PDA

View Full Version : Patong Beach, Phuket - Tootsies Ladyboy Massage

Clandestined
07-10-2012, 01:27 PM
How to put this... Exhilarating, relaxing, penetrating. Just a block and a half from the hard rock. Highly recommended. :p

jur9
08-10-2012, 02:22 PM
How to put this... Exhilarating, relaxing, penetrating. Just a block and a half from the hard rock. Highly recommended. :p

No more details?

Clandestined
08-10-2012, 03:16 PM
No more details?

Sure. The front lobby is large and clean, with about 4-5 LBs sitting about. All quite attractive, all Thai naturally, though somewhat bored waiting for customers. I went during the day (twice) and perhaps the joint is jumping more at night.

There are four prices to choose from, with 3 and 4 being the good stuff! The VIP massage is 2000 Baht (about 80 SGD) and there's a "Soapy Massage" for the same amount that I didn't try.

The first time, we went on upstairs to a very large room with a big mattress on one side and bathtub along the wall. The water wasn't working well so I stripped down while she went out for towels and oil, and had a damp cleanup first.

She was gorgeous btw. Can't say I recall the name. Some vowel. I'm much prfer the anonymous tone of these sorts of things.

All in all I didn't know what to expect as I've never really been to a LB MP before. So I laid down and let her go at it. She gave a heck of a massage, took her time, felt great, oh, and was completely naked throughout. My hand wandered, as did hers, and before long I had flipped, and she gave due attention where I needed it. Just a HJ but I didn't ask for more, just not sure what the rules were. We rested, and I was on my way. Really enjoyable.

I went back two days later before my flight back. I must have been the first customer of the day. The LB that greeted me was very cheerful, playful, and feminine, though not as pretty as the other. I think her name was Mah.

This session turned into something else all together! (Oh and the bathtub worked)

The massage started out firm along my legs, working to my rear quickly. Rubbing turned to teasing. Fingers began to tickle, stroke, and prod my ass. She got on top and was obviously decent-size and quite hard, as she slid her entire body up and down and around me. I just laid there and enjoyed the attention.

Then, with her tight against me, her warm breath on my cheek, I felt her prodding me, poking slowly at first, then DAMN - she slid right in deep. Then again and again and harder and faster. And over the next 20 minutes she pounded away with extreme enthusiasm in a few positions, reaching around to make sure I was getting attention too.

And before long we both exploded and made quite the mess.

Definite RTF if I'm ever back in Patong.