View Full Version : H14r4

techboy
09-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Does anybody try h14r4?
went today saw her quite pretty...
but too bad a lot of pple queing..... :cool:

happyranchu
10-04-2005, 04:59 PM
you should wait together with the bros there instead of coming here and ask :mad:

Siam_Bu
10-04-2005, 05:06 PM
you should wait together with the bros there instead of coming here and ask :mad:
yaloh kao kuan already put FR here lo kekekeke :D

oxilary
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
try searching thru the thread b4 u ask? i think i read b4 the FR here.. if dun have.. sorry my bad! :p

bongster
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh.... okok.. anyway here my FR... I tried her on her 3rd day here.

Looks, very girl next door slim: 7/10
Body, slim, Boobs A cup: 7/10
BJ: 6/10 SOP wif cap
FJ: 7/10 SOP too.

Mebbe she newbie anyway she came from KL KTV nice ger and observe hygiene also very accomodating and friendly.

RTF: Unless my faves not ard den mebbe mebbe I RTF, got better ones lar.

oxilary
10-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Oh.... okok.. anyway here my FR... I tried her on her 3rd day here..

the WL how old wor?

techboy
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
icic.
maybe try her few mth later :D

ChickLuver
10-04-2005, 08:29 PM
I have visited and selected a Chinese girl, named Rosy a cute 22 years Chinese student, doing it part time, and paid her $ 40. She took me in a nearby house, paid the Landlord fees. In the room, we showered together. I wanted to suck her boob while showering which she allowed happily but when I wanted to lick her cunt, she said NO. I asked her to do BBBJ which she did with great enthusiasm. Within 3-4 minutes, I came in her mouth. She washed everything again and we came to bed. We did DATY, Cow Girl, Doggy and Missionary.
Most of the times, we don't bother whether our Girl/Hooker is enjoying our Company. We all like Oral sex and want the Girl to give us excellent BBBJ but we are never concerned whether the Girl is having orgasm or just faking.

Women love guys that go down. Like a blow job for a man, giving head is all about intimacy, trust and having someone worship your most intimate parts.

I wud like to have your opinion on whether you believe in pleasing your Girls or just finish the job and leave her alone.

thefirstname
11-04-2005, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=ChickLuver].... when I wanted to lick her cunt, she said NO. I asked her to do BBBJ which she did with great enthusiasm. Within 3-4 minutes, I came in her mouth. She washed everything again and we came to bed. We did DATY, Cow Girl, Doggy and Missionary....QUOTE]

Dear Bro ChickLuver,

Your "FR" on this so-called Rosy is exactly the same as the one you posted on this Indian FL Rita. I am referring to this post: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=913143#post913143

The rest of your "FR" is all bits and pieces taken from your other posts.

Are you trying to be funny? If so, tell us the punchline already - the joke is getting stale.

pete_i_
12-04-2005, 09:09 AM
bros~

actually I wanna open new thread and post my FR on this gal name Kidd (H14R4)....but nvm.

That day went down to Petain ard 4pm, look for my fav Queen Jac(H7R1), but there was two guys waiting outside liao....hai~ no choice lor, went over to see whether Pat(H3R11). What a bad luck that day, Pat is not working that day and reluctantly decided to see see look look.

Remembering that H14 got some not bad looking gals, pass by R4 and saw this gal standing there, quite pretty and never see her b4. Ask her for the price, $50 (thinking that she dun worth $50 compare to Jac). Thinking positively, mayb her service can compare to Jac. Walking into her room....

Pay her, take off clothings and as usual washing up and she starts licking my body, nipples....for quite some times. Then bj with cap (SOP) for ard 5 to 10 mins. Turn her over and start licking her neck, nipples but cannot french kissing...only get to kiss at her lips. Then finger her abit and feel that she is abit wet (think lubricant). Then insert my bro into her pussy...feeling not bad, in and out and can hear she moan...til cannot tahan liao, shoot out.

Think her service still can improve but if she charges for $50 then mayb not worth it. $50 might well look for Jac and Pat is only $40.

Name: Kidd
figure: 6/10 not bad
boobs: 6/10 small but nipples quite big when it is hard
bj: 6/10 (still prefer pat)
RTF: nope...still prefer pat and jac
damage: $50 (think she should reduce the price to compete with others)

ChickLuver
12-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Dear Bro

I forgot the name of the girl and that's why the confusion. Pls ignore.
Bye

hyywes
24-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Went to try this chick yesterday.
Not a very good experience though.
Maybe is a first time with her and not able to click.....
Will not RTF unless she reduce her price.

juda
24-04-2005, 11:42 PM
H14R4 Kidd

She got a dam sexy ass & nice tight cunt! :D

juda
24-04-2005, 11:48 PM
I have visited and selected a Chinese girl, named Rosy a cute 22 years Chinese student, doing it part time, and paid her $ 40. She took me in a nearby house, paid the Landlord fees. In the room, we showered together....

You came from which planet??? :confused:

bongster
26-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Bro Juda u also cheong PT ar keke :PP

milkman
26-04-2005, 12:00 PM
...cheong PT ar keke :PPyou too? :D

pete_i_
26-04-2005, 02:46 PM
bro~

Pt is a nice place only when u know who to bonk. Alot of ppl feel that PT is a veri dirty place, only old man go there. However, it is not true coz cheongster like juda, popiah and me are the regular customer there. Choices is yours but choose the rite choice and the money spend, make sure u enjoy the bonking....cheers.

Agree to bro juda, she got a nice figure but still new in PT. Price $50 of coz cannot compare to our Queen. If u wish to try something special or something diff then she might be your choice. hehe I still prefer $50 worth payoff only for Queen.

bongster
26-04-2005, 04:22 PM
keke ya are rite, I cheonged so many places but at end of day I still miss my dear Kathy :) too bad all the lao goh still there that is why no new stocks, anyway seen the new mega mall coming out beside there, mebbe PT is gonna be history in a few years :(

fornicator
17-06-2012, 01:44 AM
I hope this is the last one! He-he. Ups.

Cheers.

austin69
05-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Date: 04 June 2013

Room: 8 - bright and clean, a bit ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 8 - have aged a bit!
Looks: body - 9 - nice fleshy ass! :p
Washing: 8 - average.
GFE: 9 - she ok wif me. ;)
Smoker: Yah!
CAT: 40 - Ok lah!
Service: 8 - SOP - catbath - BJ - FJ (cowgirl & doggy)
RTF: Sure - for 'ol times sake. :rolleyes:
LDW: 09 June 2013

I thank you! :D