried her. She does allow sucking and licking of nipples. But I am not sure if she will allow you to play with her tits. How you define playing? :D

too_hot
12-07-2005, 09:03 PM
When is the last time you go ? I went down yesterday and there was a queue outside her room.

On the average I go once a week...i ve not been able to find her for more than 1 mth liao...was just there again yesterday...and the door to the upper floor was locked...

HCaddict
12-07-2005, 11:02 PM
On the average I go once a week...i ve not been able to find her for more than 1 mth liao...was just there again yesterday...and the door to the upper floor was locked...

You sure ? Did I go to another Petain ? Maybe I go down again next week to check. Or maybe the guys waiting outside was not aware and wait for her as that was about the time she comes in.

simplyhorny
16-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Went to pay the Queen a visit last saturday without pinning too much hope since it is a well known fact that Jac doesn't work everyday. When I went up to her room, I was pleasantly surprised to see the label on her door "Available". OMG! This must be my lucky day...!!!

Was waiting patiently outside the door. True enough... there was a lot of brothers paying a visit. Guess they were impatient to wait cos most simply just glance and walk off. One bro came by and talk to me. Said he was her regular.

When it was my turn to try, I was beeming with excitment especially after hearing all the good things about the queen. I wasn't disappointed... In front of me stands a young petite gals with features that can rivalled GL cat150 gals easily. Her babyish feature makes her truly appealing especially when she bundled her hair up. I must be in heaven....

Stripped naked. The queen gave me a thorough clean on my didi. Saw a operation scar on her almost flat tummy. Kinda sexy though...

Cat bath begins... Jac started with kissing on my nipples and headed southwards to my pole. She would first lick the entire length of my dick followed by deep sweeping tongue "slap" on around my dick head just like the way you lick your lolipop. Damm Shiok! Jac then position her mouth midway between my shaft and "french" the middle section of my dick like the way a dog will hold the bone.

Loved the way she squinted in pleasure as she slowly eased her way into my dick. Started bouncing up and down on my dick. Her pussy is like giving me a BJ. Her vagina lips seems to have a life on its own - gripping tightly on your dick during the upward motion and lubricating your dick with torrent of juices on the downward motion.

Changed to missionary. Loved her tits bounced with every thrust I made. Requested to change to a doggie position. Keep fucking for almost 10 min but couldn't cum. Guess I needed more time to cum. Can't really perform under the time constraints. Tell her that it is ok since my time is almost up. Jac helped me clean up before I left. It was truly an experience!

FR
Skin: (8/10) Smooth and fair. Virtually little or no blemishes. Too bar she got an unslightly scar but still acceptable by my standards.
Nationality: She sound like a Malaysian
Looks: (8/10) GND. Very sweet looking. She is the type which you would bring home to see your parents.
Figure: (8/10) Volunptuous. Very Curvy. She wore a one piece dress that shows off her hour glass figure. No wonder she is crowned the queen.
Ass: (8/10) Meaty
Pussy: (8/10) Nicely trimmed. A bit brownish. Cute clitoris that craves the attention of your tongue.
Boobs: (8/10) B+ cup. Cute Pink nipples. Proportionate and firm on touch. All natural.
Frenching: NA. Didn't request anyway.
AR: NA
Catbath: (7/10) Slow with sufficient sensation
BJ: (8/10) Different style and twirling motion. Sufficient suction force inspite of the rubber
FJ: (8/10) Accomodative. Pretty strong grip from her pussy. Love her facial expression when I bonk her.
Overall: (8/10) Never expect such standards in Petain. Enjoyable though never cum.
Attitude: (8/10) Customer oriented service. Always smiling at you. Makes you feel important.
Damage: $50 (Money well spent)
RTF: Definitely!

weeweeman
16-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Jac is actually 31...

hard to believe rite..

Idoru
16-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Jac is actually 31...

hard to believe rite..

She will be going for her mandatory 1 months break in September so bro. be fast..
Cheers

toothbrush
16-07-2005, 12:42 PM
i try to find her a few time but she is always not working

Wayang
16-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Jac is actually 31...

hard to believe rite..

truly unbelieveable.. :eek:

bongster
17-07-2005, 03:22 AM
There is another ang pai who is 37... tat one really hard to believe ;)

weeweeman
17-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Seems like alot of the ang pais r into the 30S.. pats also cumming to 30 soon.. kathy also i think 35.

may be thats y there r so god compare the the younger gals.

more mature and experience..

Bomb
18-07-2005, 02:41 PM
There is another ang pai who is 37... tat one really hard to believe ;)

who sia? ;)

chessepie
18-07-2005, 11:53 PM
pat also cumming to 30 soon..

really can't believe that Pat is coming to 30, she is still very SYT in IMHO....can't forget my last session with her!!

duke
19-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Can anybody confirm the status on Jac.......

I went down at least 4 times last week and once yesterday (Not to mentioned the numerous time before) the sign outside her door is always closed...... but bros here keep posting that she back... :confused:

PetainKing
19-07-2005, 12:49 PM
tot JAC only mid 20s.... wah... can upkeep so well sia....

Malaysian Datin
21-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Jacs the best!

kwailum28
23-07-2005, 02:14 AM
Today went to Petain and visited the Queen at H7R1. There was two guys in front of me, and decided to wait and watch Video with old auntie OKT.
After 45 mins it was my turn. Asked her why she disappeared for nearly a month and she said she went on leave as her mother was sick. The important thing now is she is back in action. Be quick_ info is that she will take leave again on 1st Sept. happy choning brus.

BTW, her service and moans have not deteriorated.Her body is just as smooth as before and her breasts is ever so firm and good to hold. Worth waiting for..

duke
23-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Today went to Petain and visited the Queen at H7R1. There was two guys in front of me, and decided to wait and watch Video with old auntie OKT.
After 45 mins it was my turn. Asked her why she disappeared for nearly a month and she said she went on leave as her mother was sick. The important thing now is she is back in action. Be quick_ info is that she will take leave again on 1st Sept. happy choning brus.

BTW, her service and moans have not deteriorated.Her body is just as smooth as before and her breasts is ever so firm and good to hold. Worth waiting for..

Thanks Bro, mai tu liao me going at lunch time today !!!!!! :D

popiah
23-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks Bro, mai tu liao me going at lunch time today !!!!!! :D

hi all,

QUEEN is back in action today...called her around 1.30 pm and noticed that she is working today.....but no time to go down leh... :p

signoff
petain popiah

justl00king
24-07-2005, 06:06 AM
Went to check her out at 11pm but all closed?This place seems to close shop early.Anyone can advise biz hours there? :D

popiah
24-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Went to check her out at 11pm but all closed?This place seems to close shop early.Anyone can advise biz hours there? :D

hi bro,

wow....11 pm....so late huh ....all closed already lah....

operating hours :
10.00 am - 9.00 pm ( its depend on individual WL)

some ang pai work late and end early.

best time to visit is around 2.30 - 6.00 pm.

signoff
petain popiah

kwailum28
24-07-2005, 09:04 AM
hi all,

QUEEN is back in action today...called her around 1.30 pm and noticed that she is working today.....but no time to go down leh... :p

signoff
petain popiah

Already reported already.

vic88
24-07-2005, 09:50 AM

Jac's working hour is from 12pm -8pm. Sunday is rest day.

justl00king
25-07-2005, 05:53 AM
operating hours :
10.00 am - 9.00 pm ( its depend on individual WL)

best time to visit is around 2.30 - 6.00 pm.

Thanks for the info. :)

justl00king
25-07-2005, 05:54 AM
Jac's working hour is from 12pm -8pm. Sunday is rest day.Thanks bro...been wanting to check her out. :D

Fat Fatt
26-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Thanks bro...been wanting to check her out. :D

Bro, a friendly advice. you need to stop justlooking and go ahead and try Jac. Really for S$50, she really gives a great FJ, with her being so chio, so slim, so smooth skin, ample boobies size for her body frame, and her GF feeling is there, and her service is good, with good BJ/FJ skills.

She is one of my fav WL, and i was one of the first few to post FR on her. Now i have to queue in lines of at least 3 for her, but she is worth the wait. I know u will like her. She likes guys that treat her well, and those who like to go down, she enjoys it.

Bros, treat her nice, buy her some chocolates, she loves them Hersheys Kisses, will bring you lots of kisses.

justl00king
26-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Bro, a friendly advice. you need to stop justlooking and go ahead and try Jac.At first when I join this forum way back in delphi days was to just look look see see.Hence the nick.Now I already plunge in very deep liao till no return...kekeke :D

If you have read some of my FR you know where I've been.TG,PRC,HC,FL all cheong.Only not enough time due to work commitment so sometimes seldom post. :)

Thanks for your friendly advice,actually already when recce but long queue so abort...kekeke

Sado Masochist
26-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Jac seems to be a very popular girl here.

Wayang
26-07-2005, 05:58 PM
dis afternoon rainin i went to find jac.. no much ppl.. steady la.. wait for one ah peh to finish.. then MY TURN

go in pay money strip double quick time.. jac cleaned me up and i wait for her on bed.. her bj.. wah lan eh.. DEEP THROAT.. super shiok.. her skin damn smooth.. song man..

anyway.. bonk her in various positions.. whack til i legs turn to jelly.. cummed.. too shiok to describe.. but cock pain sia.. hahaha.. whack too long n hard..

all in all.. good bonk ;)

Fat Fatt
26-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Jac seems to be a very popular girl here.

If you seen the last post by Bro Wayang, it is all true. Jac really is worth it. For bros who are really looking for economical fcks and tight budget below S$30, then ...

but for those who have cheong GL150 or HC and pay 138 at least including entrance will realize the S$50 by Jac is totally worth every single cent.

unless she is really on a real bad day, her attitute is good, plus she is chio, sexy, gd service, and even though she know there is a long queue outside she dont rush and shortchange you (but if you cum too quick like i do, then it benefits the lucky chap waiting next in line), ...will really cherish every moment with her.

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2005, 09:06 AM
hi bro duke,

signoff
JAC vs Popiah

Hello, you ambassador of Jac arh? Keke... :p

duke
29-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Went to look for Jac on Wed evening....... but the closed sign was displayed ( but the latch on her doors was unlock)... so ask the old lady at the counter and she said that Jac will be off till Sat..... any truth in it ???? :confused:

kwailum28
31-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Went to look for Jac on Wed evening....... but the closed sign was displayed ( but the latch on her doors was unlock)... so ask the old lady at the counter and she said that Jac will be off till Sat..... any truth in it ???? :confused:

You so lucky, bru that old lady even answered you. She is normally dumb and glued to her TV watching Cantonese video. One of the ruddest person in Petain. Cannot open mouth or else gold will drop out(famous chinese saying)

duke
01-08-2005, 10:42 AM
You so lucky, bru that old lady even answered you. She is normally dumb and glued to her TV watching Cantonese video. One of the ruddest person in Petain. Cannot open mouth or else gold will drop out(famous chinese saying)

Nabei..... she "tua" me man.... I went down on Sat... 1230pm (somemore heavy rain) this time she told me next week. !!! :mad:

popiah
01-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Nabei..... she "tua" me man.... I went down on Sat... 1230pm (somemore heavy rain) this time she told me next week. !!! :mad:

hi petain cheongster,

Queen is not back yet as at 1215 hrs today.

signoff
petain popiah

toothbrush
01-08-2005, 06:44 PM
hi petain cheongster,

Queen is not back yet as at 1215 hrs today.

signoff
petain popiah
i have no fate with her... try to look for her a couple of time but cannot find her

popiah
01-08-2005, 07:39 PM
i have no fate with her... try to look for her a couple of time but cannot find her

hi bro brush,

How are u ? long time no see see....

you had been looking for her since XXXX, still unable to engage her service...

maybe you got to PRAY hard everyday....just like me..

signoff
GOD Popiah

toothbrush
01-08-2005, 08:20 PM
hi bro brush,

How are u ? long time no see see....

you had been looking for her since XXXX, still unable to engage her service...

maybe you got to PRAY hard everyday....just like me..

signoff
GOD Popiah

i went there 4th time, everytime cannot see her, last time gana scold by the old lady when i walk up the stairs, damn furious :p

lee890
02-08-2005, 09:22 AM
i went there 4th time, everytime cannot see her, last time gana scold by the old lady when i walk up the stairs, damn furious :p

She will only be back after 11 August lah.....

too_hot
09-08-2005, 09:30 AM
She will only be back after 11 August lah.....

how u know? she left a note on her door is it?

handsome007
09-08-2005, 12:08 PM
where the place any bro kind enough to share any contact i come..wish to go try her out..? seem so good ..thanks bro

popiah
09-08-2005, 02:01 PM
where the place any bro kind enough to share any contact i come..wish to go try her out..? seem so good ..thanks bro

Hellooo....bro,

pls look up at the street directory where is petain road ? if you need more consultation advice pls refer to "POPIAH CONSULTANT" @ S$40 per min.

signoff
Petain popiah

happy000
09-08-2005, 04:46 PM
No need so troublesome. Just click here -- http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?buildingid=1&masterid=16646

and you still can't find despite of the above directory, HAPPY CONSULTANT will provide you consultation service of only $20 per minutes :D

Hellooo....bro,

pls look up at the street directory where is petain road ? if you need more consultation advice pls refer to "POPIAH CONSULTANT" @ S$40 per min.

signoff
Petain popiah

Blond Boy
16-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Can any bro's please confirm whether Jac is back? Or are you all keeping quiet to keep her to yourself?! ;)

Blond Boy
16-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Will the bro who deducted a point on me please explain why? I am relatively new but do not think I ask dumb questions or anything like that. Someone just before me in this thread asks even where "the place" is and he is happily sitting on his points.
I am trying to be an active member and write FR's, so would like ti understand what has caused someone to "zap" me. Please explain.

Thanks,

BB

popiah
16-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Will the bro who deducted a point on me please explain why? I am relatively new but do not think I ask dumb questions or anything like that. Someone just before me in this thread asks even where "the place" is and he is happily sitting on his points.
I am trying to be an active member and write FR's, so would like ti understand what has caused someone to "zap" me. Please explain.

hi bro blondboy,

dont be angry, I, uncle popiah upz you "6 Powerful Popiah Pts" to you once i recover in few days time.

As for the Queen, she is still not back today me her follower also dont when, lets pray hard for her return. :D

signoff
Petain Popiah

so_good
17-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Just to update bros here on my recce mission to jac's base camp! I was there on 15/8 after lunch and there was queue of abt 2 chaps (i was observing from the staircase), so sian half and left!!

Was there again on 16/8 at abt 5.30pm and there was the sign there that says close!! Sigh!!

What more can I say, 2 wasted trip and a very itch cock!! sian sia!!

Hope that this will help blond boy!! Cheers!!

marantz77
17-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Just to update bros here on my recce mission to jac's base camp! I was there on 15/8 after lunch and there was queue of abt 2 chaps (i was observing from the staircase), so sian half and left!!

Was there again on 16/8 at abt 5.30pm and there was the sign there that says close!! Sigh!!

i too always have no luck with Jac, only got her once some time back. ALways when i wanna return for her, either she's not working or there will be a long queue. :(

Blond Boy
17-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks Bro Popiah for your kind words and So Good for your recce mission. I was not angry, more surprised and interested in finding out how I can improve and not lose points. It's not as if I lose any sleep over it btw. Hope the Queen of Petain is soon back in full swing and not with restricted business hours!

BB

duke
17-08-2005, 12:52 PM

2 wasted ones ok lah, me have been making almost daily pilgrimage ( I think all the WL recognise me liao :p ) to her room after work ( cos me work nearby ) for 3 weeks and have no sucess as sign always say close. the only time it was open there was a Q of 4 so me back out. :(

so_good
17-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Bro Duke, so I am not alone!! hahaha!! I guess the wait is worth it!!

Bro Blond boy, dun be so duely concern abt the pts la!! For me, I just try to be as truthful as possible in my FR/posting and dun ask to be spoonfed. Kanna zap & lose pts is no big deal!! just take as a lesson!! the pts sys is just to make known some of the bad sheep!!

Let's all enjoy our cheong session and move on!!

Blond Boy
18-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Bro So Soon, thank you for your advice. I can assure you completely forgot about the points issue yesterday when I had a dream session with Natt (see me FR in the FL section). And again, I am not losing any sleep over it. Just think there are some weirdos on this site who zap people for no reason, and they are too cowardly to even come out and say who they are and why they did it. But I guess you find those anywhere lah. Happy cheonging indeed.

BB

gen2eric
18-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Can someone teach me the jargon here, what is Petain, where is it? What is H7R1, what is this number represent, what 2n Floor, where is this place? I want to find someone to fuck, can recommend? Thanks.

Wayang
18-08-2005, 03:44 PM
i made onli 2 successful sortie on jac.. out of the many attempts..

1st time.. waited for 2 guys i think.. 1st guy came out.. 2nd guy (ah pek) went in.. i tot ho sey liao.. ah pek sure chop chop curry pok.. who noes tis joker probably book her for 2 session.. i waited damn long outside..

then went in.. saw her.. chio la.. cute face.. nice body.. too bad the experience wasnt so shiok.. cos i cant cum so easily so takin quite some time whackin her.. then she started to rush me.. SIANZ LIAO

2nd time.. i didnt even tot i wld go back after the disappointed 1st time.. but i did eventually.. hahaha..

this round was amazing.. i guess its my lucky day.. really whack her til damn song.. si bey song.. when i cummed.. she hugged me so tight and frenched me so deep.. cannot describe the feeling.. SONGGGG AHHH~! :D

wilson84
19-08-2005, 02:09 PM
is jac back today? has been a long time

marantz77
19-08-2005, 02:36 PM
is jac back today? has been a long time

was there around 1 plus and she's not working.

bhoven
19-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Can someone teach me the jargon here, what is Petain, where is it? What is H7R1, what is this number represent, what 2n Floor, where is this place? I want to find someone to fuck, can recommend? Thanks.

I fear for you my friend...as a newbie you should read all the stickies and also plough through some of the earlier threads i/o coming here and ( almost ) demanding to be spoonfed.

Alas..... is this the result of our so called great educational system? ( sigh )
No wonder there is not much hope for sillypore...

happy000
19-08-2005, 08:19 PM
My friend. One person does not represent smartpore :)

If smartpore no hope, you and I will have problem :D

I fear for you my friend...as a newbie you should read all the stickies and also plough through some of the earlier threads i/o coming here and ( almost ) demanding to be spoonfed.

Alas..... is this the result of our so called great educational system? ( sigh )
No wonder there is not much hope for sillypore...

bhoven
19-08-2005, 09:35 PM
My friend. One person does not represent smartpore :)

If smartpore no hope, you and I will have problem :D

True brudder but if you have been checking out a few of the threads you will know that this " the world owes me a favour " attitude is quite common. Its the fast food century...when info/knowledge must also be provided instantly . ..

Thats why I am not so optimistic. At work we have new graduates expecting to be "taught" to be managers overnight e.g Haizz...

Blond Boy
22-08-2005, 12:02 PM
All of this is not getting us any closer to the question: Is Jac back or not?

rafi_m
22-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Dear All,

I think you should know that Jac is the Best at PT. She treat you like BF and is very obliging. I like going to her but she is always so in demand. Long queue. She is also not discriminating or Racist as she treats me an Indian very civil like and does her best to please and accomodate. Cheers to Jac.

PetainKing
22-08-2005, 10:47 PM
our queen is working toady but din get a chance to try her... at least one bro in the Q each time... peak was 4 in the Q.

in the end settled for a sexsion with Pat

funseeker
22-08-2005, 11:42 PM
She was working. Saw her in her new hair-do. Very pretty and sexy. Too bad the queue is too long for me.

waxhead
23-08-2005, 02:57 PM
She was working. Saw her in her new hair-do. Very pretty and sexy. Too bad the queue is too long for me.

Yes, she is back for business. went down this afteroon, because of rainning, so there is no quote for the queen and had a wonerfully movement with her. nice!

Blond Boy
23-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Bro's,

am counting the minutes until I can reasonably bugger off from the office. Any chance anyone knows until what time Jac works? Read in one of the threads she stops working sometimes at 15.45! :eek:

Hope someone can enlighten me, will join the queue later this afternoon!

BB