PDA

View Full Version : H14r3 Sally

bnhd
29-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Bros

Was there in the afternoon and hoping for a C.I.M but than... sigh... they block the passageway. Anyway, walked around and actually was in a rush back to work, so popped into H22 for a look. Walked till the end and saw this WL at room 3, tink her name is Sally. Was talking on the mobile while I went in, so was trying to strip down with one hand... she was already bare before I even took my pants off!! heheheh. Anyway, after which she washed me up at the basin. (Most importantly, she never use those towel but just papers!!) we tc abit about my work and stuff, while talking just touch touch her ass. Overall, smooth skin and nice ample tits I should say. Asked if I can touch her tits and she say okie!! Friendly I should say overall...

Me lie down on the bed while she suck on my nipples.. hmm not bad... she slowly worked her way down to my hard didi and with the condom did a normal BJ. Overall was okie... Afterwhich includes balls sucking.. hmmmm a little painful but than acceptable... didi was down again and she continued to suck on it...

Hard once more and told her that I want her to be on top... yup, responded nicely and say ok. She she was riding slowly at first... ask if its okie... (Ofcourse okie la) As she move slowly.. I move my mouth to her nipples.. I tell you, not those dark dark kind... not 100% pink but soft and light for sure!!! Anyway, I was rather urgent and with 2 hands on her fair ass, mouth on her tits.. she move a little faster and I came!!!! She helped me to clean up and washed for me again... (Still use paper and clean!!! Nice)

Anyway overall she was accomodative... will go back once more for sure!!!
Paid her S$30 and asked for her name again... Hmmm ... Sally should not be wrong!!! hehehhe

Looks: Hmmm acceptable to me. Sweet looking, teeth not perfect though.
Body: Fair, smooth, little baby fat.
BJ: 7/10 maybe today wanted something slow
FJ: 8/10 coz she din rush!!!
RTF: For $30 and no complains why not!!!
CIM: Will ask after some time!!! Just wait!!!!

holding
30-04-2005, 10:11 PM
H22 or H14 (the title)??? Confusing :p

phonecards35
03-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi Bro Bnhd,

Sorry, I think u are referring to Sally from H22R3 instead of H14R3.

juda
03-05-2005, 09:56 PM
H22R3 Sally

Know her for 8 years liao! Her service is not bad. :p

BigBoy123
03-05-2005, 10:32 PM
sally got look and cost $30 only but her svc is lousy. dont allow you touch her tits and rush u.
H22 got 3 goodlooking girls one is that sally mention , ada and the other is what name,Eyes quite big ,anyone know? All in inner section of the house.

hyywes
04-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Tried her once. And yeah, She does a rush job not allowing any tits touching or licking. Although she has the looks, quite worth for a $30 Fuck, certainly
not recommended for those who goes for service though...... :confused:

ChickLuver
04-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Sally has good looks and tries to rush but if you pay a tip of S$10, she treats you quite well. Her BBBJ skill is not good but liked watching her in action on top of me.
Happy mongering

CumExplorer
05-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Agree she does lousy and rush job, bj no bbbj. will not rtf

See another two, one in H22r4-next to sally and another H22r6, quite good looking, but don't know the sevices, any one tried them, any FR?

Btw Can't find H3R8, suppose has one good chick there Nancy, but only R6 and R7 besides Pat in the H3 first floor, any one has any inormation, or she in 2nd floor?

bnhd
06-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Sorry sorry sorry

Yah house 22 .... :o
Blur like sotong.....

juda
07-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Tried her once. And yeah, She does a rush job not allowing any tits touching or licking. Although she has the looks, quite worth for a $30 Fuck, certainly
not recommended for those who goes for service though...... :confused:

H22R3 Sally

Well.... I can kiss, lick tits & got bbbj leh! :D

juda
07-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Agree she does lousy and rush job, bj no bbbj. will not rtf

See another two, one in H22r4-next to sally and another H22r6, quite good looking, but don't know the sevices, any one tried them, any FR?

Btw Can't find H3R8, suppose has one good chick there Nancy, but only R6 and R7 besides Pat in the H3 first floor, any one has any inormation, or she in 2nd floor?

The one next to H22R3 Sally service is ok. She is previously from the last house (even number).

burrows
28-05-2008, 05:01 PM
H22R3 Sally

Does she do 69? :D

phonecards35
30-05-2008, 11:26 PM
The one next to H22R3 Sally service is ok. She is previously from the last house (even number).

Hi Bros,

I think the one next to Sally that u all refer too is Maggie from the last room. She look fierce but her service should be so so lah.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35;)

wadasna
02-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi guys, i know its a bit late to reply but H22 R06 i tried. Got nice tits. service is ok n quite friendlt though. Think she is one of the younger gals there. Damage is 30. sometimes bj, sometimes bbbj.

superfox
06-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Talking about H14 Any Bro tried H14 R1 (1st fr right) although there is no queue but can see that her door is close with light on most of the time .

rammerstein
07-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Hi guys, i know its a bit late to reply but H22 R06 i tried. Got nice tits. service is ok n quite friendlt though. Think she is one of the younger gals there. Damage is 30. sometimes bj, sometimes bbbj.

Hmm...is she the one with long hair, beyond the shoulders and has quite a slim figure?Thought that she looked quite okay.

jason_
09-06-2008, 02:09 PM
i m regular of ada h22r6. she said she will nt b bck in m'sia from erly july to erly august, must support her more before she goes back :-)

pok-ko
10-06-2008, 01:31 AM
H22R3 Sally

Yeap... sure coz maybe you support this WL. But for me svc is fucking bad!!!!!!!

Ablur
14-06-2008, 04:10 PM
i hv visited H22R3 few days back,i go in tcss n the normal sop.overall service n look nt bad,but only got bj n lick both the tigh no bbbj.but $30 is a worth for it.

chickeee
29-06-2008, 01:56 AM
anybody tried H22R9?
very good svc!

mario69
11-07-2008, 11:38 PM
did sally change room ? cos i went H5 or H7 , 2nd room on right also call sally. Big white 38E neh neh, strip in a flash, and like to rush u thru.....

no cat bath, and start kiss my nippple and 30sec cap and BJ, den ask u missionary liao. can't really maintain the momemtum in missionary, and she say let her "Yong Shou Da Chu Lai" , which i quite noob and ask her wat she mean..... =>HJ

den she back face me and HJ. I massage her neh neh and came quite fast as her nipple erected and nice to play....

a bit attitude as maybe becos she ask me to upgrade to $50 for 30mins, which i say don wan..... overall finish less than 15mins for $30:)

maybe i should take the advise to tip her $40 and her svc will be better a bit :)

DotCom
31-07-2008, 05:21 PM

Sally H22R3 - her sop still e same as before and if my memory dun fail me,
she shud be arnd PT for more than 10yrs. Hail from KL ... then she was abt
24yo so now ... mid 30s... she dun do bbbj then but she will lick yr shaft...
she will not take in yr LJ head... of cos now maybe more obliging...

H22R06 of cos is Ada ... nice boobs almost C cup .... but abit 'dao' if u do
not know her ...

been 6yrs i no cheong PT but this gals are still in e same room as b4 ....

anyone can update me abt Karen H10R10 ? is she still arnd ???

Rgd / DC

alvin36
31-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Sally H22R3 - her sop still e same as before and if my memory dun fail me,
she shud be arnd PT for more than 10yrs. Hail from KL ... then she was abt
24yo so now ... mid 30s... she dun do bbbj then but she will lick yr shaft...
she will not take in yr LJ head... of cos now maybe more obliging...

H22R06 of cos is Ada ... nice boobs almost C cup .... but abit 'dao' if u do
not know her ...

been 6yrs i no cheong PT but this gals are still in e same room as b4 ....

anyone can update me abt Karen H10R10 ? is she still arnd ???

Rgd / DC

H10/R10's patterns still the same, sometime work, sometimes off. got to depend on your luck, and her session seem to be usually about 45min, as she is usually friendly and chatty, never rush... i wait outside before. damn long. must be patient :)

BKK_Expert
04-08-2008, 10:36 PM
I thot H14r3 is lao chio with a mole, a bit confusing now.

coinphone
26-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Talking about H14 Any Bro tried H14 R1 (1st fr right) although there is no queue but can see that her door is close with light on most of the time .

Yeah most of the time, door closed. I quite like her long leg...
Will try her 1 of those days.