PDA

View Full Version : legend hc

Pages : [1] 2

joboy
14-06-2002, 05:45 PM
hi

before anybody sees the subject and start to flame because there is another thread on this hc - i want to say this is not an fr - it is an information service - maybe some of u already know but did not update

legend is now undergoing renovation but the place is still open - the steam and other facilities are closed. and in the day, there will be lots of workers around the place - u can hear them outside the room working and talking - very distracting and uncomfortable when u are inside the room relaxing or ..... and when u step out of the room - all the eyes look at u - even the gals are pai seh (i had michelle and that is what she told me)

as i said - this is an information service - sorry but dont know when the works will finish - suggest brothers call up and ask if they finish if u dont want the inconvenience.

grue76
16-06-2002, 11:26 PM
Hi bro.

Thanks for the information. WAs going to go down this week. Some og th egirls there are really nice... ah well, looks like a trip to miko or leisure instead!

joboy
10-07-2002, 10:18 AM
hi brudders

the renovations hv finished last week.. u can go n enjoy already

happy cheonging...

gasman9
10-07-2002, 10:20 AM
the renovations are done and all's well. but heard that mitchelle not working there anymore! there goes another legend leaving the scene. for good or to elsewhere i,m not sure. any brudders know of any news?

giggs310010
10-07-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by joboy
hi

before anybody sees the subject and start to flame because there is another thread on this hc - i want to say this is not an fr - it is an information service - maybe some of u already know but did not update

legend is now undergoing renovation but the place is still open - the steam and other facilities are closed. and in the day, there will be lots of workers around the place - u can hear them outside the room working and talking - very distracting and uncomfortable when u are inside the room relaxing or ..... and when u step out of the room - all the eyes look at u - even the gals are pai seh (i had michelle and that is what she told me)

as i said - this is an information service - sorry but dont know when the works will finish - suggest brothers call up and ask if they finish if u dont want the inconvenience.

I called on Tuesday to look for Michelle, to my horror the recept told me that Michelle has resign.
Can't believe it, I really miss her big tits.

So I quickly called a few HC to enquire for big tits girl. Ended up having 2 choices- that is Pamala(indian) of Dickson HC, & Nicole(malay) of Pissa HC.

I ended up rushing to Pissa HC for Nicole. i'm feeling horny.... that's why the urge !
Indeed she has a huge tits, she has CFM look. Very good erotic massage, she knows how to use her both hands to hj me well, like making love feeling.
i finish her off with tits fucking, unloaded all my cum on her tits, very messy cum on her tits.
The $80 special is well spent.

bestbest
10-07-2002, 06:25 PM
Michelle is now with Merlin HC.

joboy
10-07-2002, 06:42 PM
thanx bro best best

thomasdelarue
10-07-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by joboy
hi

as i said - this is an information service - sorry but dont know when the works will finish - suggest brothers call up and ask if they finish if u dont want the inconvenience. \\
did they remove away some sport eqt and add in more relaxing chair for the tV room ?
is the tv still the same or a bigger one added in?

CPTMiller
10-07-2002, 07:39 PM
Thank you.......

Originally posted by bestbest
Michelle is now with Merlin HC. :D

giggs310010
11-07-2002, 11:50 AM
Michelle is now with Merlin HC.

Has anybody gone down to Merlin HC to try Michelle & confirm the reliability of this infos ?

Chandler
11-07-2002, 01:04 PM
Giggs,

no need to. The info is reliable. Confirmed it with Michelle myself.

Cheers

Originally posted by giggs310010

Has anybody gone down to Merlin HC to try Michelle & confirm the reliability of this infos ?

Artic
11-07-2002, 02:29 PM
Merlin.........is tat the one at Plaza, beach rd??

bestbest
11-07-2002, 09:19 PM

Vist or just make a phone call to confirm the truth. I am just trying to provide my best of infomatiion.

CPTMiller
12-07-2002, 03:21 AM
Well done......

Vist or just make a phone call to confirm the truth. I am just trying to provide my best of infomatiion. :D

assripper
12-07-2002, 03:24 AM
The renovations there is not a problem la....i mean if you are not into the gym and sauna...business is still open as usual...go after 7 for better girls cos those that work in the morning shift are mostly ugly girls...try sammi...a bit ah lian looking ...but nice figure :)

I will be checking out some new stock the recept told me tonite,...and provide more info...maybe pop by to IBIZA after that with some friends to see if can get to meet any ONS

lancerglxi
12-07-2002, 03:31 PM
I ahve tried Michelle's service and I find it only average. Am I the only odd one out? Yes she does have big boobs but nothing much more!

kinkydude
14-07-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by lancerglxi
I ahve tried Michelle's service and I find it only average. Am I the only odd one out? Yes she does have big boobs but nothing much more!

Why did Michelle resign from Legend and went to Merlin?

Still have not managed to try her, though6 I missed the boat when someone said she resigned.

Did anyone try doggy her? Is that good? I heard comments saying that besides boobs and hands, her blow and fuck are not too good?

bestbest
14-07-2002, 09:14 AM
She migrated on the invitation of her ex-boss. At the same time, she can still maintain her fj price of $120 or $150 for some ignorant suckers.

I would agree that her massage and specials are not very outstanding as compared to some. But her boobs are really big, if not, huge. Also, she is friendly and obliging; you can actually kiss and french her.

Seems like you are interested in that doggy stuff. Why not try it out yourself and post an FR here.

kinkydude
14-07-2002, 02:37 PM
She migrated on the invitation of her ex-boss. At the same time, she can still maintain her fj price of $120 or $150 for some ignorant suckers.

I would agree that her massage and specials are not very outstanding as compared to some. But her boobs are really big, if not, huge. Also, she is friendly and obliging; you can actually kiss and french her.

Seems like you are interested in that doggy stuff. Why not try it out yourself and post an FR here.

Oh that's because, I have't gotten a chance to be there yet.

And it seems, I haven't seen much comments about her full course, just wonder why.

And now this guy say so so only, could it be the excuse that Michelle did not like him.

bestbest
14-07-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by kinkydude

And it seems, I haven't seen much comments about her full course, just wonder why.

And now this guy say so so only, could it be the excuse that Michelle did not like him.

As I said, go try and find out yourself at Merlin HC. My intention is to provide my best of information and not because she likes me or not. Hope you are not referring to all the other bros who gave the same comments as me. Btw, would she french me during her last days at Legend if she so dislikes me. But whether she actually likes me or not, I dun know and I would not give a damn. My principle is not to be emotionally tied to any of the hc gals but I would cheong with a GOOD HEART as I share with some of the brothers in the previous H city forum and now the new Sawadde forum.

Just wonder if you are in for the kinky stuff as your nick implies?

CPTMiller
14-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Whether she like the customer or not does not matter......
We just want the best service for our money spend.

And now this guy say so so only, could it be the excuse that Michelle did not like him. :)

bestbest
14-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by CPTMiller
Whether she like the customer or not does not matter......
We just want the best service for our money spend.

:)

Yes sir, can't agree more with you.

kinkydude
14-07-2002, 04:55 PM

As I said, go try and find out yourself at Merlin HC. My intention is to provide my best of information and not because she likes me or not. Hope you are not referring to all the other bros who gave the same comments as me. Btw, would she french me during her last days at Legend if she so dislikes me. But whether she actually likes me or not, I dun know and I would not give a damn. My principle is not to be emotionally tied to any of the hc gals but I would cheong with a GOOD HEART as I share with some of the brothers in the previous H city forum and now the new Sawadde forum.

Just wonder if you are in for the kinky stuff as your nick implies?

I'm not referring to you, is this lancerglxi who is saying her service so so, so I asked, could it be the fact that she didn't like her and didn't give him good service.

Yes, I do like kinky stuffs, any girl who is into it?

bestbest
14-07-2002, 05:39 PM

Yes, I do like kinky stuffs, any girl who is into it?

Like CPT MILLER said, they are out for our money and it is the question of whether the $ is worth spent.

Sorry bro, me cannot recommend any of hc gals who is also into the kinky thing. How young you are btw? Cheong but with a good heart but also mind the money in your pocket..haha.

kinkydude
15-07-2002, 12:42 AM

Like CPT MILLER said, they are out for our money and it is the question of whether the $ is worth spent.

Sorry bro, me cannot recommend any of hc gals who is also into the kinky thing. How young you are btw? Cheong but with a good heart but also mind the money in your pocket..haha.

I'm 23 and I don't cheong that frequent.

And honestly, if going to cheong then don't mind the money, sometimes I even pay more, cos I think they deserve it, specially those girls who clicks with you and make you feel special and treat you like bf, professional and carries good attitude.

I don't think I just treat them like machine, if so, I might as well jerk off myself.

bestbest
15-07-2002, 09:14 AM

I'm 23 and I don't cheong that frequent.

And honestly, if going to cheong then don't mind the money, sometimes I even pay more, cos I think they deserve it, specially those girls who clicks with you and make you feel special and treat you like bf, professional and carries good attitude.

I don't think I just treat them like machine, if so, I might as well jerk off myself.

Of course, if we have to pay a prenium then we have to. Whats the point of cheonging if we were to sting on our pockets. What I mean is that we should watch out for those who are out to rip the hell out of us. I, for instance, had a bad experience with one of the hc gals at World Spa. She may be young and ok looking but her services sucked. And she kept asking for $$$ such as if I would pay $100 just to see her dropped her skirt.

nokia3510
15-07-2002, 01:29 PM
Hey guys, been reading about this Sammi. Any FR ?

Bonkking
15-07-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by CPTMiller
Well done......

:D

Comfirm Michelle is at Merlin...regular customers in legend who go to merlin will charge the same rate!!I went there this afternoon but got to wait liao

kinkydude
15-07-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Bonkking

Comfirm Michelle is at Merlin...regular customers in legend who go to merlin will charge the same rate!!I went there this afternoon but got to wait liao

So how was it? Did you bonk her full course or not?

nokia3510
18-07-2002, 12:07 AM
hey bros, any FR on Sammi ? need more details. Thanks in advance.

Bonkking
18-07-2002, 11:42 PM

So how was it? Did you bonk her full course or not?

Of course I did, but I paid her only $100 only but some bro here said she chg $120 for regular. I think you all can bargain till $100.tell her no deal if $120 and she still sure accept it. It is better than no deal for her!!

kinkydude
19-07-2002, 01:21 AM

Of course I did, but I paid her only $100 only but some bro here said she chg $120 for regular. I think you all can bargain till $100.tell her no deal if $120 and she still sure accept it. It is better than no deal for her!!

So how was the bonking? But dude, after bargain, didn't you piss her? Is it still as good the service? Describe a bit.

kinkydude
23-07-2002, 12:55 AM

By the way, does Michelle speak cantonese?

elephant1029
24-07-2002, 02:31 AM
hmmm ... things seem to have gone off topic here. some of the best ones in this place that i have tried are hazel (so-so massage, but really good service and attitude), winnie (good massage, a little standoffish at first but warms up eventually, real slutty), eileen (solid massage, good service, the main attraction are those big tits), joyce (really good massage, good service though bit wild and rough for me, nice slim body and long legs).

a couple to avoid are honey (good massage, very pretty face, but standoffish and actually quite rude) and pat (good massage, but really lousy attitude when it came to service, really stay away from this one).

pittbull
24-07-2002, 02:48 AM
i have to agree about eileen. what a looker. the only thing is that she's got pretty short and stumpy legs. but the rest of her is to die for man. a good all round performer.

knight_rider2
24-07-2002, 03:03 AM
Hello Brudders,

I have the following questions:

1) Are these HC chicks using their real name?
2) Are they made to wear uniform?
3) Do the chicks provide personal "room service" in ANA hotel instead of massage at the HC?

Kindly advice. Thanx.

giggs310010
24-07-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by pittbull
i have to agree about eileen. what a looker. the only thing is that she's got pretty short and stumpy legs. but the rest of her is to die for man. a good all round performer.

hi, is this Eileen from Merlin beside Plaza Hotel of Beach road ?

pittbull
28-07-2002, 03:47 PM
a word about the aunties at legends: tried one called janice. basically recommended by the front desk. must say that immediate reaction when i saw her was not good. anyway, had the massage which was ok (not the best, but ok lah). she did it with powder and it was sort of a finger press thing.

then went for bm and hj. she was surprisingly good. really quite a good time. body was better undressed than dressed. plus she doesn't give you any problems like some of the younger ones.

elephant1029
28-07-2002, 09:23 PM
that's interesting what you say about janice. never had her before, but definitely some of the aunties are better in both the massage and service departments. must give her a try.

i've just had kelly there. nothing to shout about. a bit mature, thin and haggard looking. massage and service was so-so. quite forgetable, probably won't ask for her again.

i don't know where this eileen is from. i only know her from legends hc. it just happened that she was recommended by the reception people one day. turned out to be very good massage and service - very nice body. but the thing that's very good about her is she doesn't try to con you. just about every girl there starts out by asking for the moon like you don't know what is normally charged. that spoils the whole thing.

oldblues1
28-07-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by elephant1029
hmmm ... things seem to have gone off topic here. some of the best ones in this place that i have tried are hazel (so-so massage, but really good service and attitude), winnie (good massage, a little standoffish at first but warms up eventually, real slutty), eileen (solid massage, good service, the main attraction are those big tits), joyce (really good massage, good service though bit wild and rough for me, nice slim body and long legs).

hi brudder elephant,
1stly, thanks 4 your FR & info here. i happen 2 frequent Legends too & in fact Joyce is 1 of my fav gals there. But kinda strange that u describe her as "wild & rough" for u, do u mind describing how she "wild & rough" was she, as all the time i had her she seemed very gentle (though friendly & chatty), or are we toking abt the same Joyce here??

Thanks!!

elephant1029
29-07-2002, 10:50 PM
about joyce, i guess it's just a personal matter - different strokes for different folks. i generally ask for her when i want a good hard massage and good services. just thought she was less gentle than some of the other girls.

once you have tried a few, you sort of call the same ones depending on how you feel that day. these days i don't try many new girls .. only if the ones i want aren't available then no choice lah.

tigershark1010
29-07-2002, 11:05 PM
i have been reading the stuff here for sometime. actually tried the legends place on the recommendation of some people i work with but had a couple of bad experiences. the first one was an old looking one that gave a lousy massage and lousy service. the second time was even worse. it was a young, slutty looking one called pat. her massage was good, but the service was lousy. started out by demanding $120 for hj, which i thot was a bit high. anyway agreed. then she left the room to get something and didn't come back for 15 mins. when she came back she started to hurry me saying no time left. also she refused to undress anything. when i tried to persuade her, she took her top off for like 2 mins then put it back on. so, i just pushed her off me, got dressed, paid her $50 and walked out. when i was leaving she was asking me to go out with her on a date or something. really strange girl. must have mental problems.

anyway, i tried one of recommendations here, hazel. turned out to be very good. not attractive but a reasonable massage and very good service. this girl lets you do stuff with her and takes her time. definitely will try her again. looks like this place isn't so bad after all, just bad luck at first. will contribute some more fr soon.

AHSPERM
29-07-2002, 11:46 PM

use to try happy and betty at legend, don't know whether they are still there, provide quite good service especially happy, as for betty, she got a nice body and cfm face,but, during the fucking, she will act very wild and keep saying "coming to my house, come to my house" "fuck me hard" "be my part-time boyfriend", don't know anybody experience her trick b4??

pittbull
30-07-2002, 08:51 PM
hey tigershark, glad to hear that you finally had a good experience at legends. yeah, some of those gals are just crazy. actually, i have also tried pat once, but only once. she kept asking for more money during the session. really pissed me off.

right now my favourite chick is winnie. told me she is from china, doesn't speak much english, and i don't speak mandarin, so no choice must use hand signal. she is sort if tallish and slim but nicely stacked and with a real slutty look. i guess because i see her so often, her service is now very friendly with a real gf feel. gives me a real nice head massage after the whole session. go home feeling very relaxed.

if you plan on going there again soon give me a shout. i might not be an expert like brudder elephant but i can give you some pointers on who to ask for.

dezz38
30-07-2002, 10:11 PM
i think legend's pretty decent...have u tried coco and daisy? they are pretty good...sammi too...have u tried her? do u know of an ylike sammi?

there are new gals like jessica and connie...how are they? have u tried? how is winnie's service..speaking of china gals...there is one called amy..u tried?

assripper
31-07-2002, 05:21 AM
Tried Connie bro....i would say she is not too bad....i like her because she don't even bother to dim the lights before offering specials....heheh..

Oh,...did I mention I love her petite figure with full nice breast\???

elephant1029
31-07-2002, 11:01 PM
hey tigershark, glad to hear that you finally had a good experience at legends. yeah, some of those gals are just crazy. actually, i have also tried pat once, but only once. she kept asking for more money during the session. really pissed me off.

right now my favourite chick is winnie. told me she is from china, doesn't speak much english, and i don't speak mandarin, so no choice must use hand signal. she is sort if tallish and slim but nicely stacked and with a real slutty look. i guess because i see her so often, her service is now very friendly with a real gf feel. gives me a real nice head massage after the whole session. go home feeling very relaxed.

if you plan on going there again soon give me a shout. i might not be an expert like brudder elephant but i can give you some pointers on who to ask for.

please lah. i am not an expert. i frequent the place. but as i said after a while i tend to stick to a few regulars. only when they are all not available do i try new ones. my main one now is hazel. i don't agree about her not being attractive. i guess she is just ordinary looking, not stunning but not unattractive. with me the main thing is her attitude. gives good massage and actually encourages you to grab hold of her and so on. she also really gets into the service part of the session. the only problem is that she is quite popular and often is not even there.

grue76
01-08-2002, 09:59 PM
Hi all, went to Legends last night. Was very tired after work and was hoping for a restful time....what do you know my luck was in.

Lynn came in, ave looks and body...but what a great massage. had my bones cracking and relaxed my muscles.....certainly one of the best massages I've had in HC. However, have to say she only offered hj and body hj for specials....ok fer me as I was tired but not for bros in cheong mood i guess.

Overall, I would say she is recommended for those just in to chill out but prob not for most bros.

elephant1029
03-08-2002, 11:07 PM
felt like relaxing, so went down to my usual haunt. asked for hazel as usual, shit not working. eileen? fully booked until closing time. so, went for winnie but still have to wait. finally arrived and recognized me from the last time. started the massage. have to stay that here massage is quite lousy. too soft and quite short too. actually wouldn't bother calling her if she doesn't look as good and as slutty as she does. went for bm and hj. quite satisfying. asked me to call her again next time. probably will.

pittbull
08-08-2002, 05:53 PM
felt like relaxing, so went down to my usual haunt. asked for hazel as usual, shit not working. eileen? fully booked until closing time. so, went for winnie but still have to wait. finally arrived and recognized me from the last time. started the massage. have to stay that here massage is quite lousy. too soft and quite short too. actually wouldn't bother calling her if she doesn't look as good and as slutty as she does. went for bm and hj. quite satisfying. asked me to call her again next time. probably will.

hey brudder elephant, so you had winnie. i have to say that these prc gals really know how to treat a man. i guess i agree about her massage skills. not good all the time. sometimes good, sometimes not good. don't know when you went there, if it was late at night maybe she was tired.

anyway, i have also just been down there and managed to get eileen. wow, that chick gets better each time i have her. first, i had a solid massage. a really nice hard one. then came the question and i opted for bm and hj. she immediately got her enormous (fake btw) tits out and began a slow cat bath while steadily pumping me. then she lay back and offered me a tit fuck. fantastic doing that will looking at her pretty face. after a while i unloaded on her. really good session. this one is now my ultimate favourite.

nokia3510
11-08-2002, 03:29 PM
Hey guys, anyone tried Agnes recently ? Thanks in advance for the FR.

elephant1029
12-08-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by nokia3510
Hey guys, anyone tried Agnes recently ? Thanks in advance for the FR.

no offence meant to anyone, but other than brudder pittbull and me, everyone else here just seems to be asking for free frs. if you all put in some info of your own, the rest of us might be more willing to share. i mean if you have tried the gal (since you even know her name) then tell us what you think first. recently i haven't bothered to write any frs altho i still go down there quite often. better to just chat with the couple of people i go with.

nokia3510
12-08-2002, 10:41 AM
Okay elephant1029, reason I am asking is that I have NOT chiong this HC before and got very very interested by the various postings. And would like to be one of those who contribute but am trying to find the right reason and excuse to target the right girl first. No bull. There are lots of those to avoid and rather than going for a bad experience, I rather do the homework to make sure that this HC will be on my preferred list. Hope this satisfies you ..... Anyway - I have enough recommendations. FR next hor.

Ah_Beng_Kia
12-08-2002, 04:09 PM
Bros,

I have to agree with elephant man on this issue.....somehow, although most of us are in this forum genuinely contributing and also looking up info, there are the minority of samsters out there who are just asking questions all the time, eg: got big tits or not?? got CFM look or not??? body good or not??? got do FJ/BBBJ or not????.....

Sometimes read already also tired.......frankly speaking, i think how the girl treats each customer depends on a variety of factors:

1) of course her general disposition and looks.....sometimes, an average looking girl actually gives much better services than a solid looking one.....so in HCs, looks not always the most important although i agree, i cannot see myself being serviced by an ah soh lah...=)

2) her moods on that day....if she is having her PMS or menses, or has just quarreled with her BF, or lost in gambling, come on, no matter how fucking "stud"-like you look, she'll still give you a black face and fucked up service.....

3) whether she likes you or not is also very important...although most girls go through the motion but having that "sexy" BF/GF feeling that most choingsters look for definitely depends on whether the girl is able to click with you.

4) Finally, also the place and atmosphere. I like nice soft music and clean surroundings. I particularly like the large mirrors on the wall at Legends as well. Excellent when you can see the girl doing a cool BJ for you =)

As with regards to Agnes, she has above average looks but is very quiet during the course of the massage and special. Only works day time, speaks English. Don't know if she does FJ, cos' only asked for HJ that day.....

Legends is a pretty cool joint for the quality of girls and atmosphere. Try to pick other girls recommended here as well, i think most of them are young and reasonably good looking.

Cheers.....

tigershark1010
12-08-2002, 09:15 PM
i am quite new to this place but i am also trying to provide some info. what ah beng kia says is very true. it really depends on the whole experience. a sexy gal can turn ugly if got bad attitude and vice versa.

but some aunties can turn out be quite solid too. on the advice on one of the brudders here i had janice the other day. no choice the place was fully booked at the time. but she turned out to be good. here face is definitely over the hill, but her body (in the dim light) was really intact. strangely, i got a real gf feeling with her. quite shiok because of the age gap between us. she gave me a good massage with powder. then she undressed and the tender hugging and groping began. finished off with a slow hj. by the time she was done, let's say that she looked a lot better than i thot she did at first.

would i go back? maybe. i guess it's always better to have a nice young slutty looking one, but i wouldn't say no to this auntie if offered again.

arithon
13-08-2002, 10:31 AM
Yes, Agnes does FJ - Girlfriend like treatment, and she came with me - or she is very good at faking it :)

nokia3510
14-08-2002, 10:20 AM
Okay dudes, FINALLY - I managed to sneak sometime for Legend yesterday (myfirst visit), and after going thru just about the entire recommended list from this thread - only managed to secure Joyce who was a very very good recommendation. She is a really nice cheeful girl and I had a wonderful time conversing with her. Now, the combination of her personality, slim body and her attitude (she was all out to please), yup : it does warrant a 8 out of 10. Return visit being planned of course. Thanks to Ah Beng Kia and Elephant 1029 who put up with my constant requests. Well - it sure paid off for me.

Artic
14-08-2002, 01:09 PM
tried sammi....yes lian & slut look and breast is quite handful.

thk she really enjoy FJ where she keep asking to rub her clit, hehe.

Any other gals with big breast??

nokia3510
14-08-2002, 02:55 PM
Artic - interesting remarks. Do you have more areas that you like about her ?

Ah_Beng_Kia
14-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Bro Nokia:

Anytime lah...no problem.....mai pai seh......i know how you feel.....pay so much $$$$, go inside dun enjoy.....KNN man....

Good for you that you enjoyed your time with Joyce....must try her myself someday.....place is getting more crowded recently....wonder if it is the publicity here in the forum...=)

Cheerios.

Bobby8881
15-08-2002, 10:44 AM
Sorry to ask (not to attract flames I hope), but is the concept of Legends HC like Miko (with attached bathrooms type), or the Dorris type (where you have to change in locker room)?

I personally prefer the attached bathroom where you don't have to change in the locker rooms.

Sorry if you feel this is a stupid question.

nokia3510
15-08-2002, 09:11 PM
Bro Bobby, after such a long renovation, and the entrance fee of 40bucks, yes they have attached bathroom ! So, don't worry, you can relax , the rooms are quite large size too.

nikon
15-08-2002, 10:54 PM
Bro Bobby, after such a long renovation, and the entrance fee of 40bucks, yes they have attached bathroom ! So, don't worry, you can relax , the rooms are quite large size too.

Went there to today in the afternoon....thinking of getting Joyce but only available til 4pm...(cannot wait that long), so go with the rep. recommendation...at first thou it was Agnes (wat the rep said), but came Debra...DOB 1979 (quite young), ht: 168cm, meaty and believed not very shapely....KNN, press press here and press press there for less than 25 min....then the bloody golden question....(want special mia....)KNS, i was still wearing my brief, hinting to her that i'm not interested, but that's her profession...wat to do, so opt for HJ....rating: 4/10....not much experience....keep telling me that singaporean very good to cheat....siao one....overall: Won't look for her anymore. On the way out to the recep, saw 1 beauty walking pass, damn chio, short hair...and around 1.55 to 1.6 m tall...big eyes...and charismatic smile...melt man!!! Any bros here care to share who is girl is??

Happy cheonging...:D

tankengyong
19-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Heard this HC has some pretty malay girls, e.g. Tracy. Can somebody give FR? Also on Candy and Fann... some one rate them as 8, interesting.....

Originally posted by nikon

Went there to today in the afternoon....thinking of getting Joyce but only available til 4pm...(cannot wait that long), so go with the rep. recommendation...at first thou it was Agnes (wat the rep said), but came Debra...DOB 1979 (quite young), ht: 168cm, meaty and believed not very shapely....KNN, press press here and press press there for less than 25 min....then the bloody golden question....(want special mia....)KNS, i was still wearing my brief, hinting to her that i'm not interested, but that's her profession...wat to do, so opt for HJ....rating: 4/10....not much experience....keep telling me that singaporean very good to cheat....siao one....overall: Won't look for her anymore. On the way out to the recep, saw 1 beauty walking pass, damn chio, short hair...and around 1.55 to 1.6 m tall...big eyes...and charismatic smile...melt man!!! Any bros here care to share who is girl is??

Happy cheonging...:D

elephant1029
20-08-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by tankengyong
Heard this HC has some pretty malay girls, e.g. Tracy. Can somebody give FR? Also on Candy and Fann... some one rate them as 8, interesting.....

i wonder if people like this are just reading frs for fun and wanking by themselves? if you have heard that tracy is good, then go and try her and good luck to you. maybe it will be good maybe it will be lousy. you can't expect the gal the be the same with everyone.

even the same gal can be completely different if you have her twice. this happen to me with kelly. i posted an fr earlier about her saying that she was not much good - and she really is not much to look at, a bit old and haggard looking. but as it happened i had her again some time back and it was completely different. there were no others available. the moment she saw be back a second time i think she tried harder ... or maybe i was more receptive to her treatment. anyway, i had a solid slow massage and very good bm and hj. someone i thot i wouldn't bother with again is now a definite maybe on future visits.

pittbull
20-08-2002, 02:09 AM
hey elephant! long time no see your post. after i saw you the other day at legends waiting for daisy i thot a hot fr was on the way. that lady is definitely on my to do list.

anyway, just ignore that loser. i took a look at his posts and they are all silly one liners with zero info. just trying to persuade others to give him freebies.

Blowjob_lover
24-08-2002, 06:10 AM
Hi Legends lovers...

I have visited the place once and had tried Winnie...

As I went there at 3pm, I was her first customer... she really was into sex and keeps asking me to have sex with her though I asked for blowjob (same price anyway) .. She said that she always hope to have sex with the first customer as she feels shiok...(don't know why)... For those who loves sex with her, do come early...

I am thinking of trying either Joyce, Connie or Agnes the next time round... Any friends here who have tried at least 2 of them to provide some comparison... I am into slim pretty ones who can do a good massage and blow job...

thanks

nokia6110
24-08-2002, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Blowjob_lover
[B]Hi Legends lovers...

As I went there at 3pm, I was her first customer... she really was into sex and keeps asking me to have sex with her though I asked for blowjob (same price anyway) .. She said that she always hope to have sex with the first customer
wait.......... here is what i hear from gals...........
but some gals told me, if first customer no sex, then the rest of the day is dam bloody sway.Pong chi dan, carry egg go back home.(no business)
Those pros in Jb malaysia also hv this mindset, so is those KL ipoh pros in our chinatown Kong Sak Kia.

nokia6110
24-08-2002, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Blowjob_lover
[B]Hi Legends lovers...

As I went there at 3pm, I was her first customer... she really was into sex and keeps asking me to have sex with her though I asked for blowjob (same price anyway) .. She said that she always hope to have sex with the first customer as she feels shiok...(don't know why)...

i like to try those come back from 2 mth leave from malaysia .
she said dun shake too har, vagina skin is now very soft,
becos not have sex for 2 mth.
at the same time she also feel very shiok, becos not ramped for long time.

Blowjob_lover
25-08-2002, 05:39 AM
Thanks Nokia6110,

Now, I understand... so I should agree to the girl's request if I am her first customer...

noon
25-08-2002, 04:43 PM
went legends 3 yrs ago,in 1999 i guess..

my fren & i tried michelle & vicky..

michelle FR.
look:6/10
body:6.5/10
attitude:7/10
bj:cannot remember
fj:cannot remember

she's a s'porean.

vicky i dunno,my fren try her.
her look:6.5/10

are they still working there?
any recommends & FR ?

does the facilty still remain after the renovation?
rates same?

noon
25-08-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Blowjob_lover
Thanks Nokia6110,

Now, I understand... so I should agree to the girl's request if I am her first customer...

guess that bro Nokia 6110 was rite..i will start going HC earlier!
anyway i normally go HC in the early afternoon to prevent crowds or unavailable gers..
then i also had the mentality that gers will treat u nicer if u r the 1st few customers of her.
if u bonk her,u can feel that she is still "cleaner" & "fresher" compare to bonking ger in the nite..hahaha

gedangsa
25-08-2002, 11:34 PM

I called on Tuesday to look for Michelle, to my horror the recept told me that Michelle has resign.
Can't believe it, I really miss her big tits.

So I quickly called a few HC to enquire for big tits girl. Ended up having 2 choices- that is Pamala(indian) of Dickson HC, & Nicole(malay) of Pissa HC.

I ended up rushing to Pissa HC for Nicole. i'm feeling horny.... that's why the urge !
Indeed she has a huge tits, she has CFM look. Very good erotic massage, she knows how to use her both hands to hj me well, like making love feeling.
i finish her off with tits fucking, unloaded all my cum on her tits, very messy cum on her tits.
The $80 special is well spent.

Hi giggs,

Is this Nicole formerly known as Lynn ? When you tit-fuck her, the tits fully cover your dick or not ? Does Nicole strip fully naked during special ? Her tits firm or sagging ?

oaoo
26-08-2002, 01:33 AM
Ya, I usually go early, around lunch time. If not the first customer, usually first 4th-5th customers.

But sadly is that some chio bu start work after 2-3pm. Sigh.

gedangsa
27-08-2002, 10:14 PM
After some postings from some bros stating that Eileen's breast is big, I finally take the plunge and tried her. Well, confirm her tits are big, about C size. Tried BM. She tried to charge $100 but after I told her that Michelle only charge $80 when Michelle was there, she said ok loh.

Well, Eileen is quite friendly and accomodating, everything also can. The only downside is that I think her right breast has some problem, so hard like a stone as compared to the left breast. Tried to inspect her right breast further but she keeps blocking and guarding her right breast.

Any bros know why her right breast is so hard ?

pittbull
27-08-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa
After some postings from some bros stating that Eileen's breast is big, I finally take the plunge and tried her. Well, confirm her tits are big, about C size. Tried BM. She tried to charge $100 but after I told her that Michelle only charge $80 when Michelle was there, she said ok loh.

Well, Eileen is quite friendly and accomodating, everything also can. The only downside is that I think her right breast has some problem, so hard like a stone as compared to the left breast. Tried to inspect her right breast further but she keeps blocking and guarding her right breast.

Any bros know why her right breast is so hard ?

i can't help being amused and horrified with your post. i never noticed it before, but now that you mention it, the next time i see her i will probably looking out for the same thing too. oh boy! that's going to kill it for me! her tits are obviously fake so what do you expect.

i have been calling her regularly for some time and she is one of the best gals there in terms of service. massage is good and she's quite good at the special - very good attitude. the only thing that got me was that she sweats easily, though I think it bothers her more than me.

now that you bring up the uneven tits, forget about it. i'm going to have to think twice about calling her. crap.

gedangsa
28-08-2002, 12:44 AM

i can't help being amused and horrified with your post. i never noticed it before, but now that you mention it, the next time i see her i will probably looking out for the same thing too. oh boy! that's going to kill it for me! her tits are obviously fake so what do you expect.

i have been calling her regularly for some time and she is one of the best gals there in terms of service. massage is good and she's quite good at the special - very good attitude. the only thing that got me was that she sweats easily, though I think it bothers her more than me.

now that you bring up the uneven tits, forget about it. i'm going to have to think twice about calling her. crap.

you don't have to stop seeing her just because of the hard breast. Her attitude , service and massage is above average. Just find out what is the hard thing and all of us can know.

horze
04-09-2002, 03:07 PM
Hi guys,

any new girls in or anything I should note before going down tonight?

will post FR later tonight after trying winnie/joyce...

cheers.

pittbull
04-09-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by horze
Hi guys,

any new girls in or anything I should note before going down tonight?

will post FR later tonight after trying winnie/joyce...

cheers.

why don't you try "super tits" eileen? i haven't been able to bring myself to call her after the earlier mention of them being uneven. that's life.

elephant1029
05-09-2002, 12:10 AM

why don't you try "super tits" eileen? i haven't been able to bring myself to call her after the earlier mention of them being uneven. that's life.

you are really farneee. just because someone mention uneven tits you get put off. of course they are hard, they aren't real. you knew that before. anyway, suit yourself. it means i stand a better chance of getting her when i want.

in fact, i had her the other day and it was solid as usual - the experience, not her tits. well ok, her tits too. anyway, the only thing i thot was odd was her hair. i was sure it wasn't that long before. she couldn't have grown it out that fast. maybe that's just another thing that's fake about her. but as far as i am concerned she is 100% woman ... and more. no really, she's still one of my favourites.

pittbull
06-09-2002, 01:14 AM

you are really farneee. just because someone mention uneven tits you get put off. of course they are hard, they aren't real. you knew that before. anyway, suit yourself. it means i stand a better chance of getting her when i want.

in fact, i had her the other day and it was solid as usual - the experience, not her tits. well ok, her tits too. anyway, the only thing i thot was odd was her hair. i was sure it wasn't that long before. she couldn't have grown it out that fast. maybe that's just another thing that's fake about her. but as far as i am concerned she is 100% woman ... and more. no really, she's still one of my favourites.

i think you are really farnee ... 100% woman and more .... hahaha.

i've been trying out some gals to replace eileen, and i have to admit that it's tough. somehow the sexy ones with cfm looks are just lousy. i had honey on recommendation from the front desk. at first glance, she looks hot and i guess the massage was ok, but the special was really shit. opted for usual bm and hj. she's just not even trying to excite you and everything also cannot do. then complain some more that it taking too long.

then the other day, i tried debra and it was even worse. she has a very sexy face but she was downright grumpy. her massage was completely hopeless and lasted about 15 mins. being shortchanged like that really pisses me off. worse of all, she just wouldn't stop talking. just complaining and complaining about singaporeans. she has nice tits but really quite flabby. opted for bm and hj. her hj was really painful and her bm was bad because she was quite smelly. finally, i was glad to get out of there.

why aren't these sexy looking chicks any good? i don't get it. they are not just average, they are quite lousy. anyone got recommendations of sexy, cfm looks that actually give good service? if this keeps up, i'll have to just focus on the few like joyce.

tigershark1010
10-09-2002, 10:21 PM

i've been trying out some gals to replace eileen, and i have to admit that it's tough. somehow the sexy ones with cfm looks are just lousy. i had honey on recommendation from the front desk. at first glance, she looks hot and i guess the massage was ok, but the special was really shit. opted for usual bm and hj. she's just not even trying to excite you and everything also cannot do. then complain some more that it taking too long.

then the other day, i tried debra and it was even worse. she has a very sexy face but she was downright grumpy. her massage was completely hopeless and lasted about 15 mins. being shortchanged like that really pisses me off. worse of all, she just wouldn't stop talking. just complaining and complaining about singaporeans. she has nice tits but really quite flabby. opted for bm and hj. her hj was really painful and her bm was bad because she was quite smelly. finally, i was glad to get out of there.

why aren't these sexy looking chicks any good? i don't get it. they are not just average, they are quite lousy. anyone got recommendations of sexy, cfm looks that actually give good service? if this keeps up, i'll have to just focus on the few like joyce.

halo brudder pittbull, i haven't tried many gals at legends myself, but i guess some of them should be ok. not sure if they can match eileen now that you are not interested in her anymore though. as i was leaving the last time i was there i saw a really solid gal walking out. looks like a mixed asian with very straight hair. reminds me of a gal i knew at school many many years ago. have you tried her?

gedangsa
11-09-2002, 12:28 AM

Bro Pitbull,

Just trying to help, perhaps you can try Ice of Bugis. Real boobs and their big !! Service wise, she tried hard to please. She also have the CFM and sexy look. Try her and give us yr FR

pittbull
12-09-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by tigershark1010

halo brudder pittbull, i haven't tried many gals at legends myself, but i guess some of them should be ok. not sure if they can match eileen now that you are not interested in her anymore though. as i was leaving the last time i was there i saw a really solid gal walking out. looks like a mixed asian with very straight hair. reminds me of a gal i knew at school many many years ago. have you tried her?

tigershark1010, if i am not mistaken, that gal was probably agnes. at least i think so, hope i am not getting the names mixed up. anyway, i tried her once some time ago. actually i thot it was a waste of time and money. her massage is not hard enough though there was plenty of "accidental" touching you know where. but she was very quiet throughout. finally when came to "special" i discovered she has quite a solid body. but i thot she was rather mechanical and not much fun. maybe she was not having a good day. but i never bothered to call her again.

Blowjob_lover
04-10-2002, 05:36 AM
Connie or Joyce?

Any advice on which one is more value for money... Thanks

thorn
04-10-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Blowjob_lover
Connie or Joyce?

Any advice on which one is more value for money... Thanks

In terms of value for money - Connie
In terms of body - Connie
In terms of face - Joyce
In terms of friendiness, comfortability - Joyce
In terms of getting along - both about the same

Overall, this is subjective and personal preferance. I liked both of them but there are still other girls in Legend, not to mention other Hcs.

MG69
05-10-2002, 01:49 PM
pissed man.... fucking pissed

i was lookin gto go for a good enjoyment and went ot legends for the first time.

went in decided not to ask for any name so just told teh recep wan a good service one.

i went into the room i was quite impressed. the decor is very good unlike other HC.

when the gal came in i tot wah not bad she look quite ok.

then started to massage with lotion.

after the massage she pop the Q so i told her i wan BM+BJ.

this was the beginning of the fucked up service.

she start to black face says she would rather do FJ.

so i aske d her for the price.
she quoted BM+HJ $100
BM+BJ/FJ $120

so i say wah so ex then she come up with stupid reason liek this is in hotel and so on

so i say ok i take the BJ

din even bother to take off her underwear

then she start to strip and then din even bother to make my bro hard then cap and start to blow.

less than 5 min say tired ask me how ...
wah liao some more gimme more black face......

touch her breast say pain wah liao
touch here cannot touch there also cannot

sibei fucked up now toking abt it make s me dulan also

then i say ok might as well go for FJ since same price
then she wah liao dun say earlier then no need to do BJ

wat kind of service soem more a lot more ex then outside

so she started to mout me but did already soft she just wack a few time try to put in and then rock for less then 3 min say tired liao

fuck

ask me cum liao ??
of coz not lah

so change i on top
i lay on top of her she say pain coz i press her too hard
i fed up so i fuck care and i keep humping and she keep saying pain but i din care
hump till i cum
then she went to bathe

fucked up service
though the place is nice
but i dun wan to go back liao

Ratings
Looks : 6/10
Massage : 5/10
BJ : 1/10
FJ :2/10
Attitude : -100
RTF : confirmed NO

gedangsa
06-10-2002, 02:41 AM
AT LEAST LET US KOW THE NAME OF THE GIRL LA, SO WE CAN AVOID HER

Originally posted by MG69
pissed man.... fucking pissed

i was lookin gto go for a good enjoyment and went ot legends for the first time.

went in decided not to ask for any name so just told teh recep wan a good service one.

i went into the room i was quite impressed. the decor is very good unlike other HC.

when the gal came in i tot wah not bad she look quite ok.

then started to massage with lotion.

after the massage she pop the Q so i told her i wan BM+BJ.

this was the beginning of the fucked up service.

she start to black face says she would rather do FJ.

so i aske d her for the price.
she quoted BM+HJ $100
BM+BJ/FJ $120

so i say wah so ex then she come up with stupid reason liek this is in hotel and so on

so i say ok i take the BJ

din even bother to take off her underwear

then she start to strip and then din even bother to make my bro hard then cap and start to blow.

less than 5 min say tired ask me how ...
wah liao some more gimme more black face......

touch her breast say pain wah liao
touch here cannot touch there also cannot

sibei fucked up now toking abt it make s me dulan also

then i say ok might as well go for FJ since same price
then she wah liao dun say earlier then no need to do BJ

wat kind of service soem more a lot more ex then outside

so she started to mout me but did already soft she just wack a few time try to put in and then rock for less then 3 min say tired liao

fuck

ask me cum liao ??
of coz not lah

so change i on top
i lay on top of her she say pain coz i press her too hard
i fed up so i fuck care and i keep humping and she keep saying pain but i din care
hump till i cum
then she went to bathe

fucked up service
though the place is nice
but i dun wan to go back liao

Ratings
Looks : 6/10
Massage : 5/10
BJ : 1/10
FJ :2/10
Attitude : -100
RTF : confirmed NO

noppensg
06-10-2002, 07:41 AM
AT LEAST LET US KOW THE NAME OF THE GIRL LA, SO WE CAN AVOID HER

I think the header says all - Fan. Btw, you seemed to be veri unhappy as you have typed all in CAPS. Relaxed lah.

Blowjob_lover
06-10-2002, 08:30 AM
thanks thorn for your valuable comments abt joyce and connie...

I guess I will never have a chance to try connie as she is no longer with legends... I just tried joyce on friday and she is indeed great at servicing me... she just kneel down and blow for me with me sitting down...

she also allows me to rub her pussy ... really great feeling...

any other girls in legends who have a cute and pretty face with great service to recommend... I am into cute and petite girls who can service well... thanks bro...

gedangsa
07-10-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by noppensg

I think the header says all - Fan. Btw, you seemed to be veri unhappy as you have typed all in CAPS. Relaxed lah.

No lah not angry, only lazy to press extra button. Now I make sure it's not all Capitals. Sorry, I did not notice that the header reveals the girl's name

pittbull
07-10-2002, 02:04 AM
Sorry that some of you have had bad luck at this place. From my own experience, the gals who give decent all round service are really a very small minority. That goes for any other massage places too. So, my strategy has always been to pick a few that i know are good and just stay with them. In some ways, they also provide better service when you are a regular.

There is a thrill of finding a new one. But as with the case of Fan (never tried before) mentioned earlier it can be such a bad experience that you would have been better off not bothering.

But don't give up. Apart from Joyce (who is good) another gal who has never failed to disappoint me is Winnie. Her massage is not that good, but on the other stuff she just gets better and better each time.

jumpaman
08-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Tracie is gone. Anybody know where she has moved to?

pittbull
27-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Brudders, does anyone here know what has happened to Eileen? I hadn't called for her for a long time, but felt like trying her again lately. Tried a few times and each time not working. Has she quit?

Getting tired of the usual gals. Only a few of them give good service, and Eileen was one of them.

elephant1029
27-10-2002, 11:19 PM
Brudders, does anyone here know what has happened to Eileen? I hadn't called for her for a long time, but felt like trying her again lately. Tried a few times and each time not working. Has she quit?

Getting tired of the usual gals. Only a few of them give good service, and Eileen was one of them.

pittbull, long time no see or even chat. you have been complaining about lack of decent ladies at this place. i agree it is always difficult to find a gem, but there are about 17-18 of them there and some are actually quite good. maybe you should widen your circle a bit.

i will give you a couple of hints. if you liked eileen's tits, then try daisy. they are as big and they are real too. but i warn you, her massage is not great. it's not that she doesn't try, she just can't. that's actually why i hardly ever call her. but if you want to be treated like a king, she's definitely one to try.

a real gem at that place is sammi. again, if you like the voluptous type with full breasts, this one is worth trying - i don't impress easily, but my heart nearly stopped the first time she serviced me. she has milky smooth skin and a constant smile on her face when she's with you. plus her massage is not that bad either. but because she's so good, she's always fully booked.

don't give up. gimme a call, and we can go down there again. i haven't had much time recently because of work. but i'm more free now.

gedangsa
27-10-2002, 11:29 PM

pittbull, long time no see or even chat. you have been complaining about lack of decent ladies at this place. i agree it is always difficult to find a gem, but there are about 17-18 of them there and some are actually quite good. maybe you should widen your circle a bit.

i will give you a couple of hints. if you liked eileen's tits, then try daisy. they are as big and they are real too. but i warn you, her massage is not great. it's not that she doesn't try, she just can't. that's actually why i hardly ever call her. but if you want to be treated like a king, she's definitely one to try.

a real gem at that place is sammi. again, if you like the voluptous type with full breasts, this one is worth trying - i don't impress easily, but my heart nearly stopped the first time she serviced me. she has milky smooth skin and a constant smile on her face when she's with you. plus her massage is not that bad either. but because she's so good, she's always fully booked.

don't give up. gimme a call, and we can go down there again. i haven't had much time recently because of work. but i'm more free now.

Between Daisy & Sammi, whoose breast is bigger and firmer ? What size are they ?

carlovers
28-10-2002, 12:11 PM
Anyone bros know where has Lydia of Legend gone to? Last I heard that she is with Tropical but heard that she has left Tropical as well.

elephant1029
28-10-2002, 11:30 PM

Between Daisy & Sammi, whoose breast is bigger and firmer ? What size are they ?

This is one of those questions that is difficult to answer. A lot of the experience is tied up with how they behave. I would suggest that you just try both and find out for yourself which one you prefer.

pittbull
01-11-2002, 01:19 AM

Between Daisy & Sammi, whoose breast is bigger and firmer ? What size are they ? :rolleyes:

pittbull
01-11-2002, 01:23 AM

elephant1029, you are the master. i managed to get daisy on the second try and she was the best. i have to say that i was doubtful when i first saw her. she looks quite normal. but the moment she started to talk to me i knew we were going to have a lot of fun. it is amazing how she can be demure while massaging but turn real slutty later. it was just what i needed to pick me up after bad day.

gedangsa
07-11-2002, 01:00 AM

elephant1029, you are the master. i managed to get daisy on the second try and she was the best. i have to say that i was doubtful when i first saw her. she looks quite normal. but the moment she started to talk to me i knew we were going to have a lot of fun. it is amazing how she can be demure while massaging but turn real slutty later. it was just what i needed to pick me up after bad day.

Dun mind, what is Daisy cup Size ?

girllover
12-11-2002, 04:50 AM
My little 2 cents worth FR:

Name: Joyce
Appearance: not stunning, considered pretty
Body Size: Slim (a little too slim for me but for other bros who love slim girls, her body size is good)
Skin colour: ok fair
Skin complexion: ok smooth
Boobs: errr, a little too small for me
Tits: quite big
Moans: errr, can don't moan if really not aroused, I will not be offended
BBBJ: She did not do
AR: She did not do
Fingering: She does not like
Frenching: She does not like
Price: standard
Attitude: Very good, can chat very well, very friendly (I find lacking the bf/gf feeling, sorry, asking too much)

Maybe I have been pampered by too many HC girls that can flirt very well and did abundance of things, I find Joyce not that exciting, even considered her a bit green to me. However, she is a nice girl and like lots of bros have mentioned, she is trying her best to please her customer. I believe she is an ang pai in Legends and I also believe that this Joyce got her many bookings based not only on her looks alone.

By the way, does any bros know whether all the girls in Legends do the same suite of things, no AR, no BBBJ, no fingering and no frenching?

gedangsa
13-11-2002, 12:01 AM
I tried Serenre the other nite. Her rate for bm + hj is $100.

But I did the same thing with Michelle (when she was still there), Eileen & Winnie. All 3 of them charge only $80.

So, any bros advise whether I kena slaughter or Seren's rate is actually higher than the other 3 mentioned

What is the rate in Legend actually ? I am a bit confused now !

Tks

girllover
13-11-2002, 01:50 AM
Bro gedangsa, I paid $120 for FJ with Joyce which means BJ+BM is $100 and HJ+BM is $80. Unless I am wrong, thats how most of the HC count down the price. I don't know whether this is one of those HC that have girls with different price compared to some of those where all girls have the same rate but Joyce is an ang pai there, even if there is any price difference between girls, she should be one of those with the higher price. Any bros who is more familiar with this HC can please enlightened us further? Thank you in advance.

grue76
13-11-2002, 06:32 AM
Yes bro, you are right, on the whole, ang pais like joyce charge more than the others. Regs also get charged less. Or you could try being nice to her! Overall, I personally find the svc SOP but as others have commented, she is friendly and puts you at ease.

To put hings in perspective, the equivalent in a Soho walk-up is 60 pounds for FJ...and these girls are usually bad-tempered and damn fierce (from E.europe). Make mine ASian every time!

Enjoy yourselves in Singapore!

carlovers
13-11-2002, 12:54 PM
Went to Legend yesterday, look for Lydia but was told that she has resigned. Any bros know her whereabout?

elephant1029
13-11-2002, 11:39 PM
i think the standard at this place has really fallen a lot. a lot of the better girls have either dropped in standard or left or come in only sporadically. the cleanliness of the place is also going downhill. i would suggest you brudders avoid the place until the new year when a more of the gals come back from their leave.

gedangsa
14-11-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by girllover
Bro gedangsa, I paid $120 for FJ with Joyce which means BJ+BM is $100 and HJ+BM is $80. Unless I am wrong, thats how most of the HC count down the price. I don't know whether this is one of those HC that have girls with different price compared to some of those where all girls have the same rate but Joyce is an ang pai there, even if there is any price difference between girls, she should be one of those with the higher price. Any bros who is more familiar with this HC can please enlightened us further? Thank you in advance.

Tks for your input. Looks like I kena cut throat by Serene liau !!! , charge me $100 for BM+HJ instead of $80.

What about other bros that has tried Serene with BM+HJ, you guys pay 100 or 80 ?

grue76
14-11-2002, 05:28 AM
i think the standard at this place has really fallen a lot. a lot of the better girls have either dropped in standard or left or come in only sporadically. the cleanliness of the place is also going downhill. i would suggest you brudders avoid the place until the new year when a more of the gals come back from their leave.

Darn it, going to be home in dec and was hoping to visit the place....looks like new place must be found!

miragemaster
15-11-2002, 04:14 AM
Used to be a regular there until recent time. Main grosses being: deterioration of facilities despite recent facelift eg. water leakages on floor, matteress that had seen better time, dirty towels,etc. and falling standard of the girls eg. some of the better staffs such as MIchelle, Coco, Enuice, Chanel, etc. had left leaving only some "dead" woods and recent recruits such as Agnes, Fann, Serene, etc. only so-so. I will avoid this place and cheong other HC with more exciting prospect.

elephant1029
15-11-2002, 12:45 PM
I think the basic problem is they are really short of staff. That's why things are falling apart. The girls that are currently working regularly are also quite useless. A lot of them already had poor reputations and people were avoiding them before. But these days there is no choice. I took a business contact of mine there the other night and there was only one gal available - Pat. I tried to put him off the idea but he insisted on going in. I just waited in the tv room. When he came out he was completely pissed off with her. Said everything also she won't do, even after agreeing to everything ... also keep asking for more money. in other words, the usual service from pat. so, i'm irritated too because it hasn't helped my business with him.

9600jttd
17-11-2002, 02:55 AM
bros, must agree with you that legend standard come down a lot after many the old girls shift out. but still got a few good ones la, like Sami and Joyce still there. kekeke

pittbull
17-11-2002, 01:07 PM
There might be one or two good ones, but i'm told that they aren't there regularly. anyway, when they are there you can't get them. even if there are only one or two customers, they will be booked already. i have been trying to call some of the better ones but always very difficult. it's just a waste of money with some of the others.

gedangsa
17-11-2002, 11:07 PM
There might be one or two good ones, but i'm told that they aren't there regularly. anyway, when they are there you can't get them. even if there are only one or two customers, they will be booked already. i have been trying to call some of the better ones but always very difficult. it's just a waste of money with some of the others.

What are the names of the better ones that work part-time ? Perhaps, we can also compete with you in getting her servises . Ha Ha Ha

seow17
28-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Went down to Legend yesterday....ask for Joyce...
I must said that she is fairly decent looking...fair and smooth skin...massage wise was good as well.....................perform a SEXy massage for me....but nothing to shout about......until the MAGIC Question is out.......opt for Full .....as I must said her service was Good.......which she allows frenching.......different position.......mostly importantly she enjoys very much the session......with me.......
Look: 7/5
Figure: Tall, Slim but small boobs

I will go back to her bcos of her service...

Chrs

nokia3510
29-11-2002, 12:10 AM
Well bro Seow 17 - at least you are one of those more appreciative ones who do appreciate Joyce for what she is - her service makes it worthwhile eh. Good to hear........

axedia
29-11-2002, 09:04 AM
Recently tried a gal named Sami or Sammi.What ever! she ok looking and service not bad. about 25min of massage and big "Q" pop up with her finger exploring all over area of my body. opt for a full package. not bad with frenching,fingering and soft sexy deep tone moans.what can i ask for more??

after the session she gives me a kiss and i told her will return to look for her again.

gedangsa
30-11-2002, 12:44 AM
Yup, I agree Sammi is damn tok-kong. Young, pretty, smooth skin, fuckable....what more do you want ?

nokia3510
30-11-2002, 02:52 PM
Wow - Sammi seems to be well received and proposed many times by the bros. So - Sammi - here i come !

gedangsa
30-11-2002, 05:21 PM
Wow - Sammi seems to be well received and proposed many times by the bros. So - Sammi - here i come !

Yeah, I rate her under the "die die must fuck" category.

Her rating is 5 Chee Bais.

nokia3510
02-12-2002, 11:26 AM
Bro Gedangsa - is 5 CBs the highest rating from you ever ? is the scale any higher ie. can anyone else achieve higher rating than 5?

gedangsa
02-12-2002, 10:23 PM
Bro Gedangsa - is 5 CBs the highest rating from you ever ? is the scale any higher ie. can anyone else achieve higher rating than 5?

It's like a 5 star hotel, doesn't mean it is the best hotel as theere are so many 5 star hotels around. But it shows that it is among the best/good ones

axedia
03-12-2002, 08:44 AM
Bro gedangsa!! hahaha!!! 5CB really funny. maybe we can start this kind of rating. any1 can recommend gals other than sammi?

i like gals tall and slender.services must be good of cos!:)

gedangsa
06-12-2002, 12:42 AM
Any bros know why Daisy on leave for so long ?

Recep always said not back yet. Is it becos she left oredi ?

bohemian
08-12-2002, 11:30 AM
i juz learnt fm Joyce dat she kena bullied by a customer yesterday who paid her only $50 for a FJ. she felt so bad afterwards dat she cried in the hc toilet...:(

i dun tink any bros in dis forum wld stoop so low as to take adv of these gals who trusted u by not insisting paym b4 service, but if there're any, pls lah, got no $ dun come out & cheong, stay @home & play wif ur own didi till it breaks. :mad:

saw in some other threads similar instances in other hc - sign of the times? i hope not. we're men afterall, let's honour our deal.

noppensg
08-12-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by bohemian
i juz learnt fm Joyce dat she kena bullied by a customer yesterday who paid her only $50 for a FJ. she felt so bad afterwards dat she cried in the hc toilet...:(

i dun tink any bros in dis forum wld stoop so low as to take adv of these gals who trusted u by not insisting paym b4 service, but if there're any, pls lah, got no $ dun come out & cheong, stay @home & play wif ur own didi till it breaks. :mad:

saw in some other threads similar instances in other hc - sign of the times? i hope not. we're men afterall, let's honour our deal.

aiya, sad to hear that. But there are instances where the customer actually "run" away without paying. I look down on these "free-riders".

maskzorro99
08-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
aiya, sad to hear that. But there are instances where the customer actually "run" away without paying. I look down on these "free-riders".

Yeah, is very sad to hear that !!!

treehouse
08-12-2002, 01:51 PM
I have been to LHC 1 month ago and try Fann. She is tall, slim and nice big boods. I have opt for a FJ. She is those get who get down to business right away.

She dont do frenching and Fingers. Her skill is below average.

I thought of trying another gal but do not who should i try. Please advise.

scorpion67
09-12-2002, 10:57 PM
Went to Legend after shopping and was recommended this girl Kelly.....when she walked in....I was surprised. She actually looked quite chio. I think she is about late 20s and has a pretty face. Anyway she started with oil massage on my back. Quite good back massage. Then she worked on my thighs and legs, which I enjoyed, especially when she reached underneath to massage near my balls. After about 30mins, she popped the "special" question. Went for BM. I was still on still lying with back facing up. She started with soft and sexy massage around my buttocks, ass and balls....very shiok....I wanted for it to last longer..but KNN....she mobile rings. She stood up to answer her call and came back quickly...and she removed her top and bra. Nice pair of boobs...I think is it about 34B...obviously I turned around to have a better look and position to massage her boobs. She then did her BM on me starting from top to bottom...nothing special but get to caress her. Then I decided to move up her long skirt....she helped by unhooking it to make easy access....my hands were busy massaging her boobs and fingering her....she got small patch of cunt hair....can imagine quite sexy. Her cunt was quite wet....she continue to massage my brother and around my balls and ass....quite shiok....I grabbed her even harder and fingered her faster.....the rest is history. When I finished, she told me to wipe my hands on the towel and not on her skirt or hair....she don't like it. I said sure...you were quite wet.

Face: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B, nice and soft with proportionate nipples
BJ: sigh.....don't do that....may I ask the next time
HJ: nice and very soft and sexy...gets you turned on and wanting more.
FJ: none....did not ask maybe she will do it for regular
Massage: good back rub
Attitude: not very chatty but quite accommodating for BM

I would return and this will ask for more.

Cheers.

gedangsa
13-12-2002, 11:54 PM
So, I finally tried Daisy. Thanks to those bros that recommended her becos her boobs are really, really, really verry very good. Quite huge and firm man, how to tahan, I played with the pair of breast cukup-cukup before I tit-fuck her and come. What an experience.

She speaks OK Engilish, considered very good for HC girls. She's friendly and virtually allows everything.

Having said that, she won't be suitable for bros who dislike thigh which is on the plump side, in fact she's a bit (a bit ONLY) plump side. Her face also so-so only, not ugly also not pretty.

Those bros who specialize in breast size, this Daisy is a "must try", solid breast. At least a firm good quality 36C

treehouse
14-12-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by scorpion67
Went to Legend after shopping and was recommended this girl Kelly.....when she walked in....I was surprised. She actually looked quite chio. I think she is about late 20s and has a pretty face. Anyway she started with oil massage on my back. Quite good back massage. Then she worked on my thighs and legs, which I enjoyed, especially when she reached underneath to massage near my balls. After about 30mins, she popped the "special" question. Went for BM. I was still on still lying with back facing up. She started with soft and sexy massage around my buttocks, ass and balls....very shiok....I wanted for it to last longer..but KNN....she mobile rings. She stood up to answer her call and came back quickly...and she removed her top and bra. Nice pair of boobs...I think is it about 34B...obviously I turned around to have a better look and position to massage her boobs. She then did her BM on me starting from top to bottom...nothing special but get to caress her. Then I decided to move up her long skirt....she helped by unhooking it to make easy access....my hands were busy massaging her boobs and fingering her....she got small patch of cunt hair....can imagine quite sexy. Her cunt was quite wet....she continue to massage my brother and around my balls and ass....quite shiok....I grabbed her even harder and fingered her faster.....the rest is history. When I finished, she told me to wipe my hands on the towel and not on her skirt or hair....she don't like it. I said sure...you were quite wet.

Face: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B, nice and soft with proportionate nipples
BJ: sigh.....don't do that....may I ask the next time
HJ: nice and very soft and sexy...gets you turned on and wanting more.
FJ: none....did not ask maybe she will do it for regular
Massage: good back rub
Attitude: not very chatty but quite accommodating for BM

I would return and this will ask for more.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info on Kelly. I think I would try her the next time. By the way, have you try Jocye? Do you know whether is she still there.

Have you try 2 gals in this HC. I thought of booking 2 gals in one session, but do not know whether is it good. Any comment.

girllover
14-12-2002, 03:14 PM
The usual boring stuff:

Damn, another blood sucking parasite and scum of this earth is running loose predating on helpless woman, helpless old people and helpless children. This kind of scum does not even deserve to live, he is probably one of those people who abuses his defenseless wife or children to give him free money, if he is married, or abuses his defenseless old parents for free money, or going around stealing from defenseless people. I wish there is some way where HC can identify these people and bar them from entering any HC forever. Poor Joyce, such a lovely girl, already lost her dignity, her body and her self, being ordered around by cheongsters, being played by cheongsters, being complained by cheongsters, being emotionally abused by cheongsters, this she can take, an HC girl has to be strong, for money, she can take everything, for the money, money is her moral support, her northern star to guide her through days of torture and disgrace day by day, all for the money. She is one that is willing to work hard, to please, to lower herself to nothingness to make sure, in her best ability, that her customer is having the best time. (An HC girl once told me all that is left for her to think about or to be happy thinking about is the money. She think about money when she sleeps, when she eats, when she shits and when she is bonked by men). Now this shameless scum not only treats her like dirt after being treated like a king by Joyce, he also takes away her only emotional support, her corner stone, part of her life line, as well, now she has to pick up her shattered being and mend it piece by piece while going through hell day by day defenselessly, poor Joyce. Its a shame to have this kind of 'thing' as the same species as me.

bohemian
15-12-2002, 10:49 AM
omg bro' girllover, didn't expect such a strong response from you...!

but i m glad there's a bro who sees eye-2-eye wif me on condemning the despicable acts of such ball-less creatures. :mad:

we both hv a soft spot 4 the gals, yah? :p

==============================================
Originally posted by girllover
The usual boring stuff:

Damn, another blood sucking parasite and scum of this earth is running loose predating on helpless woman, helpless old people and helpless children. This kind of scum does not even deserve to live, he is probably one of those people who abuses his defenseless wife or children to give him free money, if he is married, or abuses his defenseless old parents for free money, or going around stealing from defenseless people. I wish there is some way where HC can identify these people and bar them from entering any HC forever. Poor Joyce, such a lovely girl, already lost her dignity, her body and her self, being ordered around by cheongsters, being played by cheongsters, being complained by cheongsters, being emotionally abused by cheongsters, this she can take, an HC girl has to be strong, for money, she can take everything, for the money, money is her moral support, her northern star to guide her through days of torture and disgrace day by day, all for the money. She is one that is willing to work hard, to please, to lower herself to nothingness to make sure, in her best ability, that her customer is having the best time. (An HC girl once told me all that is left for her to think about or to be happy thinking about is the money. She think about money when she sleeps, when she eats, when she shits and when she is bonked by men). Now this shameless scum not only treats her like dirt after being treated like a king by Joyce, he also takes away her only emotional support, her corner stone, part of her life line, as well, now she has to pick up her shattered being and mend it piece by piece while going through hell day by day defenselessly, poor Joyce. Its a shame to have this kind of 'thing' as the same species as me.

girllover
15-12-2002, 01:51 PM
Bro Bohemian, I admire girls who are willing to work hard and make sacrifice for what they want. I have seen too many girls who think that just because they are girls, all the guys should be throwing money at them for no particular reason, if not, then the guy is no gentleman or selfish. A lot of HC girls are making big sacrifice with their body and some of them like Joyce are working hard to try to make sure she is doing a good job. Considering the kind of environment they are in, its really a tough life for them. The least we can do after we use them is to reward them with what they deserve, not to make their hectic life more unbearable.

we both hv a soft spot 4 the gals, yah? :p

bohemian
16-12-2002, 09:24 AM
bro, i cannot agree more.
juz broke my heart 2 hear Joyce cry - she's my fav.

================================
Originally posted by assripper
The renovations there is not a problem la....i mean if you are not into the gym and sauna...business is still open as usual...go after 7 for better girls cos those that work in the morning shift are mostly ugly girls...try sammi...a bit ah lian looking ...but nice figure :)

I will be checking out some new stock the recept told me tonite,...and provide more info...maybe pop by to IBIZA after that with some friends to see if can get to meet any ONS

scorpion67
16-12-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by treehouse
Thanks for the info on Kelly. I think I would try her the next time. By the way, have you try Jocye? Do you know whether is she still there.

Have you try 2 gals in this HC. I thought of booking 2 gals in one session, but do not know whether is it good. Any comment.

Thanks for the recommendation. Have not tried 2 girls in one session. Maybe other bros out there who have tried it can comment.

giggs310010
17-12-2002, 12:30 AM
So, I finally tried Daisy. Thanks to those bros that recommended her becos her boobs are really, really, really verry very good. Quite huge and firm man, how to tahan, I played with the pair of breast cukup-cukup before I tit-fuck her and come. What an experience.

She speaks OK Engilish, considered very good for HC girls. She's friendly and virtually allows everything.

Having said that, she won't be suitable for bros who dislike thigh which is on the plump side, in fact she's a bit (a bit ONLY) plump side. Her face also so-so only, not ugly also not pretty.

Those bros who specialize in breast size, this Daisy is a "must try", solid breast. At least a firm good quality 36C

dear gedangsa, nice to hear that you enjoyed Daisy.
Anyway baby from tanglin HC is an equivalant tryout. baby is even wetter & hornier than Daisy........ enjoy !!

gedangsa
17-12-2002, 12:50 AM
dear gedangsa, nice to hear that you enjoyed Daisy.
Anyway baby from tanglin HC is an equivalant tryout. baby is even wetter & hornier than Daisy........ enjoy !!

Hi Ryan Giggs,

Is Baby's breast as BIG and as FIRM as Daisy's ?

Tks

grue76
17-12-2002, 03:05 AM
Hi bros just a short fr.

Overall, nice girl, good massage, sop service.

figure not dissimlar to joyce.

Massage - 8
Bj - 8
fj - 7
Bod - 8 (slim) but not for bb lovers

Thanks to all the other bros for their great FRs.

Ah_Beng_Kia
17-12-2002, 02:43 PM
Another simple FR:

Joyce fully booked the other day I went down. Allocated Angel when asked for a young girl. Now, I think the recept at Legends is OK, at least I do not get lau gohs when I ask for young girl.

Looks: 8 (22 yrs, young, cute round face, long hair)
Body: 8 (Slim, long legs, proportionate boobs but not big)
Massage: 6 (Soft, uses oil, below standard for me)
BM and HJ : 8 (Her soft touches and good looks allow my little brother to respond pretty quickly, had that BF/GF feeling)

will probably opt for FJ next time....In summary, a nice girl who gave a nice overall feeling.

treehouse
18-12-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Ah_Beng_Kia
Another simple FR:

Joyce fully booked the other day I went down. Allocated Angel when asked for a young girl. Now, I think the recept at Legends is OK, at least I do not get lau gohs when I ask for young girl.

Looks: 8 (22 yrs, young, cute round face, long hair)
Body: 8 (Slim, long legs, proportionate boobs but not big)
Massage: 6 (Soft, uses oil, below standard for me)
BM and HJ : 8 (Her soft touches and good looks allow my little brother to respond pretty quickly, had that BF/GF feeling)

will probably opt for FJ next time....In summary, a nice girl who gave a nice overall feeling.

Thanks Bro, sound like fun. I would especially like that BF/GF feeling. BTW can she frenching and figuring?

bohemian
22-12-2002, 12:47 PM
bro treehouse,
between Joyce & Angle, who do u tink is prettier? hprovides better services? thanks.

Originally posted by treehouse
Thanks Bro, sound like fun. I would especially like that BF/GF feeling. BTW can she frenching and figuring?

Heeman77
27-12-2002, 12:39 AM
A short FR on Sammi,

Ht: 1.6m
Wt: 45kg
Look: 7
Body: 6.5
Boobs: 6.5
HJ: 5
BM: 4
Att: 7
Massage: 3

HJ with clothes: $50
BJ with BM/BJ: $100
FJ: $120 TO $150
RF: NO !!!

Basically, she is a nice ger. A good conversationist.
Her BM and FJ service is way off the "market" rate. So did not engage her service. Just try her hj. A waste of $$. Her massage sucks big time. For bros who had not tried her before, would advise to pay according to market rate, she mentioned that bros always pay her rather high for the BM and FJ (see above).

Just my 2 cents worth.

grue76
27-12-2002, 11:28 AM
Oh is she back? was told she on leave. btw, saw cynthia again and she was a lot more enthusiastic second time round. Looked pleased to see me etc...maybe the regular effect?

nokia3510
27-12-2002, 01:41 PM
Well - yup, she does charge above market rate - although she is pretty and eager to please, its not like there is THAT much of a difference. I do like her demeanour though and especially since she is always trying to make me feel comfortable. For those bros who like a cute face and submissive sort of girl - Sammi is it.

Heeman77
28-12-2002, 11:36 PM
"$120 for FJ is the std rate, hence, dunno y some bros here say that it's too ex.... "

Ya, just that I personally found that Sammi does not worth the $120 rating. She has got a nice pleasant looking face with an average body. I agreed her attitute is pleasing. Other than that just an above average rating overall. Just my opinion that bros to stick to the market for the average bros here. Unless of cos, $$ is not a prob. I think we the consumer should be the one controlling the standard rate rather than be led by the nose. Otherwise, with the excuse of bad eco, the gers may increase to $150 and escalate skywards.

Nice to know that you enjoy.
just my 2 cents worth, no flaming...

treehouse
29-12-2002, 10:53 PM
Well - yup, she does charge above market rate - although she is pretty and eager to please, its not like there is THAT much of a difference. I do like her demeanour though and especially since she is always trying to make me feel comfortable. For those bros who like a cute face and submissive sort of girl - Sammi is it.

Hi Bro,

Can she do frenching and fingering?

Thanks

nokia3510
30-12-2002, 12:04 PM
Bro - treehouse, she definitely can ! Its really up to you and what you are expecting. As other bros have confirmed - she is out to please and be your submissive girl ! Have fun. Do NOT forget to post your report.

nokia3510
03-01-2003, 11:21 PM
Bro AhBengKia, does Angel charge above market rate as well ? Or how much did the BM cost you ?

akaza24
04-01-2003, 12:26 AM
bro treehouse,
between Joyce & Angle, who do u tink is prettier? hprovides better services? thanks.

Tried Joyce today, and had a good session wif her. Overall should say she has a pleasant look n friendly attitude; trying to please. Massage is good, provide sexy massage to make mi didi hard b4 popping the golden question.
Requested for BM+HJ. Ask me whether "shiok" a not while she stroking slowly.
Definitely worth RTF!
Next target: Sammi or Angel

tt39
01-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Any body know where the malay gal Hazel went ? She is not longer working at Legend

izsim
04-02-2003, 02:33 PM
bro akaza24,

how much did you pay for BM+BJ with Joyce?

akaza24
04-02-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by izsim
bro akaza24,

how much did you pay for BM+BJ with Joyce?

First timer -- $100

MikeElliot
05-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by akaza24
First timer -- $100

Did she do FJ? Wat the price if she does?

akaza24
05-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by MikeElliot
Did she do FJ? Wat the price if she does?

She does FJ also, should be $120 but can bargain if u r her regular.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
08-02-2003, 07:38 PM
hi bros here,anyone can teach me how to get to this wonderful place cos i check the listings & i only knw its at ANA Hotel.Any ideas how i can get there by MRT or something except cab?Thks for any help given.Will gv my FL once i try 2molo.Any bros keen to join me r most welcome. :D

cheongkid
08-02-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
hi bros here,anyone can teach me how to get to this wonderful place cos i check the listings & i only knw its at ANA Hotel.Any ideas how i can get there by MRT or something except cab?Thks for any help given.Will gv my FL once i try 2molo.Any bros keen to join me r most welcome. :D
The nearest mrt is orchard. exit to scotts isetan and walk towards the direction of orchard towers. continue ahead until you see st martin's dr on your right and up the slope. opp ana hotel is tanglin police station. by the time you reach there, your legs must be aching liao, just nice for relaxing at the hc.

You can check the yellow pages website for further info.

http://www.syp.com.sg/

chukeliang
08-02-2003, 08:22 PM
can teach me how u get that pumpiong action picture??

akaza24
08-02-2003, 11:07 PM

Its directly opposite Tanglin Mall but most probably u cant see the hotel from there. Opposite Tanglin Mall is a small road leading up near the traffic light junction, jus walk into the small road and u can find it liao.

_jaDeD_
09-02-2003, 02:49 AM

Where Ridleys was formerly

soccernet
09-02-2003, 04:30 AM
yo ! don't mean to ...but ONCE AGAIN.. all locational and contact details ARE AT www.listings.com.sg.. KTV also have.. walau...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-02-2003, 05:02 PM
thanks bro akaze24 for the info. :D

nikon
11-02-2003, 12:59 AM
Yo....good evening everyone....was too stressed up recently due to several factors so decided to pay Legend a visit after laying off too long ..... Actually, i'm long to have Sammi's massage for me as brothers in this forum was saying she's not that bad....

Reached there (Sunday)....it was kinda rush as the recep said she only available during that time...so LL, have to chiong all the way. Enter the room and went straight into the shower....one bad thing about centralised aircon system is that it can be pretty cold especially raining days....anyway, Sammi pop up pretty fast and boy....she's quite a gem. Petite and sweet, think she has quite a blosom...about 34C from the red dress she's wearing.

Massage was pretty good, not really hard but fine for me. After 20 minutes or so, she engaged into sexy massage....I think the term "sexy massage" varies ppl from ppl....Question: Does sexy massage turn your di~di on??? Mine seems not really that responsive....anyway, i offered to turn my body over and hinted to her that sexy doesn't interest me. So we went all the way....BJ still has room for improvement, however, FJ is pretty cool....guess the tempo is just right and the audio is pretty good with lotsa quality....overall, i think will return again if times permits me....ok that' s all folks...

BTW, can anyone out there PM me Sammi HP no to me, was inside the washing m/c... :(

-Nikon

Bobby8881
11-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Hi

Hope this will not attract flames - but after reading about Sammi etc, am quite interested to try this place.

Can regulars here tell me who are those who speak English, cos my Mandarin is like f**k? Sammi? Joyce?

Thanks

akaza24
11-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by nikon
Massage was pretty good, not really hard but fine for me. After 20 minutes or so, she engaged into sexy massage....I think the term "sexy massage" varies ppl from ppl....Question: Does sexy massage turn your di~di on??? Mine seems not really that responsive....anyway, i offered to turn my body over and hinted to her that sexy doesn't interest me. So we went all the way....BJ still has room for improvement, however, FJ is pretty cool....guess the tempo is just right and the audio is pretty good with lotsa quality....overall, i think will return again if times permits me....ok that' s all folks...

-Nikon [/B]

She also friendly and chatty also, with a very sweet voice. She is currently mi fav in Legend :)

nikon
16-02-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by akaza24
She also friendly and chatty also, with a very sweet voice. She is currently mi fav in Legend :)

Oh yes....no doubts about it....What's your normal visit frequency for Legend? Me normally once a month....

-nikon

goodday
17-02-2003, 12:56 PM
This is my first FR of my first HC visit:

Went for my first HC visit last week at Legends - arrived at about 3 pm on a weekday so it was rather quiet - which is good cause I like it discreet.

For those who are interested: The room has an attached bath (shower gel provided) and the wall adjacent to the long side of the bed is completely covered by a mirror - so you can watch your gal massage you. =) The bed is simply a mattress on the floor (with pillow).

I asked for a young Chinese gal and was sent Serene - she's a sweet 22 year-old from Malaysia, friendly and girlish (5 months into this line). Her massage is on the soft side, and is done with the towel covering your body. Before popping the "special questions" she will brush your body lightly with her fingers a few times - which for me is really not sensuous enough.

Entrance is $40 for 40 min. Her rates are rather steep I feel:
BM + HJ: $100
BM + BJ: $120
FJ: $150

Opted for the BM + HJ, which she performs completely underessed.

FR:
Face - 7/10 (Sweet)
Body - 7/10 (Nice smooth skin, slightly on the plump side)
Massage - 6/10 (I prefer the harder sort)
BM + HJ - 6/10 (Probably because she's inexperienced)

Try Serene if you would like a gentle massage by a sweet, Chinese-speaking girl. =)

weasel24
17-02-2003, 09:24 PM
i am a regular of legends
below is my views on the gals there

joyce: average looking but service is gd
rating upon ten
face 6.5
body 6.5
service8

sammi : 1 of the ang pai there
face 6.5
body 6.5
service 8
(the sweet looking type,gd sound effect )

agnes : the student type doesnt like to tok much
face 7
body 6
service 6.5
i like her cos onli i like the face

samantha
face 6.7
body 7.5
service 6

talk wth model body
singaporean

Baytahan
18-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Samantha & Agnes which is gd in BJ?

goodday
04-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Went to Legends this afternoon. They seemed very busy cause Joyce, Agnes and Samantha (who are highly recommended in this forum) were all "busy". Settled for Fann who the receptionist suggested.

This time, the room that I got did not have a mirrored wall. =(

Fann is a young Chinese girl from Malaysia, who looks in her early twenties to me. She's tall, slim, leggy and has long hair. Her massage is on the soft side, and is done with the towel covering your body. (Is this an SOP at Legends?)

Her rates are:
Full: $120 ~ $150 (depends if you negotiate)

She undresses fully for the specials. =)

FR:
Face - 6/10 (Looks sweet when she ties up her hair)
Body - 6/10 (Slim and leggy, but not much figure. Approx B-cup)
Service - 6/10

elephant1029
05-03-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by goodday
Went to Legends this afternoon. They seemed very busy cause Joyce, Agnes and Samantha (who are highly recommended in this forum) were all "busy". Settled for Fann who the receptionist suggested.

This time, the room that I got did not have a mirrored wall. =(

Fann is a young Chinese girl from Malaysia, who looks in her early twenties to me. She's tall, slim, leggy and has long hair. Her massage is on the soft side, and is done with the towel covering your body. (Is this an SOP at Legends?)

Her rates are:
Full: $120 ~ $150 (depends if you negotiate)

She undresses fully for the specials. =)

FR:
Face - 6/10 (Looks sweet when she ties up her hair)
Body - 6/10 (Slim and leggy, but not much figure. Approx B-cup)
Service - 6/10

On the place being busy - it is. Actually, it is getting out of hand. The ladies are great, but the management could be improved. I was there the other day for my usual session with Eileen (can't get enough of her) and was irritated when the reception basically hurried her out immediately, even before i was ready to go. That is why I've been going there less often than before. Sometimes it is not worth the aggravation.

letmein
06-03-2003, 12:34 AM
Forget abt Agnes..
Massage like pressing tofu..
den quiet like corpse...
bad experince w/ her...

Fann.. wah lau.. BAD attitude!!!
$$ minded gal.. will "force" u into BM.. if u ask for HJ.. her face is as black as tar!!

The only one high recommended is Joyce.. best of the best in Legend...

_jaDeD_
06-03-2003, 05:57 AM
yeah.. joyce was actually one of the few gals that caused me sleepless nights thinking of her....with her attitude, she will definitely be a legend (pun unintended) @ legends

nokia3510
15-03-2003, 10:06 AM
hey bros, any further details on the model lokking samantha ? thanks in advance.

gunners
16-03-2003, 12:20 AM
definitely agrees with all brudders who enjoyed sammi... wad a gal! abit on the expensive side though....

fann & pat definitely give them a miss...

any brudders tried cynthia, sara, wendy?

seems that sara is a ang pai, tried to book a few times but always fully booked... any FR on her?

gunners
10-04-2003, 11:18 PM
wad happened to this thread? why nobody is posting here anymore? :(

am thinking of going tomorrow... any FRs on Joyce?

seow17
11-04-2003, 10:09 AM
Bro Gunners.

Me keep it short n sharp.......

Face: 7 (Sweet Looking)
Body: Slim, Tall but if you are boobs lover...she will be out
Service: To me, she is my HC galfriend...as she provides best GF treatment, chatty, comfortable
Overall: Very Good...........Has been going to look for the last 6 months..dun why like got spell....

Anyway enjoy the session.......

;)

cnyman
11-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Hi. Seow17

U had forgotten to let us know the name of the girl

_jaDeD_
11-04-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by cnyman
Hi. Seow17

U had forgotten to let us know the name of the girl
He's referring to Joyce...
Btw is Angel still there?

seow17
11-04-2003, 11:58 AM
Joyce.....pls look at Bro gunner request....BRO !!!

gunners
11-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by seow17
Joyce.....pls look at Bro gunner request....BRO !!!

Thks Bro Seow17,

Didn't managed to go down today, long day at work... will try dis weekend... btw, who else good at legend?

nokia3510
16-04-2003, 10:11 PM
Hi bros - been trying to conquer samantha but she finishes the shift by 6pm ! Anyone advise if she is worth a lunch time outing ? Thanks in advance.

gedangsa
17-04-2003, 12:43 AM
Hi bros - been trying to conquer samantha but she finishes the shift by 6pm ! Anyone advise if she is worth a lunch time outing ? Thanks in advance.

Ya, Samantha not bad, give half ball. Not the best but one of the better ones. Quite short, I mean not tall. SHe's quite fair, boobs reasonably big, size B, I think, not the biggest but enoguh for 1 hand to grab, quite firm

So, give us your FR

scorpion67
20-04-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by gunners
Thks Bro Seow17,

Didn't managed to go down today, long day at work... will try dis weekend... btw, who else good at legend?

Try out Winnie.

I decided to visit Legend after a long break and was recommended Winnie by the recep. Went to the room, took a shower and waited for a short while for Winnie. Winnie came in and quite a chio bu. She dimmed the lights and started to back rub me. Not bad back massage.....then she started her sexy massage on my inner thighs without even asking me. Damn shiok, I lifted up my arse for her to continue her sexy massage on my balls and stroking my brother. Buay tahan man!!! Nearly came and shifted my arse to let her slow down.

Then she casually asked the question, "want to make love to me" in Mandarin. I said yes! She then proceeded to take off her top and I helped to unzip her skirt and saw her black G-string....my finger naturally went to stroke her ass and pussy. She took off her bra....it was 34B....nice and soft. She put on the rubber and BJ me for a while. Told her to stop otherwise I will come and started to do her missionary style. Her pussy was wet and damn go facial and vocal expression. Makes it sound like she is enjoying it. Who cares man...I sure am!

Face: 7.5
Body: 8
Boobs: 34B, soft and succulent
HJ: sexy massage on the inner thighs, balls and dick
BJ: short because I choosed FJ
FJ: 7, will make sure the next time I do her doggy

gedangsa
21-04-2003, 02:00 AM
Winnie is a PRC. Did you test her temperature first ?

Try out Winnie.

I decided to visit Legend after a long break and was recommended Winnie by the recep. Went to the room, took a shower and waited for a short while for Winnie. Winnie came in and quite a chio bu. She dimmed the lights and started to back rub me. Not bad back massage.....then she started her sexy massage on my inner thighs without even asking me. Damn shiok, I lifted up my arse for her to continue her sexy massage on my balls and stroking my brother. Buay tahan man!!! Nearly came and shifted my arse to let her slow down.

Then she casually asked the question, "want to make love to me" in Mandarin. I said yes! She then proceeded to take off her top and I helped to unzip her skirt and saw her black G-string....my finger naturally went to stroke her ass and pussy. She took off her bra....it was 34B....nice and soft. She put on the rubber and BJ me for a while. Told her to stop otherwise I will come and started to do her missionary style. Her pussy was wet and damn go facial and vocal expression. Makes it sound like she is enjoying it. Who cares man...I sure am!

Face: 7.5
Body: 8
Boobs: 34B, soft and succulent
HJ: sexy massage on the inner thighs, balls and dick
BJ: short because I choosed FJ
FJ: 7, will make sure the next time I do her doggy

tigershark1010
21-04-2003, 09:50 PM
winnie really knows how to get to you the first couple of times. not sure how to explain it. she is very upfront and persuasive about offering services. she was my favourite for a while. but after some time, she gets lazy and detached. she isn't as good as the malaysian gals when it comes to being a gf. so, if you haven't tried her, give her a shot. but don't bother repeating it.

TheSaint
21-04-2003, 10:01 PM
May i noe where is legend HC located??:confused:
Its not leisure HC rite?

_jaDeD_
21-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by TheSaint
May i noe where is legend HC located??:confused:
Its not leisure HC rite?
Ana Hotel

wankalot
21-04-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Ana Hotel

Bro _jaDeD_ , is joyce or Angel better?

both chicks are slim small built type right?
any info :)

0r if anyone can recommend a really slim and leggy girl :)
Winnie , angel , joyce .. perhaps?

pls advise ... anyone

TheSaint
22-04-2003, 12:42 AM
Ana Hotel

Thanks bro. What is the charges??

_jaDeD_
22-04-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by TheSaint
Thanks bro. What is the charges??
$40 for 45 min massage plus use of facilities (check out the gym)
Specials??
Ok, initially they'll want $150 for a fj... But price is definitely negotiable and most of the time, the gals will take $120...
A friend of mine, however, told me he paid $120 for a bj there. Considering it was not even bare back, I think that's expensive...

_jaDeD_
22-04-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by wankalot
Bro _jaDeD_ , is joyce or Angel better?

both chicks are slim small built type right?
any info :)

Define better?
Value for money? Appearance? Service?

Yes both are slim, but angel's got quite a chubby face (cute would be more apt)

wankalot
22-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Define better?
Value for money? Appearance? Service?

Yes both are slim, but angel's got quite a chubby face (cute would be more apt)

Hmmm

who looks younger and who has better service?? :)
and looks wise pls

thanks once again

scorpion67
22-04-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by tigershark1010
winnie really knows how to get to you the first couple of times. not sure how to explain it. she is very upfront and persuasive about offering services. she was my favourite for a while. but after some time, she gets lazy and detached. she isn't as good as the malaysian gals when it comes to being a gf. so, if you haven't tried her, give her a shot. but don't bother repeating it.

Any recommendations on the Malaysia gals at Legend. Don't know any Msian at Legend. Is Angel a Msian? I tried her before quite a while back....service is commendable

gunners
23-04-2003, 12:41 AM
Try out Winnie.

Winnie came in and quite a chio bu. She dimmed the lights and started to back rub me. Not bad back massage.....then she started her sexy massage on my inner thighs without even asking me. Damn shiok, I lifted up my arse for her to continue her sexy massage on my balls and stroking my brother. Buay tahan man!!! Nearly came and shifted my arse to let her slow down.

Sill yet to try my Joyce... was there recently, but not avail, so tried Angel... another sweet young thing... :)

Face: 6.5
Body: 7.0 (Slim with soft and succulent boobs)
Sexy Massage: 6.5 (Good, but not like Bro Scorpion's experience)
BJ: 6.5 (Good, but serene's better)
FJ: 7.0 (Great Service, willing to pls)
RTF: yup

Joyce still my target... heard there is a sara, any bro tried her? any FRs?

gunners
23-04-2003, 12:48 AM
Any bro notice the recep at Legend? The slim one of course! think her name is May... quite chio, has a CFM face... any bro noes if she does massage? would love to try her man! every time see her... buay ta han man!!! :)

rockon
23-04-2003, 02:10 PM
Bro Gunners.

Me keep it short n sharp.......

Face: 7 (Sweet Looking)
Body: Slim, Tall but if you are boobs lover...she will be out
Service: To me, she is my HC galfriend...as she provides best GF treatment, chatty, comfortable
Overall: Very Good...........Has been going to look for the last 6 months..dun why like got spell....

Anyway enjoy the session.......

;)

Me 2,don't seem to get enuf of her rite now :D

qetadg88
30-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Legends is definitely one of the best! Just recently, heard that Daisy is no longer working there, any of the brudders know where she's gone to? Thks a mil.

Helmet Daytona
30-04-2003, 07:58 PM
HJ & bj how much in this HC? $120 BJ not worth the price!

grue76
05-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Hi bros,

Short Fr on winnie.

Face, body etc pretty ave.

Am writing this because during the BM, she does this great trick with her toes...a real turn on and well worth a try!

overall: 7
face: 6
body: 6
massage: 5
BM: 9
bj:7

gunners
14-05-2003, 10:14 AM
Any more recommendation at Legend? Got pay cut liao, so every $$$ spent must be value for $$$... hehehe! :)

sexking
14-05-2003, 11:20 AM
bro gunners..

u going today?

sexking
15-05-2003, 02:45 PM
anybody know legend got hot pool or not?

_jaDeD_
15-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by sexking
anybody know legend got hot pool or not?
No hot pool but got big spacious gym

sleazerat
15-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Any bro notice the recep at Legend? The slim one of course! think her name is May... quite chio, has a CFM face... any bro noes if she does massage? would love to try her man! every time see her... buay ta han man!!! :)

Epitome of a Lau Chio. I like her too!!!

_jaDeD_
15-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by sleazerat
Epitome of a Lau Chio. I like her too!!!
But she's got attitude...

gunners
16-05-2003, 09:55 AM

yeh... but i like it... any brudders noes if she provides service? dis one definitely worth a bonk!!! :D

gunners
16-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by sexking
bro gunners..

u going today?

sorry sexking, didn't make it... too much work in the ofc...

were you there? who did you try?

juat
17-05-2003, 10:22 AM
HI,just wonder if any bro tried PAT.
Really regret stepping into legends last night,
ask for sammi but recommened by the recep to try PAT
Looks : 4/10
Body : 5
BJ : 3 (hot tea) (painful)
AR : 3 (wonder whether is her finger or tongue)
FJ : Nil
Damaged : $100
Attitude : She will pester you for her full course....
Boasted that alot of ppl always give her $250
for full course (BJ+AR+FJ) Very boastful,say she is
the best in legends.
Beware of your H/P she will snatch to force you try her full course.And price will changed when she get hold of your h/p.
RTF: will be back to revenge!
Caution all brothers to beware of this PAT super $ sucker.
(overall legends is still a nice place.)
still dare to give me her no to call her for FL...

sleazerat
17-05-2003, 10:34 AM

That makes her even more desirable!!!! ;)

elephant1029
18-05-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by juat
HI,just wonder if any bro tried PAT.
Really regret stepping into legends last night,
ask for sammi but recommened by the recep to try PAT
Looks : 4/10
Body : 5
BJ : 3 (hot tea) (painful)
AR : 3 (wonder whether is her finger or tongue)
FJ : Nil
Damaged : $100
Attitude : She will pester you for her full course....
Boasted that alot of ppl always give her $250
for full course (BJ+AR+FJ) Very boastful,say she is
the best in legends.
Beware of your H/P she will snatch to force you try her full course.And price will changed when she get hold of your h/p.
RTF: will be back to revenge!
Caution all brothers to beware of this PAT super $ sucker.
(overall legends is still a nice place.)
still dare to give me her no to call her for FL...

sorry to hear about your experience. but you should have read some of the reports earlier in this thread. pat is not just a waste of time, she is a little dangerous. i really can't understand why they let her work there for so long let alone recommend her to people. come to think of it, those reception people have been pushing the really weak ones recently. i suppose if the others are busy they have no choice. but they should warn people about pat ... it's not just poor service, she is a damn nuisance.

akaza24
18-05-2003, 10:54 PM
Any recommendations on the Malaysia gals at Legend. Don't know any Msian at Legend. Is Angel a Msian? I tried her before quite a while back....service is commendable

Angel is Msian, so is Joyce and Sammi.
Tried Angel last week, attitude is good also. Her melons also veri nicely shaped. So far I only tried the above mentioned gals, still havent target others like Cecilia, Samatha, Agnes etc.

Hitman
21-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Was at Legends this evening, 'girlfriend' Sammi not around and was recomended Cecilia by the recept.

Nice young girl from KL, 21 years old, only 2 months into the job, not really a looker but sure looks good when she smiles. I would rate the massage as poor, and pressure applied at incorrect parts. Didn't bother to correct her, just told her she needs to really work on improving her massage skills. She's also not the chatty type, maybe still shy....

Opted for full course, she got a nice looking body, something like Yuki of Bugis HC, proportionate with a handful of nice soft boobs. Occasionally looks at you when doing her blow job which always feels good. Quite accomodating with positions, think she's still rather fresh and will come if you hit her right, felt it cos she was grabbing my arms and shoulders very tightly, or maybe it's painful for her, don't know.

Anyway, an okay session, nothing great, perhaps given time and training by brothers here, she'll improve. For those who like young fresh gals, she might be worth a try.... For me, I still prefer my 'girlfriend'....

pittbull
21-05-2003, 03:25 AM
that pat sounds scary.

generally, the place has gone down hill. they are some new girls, but not really good. tried sara the other day. didn't like it. massage was lousy and service was weak. good attitude, but just weak service.

the problem is that everyone keeps trying to get the few good ones, so the reception starts pushing the losers. these days, if i don't the girl i want, i just walk. decided it's a waste of time to experiment. better stick with what i know is good.

tanmikel
21-05-2003, 08:13 AM
that pat sounds scary.

generally, the place has gone down hill. they are some new girls, but not really good. tried sara the other day. didn't like it. massage was lousy and service was weak. good attitude, but just weak service.

the problem is that everyone keeps trying to get the few good ones, so the reception starts pushing the losers. these days, if i don't the girl i want, i just walk. decided it's a waste of time to experiment. better stick with what i know is good.

waste of money as well

gunners
21-05-2003, 10:53 AM
that pat sounds scary.

brudder,
any FR on SARA? I tried to get her a few times, but always booked, thought she is an ang pai? how about looks? i'm into looks :)

jojoman
21-05-2003, 05:46 PM
is baby still working that?

Anaconda
26-05-2003, 01:22 AM
Hi Bros.

Been wondering if there are any Malay Girls in legend?
Any info will be apprecited.

Thanks

cnyman
26-05-2003, 09:11 AM
Used to be a regular here but avoid this HC when the recep started the real bad attitude pushing the losers. Many of my friends recommended there kenna arrow with fat, over aged urgly stocks.

Onli way is don't feel pai-sai just reject the unwanted stock if u r new and kenna arrow by recep.

Cheers

gunners
04-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Finally managed to get Joyce yesterday... must agree she is chatty enuff, but I must say I'm abit disappointed with the overall experience...

massage was firm but lasted only for 10 minutes and pop the question... opted for fj... service was sop... all in all, i was in and out of the place in less that 30 mins and that includes shower time...

Looks: 6.5 (not bad looking, but quite plain)
Body: 7.0 (slim with handful boobs)
Massage 7.0 (firm and strong, but too short for my liking)
AR: Nil
Frenching: NA (didn't open mouth)
BJ: 6.0 (SOP with cap)
FJ: 6.0 (SOP)

had high expectations after the FRs here... but nothing out of the ordinary... cld easily think of a couple others with better service at this joint... by the way, any brudders tried cecilia b4?

gunners
04-06-2003, 05:12 PM
by the way, any brudders tried cecilia b4?

oops... just noted hitman post... are there any new FRs on Cecilia? she seems quite popular as she has quite alot of bookings yesterday...

pittbull
04-06-2003, 10:38 PM
Finally managed to get Joyce yesterday... must agree she is chatty enuff, but I must say I'm abit disappointed with the overall experience...

massage was firm but lasted only for 10 minutes and pop the question... opted for fj... service was sop... all in all, i was in and out of the place in less that 30 mins and that includes shower time...

Looks: 6.5 (not bad looking, but quite plain)
Body: 7.0 (slim with handful boobs)
Massage 7.0 (firm and strong, but too short for my liking)
AR: Nil
Frenching: NA (didn't open mouth)
BJ: 6.0 (SOP with cap)
FJ: 6.0 (SOP)

had high expectations after the FRs here... but nothing out of the ordinary... cld easily think of a couple others with better service at this joint... by the way, any brudders tried cecilia b4?

this the problem with this place. most of the girls are lousy so a few of them like joyce end up being fully booked the whole day. when she gets into the room, she basically wants to get it over with. massaging is quite hard work. i am not surprised that she can't keep it up. when she can i think she just prefers to do the service instead of the massage too. but even then being fully booked the whole day is tough. if she didn't already know you she probably wasn't counting on you coming back.

for the kind of massage that some of these girls i doing now, i think it is better to get a $40 cat in GL. some of them are very good at massage. i have a couple of regulars now. book them for two sessions and get what i want that way. much more worth it.

oldbirdie
04-06-2003, 11:00 PM
Been there few times after reading FR. For the price with under rated services, not worth!

There r many other HC better choice and special service onli std $100

elephant1029
04-06-2003, 11:15 PM
this the problem with this place. most of the girls are lousy so a few of them like joyce end up being fully booked the whole day. when she gets into the room, she basically wants to get it over with. massaging is quite hard work. i am not surprised that she can't keep it up. when she can i think she just prefers to do the service instead of the massage too. but even then being fully booked the whole day is tough. if she didn't already know you she probably wasn't counting on you coming back.

for the kind of massage that some of these girls i doing now, i think it is better to get a $40 cat in GL. some of them are very good at massage. i have a couple of regulars now. book them for two sessions and get what i want that way. much more worth it.

it is partly that, but it is also because most of the time girls like joyce don't really know what you want. if they see a new face asking specifically for them, they just assume you want to fuck. so they try to head straight for it. as you say, they are tired too.

all these ratings you guys do are a waste of time. it's never the same. i've always found joyce willing to do what i want ... "my style" as she calls it. a couple of times she has asked if i want a massage at all ... just checking. but she still does what i want. i guess it's partly also that she knows there is repeat business in it for her.

these days i just stick to the two or three of my regulars. if they are busy, i just walk away.

seeknewss
05-06-2003, 08:26 AM
it is partly that, but it is also because most of the time girls like joyce don't really know what you want. if they see a new face asking specifically for them, they just assume you want to fuck. so they try to head straight for it. as you say, they are tired too.

all these ratings you guys do are a waste of time. it's never the same. i've always found joyce willing to do what i want ... "my style" as she calls it. a couple of times she has asked if i want a massage at all ... just checking. but she still does what i want. i guess it's partly also that she knows there is repeat business in it for her.

these days i just stick to the two or three of my regulars. if they are busy, i just walk away.

It doesn't get better for repeat business from regular. The first time is always great as the gal try to make you their regular. The
service level slacken slowly as the gal knows they earn the money
for sure for your repeat visit. The gal knows the regular fondness of them will wither off as the attraction is not on a good and solid massage.

djuan6453
05-06-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
It doesn't get better for repeat business from regular. The first time is always great as the gal try to make you their regular. The
service level slacken slowly as the gal knows they earn the money
for sure for your repeat visit. The gal knows the regular fondness of them will wither off as the attraction is not on a good and solid massage.

Personally, I find that service is better with a regular gal. They know what you like and you also know what they like. I have a regular gal at another HC whom I've been fucking since 1995. The sex just gets better and she lets me do more things than when we first started. Also I know what buttons to push on her and I can make her cum every time we fuck now, which was not the case when we started.

seow17
09-06-2003, 10:50 AM
Have Tried...Angel....last week...

Looks: From Far...Look Good...but near....soso
Skin: Fair Skin
Boobs: Handful
Service: Chop Chop

Will go back to my regular gal Joyce...still the best...

akaza24
09-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Have Tried...Angel....last week...

Looks: From Far...Look Good...but near....soso
Skin: Fair Skin
Service: Chop Chop

Will go back to my regular gal Joyce...still the best...

Angel considered average looking but overall quite friendly also.
One good point about this gal is her melons, damn nice.

hydragen
13-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Went down to legends last evening.....
recept recommended fann...
thought i read abt her before, so okay lor - try try

looks: 6
figure: 7 - nice boobs! soft to touch.
massage: 7 - ok, cld be better
bj: 6
fj: 5

this cannot that cannot.
after like 30 secs with her on top
complain leg pain so change to missionary
then complain i press on her... change to doggie
doggie say too pain...
can't even be bothered to pretend she enjoyed the whole thing
total waste of money
only good things are the boobs!!! (.)(.) yum yum

mtcb231
14-06-2003, 09:20 AM
Fann is the worst girl I ever tried in Legend.
For some reason, the receptionist often recommend her.

akaza24
14-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by mtcb231
Fann is the worst girl I ever tried in Legend.
For some reason, the receptionist often recommend her.

Guess the receptionist tend to recommend the less popular gals like Pat, Fann & Agnes, based on most FR, their service/attitude quite bad. Those regulars would rather go for those ang pais. Therefore, if u r new and need recommendations, they will gv u the less angpais.

gunners
10-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Whatever happen to this thread? Dun anyone cum here anymore? Just visited Legend and my FR on Cecilia below:

Looks: 6.5 (Not bad looking, sweet girl next door look)
BJ: 7.0 (Lotsa suction)
AR: No
Service: 6.0 (SOP, and dun allow frenching)
GF Effect: 7.0 (Talks to you like your darling)
Overall: Not bad, but still prefer my darling...!!!

Hitman
14-07-2003, 12:09 PM
Whatever happen to this thread? Dun anyone cum here anymore? Just visited Legend and my FR on Cecilia below:

Looks: 6.5 (Not bad looking, sweet girl next door look)
BJ: 7.0 (Lotsa suction)
AR: No
Service: 6.0 (SOP, and dun allow frenching)
GF Effect: 7.0 (Talks to you like your darling)
Overall: Not bad, but still prefer my darling...!!!
Bro Gunners,
Seems like you're a regular at Legends, always trying to bump this thread up ya...

I'm a regular there too, but I only ask for Sammi whenever I'm there. Not that I don't want to try other gals, but I would normally stick to a regular gal once I found a good one. She's great, always so cheerful and I feel very comfortable with her. Have been trying to date her for a nice evening out (no hanky panky), but she always declines... :(

Anyway, she's on leave now and will message me when she's back... :)

gunners
14-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Hitman
Bro Gunners,
Seems like you're a regular at Legends, always trying to bump this thread up ya...

I'm a regular there too, but I only ask for Sammi whenever I'm there. Not that I don't want to try other gals, but I would normally stick to a regular gal once I found a good one. She's great, always so cheerful and I feel very comfortable with her. Have been trying to date her for a nice evening out (no hanky panky), but she always declines... :(

Anyway, she's on leave now and will message me when she's back... :)

Now I noe y I always cannot get Sammi lah... must b u who have been hogging her lah! heh! heh! heh!

I oso try to stick to Sammi... but sometimes need 2 try fresh faces mah... no lah, not regular, but juz like the "secluded" location...

Hitman
14-07-2003, 06:47 PM
Now I noe y I always cannot get Sammi lah... must b u who have been hogging her lah! heh! heh! heh!

I oso try to stick to Sammi... but sometimes need 2 try fresh faces mah... no lah, not regular, but juz like the "secluded" location...
I work around there, that's why it's a lot more convenient for me to go to Legends. Yeap, have to agree with you the location is good - 'secluded'...

Okay lah, she'll be back this week (I think), this weekend I won't hog her, let you have the pleasure... Me got Jap babes to take care this weekend... :D

gunners
16-07-2003, 12:35 PM
I work around there, that's why it's a lot more convenient for me to go to Legends. Yeap, have to agree with you the location is good - 'secluded'...

Okay lah, she'll be back this week (I think), this weekend I won't hog her, let you have the pleasure... Me got Jap babes to take care this weekend... :D

Jap babes? Hmmmm.... sounds delicious... care to share the joy around? heh! heh!

Hitman
16-07-2003, 01:31 PM
Jap babes? Hmmmm.... sounds delicious... care to share the joy around? heh! heh!
Nah, these three cannot hanky panky lah (although quite chio, but will jeopardise my 'rice bowl' if I do), just trying to be a good host and give them a nice intro and weekend educational tour around our Sunny Island.

BUT, who knows what will happen, right? :D

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 01:12 AM
Finally finished reading .....

Conclusion for me.... due to the $$ of Legend's rate... think i got to give this a miss liao....

gunners
08-08-2003, 07:48 PM

wah! finally get to meet my sammi liao... she still remember me after so long...

she is still so pretty after all this while.... yummy! heh! heh! she is still the best!!! looking forward to my next visit!!! :)

xocturnal
09-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Ex-IP Lancer is now know at Yvonne @ Legend. For those who know her, she is as good as before.

gunners
11-08-2003, 11:43 PM

so brudder,
who do u visit regularly... are they lookers or bonkers? heh... heh... :) any recommendation?

nokia3510
16-08-2003, 07:22 AM
well , bro gunners - angel is worth a try. Combination of nice face and well shaped body - tall too !. Let us know your FR. Have fun.

rockon
26-08-2003, 03:00 PM
wah! finally get to meet my sammi liao... she still remember me after so long...

she is still so pretty after all this while.... yummy! heh! heh! she is still the best!!! looking forward to my next visit!!! :) yea bro,reeal yuuummy n hot,she's my second darling after joyce.jus thinkin of both of them now giv me didi a hard on but hav 2 wait a few more days 4 pay 2 release,kekeke.

dementedcow
26-08-2003, 08:54 PM
do you guys normally park at the hotel itself when you go to legends or is there alternative parking lots?

so comparing joyce and sammi, who is prettier and who has better service?

it also seems to me that sammi and joyce are the hottest at legends, so must book in advance otherwise cannot get izit?

Hitman
26-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by dementedcow
do you guys normally park at the hotel itself when you go to legends or is there alternative parking lots?

so comparing joyce and sammi, who is prettier and who has better service?

it also seems to me that sammi and joyce are the hottest at legends, so must book in advance otherwise cannot get izit?
I usually park at the hotel, don't know about alternative parking lots.

Both Sammi and Joyce are equally service oriented, in my opinion, Sammi is prettier although a bit 'ba ba', Joyce is sweet looking and slim. As the saying goes - One man's meat is another man's poison. Try both, and you decide...

And yes, it's advisable to book in advance, especially since everyone's payday is coming... :)

dementedcow
26-08-2003, 11:35 PM
Bru Hitman,

seems like you have progressed from a newbie at the beginning of this year to quite a regular cheongster of HCs now.

I first started going HCs at Dragon too but are sick of its high price and am looking for alternative places with about the same standard of gals as dragon.

I noe that's what the forum is for and i have read through them, but since i have limited $$$, would like to hear .YOUR recommendation for HC to try.

Hitman
27-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Bru Hitman,

seems like you have progressed from a newbie at the beginning of this year to quite a regular cheongster of HCs now.

I first started going HCs at Dragon too but are sick of its high price and am looking for alternative places with about the same standard of gals as dragon.

I noe that's what the forum is for and i have read through them, but since i have limited $$$, would like to hear .YOUR recommendation for HC to try.
Haha... not really that regular lah, just about once a week, I've also got a budget to work around and need to save up for marriage also.

I wouldn't say I am able to recommend but to really have value for money, you can try to go across the border to visit the HCs there. A lot cheaper and facilities are better in a sense.

But if you're referring to strictly the local scene, there isn't one that is really value for money, I'm coming from the point of view that we do not visit HC just for a bonk, we are also using the facilities cos, if you're going just for a bonk, might as well go GL. Having said that, I would say perhaps Lexon is okay albeit the admission is still high, the facilities (and food) are good. Leisure is also okay, spacious and not that run down compared to other HCs. And for both these HCs, the price for specials do not go beyond $100.

Just my two cents... :)

omnia
27-08-2003, 02:17 PM
hv tried both and hv to concur wif the other frs in here...both gals provide good mix of gf/action service...for sweet, cute & baby fats go for sammi...for pretty & slim go for joyce...

dementedcow
28-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Haha... not really that regular lah, just about once a week, I've also got a budget to work around and need to save up for marriage also.
But if you're referring to strictly the local scene, there isn't one that is really value for money, I'm coming from the point of view that we do not visit HC just for a bonk, we are also using the facilities cos, if you're going just for a bonk, might as well go GL. Having said that, I would say perhaps Lexon is okay albeit the admission is still high, the facilities (and food) are good. Leisure is also okay, spacious and not that run down compared to other HCs. And for both these HCs, the price for specials do not go beyond $100.

I thought you just broke off a ten-year relationship, so fast hook up again...man, you're a fast worker.

You recommend GL but never see you post FR on GL,
the other two HC you recommend also never see you post FR.
Seems like you prefer Legend and Bugis, how come you recommend the other 2? is it becos of the gals?

Hitman
29-08-2003, 12:59 AM
I thought you just broke off a ten-year relationship, so fast hook up again...man, you're a fast worker.

You recommend GL but never see you post FR on GL,
the other two HC you recommend also never see you post FR.
Seems like you prefer Legend and Bugis, how come you recommend the other 2? is it becos of the gals?
Wow brother, you read my very first posting, thanks! Ya, broke up a ten-year relationship cos she says she needs to study but life goes on. For my current gf, when feelings are mutual, things will work pretty fast and lesser hiccups cos both are willing to accomodate each other more. But marriage still far away, at least another two years, and in case you're wondering why I'm still into commercial sex, the reason is simply she will only accede to sex only after marriage.

I only started going to Lexon and Leisure early last month and found that they are really good in terms of facilities and gals, and hence the recommendation. I visited Bugis HC because there was so much talk on the forum that I just wanted to try and see for myself, but after visiting Lexon, think I won't go back to Bugis or Legends. Maybe I'll still go back to Legends, cos I work near there and most importantly my darling Sammi is there.

I did venture into GL, four times only, no FRs cos it's not worth mentioning as it's nothing out of the ordinary. The other big turn off in GL is the parking problem... That's why I still prefer HC cos it's more discreet and I get to enjoy some facilities and really relax.

I post FR only when it's for a gal that has provided that something extra, and that's not been mentioned or there is something that contradicts the previous FR. In fact I just came back from Lexon and intend to post an FR on a gal name Mabel, who incidentally joined three months ago from Legends!

Happy bonking...:)