PDA

View Full Version : Pat Not TrustWorthy

in3deep
13-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Bro,
i have visited pat many times. but she has never provided me the service u all mentioned. She has nvr tried kissing and freching wif me althought i have visited her a minimum of 10 times. She dosent allow me to lick her pussy also. I feel as if shes sees ppl. For me the service has not gained any advantage even thought i would consider myself a regular. Evene recently when i went to visit her, i knew that her price has gone down to $40. i gave a $50 note expecting change. but she game me abit of guilty look and just pocketed the $50 without giving me the change. Maybe she assumed that i do not know of her new rate. And the service was'nt any better. still no advantages. just ick nipples, blow, and screw. Am fed up wif her attitude atleast towards me

GoodMan
13-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Bro,
i have visited pat many times. but she Am fed up wif her attitude atleast towards me
Bro, are u refering to Petain or where? Pls be more specific ok,, who is Pat?

too_hot
13-02-2005, 11:07 PM
bro goodman, since he posting in petain thread it must be petain's pat.

bro in3deep, i dunno wat to say....although u didn't mention specifically which bro u're addressing, i do know that in one of my postings i said how pats service improved after i RTF a few times so i take it u're replying to that post....

anyway i do remember some bro who did say that for pat if u can "click" with her, she'll treat u better. maybe u can try to TCSS more with her to make her more comfortable with u thereby help her to loosen up a bit...i remember once i went to her after a bad day at work so when i stepped in i told her i had a bad day and started to share a bit with her. then when we hit the bed and she start her foreplay kissing my groin and i said "hai shi ni cui hao" (u're still the best) which made her laugh and there was a noticeable change in how she treat me. like extra nice to make me feel better. that day we didnt even fj. i told her i just want to hold her. and we end up toking (and kissing) until time was up...

as for the $10 change, i dun know cos when i visit her first time, she oso return me the $10. maybe next 2 or 3 times u go, u give her $40 to show that u know her rate has changed. then after that she wun be so daring to act blur. oso after giving the $50 bill u can keep stainding there to wait for ur change, i.e. showing that u're expecting change.

good luck!

bozocum
14-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Walau, pay money for service means business deal mah, if feel services no good than lan lan don't visit her again lah, what has trustworthy gotta do this type of transaction,,pui

pete_i_
14-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Bro Bozocum, dun get too work up....bro~ cool down. He juz probably speak out his problem.

Juz like wat bro too_hot mentioned, I visited her before too, I am not those handsome looking, or muscular, but when I step into her room, I tried to make conversation to her before any actions.

Bro~ probably you can try jac at hse 7 room 1. Her service is still the best in petain but got to wait.

in3deep
14-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Bro Bozocum, dun get too work up....bro~ cool down. He juz probably speak out his problem.

Juz like wat bro too_hot mentioned, I visited her before too, I am not those handsome looking, or muscular, but when I step into her room, I tried to make conversation to her before any actions.

Bro~ probably you can try jac at hse 7 room 1. Her service is still the best in petain but got to wait.

Bro pete_i_], like you said i have tried jac many times also. She is deifnately my fav. 1st time she was abit cold, but after a couple more times shes very comfortable with me. lets me french and do everything etc. except for fingering . Service is top notch and she always tries her best to give a good time. This is unlike pat. i have asked her for kissing and she has always declined until i dun bother asking anymore. lick pussy also cannot. lick breast also cannot. only bj and fj. and she still dared to take $50 from me when her rate is only $40

Bro Bozocum : i am not trying to create a prob with pat. i am just saying my experience with her. Afterall it is really not right that she cheats a customer of $10. i Can't imagine Jac doing this. i Just wish to warn Bros out there about this. I;m sure for every customer she treats good, there is another customer who she dosent bother to give a good time. i just don't wish bro out here to think thta shes top notch in her services for everyone just by reading the positive reviews from you bros out here.

in3deep
14-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Bro, are u refering to Petain or where? Pls be more specific ok,, who is Pat?

Yes bro, i m refering to Pat of pertain. She is from H3R11, just infront of the staircase in the hse

pete_i_
14-02-2005, 01:57 PM
haha bro In3deep,

mayb u look like her ex bf who dump her before. The handsome but heartless ex bf, so whenever she looks at you, remind her of ex bf. :p hehe kidding lah. Since she dun worth the price then dun look for her. stick to ur favour Jac. Let be happy bonking.....cheers

bozocum
14-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Aiyoh, sorry for the misquote, not work up lah, just that this Pat oreli disbonked long time ago , her style of treatment not acceptable lah, 2 years dint bother to peep at her at all liao, got Jac to play play no need her mah.he he

too_hot
14-02-2005, 10:48 PM
ya jac is (almost) everyone's fave (incl me) but she forever MIA one...one of the most inconsistent WLs around :(

funseeker
14-02-2005, 11:47 PM
ya jac is (almost) everyone's fave (incl me) but she forever MIA one...one of the most inconsistent WLs around :(

Her often MIA make us miss her more... :D

pete_i_
15-02-2005, 12:35 AM
haha... :D that's hw she hook all the bros~ brilliant idea. Pretty and smart.